Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Assistant (Silverknight and EtherealElvenEmpress)

Luna’s grandmother sat down listening to Simon. He was adopted along with his sister. It was something she heard before. The expression on her face showed that she understood and I was sad to hear it but happy they were both thriving. “Exile happens in human communities too. It’s sad to hear that your family was exiled. You seem to be doing well for yourself now.” She said sipping on her wine. Her grandmother did not talk much as she listened and Simon explained that they were connected on a deeper level which caused her to furrow her eyebrows. This caught her attention and she looked over at Luna. Simon could tell she was trying to put two into together but she didn’t wanna say it. “ In that case I guess I can help you save yourselves for marriage then?” she decided to question hoping to get more answers out of either of them as Luna was quiet and did not want to say too much. She didn’t want to accuse them of anything yet but she was curious what Simon meant about closer bond with her bloodline she knew exactly what that meant and she was curious what Simon meant but she was still skirting the issue being very cautious try not to show her true nature.

Simon sat there as he knew that this was a hard meeting, a very hard meeting. He knew that this was not the ideal and the information he was going to have to share wasn't going to paint him in the best light at all. He let out a sigh though as he knew that this was a moment he had to be truthful. He couldn't hide from what had happened or was happening between himself and Luna. He took a deep breath as he looked down at his hands. He then looked at the grandmother. "I think I must apologize, as we did not wait until marriage, at all. We have in a traditional term been living in sin for a while. To be blunt, it is hard to keep my hands off Luna, and away from her. It is basically impossible, being away from her is pretty much impossible for me."

Simon looked at her as he was open about what had happened. "We were together in sin from the night in the snow, and things changed after that moment. Things really changed, and we didn't know what was happening at all. This has caused us a lot of issues. My sister thought it might be due to their being elf heritage in your family. That when elves and pure blood humans mate, this doesn't happen. My sister is married with many kids and it never happened to her for reference."

Simon was giving her a little more information than she expected and what he mentioned and alluded to the fact that waiting for marriage was going to happen that’s what her mood shifted a bit. “It seems like that can’t be helping what are you trying to get it or tell me?” luna’s grandmother wasn’t about to say it outright but she was wondering why he was giving her so much information since she figured her granddaughter was far enough down the line to not have to worry about too much but he was trying to say something to her and she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. Her eyes squinted as she looked at Luna before looking over at Simon once again. “my granddaughter is more less human if you think about it we are all human here.” She wasn’t ready to give up her ruse yet but san was telling her that he might know something about her past. “So how many humans have you been with?” figuring this was a good change of subject and she want to know more about this elf that her granddaughter was with especially since he was bringing up connections and heritage and how if humans mated with elves this would not happen but that meant he must have made it with quite a few humans in his lifetime. “I assume you are including you along with the information about your sister but I’m just guessing here. I’m just trying to get all the information from both of you.” Luna for the moment silent since she was nervous and wasn’t sure what to make of what her grandmother was saying or omitting by not saying.

Simon took a deep long breath as he cleared his mind and prepared his answer. He knew that this answer was going to be important and would show his view of things. His hands pressing against the table as his eyes looked right at the grandmother. "Ma'am, your daughter is it, and will only be it. I find no other woman the least bit appealing, one tried to hit on me a couple of times, and well I felt nothing," he explained giving her the truth. He wasn't sure how she would take it. He did know though that dancing around the subject was making things so really awkward. More than was needed and way more than she most likely wanted to deal with. He figured it was time to play his cards. "Ma'am I am pretty sure your either fully a elf or partly one. A sun elf at that, one who loves the outdoors and exploration. I am guessing the elf gene only passed down to Luna. am I correct?"

Luna did not want to leave or give Simon too much space but her grandmother made a motion for her to go and she shook her head no. She held tight to her fiancé‘s hand not willing to let it go or leave his side. “Luna my darling… just a few minutes I promise give us a few minutes please trust me it won’t be scary I just wanna talk to your fiancé that’s all.” The older woman with more silver than white hair gave her granddaughter or not and she let go of Simon’s hand to give them privacy. “ I won’t be very far away a few minutes okay grandma?”with that Luna left a pair alone but she had no idea what her grandmother wanted to have this moment with her love but she didn’t listen which gave her some time to discuss things. “Now that we have a few moments alone why did you choose my granddaughter things were going perfectly fine with our bloodline before you decided to choose her. And no my darling not a sun elf. Good guess but what kind of elf are you? Moon elves. You’re pretty far from your tribe. The ones with my blood it passes down to the women of the next generation so my sons don’t have any but my daughters and granddaughters do. Now I’ll be honest with me…. have you and my granddaughter bonded?” she began to ask more questions now that she had him alone in a part of her didn’t want to let her granddaughter know what was going on but with another elf with her she was hoping to find out as much as she could about him though it seems like he didn’t know too much about his family but perhaps she can find out what kind of off he was and if he knew what it meant to be marrying into this family.

"That would be correct, I think, or at least what my older sister told me. You see my parents were exiled at around the time of my birth, questioning to many traditions for the liking or something like that . My sister and I are one hundred percent elf. So as the type, well, I believe that my parents were in fact moon elves, they died when I was young as well as was my sister, so it has always been a question, that we kind of ignored," he explained openly to her. "Yes we are very much bonded, and yes, I choose her, I choose her because her personal traits I am sure you love too," he said directly as he wasn't going to be dishonest. "We were also trapped in a snow storm, and well we tried to keep warm and things went quickly and we slept together. I wanted to protect her, and I do want to protect her even now. I assumed it was cause her being part elf, my sister never bonded with her husband, who she has been married for a long while."

The older disguised elf woman listened she was trying to figure out what to make of what was going on in the fate of her own granddaughter. Her other family really didn’t know much and she hadn’t had to run into this problem in years since all of her family had married off to humans. Of course she wasn’t surprised that Luna managed to find the one elf in the entire world to bond with. Letting out a very heavy sigh she wasn’t sure what to say she just listen to Simon she had been so far removed from her lineage she didn’t know if she could undo this bond.

“It seems like what has been done cannot be undone I am not quite sure what to tell my family or my granddaughter but what happened.” she said folding her hands in front of her and taking another deep breath. “I hope you know how to speak any of this to any of my other family they don’t know anything we shall figure this out. Elves in these parts don’t have an easy life which is why I live this way if anyone else finds out what is going on between you two I’m not sure what the consequences will be. For now say nothing to no one do you understand that?” she couldn’t help but be strict but she was worried about what would happen if everything was found out. “who else have you told? I can’t risk any of this getting out I need to know exactly who you’ve talked to.” she was adamant about knowing and hopefully Simon didn’t spread the news any further than this room and her granddaughter.

HGe could see how serious that she was with her words. He thought about it for a moment and then answered, "three people know about this situation, you, Luna, and my sister. My sister isn't going to tell anyone, in fact she made a charm which even allows us to be separate and hide it at all, so there is that," he explained, "I don't want to harm anyone and have no problem keeping this to myself. I mostly just wanted to talk to someone to figure out what we needed to do to not cause problems and help each other. If you could look at the wristband my sister made for Luna and upgrade it with your knowledge maybe we can hide our desire for one another better. You must find it funny though, that her name is Luna and she loves the stars and fell for a moon elf who shares that passion with her."

He thought for a moment about the situation, "I do promise to take care of her as best as I can, to give her a world where her dreams can come true, she does mean more than anything else to me, ma'am."

“Three people is more than enough for now let’s keep it that way for the moment.” Luna‘s grandmother was rather secretive but she wasn’t going to yell at Simon though she wasn’t truly happy about the situation. This could end up being good or bad but she had no idea what it could be especially since she had kept a secret from her family for a long time the last thing she wanted to do was let it out. “It is funny but this is still a serious matter. The world itself is not kind to elves and people of their origin I’m not sure how it is where you’re from but the reason my family scattered here was to keep ourselves safe and out of the public eye I don’t want anything bad happening to my granddaughter. It seems like your life wasn’t easy either. Do you both plan on having children?” she asked curiously wondering especially if his bloodline was a strong as hers their kids would definitely inherit the genetics and she was wondering how they could keep it hidden for long especially now that they’re bonded. “the bracelet is good but I have no idea how to handle this let alone a break whatever bond you caused. I wasn’t expecting her to meet another elf I don’t even know if this town is still safe where would you two live?” she couldn’t help but pepper Simon with questions but it was inevitable there’s nothing she could really do now or they could do at least was buffer what would happen in the future.

"Well, our views I guess are different, the place I come from is different than this one, the town loves my sister, and myself. She is married to the mayor and has a large family, very large, she is has always been good at dealing with anyone. I guess cause of the isolation and my parents kindness to the humans before their illness and death they were beloved too, and the did raise us. I can go back anytime, or stay here, I am sure something will work out as for family of course we would have one. I can't keep my hands off her anyhow, and I will do my best by them too."

The scientist explained more about his town, its coldness on the outside and warmth on the inside, his labs his friendships made over many of year, and the work done there. He figured he could live between this place and that if he needed or just go back there if staying in this place was a real risk to them too.

“You Might be too young to remember some of the history of how elves were outcasted. It sounds like times have changed but it was safer to be in hiding I don’t know which town your sister lives in but long ago here it was not safe for us to be in public.” luna’s grandmother could not help her views but she did worry about her granddaughter and what would happen and what their children would look like considering most of our family was now human or intermingled with the human community. “I’m Happy as long as she’s happy so you can’t fault me for worrying about the future. So far everything is all right with you and my granddaughter I just have no idea if the town is more welcoming but we’ve been here for a long time. I’m more than happy that you’re not going to try and take her away from us. For now keep this between us my family doesn’t know the history of the bloodline fully let alone this town I think we have more elves around but most them keep to themselves and keep hidden.” she explained hoping that Simon will understand but she wasn’t shining him she was just letting him know she was worried. As long as he kept a piece she wouldn’t mind walking another else into the family that she had no idea how the town would react to an influx of elves.

Simon listened carefully to Luna's grandmother as she shared her concerns about their relationship and the history of elves in the town. He could sense the weight of her words and the genuine worry she had for her granddaughter and their future together.

"I appreciate your honesty and concern," Simon replied, his long elven hair cascading gracefully down his shoulders. "I understand that the past has been difficult for our kind in this town, and I don't take that lightly. Luna means the world to me, and I want nothing more than to make her happy."

He paused for a moment, choosing his words carefully. "I promise you, I have no intention of taking her away from her family. I respect the importance of family bonds, and I would never want to come between Luna and her loved ones. My hope is that, with time, we can build bridges and create a more accepting environment for all, regardless of their heritage."

Simon's eyes held a warm sincerity as he continued. "I'll keep this between us, and I'll do my best to ease your worries. Luna's happiness is my top priority, and I'll work tirelessly to gain the trust and approval of the town, even if it takes time. Thank you for sharing your concerns with me; it means a lot."

He extended a hand to Luna's grandmother, a gesture of goodwill and a sign of his commitment to the future they were building together.

Luna‘s grandmother appreciated everything he had to say and Simon was a genuine elf and kind she is couldn’t help but worry about what would happen if their lineage was discovered even though it had been quite some time and perhaps it was safe but she was older and stuck in her old ways and the past. The town they lived in did not have any elves who are in the public eye. Even Luna who is part elf she didn’t have pointy ears but she did have magic which she rarely used or hadn’t fully awakened until she met Simon.

When he took her hand he could see that her eyes were on him and focused but she listened to his kind words and she nodded approval and acceptance. “For now between us. My husband knows a little bit about my history but he doesn’t say anything to the family nothing has manifested in years I’m still surprised that Luna manifested with you. They all think the stories are just folktales and not elven lore. Let’s keep this a secret I’ll talk to Luna since I think she does need to know. Welcome to the family.” was the last thing she said to Simon as she stood up still holding his hand but she wasn’t going to try and drive him away especially since he knew how strong bonds between elves could be and her granddaughter was bonded and separated them could be very detrimental. “I’ll see what I can do to update the bracelet I’m sure I can use my gifts to make things a bit easier at least for now. I’m sure I will tell the entire family when it’s time for now perhaps we should just celebrate especially since the town has not sent out pitchforks and empty hunters so maybe that’s a good sign. “ her smile was kind and if Simon would let her she would attempt to pull him into a hug but she wasn’t sure how he would feel about it.

Simon felt a sense of relief wash over him as Luna's grandmother nodded her approval and acceptance. Her genuine concern for their relationship was evident, and her willingness to keep their secret meant a great deal to him. He nodded in agreement when she mentioned keeping things between them for now.

"I truly appreciate your understanding and your willingness to keep this between us," Simon replied, his elven features reflecting gratitude and sincerity. "I understand the importance of maintaining traditions and protecting the family's history. Luna means everything to me, and I would never do anything to jeopardize her happiness or your family's well-being."

As Luna's grandmother mentioned her husband's limited knowledge of the history, Simon couldn't help but feel a sense of connection with her family. It was a bond they shared, even if it remained hidden from the rest of the world.

When she spoke of updating the bracelet and using her gifts to make things easier, Simon smiled warmly. "Your support means the world to me, and I'm truly grateful for your kindness. If there's anything I can do to help or if you need assistance with the bracelet, please don't hesitate to ask. And I would be honored to celebrate with the family."

As Luna's grandmother extended the offer of a hug, Simon's heart swelled with gratitude. He welcomed the gesture and embraced her gently, a symbol of the connection they were building within the family. "Thank you for your warmth and acceptance. I'm looking forward to getting to know the family better and making a positive impact on our future together."

Even though the situation was not ideal when his grandmother was not upset she was just worried about them being accepted and having a follow with the community and since she was used to the old ways she couldn’t help but be very worried. “Hearing you express that makes me feel a lot better and as long as you’re looking out for the best interest of my granddaughter you have my blessing. I will have a talk with Luna alone and then I’ll have a talk with both of you together later but I appreciate you keeping this between us for now at least.” Times have changed so things might be better for the young budding couple. The good thing was her grandmother was not angry or telling him that they had to and things she accepted what cannot be changed but maybe the future would be better for the new couple especially since no one treated Simon badly when he entered into town. She was very happy that Simon excepted the hug and she pulled him closer giving her a very gentle but tight squeeze.

“I’m sure you might have had an idea, Marrying to this family it’s not gonna be a small thing. You can bring whatever family you are in touch with and I’m sure you and Luna can discuss wedding plans. Perhaps I’m being selfish and asking will you hold the wedding in town.” she let him go and gave her a pat on the shoulder because she wanted to discuss more but she figured and I will come later but for now they will be able to celebrate with the family in and welcome anew member; Simon.

“I’ll get to work on the bracelet right away I’ll probably need you both to make it to make sure it works properly it’ll come in handy if you need to spend time apart but perhaps after dinner or whenever you’re free. Please enjoy the family trust me we’ll be seeing each other again soon.”

One month had passed since Simon's heartfelt meeting with Luna's grandmother. In that time, he had been diligently working in his lab, focused on his research and experiments. The laboratory was a sanctuary for him, a place where he could immerse himself in his work and contribute to the future he hoped to build with Luna.

Surrounded by vials, beakers, and arcane symbols etched into the walls, Simon carefully examined a crystalline substance under the soft glow of his magical lantern. His long elven hair was tied back to keep it out of the way as he meticulously recorded his findings in a leather-bound notebook.

The month had been a productive one, and he had made significant progress in his studies. Yet, his thoughts often drifted to Luna and her family. He couldn't help but wonder about the future and the challenges they might face. Still, he remained steadfast in his commitment to both his research and his relationship with Luna, determined to find a way to bridge the gap between their worlds.

As he continued his work, a faint smile tugged at the corners of his lips. Despite the uncertainties, Simon was filled with hope, knowing that he was on a path that would lead to a future he had longed for, a future where love and acceptance would triumph over the shadows of the past.

A good month had passed but for both of them it was a good month. Luna‘s grandmother manage to make them stronger bracelet help them with work and concentration. With some thing with a bit more power Luna could concentrate more on work and Simon could do the same. “your hair is getting longer. I like it. You always look so handsome.” luna commented as she would go inspect a few beakers.

Simon might have been surprised at how her family excepted him and welcome him with open arms. Even though they weren’t married he was already considered family and they treated him as such. Every so often they will pester both of them about when they would finally get the wedding set up and tie the knot. For now little was happy spending time with him and it felt like her existence was complete with him by her side.

“So… What do you think maybe you can build a forever home here? What about a summer home or winter home? What do you think my darling?” she asked after she took some notes in her notebook before pulling back behind Simon wrapping around his waist and leaning in to kiss his neck obviously distracting him but she still just wanted to spend more time with him even if they were working. She herself became less afraid of the bond they had an excepted it as part of her life.

Simon couldn't help but smile as he read Luna's post, his heart warmed by the loving words she had shared. The past month had indeed been a transformative one for both of them, and the strengthening of the bracelet had brought tangible benefits to their work and concentration.

He couldn't deny the blush that crept to his cheeks when Luna complimented his longer hair and called him handsome. Her words always had a way of making him feel special and loved.

The acceptance and warmth of Luna's family had been a pleasant surprise, one that had touched Simon deeply. He had come to cherish the bonds he was forming with them, and their teasing about a future wedding only added to his sense of belonging.

As Luna brought up the idea of building a forever home together, Simon's heart skipped a beat. He turned to face her, his eyes filled with affection. "Luna, my darling," he began, his voice soft and filled with love. "I can't imagine a future without you by my side. A forever home, a place where we can build our life together, sounds like a dream come true."

Simon gently kissed Luna's forehead, his arms wrapping around her as he held her close. "Whether it's a summer home, a winter retreat, or a forever home, as long as I'm with you, it will be perfect. I love you more than words can express, and I'm excited to create our future together, no matter where it may lead us."

Every so often Luna would reach out to play with his long hair and just enjoy Simon as he was. Between taking notes every so often she would sneak back around to wrap her arms around him hoping he wouldn’t get too upset. Her grandmother made bracelets for both of them but luckily they worked really well and they could actually get their job done which is quite necessary especially considering how we can keep your hands off each other without them. His sweet words made her blush and she tried her best to keep to her work but it was nice to occasionally flirt all working.

Luna found herself smiling as he talking about future together and where they could possibly go to home. “speaking wedding talk my mother keeps asking me when we’re going to do it and she wants to help. Do you think your sister and her family to travel out here or do you want to have a wedding reception back where she is. We can always have more than one.” Offered as she would wrap her arms around his waist and lean her head again while she occasionally would kiss his neck gently and even nibble on his pointy ear which she found absolutely irresistible. “I’m curious do you want a big wedding or a small wedding? To be honest I don’t mind either as long as eventually get married and I think my family would be happy to have a nice reception what do you think my love?” Keeping herself close to her mate she would caress the sides of his body. A part of her didn’t care if she was being distracting especially since she knew she could distract him from his work that she should.

Simon couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of contentment as Luna played with his long hair and wrapped her arms around him. The strengthened bracelet had indeed been a blessing, allowing them to focus on their work while still stealing moments of affection and flirtation.

He chuckled softly at Luna's mention of wedding talk and her mother's eagerness to help. Her family's warmth and acceptance never ceased to amaze him. "I appreciate your mother's enthusiasm," he replied, his voice filled with warmth. "As for my sister and her family, I think they would be delighted to travel here for the wedding. It would be a wonderful way to bring our families together."

Simon leaned into Luna's affectionate embrace, savoring the gentle kisses and nibbles. Her love and playfulness were intoxicating, and he couldn't imagine a more perfect partner.

"As for the size of the wedding," he began, a soft smile playing on his lips. "I agree with you, my love. Whether it's big or small, what matters most is that we're together, surrounded by the people who love and support us. Your family has already welcomed me with open arms, and I'm grateful for that. Let's plan a wedding that reflects our love and celebrates our future together."

Simon turned to face Luna, his eyes filled with love and devotion. "I can't wait to marry you, Luna, and I know our families will be overjoyed to celebrate with us. No matter the size, our wedding will be a beautiful testament to our love."

The bracelets were heaven sent considering it gave them time to actually bond as a proper couple and expressed their feelings meeting he was able to see how Luna truly was with him. It also helped her bond much better since she was very logical and thought maybe it was the bond that made her more affectionate when reality it was her love for him. Still playing with his long hair she stand on her tiptoes and kiss his pointed ear.

“Well we do have the space and they can stay here if they like it’s just gonna be a bit crazy with both families I think how many kids does she have?” Luna asked curiously just because she was making mental notes about how many people would be coming to the wedding including some university friends but nothing too crazy since she was a bit shy and had us close knit group.

“They Are going to have to wait until we get ready to let them know we want my brother is already offering to help get a house settled for us here maybe we can have a house here and back in your town. What do you think? You know I don’t wanna make any big decisions without you and I want it’s best for both of us. I’m thinking middle sized wedding band also would it be nice to start a family. I mean I might be getting ahead of myself….. I hope I’m not being too forward my love I just want to do everything with you I honestly didn’t think I’d ever get married or find someone here you are. I regret nothing…”she whispered into his ear before she playfully nibbled wondering if he would enjoy that kind of affection.

Simon smiled warmly as Luna spoke about their growing bond and the bracelets they now wore, which seemed to be a symbol of their deepening connection. Her kiss on his pointed ear sent a shiver down his spine, and he couldn't help but revel in the affection they shared.

"Well," Simon began, his voice soft and filled with affection, "my sister has quite the brood, I must say. She's blessed with three nephews and two nieces, all between the ages of 8 and 23. It's a lively bunch, and they'll surely add some excitement to the wedding. But as you said, we have the space, and it would be wonderful to have them here."

Simon's fingers gently played with a strand of Luna's hair as he continued, "And as for the idea of having a house here and in your town, my love, it sounds like a lovely plan. It would give us the best of both worlds, a cozy home here to escape the cold in the summers and our place in your town. Your brother's offer is generous, and we can certainly consider it."

He paused for a moment, his gaze locked with Luna's, his heart filled with warmth. "As for the wedding, a middle-sized one sounds just perfect. We can invite our close-knit group of friends and family, keeping it intimate and special. And as for starting a family," he said, a soft blush creeping onto his elven cheeks, "I can't think of anything more wonderful. But there's no need to rush, my dear. We have all the time in the world to build our life together."

Simon leaned down and kissed Luna's forehead gently. "You're not being too forward at all, my love. Your enthusiasm and love fill my heart with joy, and I'm grateful every day that I found you. I regret nothing either, and I can't wait to see where our journey takes us."

Luna didn’t mean to but she focused on his ear and she continue to nibble and kiss while he spoke especially since she just wanted to distract him in her own way. Simon was correct. They did not need to rush at all but she can’t help herself as she flirted. Kissing and cuddling against him while he worked even though she should be working but she wanted a break and she figured she would keep him distracted and it felt like it was actually helping.

“I know There is no rush but would you like me to ask my grandmother to use magic to keep me from getting pregnant? I mean considering all the time we spent together at night should we be careful or should I not worry about it?” Luna was curious but either way she didn’t mind they both had a good job and they had family to support them and all she wanted to do was enjoy time with her soulmate. He played with a lock of her hair Causing her to sigh happily she would run her fingers Caresses and she would bite on his ear. Nibbling and teasing probably trying to distract him so he would pay more attention to her. Even though they both have bracelets to help her with the need to make love he could tell that his bride to be was more interested in him and her notes at least for now.

Simon knew very well that she was trying to distract him, but he was pretty good at getting his work done. He could of course feel his heart beating quickly in his chest as he wasn't able to completely ignore what was happening around himself. He focused, getting his last bit of work done, or the stuff he had to get done. "You are playing a dangerous game, dear," he would comment softly his warm breath sliding from his lips. He closed the paper in front of himself.

"We know how long it its going to take for you to have a kid, we will be married long before that, we can get married next week or the week after if you wanted," he said as he looked at her, "Plus I remember you wanting a large family like the rest of your family," he said as he let his fingers press firmly against her own sides, rubbing against her body through her clothes. "Now, if you keep this up, I am going to have to have my way with you once again," he commented, his voice dripping with confidence. He knew he could rock her world whenever he wanted.

Simon leaned forward as he turned her and pressed his lips against her own, letting his tongue quickly press into her mouth playing with her tongue, letting the warmth of their bodies press close together. in that heated moment.

Luna in defense playing a dangerous game and she honestly didn’t mind it was really cute when her sweet fiancé was trying to work and it was a challenge to distract him since he was a very focused elf. “You say that like it’s a bad thing I’m hoping you’ll have fun with me but right now I know you’re trying to work but I love to distract you and how do you know I’m not trying to have my way with you my love?” Her voice is soft as she nibbles on his pointy air and gave him a loving squeeze. What she wasn’t expecting was for him to turn and get her to face him as he pressed his lips against her own. Soft and sweet and a hint of her earlier tee lingered there. She was dressed simply with black trousers and a button down blouse since she was working as well but when her lips met his she kissed him deeply and lovingly. It didn’t matter when they got married it was going to happen and he was very right about her wanting a large family and they would get it but there is no harm in practicing for it. Breaking the kiss she would give me a very kind smile. “I’m Learning so much from you maybe I should take the lead teacher trust me too?” She asked before she would kiss the side of his lips and trace down to his jawline and neck.

Back
Top Bottom