Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek Iliad ooc

east

Supernova
Honestly should have made this a while ago.

The important links:
the rp thread
Interest and co-ordination thread
character profiles

The current crew listing:

Captain - (Captain Nellis Keoh) east
acting 1st officer (Lt Commander Alexander Stephens) - Captain_Bond
2nd officer -
chief Tactical Officer -
chief medical officer (lt commander) -
chief science officer (Luitenant T'Vara) - Silverbird
-> Helmsman (Ensign Leata) LeaT
Acting Chief Engineer (P'rmess) - ChrisGabriel

Last edited:
Oh hey, nice! Thanks so much! By the time I got a computer that could handle STO...well, you all would have been waiting a while. Is that scene from the Stormfall arc? If so, I'm surprised you managed to keep Adm. Leeta and Marshal Janeway out of the shot.

Yeah, Caitians are fairly limited for options in the game. The fur wasn't terribly orange-y, more sort of a tan, so I had to go with the bigger mane to put stronger coloration in. There's no digitrade, and no bionic tail. :D

And gold isn't really her color in my opinion, but ops division is ops division.

And yes, it's from the raid on TSD - the shot is angled to hide Marshal Janeway behind one of the characters. I wish I could actually get them to stand where I want, took forever to get a setup without one of the two Terrans visible. And I would have rather put T'Vara anywhere but on the perimeter since she's the only blue uniform, but I took what I could get.

Nice. I laughed out loud at some of the Exocomps' lines.

Edit: Of course. Someone check my back for knives when we get back to our universe, please!

My attempt at Leata doesn't really get the 'uncanny' bit across.
Leata.jpg

Odyssey-Firing.jpg

My attempt at Leata doesn't really get the 'uncanny' bit across.
I have no objections to a 'placeholder' character for any scenes, so dark hair, gold uniform all works for me. I appreciate your effort. Hopefully I'm not ruining the aesthetic but I'm not at all familiar with the game you all seem to enjoy. I've had my gender bent Data on one of my RT's for a long time and have been very eager to play her.

I tried to make Nellis in STO, and I disliked all the hair styles that were available, plus I already have a federation rear Admiral, but I chose a prometheus class instead of a sovereign

That is awesome and I am still poring over it. Also kinda funny how the Enterprise-E beat the Sovereign out of the shipyard. Well, it beat her out of the shipyard in a complete, fully-realized state, anyway.

Kinda cool how they (whoever they is, be it the writers of the show or its official companion media, or the writers of the above-linked content) had General Electric still be around. Guess Arnhem survived the worst of WWIII.

Edit: Er, what electric company/electronics manufacturer was based in Arnhem, The Netherlands during World War Two? And why did I think it was GE?

Last edited:
The friend I originally wanted to take over the chief medical spot has decided not to take it up, which means that for now at least our ship is without a chief medical officer. The position is thus open for anyone who would join us later

I will be posting tomorrow to keep the one week time limit moving

Honestly I didn't think it would be that bad, but star fleet has done this before, everyone knows ship installations happens on Tuesday

We will just have to make do with what we have available, cause sitting in dry dock for 3 days isn't an option ^_^ I did say this ship was cursed

How fitting for a ship of thesus that we will have to build her as we fly

Zasha is more comfortable when things are off-script than going by the regs. Starfleet has so many rules! If they'd been in charge back then, ol' Cochran would never have gone up. :D

Back
Top Bottom