Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

Luna was happy to hear he’d led that secret. For now she was not going to write her parents but sleep and let Simon sleep as well. For some reason she was extremely drained. His magic had a lasting affect on her body. His sweet human being blushed when he kissed her cheek. The thing was she liked it.

Before he would leave she grabbed onto his arm and held onto it. p…please stay…can I stay here?” she asked as he still sat on his bed. If he let her she would nap next to him and when he was awake that’s where she would be curled up right next to him. To be honest being alone she couldn’t sleep. With him there it helped.

He looked up at her as she held onto his arm, unable to get some sleep he heard her request. "Of course, you are more than welcome to stay here with me. I am really tired and I am guessing you are too. We both had a hell of a day yesterday," he said as he honestly. He left some room for Luna to come up and rest up against him if she wanted. He had a feeling she would. That she and he would somehow sleep well like this. That there was some unknown comfort in having Luna near him. He would be asleep for a good long while as his body recharged. Luna would also recharge next to him, the energy helping them both out as they would be napping.

Alone she just couldn’t fall asleep. She chalked it up to her nerves. The events of the night before but for some strange reason next to him she was actually able to finally rest. She never has that issue before. “Simon thank you. I honestly couldn’t get back to sleep after I woke up.” she confessed but once he made room for her and she was pulled close it was like sleep instantly took her. She felt comfortable with him and fur some reason felt like it hurt to be too far from him.

Thinking it was just because she lost her innocence to him that had to be it. Little did she know this was just the beginning of her feeling for him taking root and beginning to grow stronger.

Time would pass, a number of hours, and in fact he would wake up the next morning the sun raising through the window as he looked out he looked at Luna in bed and kissed her forehead softly. He got up and headed to get breakfast made for them again. He walked in and made some eggs, some bacon for Luna as well as some oatmeal for himself. He put it on the table as he had a feeling that Luna was going to need this meal rather well. He looked over the small table as he set it up. He had no idea why he slept so well, but he knew that he had to get to work this day and he needed to get to work on the rockets. He ate quickly as he would leave the food there for Luna to eat when she got down.

Simon went out to the garage and pulled out parts. He felt better as he worked. He was able to use his energy and magic to pull parts together. He wasn't sure why he had more magical power than before, but he did. he was able to pull items from various areas and put together the rockets slowly with the parts that were left in the garage. He could see the four rockets take form slowly as he would use magic to connect the parts of the rocket together. Each rocket was only 4 feet or so tall. As he finished this up. He wondered outside and started to work on clearing out the pad for the testing. He would wait till Luna was out and about before he started. He knew that these might blow up in his face. It was a real possibility, and the results were going to be important to measure. Each of the designs would react differently once they were filled up. He added the fuel as his hummed to himself. He looked up to see Luna as he started to set up the first of the rockets for launch.

"Good morning, I hope that you found the breakfast. I tried for some reason to cook bacon for you. I didn't have any but I figured that you might like it," he called out to her as he figured that she might of needed the meal and a bit of meat as she seemed to like that alot.

Luna woke up and without Simon next to get she nearly panicked! Calming herself she could almost sense him. Once she felt him she could shower and comfortable clothing as she went to get breakfast. What she saw shocked her since he made her bacon. That was the kindest gesture but how did she know that she was craving that?

“You didn’t have to make that! I know you’re vegetarian. Oh Simon you didn’t have to but I really wanted that.” she confessed as she would move go to make him a cup of coffee and without even thinking went into give him a kiss on his cheek before freezing in place and looking embarrassed. “s…sorry…so today….I think we should work on the rocket. Can I help?” asking to distract him from get impromptu flirting.

"The bacon, no biggie, I had a feeling you were missing some meat, and I don't mind cooking, I just not big on eating it," he explained as he nodded his head, "Yeah of course you can help. I just need you to make measurements of how high each flies or if they don't fly at all. We will measure out how well they do to keep track of which design to move forward with," he explained as they would slowly figure out which design to work on and improve as time went on. He smiled as he looked at Luna. "I will go get you the papers for the record keeping," he said softly as he walked into the garage. He looked over at one of the tables and then it hit him. A imagine in his mind.

Luna was leaned over a desk, her hands pressed firmly against the sides, her ass high in the air. Again nothing on her entire body, as he was behind her. HIs cock sliding deep into her pounding her form behind. His right hand on her lovely hip as he moved his hip back and forth, slamming into the poor Luna as he dominated her, his left hand pulling back. "Who has been a bad girl today," he would tell her as his hand came down firmly upon her ass, causing Luna to yelp and make other noises. His hand doing so a few times as his right hand slipped over her back pulling her hair backwards as he slammed with far more force, intensity, and lust then when they had sex in the car. He was taking her like a wild animal dominating her so completely. He could hear her moans as he slammed himself into her over and over again. His hand leaving marks upon her glorious ass as he took her. "Your mine, Luna forever, mine and mine alone," he told her as he fucked her from behind. He could hear himself panting as he rode the beautiful dark haired scientist. He could feel so much pleasure, such wonderful feelings as he had his way with her.

He could hear the sound of the desk creaking as it would most likely crack and break under the intense fucking that he was giving to Luna. He could hear her sounds, his own sounds mixing in the air. He could smell the scent of sex in the air. He could feel everything so clearly and intensity as well. This was wild, the sex he was having was vastly amped up compared to his only experience. He felt his left hand reach over and grope her breast for a moment as he stopped pulling her hair, his hands groping both her breasts from behind pressing them upwards it toward Luna as he played with them, his fingers pinching her tits as he took her still from behind. This was wild, how was he even having these type of sex. Then suddenly it was done.

A moment later it was gone, his face turned completely red. He realized that it was all an illusion that he created in his own mind. Maybe a kind of daydream that he had as he thought about Luna and also sex at the same time. He blushed for a good bit as he cleared his mind. He had to focus on his work or this might happen again. How was he having such thoughts, he never had such feelings before. He wasn't sure what to say or think. It just kind of happened and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He finished up as he had the paper work and a clip board. he carried the paperwork to Luna and handed it over. "okay I will need you to take good notes," he said softly blushing still a little bit.

He had no idea that she would also see his little dream like illusion, there was actually no way to know that the connection would have such a impact. The more they tried to fight against their connection, the more impossible it would be for them to do so. Till they underwent the ritual of mates things were going to be very intense and very off for the both of them. It didn't help that at the moment neither new they had to actually go through the ritual to official be partners to make things less chaotic for them. He awkwardly went and tested the first and second rockets. Each of them flew up a little bit and would release a parachute and then come drifting down. He looked to Luna to make sure she had everything written on paper for what had happened.

He then tested the third and forth rocket. His mind half on the task as he saw these two fly up much higher, the last one flying at least a hundred thousand meters into the air. He paused, as he should feel much happier. He did feel happy, but his mind felt a bit conflicted if it should be focused on the rockets or just upon Luna. He had no idea the trouble the two might be in for should they not sit down with someone who would know about elves and figure this out.

“I really appreciate it I need it.” she said getting her food and actually eating something for once. Her mind was all over the place. It seems like things were gonna be back to normal and they were going to get on to work about the Rockets. That would take her mind off of the night before though she was working she would slip in and out of visions that quite graphic and contain Simon.

The things he was saying and doing. Made her turn red and looked embarrassed but she said nothing and she grabbed notebooks and started trying time notes but her brain could not focus on building rockets since his intimate thoughts were infiltrating her own.

No it wasn’t him who turned red it was her but she couldn’t help but stare trying to figure out if the reason he was blushing. She couldn’t even bring herself to ask. Luna tried like hell to fight it. Feeling terribly embarrassed she still tried to fight it. The sad thing is she couldn’t.

The more she pushed back the more the fissions became intense. Work was hard but the one thing that he left with her and that vision was that she was his and only his. What did that mean? Luna could not outright ask him.

It made her more quiet as she would look at him but try to work. “What’s wrong with us? I can’t think straight right now and I can’t stop thinking about you what is going on with me? And your thoughts…. I can see them and hear them. I think somethings wrong with me.” she put it out since you couldn’t even concentrate on the numbers and rocket before her how could she work with her brain was elsewhere?

"Wait you can too," he said as he looked at her pausing for a moment. He didn't know that, he knew what he was thinking about in that moment. He was literally forcing his mind back onto the topic all the time, as it took so much to not just rip away Luna's clothes and fuck her right then and there. He knew something was up. If it was just him having odd feelings it was one thing. He knew if she too felt it, well it meant something. This connection between them wasn't abnormal, it was normal and he figured they really had to figure it out. He closed his eyes as if that would help him focus his mind at all.

"Okay, we have to figure this out, I have some books on elves, but I don't know if anything in them will help. The other option is visiting my sister, she is a bit older and might know something about this all. I have a feeling this is a elf thing, and I am sorry for causing you any problems," he said opening his eyes as he looked at her. "I am sorry about all the times today I have day dreamed about having my way with my sext assistant who I have this unnatural craving for right now. Like I need you as much as I need air or water, and have thought about having sex with you when I was in the kitchen, while I was looking in the garage three times and even now," he said honestly.

"I think seeing my sister might work better, given that while we look in the books it will be to hard to focus and I will most likely end up having my way with you then. It is taking a lot of focus to not do so right now in fact," he said as he figured he should be honestly with her. "I know that will mean more people know about us, but I will tell my sister and brother in law to keep quiet about it and I know they have no idea who your parents are and have never seen them before."

Luna nodded and looked ashamed since she didn’t expect to see or feel what Simon was feeling let alone what he was thinking about her. Hearing his options was helpful but the red cheeks she wore showed and gave away how much his sexy assistant had seen and felt in her mind.

How were they connected? That was the greatest mystery of all.“When can we see her? Please tell me you haven’t felt anything I was thinking have you?” she had to ask especially after the dreams she had and their love scene playing on repeat with her mind.“We need to figure this out and soon. I…I don’t know how I’ll make it through the night with…with these thoughts. I don’t know why I’m feeling them and a part of me doesn’t mind them but I can’t work with you in my head in those positions….” Luna confessed hoping he wouldn’t think I’ll of her.

"That is correct, we are going to have to move past this problem of ours. Figure out how to um work and not just act like horny teenagers," he said honestly as he thought for a moment. "Lets go now," he said as he knew where his sister would be found. She wasn't hard to find at all. He thought about the car, but no, that was a no go as of that moment in time. He took her hand in his. "Now this is going to be a different means of transportation, so we might have to stay in town tonight. That way we don't get caught in the snow again," he said as he walked up to the garage and pulled out a large steam punkish motorcycle. It was one of his own creation. It was a sleek machine. He got on and let Luna get on behind him.

"I am not getting back in that car, so we have to take this, it will be fine for one way, but if it gets to cold, as it will, we will have to stay in town. I am sure my sister will put us up or we can find a room. The most important thing is to figure out what is bothering us," he reasoned as he let her hold on to him as he would drive. He waited for her, "Now hold on tightly, I know this is going to be challenging but we got to do it. Otherwise I will end up just having more sex with you here anyhow," he admitted as he drove down the path that was cleared by the people who brought the supplies now the day before.

He could feel Luna's hands against his body pressing as she held on tightly. He knew that the tension between them was sky high in that moment. He focused as he drove far faster than normal. He got down the hill in record time, because of this. He was able to find his sister's home easily, it was the largest in the whole of the town after all.

When Simon took her hand and grabbed her she was dressed enough to go outside so she did have to grab a coat and skipping the car was a good thing especially after what they did in it. They probably would not get far in that car if they sat in it. Once the helmet was on and she was ready to go she grabbed onto his Waze and closed her eyes she was trying not to let herself see anything or feel anything but it was damn near impossible.

The feelings and urges he had with him were so strong. She couldn’t help herself as she held him. With her body pressed against his she couldn’t help it as he felt her heart racing fast as they headed to his sisters place. She had to know something about why they were feeling this way. She didn’t even understand why she was feeling it she never felt this way about anyone and after that night the feelings are so strong. If they didn’t get help soon she might not be able to control herself around Simon.

Simon stopped as he let Luna off the bike first as he would get off after her. He looked at her as he gave her a small smile. "Now, my sister is a bit older than I am, and she knows far more about the lore and my people than I do. If it is something that caused this on my side then well, she would know about it."

He walked up to the door, and knocked. He felt himself a bit nervous about telling his big sister that he had sex with a woman and that he was feeling strange afterwards. That was not what he wanted to do at all. Yet this was where he was and honestly there was no other way than to figure out what was the problem between himself and Luna. He knocked and waited as a man came up and then walked away quickly as he waited for a moment or two.

A beautiful dark-haired elf walked to the door. She was a bit shorter than Simon as she looked at him and then she looked at Luna. She stood there paused looking between them as she shook her head. She could tell just looking at the face of the two of them and nothing else. Her eyes looked at Luna for a moment measuring her up and then back to Simon. "Now, I see, don't say a word, you came here and you had sex with this woman," she said bluntly as she looked at the two. "Let me guess she has a bit of elf blood too, which means that you two are pretty much stuck together forever. Come in, we have a lot to talk about," she said as she motioned the two into the meeting room as led the pair to a lovely brown coach.

"So what do you mean we are stuck with each other, and also Luna is a human so she isn't an elf," Simon commented as he looked at his sister raising his eye brow for a moment.

"No, I bet she has some bit of elf blood, that was why you feel like you did. Had she been a human you would be able to put this behind each other? That bit of elf blood is pretty dominate in her. Miss, Luna, where do you happen to be from. I want to guess what elf blood you might have in you. You see any person with elf blood in them can use magic if it is dominate. Also when two elves have sex, they are set till one of them dies. It was a problem for elves who are low in number in our case."

Simon gave his sister a confused look as to not know what was going on. "Now, brother, you two connected without having a ceremony of such. It, of course, is messing with your minds. That is, if I am right, and I think I am right, but one can never be too sure of these things. Maybe your lover is some type of secret demon succubus."

Last edited:
The house before her was something out of a fairytale. Luna’s town had fancy but nothing this fancy! Getting off the bike she fixed her clothing but stayed close to Simon because this was all new to her. What is Sister open the door she was stunning and Luna could not help but stare. She rarely saw elves in her town so seeing two in such a short span and well sleeping with one made her have a new outlook on them.

Invited into this amazing manner Luna looked around. It help to take her mind off of the dire situation between her and her boss. “It’s A pleasure to meet you even though it’s very strange circumstance.” even in her state of mind she was polite and cordial with his sister. She would’ve said more but her sister hush them both and gave her a look over as well as Simon. She told them what she thought and it made Luna recoil and stare at Simon looking completely lost. “Why what I have any Alton me I’m human. I know my grandparents and I don’t have any elves in my family not that I know of. No one ever mentioned anything about an hour and my family.” Luna began to argue. Her features were predominantly human so she was very tall for a human and her body type was similar to an elf body type though her ears were normal.

When she mentioned stuff together the look on his face couldn’t be described. Shocked and bewilderment. That couldn’t be right she was all human how could they be stuck together when she had no Elven blood.
“My family hails from Brookhaven and Iron Reach. My areas are 99% human. We rarely get elves out there. This must be a mistake. I’m no whatever you just called me I am a simple human; A scientist. Nothing special and run-of-the-mill they have to be something else wrong with me maybe I eat a special food or something I can explain this.” Luna was trying to retrace your steps and even think if she ate something that she shouldn’t have. whatever his sister was insinuating just confused her. “Look at me. Do I look like an elf to you? Can you do something to break what’s going on? I’m sure your brother wants that too. He’s cute and sweet but I can’t bond with someone I just met. There has to be something else going on here. Don’t you think so Simon?” her attention turning back to her boss who was now her mate and she needed answers!

Looking at the young woman, the dark haired female elf listened to everything that she was saying, her hands pressed against her lap as she listened respectfull. Simon listened to as he wasn't sure about any of this as he had no clue what was going on. He however felt something along the same lines as Luna. He listened thought as he learned where she was from. Which he did remember from her application from the job. He could see the reason for what she was saying and it all seemed so logical to him too.. "Yeah, we have only meet a few days ago, it is a bit to fast I think."

"Let me ask you a few questions then," the female said calmly as she nodded his head. "Have you ever used any magic?" she asked directly as she had a feeling or could sense a degree of magical power within her. She paused for a second for the reply. "Now, when elves have sex with humans nothing happens. When Elves have sex with humans with even some elf blood, they bond on the spot. You are already bonded to my brother," she said openly. "I dare you to go out and find a man who your attracted to and kiss him. You won't feel a dam thing. In fact, I bed you feel mad at yourself because you kiss this man and not my brother," she added as she looked at the two of them."Your from Brockhaven, I know that place, your name I think might be a clue. Luna."

"What do you mean, sister, that we are stuck together? Why does her name have to do with anything also," Simon asked as he looked at his sister an eyebrow raised as he looked at her.

"Yes, I think that your grand grandmother or great grandfather was a moon elf. They are gone now basically, I think completely they lived in Brockhaven about the time your great grandparents were alive. Most likely one of them was a elf hiding that fact and you got your elf blood from them. I bet you love travel and adventure too, like most moon elves do as well," she said looking at her. "Now, you two don't have a choice, you must go through the ritual and become one or it will drive you crazy in a few days. You will need each other so badly, you will end up having sex all the time," she said almost laughing. "Now, I do know this cause my husband, the mayor of this city, has a bit of elf in him too, his grandfather was a high elf. I didn't know this at first either, and I had similar things happen. I had to look it up. It might be why we have a lot of little ones in part too."

Luna listened but she looked stunned as she listened to everything his sister was telling her. She had to be wrong. There was no way she had elf in her her family would’ve said something. “ what does the use of magic have to do with this? It’s an affinity some humans have it. My grandmother says it just comes with practice and luck.” Luna begin to explain away what she had as magic abilities. “You say that we are bonded can we unbond? I’m sure there is a way to fix this and it must be a misunderstanding because there is no way I am a part of my family is 100% human. Everyone in my area is.” she was sure of her lineage or she thought she was. No one in our family had pointed ears. “My Love of traveling doesn’t come from that. Either way I’m sure you could help us fix this right? I’m sure your brother does not want to be bonded to me and I him. I’m sure one of your books has a cure or anything or something. Don’t you want a cure Simon?” Luna asked as she looked actually worried. There had to be someway to fix this they weren’t supposed to be bonded they were just trying to survive a night in the cold.

"I am sorry, but magic isn't something human's have. Your magic must of come from having a relative who was a elf. It is the only way. In areas where elves are hunted by humans or were, they would hide and pretend to be humans," she said as she looked at Luna, "It is very possible your mother was the elf too," she said softly, "It doesn't make her a bad person, she just wanted to be safe and keep an eye on he granddaughter," the female elf said as she caused magic to hide any trace that she was a elf for a moment. She looked as human as anyone else. "This is a simple task, not hard to do at all. If I worried about people and how they react to me, I would do this."

"I like having you as my mate," Simon said softly as he knew it was true, "I like you Luna, and I do want you to stay around as my woman," He said to her question. "I know that this is what happened, it might not be what you want, but I do want you. and your not average or anything. Your smart, and beautiful and capable, and sexy too," he said firmly to her as he moved closer putting his arm around her pulling her close to him as he sat there.

"End it no," the sister commented as she looked at Luna. "No, I can't, and the only way now for you forward is to go through with the ritual. If you don't believe me, go into town now and try to seduce someone. You will be back here before dinner," she said as she challenged Luna to do so."Plus you already know my brother's feelings and he know every thought you have, even those I am sure impure ones about him taking you."

"Yes, that is true," Simon said blushing backing up this point as she looked at Luna in his arms. "I am sorry, about this, but I can't even think of another woman now after what happened."

“My Mother said it’s a talent not a gift that’s given from someone in your family it’s just practice.” Luna begin to argue. His sister had to be wrong this had to be completely wrong. “my mother is human trust me on that she wouldn’t lie to me. i’m sure if we look in your box we can figure out something.” Luna was trying to be as optimistic as possible especially in such a situation. “Simon we just met you are my boss how can we be mates this isn’t right.” she was a strong willed woman and this was very hard and a big pill to swallow. Even though he pulled her closer he could see that Luna was very upset about this. Any woman would be! This was not an easy situation and it would take her a good while to get used to it especially since this is what she didn’t expect to happen with what she assumed would be a one night thing and they both could forget about it.

“We don’t even know each other that well how we gonna live like this? How can you be so kind about it? You should be panicking too you don’t know me either.” perhaps a word to talk sense into her boss since this was completely be on the pale especially for her when she was raised as a human.

"Let us see things as things are going, go ahead, leave and see how well things go," she said as she politely stood up. There was nothing that was going to show either that this was a real thing. She looked at her brother and gave him a bracelet. "Here wear this, since Luna is human it won't effect her, but it should allow you to think a bit. If your a bit elf it would work for you too, but you say your a human so can't have the other one I have," she said as she looked at her and figured she would have to face the reactions in the world as she was affected. She was confident that she was a Luna was without a doubt partly elf. However, she didn't and that was fine. It was normal and natural too.

"I can hear every thought you have, I have a good grasp of you, but I think that is part of life getting to know everyone better as time goes," Simon said as he took and put on the bracelet on his wrist. He then looked over. "Um, Luna why don't you go and take a walk, I think you need one, perhaps a bit of time alone to vent and get out this annoyance that is bothering you," he said softly as he figured that it would be best if Luna went and relaxed a bit. He knew she was stressed, and figured that having that alone time for a bit might help her deal with that. "I will meet you back at the the house."

Luna need a quite a bit of time to calm herself down. She was more shocked that Simon was not getting anymore. He should be. At least she thought he should be. “I know my family lineage and we are as human as they come. If I had an elf in my family I think I would know it.” she told Simon sister as she folded her arms under her smell chest. Luna did take his advice and went for a walk she needs to be alone though she didn’t go too far since she didn’t bring her wallet but she would start to walk back to Simmons place and her place since that was now her home and job.

As she walked a couple of young male travelers whistled out cat calling Luna. “Hey cutie, is there a way you would want to come to town with us, have a drink or two and forget your problems.”

The man who stopped while in buggy was talk, handsome, blond. Standing around six feet two inches tall. His pal looked about the same. The two of them well dressed and not from the area. Most likely that the two were travelers with a new job in the end. The two were innocent in there intentions. “I am sure a hot local girl like you knows all the good nice places right?”

The two men waited on Luna and her reaction two them. They both figured that hitting on the hot woman was worth a shot.

Needless to say Luna’s day was not going well. All she wanted to do was be alone. That wish sadly was not granted by the universe. It was quite clear that she had been crying on her walk. Not expecting to be hit on she was thrown off. Wiping her tears away and it took her a moment to figure out that they were actually hitting on her.

Thanking about what Simmons sister told her she figured she test out a theory. After all she was a scientist and this would prove his sister wrong. Completely wrong especially since Simon now had that bracelet. Wiping her tears away she decided to go for it. They were cute but this was more to prove a point.

“the Town has nice restaurants I know of one. Do you wanna go?” this was not like Luna at all and to be able to if she wasn’t even interested in them but if she can prove to Siemon Sister that she wasn’t an elf or partly one it would be worth dealing with these two attractive but annoying men. Figuring Simon would take his walk and maybe see if he could do the same thing with a pretty girl.

"Yeah of course," the guy who was talking to her as the other one was at controls of the buggy. The two short haired young men were in great shape and looked like they did a good bit of travel and work. The one who was with Luna walked with her to the buggy. The two would head out to the place, heading back to town. They had no idea where they were going and were really lost. So having Luna's help was a bit help to them as they knew nothing around. They were not the smartest of people either. Who else would get lost and decide to head up to the top of the mountain. They were good look, and used their looks to get by in life. They were kind enough as well as they would listen to instructions as to were to go and then take Luna to the same place that Simon had taken her too the day before. The place was nice and basically the same as how it had been a few days before.

Luna easily got them to the restaurant which wasn’t too far. For now she wasn’t very chatty but food would be a good thing for her right now anything sweet. Once back in town she did tell her about the restaurant and hopefully they were hungry. “their food here is amazing I highly recommend the pancakes if you like them.” offering her advice as she get them a seat and see what they were up to in town.

Meanwhile assignment was going home he’s running to the very cute human on the way. She was bundled up since it was cold but she was a bit lost herself. Not being around here she decided to take a walk and that was a very bad idea especially in this cold. She flag Simon down to see if you would stop and give her some assistance. If he stopped she would be able to talk to him.

"Sure that sounds good," one of the two brothers said as they gave her a charming little smile. The other brother putting in the order. "I don't think we will be here tomorrow, but how about spending the day and tonight with us," the brother hitting on her commented directly to her. They were not afraid of being forward or at least this brother wasn't afraid of being forward at all. The other brother was quiet, as the two seemed to be different in this aspect. His arm would slip around her waist as he sat there. "I am sure we can have a whole lot of fun in a nice lovely hotel room. We can even pay you for your help, and make sure that you are having fun as well too."

It was clear what the two brothers were wanting, they were most likely thinking the same thing. Of course she wouldn't understand their thoughts to hear this, but the two brothers were obviously planning aiming for a threesome with the beautiful young woman. The one being direct about it, and the other being completely indirect about pushing things that way, she would however find herself with both brothers close to her as she sat, while the pancakes came out. People giving her a bit of an odd look as they saw her with someone else the day before.

Pulling over onto the side of the road, he looked at the blonde, "Hello, miss, you look rather lost, and I would say that it isn't best to be out here alone. That is a good way to have a shorter life," Simon said politely as he looked at the blonde. He would normally just give her directions, but he was still a bit upset with Luna. He looked at her, "Why don't you climb on, and I will drive you back to town. I am sure you can figure your way from there, but this is really the wrong way," he explained as he would wait for the young woman to get onto the bike with him. He his mind even with the bracelet on was thinking about Luna alone. He didn't feel insane, but he still just thought mostly about her.

No that was unexpected. Luna was not expecting to be hit on as she raised eyebrow to what they are both asking her. The more bold brother cause Luna to pull away from him. She wasn’t expecting to be touched. “I don’t know who you think you are but that’s not who I am. I’m rather insulted. Do you normally do this to women on your travels?” she was more upset and appalled then full out angry. it felt weird and she felt dirty since her mind was elsewhere and wasn’t thinking about the pair. She would move her chair away from both of them and keep her distance. Not only was she was shy girl, but this tactic made her feel dirty and think about Simon…. if they pushed any further she might yell at them but for now she was being nice.

The blonde was happy that the stranger did stuff to help her. When he offered for her to get on his bike she did not say no. “ i’m visiting from Louisville. I don’t know the layout of the place but a ride back would be lovely.I don’t know the layout of the place but a ride back would be lovely you’re so sweet.” She said climbing on wrapping her arms around his waist. Once she got back into town she would thank this kind stranger properly.

Back
Top Bottom