Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts 2022 OOC

I think I did this right. Will actually got off two spells once he entered the fight, but the first was just an environmental spell to make things more dramatic. Make the two former Aurors leap from platform to platform as things come crashing down, and the like.

As far as who wins? I don’t honestly care. I’m really looking at this duel as a way for Mina and Will to express their tense on-again off-again “relationship” with a knock-down drag-out mage battle.

I'm not sure I did that right at all and apologies to @Doctor Manhattan for once again using him terribly. But I hope I made up for my rudeness with the entertainment factor!

Now that it is essentially a free for all, I'm going to write for maximizing everyones involvement over the niceties of the T1 idea. I still think it is good, but there is so much going on and I want to involve as many as are in the scene. Others are surely welcome as pretty much anyone can just be there at this point.

Mina is so going to make Burke pay for disrupting her class!

IMO, Burke’s magical flashbang has cleared out all of the unnamed characters. I’m not expecting to have taken out any players with that move.

Somehow I see this ending with Burke and Augsburg in the Headmistresses office getting a dressing down!

Somehow I see this ending with Burke and Augsburg in the Headmistresses office getting a dressing down!
Most likely, yes.

Also, Burke’s down but not out. Capitalize, students! Don’t let him counterspell!

Certainly have been. :)

I'm going to be unavailable over the next couple of days. I'll try to get in a post before then, but if you don't see something from me in the next 12 hours and would like to keep moving, feel free to assume Charles is still disoriented and recovering from Burke's thunder spell.

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I was waiting to see if anybody else would and I am getting into the gist of having my son back with me. I'm still here!

Awesome, glad for that. I think we can close it out shortly as far as this scene and then deal with the consequences; I'm always happy to develop more interactions, especially between students as needed. I'm enjoying playing around in this sandbox and it's always fun to explore more.

I need to hurry up and change my guy to a girl, so I can add a student in here.

I am still here, as well! Work has been bleh but got 5 days off, so I’ll be more active 🥰

It will be great to hear from everyone.

I dusted off my NPC to torment young Charles. If one of the girls wants to try and save him, I'm not opposed, but he was just too cute to leave unmolested!

I am also alive; I was waiting for The Corsair to reply in the Practical Defense thread to close it out/extend as needed.

My character is available for whatever as well; if you feel like plotting something Frogger or anyone else then let me know and we'll go from there.

I think any student that still wants to make an appearance has time in the DADA lesson thread, but please speak up if you want to add them as it is going to wrap up soon.

@Frogger are you interested in having the headmistress putting an end to the DADA lesson? It can wind down naturally if you like, but a strong display of magic and summoning Professors Augsburg and Burke to her office might make a cool ending. Barring any interest from a new student or two.

Professor Glass’ gaze shifted to the table, as though considering whether to partake in the treats offered. “I have heard that a professor wishes to have any and all students who are interested, no matter what House, to participate in a joint lesson,” he put on the proverbial table, so to speak. “I must say, my interest is piqued. I would like to extend my offer of help, if it is needed.”
Is this referring to the DADA lesson or something else? If so, I will have Mina respond accordingly.

Yes, that's what I was referring to. I wad thinking of it more as a prequel, before the lesson, and I was thinking of posting later where she brings folks in to talk about what happened.

If that's not cool, I can edit.

No a prequal is fine, I had intended to 'ask' before the class but ended up not waiting. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. I'll try to reply today some time to keep things moving.

Given how it has started and nearing competion, Mina will likely politely decline Glass' offer since I think it is a bit late to add another teacher to the scene. I assume Marvel will not outright refuse the request, in the interest of continuity.

Please try to wrap up anything you want in the Practical DADA scene. I'd like to finish it out this weekend so we can move on to the aftermath. But if you need more time, just let me know. I'm in no hurry but I think it has run its course.

I finally caught up after 11 pages of OOC :D I have sort of a basic understanding of where things stand and what has happened. Sorry this took so long. I posted in the other HP Open RP thread and lost track until I came across @LeaT's post guiding folks here. Hope one more male professor is not unwelcome but if so I can adapt. I am afraid I am not very good at playing female characters so I would sooner avoid that for everyone's sake but if we need more male students I can accommodate ^^" I look forward to working with you all hopefully! If acceptable, I will post in the staff room first but will await any objections until then. My character's sheet has been posted.

He looks good to me, very detailed back story. Like many groups, there are fewer active writers than the character thread suggests. The staff room seems a good place to start and we can see what arises. Welcome to the group.

Excellent thank you very much 😊

@TheCorsair Did we still want Edmund and Felias to have known one another from before as discussed in the previous iteration of this RP concept?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom