Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

Luke was completely invested in this conversation especially as Simon explained how he and his sister were connected to the point where he could sense things about her that even he couldn’t as her brother.

Her brother wanted to do as much as he could but he could pick his brain later especially since his sister finally joined them. “So you’re saying all elves bond? So what happens if one of you dies do you guys die together or die of loneliness? I know it’s a dumb question but I have no idea about elves and my wife is just human like me and we do have a bond but nothing like what you’re explaining. I wish I could do magic that would be kind of fun. Can you choose what magic you can do? Did your sister choose potions?” Luke was full of questions as Luna took her seat and poured Simon a glass of water.

“Would do you like wine with dinner tonight or just water? We also have juice as well so don’t worry we have a lot to choose from.” She didn’t even interrupt them she would only interject as she let her brother and lover have a decent conversation. She was more than happy to see them get along and Simon could’ve feel the relief that she felt. If Luke liked him that was a good sign especially since he was the most picky of her siblings.

"Well that is a good one. I don't know, you see, I don't know much about the whole ordeal to be frank. I was raised with humans and not elves, so there is not much I know about how we work. I know a bond between a human and a elf doesn't happen. My sister is married with many kids as well and she has no bond with her husband at all. He is also human," he explained as he figured that might help. "The magic is kind of a talent or gift, so your born with whatever talent in magic you have. You can't really pick sadly, but again I am not a expect at things or information sadly."

He didn't talk about how he angered her sister, but he figured she knew that already. He smiled and pulled his future wife closer. his lips pressing against her check. "Now, I will let you pick, my dear,"
he said softly as he would let her pick out the drink for himself that night. He figured whatever would work. He could feel her happiness and that was a good thing. He hoped that they could learn more about this bond they shared, maybe they would have to go to an expert on the matter and meet with elves. He had no idea how they would react to him, most likely negative but he wasn't completely sure.

Luna did not interrupt her brother and her soon to be fiancé as they spoke it was quite an interesting conversation.? she was learning a bit more about him and so was Luke. Her brother was very invested in the conversation as he would not every time I heard something interesting especially when he heard that his sister was married to a human and there was no bond between the both of them.

Luna didn’t know about what happened between her sister but she said nothing but she would have her word for Simon when they got alone just not here. For now she was calm and relaxed and she didn’t show any signs of agitation but he probably could’ve figured out that she was a bit angry earlier. “ So you can’t just decide to learn magic one day you have to be born with it?” Luke asked as Luna sat silently but when Simon said she could pick out his drink she would get up and get him some freshly made lemonade and get her the same as well after they kissed. Simon would see the family bustling about getting things ready for dinner and even her father was helping out with things. The only person missing from the group was Luna’s older sister but both of them knew why she wasn’t going to join them for dinner. “Simon they made mostly vegetarian things for dinner so don’t worry about mixing up anything you’re the guest of honor tonight so we won’t be eating meat for today if that’s all right.” Luna interjected hoping that he wouldn’t mind the change of menu to make sure nothing was cross contaminated.

"Yes, I think so, but I have to admit that there is a lot I don't know about my own race or magic. Growing up away from them causes me problems with my own knowledge about everything," he explained openly as he was open about his lack of intel about his own past and his family. It wasn't his fought, but his parents were exiled for being rebels against the ideas of elf society as it were. He wasn't shocked to find the sister missing, he knew that had gone poorly, maybe because she got under his skin somehow or maybe because they just were not meant to hit it off. Whatever that had not worked out. He wasn't upset, it just was what it was. He nodded his head about the meal. "Thank you, I will enjoy what I can, I am not a picky eater, and I will find things I can eat of this wonderful food made for my honor."

"Now, thank you for the welcome, I am sure this is all a shocker and I am sure that I am a odd person to welcome given that I am with your lovely daughter. She is the light of my life and she is the most beautiful and most talented woman I ever have meet. She is a sweet, hard working girl who is so very smart and helpful," He said once everyone was at the table. He wanted to thank them for welcoming him. He made his plate with foods he could eat as he could see the work put into the meal. He smiled as he sat next to Luna, his arm going around her waist as he ate with one hand. He wanted to be near her as they would eat. He would make light talk about various topics talking about his home and the science they were working on and his life. He talked about the town and how they would be more than welcome to see it and meet his own sister if they wanted to as well and they would make them a meal in return for the kindness they were showing him.

It was nice to see Luke and Simon get along but Lori was nowhere to be found. That wasn’t too much of a surprise since she was always busy with their own thing and her friends but she figured she showed up eventually and for now her mother and father were still around. Her grandparents from either side will not be there until the next morning.

The majority of the family was there and Luke was still chattering with Simon as he placed an arm around me his waist and she gave her a little tap that she leaned in and whispered “Not at the table my dad might not like it.” I wanted him to make sure that while they welcomed him he was still new to the entire family and she didn’t want to cause any more Surprises for the night. Luckily her father didn’t say anything but her mother what kind of glance over but not make a big deal out of it since she saw her daughter say something. “Are are you both serious about getting married or is it just going to be a couple thing?” Her father asked wondering if there would be a wedding and since he did mention she was his fiancé Louis would appreciate a proper wedding with his daughter but right now he was just asking as they all ate peacefully at the table. Luna would look over to her fiancé and let him answer this question since she figured her father won’t want to hear from her suitor instead of her. Just like any father he was concerned about his daughter and wanted the best for her.

He pulled his hand away as he could understand that reasoning He nodded his head as he gave her a sheepish smile and then continued on as he enjoyed his meal. He was not going to start anything but would answer the question no problem. He nodded his head, "Yes, she is going to be my wife, I love your daughter with my whole heart, and soul. She is the only one for me and will always be the only one for me. Honestly I feel a bit out of place and uncomfortable when she is to far away from me," he explained as he figured he should be honest. He knew they affected each other and had a impact on how each other felt. He knew that he found no other woman appealing but her. He knew that this woman was the one and only one for himself.

"It is why I am building a place here, so that we can be close to her family. Family means a lot to her and I want to support her and let her be near you all and well be near her at the same time. I am very serious when I tell you all of this. I am not a person who just has flings, and I plan to do everything I can to protect and keep Luna as happy as possible for as long as I am alive," he finished off as he figured being honest about everything was best. "Now, thank you again for the meal," he said blushing as he was a bit to blunt with his words.

“I’m Very happy to hear that you are traditional sort because I would be so disappointing if you were not marrying my daughter. I’m aware other people may not be into marriage but I am very happy to hear that.” Louis would voice his approval once he heard that Simon was very much in the market to marry his precious daughter. He was all ears as her mother listen to both of them speak and the other family began to eat as Luna stayed close but she was very happy that Simon listen to her and will keep his hands to himself for now at least at the table.

“I know this may not be what you like to hear. Would you mind staying in the guestroom while you are here or will you be staying away from the house for your duration? I know you and my daughter are planning on getting married but we still are a bit of a traditional family. Once you both are married then you may share a room in our house but until then will you be all right with that?” He asked but clearly he was happy as he nodded hearing her Simon would stay close by so he would not rip one of his children away him so soon. Luna would lean in close to him as she whispered something very softly into his ear but her parents probably could figure out it might’ve been something sweet they didn’t ask what she said. “Thank you…” was something for his ears alone especially since it meant a lot of her just to stay close until they got comfortable as a married couple depending on when they tied the knot but for now her family was very excepting of him and he was saying all the right things to make sure her father was comfortable with allowing him her hand in marriage.

"Oh, no that has been expected from me from my elder sister since I was young. To get married to a lovely woman when I was older. I don't have the large family like your exactly. It is just myself, my sister, my brother in law and a lot of nephews, and nieces," he explained as he looked at Louis giving him information about himself. "I lost my family when I was young, so I know how important what family you have left can be," he added in giving more information his point of view about how he saw family and how he considered it to be pretty important as well. It was something that they could agree on. That would show that he mad no ill intention for Luna in the future.

"As for where I am staying, that I figure will be the place I got away from here, it is in town, I am not running away, but I think it best for me to stay in my own place. It keeps things far more simple. It is another reason why I found a place to stay. I figured that I will come over in the afternoon and then either leave to head their early in the evening or after diner or whatever works best for you while I am in town. Of course when you allow it and are open to having me over to your place. I don't want to overstep my welcome after all," he explained his idea for the future of him staying just in the town. This was their home and he would go with what they wanted. He would then also show them respect as they were the parents of his future wife. "After dinner, I leaving for the night. I want to make sure I have everything setup for myself, and settle in too."

It was very good that Simon had a zone place and it definitely gave Luna‘s father a chance to see how he was or how he took the news. He took it pretty well and Luna seemed to be fine with it as well. “ hopefully you won’t be too far out. Do you need a car to pick you up or any help? You are a guest here so we are willing to help you with anything you need or do you need us to pay for a hotel just because you’re visiting and you’re going to be family after all.” Louis did not push his values too much on Simon but the offer was placed out in front of him. Luna kept her hand on his upper thigh as he talked to her father and she was very happy or at least Simon could feel that she was calm especially now that he was talking to her father and they got along. It did seem like they were working out pretty well even her brother seemed to excitement but her sister was nowhere to be found and she would deal with that later.

Luna would lean in close just so she can speak with Simon though it wasn’t anything too secretive. “ do you want me to come with you?” she asked just to make sure that Simon was all right going by himself and a part of her I didn’t want him to go too far from her especially since they were bonded and it would affect her just as much as it would affect him. Her parents are understand but maybe they wouldn’t since they were more human than else and Simon did say she must be part of them to be bonded this way and they wouldn’t find out any answers until the next night.

"No, I am not far at all from here," he replied honestly as he figured that after this meal it would be best to get moving. To clear off an area to sleep and sleep as best as he could. He knew that they didn't know the connection or how it worked. It was something that they were not in the same culture as. He would have to deal with things on their homecourt and figure how best to work with his new in-laws and be a team player here. Was it going to be totally easy, most likely not. He figured that there would be challenges like always when dealing with new people. So far other than the sister he was handling things well. "The house is down the road, to the left when you leave the house, it is about a kilometer away from where we are, so not far. Open field and barn. I have transportation, but the walk isn't to far to need it."

"Luna, make sure to keep your bracelet on tonight, it should help you a great deal,"
He reminded her as he figured that it might be needed with the distance between them. They should be in the save zone of not worrying to much, but one couldn't be to safe. "I will be back up here tomorrow, thank you again for the introduction and the meal." He said before he would take his leave.

He walked home, this was talking a lot of focus, but what had to be done had to be done. He went to the little barn and made himself a simple bed of straw to sleep on for the first night. He would find something nicer in time, but this would work well enough. He stopped his automatic workers from working as to make sure to silence everything for a while. He would sleep a bit, but not to much, his mind thinking to much on many things including the future. What was going to happen with Luna's family, and the challenges of integrating with a human family.

“ i’m glad to hear you’re not far but if you’d like please join us for breakfast I don’t wanna be a horrible host and you are always welcome here since my daughter is here.” Luna’s father explained hoping that Simon would not feel unwelcome in his home. Luna was quiet for the time being but when her fiancé mentioned the bracelet she nodded profusely. “ oh trust me I won’t be taking it off I’ll keep it on or you sure you’ll be all right without me?” even though it was only 1 km away she was still worried but if she really did get too worried she could easily walk over.

The meal went well and it was uneventful but the family seem to get along with Simon and when he had to leave Luna would walk into the door and sneak him a little kiss without her father noticing. She would do as the ass and keep the bracelet on which would help her sleep especially since this was the first time they were really far apart for the night but in the morning she would wake up early and see if he wanted company to walk over but for now she’s got some nice needed sleep. Simon could feel when she fell asleep and with the bracelet it did help and they still need to figure out their connection but at least tonight they could enjoy some peaceful rest until they could get answers from her grandmother the following evening.

If he decides to come over early in the morning her family was a group of early risers so no matter what time he decided to come over someone would be awake and doing something so if he got lonely he was always welcome to join them for their morning routine.

Sleep was something that was not going to happen at all. He knew that from the moment he left. Still till they could figure out this connection between himself and her. Then have her family hear about it, well it was best to not push things any farther than that. He went and worked all night. Arranging the barn home. Making a bedroom to sleep in. He also would rest his eyes for a bit but not really sleep. He would paint, work on fixing up an old bed and dresser for the room. He would make the place look far less abandoned and more like a house and lab, which was going to take a long time to finish.

He was used to staying up multiple days, it wasn't to hard for him, one was easy, two not to bad either. That morning he took out the fruit he had brought from his home, and started to cook himself. He made a number of fruit filled pastries to take over with himself to give to his new family or the family he was marrying into. He figured he needed to be on the offensive with the charm to win them over and get their approval for his relationship with Luna. He didn't want to show up to early as he didn't know they would wake up early. So he got up and headed out with the food for them about the time he guessed people had breakfast.

He took his fancy steam bike their, he figured that it might be a big of a show piece too. He had it send to him via a old friend whom he let take the plane back that night as well. He didn't need the plane, he wasn't going to leave here for a while and it was not the ideal place to keep it under good condition. He got off his bike and walked up to the door he would knock calmly as the elf stood there thinking about big of a day it was and how much he was looking forward to seeing the grandmother to figure out a lot of this stuff.

Luna was not sure if he could feel it but she could not sleep very well at all. She likely slept and maybe got a few minutes here or there but nothing too much. The night came and went fast enough and she got up early. Your family was already bustling about making breakfast and her father was already drinking his cup of coffee In the living room. Her mother was making breakfast and then got herself ready and showered.

Her mother did not have to make breakfast but she liked helping out in the kitchen and when Simon knocked on the door what he got was a maid. “Good morning sir who are you here to see?” A chipper middle-aged woman open the door as she greeted Simon with a very deep bow. She wouldn’t let him in yet. Your family was well enough off to have help running around but we’re still down to earth that they weren’t having them serve them like they couldn’t do it on their own. Once he would tell her who he was she would usher him in and have him go to the living room but her entire family was up and doing things but Luna siblings were nowhere to be found and all he knew was that they talked about the night before and how they were going to have a big family dinner later this evening and that might be why they had servants running around the house preparing things especially since their grandparents will be arriving in the late afternoon.

Standing at the door, he smiled as he handed over a box of food, "Well, I see, you all are really busy this morning. This is for whomever wants them," he said politely. "I think it might be best to keep out of the way. Tell Luna if she needs me, that I will be down the road. She is welcome to come visit me, I am sure that everyone is busy, and I will just cause problems here," he said politely as he didn't want to get in the way. He was sure that he would and honestly he figured that they were a much more go getter family then his own. He was also a bit more laid back in general. He returned home to the barn home and went back to work.

He would work with magic and his own hands to arrange and fix up the place. He would mostly be doing the painting. Painting the walls a slade shade of gray as the magic was used to make cabinets and a dig a area to make the sewer work as well as bring in warm water and cold water for the house. He would turn this into a legit home for himself. He would have to turn over his current home to someone too. So he was thinking about who to give his old place to now. He figured that it was to much work for any person so it might take a team to be able to run it. He walked around working as he thought of sending this information to his university. They would find and make a team to control and run his labs and keep the work going their.

As he worked his hummed a soft tune, this work kept the whole being away from Luna at bay. That was hard, but he had to focus so much on his work that it went down. He really hoped this night he would learn why this was the case. He wish he knew more about being a elf in general too. He rubbed his forehead of sweat as he was working hard and using so much magic for multiple days was a bit draining too.

The older made looked over Simon agave and not as she took the boxes food to bring inside. “Oh! Young lady Luna I’ll let her know you came by she’s been busy all morning with her mother. They’re getting ready for something later this evening but I’ll bring this to the kitchen.” The slightly chubby maid Let Simon know before she can invite him in he would take his leave.

He would have a chance to make it back to his Play but Luna what have heard that he stopped by and she got herself dressed and would make her way down to where he was staying just check on him. He probably shouldn’t be surprised that her family would send her with a ride to go see Simon even though she could’ve walked. When she arrived she would look around and then knock hoping to get his attention. When she would that was when she could have a sit down with him but she did bring him breakfast in a basket if he was interested in it.

Walking to the door. He saw Luna and gave her a smile. "Welcome to my new at least temp home. I have a feeling I am going to have to move operations down here. So I am currently working on fixing this place up to create room for us, and our work," he explained as he motioned her into the home. He let her look around. It was a large barn, but from here, it was section off, their was a large area near the back gate, and in the front half of the room it was split into a upstairs and downstairs area with the rooms upstairs, and the kitchen and dinning area down stairs. The wall breaking the barn in half, the front half for living and the back half for work, as he enlarged it to make sure that it would be big enough to work on stuff. It had a far more rustic look to it as he let the rustic country look stay. He took the basket and looked at the food.

"I am glad to see you this morning," he said as he pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. He hadn't been able to do that in a while and he really needed to give her a kiss and hold her hand which he did as he showed her around. Showing her every single area of the house, starting with the living area and then moving to the work area which was simple but would work for doing mechanical work. His bike that he took her on once already was there as was a few small things here or there. He let her look around as he would have to make an area for his books too that he would bring back from his office. Just the most important for the work on rocket work.

"Now, once we have everything settled with us, we can return to working on the rocket. I figure the cold would not be good for a rocket so I was going to have to move where we worked anyhow," he said as he stopped at the couch in his small living room as he helped her sit down next to him, his arm going around her as he pulled her close. "I am going to make sure to do whatever I can to help out and also win over you parents to make sure I have you in my arms as much as I can."

“So this is what you’ve been up to. You’ve been quite busy and you’re thinking about moving down here. Are you sure?” Luna asked as her head tilted to the side since she was a bit confused but she wasn’t upset that he wanted to move down here and work since she did like her area very much.

When he motioned her in she followed and she couldn’t help but look around it was a nice place and it was close to home so she would not complain about that one bit. This was much needed alone time that they both needed and when he pulled her into a hug and even a kiss she returned it lovingly as she held him tightly. After that she let him lead her around but kept close and even put an arm around him as you would imagine what the place would look like with a bit more work.

He mentioned moving the rocket down here which would be very nice so she would miss the snow but it would make work a lot easier. “ my parents don’t hate you they are just nervous especially since you’re new and I think like any parents they want the best for not just me but you as well. Aren’t your parents the same?” she couldn’t help it be curious since her parents were a bit on the strict side but they weren’t strict for no reason they just one of the best and to make sure that she was happy to and indeed she was but it was nice to hear Simon wants to try and make it work with her parents.

"Yes, the cold of the mountain and more exactly the ice was going to make me have to move anyhow. The ice doesn't go along well with fire and can cause things to break and fall apart. That or just exploded from my few experiments that I have tried out.," he explained. It would cause metals to change size due to the cold and then heat which would crack the metals which was not good with a rocket that could explode if everything didn't go right. Working in the mountains for this was going to be a no go, same with working in a very cold area because of this problem.

He looked at Luna out of the corner of his eye as he nodded his head. "I don't think they hate me, I just have to put in the work to make sure that I win them over still and show them that I am a good match for you," he said as he kept her close to himself as he sat there. He thought for a moment, "As for mine, no clue, they have been gone for well ever it feels like, so I have no idea what their view on me would be. Father died before I was born, mother in childbirth," he explained honestly. "Now, I imagine that your right though, but that seems natural to want the best for others, especially family.. I think my grandparents are still alive, but my parents exiled themselves from that community so I have never meet them in my whole life, or any of my other family outside my sister."

He thought about this place they were in. He then thought about the coming days and what they were going to be doing down here. "Now, there is something you need to do. This is our home, so your going to need to put in your ideas and make sure this has what you need too. I mean this isn't my home that we are living in like in the mountain, but suppose to be our home as a partnership."

“Are you sure you want to live this close to my family?” her voice was concerned when she asked but he had a good point about metals changing and she really didn’t know much about them but she nodded in agreement since working in icy temperatures was difficult with many things here would be a lot easier.

She stayed close as he talked especially more about his family she didn’t realize there was not many left for his side but he did mention to Sister earlier. “I Know that your sister but I didn’t know about the rest really do you think you want to get to know other family members or are you alright with just having one? Well she’s married and has kids now but I know my family’s pretty big it might be a bit of a change for you. Is that all right?” the worry she felt was very real.

When he mentioned about her input she also nodded in agreement but it was definitely going to be a change since he was new to her family. “ i’m sure you’ll be fine down here my parents aren’t that bad they’re just a bit overprotective. Always have been you know. Are you really that worried?” Luna asked curiously.

"This is one I think I need to let you have. I can see how important your family is and I wouldn't want to take you away. I figure right now I am good with just having my sister. I figure that the rest of my family wouldn't approve of me very much as I figure they are very much traditionalist. As for large family, I also do have my brother in law and my nephews and nieces, there are a number of them too. You have a brother and sister, I have 3 nieces and 4 nephews, mostly just kids too, so your family so far not nearly as hard to deal with," he explained as he wanted to calm her worries down. He figured answering her questions here was important for both of them. "Now, I don't dislike your parents at all. I just want to make sure they end up liking me, and making sure that I get their approval to be with you, and all."

He thought for a moment about everything. "Okay, let us relax, maybe go take a nap, I didn't sleep at all without you nearby, and I don't know if you have had any sleep. I can put on an alarm so we can get a nap and then you can head back home. I figure tonight is rather important. It might be a clue to figure out what is happening. If not, well, we will have to go and find my family to figure out what is going on with us. I know they will have the answers, but I have been kind of wanting to avoid that. I am not sure how they will react to me or to you, honestly.."

He leaned back a bit as he figured he could rest his eyes, his arms pulling Luna closer, up against his chest where she could rest her head for the moment. Let her mind wonder off again as they were close for at least this moment. They really did have to figure out the mystery of this connection that the two of them had with one another. One way or another as it were.

“ don’t you ever get lonely without your family? It’s just you and your sister’s family but is that enough and I know my family isn’t perfect but they can be quite overwhelming.” Luna began to explain feeling bad that her family might drive in a little crazy. When he told her that he did not dislike her parents she nodded but he wanted to make sure that they liked him especially since he was marrying into her family and everyone knew when you get married you tend to get the whole family as well.

“Oh they don’t dislike you you’re just new to them and they are getting to know you and I think they’re worried that we’re rushing well I know they are because they talked to me about it yesterday. Please don’t tell them I told you that it’s kind of a secret but I figured you would figure that out. I’m honestly more scared of your family your sister not so much but the rest what if they don’t like me or approve of this?” The worry and Luna‘s voice was quite apparent.

“I slept but not the best sleep. A nap would help. Let’s do that you probably know I’m still very scared about this… but for now let’s not come now we both need it..” She said sweetly as she pulled Simon closer to her wanting him to be near since she couldn’t rest perfectly when they were far apart and she wasn’t sure how they were gonna survive living apart for the small amount of time but hopefully her grandmother could alleviate all of the stress and at least talk her family into letting him stay with them even before the wedding bells tolled.

"Don't be worried about my family. They don't have a say in my life or what I do. They kicked my parents out for some reason, and then they have never been part of my life once. So I don't really care what they think," he explained as he looked at Luna. The scientist had never put much thought into the mystery as to why that had happened or what had happened in the past. He just knew that they were really just strangers to him and that was all the he could focus on. He might be a bit short sighted in that way, but that was how he viewed it. "My sister does approve of you or she wouldn't of given you that bracelet that you have on. That took some work to make I am sure."

He set the clock for two hours, and then pulled Luna back with him on the couch. It was good enough, it could be updated someday, but that was not important then. What was, well was getting sleep. The elf wizard needed it a great deal. Using so much magic to keep from focusing on her drained him a great deal and he was worn out. He was putting up mostly a front in how tired he was as to not worry Luna. Yet, when he could sleep he was out like a light in a second flat. He would be out too for the whole two hours. Getting some sleep that he needed to recharge his batteries even a bit. This meeting with her grandmother was going to be super important, otherwise, he might just have to steal Luna away or he wouldn't be able to sleep at all, and he could only go so long doing that.

It was nice to hear that Simon’s sister liked her and it took a load off of her shoulders but what he said makes sense especially since she would not have given her the bracelet if she didn’t think she was worthy of it. her fiancé set the clock for two hours and she curled up next to him and she didn’t need to talk only be near him since that’s what she desperately needed. With the bracelet it allowed her to sleep but she didn’t sleep all that well but now that he was in her arms she could.

Simon was already so tired he fell asleep rather quickly though she would take her time to fall asleep she would reach up and brush his hair with her hand. once he was asleep she joined him and the only thing that would wake her was the alarm but when they woke up they at least had some time to cuddle with each other and Luna took it into her own hands to kiss and nibble on his neck just to tease him a little bit to see if he reacted. They were at least alone now but would he want to do more than just cuddle since they still had a little time before the dinner would start and her grandmother would arrive.

Sleep was needed, and wanted, so once hew as awake, he reached up and hit the alarm with his hand turning it off as he started to wake up. He didn't actually know how much time they had. As he thought about getting up, he felt the lips of his lover against his neck. He could sense the playfulness from her. He couldn't say he wasn't feeling the same, it had been far to long and well they in someway were much like newly weds already. HIs hands pressed up over her legs as his fingers pressed into her backside, as he felt her lips against his neck. He needed this closeness and time to be with Luna. They were pretty heated in their relationship and he knew she could always sense his desire for her from their connection.

His hands pulled her close to himself. "Now, I figure we have some time, before we have to go to your house," he said as he wanted to make sure she knew what he was thinking. He was thinking about messing around. He was very much thinking about messing around. He wanted Luna and honestly having to go without her near him for so long didn't make the need lessen at all. It was part of the curse they had, that he had this constant desire for her. It was something that he was working on controlling but that wasn't easy to do at all. He in general felt more aggressive than normal since he was with her. That itself had caused him issues with her sister and well now he had a near impossible time of not just having his way with her on that couch in their bit of free time.

Luna’s lips with tease and kiss the nape of his neck and for once he was being playful especially since they had some time alone. They may not have been married yet but they were very much like newlyweds. “ we don’t have to be back for a few hours since my family is taking care of everything there. Unless you want to go or early and help.” she asked as his hand found her backside and she wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Her family mostly like Simon except for her sister who still didn’t forgive him and wouldn’t come around him after that last incident but they would have to take care of that later and likely for now it was just them. “ The question is what do you want to do before we have to be home we could cuddle and relax or other things did you miss me at all?” now that was a silly question for Luna to ask especially since he missed her as much as she missed him and the fact that she couldn’t keep her hands off of him showed him that she did miss him in the same way and if you wanted to they could take advantage of the few hours they had.

Back
Top Bottom