Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me Little Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He had just finished a video call with her when someone wrapped their hand around his throat from behind and he felt breath against his ear.
"Oh, you're being quite the naughty boy there, Azzeth~" Asmodeus purred in his ear, "Drooling over God's fruits like that~ tsk tsk tsk~"

His King chuckled lowly, "A promise I would surely enjoy from you~ I only wished to warn you of this new fancy you've taken~ I don't mind my generals taking on pets and toys~ just don't get too sucked in~"

"Good~ wouldn't want to strip you of your rank and use you as fodder~" He said, squeezing his throat gently before he was gone.

Despite the gentle threat, he did not stop investing in time with April. She was fun and beautiful and charming and being beside her was like being human; no purpose, no armies to command, just her.

They never stopped talking, always on the phone with each other or texting. It was late one night and she was still texting him, her heart aching to be with him.
"Oh, Blair..." He could hear her, like she was right next to him. She was calling for him, summoning him, "I wish you were here...I'm so alone..."
"I should sleep soon its so late" She messaged him.

Not yet. Not yet, not yet. He'd worked too hard to spook her now. "I know, I love talking to you."

"Ilyt" he said. He didn't need to sleep, but he desperately wanted to. Desperately wanted to have time pass.

It was horrible, entertaining such lewd thoughts of her; having her under him, begging for him, pledging to him. He allowed himself to pet her whenever their kissing got heavy, and she was so unbearably soft that he had to force himself to stop. He hoped she was that soft when he pounded into her, made her his forever. It was too much.

Back
Top Bottom