Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My, What a Sharp Sword. . . ( CutePhoenix and I )

Mugen was somewhat surprised by the sudden waver of kisses, but he didn't complain, or skip a bit as he sped up bouncing her up and down. It was getting harder and faster..........but in the good way.

Meanwhile, Fuu was definitely in the throws of passion, writhing and moaning like she was in absolutely bliss. If she didn't wake soon.......it wouldn't be long away...

Breeze whimpered against the skin of his neck. She was gripping him tight to her which might of made it a little harder for him to move her but she really couldn't help it. Her walls were clenching down around him. He felt so perfect there inside of her.

Jin really wasn't sure what he should do. He wasn't going to wake her, she'd let her dream continue to take it's course but he knew as soon as she woke up and realized she was still in his lap she'd die of embarresment. Or maybe he could do something...

And then........Fuu woke up. It was the absolute wrong time. She was seconds away from her climax in her dream and real life, but having it ripped away, left her hot, bothered........and very horny. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Jin........an odd look in her eyes.

Mugen still held her tightly working himself in and out of her. Mugen......had been with a lot of women, but she was certainly a new sensation. Not to mention, probably the hottest woman he had ever been with.

Jin slowly opened his eyes when he knew she was awake. He looked at her for a moment before lifting a hand, touching her neck gently. "You look pretty hot." he said calmly. Though that was a total understatment.

Breeze whimpered loudly then, pressing her face into his neck. "I'm g-g-going to c-cum!" she mewled urgently, pressing herself down onto him as she nearly reached her breaking point. Her entire body shook.

"Well.......that's no surprise." Fuu replied, obviously sounding quite dissapointed by the bad timing of her dream. She quickly heard Mugen and Breeze doing it.

"He's lucky......" she casually said, not stopping to think about it.

Her pressing all the way into him was the last straw and Mugen moaned loudly as he held her tight, climaxing in her at that moment. Even as it happened, he continued thrusting into her, so as to not leave her dissapointed.....

Jin raised a brow before narrowing his eyes, smirking. "You were dreaming about your friend just now, weren't you?" So, Fuu had a thing for Breeze. Ha. Suprisingly, that was even more of a turn on in his mind. Baaad Jin.

It happened quickly, her entire body tensing as eletric little pulses of pleasure were sent through her. She held onto him tighter as she felt him erupt inside of her and she rode him until it was over...then she flopped against him, a panting, giddy little mess.

"Well, of course. No way in hell I'm dreaming about that animal. As for you........well, no offense intended, but you're really hot and all........but you're too damn nice and proper." Fuu replied. Her sudden forwardness came from being grumpy her dream was cut short. Not to mention, she just had to happen to catch the end of Mugen getting busy with the object of her dreams and affections.

After that, Mugen just sat there, breathing heavily and relaxing. She was quite the tiring little number............She'd make a great addition to their group.

Jin was surprised by her forwardness. He couldn't help but chuckle, though he tried to cover it up. "Well I'm sorry you're so dissapointed now." he crooned to her, though he sounded like he meant it. He was still holding her tight to him and he was surprised she hadn't noticed his kimono really wasn't covering her upper body anymore.

Breeze rested there on him for a moment before she leaned up, lapping at his lower lip with her tongue like she was a little kitten or something. She rubbed her nose against his before kissing him. It was amazingly hesitant and shy, given that they had just had sex.

"Yea, yea......." Fuu replied with a hmph. Being so close to an orgasm and having it suddenly stop like that, Fuu was going to be cranky till she got some relief. How she'd get that relief, she didn't know.......she was just too annoyed to care.

"What's with the cutesy stuff all of a sudden? You act like it's your first time" Mugen asked. Some things will never change......

So, yeah. She liked Breeze. But that didn't mean she couldn't like him at the same time. Still, that would mean he'd have to start it. Be forward, like she was. So, he did, hoping to god she didn't just smack him. His hand slid down from her neck, lightly over her breasts to her stomach, then hip, then coming to rest on her thigh while he looked at her with a very serious expression.

Breeze frowned a bit, blushing lightly as she rested her chin on his shoulder. "Well, it kinda is." she admitted in a little whisper. "I mean, unless you count getting raped last night..."

Fuu didn't actually noticed Jins hands. She was still too moody. Though, she wouldn't stop it. Heck, she'd welcome it. A hot guy willing to give her the relief she needed.

"That's fairly hard to believe. I'd imagine I hot chick like you in the thief business would use your body to get out of a jam. You have to at least have been molested by perverts or something. No way that body was never touched........It's too hot." Mugen replied, leaning back with his hands behind his head.

Jin smiled a little. Wow, she really was upset. He laughed quietly before leaning in, easily capturing her lips with his own, making sure to press hard enough she knew he meant business.

Breeze sighed. "I suppose that's suppose to be a compliment, coming from you." She mumbled. "I've been groped a few times, yeah, but I usually run fast enough I don't have to worry about a thing. I've done a lot of travelling." She snuggled into him a little more.

Fuu's eyes went wide in shock. This......from Jin? Sure, she'd expect Mugen to try something, but not Jin. But, not like it was rude or unwanted. She had a need and he could satsify it. She wasted no time and pushed him down to lay on his back, breaking off the kiss. She was already working on getting her pants open.

"Meh, take it however you want." Mugen replied, shrugging. He was by no means, a romantic. He wasn't going to tell her to fuck off or anything after sex. But, he wasn't going to make pleasant conversation.

Jin was expecting her to react positivly, but not exactly like this. He let out a little grunt of surprise as she attempted to take off his pants. He was moderatly hard, but still! She certainly was in a hurry but he made no move to stop her.

Breeze wrinkled her nose at his reponse but relaxed. She wasn't expecting much else from him, anyways. She sighed heavily and curled more into him, pressing her naked torso against his.

Mugen looked down at her and smiled a bit to himself, before he closed his eyes and just relaxed as well. She had spunk.

Fuu, meanwhile, got Jins pants off and tossed them to the side. Since he wasn't fully hard yet, they couldn't just hop right into the action. So, instead, she grabbed his hands and placed them right on her breasts, grinning down at him.

Back
Top Bottom