Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Call Me Little Sunshine (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"N-No, honest, it was all me.." She said, "I wasn't looking..." I didn't expect you to move so fast, she thought.

The two of them had a few drinks, and had exchanged phone numbers. He was charming, ridiculously so. After this, they had continued to see eachother

She was always texting him, showing him projects that she had to do for school or ranting about something that made her mad or just to talk to him. When she had work, she would ask him if he wanted to FaceTime so he could "get ready with her"; help her pick out an outfit or chat while she did her makeup. She really was a pure soul.
"Do you think you'll actually come to the club one of these days?" She asked, slightly off screen as she applied her mascara.

She came back into screen, she had gone with a romantic style tonight; almost Tim Burton with its soft colors hiding amongst black liner and shadow. Really made her eyes pop. "You mean it...?" She sounded hopeful, yearning.

She gave a smile that made his chest ache. It wasn't a bad ache, but like a longing kind of ache. He wanted her to smile like that more, only for him. "It would really make me happy to see you there. Just to have a familiar face that I don't work with." She told him, "I can make you some drinks! You like spicy things, I remember, we sell a ton of spicy food." She remembered little shit like that? That was kind of sweet, "We even have this drink called the Hellfire! It's like an extra spicy margarita, but it isn't a margarita, no tequila in it. It's got habaneros, bacardi, tito's, pineapple, lime, and..." She stopped when she noticed he was just staring and she smiled softly, "What?"

She smiled more, "I'll make it for you.." She told him, voice gentle, "Should you ever show up.."

"Yeah? I'd like that.." he said. "But uh.. not sure this club is a suit and tie kinda place.." he joked.

She giggled softly, "Not really, but I have spotted a Victorian goth or two, every blue moon." She went back to her makeup, applying her lipstick slowly. He wished for something else to be against those lips, ruining that perfect makeup. "You wouldn't be too out of place if you came in a suit~" She teased.

She laughed again and moved back into shot, removing the head band she used to pull back her hair and letting her fringe fall delicately over her eye, combing her fingers through her hair slowly. He would kill so many men to weave his fingers through her hair. "Well? What do you think?" She asked, framing her face gently with her hands to show off her hard work, "Do you suppose men will throw their wallets at me~?"

She blushed and smiled more, "You're so sweet, Blair...I shouldn't keep you, though, you probably have important attorney things to do. And I need to finish getting ready. I'll text you when I can, ok?"

Her smile couldn't get bigger, "I'll be looking out for you. Have a good night tonight." She hung up after waving goodbye and he was left in silence.
"O, Great and Mighty General of Asmodeus, be very careful whom you favor in Man's Kingdom. Your King would not entertain such wandering eyes, despite his office of Lust. You are to serve a purpose, distraction is unwise." Ah, Belial, ever nosey, ever wise.

"Butting your nose in where it doesn't belong is unwise." he retorted before he got dressed.

There was a low amused laugh before he was left alone.
April wore a baggy striped knit sweater she had converted into a crop, the sleeves long and the shoulders sagging. It was cute, especially since she had the chest for it; the bottom of the sweater turned into a bit of a tent. She wore torn skinnies with a pair of fishnets that peaked through the tears as well as sat over the curve of her waist. She had on her ankle cut dunes that she liked to show off between a guy's legs should he decide to get handsy, stomping them hard against the very edge of his seat. Scared them good, sometimes got her a tip. Men were weird. She was walking around her area, making sure everyone was safe and having a good time, thinking about Blair and how he was doing. She hoped the court house was being fair to him, he said he was always playing Devil's Advocate.

Blair, as it turned out, was planting seeds of mistrust and making sure scandals sprouted. He was having the time of his so far endless life.

Back
Top Bottom