Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 OOC

Awesome I'll go for it in the Staff Room if that's all right with you! I'll be asleep after that. Third shift.

I've just posted another staff member, but she's a little outside the normal bounds of a witch or wizard. If anyone thinks she's too much, let me know!

@Frogger I was thinking of having her show up to spy on Zachariah's Astronomy class, if that works for you?

I think she looks nice, great idea for a sentient magical creature.

Fine by me! I was thinking of adding another character, but someone more... eccentric in the Harry Potter realm. I want to have another witch, but I'm also thinking of possibly a cowboy... which would be hilarious.

@LeaT; I am still here! But should let you know that I will be out of town for the next three days. I will be going ahead with my original plan for my guy then I can produce a girl, too.

I plan on making a thread for the Headmistress' office, and asking people to come and discuss what happened during the DADA practical. Who do I need to call upon, though?

I'm going to bow out of this RP for the moment, but I thank you all very much for having me and letting me join late; I had a good time getting in touch with my inner Hogwarts student. xD Good luck and have fun to all of you, I look forward to reading the rest definitely.

Sorry to see you go, @Doctor Manhattan. Come back any time!

Also, inspiration struck and I created another member of the faculty. Well, technically I created two more members of the faculty. It’s… complicated.

Uh oh? xD

Okay, I'll create a thread... and is there anyone interested in my character Reagan? I'm honestly thinking of replacing her.

I want to run an idea out there, too. I'd really love to make an... unusual character. I'm thinking he's a vampire, but maybe the Potions professor knows and supplies him/her with a potion to help sate the thirst? Very few knows this secret though.

Best of luck out there @Doctor Manhattan and hope you can return one day soon.

@Frogger I can try my hand at a student for Reagan or whoever you would like to replace her with. I also have Felias available for your vampire if would you like her to have a companion. He is available for Marvel if you still have that in mind but entirely understand if you have generated other plots otherwise. Hope this helps!

@TheCorsair I saw your new character and really enjoyed the thought that went into them. Very creative! 😁

@Frogger Sarah and Laura would also be natural confidants and allies for your vampire. Maybe they are working with the Potions Master on the problem? (William Burke, on the other hand, would probably not be a good choice…)

@Leonheart Thank you!

It's been a while since I've been involved in group roleplays. What is the rule for responding? Should I wait for everyone to respond before posting again? 😅

It's been a while since I've been involved in group roleplays. What is the rule for responding? Should I wait for everyone to respond before posting again? 😅
I think it is always nice to give others a chance to reply, but if you have something to say, I wouldn't let it drag out. There isn't really a 'rule' other than basic courtesy.

I plan to flesh out Liz a bit more, she was originally going to be a sidekick but that isn't working out as intended.

Please feel free to reach out if you want to start or re-ignite anything going on.

I've been feeling like we need a villain of sorts, any ideas or takers?

It also doesn't hurt to reach out to the person you are waiting for, either flagging them here or sending a PM if you prefer.
That's true 😁 I might just do that but I'm in no hurry.

I am. I'm at a bit of a loss on some threads but feel free to give me a nudge if you are looking for anything. I'm not starting much of anything new storyline wise, but all are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom