Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is that a girl? (Waffles and I)

They sat in the tub for a few more minutes as they washed her body slowly. His hand exploded her body from head to toe as he grinned from ear to ear as he heard her talk to him loving the way her tongue gently rolled when she spoke. He chuckled slightly as she took his rag from him forcing him to let her start washing him as he just sat still and allowed her to do as she wished. “Be careful..” he whispered quickly trying to figure out how to say it in Spanish but he couldn’t think of it so he just remained quiet.

When asked if he wanted to see a movie he nodded his head before helping her jet out of the tube where he went about drying her off and covering her in a towel. As they finished getting dried off they sat in front of the TV under her blanket naked as they watched A nightmare before Christmas in Spanish… luckily he has watched this movie enough times to understand what was going on without knowing what they where saying.

--

“Ok!! OK!! I give, I give!!” he yelled as he let go of her nipples grinning slightly as she finally released his balls. As she side he slammed into her one good hard time, a little pay back for her threat.

“Yeah.. You know I want to see around your house maybe fuck you from room to room, get the grand tour ya know!!” He joked before laughing slightly before grasping as she picked him up. “Hun? Wait!!…. um….” He moaned softly as he felt her cock rubbing against her ass making him blush deeply… “Yea….yeah…that works..” he finally gave in before lowering her head slightly before looking up at her his arms wrapping around her neck. “Wait.. no… wait..” He moaned to her as he got out of her grasp falling to the ground on his feet. He quickly grabbed her long thick cock stroking it hard as he looked up to her. “You and this big cock of yours had been bossing me around all day today… now we follow my rules…” He moved behind her his cock rubbing against her pussy and under her cock as he pressed against her back. “Like this… show me around your house like this..” as he talked he stroked her cock slowly squeezing her cock tightly. “That is if you can..”
--

“Fuck…” Rodger moaned softly as he rolled off the side of his bed after hearing Marshall’s name. “Why didn’t you just let me beat him up that one time?” he asked her before getting up slowly still fully naked as his large cock just hung out there. “Well I guess there is a few things that you could do….” He asked her before grabbing some clothing and started to put them on slowly. “Damn, we forgot to go to the dance didn’t we? I wonder if the other guys where looking for us..” he spoke to her changing the subject briefly.

“As for Marshall… I guess you can say that you are not interested, however he really doesn’t look like the type to take that as an answer… You can get a girlfriend… I mean if you sees you with a girl then maybe he will back off…” Rodger grunted slightly as he put on his tight muscle shirt before grabbing a blazer to put over it. “Or I can just beat him up, again just putting that out there.. Get him from the back and damn its done..” Even though he said he would do that so many times before he knew Ivy and already predicted her answer to be no, she was sometimes too kind for her own good.

“You need some help?” he asked her as she watched her struggling to get the tape around her breast. “Maybe you shouldn’t tie them down today.. lets see how many heads you turn..” he joked with her as he poked her cheeks playfully. “You do that and I will suckling on them nipples of yours..”

Valencia looked over at him, loving how he explored her body while cleaning her. As his hand moved down towards her lowers she couldn't help but shiver ever so slightly and gasp for a moment before blushing at him and stealing the rag from him. She smiled lightly at his words that she didn't understand, yet she didn't care. Valencia leaned down to kiss his throat gently as she reached around to stroke his back, pressing her own breasts to his chest lightly as she cleaned him before offering the movie.

She smiled at him and gently held onto his hands as he helped her out of the tub. She smiled, moving to help dry him off as well before they moved to a TV with watch one of her favorite movies. Her legs tangled up with his own as she rested her head on his collar bone with a soft sigh of pleasure. "Hmm...Mine." She uttered with a soft little giggle, smiling up at him sweetly. Her fingers passing over his chest and belly to playfully attempt to tickle him.

--

Sasha glared at him before laughing at him as he yelled quickly in submission and she let go of him. She yelped at his hard slam. "God, my ass is going to feel that in the morning." She complained lightly with a groan. "Asshole." She hissed at him with a little laugh.

She smiled at him and laughed back at his blush. "Such a cutey." She grinned at him, reaching up to stroke his jaw before she reached with both of her hands to cup his asscheeks, holding him against her body while rubbing her lowers against him. She smiled at him as she started to angle her cock so it would go into his ass only to have him move and she pouted. "Aww." She complained lightly before feeling him grip her cock and stroke it hard making her gasp lightly and whimper in pleasure. "I am...a little bossy." She murmured with a sigh only to feel him move around her and rub his cock up against her pussy. She felt the head of his cock poke her balls which made her jump and blush, moaning as he squeezed her cock. "I-I can..."

She shifted around with him behind her in an awkward walk. her thighs rubbed against his shaft while her pussy juices slipped all over his cock as she showed him the kitchen with a bar section that was really meant just to put foods up that were to be served. She had some pots and pants hanging from a large tin basin thing on the ceiling that would catch smoke from cooking. "Kitchen." She muttered with a soft sigh of pleasure.

--

Ivy sighed, looking up at him, staring at his large cock for a moment. "You know I don't like fighting. Not to mention I wouldn't want to see you hurt. Chances are I'd act like a girl if you did and people would think you were gay. I know you don't like that." She chuckled lightly at him, sighing. "Forget the dance, remember most of them were here with us, we spent a long night. My ass hurts form it all." She muttered, reaching back to the seat of her pants where she rubbed it lightly with a sigh.

"Yea, he is a bully remember, he wouldn't just sit there and take it, or at least well." She said with a little nod and a sigh, shaking her head. "A girlfriend? I doubt that would stop him and I don't want one. I have you." She said, pointing at him and giggling. "But, we do have dirt on him." She said, waving the letter. " We could just tell him I am a girl and see how he takes it. Otherwise we can spread around the school that he is gay, or bi. He does love his reputation." Ivy pointed out.

She reached around for her brown eyed contacts and slid on the fake glasses while struggling with her breasts. She laughed lightly at him. "Someday, Iven will go home for the weekend and I can be here for a weekend. Then we'll see how many heads I turn." She laughed at him, her lips nipping at his fingers playfully as she finished binding her breasts together.

(Sorry short... writers block..)

“What a nice Kitchen you have here…” he told her before his hands pushed her on her back forcing her against the kitchen counter. His hands held onto her hips tightly before his cock ran against her moist pussy the head of his cock pushing her pussy lips apart slowly. Her tall body was forced over the bar section of her kitchen as he slowly started to push into her his hands resting on her hips softly. “Your sexy when you are in control and when your not in control… what a catch you are..” he spoke to her with a large chuckle before slamming into her deep his hips slapping against her full round ass.

Holding her against her bar stand he continued to fuck her rather hard forced to actually get onto his toes as he did so. His movements where not like before as there wasn’t a slow down motion only a quick hard slamming before grabbing higher on her sides. Without any warning he pulled out of her quickly before sliding his cock over her pussy once again before yanking her so that she was standing up.. “Well then, lets get going to the next room shill we?”

--

“Don’t know about that…” Rocco said as he opened his small frig before pulling out a plum and biting into it. “I mean who’s to say that if he finds out that you are a girl he wont still try to get together with you? Or if he tells your secret to others..” He sighed slightly as he heard her talk looking away slightly before getting a little annoyed that he was actually feeling bad for the bully. “You do know that he is was more then likely just bullying you because he liked you right?” he asked her looking towards her slightly. Moving over to her he sat down next to her before lying back in the bed fully clothed. “Telling him you’re a girl could really back fire and if you tell the others that he is gay, well its not like he wont know who did it..”

Sitting up in the bed he turned to her before kissing her softly. “I know you will come up with the right choice… I trust you..” he spoke as he kissed her for head before standing up. “Well then lets get going… can miss class two days in a row..”

Sasha looked over at Joe with a little grin, smiling over at him in a sweet little manner. She purred and licked her lips as she felt him push her. "Y-Yea. I like it too." She purred lightly at him at the feeling of his cock rubbing up against her pussy which spilled sweet liquid over his shaft. She licked her lips and gasped as she felt him slam into her pussy. "Hmm, glad you think so." She moaned in leasure, gasping lightly at the feeling of him slamming into her. "Oh Joe, hmmm fuck me." She gasped, sticking her ass more towards him while one of her hand were wrapped around her cock protectively.

She gasped as he fucked her hard making her squirm and whimper lightly. She have a prompt whine as he suddenly pulled out, not allowing her to seek the release that she so wanted. She slowly nodded at him. "If you want it hun." She smiled at him lightly with a smirk. "Hmm, now for my room." She said with a smile as she walked slowly towards the other room where her bed was covered in a thick black down comforter, the walls were also a nice red hue and it appeared cozy. Sasha broke away, crawling onto the bed and waving her hips back at him before flipping over, displaying her prick which was throbbing.

---

Ivy looked over at Rodger and let out a little sigh. She ran fingers through her hair nervously as she had taken on her boy like apperence now. "I understand. And if he tried to get together with me after he knew I was a girl, then I'd try and call on you for help. I guess that...I'll just have to tell him that I'm not interesting." Ivy said lightly. "Though. I would like it if you could be nearby at least, just in case he would become forceful with me and what not." She murmured gently, looking up at him in a tender way. "If you wouldn't mind I mean." Ivy said softly as she looked up at him from where she sat at a desk, fixing up her books into her bag.

She smiled at him as he kissed her and she leaned in to kiss him gently before going to the door and exiting. "Two days in a row? Good god, we are horrible." Ivy said with a sigh before taking on a more boyish walk and leaving the room, messing her hair lightly. "Ah, good. Hmm." She muttered a little more deeply. "Whats first period again?" She asked. The different periods everyday were devided into A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H. D was Iven's free block though and G was his lunch period.

--

He smiled at her as he stroked his cock slowly before taking his time to walk over to her licking his lips slightly as he did. “What a cute sight….” Speaking softly he finally reached her his hands grabbing her ankles before pulling her slightly off of the bed. “Your slightly bigger then me, but not by much…” he told her as he even up both of their cocks next to one another. Softly their cocks rub against each other as he held them both firmly in his as he trusted against her. “I am a little thick though, so I do have something over this beast of a thing here..” Finally he released her cock letting his cock move away from her as he leveled it with her dripping pussy before slamming into her hard his hand grabbing her legs as he kept them wide the base of his cock slamming into her.

“You are so fucking gorgeous,” he moaned loudly as he continued to slam into her before pulling out quickly and rubbing against her moist pussy. “I want to cum into you… Is that ok?” he asked as he kept ramming her moving her so that she was on her sided her cock squeezed between her legs. His body was now covered in sweat as he kept on fucking her over and over again pulling out of her before slamming into her once again.
__

Marshall couldn’t stop looking out of his classroom’s door his mind miles away from the lesson plan that his teacher was trying to present to him. In truth he couldn’t get anything right today his mind in a haze as all he could only think about was Iven. This was the first time he ever had a homosexual desire in his entire life, and while he was nervous about his first one he couldn’t get it out of his head. The young new student had a sexy way about her, maybe it was the way he walked down the hall from time to time swinging his hips in a tempting way. Or it could have been that on some days he would come into class a little late with that cute little blush and weak knees. “Damn!!” He whispered to himself before resting his head on the ground desk putting his arms around it as he slightly closed his eyes.

When his lunch period came he was extremely excited even skipping eating as he quickly located Ivan and made a straight B line to him. Within a second he was next to young boy looking down at him as he stood over him once again feeling nervous. “Um, yeah…. Hello…” he spoke softly before rubbing the back of his head and sitting down across the table of her. “Yeah… it was me that left that note for you….” As he talked he was acting as if he was letting out a huge secret that none would have been able to guess if not for him just telling them. “So what do you say?” he asked her grinning as he tried to look as cute as he could.

Rodger was stuck in one of his many classes at the moment, tutoring one of the many students that came to him for help with their math. The room was full of students, many of them not even there for the lesson as they just watched there attention focused on other things.. This class was different then most because not only did it help the students of the school, but also it was open for any person that needed it this included students from the many all girl schools in the city. He didn’t mind this though seeing as this was one of the only chances that students in freshmen or sophomore classes could interact with their girlfriends.

Looking at the clock he sighed knowing that he would be stuck here for a while. It was nearing final week and many students where now coming to him to try and get that last minute studies section. Something caught him off guard as he saw a red envelope near his book bag, which caused him to sigh slightly. “Damnit!! How many times do I have to tell you guys…” he asked himself before picking up a envelope and starting to rip it open. So many times did he would have to break anther young guys heart telling them that he wasn’t guy, however this one was slightly different then the others the handwriting was actually legible.

His hips couldn’t stop slamming into her as his hands gripped onto her hips tightly. Breathing hard he started to kiss her neck softly before biting her ear gently as the smell of their sex filled the room. Quickly his hands moved from her ass as one of them grabbed onto her hand as he helped her stroke herself off. The other hand grabbed her breast tightly before moving her once again not allowing her to get off of his cock. She was positioned on top of him as he kept on ramming her before buckling quickly groaning as he drove himself deeply into her.

Shivering in pleasure he couldn’t help but moan loudly as he started to cum into her his hand gripping onto her cock tighter as he stroked her even harder. “I fucking love you..” he whispered to her softly before kissing her from behind rather hard his tongue dancing with hers.

--

“I see…” he spoke softly looking down at the cafeteria table his eyes getting watery before he sniffled slightly. “…You are such a ass..” Marshall yelled at Ivan gathering the attention of those around him as he stood up quickly. “If you didn’t like me you could have just said so! I can take rejection, but to lie to me? How stupid do you think I am?” yelling at her loudly.

The 6 foot 3 inches man started to cry more uncontrollably as he tried his best to suck it up but failed horrible as he continued to yell at Ivan. “You are going out with that roommate of yours aren’t you? I knew it… well you two better watch your back no one breaks my heart and gets away with it!!” with that the large and normally tuff Marshall went off running crying loudly. As he left the eyes of all of the guys in the lunchroom where locked on Ivan as whispers started to fly around the lunchroom.

“So then he is gay!! I knew it..”

“That was kind of harsh of Ivan… I mean how lame can you be?”

--

“What is this?” he asked himself in a whisper as he looked down at his note not even sure if it was meant for him at all. A chill ran down his back slightly as he raised his eyebrow slightly before he looked up to the clock. “I have a bad feeling about this…”

After he was finished his tutoring session he made his way to Ms. Williams’s classroom pocking his head in slightly as he looked around. “Um… hello… I found this note in my book bag… I think it might have picked it up… so yeah.. I am just going to leave it right here…”

Back
Top Bottom