Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me Little Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Ah, New York City. There wasn't quite a place like it. Teeming with shitheads and scumlords, it was basically Hell on Earth. A great place for demons to blend in, cause some havoc, and go back from whence they came. Azzeth liked playing around in The Big Apple whenever he was bored. And as a general in Asmodeus' legion, he was quite bored with no one to fight. The demons he commanded all obeyed orders to the letter, and he found himself rather annoyed with that. Sure, having someone follow your command without much of a struggle was great, but when you craved struggle it was dull. So, he liked to meddle in the affairs of humans just for some entertainment.

April was an aspiring art student, going to school for an art degree that would probably get her nowhere in life. She enjoyed it, though. It was therapeutic in a way. She worked at a goth nightclub, earning extra money by showing off her D cup cleavage and fat thighs in thigh high stockings. It paid for school, so there was that. Kept a roof over her head and food in her stomach. So, she couldn't complain much.

Azzeth loved coming up, especially around elections and times of struggle, eventually hoping to be the spark that lit off a much more massive powder keg.

He loved planting seeds of distrust in the ears of men, hoping that one day it would destroy the entire infrastructure.

It always took a while, as methodical things did, but it was satisfying to see a senator step down due to some kind of scandal.

New York really was a fun place full of fun humans. He was sitting outside of a cafe, listening to the humans chatter and gossip, enjoying a coffee, when a girl passed by him. And fuck did she smell good. Totally pure, an untainted soul. A rarity considering the environment. He watched her sit at one of the far tables and open her laptop, she must have been a student.

His grin widened as he decided then and there to keep a closer eye on her. After all, maybe he could use her.

It was really jarring for April, dreaming about this man who she knew nothing about. But he was handsome; blond hair in an undercut, amber colored eyes, thin but not starving. She thought about him often when she was studying, her mind drifting to this boy who probably didn't exist. Maybe it was her heart telling her she was lonely, but she already knew that. She was always lonely.

Once she was thinking about him almost daily, he started making sure she saw him in public. In her nightclub, in the streets. He would make sure he looked casual, but made it seem like it was all coincidental

"What the fuck...?" Sure, seeing someone who looked like him was coincidence. But to see him everywhere for half a second before he was gone was haunting. If she saw him again, she would have to talk to him. It was weird, but she needed to know if he was really real.

She wanted to confirm he was real and not a hallucination. She sat at her cafe, trying to focus on school work, but she couldn't. She drew him over and over, cover to cover in her sketchbook, plagued by him. She just wanted to know he was real.

She did a double take before closing her laptop and grabbing her things, hoping to catch him before he left again.

She didn't need to do any of that. As a bit of an embarrassment to her, he bumped into her as he entered the cafe. "Oh! Excuse me.." he said. His voice was smooth. Honey smooth.

She blushed darkly as she looked up at him before looking away, "N-No, no, it was entirely my fault...!" She stammered. How cute.

He fought a smirk, which was hard to do. "I'm still sorry, I wasn't looking.. could I.. maybe buy you a drink or something, to make up for it?"

"O-Oh, yeah, that's fine...!" She nodded and moved to let him in, "I was over there, in that corner.."

She set her things aside, being embarrassed by the idea of him catching all the drawings of him she made. "My name's April, by the way...April Morris..."

Back
Top Bottom