Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My, What a Sharp Sword. . . ( CutePhoenix and I )

B

Breeze

"We'll take the job." Jin agreed for the group, the moment the small woman in front of him proposed what she'd have them do. He wasn't leaving it up for debate. He was starving, though he'd never say it, and he had been listening to both Mugen and Fuu sobbing and complaining behind him for the past day. The needed to be fed, at least to shut them up!

"Not even going to consulte with the rest of the group, hm? You must be the leader, then." The little woman in front of him was young. She was dressed similarly to Mugen, in clothes that didn't compliment her frame what so ever, though Jin was very aware she had one. She was a little...fuller then Fuu, but shorter then her. Jin didn't pay it any attention though. He was more interested in where he hailed from. By the vivid green eyes and the bleached, nearly white hair probably some island to the east. She had a sweet face and looked sincere. He didn't feel they had any reason to doubt her.

"So..." Breeze spoke softly, going back over the plan. "You go in there, waste all the men inside, come back out and I'll give you enough for three days meals and room and board!" she promised. Jin nodded. They were standing outside a rather well known club in Edo. Apparantly this girl wanted revenge on one of the gangs that was currently inside. "Fuu." Jin looked at the young woman behind her over the top of his glasses. "Stay here." He grabbed Mugen by the shoulder and hauled him inside. He'd make quick work of this.

Breeze stood across from Fuu, smiling. She was pretty... "So, how did you end up with two like that?"

Fuu didn't say anything when Jin forcibly dragged Mugen in. Mugen had been too busy oogling the new girl to care much about what she even asked them to do. Plus, not like Fuu really knew how to fight, so she was fine just sitting out here with this girl that had hired the two of them.

"They got in a fight, burned down my home and place of work..........I basically forced them to act as my bodyguards while I searched for a certain someone." Fuu replied, quite casual about it. It was the truth, after all. She didn't have any qualms explaining it to people. Well, at least while the boys weren't around as they'd likely be upset about hearing her explain that way and possibly try to run off again. No way she'd let that happen.

((Not gonna post as Mugen yet. I'll do my first post as him when the two come out of there, as I don't really wanna RP them fighting.........I suck at fight scenes.))

"Ah...I see...." Breeze laughed lightly, rocking on her heels. "I can see the scraggly, uncivilized one doing that, but the tall handsome one? He doesn't seem like a home wrecker to me. But then again, just the fact that the two of them are together at all is weird." She laughed again before smiling a little wider. These people were odd. It was kinda to bad that as soon as they came out she was going to run like hell. She would of actually enjoyed getting to know them better.

She didn't appear it yet, but she was a flirt and a pervert. Yeah, she still had her innocence but that didn't mean she didn't have her fantasys. "So, umm, you /with/ either of them?"

(( xD Perfectly fine. I don't like fights, either. ))

"Yea, I know. But, when those two get into a fight with each other, it's a different story." Fuu replied. When she heard the girls next question, she blushed and gasped lightly surprise.

"No........I'm not...." Fuu replied, hands going behind her back, and looking at her feet, embarassed. Her fingers were fidgeting behind her back. Fuu really wasn't expecting a question like that. It was way too personal for someone they had just met to ask. Still, this girl did seem.......interesting. Not to mention, easy on the eyes. Fuu shook the thought out of her head. The girl was cute? Did she really just think that?

Breeze couldn't help but grin and giggle at the other girl's reaction. She was blushing. It was pretty cute. "It's okay. Neither of them really seem your type, any ways. You could do better." Her eyes glinted mischiveously. "Well, I mean, samurai boy is pretty hot, but still. He's too quiet. I bet he's still a virgin." she stuck her tongue out before looking back at the building and listening to all the noise inside.

"Well, they seem to be doing their jobs!" she said happily, placing her hands on her hips. She looked back at Fuu. "Maybe we can get together sometimes. Just girls, you know? I mean, I bet those guys are hard to be around all the time...I'm Breeze, by the way."

"Yea, they can be real pains IN THE ASS!" Fuu shouted, knowing the two would hear her. She wasn't surprised when she heard Mugens faint voice telling her to fuck off.

"I'm Fuu, and sure, I'd love to get together with you." Fuu replied, smiling sweetly. She wasn't really picking up on the flirtatious undertones of the girls words, but regardless, it sounded like a wonderful invitation.

"Great. Fuu. That's a really pretty name."

It was nearly thirty minutes later when Jin and Mugen came out. "Took longer then I thought." Jin said quietly, wiping his bloody blade off. "I think some of them got away. There were a lot more then you said." He looked at Breeze who grinned back at him. "So, pay us." he said, sticking his hand out. Breeze nodded before she froze, looking behind them. "Look!" she shrieked. As soon as everyone's heads were turned, she was gone. And the woman could RUN!

Jin looked back and cursed. "She lied to us." his hissed under his breath, a little suprised actually. She hadn't looked the type...Breeze was easily making her way through the crowd, still flying. She wouldn't have to worry about being caught...she thought.

Mugen came out just a few paces behind Jin. The first thing he saw was the blur of their.......employer as she sped off. He opened his mouth to say something, but it soon turned to a groan of annoyance and hunger.

"Damn bitch......." he muttered, plopping down on the ground.

Fuu watched the girl run off in dumbfounded shock. Though, after a moment, something surprising happened. Her face grew red from anger and she just bolted after the girl.

"Get back here you damn thief!" she screamed, ramming through people like an enraged bull.

Jin raised an eyebrow as he watched Fuu take off at an amazing speed. Well, she was hungry, and she did some amazing things when she was hungry. He had seen them.

Breeze heard Fuu and glanced over her shoulder. OH GOD! She was gaining on her! She squealed and picked up the pace, heading for the exit of town. Fuu wasn't much bigger then her at all but she was like a freaking bull dozer!

(( xDDDD That is SOOO funny. ))

Like a bull, Fuu started at just plowing through everything, but soon started picking up speed. As the neared the exit and the crowd thinned out, she was still gaining on her.

"I'm gonna rip you apart you little........" Fuu replied, with the sentenced ending a long, ilegible sling of course words and insults.

((I gotta run for just a minute, but I'll be right back on.))

Breeze squealed a little louder. She wasn't a fighter! She saw a tree and she was up it, instantly, probably a lot higher then Fuu could climb. Though maybe she was going fast enough to knock the tree down!

"Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry! I didn't mean anything by it! I don't have any money anyways!" she sobbed.

Fuu skid to a stop in front of the tree. She stopped running, but she was still steaming mad. She looked around the ground and spotted a few interesting things. Bending over, she came back up with an apple and a handful of rocks. Without hesitation, she chunked the apple right at the poor girl.

"Get down now or I'll start trying the rocks!" Fuu demanded, her face still red, but it began to regain it's color.

Breeze sobbed. The apple hit her upside the head before falling back to the ground. "Okay! Okay! No rocks! I bruise easy!" she sobbed before she slowly strated to climb out of the tree, a little afraid of getting her ass beat as soon as she touched the ground. Once she was there, though, she stayed so her back was against the tree, eyes pleading toward Fuu.

"I didn't mean to jip you, honest! Just those guys...Is that such a crime?"

"Why just me?" Fuu asked, a little worried about her possible intentions.

"GAH! Did you think I was some kind of gullible sucker not even worth tricking?" she angrily said, dropping the rocks, but pushing her sleeves up, preparing to......well, at least try and woop the girl depending on what her answer was.

"No!" she said quickly, putting her hands up in defense. "No, I just think you're nice is all...And pretty and kind and stuff. I didn't want to do any bad to you. Besides, they're just your body guards, right? Not your friends or anything." She was frowning, not really sure what to do.

What she had failed to notice, however, was that they were being approached, silently, by some people she really didn't want to see.

"P-Pretty........you think I'm......pretty?" Fuu asked, wide eyed and blushing again. She was certainly not expecting that and was basically the only thing she mentioned that Fuu was focusing on. Her blushing came from the kind of embarassment that one would expect from someone with a crush, not two simple strangers.

Instantly, Breeze broke out into a smile. "Yeah! Of course you are. Its-" she was cut off by a gruff voice. "Yeah, I think yer pretty too, so yer comin with us." Breeze froze in horror and instantly dived to cover Fuu. The big man knocked her on the side of the head, hard enough to knock her unconsious. Breeze fell limp.

Fuu was given a chance to see the men. There were probably four or five of them. A few were bleeding. They were members of that gang. But then she was hit and knocked unconsious, too.

---

When she woke up, Breeze was huddled over her, rubbing her head. "Hey! Good, you're awake." They were in a dark room. Breeze was frowning. "I'm really sorry..." she whispered. "But I think I got us kidnapped."

Fuu barely had time to realize what was going on when she was gripped by darkness. When she awoke later, she was relieve to see Breeze was there. She was a new friend, but a friend none the less.

"Don't worry........not the first time it's happened to me...." Fuu replied, groaning when the headache hit her.

"Even though it didn't work out so well.............thanks for trying to protect me." she added, smiling sweetly up at Breeze.

Breeze laughed. "Yeah, I've been here once or twice before. Don't worry, though. They'll let us go." she didn't seem that worried. "And, yeah. Any time." she grinned. "I'll have to try harder next time." she relaxed a bit, only to tense up again when the door swung open and light shined into the little room.

The men from before entered, though there wasn't any blood any more. They looked pissed, beyond pissed. Kero, the man standing in front, looked probably the maddest. "You little whore." he hissed at Breeze who slid backwards. "You're gunna pay, and not with any damned currency!" Yeah, he was mad. Breeze wrapped an arm around Fuu. Oh jeez.

Fuu looked at the men in fear. When she felt Breezes arm around her, she glanced at her before rolling to the side, placing herself between Breeze and the man, facing Breeze.

"Let me protect you this time...." she whispered, smiling as she placed her hands on breezes shoulders.

Breeze lifted an eyebrow in confusion before knitting them together in frustration. "No way in hell!" she hissed. Right then Kero grabbed Fuu by the arm, easily lifting her off the ground with little effort at all. "Look at her, trying to be the hero." he laughed.

Breeze was on her feet instantly with her fists up. "Do anything to her and I'll kick you ass!" she hissed. Kero rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure." he lifted a hand and motioned for the man beside him to grab her. "I think it's about time you two ladies paid us back."

"Like hell!" Fuu called out, swinging her foot foward in one well aimed kick. Too bad for the lecherous bastard that happened to move in front of her to get breeze as her leg swung between his own, nailing him in the nads from behind. She couldn't get to Kero since he was holding her, but at least she bought Breeze a little time.

"Touching either of us, and yours will suffer worse." Fuu told him, with a defiant little hmph.

Breeze watched the man go down. She grinned toward Fuu before she ran forward, wrapping one arm around the other girl while she swung her fist up at Kero's face. She hit him, and he didn't even move...her hand probably hurt more then his face. He picked his foot up and kicked her, easily knocking her to the ground. And then with one easy hand motion, and one loud rip, Fuu was naked. "Good luck, girlie."

Breeze pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. She looked horrified as she looked back at her friend, standing quickly, not sure whether she should be running from the men grabbing at her or trying to attack Kero again.

Fuu gasped and used her one free arm to cover herself what little she could whilst tugging vainly against the grip of his monster of a man.

"Oh, we'll play nice.......don't worry." said one of the man inching towards Breeze with a snicker.

((I'm just assuming you'd want me to play the man/men that rape Breeze.))

Kero smirked as Fuu struggled. It only made him hotter. He hadn't had a good fuck in a long time and he knew this was going to be fun. He shifted down onto his knees, bringing her down with his as he bound her against his chest with one arm while his free hand caught ahold of her right breast, squeezing hard.

Breeze was still a little too shocked to do much of anything. She backed away from the man moving closer to her before looking over at Fuu. Her heart sank. Look at what she had gotten the other girl into! She quickly looked back at the other man. "Touch me and I'll...I'll....do something!" she growled. Yeah, this was not good.

(( Yeah, go ahead. ))

Back
Top Bottom