Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My, What a Sharp Sword. . . ( CutePhoenix and I )

"She's coming with me, so you don't try to sneak off alone and take advantage of her." Fuu said with a hmph as she went around Mugen and took ahold of Breezes hand, pulling her along.

It annoyed Mugen.......but he enjoyed the nice peak he got as they both walked by him. He then sighed and followed along.

When Fuu got herself a Breeze a bit ahead of them, she looked over at Breeze and smiled, calming down.

"Not much of an outfit, but you pull it off nicely." she said with a laugh as she walked along with Breeze, releasing her hand.

Breeze laughed softly. "Yeah, yeah. I look best when I'm practically naked, though. Or so I've been told. I really don't like wearing much clothes anyways." She shrugged her shoulders before taking Fuu's hand again, intending to hold it while they walked. "You look pretty drop dead sexy yourself, though." She said with a wide grin.

Jin stayed behind with Mugen. "You are gulible." He said to the other man. "You do realize she probably won't touch you at all." He smirked a bit, looking at his companion.

Fuu was surprised at Breeze taking her hand, but didn't mind one bit.

"Yea, it's quite cozy. Seeing you in that outfit, I wish I could cut this one just as short........but Jin would probably be mad. It's long, but the front is a little too open.......It makes me feel like everyones staring at my nethers......" Fuu replied, whispering the last part so as to not draw any more lecherous looks than they already had.

"Better than being a four eyes that's likely never gotten a piece of ass before." Mugen replied, of course, as crude with his insults as he was with his normal speech.

Breeze chuckled. "No, I like the way it looks now. You're fine. If I see anyone staring, I'll knock their heads off. No need to worry." She grinned, squeezing Fuu's hand.

Jin snorted and laughed quietly and Mugen's words. He was actually a little more talkative then usual today. Jin, that was. "Mhmm. I bet I could get those women to make love with me before you." He said, tossing Mugen a glance. "If I can convince one, I can convice the other. They seem close enough."

"And I shall do the same if I see anyone staring at your ass peeking out that shirt." Fuu replied, laughing. Such pervy talk wasn't much like Fuu. Even though it seemed to be more Breezes thing........Fuu was having lots of fun.

"What the hell kind of challenge is that!?" Mugen asked, surprised. He knew what Jin was getting at but Jin.......making a challenge to bag two hot chicks.......That was a new one. Soon enough, he shook the surprise out of his head.

"You can have the sunflower freak. I want the new girl." he replied, his eyes locking onto Breezes barely covered back side.

"I'm glad to know you've got my back." she laughed again before leaning toward Fuu and kissing her cheek before looking forward again. She thought for a moment. "Do you like that Jin guy?" she asked suddenly, a jealous hint to her voice. Still, she could understand. She wanted to establish a relationship with Fuu...And maybe it would be less weird if she was already with someone else.

Jin wanted to hit Mugen then but he resisted the urge like he always did. "Fuu won't have anything to do with you and you know it. Breeze, I believe her name is...she was just bluffing. Don't get your hopes up."

Fuu blushed lightly at the kiss, but smiled, liking it.

"Um.......well.......I do think he's cute, and he's really nice and cool. As for being interested in him, I haven't really thought that much about it. So......I guess a maybe is the best answer I could give you. We've been in danger so many times and having to constantly scrounge up money, I haven't really had time to think about that kind of stuff.

"But.....I am.......kind of interested in someone else.......and it's NOT Mugen!" Fuu shyly replied, nearly yelling the last part as she didn't want anyone to think she liked that barbarian. Whether it would be obvious to her not, Breeze was the persons he was referring to. She was surprised it happen, but she didn't bother trying to deny the attraction she felt towards her.

"Meh, by this time tomorrow, she'll be singing a different tune." Mugen casually replied, still just drooling over Breezes barely hidden body.

Breeze laughed at that. "Yeah, not Mugen." she giggled. "But you know, I bet if we tried we could civilize him. He just needs a little tender loving care." She snickered. Mugen was a lot like herself. She could understand him for the most part.

"But if it's not Mugen..." she trailed off, smiling at Fuu. She wouldn't push it any more. She'd just let it happen if it was going to. She continued to walk forward at a comfortable pace.

"You disgust me." Jin sighed, shaking his head. He lifted his gaze back to the girls and his eyes scanned over Fuu's body quickly. He smiled at a few thoughts he had. Maybe tonight...he could get her alone.

Fuu just returned the smile, knowing that subconsciously, she let her feelings be known to Breeze. By that smile, she thought Breeze might have realized what she was getting at.

"Yea, we probably could. First, he certainly needs some new clothes. Plus, I wouldn't mind having something fun and skimpy like that to wear." Fuu added, playfully tugging at the bottom of Mugens shirt on Breeze.

Breeze giggled. "No, I think I'll be keeping this. Red looks good on me." She wiggled her bum, totally aware she was probably flashing a few people. Oh well. She was hot. Might as well be confident. Besides, there were two tough guys with swords behind them to protect them.

"I wonder where we're going." she said suddenly, looking ahead. "I mean, we are just kinda walking." She laughed nervously before glancing up at the sky. "And it looks like rain..."

"Certainly does." Fuu replied, giggling as she snuck a quick peek behind Breeze as she did that wiggle, blushing at little view of her ass she got.

When she heard mention of rain, she looked up at the darkening sky.

"Yea, sure does. Hopefully, we can find a decent free place to sleep.........being broke and all. Though, I've always liked the rain. I'd always play and dance around in it when I was a kid." Fuu replied, smiling at the happy thought.

Breeze giggled. "The rain is great. I love gloomy weather but we don't have clothes to change into or anything so it would be best not to get soaked." She grinned at Fuu before glancing over her shoulder.

"Hey, Mugen!" she purred, wiggling her bum again. "I need you to find us another place to stay. Maybe seperate rooms this time..." She said suggestivly before looking back at Fuu. "The key is to really get them to think you're into them. Wrap 'em around your finger." She grinned.

Jin sighed. "We will need to get inside soon." He said, glancing around them. "Maybe one of the old barns outside town." He wasn't into threatening people at inns and such.

"With an ass like that, you could get any man around your little finger." Fuu replied, giggling as she bumped her own bum against Breezes.

Mugen just sighed in agreement. Sure, she was hot and could easily manipulate him, but he was definitely craving that body and was growing tired of waiting for it. Gullible as he was, he was a tenacious thing and would chase that ass as long as he believed he had even a small chance.

"We could always run around naked in the rain, but we'd no doubt end up freezing and have to huddle together for warmth again...." Fuu replied, being quite suggestive.

"I wouldn't mind that too much." she said with a nod. "Buuut. It's a bad idea. No telling who might be out there, waiting to jump two beautiful naked women. It's best to stick next to the two knuckle heads. They provide saftey." They were skilled, she had noticed right away. Pretty nice to have around.

Breeze stopped as they passed a barn. Jin had already turned and headed for it. "Looks abandoned." He called back to them. Probably crawling with who knew what, but the girls would just have to put up with it.

Breeze looked at the old place with a frown. Bleck.

"Yea.....good point........" Fuu replied, sounding a little disappointed.

"Yuck............doesn't look like much. Ah well.........guess we'll have to find something pretty to take our minds off the ugliness of it." Fuu said, frowning as she too looked on at their accommodations for the night. She sighed before heading towards the barn with Breeze in tow.

Mugen was the only one that didn't care about the place. Frankly, the kind of guy he was, he slept everywhere. Compared to places he had slept before, this wasn't bad at all.

Inside wasn't much better then the outside. Breeze was a little bit afraid of the ground. A little more afraid when she saw a spider the size of her hand. She squealed. Yeah, she wasn't all that tough. Slowly, she looked toward Mugen. Ha! She wouldn't have to sleep on the ground at all!

"Jin!" she cried suddenly. The man looked over with a raised brow. He was already sweeping off an area of the floor. "Can Fuu sleep with you? I mean, kind of on you? So she doesn't have to be on the floor?" Jin would of blushed but it really wasn't in his nature. "Of course." he responded without even a stutter. Breeze grinned and wiggled her eyebrows to Fuu. "Now you have something pretty to look at." She taunted in a whisper.

"Not as pretty as you........" Fuu whispered back, both teasing and flirting with her.

"Make sure not to have even more naughty dreams while you're sleeping on Mugen." she added in a whisper, snickering. If she was gonna embarass Fuu, she'd return the favor.

"That leaves you with me new girl......" Mugen said with a grin, already sitting on some hay, patting his lap.

Breeze shot Fuu a dirty look. "Shut up!" she hissed again before stalking off toward Mugen, blushing lightly. Great. Fuu was going to use that against her for the rest of forever.

Jin had pushed some hay against the wall to prop himself up on. He set his swords aside and relaxed, glancing up at Fuu and knowing she'd come when she was ready. He was a little suprised Breeze had suggested this, though.

Breeze moved over to Mugen and flopped right down in his lap. "Don't let anything touch me, okay?" she said. "I'm half naked and everything is gross and dirty." She fit easily there ontop of Mugen, given how small she was. Her legs draped over his.

"And my name is Breeze, thank you very much."

Fuu hesitantly went over and took a seat on Jin. Obviously, this was embarassing and her cheeks were bright red. He was comfy.........but she was still about to have a heart attack.

"Heh, I'll try not to." Mugen replied, chuckling lightly. Mugen could certainly be called impulsive, but he had enough self control to not just flat out start molesting Breeze then and there.

Jin shifted, trying to sit the way that would be most comfortable for Fuu. He could feel how nervous she was simply by how tense her body was. The blush kinda helped to. He couldn't help but smile though. She was cutest when she was embaressed and felt vulnderable. "I hope my garments are keeping you warm." he said quietly. "I'll be looking for something else for you to wear."

Breeze shifted comfortably ontop of him. He was pretty gangly but he had a good layer of muscle on him. She relaxed, not sure what to expect from him but not really worried. She owed him for the shirt and the beating of those guys anyways.

"Yea, they're fine. Just a tad revealing though." Fuu replied, relaxing a bit, but still incredibly embarassed.

As she sat on his lap, Mugens arms came around her waist, his hands resting on her thighs. He of course, wanted what she promised, but even he wasn't planning on just throwing her down and doing the deed with Fuu and Jin in the room. Of course, with Mugen, if by some chance that did happen, he wouldn't care in the slightest.

"I'm sure I can locate a needle and thead, then. Sew up the bottom until we can afford something else. I can always take the stiching out when you give it back to me." He loved his kimono, a lot. But at least it was going toward a good cause. He was quiet for a moment before sighing. "You should really relax. I don't bite."

Breeze watched his hands. She certainly hoped he didn't plan on doing anything in front of the others. She'd kill herself afterwards. If he somehow managed to drag her off, though. The only place she could think of was the loft, and there were probably even more bugs up there. She shuddered at the thought before tilting her head back against him.

"..........You sound like an old man saying that." Fuu replied, laughing lightly. She was quite relaxed now. But, it still was rather odd sitting in Jins lap.

Mugen was currently actually trying to plot some way to get her off by theirselves, or get Jin and Fuu to leave. It had just started raining, so getting them outside wasn't an option. Somehow, he'd have to get Breeze to another part of the barn. Well, that or what till Jin and Fuu are asleep and sneak Breeze away then.

Jin frowned. "Old man?" He kenw she was trying to be funny, but still. He did act kinda...no, a lot like a far older person. He sighed and shook it off. "Feel free to sleep. I won't let anything get you." He actually doubted he'd get any sleep at all with her ontop of him. For more then one reason.

Breeze decided the best thing to do now was fake sleep. He'd let her be then, right? Her head had fallen back against him and she was making quiet little snoring noises. Her body had relaxed and her legs hung open but she doubted he could see with the tent the shirt made. Hopefully Fuu didn't look over. >..<;

Fuu didn't really look over, but out the corner of her eye.........she caught an embarassing peek. She quickly looked ahead, so as not to clue Jin in.

"Thanks, I'll do just that." Fuu replied, smiling as she settled in, getting comfy.

With Mugen, he wouldn't try anything now. But, once Fuus and Jins eyes were closed.........it'd be grope time.

Back
Top Bottom