Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My, What a Sharp Sword. . . ( CutePhoenix and I )

Breeze was blushing lightly now. She really couldn't help it. She took a deep breath and clamed herself down, placing her hands on Fuu's arm, smiling as they curled up beneath Jin's kimono. Poor guy was probably cold wherever he was. Not that it mattered right now. Breeze was is heaven.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Just rest, at least...Maybe if I give that rude guy a sweet deal he'll carry us tomorrow, too...But I have a feeling mr. gentleman with the glasses would gladly carry you for free." she giggled.

"Oh Jin? Yea, he probably would. He's really nice, but it makes him a bit of a pushover when it comes to getting him to do things.........He's really cute though." Fuu replied, giggling herself. It had been far too long since Fuu had been able to talk like this with a female friend. Even though they had only just met, the horror they went through and actually developed a strong bond between the two of them.

"Mugen shouldn't have a hard time carrying just you. You're really light. I bet even I could carry you." she added, laughing and having fun.

((I'm gonna turn in after my next post.))

"Yeah, being light isn't always a good thing. I have no muscle. You could probably rip me in half if you really wanted." Breeze pouted. She laughed afterwards though, glancing up at the cieling, content.

"I suppose I'll be travelling with you guys, then." she mumbled quietly. "I do have to make up for everything, after all." she smiled at the thought of staying with Fuu. Yeah, not bad at all.

(( Okies, night. x3 ))

"Great! Not only will I finally have another girl to talk to, I'll have a nice, soft place to lay my head as well." Fuu replied, laughing lightly as she playfully moved her head to rest it on Breezes chest.

"Yes, very soft." she said with a giggle, nuzzling her cheek into Breezes bosom.

"You're so soft and warm......." Fuu just flat out said as she closed her eyes and just relaxed as she lay there with Breeze.

'Oh my god'. Breeze was certainly freaking out in her mind. She couldn't believe that Fuu was actually...but then again, hell, it wasn't like she was complaining. She smiled, lifting her hand and running it through Fuu's hair.

"You're pretty warm and soft yourself." she cooed quietly, relaxing more. This was a bit of a different situation for her. Hell, she /had/ been a virgin, earlier. And now she was naked with a girl she really seemed to have a connection with. AND this said girl was snuggling her boobs. Hell yes.

"You have the better body though." Fuu replied, opening her eyes and smiling up at Breeze when she felt the girls hand in her hair.

"You have better curves than I do." she added, running the tip of her index finger up and down Breezes thigh. She wasn't consciously trying to be so flirty, but it was obvious Fuu had some kind of attraction to Breeze and it was coming out in such a tender moment between the two.

"Nah." Breeze denied, shaking her head. "You're just as beautiful. Besides, the bigger your curves the worse you have it with the men. I have stalkers. You don't want stalkers." She paused. "Though, if I were a man, I could see myself stalking you." She grinned sheepishly. Of course, she really didn't /have/ to be a man.

"But, no worries, I'll never let anything happen to you again. Promise."

"Well, with you being my stalker, I may not mind." Fuu replied, laughing with her. When she heard Breezes promise to always protect her..........she never felt safer.

"Thank you, and I'll try to protect you as well." Fuu replied, leaning up to give Breeze a kiss on the cheek.

"We may have just met.........but I already consider you a dear friend..........more of a friend than those two pains." she added, chuckling. At the moment.........she could have sworn she heard the faint voice of a gruff man cussing in the distance.

Breeze heard the voice to. She was grinning. "That's a pleasure to know, Ms. Fuu." She chirped, still blushing from that little kiss on the cheek she had been given. She leaned back into Fuu a little more, sighing contently.

"We went through something tough together. Of course we have a bond now. While I wished it would of happened a different way, I'm still glad we're together." She felt warm and tingly, like some fool who had fallen in love.

"Same here....." Fuu softly replied, kissing her on the cheek once more while she traced circles around Breezes belly button with the tip of her finger. She had no clue why she was acting like this. Fuu was never all that flirty but with Breeze, it just felt like something was trying to burst out of her.

Breeze lay quiet for awhile before she lifted her hand to cup Fuu's cheek, gently rubbing her thumb back and forth over her smooth skin. "You really should try and get a little bit of sleep." She smiled weakly up at her. "Do it for me!" She squeaked. She wanted to sleep, safe next to Fuu, and just forget about everything for a night. It sounded amazing.

"I'd do anything for you......." Fuu replied, smiling and sighing contently when Breeze touched her cheek. She continued smiling down at her a few moments longer before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"See you in my dreams......" she whispered, laying her head once again on Breezes chest, content to just lay there and hold her.

Breeze was blushing again. And she continued to, for about forever before sleep finally took her. She did see Fuu in her dreams. It wasn't quite the dream she had been expecting so when she heard a knock on their door she was laying there awful hot and bothered.

Jin opened the door slowly. "It's nearly noon." he said quietly. "We let you sleep, though. You needed the rest." He smiled toward Breeze who shook Fuu.

Fuu groaned in annoyance when she was woken up. But, she just snuggled her face into Breezes side.

"Five more minutes........" she groaned, holding onto Breeze. Though, after a few moments, she lifted her head with a confused expression on her face.

"Breeze, do you have a fever or something? Your body feels rather hot." she said, poking at her side like a curious child.

Breeze blinked down at Fuu before vigerously shaking her head. "Ah! No! I mean, yes! I have a fever. I have fever's all the time. It's normal. Don't worry about me." She grinned down at her nervously before quickly standing up.

Jin had ducked out of the room and was waiting outside the door, knowing they were both naked. "The girls seem to be getting along." he said quietly to Mugen. "Take off your shirt." He instructed then. "They can't both were my clothes."

Fuu blinked a few time as she moved to sit on her knees, wondering what was going on with Breeze. Then..........it hit her. When the she realized, a sly smile crossed her face.

"Oh, I know what's going on..............you had a sex dream!" Fuu teased, springing to her feet and pointing at Breeze. Though, while using an excited tone, she was smart enough to keep quite so that the boys wouldn't hear. She had no clue that Breezes sex dream was actually about her.

"Let them walk naked for all I care. I'm not gonna sun burn just to provide comfort for the lazy brat." Mugen replied, as casual and rude as always with the way he spoke.

"Ah! No I didn't! Shut up! You have no idea what you're talking about!" she snapped, still blushing. She threw Jin's kimono at Fuu. "Put it on. Come on, we're leaving." Hopefully once they were out where other people could hear them Fuu wouldn't bring that back up.

Breeze cracked the door open so she could stick her head out. She looked at Jin and frowned before looking at Mugen. "We are short on clothes." She sighed. Jin nodded and pointed to Mugen. Okay, she could do that.

Breeze wasn't exactly a modest creature. As long as he really wasn't doing anything to her, she was fine if he saw her naked. She sprang, easily hoisting herself ontop of his back.

"FUU! Come help me undress him!"

Fuu walked out the room as she tied Jins Kimono closed. It was large, so it covered her body, but showed some nice leg and cleavage. When she saw Breeze riding around on Muus back, she just suddenly sprang forward, joining in the fun. She kept quite about the dream for now, but she fully intended to tease Breeze further when they were alone again.

"Hey! Get off me you psychos!" Mugen replied, flailing about trying to get the two girls off of him. Sure, one was naked, but he was too preoccupied to even care at the moment.

Breeze easily slipped in front of him, legs wrapped tight around his waist. "Give me the shirt!" she snapped. "Come on~! I let you..." She trailed off and wiggled suggestivly though with all his flailing she would of been suprised if he noticed.

Jin looked over at Fuu came out. He had taken several steps away from them all. He had to stare at Fuu for a moment, though, before turning away.

At first, Mugen didn't noticed. But soon enough, the realization hit him that he had a hot naked chick wrapped around him.

"Let me what?" Mugen asked, curious. He seemed to no longer even noticed that Fuu was still on his back. Though, knowing what Mugen had on his mind, Fuu just hopped off and straightened out her outfit before standing off to the side like nothing happened.

"If you make time for us to be alone, you'll find out." She winked at him. Yeah, she was full of shit. At most she'd let him get a good grope but beyond that, nada. She was cuddled up to his chest. "So...please?" She bat her long eyelashes at him, getting herself just an inch from his face.

He was cute in his own way, she thought. But still, she kinda hoped that maybe Fuu would be a little jealous.

Jin had moved to Fuu's side. "Now we have two." he said with a soft sigh. Two complete perverts to deal with. Just what they needed.

"Yea, Breeze is quite amaz........I uh........mean pervy." Fuu replied, laughing nervously. She certainly found herself getting jealous over seeing Mugen in such a position with Breeze.

"Hell, why not now?" Mugen excitedly asked, taking a few steps towards the room Fuu and Breeze had shared, but was quickly cut off by Fuu.

"Nuh-uh, no time for hanky panky, we have to get going." Fuu said, crossing her arms as she stood in front of Mugen, her cheeks red.

Breeze sighed happily when Fuu managed to save her. She looked back up at Mugen, kissing his chin gently. Not really passionatly, but it was affectionate. "Later, I promise. Just don't make me walk around naked." She grinned.

Jin watched Fuu curiously. What was wrong with her? Did she...liked Mugen? He wrinkled his nose at the thought. God, he hoped not.

Now with the possibility of sex, Mugen was more than happy to give Breeze his shirt. It took him mere seconds to take it off and hand it to her.

Fuu continued staring him down, making sure he didn't try anything with Breeze. For such a weak looking girl, Fuu sure was scary when she got pissed.

Breeze happy climbed off of him and dressed. It was dirty but she had been in worse. "Now, I just can't bend over." She joked with a weak laugh before looking at Fuu. She was pissed. Breeze wasn't really sure who at, so she hid behind Mugen. He could get his ass kicked.

"Alright." Jin put his hand on the top of Fuu's head, trying to calm her down. She might of been scary but he really wasn't afraid. "Lets go. We need to get out of Edo. I have a feeling we still may of missed some of that gang." He shot a look to Breeze who grinned sheepishly.

Back
Top Bottom