Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is that a girl? (Waffles and I)

She gave a little purring sound and a gasp as Rick quickly thrust into her pussy and slowly thrusted into her juicy pussy, amazingly still tight after all the fucking they had gone through. She licked her lips, panting sweetly and looking over at Joey as he started to put on his clothes and she gave a soft whimper before waving at him. "N-Nice to M-meet you." She gasped over at him before laying back and letting Rick pound away at her gushing little pussy.

"Hmm. Rick, cum hun. I want to feel you cum." Ivy growled at him, egging him on as she grinned lightly, happy that he would cum. She knew she wouldn't She was utterly wasted, cleaned out of her juices and over sensitive. She knew that after Rick if anyone touched her clit it wouldn't feel very good. "Cum all you want." She purred with a sweet moan into Rick's hair, raking her nails down his back.

--------

Meanwhile Sasha was finally finishing up her work for the day. "Alright, i'm out for the day. Tell the boss I've signed out and got the papers for him already for him." Sasha said with a little nod to the receptionist that was taking over for the night and she smiled lightly over at the female who nodded. "No problem, have a good night!" She said, waving to Sasha who padded away.

She moved out to her car and sat in it. She took her cell phone out of her purse, looking at it, wondering if Joey might call. She felt like she would doubt it, the kid after all, well...No it wasn't his fault but she was a herm. She sighed lightly as she started to pull out of her parking space.

Marakayl grunted quickly as he tripped over his own feet quickly gaining his balance as his hand grabbed the side of the wall. The tall young man hunched over slightly breathing in and out hard as his legs started to pound. “Will you ever get tired.” He asked her knowing that she wouldn’t understand a word of it. Quickly he stood up clapping his hands together before smiling at her once again. The young man stood there shirtless his chest shinning in sweat as started to salsa once more his feet quickly darting between each other as he did his best to trip this time. Moving towards her quickly his hand quickly grabbed onto her hand pulling her close as his other hand rest on the small of her back. Keeping up with her now was the name of the game and he was getting better.

The song seemed to get faster as singers continued to belt out verse after verse forcing him to just go for it at one time no longer able to watch his feet as they moved. Finally the song came to an end and the tall exhausted Marakayl exhaled as he fell onto her bed bring her down with him. Letting her go finally as he rolled over on his bed arm extended as his chest rose and drop quickly.

“¡madre mía! (Good grief)” he whispered softly as he rested for a few minutes. They had been at this for a few hours now trying to get him to move his feet faster to the music of Salsa in this way he could surprise his friends at the dance, which was in a few hours. Sitting up on the bed he looked down at her and smiled.

--

Rick kept thrusting inside of Ivy as hard as he could before he hared her voice cheering him on as he orgasm quickly over powered him. His hand grabbed the base of his cock pulling it out quickly as his other hand ripped off the condom before jerking himself off slightly before cumming onto her stomach in thick long white strings. Knowing that he was not allowed to cum inside of her he did the next best thing which was to cum on her which Rodger didn’t seem to mind as the large man lowered on his girlfriend kissing her softly. Looking at them as they kissed Rick could see that they really did love each other, and most likely if he wasn’t hear Rodger would have still been inside of Ivy, tired and all.

“So. Was that a good gift?” Rodger asked her as she rested under him her head leaning on his legs. “There it goes again.” He spoke with a smile before kissing her again. “That sexy look of yours when you are fully satisfied.”

--

Ring Ring

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?” Joey yelled into the phone as he stood in the stop that her care was once in a few hours earlier. At first he was kind of afraid at he had missed her but now he had figured that she didn’t come because ether she forgot or didn’t like him. At the moment he was talking to her answering machine yelling at it hoping that she would hear his voice and pick up. “Well I am just going to wait out here. Yeah, so um I will give you 15 minutes after that though I am going to have to leave.. Its too cold to wait here any much longer.” Quickly he looked around to make sure no one was around as he said his next sentence. “I just don’t understand how you can keep me waiting after getting me all hot and bothered all day. Maybe I will just go to some average Joe and let them take my virginity, I know a lot of gay guys who would love to do that.” As he spoke he smiled at himself believing that taunting her would make her rush to get to him.

Valeria looked over at Markayl, grinning over at him as he tripped again. She couldn't help but be amused. She giggled lightly, not understanding what he said but the sound of his voice amused her and she reached for his jaw to kiss his lips. "Muy bueno me amor." She uttered, very good my love" She had said softly to him, smiling slightly at his naked chest, not minding that he was sweaty, she liked how it made him seem to shine and she purred, grinning over at him as her body rubbed up against him as she felt his hand upon her body and she moved effortlessly.

She stood panting, dressed still in her uniform though the blouse was open a bit showing off her cleavage, though the black vest still hugged her slender frame beautifully so and she smiled down at him, her long black hair spilling down her back while her olfive skin gleamed from sweat as well.

She grinned as he spoke in spanish and she nodded. "Es muy facil con practica." (Its very easy with practice) She answered him as she moved down to sit next to him. "Quiere traducir una ducha?" (want to take a shower?) She asked him softly, winking at him lightly as she made motions of water falling on herself with her fingers, hoping he understood.

----

She moaned sweetly, looking up at Rick as he thrusted viciously into her before he suddenly tugged himself out and she couldn't help but giggle lightly in delight as he tripped off the condom and came all over her belly. She took a moment to reach down and brush her finger in the pool of cum forming around her belly button and she slurped some of his seed off of his finger and into her mouth with a soft slurp. "Yummy." She whispered, licking her lips and mouth clean.

She looked up at Rodger sweetly as they kissed and she ran the back of a hand tenderly against his cheek while her head was rested upon his thigh and she smiled warmly up at him, her eyes cloudy, tired but utterly satisfied while she had a sweet smile on her face. "Hmm, an amazing gift. Though I love it more when you fuck me." She winked at him, running a hand along his arm.

---

She chuckled lightly at the messages that the kid had left. She had been in the bathroom when she called and she quickly called him. If he picked up all she would say is, "I'll be there in a moment hun, don't worry, almost there." She said sweetly before she hung up.

It wasn't long till Sasha was there, rolling up in a black Jaguar car that she had gotten for a bargain a few years back. She reached over to open up his door. "No gay guy is gonna steal your pert little ass from me." She teased him lightly as she motioned for him to get in. She looked nice, her hair was down, the blond locks flowing freely while her blouse was open to show off her cleavage and from where she was sitting, her skirt had hiked up a little bit. "Want to go to my place or do you just want a ride?" She asked him with a smile.

“Si!” He whispered sensually as he hand quickly grabbed her wrist pulling her down towards him as he stood up. As she moved against his chest his hand quickly rubbed her smooth cheek softly as he forced her to look up to him. “God your so cute.” Whispering to her his eyes locked onto hers. Moving down slowly his lips gently pressed with hers as their tongues started to dance with each other slowly, both of them being masters at this particular dance.

As they started to make out in the middle of her bedroom her CD player caught on once more as another CD was chose from the selection. The beat was soft and ecstatic obviously just acoustic as it didn’t lean itself for singing, however it did lend itself for their particular situation. Moving her body backwards his arms slowly wrapped around her as one of his hands started to undo her skirt slowly. As he moved her his other hand stretched out for the handle of the bathroom door quickly opening it as they steeped inside. Moving with the music they made their way to the tub still kissing each other. Parting away slowly he made his way to the tub as he started to turn on the water getting it ready for them. His back turned to her he really didn’t know what to expect to see as he turned to face her.

--

Joey smiled as he sat in her car his cock already pushing at the fabrics of his jeans, as he was more then excited to see her. “Well I was close, there where these five sailors and I was thinking, maybe I should join the Navy…” as he said the word Navy he gave it a "gay" spin making it sound more like a gay orgy then anything else. Sitting down quickly his shirt was half in and half out of his pants as he looked messy his body giving off a strong yet sweet odor.

As she talked and started to drive his hand quickly dug into her skirt without hesitation as he pulled out her cock. “I really don’t care.” He whispered softly as he leaned over his mouth quickly engulfing her whole as he took down her member it not being rock hard yet so it was rather easy. Slowly he lifted up as he felt it get harder before lifting off her completely as she stood up at attention. “I am just ready to have fun, If you want we can take the long way to your home and as we are entertain myself.” Talking to her his hand slowly rubbed and down the staff of her cock slowly as he gripped onto her tightly his fingers gently rubbing over her tip softly. It was more then obvious that he was ready to have sex was her already started up by having watched Ivy and Rodger fucking each other just moments before.

Valeria smiled up at him as he pulled her towards him, their bodies softly crashing into each other making her blush adorably so over at him, looking up at him sweetly. She let out a little sigh as she lightly shook her head. "Y tu'" She answered saying And you, as she understood that. She pressed against him, kissing him softly and tenderly, her tongue flicking and licking against his own playfully. "hmm, Markayl." She whispered lovingly up at him.

She glanced over at the CD as it started up and she smiled softly over at it in an amused little manner before looking back over to him. She felt his arms moving around her as he walked her backwards towards the bathroom and her skirt fell to the floor as he undid it and she blushed sweetly over at him, nodding over at him as he turned around to start the water. As he did that she stripped down till she was bare, her lowers neatly shaved while her beautiful olive toned flesh. Her breasts were perky and she shyly hide them with her arms.

---

Sasha looked down at Joey as she could see the tent formed within his jeans, chuckling lightly at him. "Sure, your still in school, not allowed to join just yet." She chuckled at him with a grin as she lightly sniffed at him. "You smell of sex, what have you been doing little man?" She teased him softly with a grin, looking over at him in a curious little manner as she started to drive away with him only to step on the break and move into a vacant little parking spot as he moved for her skirt.

"Nyah, give me a warning." She whispered at him, blushing deeply. He leaned down as he easily engulfed her cock which started to throb and grown within his mouth. She felt him pull off of her as her cock was erect, nice and thick, begging for attention as he moved his hand along her shaft and nodded up at him lightly. "Yes hun...lets get to my place. Hands off me." She said softly as she moved one of her hands to his jeans, lightly stroking in in a playful manner through his pants before driving with one hand with ease.

He looked up to her slowly her body the most gorgeous he had ever seen in his eyes perfect in everyway, even down to her pubic hair that was so neatly trimmed. Moving slowly his hand turned on the shower before moving away from the tube his hand quickly holding hers waist as he remained on his knees. Her belly button was his first target gently kissing it softly moved kissing down from it his noise pressing against her body ever so gently. As he moved passed her public hair the smell of her womanhood odor strongly into his noise making him hunger for her body even more. His movements where slowly and caring as his hands gently rubbed her hips as his other moved to the back of her leg gently rubbing up and down it softly.

Slowly his tongue gently pressed against her sweet smelling cunt moving up slowly as he made his way to her cut little cunt stroking it with his tongue. What a great girl he had he thought to himself as this entire scene started to play in his head. Not spending too much time not looking at her face he stood up quickly kissing her softly before looking down at arms at hide her breast from sight. With a small grin his hand gently pulled at her arm as he peeked in between her arms. “So what you got here?” he asked her forgetting for a moment that she might not understand his words, while his playful action was clueing her in on what he did say.

--

“Don’t want to.” Joey spoke calmly as he lowered to her legs watching as his hand gently stroked her cock it twitching and moving wildly in his hand. “I wouldn’t call this road head, but I can change that for you..” as he spoke he moved up letting some of his spit gently drip onto her as he moved it around her large member stroking her even harder as he was able to move quicker. It completely ignored her question not wanting her to get mad at him and put an end to his play with her. He could easily do this all day but then again he was more interested on watching her orgasm then anything else.

He jerked quickly as he felt her hand go for his cock but quickly calmed down sitting up slowly. As she drove her car they sat side by side stroking each other off as they passed by cars full of teenagers and cop cars and others who never could have guess what the two of these mischievous individuals where up to. In Joey’s mind they where playing a game, which would cum first before getting to her house. Joey had the advantage having already gotten her nice and hard and slick before she could even get started on him, but he was already excited from seeing Roger and Ivy. Quickly his thumb started to rub the hard tip of her cock before jerking up on her hard and then gently rubbing the hard head of her cock covering it in the warm wet spit that covered most of her cock.

She blushed sweetly as he looked at her, making her feel extremely self concious with his eyes watching her. Her soft emerald eyes looked up at him as she said a shy little "Que?" What, as he stared at her. She blushed sweetly at him, watching him move down onto his knees so that he was equal with her belly button and she giggled softly as he kissed it before moving down to her lowers. She lightly moved her legs apart as his gently stroked her body with his strong hands, she couldn't help but sigh softly in pleasure and one hand moved down to stroke his hair.

"Markayl." She whispered softly before giving a soft little yelping sound as his tongue pressed to her cunt making her jump, but only that one moment as she hadn't expected it, nor had anyone touch her down there. She looked down at him, kissing him and smiling, blushing darkly. She blushed lightly as he poked at her arms and she felt him gently remove her arms, not that she was forcefully trying to remove them of course, showing off her perky breasts and soft little pink nipples

-----

She let out a little whimper, looking over at him as it bucked within his grasp as she let out a soft little moan of pleasure, nodding over at him. She purred sweetly at him lightly as he spit onto her cock making her whimper as his hand moved faster on her cock making her lightly step on the gas though she quickly managed to slow herself down so she wouldn't run into thing, though there really wasn't much of anything on the road.

At a stop sign she reached with both of her hands around to his prick, tugging down his pants after undoing them and gripping his own naked cock. Her hand firmly curled around the head of his prick, jerking him hard while moving onwards all the way. She felt her cock lightly surge in his grasp before spilling a spurt of pre cum over his fingers as he rubbed the tip of her bulbous head.

“Oh dare god yes!!” Markayl whispered to himself as his hands gently touched her breast rubbing them softly. Her skin was a in stark contrast with his own, but in the same the contrast in itself made each place that they touched beautiful. Slowly his thick pink tongue rubbed around her small nipples as his other hand gently rubbed the other the thumb of his finger rubbing around her other one. Moving ever so slowly his mouth completely covered her nipple as he started to suckle on it softly and sweetly little the sound of his sucking escape his mouth as he did. She was so cute; from the way that she moved to the way that she said his name always putting a little emphases oh the yl of his name. He could always tell if she was mad or happy with him when she said his name, if she was happy it would go up slightly and if she was made it world go do. Now as she said his name it had a new change more shaky and a mixture of the two making his own name sound well, sexy.

His free hand moved in-between her legs slowly as his fingers gently stroked on her legs moving up slowly to her sweet little sensitive spot. The room was starting to get a little thick of smoke as sweet was quickly formed on their bodies as they steamed themselves without even knowing. All that Markayl knew was that his desire for her was increasing with each and ever seconded. Slowly and gently his finger rubbed against her sweet little cunt pushing against her soft pinkness but not entering her. Moving up slowly his fingers started to rub against the hood of her clit before stroking it softly. He was the first guy to do something like this to her, first guy to touch her in such a way and hear her voice moan in such a way.

He was truly honored

--

Joey didn’t move at all as he watched her hand quickly undressed him even helping her by standing up slightly so that his pants where completely off letting his cock and balls hang on in the cool air. With a grin he looked her as she started to stroke him once again. He had no reason to threat since he knew that she was close to her breaking point the amount of precum that was gushing out was proof of it. All he needed to do was push her over the edge.

Moving his head so that he leaned up against her shoulder his body pressing onto her sensually. He allowed her to feel his body twist in pleasure as she jerked him off moaning softly. “Oh.. oh yeah.. . like that please faster, faster.” He begged her his voice pleading in a sexual nature. Having seen her get excited by looking at him when he was in pleasure he assumed that hearing him and seeing him so close would push her even closer to climax. Looking down at her cock he smiled as her before pressing his lips to her ear softly. “I made a decision.” He spoke softly moaning between words as she jerked onto him all the while jerking onto her harder and faster making his grip around her cum. “I don’t want you to use a condom. I want to feel you inside of me, ever inch and ever throb. Especially.. When you..” he moved his hand up to the tip of cock gripping onto it even harder. “Cum…” he moaned out the word into her ear in a soft moan having to hold himself back from cumming as much as he could. Quickly he thrust his hand down onto her cock as hard as he cock more then sure he had delivered the finishing blow. Grinning at her he revealed his fang like teeth as he evilly gave her a “got you” facial expression happy with his “handy” work

She blushed sweetly. They had never done such a thing before, well she hadn't allowed him as she was always a little bit nervous about sharing herself with anyone. But she knew that Markayl deserved it, heck she wanted to give it finally. With her last boyfriend, he hadn't been nearly as patient as Markayl and she saw him as worth to be the first to really explore her. She smiled softly at him as she blushed, giving a soft little gasp of pleasure as she felt her wet tongue rubbing against one of her pert little nipples and he played with her other one. "Nyah." She whispered in a sweet little moan of pleasure, looking down at him.

She blushed even more as she felt his free hands moving down to between her legs which she slowly spread for him. "Markayl." She moaned his name again, her accent seeming even more thick as one of her hands move down to stroke his hair lightly as her hips started to rock against his fingers to make him rub a little deeper, a little longer before he pulled back. "Bueno Hnnnn." She whispered sweetly as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes in pleasure.

----

Sasha smiled lightly over at him before feeling him press closer to her. She blushed deeply as he moved to lightly rub up against her, leaning into her while she blushed lightly. She couldn't ignore his pleading voice and her hand started to move a little faster and faster for him as he wanted her too while her own prick jumped within his grasp as it was clear that she enjoyed listening to him beg for her cum making her purr lightly over at him in a playful manner as he moaned looked over at him.

As she listened to his moaning and she panted softly as she tried to focus on the road as they drove, finally reaching her little one level house and she pulled into the driveway as he moved his hand about the tip of her cock and moaned out softly as he said the word Cum. She gave a soft little squeal and a moan before her cock lightly throbbed, another bead of pre cum escaping her before cum spurt all over his fingers. She sat back, panting, her own hand still upon his cock, slowly stroking him. "Cheeky little devil." She whispered at him, leaning into kiss him hard, thrusting her tongue into him. "Get your little virgin ass inside." She winked at him before tugging her skirt down and getting out of her car.

“Si Bueno” he whispered to her as his mouth finally left her nipple moving up to her lips to kiss her once again. His fingers moved with her trust giving her wanted she wanted never missing a chance to rub onto her harder. As he kissed her his fingers finally had a taste of what it was like inside of her as he slowly slide it into her. Not moving to wildly he took his time to gently snake his finger inside of her. His finger moved inside of her only a few times before it gently moved out of her. With his other hand now behind her back he kept her from falling backwards.

As he stood up he started to undress letting his naked body stand proudly in the air. Giving her a few seconds to take a look at his body he made a slightly pose for her. Looking at her face he judged what she thought about him from that. Moving down slowly his lips kissed her belly button softly before letting his fingers move back into her. Standing up slowly he grinned as her moved holding her hand and leading her to the shower steeping into it before her. Holding his hand out to her he waited for her get in with him.

--

His hand jerked on her cock hard as she came forcing out every single drop squeezing on the tip as he watched her cum drip onto his fingers and reach the edge of her steering wheel. “Looks like I when again hum?” he asked her softly chuckling as she yelled at him slightly. Putting one of his fingers in his mouth dropping with her sperm he looked at her with puppy dog eyes. “What’s wrong?” he said with a little child like voice before sucking on his finger. Moving his finger away from his lips softly a long string of cum connecting his finger to his mouth. “I didn’t do something bad..” he stuck out his tongue where a small amount of her cum rest before closing his mouth and swallowing deeply. “Did I?” as he asked his eyes darted to her cock quickly getting a large grin. “You got a stiff one form that didn’t you?” he asked her with a chuckle his hands quickly pulling up his pants. “What a miss you made to.. So easy to play with you.” As he talked he quickly moved out of the car.

As he stood out of it he started to button his pants before licking his hands once again. “So this is your place.. Thought it would be bigger.” He spoke softly looking at the house. Being use to seeing houses that soured into the sky with almost no end her house was a little bit of a let down. However the idea that she lived here did make him want to run inside. He didn’t button his hands all the way as he slowly started to make his way to her house. Looking down at his cock he smiled looking at her as she tried to open up the door. “I still didn’t cum, you are going to do something about that aren’t you?” he asked her with a grin.

She looked over at him as he left her nipple and she actually gave a soft whimper, not wanting him to leave it. She moaned ever so softly into the kiss, her hand moving through his hair with her fingers, loving his hair and the tight dark curls. "Ah!" She gasped lightly as he started sliding into her virgin pussy which grasped his finger lightly before squeezing around him, his finger able to soon feel her unbroken hymen as he slid his finger into her body and she panted softly, leaning against him.

She blushed sweetly as he got up and started to undress. She had never seen him naked before and well...she certainly wasn't dissappointed with what she got to see. She smiled at him with a soft little sigh of pleasure and utter liking as she reached and ran a finger over his chest and abs, but no further. "Tu es delisioso" (You are delicious) She uttered into his ear with a little giggle before fallowing him, taking his hand and getting into the water which matted her hair to her body and rolled over his flesh.

----

Sasha let out a little gasp lightly as he squeezed her prick, making sure he got all of the cum out of her as he could and she glared over at him before blushing as he moved a finger to his mouth, showing the white bit of cum on his lips and sucking it from his finger making her whine softly. "Well its gonna be my turn to play with you." Sasha answered him. She looked at some of the mess she made and looked around found an old napkin to clean it up and put it aside for now.

She tugged her skirt though, though her dick strained against the clothing and she sighed. "I don't like to flash my money around and I live by myself besides pets. They have a big backyard so I don't need a ton of rooms." She answered him simply as she opened the door. "Oh we will, don't worry. I just want to make sure I have a god bottle of lube around for what we are gonna do later." She winked at him with a laugh.

Her home was simple but very posh in its style as well, she had a living room with a big TV and a nice comfortable couch oppisate of it with some orchids set up here and there. And from the couch a large animal was laying there, only to bound off of it with a whine, a massive husky which quickly cuddled against her legs, licking her hands before spotting her bulge and licking that too. "E-easy boy." She whispered softly, blushing as she glanced over to Joey. She gently moved the husky aside. "He is a bit...friendly." She grinned.

His hand gently rested against the side of the shower as he pressed up against her body. Slowly his lips moved to hers kissing her softly as his tongue once more started to dance with hers. Gently his hand grabbed onto her leg as he lifted it up allowing their bodies to rub against each other softly. In the moment his mind was rushing unable to figure out the words he wanted to say in Spanish so he opted to just remain quiet his hands doing the talking for him. He held her leg before letting it rest against his hips keeping them spread apart as his hand slowly moved in between her open legs. Gently his fingers started to grind into her once again slowly his thumb rubbing her erect clit as he played with her.

The water made their body’s slippery forcing them to squeeze tightly against each other just to hold on. His other hand gently pressed against her breast squeezing it softly and pinching her nipple gently. His body kept most of the water from hitting her as it started to soak his entire body. Slowly the water started to trail down the curves of his body exposing his bodies define muscle structure. Twisting his finger inside of her slowly he made sure to allow her to enjoy each and every thrust his finger made, seeing her happy brought him his own joy.

--

Joey had a little skip in his walk as he followed behind her closely his tongue still liking at his hand as he did. As she talked to him he barely paid any attention to her rather looking around at all the other houses. Moving around quickly he made his way to her house quickly getting inside as his belt buckle flapped around seeing no point in hooking it back together if he was just going to have to take it off later. His eyes was like a little curious kid walking into a new area as he quickly started to look around the small house slightly steeping back as he watched the husky run at him. Breathing heavy he relaxed when he watched the dog go fore her. The thing was a beast, almost the size of his father’s Massive Great Dane.

“I AM NOT FUCKING THE DOG!!” Joey spoke clearly folding his arm quickly as he glared at her before tilting his head the other way. “Without 7 cups of beer first.” He joked before looking back at the dog. Bending over he started to rub its head softly as he allowed the dog to get his scent. “Cute guy. What’s his name?” he asked her, as he remained bent over. Slowly he felt his pants start to slide down quickly grabbing them in an effort to keep them from falling to the ground around his legs. Well then I guess I will just look around until you get what you need.” As he spoke he stood up slowly looking around the small house slowly peeking behind each corner.

After a while he allowed his pants to fall to the ground after getting annoyed with trying to keep them up. As he walked around he did find himself amazed with looking at her backward grinning softly. Biting his bottom lip he felt the air brushed against his face bringing with it the smell of the crisp clean air.

She blinked, blushed adorably so as she felt herself being pressed back lightly and then Markayl's own body was rubbing up against her own. She felt his chest lightly rubbing up against her own. she felt his tongue within her mouth and she let out a soft sigh of pleasure against his own lips and she playfully nipped his lower lip when she broke away for a moment before their lips were pressed against each others own in spanish and she felt his hand moving for her thigh, carefully drawing her leg up against his hip and she quickly moved her leg about to hook around his hip and butt, holding him close.

She felt his finger move into her pussy and this thumb lightly rubbing up against her clit making her gasp lightly in surprise. She closed her eyes in pleasure. "Oh Markayllll" She moaned sweetly, one of her hands ventured along his own chest, running her fingers over his nipple before moving down to his lowers. She slowly took hold of his cock, it wasn't something that she did before and she finally wanted to really try and please him. "Hmm por favor?" She murmured, glancing down to him in a cute little manner, smiling over at him in a cute and shy little manner.

-----
Sasha looked over at him as her beast of a dog was lightly cuddled up against her legs while she stroked his stomach sweetly, blinking over at Joey. She couldn't help but laugh lightly at him. "Don't worry!" She answered him. "...He'll fuck you if you want though." She winked at him with a little laugh. "Quite a big boy he is." She said as the dog nuzzled her crotch, his tail wagging in a curious manner before moving to Joey out of curiosity and leaning into his hand with a soft whine of pleasure.

"That is Koda by the way, such a good pup." She said thoughtfully before she padded to find her stuff and dress in something a little more appropiate. She dressed in a lacy, silky black and red garment, cupping her massive breasts beautifully so while there was an area for her cock to spring free as she was lightly stroking her large prick beautifully so with a hand, a bottle of lube at her side.

She smiled lightly as she saw Joey admiring her yard. She walked up behind him and rubbed her cock up against his ass, noticing his pants were gone, she knew his boxers were still there. She smiled lightly as she wrapped her arms around him firmly. "Hmm, such a good boy, like my backyard?" She asked him sweetly. She had a large fence and a place full of foliage and beautiful plant life as well, it was clear she took care of it.

Gently his hand rubbed up on her inner thigh the water dripping from his fingertips traveling down her leg softly. As they kissed the water that covered over Markayl head traveled onto hers before running down her neck softly. Their bodies pressed against each other hard nothing hidden from each other as their hands traveled over each other’s body lovingly and curiously. Her skin felt precious in his touch frail and unmarked as the tips of his fingers traveled over her leg. It was without saying that he was a little surprised as she moved her hand down his chest slowly grabbing onto his cock making him jerk slightly. Quickly a slight grin moved onto his face, as he looked down to her their eyes meeting each other. It wasn’t that he was upset at her rather the opposite, he was just a little taken aback that she would have the courage to just grab his man hood. Even when they started dating he didn’t expect them to have sex for a while simply because of how scared she seemed about the subject, it took him near a month before she was ok with him kissing her. However after they started she was extremely open with kissing him from there. So he had expected that he would have to start any sexual activity that they both participated in, so when she took charge this time it did catch him off guard.

“Si.. si” he whispered softly before kissing her once again. Moving her off of the wall slightly he forced her to had to use his body as balance as he moved to lean up against another side of the tubes wall. The shower was now just hitting him but rather raining over both of them as he allowed her to get a nice view and easy access to his cock. As she moved onto of his cock his fingers continued to gently rub her inner walls the water that traveled over his hand gently passed by her small open pussy. “Me amor.” He whispered his accent strong as he mispronounced the word slightly. He repeated the phrase over and over as he kissed once more.

--

“Kode is his name?” he asked her softly before gently scratching the top of his head softly. “Looks like you are curious of what’s under your masters dress are you?” as he asked he moved out his other hand with still had small amount of her cum to the dogs mouth. “Trust me, its better that you don’t know.” After his hand was completely licked clean he grind at the dog before petting his head once again and walking away from the dog.

Standing at her back door he kind of forgot what he was here for getting caught up with the scenery as the order of the entire back yard was maintained to perfection. He loved the outdoors the cool breeze in his hair as the sweet smells of nature felled his noise, and knowing that she kept her yard so well clean was kind of inciting. Bending over slightly he moved his hand on the glass door trying to find the door knob but never getting the chance as he felt her hard member rubbing against his ass slightly. Standing up quickly as he felt the touch his back quickly pressed into breast letting him know just who it was that was behind him. He gave her a slight grin before turning his head around to her slowly. “Yeah, its nice and big.. I love it..” he whispered to her. “and you back yard it pretty big too..”

One reason as to why she wanted to touch him because, heck she was a little curious of what was between his legs. Even then. Also, which him touching her in such a way she couldn't just stand there and not do anything to him in return. She was always one for trying to return the favor. And she wanted to return it now too. She gave a sweet little sighing sound of pleasure as she gripped his manhood, giving it a slow stroke while she leaned in and up into his body to kiss his cheek softly and then his lips as she rubbed up against him softly, glad that she could finally try and tease him. She was glad she had to admit that he never pushed her much if at all. It made her feel better.

She purred lightly over at him in a cute little manner. "Gracias." She murmured softly as he replied to her please as she touched him. She hooked her leg around him a little harder as he moved away from the wall and she quickly leaned into him. She purred softly at him as he spoke to her and she gently moaned softly, leaning into him, kissing him firmly and cuddling up against him while her hand slowly stroked up and down his shaft. "Es muy largo." She whispered. (Its very big) She leaned up to kiss him and then his neck.

---

"Yes." She said while the dog's tongue lulled out of his mouth as he panted happily at being scratched upon the head, apperently a very friendly dog though most huskies weren't so friendly with new people. He gave a little growl and rudely but with a little huff nudged Joey's own groin before he padded away to the backyard and went about his business.

Sasha purred sweetly as she felt Joey stand up and she gave a little sigh. "Awww, stay down there! Then I can play with you!" Sasha complained adorably before laughing at him in an amused little manner before grinning down at him. She moved her hand down to stroke his thigh lightly as she held him close, her other arm wrapped about his chest. She chuckled lightly over at him. "Well I found the lube, still up for some ridin'?" She asked with a little giggle, grinning over at him as she stroked his hair firmly, cuddling up against him lightly as her hips slowly ground against him.

“Si” he whispered to her softly before blushing to himself slightly. Tilting his head to the side he felt a little embarrassed as she gently stroked him. It was true that his really didn’t have anything to be shy about, but most of his own sexual “activities” where in the dark so he really didn’t have anyone looking at his member like she was. Blushing slightly he turned his head from her for only a seconded cracking a small smile. As she felt her pull him closer he grinned as he moved his hand so that it rested on the back of her neck. Kissing the side of her neck he enjoyed the smell of her skin and the way the water seem to run over her body.

Slowly his hand moved from inside of her and gently moved around the base of his cock as the cupped over her own hand. He moved away from her slowly before slowly moving the head of his cock against her small little pussy gently. Taking his time to gently rub against her he made sure that she could get a good feel for him before he looked up to her once again. Moving his hand onto hers he moved them so that both of her arms where gently wrapped around his neck giving her a nice place to hold onto. As his hand moved back to the base of his cock, he looked up to her one last time “Si?” he asked her his cock still dancing on the entrance of her pussy not sure if she was ready to go this far or not.

--

“I thought you said we would get to be on a bed and stuff.” Joey asked as he looked back at her unable to get out of her grip, not really wanting to. “If we take it slow, then sure I am up for it, but you cant be going too fast all at once ok?” he asked her but in secret he did want her to plow into him no matter how many times he said different. Slowly he lowered himself in front of her his ass gently rubbing against her cock.

Putting his hand on the glass window he was starting to blush a bright red a little embarrassed that he was actually doing this. Looking back to her he noticed that she was changed into an extremely sexy dress. “That looks good on you..” he told her softly before swallowing deep. “Ok then. How is this?” he asked her as his ass remained poked out his hands gently touching the window screen in front of him. “Well I am ready.. so yeah.. um go ahead and get start..” as he talked he kept swallowing hard not sure what he was going to feel next, not even sure if he was going to like it.

Her fingers moved over his shaft, wet from the shower water so it moved with ease. She purred softly as she took a moment to admire it. She giggled softly at his blush. "Que lindo!"(How cute) She smiled up at him before cuddling close and lightly draw a finger teasingly up his shaft and then sliding it to the base to roll her fingers against the bulbous head of his cock. She smiled back at him, feeling her body being moved closer and his hand upon her neck. She closed her eyes at the kissing and she gave a soft little moan.

She felt his hand moving onto her own hand and she blinked in a surprised manner before she moved her legs a little wider for him. She gasped sweetly as she felt his cock against her cunt which was juicy and warm against his prick. She moaned sweetly with a soft little pant as she quickly moved her arms around his neck firmly while she slowly nodded at him as she still had a leg around his hip. She was quiet for a bit, thinking before slowly nodding at him. "Si." She whispered in a cute shy voice.

---

Sasha chuckled at him. "Well, we could, but you seem far more interested in being over here." She answered him with with a grin as he looked back at him and nodding at him as she gently ground into him. "Don't worry hun, I'll be gentle at least on entering you. Don't want to hurt my little virgin lover." She teased him softly while she looked down at him in awe as he moved down, showing off his pert ass once more.

"Glad you enjoy it." She whispered. "I changed for you." She giggled lightly at him. She gripped his ass, slowly massaging the globs of flesh in her palm. Alright, I'm gonna but the lube on, might be a tad cold." She said softly as she left him for a moment and returned with the bottle and she gently squirted some onto her hands, lathering up her cock with a soft sigh of pleasure before moving her hand to his asshole and sliding a dollop of the stuff over his puckered asshole , slowly sliding a finger in.

Sasha moved her prick firmly against his ass, rubbing herself against him for a moment before the tip pressed against his entrence and she leaned over him a little more so one of her hands moved between his legs to play with his cock as she slid completely into him and stayed there for a moment before going back and slamming back into him.

“Si..” he repeated back to her softly as his hands gently held onto her as he moved his head closer to her. Slowly his lips met hers as they kissed softly his heading tilting to the side softly as his hand held up one of her legs. Ever so slowly and carefully his cock started to make its way into her awaiting warmness throbbing intensely as it did. Using as much will power as he could muster he kept himself from thrusting forward as he inched in every part of his cock into her moaning softly as he did. Stopping quickly he looked into her eyes once they where finally joined together making sure that she was ok to continue.

His hands held onto her tightly as his hand squeezed against her ass hard. Their bodies where now connected, binding them together sensually as they both experienced the pleasure that the other was giving lovingly. Gently his chest pressed against hers feeling her erect nipples as they ran against his. Moving slowly his hips grind into the young girl softly her wet juicy pussy being by far the best experienced that he could recall in a long time.

“Me amore.” He whispered softly as there lips parted away slightly.

--

“Damn!! That’s cold…” Joey spoke chuckling softly as he turned to face her, never getting that chance tough. Quickly his nails scratched against the glass door as his was pushed forward as her finger started to enter into him. “Ohh… Ohh…” he moaned softly obviously enjoying himself as his ass gently wiggled back and forth. “What… don’t take it out yet.. Wait.” He yelled to her loudly finally turning to face her. His face was a bright red, as he stood exposed to her.

“Ugghh..” he moaned softly as he finally felt her cock enter him squeezing out a large amount of pre cum from his cock. God did it feel good; maybe it was because he hadn’t cum but once the entire day but he was already overly sensitive. “Please, yeah more give me more.” He begged her as he felt her entire length inside of him. Shaking uncontrollable his legs almost gave way as he felt her pull out of him.

Almost falling to the ground under him he let out a loud shrike as his eyes closed shut feeling her long thick cock as it slammed back into him. “I, I am cumming.” He warned one seconded to late as he shot out a long thick amount of cum onto the floor. His hands shoot down to the ground as he attempted to keep himself from falling onto the ground. Breathing hard he was unable to regain his posture as his legs almost refused to work right. “Don’t stop.. Please don’t.” he asked her softly attempting to stand back up once again still having a hard time doing so. Never in his life did he cum as hard as he did just now nor was it ever as thick and long lasting.

She looked over at him, gasping softly and whimpering. She looked up at him with timid, soft greed eyes, a little hesitant of having him fuck her but she was also interested in actually have him make love to her. She whimpered and gasped as she felt his prick starting to lean up into her pussy, slowly thrusting up into her tight, virgin little pussy, her hymen was still intact even showing she never put anything up there before. She wrapped her arms around him hard and her nails hooked into his back as she arched against him, gasping sweetly as he stopped, her pussy adjusting, milking his cock slowly.

She gasped again as he squeezed her ass and she giggled cutely as she slid a leg around her, hooking about his thigh and hip. "Hmm." She moaned adorably into his ear. "Si Hmmm me amore." She ground against him slowly, urging him on as she let out a sweet moan, throwing her head back in pleasure. Muy bueno Y...tu es more largo." She purred into his ear.

----

She laughed softly at him softly while she slid her finger about in his little ass and she smiled gently at him as he seemed to like it and her cock was soon going deep into his pert ass making her smile. With a hand she stroked his ass and gave it a nice little pat before giving him a soft smack. "Hmm, such a cute little ass." She purred at him with a little giggle, looking down at him. Sasha couldn't help but love it as he begged and she reached down gently, leaning over him to grip his cock and stroke it. She gasped, feeling the cum all over her fingers.

"Don't worry hun, I'll hold you. Hnn. Don't worry." She panted softly against the back of his neck as she pulled back and slammed back into him in utter pleasure. She gasped as she felt him cu all over her fingers. "Oh hun hmm, such yummy cum." She mewled in utter pleasure, smiling down at him as she panted, her hips slamming into him before seeing him about to fall down.

"Hmm ah...Just...let me move." She whispered in a little moan. She pulled out of him slowly and she tugged him around so he faced her and with her lean arms she picked him up. She didn't know how long she was going to last, physically in holding him and sexually now as she lifted him and let him slide down so she was spearing him with her prick before humping him viciously, panting against his shoulder as she slowly made her way to the couch. "F-Fuck Nyah. Hnnnnnn. I-I'm gonna cummmm!" She moaned before crying out in utter pleasure, quite suddenly cumming, her seed spilling deep into his ass as she leaned him down on the couch and her hips spasmed with every spurt of cum before she relaxed.

Kissing her neck softly he rocked back forth inside of her lovely small girlfriend slowly savoring each and ever moment. Each time her fingers touched his body it sent shockwaves though his spine. Her voice whether twisted in moans of pleasure or speaking to him in Spanish spurred him on. Gently he started to dig deeper into her still keeping her close to his chest as he did.

Moaning softly he gently nibbled at her ear lobe as he finally moved her all the way down on his thick throbbing cock. She squeezed against his sensitive flesh tightly making his hips move uncontrollably slowly digging in and out of her. Slowly his hips started to grind slowly inside of her. Holding her leg with one of his hands he helped her keep her balance only grabbing onto her when he noticed that she was having a hard time. Sine they where having sex in the shower he wanted to make sure that she was able to keep her balance. “I love you..” he whispered softly putting his forehead onto hers softly.

--

His arms quickly grabbed around neck as she picked him up from the ground entering him once again. The young boys body was obviously frail as it was even hard for him stand up when she turned him around to face her, however in this positions not needing to use his legs he found it easer just to move his hips. Joey’s mind was completely empty at this moment as he jerked up and down on her moaning softly as she moved him to the couch.

Looking up to her softly as he moaned only inches from her ears he kissed her softly as he tightened around her. Being dominated by her in such as way turned to him in a strange new way. Tightly did his hands grip onto her shoulders as his short nails scratched her back unable to stop him self as the pleasure from the entire interaction was overwhelming.

Pressing up against her his cock once again shot a large load as he felt the flood of her cum going into him. Sighing softly he finally released his grip from her neck as she laid him softly onto the couch under him. She continued to spasm inside of him with in turned made him flinch. “Oh….yeah…damn that feels good..” he whispered to her softly as his legs wrapped around her own. “Don’t tell me your tired…” As he talked his hand slowly moved to his shirt which was covered in his own cum. Taking it off completely he flung it to the side quickly before wiggling around on her sofa. “So are you still able to keep on going?”

Valencia gave a soft, sweet little moan as his lips passed along her neck and she felt his lowers gently rocking, back and forth in her virgin cunt. She moaned lovingly and her fingers moved there way down his back, back up to play with his hair and then grasp his buttocks as she lay her head against his shoulder, panting, hot breath washing against his neck. "Oh me amor." she moaned in his ear which she nibbled gently in response to his own nibbling while he started to sink forever deeper into the rippling muscles of her pussy.

She took a moment to adjust, holding his hips and whispering in a breathy sigh. "Uno momento, por favor." She whispered as she threw her head back. He could feel the muscles flowing around him, adjusting and then giving a strong squeeze while his hips started to move. She whimpered and her leg hooked about his hip as he lifted it, opening up her pussy only more. Yet, her flesh, unwilling to leave him only strained tighter, grasping him. She looked at him, moaning sweetly as their foreheads touched. "My Markayl" She whispered in response, her spanish accent thick.

Finally, she started to move back onto him, encouraging him only more. She moved her hips back and then back against him, grinding against him. She panting, stroking his hair and giving a soft, playful tug as she began to ride him in time with his thrusts.

----------

Sasha grinned at him as she took him hard. She couldn't help but moan in pleasure as she squirmed and felt his nails digging into her shoulders and moving down to her back where she scratched him. She almost thought she was bleeding, but at the moment she didn't care. It felt so good as she came to feel him beneath her, cumming all over her fingers which moved to coat themselves in his seed as it was spilled onto his shirt.

She panted, laying on him, his cum now on her stomach. She got up though, still lodged within him as he moved to tug off his shirt. She laughed lightly as he wiggled around and she nodded in response to his question. "Of course hun. I wouldn't dream of letting you go...yet." She winked at him, giving a hard buck before pulling out of him.

"Hmm, anything your up for? I still am a girl." She said as she moved to lay on the other side of the couch. She had her legs open, grinning over at him expectantly with those blue eyes of hers. She had her cock glistening in her seed, arching up towards her belly while settled above her low set prick was a nice, juicy looking little cunt that was eager for attention. "A girl has her needs too." she winked at him with a little grin of delight. She let her head lull back while she let some of her fingers start to rub against the glistening pussy, opening up the lips and pushing some fingers in with a moan.

His hips moved slowly in a steady rhythm, digging deeply into her before pulling back just to jerk back in. They move in sync with each other moving into each other just right and never letting go, never waiting to be apart for any more then a few seconds. His lips rested on hers softly parting just slightly in time hers as their tongues started to dance with each other. Gently his hand one her leg moved up it even so slowly rubbing her inner thighs softly as brought her closer to him. His other hand that was once on her his moved up slowly to her face as he held is gently his thumb gently rubbing her lips. Kissing her over again he finally parted away before grunting slightly as he felt her tighten around him. This caught him slightly off guard, which actually made him smile as he looked up to her. She was indeed enjoying himself now wasn’t she?

Grinding in her deeply he started to slowly down gradually as the grip on her started to tighten up. His breathing started to pick up as he lifted his head up slightly finally breaking their kiss as the water started to pass over them slowly. The water that his their body now was rather cold as the heat had long ago ran out, but he didn’t notice as he kept close to her… “Si….” He whispered softly as he stopped his moving taking the time to just look at her in the middle of the moment. “I will always be yours…. Always… me amore…” he told her softly before bucking into her one last hard time as their lips embraced each other one last. In the middle of the moment he didn’t care what happened after that moment as his seed was allowed to flow into him. He didn’t care, all he wanted at this time was for this moment to last forever.. in the cold water sweating heavy as the breath of his lover ran over him.

………

“Are you sure about this?” he asked her while he took in deep breaths before slipping off the couch and standing up slowly. As he stood there he looked weak and worn out some of her seed actually leaking down his leg. “You know that many girls have called me stud!! Are you sure that you can handle such a thing..” While he was talking he started to stretch out slightly first his neck then his legs. Watching her finger herself in front of him he smiled slightly before moving to her moving in between her legs. “That is a really good sighed there, fucking nice..” he whispered softly as he kneeled only a few inches away from her. Stroking his dick slowly he watched her slowly finger herself moving so that the head of his cock was just touching pussy slightly rubbing against it softly. From having cum just a few seconds before his cock was spreading his cum on her fingers as well as her awaiting cunt mixing slightly with her juices. “Ok then…” he spoke softly with a little bit more determination in his voice then before. “Let me hit that itch that these fingers can’t touch.” Grabbing her hand slightly he lifted it from her pussy slowly before his tongue started to lick her fingers clean one by one sucking on them before letting them go. As he did his other hand leveled his cock with her pussy before his hips bucked forward shoving the large thick beast into her hard. His hips slapped against her hard before he moaned slightly looking down at her.

Picking up her legs he closed them having her legs dangle over his shoulder as he lend into her forcing more and more into her slowly. In this position he allowed him to pound into her as hard and as deep as he could which was something that he did quickly. Slamming into her hard his hand gripped tightly onto her legs as the sound of their bodies hitting each started to echo in the house. “Fuck, your pussy is so tight..” he moaned softly before grinding deep into her grinding his hips into her hard. Quickly he went back to slamming into her biting his bottom lip hard as he glared down at her.

She looked at him, whimpering sweetly within his ear before facing him. She closed her eyes as their lips touched and she felt his own open. With a soft moan of delight she opened her own lips and let their tongues las against one another. She pated against him as she tightened about him. She couldn't last much longer. She felt her belly tighten and she rested her head against his shoulder as she tried to hold herself back as her drenched body leaned into him. "Markayl." She cried out in a pleading voice, calling his name as she clung to him and squeezed his buttocks with her hands.

"Rapido mas." She pleaded with him slowly. Her own hips started to move against him more urgently before her eyes turned upon his own as he stopped. Much to her dismay, but her eyes quickly relaxed as she seemed to under stand him. "Y mi tu." And I you." She would be his. She kissed him hard and as he bucked up into her she let out a sudden cry of delight and pleasure, looking up to the ceiling with eyes shut tight she came. Her pussy squeezed hard and rippled around his cock before suddenly a wash of pent of liquid, her orgasm spilled over his cock and she panted, still holding onto him.

-------

Sasha looked up at him and laughed lightly. "Of course I'm sure, besides. I'm on the pill and I was recently checked, so we are just fine." She winked at him with a little giggle. Her eyes watched her seed leaking from him and she couldn't help but laugh softly in amusement, looking at him as he stretched out. Her eyes trailed up and down his body with approval. "I think I could take on a stud." She winked at him as her finger dipped into the soft folds, coming out dripping wet. She watched him as he stroked himself and stared at her ripe pussy making her smile at him. She couldn't help but moan as he licked and suckled her fingers, a ripe wash of blush covered her cheeks as he did so.

"Hmm. Oh!" She let out a startled little cry as he slammed into her, shoving his large prick into her. For someone his age, he was certainly well endowed. Her pussy eagerly gripped and milked him, not waiting that juicy cock of his to leave her hot, drenched pussy. "Mhmm, Fuck me Joey!" She begged him as now she was on the couch with him over her, her legs resting on his back and shoulders. "Stud muffin you. Oooh hmmm fuck me nice and hard." She moaned, leaning up and gripping his jaw to tug him forward, kissing him hard.

He stood there moaning softly as he held onto her tightly cumming into her in a hard burst as his legs strained to keep them both up. Looking down at her in his arms he tilted his head to the side before smiling and kissing her softly allowing him to slip out of her slowly. Finally he released her legs letting her stand n the shower on her own feet as his own where almost lost from under him. Breathing hard he held her close as he slid down the wall slowly holding her tightly in his arms. Sitting on the ground of the tub be laughed before looking at Valencia kissing her forehead softly.

After a few minutes the shower was off and they where sitting in a bubble bath pressed against each other tightly as Markayl was watching her body slowly paying close attention to her sensitive parts. Moving the rag slowly he moved it across her neck softly before kissing it ever so softly.

--

â??Fuck right I am..â?

Joey yelled back at Sasha as his hips slammed into her extremely hard before stopping once his large cock was deep inside of her. The young boy grinned as he pulled away from her slowly loving seeing the large powerful girl at his mercy screaming for him. Grinding into her he smiled looking down at her large breast before pinching her nipples hard twisting them hard before moving down slowly and biting them. He suckled on her nipples hard letting his tongue gently rub against them slowly as he let her legs go slightly one leg on ether side of him.

â??Look at these huge things..â? he spoke to her as he moved from one nipple to the other sucking on them hungrily before sitting up and licking his lips. Slowly he started to pull his cock out of her slowly before taking his time to take in her entire body from head to toe. In truth he could have kept on fucking her like he was for a while, but then again why do that when he could have fun with her? â??Come on, show me around the house..â? he told her as he smacked her ass hard before grabbing onto it grinning from ear to ear. Getting off of her he sat on the side of the couch waiting for her to move.

--

Rick finally sat up from off of the bed rubbing his eyes slightly as started to wake up not even realizing that he had feel asleep. â??Manâ?¦ .. Damnit I am late..â? he screamed as he say the time on Rodgers alarm clock quickly jumping off the bed as he picked up his clothing. â??Crapâ?¦ um thank you missâ?¦ for the good time and Rodger I owe you big..â? hopping on one leg he quickly made his way to the front door before stopping shortly seeing a note on the floor. Picking it up he looked at the envelope before smiling. â??Looks like Iven got himself a love letter..â? Rick said with a grin as he tried to open it up. Quickly Rodger grabbed the latter from Rickâ??s hand and looked down at his young friend. â??Ok ok.. I am going.. but you got to tell me who sent that letter laterâ?¦â? with that Rick opened the door and left the room looking at Ivy once more.

â??He is right.. I think itâ??s a love letterâ?¦ think you might have gotten yourself a fanâ?¦ or the male version..â? he threw the letter at her watching it as it landed right next to her.

Valencia was panting against his shoulder as she felt him cumming into her and the slight shudder of his legs. She moaned once into his ear as she caught her breath and slowly moved her legs down as he released her so she could steady herself and not put so much preasure on him. She wrapped her arms around him as the pair of the slid into the water that bathed them, lapping and foaming at their bodies. She kissed the tip of his nose tenderly as he watched her and started cleaning her. She liked being bathed by him. "Me gusta mucho. tu todo." -I like it alot, all of you-" She uttered in spanish into his ear as he cleaned her and kissed her neck.

She took the rag from him, lathering it up again with soap. Her hands moved all over his body, starting at his neck and shoulders which were fallowed by a shower of soft kisses. The rag moving along his arms and down his chest and stomach to his lowers which she gently tended to. "Que Lindo." -So cute- She murmured with a sweet little giggle of affection before kissing him. "Tu quieres mirar una pelicula?" -You want to watch a movie?- She asked him, glancing at her fingers as the soft pads were on the verge of pruning in the water.

----

Sasha gave a sudden scream as he slammed into her throbbing pussy, her cock bouncing lightly beneath it, rubbing its way against his ass cheeks because of the angle he was at. She bucked up into him in a needy manner, her cock rubbing up against his ass hole. She couldn't help but reach around to grip his buttocks and give them a firm squeeze while he moved down to pinch her nipples and twist them making her cry out in pain and a twist of anger and too much pain went onto her face and her hand which was on his butt moved down to his balls which she squeezed in silent threat. "Do not twist, or I twist." She hissed into his ear with a deep chuckle.

She smiled as he suckled on either one of them and her whined as he took his time with fucking her and she gasped as he smacked her ass making her yelp. "Show you around?" She asked, getting a devilish grin on her face as she moved to pick him up so his cock was rubbing against her pussy, her own hard on rubbing against his ass. "Want me to carry you around like this then hun?" She asked with a little smirk, looking at him.

----

Ivy jumped in surprise at the sound of the alarm clock. She gave a little grumble as her ass was terribly sore and it took her a moment to realize and remember what had gone on the other day. She had had sex with some of her and Rodger's best friends. Good god. She thought to herself as she soon looked over at Rich and nodded at him idly. "See you baby." She said with a little chuckle, giving him a wink and blowing him a playful kiss before looking over at Rodger and blinking in surprise as he threw it in front of her.

"F-Fuck." She whispered, her eyes blushing at the intimate images that came into her head. "It was Marshall." She whispered in utter surprise. As Iven, Marshall was pretty much the only bully that liked to pick on him. But apperently he liked him to. There was no denying that chicken scratch hand writing.

"What the hell am I gonna do?" She squeaked as she slid off of the bed and started fixing her hair back into its boyish cut. She put on some brown contacts and fake glasses as well that she would wear from time to time to further diguise herself. She wore a nice button up​
black shirt and tan slacks after putting the tight bandages around her large breasts that was always a little painful.

Back
Top Bottom