Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My, What a Sharp Sword. . . ( CutePhoenix and I )

"No.......stop......." Fuu meekly told the man as her weak little body struggled what little it could against his.

"Heh, we'll make you do something alright...." said the man, before him and his buddies reached forward, grabbing a hold of whatever garments of hers they could, ripping them off with ease.

Kero ignored her completely as he continued to squeeze her breast. His hand finally drifted, running down her stomach, hovering over the center of her passion. "I wonder if yer a virgin." he muttered before touching her womanhood with his dirty fingers, finding her clit and rubbing it viciously.

Breeze yelped as they tore away her clothes. She was so pale. She instantly covered herself, keeping her legs locked together as she backed herself into a corner of the room, every other second her eyes shooting over to Fuu. "Get away from me! I am warning you!"

"No!" Fuu called out, gasping when he started touching her nether regions. Her face instinctively grew pink from blushing.

"Or what, you'll beat us up? Don't make me laugh." said one of the men before reaching forward and grabbing her shoulders before throwing her roughly to the ground. One she hit the ground, he was on top of her back, already fumbling with his pants.

"Oh, how I've waited for this day." he said, snickering as he managed to pull his manhood out and rubbed it against the firm cheeks of her butt.

Kero smirked. "Cute." he snorted before his finger slid downwards, taunting her entrance. Yeah, he was definatly going to like this. She could already feel how rock hard he was through his pants.

"No! Stop it! Get off of me!" Breeze snarled as he got ontop of her. She looked up, over at Fuu. God, poor Fuu! She gasped suddenly at the feel of the man's member against her ass. "No! NO! I said NO!"

"No......don't....." Fuu said, gasping as his finger started taunting regions she had never before experienced such stimulation before.

"Sorry, but I'm not gonna pass this chance up." said the man as he gripped her hips and roughly thrust into her pussy. He figured her ass should be saved for later. He groaned loudly at the tightness of her. He gave her no time to get use to the feeling and was already starting at a slow pace of thrusting in and out of her.

"Why do you bother saying anything? As if I was listening..." He shoved his finger roughly inside of her, wiggling it around. He needed to get inside of her, fast. He groaned, rubbing himself against her ass and he pushed his finger deeper inside.

Breeze screeched, squeezing her eyes shut. That had hurt, pretty bad, and it continued hurting. She sobbed quietly. "You bastard! I-I-I'll kill you!"

When his fingers found their way in, Fuu groaned loudly, one that could easily be miscontstrued as pleasure, when it was quite the opposite.

Meanwhile, Breeze's rapist didn't even hear her, he was too busy grunting and moaning as he continued pounding in and out of her. He let go of her hips and grabbed her shoulders, giving him added leverage so as to thrust into her harder and faster now.

Kero really didn't care what kinds of sounds she was making. He continued to thrust his fingers into her a moment longer before he stomach to pull his pants down. He pressed his cock between her legs, letting her get a feel for him first before he leaned back and shoved himself roughly inside of her, groaning loudly at how tight she was.

Breeze was crying out not every time the man thrusted into her. He was being so rough, it hurt so much. She had tears in her eyes but she wasn't crying yet. "Stop it!" she howled, wondering why no one could hear them.

Fuu opened her mouth to cry out in pain, but nothing came out. She just sat there, eyes full of frear and pain.

The other guy actually did stop, but it was only momentarily to he could sit back and pull Breeze into his lap. Once he had her settled in there, he held her hips once more and started bouncing her up and down on his cock. The other men were looking on at the two girls, eagerly awaiting their turns.

"Finally quiet." Kero snickered. He held his place for a moment before sliding out, only to slide all the way back into her violenting, repeating the action and grunting as he did so.

Breeze was hurt and beyond humilated. Now he was bouncing her in his lap. She never felt like dieing so much in her entire life! She leaned forward, trying to escape his grasp. She didn't like the way the others were looking at them and she hated to think that they would...

Fuu stopped begging for it to stop and now, only grunted in pain with his thrusts. She looked over at Breeze, noticing she was fairing no better than her.

"What? Leaning forward because you want another man?" said Breezes rapist with a laugh, before he pulled her back against him.

"You're mine now bitch." he muttered, lowering his head to bite and kiss at her neck.

((When Mugen and Jin save the day, I'll leave that to you, ok?))

Kero had every intention of getting off, and he really wasn't wasteing much more time. When he was through, another man could have her. Until then, he continued to thrust violenting, picking up the pace and grabbing a hold of one of her breasts again.

Breeze snarled back at him only to yelp softly in pain bit her. She tried again to lean away, this time to escape his kisses, which she found simply vulgar.

(( Actually think I'd let the rape continue just a bit longer, have the boys break in and whoop ass, take the girls to a inn or something and leave them together. x3 ))

((Works for me. Guys kicks ass to save the girls, only to leave them at an inn where the two girls get VERY cozy.^_^))

Fuu yelped in pain as well as he violent rape continued. Whilst it happened, she glanced over at Breeze and caught her gaze. Looking at Breeze, she had a look in her eye that told her that she didn't blame Breeze for getting her into this situation and that she was sad she couldn't do more to help her new friend.

"Oh god......Almost.......almost........" said the man, bouncing her furiously in his lap, his cock twitching with the nearing of his orgasm. He had no concerns over the consequences in cumming inside of her. To him, she was just a fuck toy he had been longing after.

Kero was reaching his end as well, though he said nothing. Instead his grunting got a little louder and his pace even more vicious. It was easily assumed that this girl was going to have definant problems walking after this.

Breeze gasped at his words, trying even harder to get out of his lap now, not wanting what was coming. She looked at Fuu and caught her gaze, still feeling just horrible. She'd never forgive herself.

Fuu's gaze was interrupted when she closed her eyes, her own struggling picking back up when she felt what was about to happe.

"Oh god!!!!" the man cried out, pulling Breeze fully onto his cock as he just exploded in side of her. He gave her a few last final thrusts while he emptied his vile seed inside of her. He held her on his lap. Enjoying the feeling of her sexy little body against his, his cock twitching in her warm pussy as it spurted stream after stream of warm cum inside of her.

((If you'd rather he not do that, I have no problem editing that part. I just didn't know if you wanted him to or not.))

Kero thrusted harder, and then, his final thrust, he probably bruised her entire pelvis. He held her down onto him as he came, pushed as far inside of her as he could go, groaning loudly as he erupted and filled her further, holding her by the hips as he did so.

Breeze screamed when he finally came, squirming madly in his grasp but it didn't matter. She finally fell still, slumped against his, sore and exhausted from her own efforts. She didn't look down, not wanting to see what was oozing out of her.

(( No, it's all good. x3 ))

Fuu grit her teeth and closed her eyes with his final, painful thrusts. When she felt the warm fluid entering her body, she just fell into his grip, straining and struggling no more.

"Wooh, that was amazing babe. We'll have to do it again sometime." he said with a laugh as the other men reached down and pulled her up, hands wandering all over her body as they tried to decide who got next go.

Once Kero emptied, he dropped Fuu to the floor, grinning. "Hope you enjoyed yourself." he laughed before turning, heading toward the door, pulling his pants back up.

Breeze was sobbing again as all the hands touched her. There was a scream that caught her attention however. Kero's scream. Every one stopped to see Kero with Jin's blade through his shoulder. Jin pushed her back, onto the ground easily before ending his life. He moved to make quick work of the other men as well with Mugen at his side. As soon as it was done he was knelt over Fuu, pushing his kimono ontop of her. "God." he breathed, looking hurt and full of disbelief.

Breeze flopped down on the ground and closed her eyes. It was over. Thank god. She wasn't even afraid of the dead bodies around her. She was too tired to be.

It took Fuu a few moments to realize the pains in the ass had arrived and saved the day. When Jin covered her up, she smiled at him with a thanks before she darted across the ground over to Breeze. She pulled the girl a bit into her lap, covering herself and Breeze as best she could with Jins kimono.

"You being the sleepyhead now?" she asked, smiling down at Breeze.

((Aw, they make such a cute couple, don't they?^_^))

Jin watched. It appeared the two girls had created a bond. Well, such could be expected. Still, he was having a hard time believing Fuu was okay.

Breeze looked up at the other girl, cuddling into her. "Sorry, but I feel like I'm dieing." she groaned honestly before looking over Fuu's shoulder. "You!" she said pointing at Mugen. "You carry us someplace safe and I'll make it worth your while." she paused. "And you don't have to worry about me running. I don't think I can walk." She snuggled back into Fuu, huffing loudly.

Fuu laughed at how Breeze was barking orders.

"Carry us both." Fuu ordered Mugen, looking at him with a dangerous, you better do it or else, look on her face.

"Lazy little bitch." Mugen muttered, being his typical rude self even in this situation. He knelt down in front of the girls with Fuu latching herself onto him, holding Breeze close. Fuu herself didn't know why, but she just didn't want to let Breeze go. Even as Mugen lugged the two back into town on his back like a pack mule, she held Breeze close to her, enjoying the warmth the kimono and Breezes snuggling provided her.

The gangs little hideout wasn't very far from town, so it didn't take long to get back there. Using the threat of violence, Mugen managed to secure one room, which he promptely went up to and just dumped the girls down in.

"I'm gonna go get my back fixed that you two pigs ruined......" he rudely said before walking out, hunched over.

As soon as Mugen left the room, Breeze sighed happily. "I like that monkey. He's fun. I think I'll play with him tomorrow." But for now, it was clear she didn't plan on going anywhere. She was still snuggled into Fuu. Looking up at the other girl she smiled before rolling away and kinda dragging herself to the futon.

"I am....so sorry any of that happened. I should of been more careful." she said quietly, not looking back at Fuu. She felt too bad.

"It wasn't your fault." Fuu replued, scooting over to her and placing her hand on Breezes arm to help comfort her. She then laid down next to her, using the kimono as a blanket to cover them both. Her body was up against Breezes, Their cuves fitting together, her breasts pressing lightly against breezes back.

"No, it was..."

Breeze could feel Fuu against her. All her perverted fantasises were coming to life!. . .And she was too tired to act on them. She sighed quietly, but happily, leaning more back into the other woman. She was warm. "We should probably sleep...and forget about it."

"Yea.......true, but I feel more tired than sleepy. It's annoying. It's like.......having something you want to do more than anything else, but not having the energy to do it." Fuu replied with a light yawn, nuzzling the back of Breezes head.

"I'm not sure I could sleep, even if I wanted to.......I hate when that happens." she added, her arms going around Breezes waist for comfort, since they were so close.

Back
Top Bottom