Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me Little Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

It was so fun, watching men panic and double down. Watching them squirm and plot against each other. Hearing about money being wired to have someone "taken care of". Humans were so stupid, so insane and full of themselves! How was he allowed to have such a party with such disgusting creatures? How could God make beings so comically inept?

He was laughing to himself, forging evidence against large companies and smaller men alike. Tension in the financial sector was the most fun.

Money disappearing and going elsewhere was his favorite. Watching big powerful men lose their absolute minds over paper was hysterical.

After a particularly busy day of ruining lives and trust, he decided that maybe a trip to thag club wouldn't be so bad.

It was so easy to find her, like a dog following the scent of a rabbit. He found the club easily, and of course there was a bouncer. Not much of a line, nice.

He appeared in some more.. fitting clothing. Still a suit, but more black, white and reds. He got past the bouncer before taking a seat.

He only scanned the area once before he found her. And God damn, did she look good. She was serving a rather vanilla looking couple, probably people wanting to "experience" the place. She had a bit of an arch in her back as she bent to serve their drinks and food, his eyes moving over the beautiful bends and dips of her body before they landed on a teasing view of her bra from under her cropped sweater.

He rested one leg over another. God what a view. For all their shortcomings, maybe some humans weren't too bad.

She smiled softly at the couple, asking if they needed anything else, before turning to leave them be. When she did, her eyes met his and she nearly tripped, holding the tray tight in her hands.

She moved over quickly, trying not to scream or embarrass herself, "You came! Oh my gosh! I didn't think you would tonight! I thought you would be busy, which is totally fine!"

"You're literally the sweetest!" There was that smile, and the ache that came with it, "What can I get you? Do you want a drink, food, both?"

"I'll take a drink.. something strong." He said. "Maybe that one you were talking about.."

"Oh, the Hellfire?" She asked, "How spicy do you want it? Do you want anything sweet to balance it?"

She bat her lashes gently at him and nodded, "Ok, I'll be right back." She said and hurried off.

He soaked in the music and the smells, enjoying this in his own way. It didn't take her long to come back, setting the whiskey glass of foggy yellow liquid on his table coaster, a slice of habanero and grilled pineapple sitting on a skewer on the rim, "Anything else besides me...?"

She smiled softly and moved to sit with him, "I can't linger for long or I'll get in trouble, but I can keep you company for sure."

Back
Top Bottom