Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 OOC

That seems like a great idea. Reading about the headmistress, she seems like a fun character to mess around with and I'm curious to have her in more scenes, definitely. The mechanics of the class could be a lot of fun as well depending on how the setup goes.

I think the profs should arrange some sort of magical competition. Like the Voice, where they each have a team of students that have to do the actual work.

Then you can have stuff like swiping students from each other's teams, and trying to build out a wide array of talents and such. Get those rivalries and alliances flowing.

I could see Will trying to guest lecture. Which might be awkward, given that the Headmistress had to remove him from DADA due to parental pressure. Maybe the Headmistress could bring him to explain what he did, so everyone else knows what to avoid?

I can always set up a post for Marvel where a professor brings up this possibility, and we discuss? I really want to include her in something, so I was already playing with some ideas there.
I think a staff meeting would be an excellent Professor only thread for Marvel to launch. It could be an RP in its own right but also a way for us to establish some rules and programs for the students.

I think the profs should arrange some sort of magical competition. Like the Voice, where they each have a team of students that have to do the actual work.
I like this idea but don't have the time to set it up so please feel free to run with it. Would this be house based?

I can really only commit to the advanced DADA course but my original intent in choosing the "Open" format is that not everything has to run through me.

Alrighty. I'll go shopping then. xD

Hopefully I won't make a total hash of it, let's see. Also, I must know...what happened to Dakota Bottlebrush!

*dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!~*

as of right now, Dakota bottlebrush is being influenced by dark magic and may be slightly possessed. After a few more posts between the trio(unless another person jumps right in) then I want them to visit another location to investigate. Probably the bottlebrush residence. :3

as of right now, Dakota bottlebrush is being influenced by dark magic and may be slightly possessed. After a few more posts between the trio(unless another person jumps right in) then I want them to visit another location to investigate. Probably the bottlebrush residence. :3
Depending on how far this goes, they may eventually want to involve their DADA instructor. But I would let it develop a bit first and she wouldn't insert herself into the story uninvited.

I think it would be fun for the students to explore on their own for awhile, I only mention Professor Augsburg as an option at some point.

I just put up a post for the Staff Room. My Headmistress is there in the hopes of hosting a meeting with the Professors.

I'm also thinking of hosting an Astronomy lesson here soon. ^^

Depending on how far this goes, they may eventually want to involve their DADA instructor. But I would let it develop a bit first and she wouldn't insert herself into the story uninvited.

I think it would be fun for the students to explore on their own for awhile, I only mention Professor Augsburg as an option at some point.
I could see that being an option later down the storyline, but prettysoft and I haven't planned that far ahead or how things will go if Dakota even comes back to school.

She looks great; definitely a lot of fun to write with no matter what.

I also might throw a professor in there somewhere; it looks like the added room is taking off nicely as well.

The other thing I was thinking was a free-for-all sort of thing like the Yule Ball where everyone could interact; perhaps those with multiple characters can choose, or bring all if they like. However, I know the DADA offshoot class will be interesting so I'm excited for that also.

Back
Top Bottom