Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me Little Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

It was oddly nice, having some kind of downtime like this. Being with someone who trusted him so easily. She made him forget about what he usually came here to do. Made him forget his purpose.

That was when it happened. He now spent every day in the club. Not all day, but he kept up his act as an attorney, then came by for a drink

She was always over the moon to see him, and when they went out together when she had the time, he found himself desperate to be with her; that hollow ache returning to his chest whenever she went home. What was this?

They were at her house, she wanted to cook for him, and they were just shooting the shit over dinner, and he hung on every word she said. Every little thing that interested her, he soaked it in.

And it worked, she seemed even more drawn to him than before. How wonderful a feeling, being wanted like this.
"Blair?" Her voice brought him out of his thoughts, "You doing ok?"

She smiled softly and moved closer, "So...I was thinking...we've been seeing a lot of each other lately.."

She laughed softly, "Typically, the guy makes the first move.." She muttered before moving a kissing him gently.

She pulled away slightly and made a soft noise, "I, uh...I wanted to be more than friends.." She said quietly.

Now when they FaceTimed, he got to see her dress for work. She even let him pick out what bra she should wear for the night. It was getting to the point where he wanted to rip everything off her.

He was losing his mind, wanting to ask for more, but he felt.. fear. Genuine fear. Fear that asking for too much would drive her away.

Back
Top Bottom