Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruise Control (MysticSparxman X EtherealElfEmpress(NSFW LINKS)

When Alex whispered that their daughter was not going to hear a thing she was completely oblivious to the fact that her husband was fingering their daughter under the sheets. Kelly was a bit louder than normal and she bit his neck leaving a mark. The way she bounced was needy and she didn’t think how she was starting to make the couch rock. Her moans were vibrating against her darling husband‘s neck and Alex could feel how Kat spread her legs more and she would have to keep herself quiet as he started to tease her wet slit. Right now Alex had to play it carefully especially with both of his lovely ladies fight for his attention and touches.

Alex could feel the way the couch was rocking as Kelly continued to ride him. He knew that there was no way that Kat wouldn't notice it. His moans grew a lot louder as she bit his neck hard. That was one of his major weak spots and Kelly knew it. Unfortunately for him, his daughter also knew it. "Mmm fuck! You marking me, are you baby?" He moaned to her as he thrust his fingers knuckle deep inside of his daughter. His fingers began to move faster inside of her; his thumb remaining pressed against her clit. After a minute or so, Alex stopped moving his fingers, keeping them still inside of his daughter just to tease her.

Kelly bit as hard as she could leaving a mark as the couch shook. If Alex looked over he could see Kat covering her mouth making sure not to moan as her legs stayed wide open. His fingers inside her. Teasing as her mother rode her father faster seeming to forget their ‘sleeping’ daughter was right there. “Ohhh you’re so hard for me. Where have you been hiding this daddy.” Kelly moaned holding herself back since she really wanted to cum with her husband but with how she was riding him Alex could see if he kept up his upward pumping he would get a few orgasms from her as his dirty little angelic looking daughter was wiggling letting him feel the seed he filled her up with.

Alex gasped loudly as he felt Kelly biting his neck hard. As she bit his neck hard, he couldn't help but grope his wife's ass hard. "Ughh fuck! You love my hard cock filling you up, don't you baby?" His breathing became a little deeper as he started to finger fuck his daughter's cum filled pussy. "Keep riding Daddy the way you are.....and you're gonna make me cum!" Another moan passed his lips as he continued to drive his cock deeper inside of her.

Kelly loved all the noises that her husband made and she let loose more now that she knew her daughter was not moving and seemed like she was very sound asleep. Especially if her husband was groaning and Kat wasn’t even snoring she figured they could get away with it.

What Kelly didn’t know what’s that under the blankets her husband is fingering their daughter. His wife begin riding him harder shaking the entire couch as she did so make him go as deep as possible as he bottomed out and his tip was banging so hard against her cervix. “MMMM!!! Give it to me daddy!” Her voice was louder than she expected. Kat, if Alex looked over towards her ask Kelly but his neck his daughter was covering her mouth to not make any noise as her hips would push up slowly against his fingers and he could feel some of what he left inside her as he thrusted in and out of her tight pussy. If he timed just right when his wife would come he could make his daughter come with them and her moans would be drowned out by his wife’s loud cries of passion.

It was becoming increasingly more difficult for Alex to focus on both his wife and his daughter. Of course, Kelly had no idea he was currently finger fucking their daughter as she pretended to sleep. He had to admit that her pussy felt almost as good around his fingers as it did around his cock.
His free hand moved to grope his wife's ass as she rode him as hard and fast as she could. Despite filling his daughter up twice already, Alex was left feeling quite surprised when it began to feel as if his wife was about to get a load out of him herself. After all, it wasn't very often that she would ride him the way she was right now. "Mmmm fuck! Keep this up and Daddy's gonna fill you up baby!" Alex glanced at his daughter and smirked as he felt her bucking her hips against his hand. His fingers never stopped moving inside of her. He started to finger fuck her even harder and faster as he saw her trying to stifle a moan. His thumb pressed against her clit. "Cum for Daddy!" He moaned, speaking to both his wife and daughter.

Lucky for Alex Kelly was in the dark about what he was doing but with a blanket with his own daughter. He had no idea how she would take it. For now all she wanted was for him to explode deep inside her. Kat was so tight and if he looked over at her he could see her clutching her mouth to keep from making noise as she fucked her hips up as a finger fucked her.

Kelly on the other kid was riding him like she wanted to be bred like a racehorse. “Fill me up daddy. You can’t leave me empty before this cruise I’ll lose my mind being alone for two weeks… come on daddy do you want to give me your seed baby… give your daughter a little brother or sister..” Kelly would tease as he could feel how close she wants to orgasmic by how fast she was bouncing on top of him.

Both were being told to come but his daughter knew she could not make any big sound or her mother would find out and with her dad teasing both her Clit and pressing it as deep as he was inside her she would have to type it just right so what her mother came she could cum to. And right now she hoped her father would be noisy so she could load out her pleasure alongside her mother.

Alex couldn't help but feel surprised as he felt himself getting close to a third climax. He felt surprised because his daughter had already taken two of his loads, and he had thought she had emptied his balls completely. With the way in which Kelly was riding him, he knew that there was no way that he was going to last much longer. He couldn't help but smirk as he had continued to finger fuck his daughter's pussy though.

Focusing on his wife for a moment, his eyes met with hers as she begged him to fill her up. His breathing was hard and heavy as he felt himself right on the edge. "Mmm, you know I love it when you call me Daddy!" Alex moaned and smirked before he glanced over in his daughter's direction; his fingers moving fast inside of her as his thumb continued to tease her clit.

"Cum all over Daddy's cock!" He moaned as he looked back up at Kelly as she rode him hard and fast. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum baby!" His cock began to throb inside of his wife as he felt himself right on the edge. "Ughh fuck! I'm cumming!" He moaned loudly, gripping Kelly's hip with one hand as his cock started to shoot his thick load deep inside of her.

Kelly had a feeling her husband was very close and that was a very good feeling especially since she wanted to feel him before he took off two weeks ago on a cruise. “ come on daddy I’m so close fill me baby fill me..,” it would’ve come out in the shower but she was keeping it low and quiet to not let her daughter who is sleeping nearby and she figured they were doing a damn good job if Kat i’m still not reacting to anything that was going on right next to her.

Unbeknownst to his wife their daughter was watching them and gave her father a wink as she lifted one hand to cover her lips to make sure no moans escaped since she was close to climaxing herself. Kelly hurt her husband’s moans and she leaned into bite down on his neck leaving a mark to make sure she didn’t scream as he felt her insides clenched to his throbbing manhood milking him for all it was worth hoping he would shoot his entire load inside. “ give me another baby daddy….”she groaned and helped that would make her husband shoot as hard as possible inside of her while their daughter who is practically a teenager who might not want a younger sibling that hairstyle mother was begging to have another as she came hard and soaked her husband’s dick with her juices and arousal.

Alex could feel his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he could feel himself pumping out yet another load. Since his daughter had already taken two of his loads, it actually surprised Alex that he still had anything left at all. "Ughh fuck!" He panted and moaned; his other hand still on his daughter's pussy. Alex was glad that his wife hadn't picked up on the fact he was currently finger fucking their daughter under the blankets.

Feeling the way Kelly bit down on his neck only seemed to make him cum even harder inside of her. His fingers slowed down inside of his daughter as he felt the way she climaxed around his fingers. His thumb rubbed against her clit as he glanced at her for a few moments. Looking at his daughter, he smiled and winked at her before he was quick to focus his attention back on his wife once more. "Fuck! You made me cum so hard baby!" He panted and smiled as he looked up at her. "That was..... amazing!"

When Kelly felt her husband shoot his third load into her knowing that he shot two into her daughter previously she was quivering and shaking from the aftershocks. Kat had to reach out and clamp her hand over her mouth to make sure she said nothing especially since she did not want her father to get caught fingering her under the sheets. Kelly bit down on his neck so hard she would leave a bruise especially as she was rocking so fast trying to milk him for everything he was giving her. It was going to be a long two weeks without her husband and she at least wanted something to remember him by.

Kat managed to wink at her dad as she bit her fingers to make sure she didn’t make any noise as her mom was riding her father so hard the sofa was shaking. “MMMM!!! Give me more daddy…. I want it all!” Kelly groaned out louder than she expected. Kat had no issues watching her dad fuck her mom especially as she was getting off on it and he could feel how her walls clenched around his fingers teasing her. “You’re amazing baby. Do you think you can go again tonight?” Kelly asked not sure if he could but she would try especially since her husband turned her on so much.

As he had shot his third load into his wife, Alex couldn't help but feel a little drained now. Not only had he shot two loads into his daughter previously, but now his wife had made him cum for a third time. It had actually surprised him that she had managed to make him cum again, but with the way in which she had been riding him, it really should have come as no surprise that he shot another load into her. He couldn't stop himself from moaning even louder as he felt Kelly clamp down hard on his neck. It seemed as if both Kelly and his daughter knew how sensitive his neck seemed to be.

Looking back at his daughter, Alex couldn't help but smirk, and as Kelly groaned loudly, Alex drove his fingers hard and deep inside of his daughter. His thumb remained pressed against her clit. Alex continued to move his fingers back and forth inside of Kat as he focused his attention back on Kelly once more. "Mmmm.....you want some more..... tonight?" He panted and smiled. "Daddy's gonna need.....a little bit of a break first! Then....maybe you'll get a second load out of me." He smiled and winked at her.

Alex’s wife had no idea how tired her husband was or what he did before they decided to have their fun on the couch. She figured she just wore him out. He could hear her panting into his ear as she gently kissed his neck and nibbled his ear lobe.

Kelly did not want to get off of him but as she heard her husband speak she giggled weekly and nodded into his neck. “ you know I’m gonna want more tonight especially since I’m losing you for two weeks how am I supposed to survive?” Kelly asked as their daughter stayed quiet but bit her lip to make sure she made no noise especially not to let her mother know what was going on underneath the blank. Kat really wanted to say something but couldn’t. The last thing she wished to do was draw attention to herself and freak her mother out because if she saw this she would cancel the cruise all together.

With his fingers still buried deep inside of his daughter's pussy, Alex was still breathing hard and heavy as his wife whispered into his ear. Of course he knew she would probably want more, and there was no way he could really say no to her. Sure, it probably wouldn't be easy to give her another load, but he figured it may have been at least a little bit easier after taking a break for a while. At least that's what he hoped. "Mmm, you can have more tonight..... but I'll need a break first! Then you can have....as much as you can handle." He whispered with something of a small smile on his face. "I still can't believe we did this with Kat sleeping right next to us though." He smiled as he rubbed his daughter's clit in a somewhat teasing manner.

All three of them needed a break, but luckily Kelly would accept a break right now especially after that fun pre-movie exercise. She had no idea her daughter is still awake and counted her blessings that she was still sleeping. “I hope not too much of a break honey it’s been way too long since we’ve done this and doesn’t feel like we’re teenagers again in the movie theater? This is a bit exciting don’t you think honey?” Kelly whispered in his ear with a little giggle as Kat Make sure not to do too much moving and state is still as she could with her father’s finger still in her. Kat knew better than to move much especially since if her mother found out she had no idea how she’d react but at this moment her mother was preoccupied while riding her father. “ I don’t know how I’m gonna survive two weeks without you maybe she’s asleep and we can go to bed early. She must be exhausted especially since she slept through us…. would it be so wrong with me let her sleep here?” She asked Alex for his input to see if they could move or would they continue the movie.

Even as his wife continued to ride him, Alex never bothered to pull his fingers out of his daughter's pussy. As wrong as it was, her pussy did feel good around his fingers. He pushed them in slow and rubbed her clit with his thumb just a little more. Of course he knew he would need to pull his fingers out of her pussy, especially when he thought about what Kelly had said to him. Turning his attention back to her, he moaned and smiled as he felt the way she moved on his still hard cock. "Mmm, exciting isn't the word babe!" He whispered with a smile. "I'm actually really surprised that Kat slept through that!" He grinned although he knew full well that she wasn't sleeping at all.

Alex drove his fingers deep inside of his daughter's pussy; the smile on his face widening a little. "We can just stay here for a bit. Besides, I still need a bit of time to recover, so there might not be much point in us going anywhere yet! Don't worry though! I'll make sure you get another load in you tonight! And maybe one more tomorrow morning!" He grinned and then winked at her. "Hopefully that'll be enough for you."

Kelly continue to rock softly as Alex’s fingers were still inside of his daughter who had kept her voice very silent biting her lower lip. Her husband mentioned how their daughter slept through the majority of their sexcapades making Kelly chuckle. “ we are so lucky she’s a sound sleeper.”Kelly whispered thinking that was the case and considering them both lucky she didn’t even notice where her husband’s hand was.

Kat had to work even harder to be quiet especially when her father was pushing his fingers into her deeper he had to go he was going to make her cum but she would have to be quiet. She heard him speaking to her mother about getting a few more rounds and that just meant she would have to be patient until the cruise began. “ you better keep your promise darling tonight and in the morning that will hold me off for two weeks. It’s gonna be so hard being separated from you but if you later get inside me I won’t complain.” Kelly chuckled as she nibbled on his neck again leaving bite marks and thinking that she would leave him turned on for two weeks not suspecting anything going on between him and Kat.

Alex had to admit that he was rather impressed that Kat had managed to keep quiet as he had his fingers buried deep inside of her. Her pussy did feel good, and he couldn't seem to stop thinking about the next time he was going to be able to be balls deep in her once again. Of course, he was hoping it would be sooner rather than later. Still, he knew that Kelly was going to want to to go a few more rounds before he left for two weeks with their daughter. "Could you imagine if she had woken up when you were busy taking a load in you?" He couldn't stop the grin from forming on his face as his fingers continued to move inside of his daughter.

As his wife bit his neck, Alex couldn't stop himself from moaning out in pleasure again. It always felt so good, and it seemed as if both his wife and daughter had caught onto this. "Mmmm, you want another load tonight and tomorrow morning, hmm?" He smiled as he turned his attention to his wife. "I'm going to miss you so much babe!" He smiled as his other hand moved slowly over his wife's body.

Alex had no idea how silent his daughter could be. When he caught her touching herself that was the first time he ever got to hear her. Kat was well practiced at making sure her parents didn’t hear her do things. Kelly snickered softly when Alex mentioned what would happen if their daughter had woke it up. “If she did I would leave it to you to explain it to her but then again she’s old enough to know that we made her she can’t be that weirded out. At least I don’t think so.” Kelly kept her voice down and placed soft kisses on his neck nipping and biting trying to mark him more. “ would you be really upset if I said both?” Kelly whispered not even paying attention to her husband and where his other hand was, but Kat if Alex noticed he could see that she was pouting and getting a bit jealous but she really couldn’t say much in the situation though all she knew was that she’s gonna get her dad all alone for two weeks and she was going to make it count.

Alex laughed a little as Kelly had mentioned leaving him to explain to their daughter if she had woken up. Of course, what she probably didn't know was that he wouldn't explain anything to her. The chances were likely he would just make her cum all over again. "You would really leave me to explain to her if she caught us?" He whispered and moaned again as he felt her kissing and nipping at his neck. His hand remained on her hip as he shook his head in response to her question. "No! Of course I wouldn't be mad! After all, I'm going to be gone for two weeks, so I guess it's okay!" He smiled as he drove his fingers deeper inside of Kat's pussy once again.

Kelly was taking a vantage of the fact that her daughter is sleeping and she figured if anything happened Alex would take the fall for it. For now she suspected nothing between her husband and daughter. “You’re better at explaining things to her and besides I honestly think she likes you more than me. She’s such a daddy‘s girl I’m sure if we had a son he would be a mamas boy maybe we should try and give me a son so I can have the same thing.” as she told Alex he would probably wonder if she meant sleeping with him or just having a close relationship that he and Kat had. His daughter Squirmed and made soft moaning noises but her mother stopped wiggling for just a moment as of trying not to wake her daughter. “ we really should be careful if you don’t want to explain to her that we’re trying to make her brother or sister…” Kelly chuckled in Alex‘s ear as Kat spread her legs more so he could finger her more deeply and feel his seed inside of her.

Alex couldn't help but smile when Kelly had mentioned Kat liking him more than her. Of course she had no idea just how much Kat really liked him. It was highly likely she would probably kill him if she knew just how much Kat liked him. As she had mentioned having a son, Alex soon found himself imagining their son fucking her. The thought was quite a hot one, especially when he thought about what he had done with their daughter. "There's nothing wrong with her being a Daddy's girl! I'm sure she loves you too! And you never know! Maybe we'll end up with a son! We've still got tonight and tomorrow morning yet." He winked up at Kelly as he felt Kat spreading her legs more. As she did, he drove his fingers deeper inside of her and could feel his seed around his fingers. Still, that didn't stop him as he started to slowly finger fuck her cum-filled pussy.

Kelly had no idea that her husband and daughter were having way more fun than she could ever imagine. She just thought her daughter was a daddy‘s girl and she was losing so maybe if she was lucky she’d have a son and possibly get the same feeling but for now she was enjoying all the fun lovemaking while their daughter slept next to them. “ There is nothing wrong with being a daddy‘s girl but remember I am your baby and you better give me another baby.” Kelly joked even though she had no idea that Kat was wide awake and listening even though she look like she was asleep. Kat was biting her bottom lip to keep quiet as her mother started rocking on her father’s thick cock. “ come on baby fuck me like you wanna give me another baby. Shoot as deep as you can and give me a son.” Kelly had no idea that he was thinking about her and possibly Fucking a possible future son when he was old enough especially since he was already pounding his daughter who is stuffed full of his seed maybe if Alex was lucky he get his daughter pregnant with a son and that possibly could make his wife happy as well if they both got pregnant at the same time.

Alex couldn't help but moan again as he felt Kelly begin to rock on his cock once more. He could feel himself getting harder inside of her whilst he kept his fingers buried deep inside of their daughter. "Mmm.....you want me to put another baby in you, huh?" He grinned and raised an eyebrow, moaning again as his cock continued to harden. His fingers slowed down ever so slightly as he fingered Kat. "You just can't get enough, can you baby?" Alex smirked as he looked up at his wife as she rocked herself back and forth on his cock. A soft moan passed his lips as his cock soon became rock hard inside of his wife. "Mmmm....you know I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight if this keeps up!" He teased a little, although there was some truth to it. Kelly just didn't know that he had fucked their daughter twice already.

Kelly Was very much enjoying this time with her husband even though she had to be quiet well quieter with her daughter not too far off. was very much enjoying this time with her husband even though she had to be quiet well quieter with her daughter not too far off. “Mmm. Well if I do get pregnant again you don’t mind Starting over again do you?” She asked softly as she leaned in nibbling on his ear. She continue to rock on him lightly try not to move the sofa too much as she enjoyed her one on one time with her husband even though she knew he was coming back she wanted to enjoy him tonight. Hearing how he was going to sleep like a baby made his wife chuckle and their daughter stir just a little bit, but didn’t wake up. Kat was trying her best to keep quiet as her father kept fingering her while her mother was still keeping Alex very busy. Kelly had no idea that her husband came and their daughter not once, but twice! At least in her mind she was thinking that she was the one making him tired when he was already having fun with both of them.

Back
Top Bottom