Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is that a girl? (Waffles and I)

Demons_hearts1234

Super-Earth
Another day at school. Her parents couldn't afford to switch her to another school and honestly, she kinda liked being here. Especially since she was rooming with her boyfriend. The room was simple, one room with a door they could lock, two bed, dressers and desks, also a closet. And whatever else they could fit into it. It wasn't impressive, but it was all that they really needed. Other then that, their door led out to a hall way that had plenty of other doors where other boys were in pairs, living together. There was a blue door that opened up the the bathroom with private stalls for the toilets and a little hall that opened up to the shower stalls, only seperated by a small wall and a plastic shower curtain. On either side of the hallway were faculty apartments.

With a groan she rolled over in her bad, slapping her hand on the alarm clock and quickly getting out of bed. She prepared herself. She looked around in her dresser from some medical bandages which she used to press her large breasts down over her chest, trying to flatten them, once that was done she wore a simple collared shirt and put a large sweatshirt over her body to make sure no one would notice her breasts that still stuck out lightly. She put on some jeans that weren't as tight as she wished and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was pixie cut, short and perhaps the only thing girlish she could keep about her. She couldn't wear make up except for clear chap stick when it got cold out.

She was tall and lean with a gorgeous body that the boys in her dorm would die for. She had large breasts and slightly wide hips, it was difficult to hide her girly curves, especially in the shower. Her black hair lightly covered one of her beautiful, sharp green eyes. A wit with words, she had managed to avoid fights in the past, though she didn't mind a little bit of wrestling herself. Sports were also limited, but she got to enjoy squash in the winter and participated in theater productions or track.

"Hun, you up?" She called in her soft voice that would then become lower once they left the room. Her name of Ivy would change to Iven, much to her dislike.

“How the hell could I have fallen asleep?”

He asked her in cocky manner, something that he had started to do to her on a daily bases nowadays. He meant no harm by it, doing it mostly out of aggravation with his own situation then with her. While he never mind being in the same bedroom as her (on occasions when they where younger he would sneak into her room when her parents where sleeping) while she was participating in this sham. Maybe it was out of worry for her that she might get caught one day, or maybe it was because his own self preservation because every time he wanted to fell her up like he normally did but had to look around or risk the chance of being seen can called gay. Ether way he hated seeing her in her male custom wanting nothing more then to strip her down and showing to everyone that she was indeed a women, yet he knew better.

Resting on his lumpy twin size bed he laid on top of his sheets completely dressed in clothing for the day, having taken his shower late during the night by himself in an effort to get his mind off of his situation. His light brown eyes remained closed to the light that was slowly moving over his face indicating that it was indeed morning. Ever sense he was a small boy he hated the morning finding the sun so be irksome as it always interrupted his best dreams. Sitting up slowly he finally opened his eyes to see his Ivy’s almost hypnotizing green eyes steering back at him. Her eyes always seemed soft and peaceful, making him want to jump on top of her every time he looked into her. His hand slid from behind his head where it lifted him up slightly to gently cup her cheek before sitting up himself his soft lips pushing against hers as he took his first kiss from her that day.

As they kissed he stirred in his bed slowly as he started to sit up his other hand grabbing her hips as he made an attempt to drag her into his bed with him. He stopped quickly though when his hands felt her baggy clothing realizing that she had already changed into her boy persona. “Oh.. Your Iven already..” he muttered softly as he moved away from her slowly. He held onto her cheek though her face and eyes being the only female thing about her at the moment. “So I take it that it almost time to get to class hum?” he asked her softly before sliding off the bed and standing up next to her.

Rodger stood at 6’2 a completely fit 210 muscular man; he had to be since he was the star player of his schools basketball team. His hair was a dirty brown, at the moment slightly spiked but normally kept slicked down being sure to keep any strain from his face. He normally wore a tight fitting woolen shirt, or a lose fitted jersey that would reveal his impressive shape.

Looking towards her he rubbed his hand through Ivy’s hair slightly before looking over to his dresser table where a light brown colored hat sat. Picking it up slowly he moved it towards her putting it on her to hide her hair behind it before kissing her forehead softly, then kissing her lips again. “Tell me we got to go..” he whispered to her as he moved up against her pushing her against the wall as his hands started to undo her belt buckle. He was a sexually active young man always ready for sex no matter what was going on which normally gave him some problems.

"I have no idea." She shot back at him with a roll of her eyes.

She liked his banter, she knew that he was irritated with not being able to be as he could truly and not be called gay. She wondered how long their little charade would last and she smiled gently over at him with her soft green eyes, warm and welcoming only to him and the few other guy friends she had obtained, Joey, Rick and Markayl who were also decent friends with Rodger. She enjoyed their company, but she knew that for now she could not open up to them about being a female, it would have gotten out eventually. A tongue would slip and then she was a sheep among wolves.

She smiled at him as she gently held onto him, looking up at him from where she lay her head upon his shoulder, standing at his bedside happily. She gave a soft sigh of pleasure as he cupped her cheek and their lips touch. Her tongue snaked out to gently brush against his lips, feeling him reach for her lean hips. She bit her lip in a silent apology as he stopped their play to see she was dressed up already. "I'm sorry, yes we have to go. Not class dummy, breakfast, then class. You know I get cranky or crash in classes without something to munch on." She said with a cute pout.

She looked up at him in awe, smiling sweetly. She gave a soft gasp as he pushed her against the wall and she shivered beneath him as she let out a soft pant, loving to submit to his strength and needs. "We have to go...soon." She whispered softly as she kissed him, raising her hands to stroke his cheeks.

“Soon?” he asked before whipping off her belt throwing it to the ground behind him. “That still leaves us some time, its so fucking hard to just let you go without fucking such a cute body.” he whispered to her as he started to undo her pants slowly leaving her zipper on like he normally did. “Do we really have to go to breakfast? I like what they are serving here.” He joked with Ivy as his hands slid into her unbutton jeans. Once inside his left hand moved around her body holding onto her hips keeping her from jerking back from him. His other hand rubbed against her underwear stopping quickly as he looked up to her in a little bit of a surprise. “Boxers?” he asked her before laughing at her slightly amused that she would go so far to hide her true sexuality. However that didn’t stop him from pushing up on the crouch of them rubbing against her slit hard with two of his thick fingers.

A large knocking at their door stopped him though as a look of anger quickly covered his face as he looked over to door.

“Come on man, wake up!” Rick screamed on the other side of the door loudly as he banged on it in an effort to wake both of the roommates up. “The gang is waiting for you two to come down, don’t over sleep again!” Rick screamed out his voice bringing attention to their room systematically ruining the mood for both Ivy and Rodger.

Rodger took a moment before he moved his hands from her pants to allow her to get herself ready to present her to the gang. At this moment Rodger was extremely upset this being the fourth day he went without sex. “Fuck fuck fuck..” Rodger muttered over and over again as he hit his head against the wall over and over again.

She gave a soft little whimper, nodding before blushing deeply at him. "I know babe. You have no idea how much my pussy craves you." She whispered into his ear as she pressed close, gently grinding up against him firmly. She giggled softly, smiling at him and lightly shrugging her shoulders. "I kinda like the boxers now, roomie." She giggled at him. It was probably the only thing that she enjoyed out of the whole different dress up. She gave a sudden gasp, arching against him as she felt his fingers rub firmly up against her slit and she gave a soft little pant and a soft whimper. "Oh my.' She whispered softly in pleasure, letting out a soft little sigh.

Her body jumped at the sudden knock on the door. "Hold on!" She called out, her voice cracking lightly. She quickly proceeded in putting her pants back on and fixing her belt. She looked over at Rodger, equally a little bit upset and unhappy. She reached for his hand gently before gripping his head so it would stop hitting the wall. She leaned into his ear. "Tonight we'll take a shower together, how about that hun? Do it later then when the others are usually around." She whispered softly into his ear. "It'll be sexy." She smiled and winked at him.

Once she settled herself, throwing on a jacket and then hauling her back pack on her bag she padded outside to nearly crash into Rick. "Hey." she said, in her deep voice. "We are up." She said firmly. Rick was as tall as she, around 5'10" Lean with a pair of glasses over simple brown eyes while his blond hair flipped back in a sexy manner. He was well built though and he slung an arm around her shoulder. "Nice to see you two again." He said with a chuckle.

“Yeah but I get to fuck you however I want!” He whispered after her as his large hand slapped against her ass hard squeezing it before letting her go. He watched her get dress felling more and more depressed as she placed on more and more clothing. While normally he love Rick like a brother at this moment he wanted the little son of a bitch dead at any cost, it would pass though. He moved over to his bed at Ivy opened the door for Rick starting to make it up quickly in a effort to pretend like he was in the middle of doing something.

Rick walking into the room quickly as if it was his own taking his arm from around Ivy’s neck as he did. He wore a large small on his face something that he was never seen without. Sniffing at the air he stopped quickly as his eyes narrowed slightly.

“What is it?” Roger asked his harshly getting annoyed that he was even in the room at the moment.

“I smell pussy…” Rick said slowly like a detective finding a body, or a pirate finding a long lost treasure. This was not a new thing for Rick to say while it was surprising nonetheless.

“That’s because you haven’t had any in a while.” Roger said quickly as he walked by Rick quickly having finished making up his bed. Roger had a leadership quality to him which was drew Rick to him as a friend the both of them being on the same basketball team every game trying to out do each other.

“Hold on man!” Rick yelled out quickly as he followed behind Roger quickly as the three of them made their way to the dinning hall where the rest of the gang where already sitting at, hunched over Joey who held out his cell phone with a smug look on his face. As Rodger sat down next to Ivy who was inside of the booth they sat next to each other as the rest of the gang sat across the table from them.

“You want to see something pretty fucking hot?” Joey said before the two of them could fully set down, and before they could answer he passed them his phone facing Rodger more. Rodgers eyes looked down at the phone and quickly froze up as the picture of naked blonde girl getting plowed by Joe was displayed on his phone. “You see that?” Joe spoke excited as he saw Rodgers eyes glue onto the image. “We left the campuses last night and found that hot piece of ass a few miles away from here, man she was cute! I would have gotten you guys but I didn’t know where you all where.”

Rodgers hands quickly went to the phone as he tried to hand it back to Joe before Ivy looked at the image herself unsure what she might do when she saw it.

She giggled lightly and nodded at him. "Alright hun." She whispered back before muffling a yelp as he slapped her ass, a soft sigh of pleasure reaching her lips as he squeezed the firm mounds of her ass. She went to dressing before letting Rick in, watching him walk past her and into the room only to stop. She let out a small bark of laughter. "That. And I got some girl panties I raided from the girl's school when we visited it for a dance." Ivy said with a little wink.

"But I'll go into that later." She said with a wink at Roger. He knew that it was in fact her own. She did still wear underwear if she wanted to, but she was making more of a transition for boxers, but she would wear the lacy little panties for Roger any day.

As they sat down she snuggled into the corner of the booth next to Roger. Just hearing Joey's explination of the picture made her frown inside, but she plastered on a fake grin and a chuckle. Just to seem like a normal hormonal teenage boy she stole the cell phone from Roger. "Don't leave me out." She said with a fake scowl before looking at the picture. Inside, she was a little pissed and unhappy but she just let out a slight laugh. "Thats fucking hot." She said with a smirk on her face as she passed it back to Joey. "I would have teared that up." She grinned.

Markayl laughed. He was an African American, a well known skateboarder in the school he wasn't the stereotypical black that listened to rap music. He loved rock and was a rather affectionate boy with an attitude. "Yea, you would have torn it up if you had the balls to. Your such a girl!" He teased her, hauling her over the table and giving her a hard hug making her squeak. He laughed and let her go, giving her a high five.

"At least I can understand girls better then you." She said with a little huff before grinning at him. Markayl was her best guy friend among the little group, he was the only one that liked to hug. Everyone knew that he wasn't gay and seemed to accept this strange affectionate being that was Markayl

Rodgers body tensed up slightly as Ivy took the phone from him to look at the picture. Having sent many, many days with her he had long figured out her reaction to different events and even knew how she reacted when she tried to hide them. She was pissed at him and he knew it almost instantly, which is why he never told her that the little group of boys would do suck a thing from time to time. It was an everyday occurrence with the small group each of them being extremely attractive in their own way they all captured the attention of different girls, and with the attention that was given to them it was only a matter of time before they all became sexually active, Joe and Rodger being more sexually active then the rest.

Joe was 5’8, which made him the shortest of the small crew but his almost cocky attitude more then made up for the few inches that he lacked. Born into a extremely rich family Joe was always showered with anything that he wanted, being the only student in the enter school who owned (not lease) a Aston Martin Vanquish given to him on his 17th birthday. While most of the others where big into sports inside of the school Joe was well known outside, for his drag racing. He found the sport unbelievable and with the large amount of money that he seemed to always have it made it that much easer for him to tweak up his small fleet of cars that he would race.

Wearing a basketball cap turned backwards his blond hair peeked through the space that was now facing to couple, a few strands covering his baby blue eyes from them. His skin was flawless as no bump or blemish occupied his face leaving just the smooth and almost picture perfect skin beneath. At the moment he work a short sleeve silk shirt covered by a black with silver lining vest that covered his chest.

“Yeah I know man, I think her name was Wednesday… or Sunday… it was some day of the week I know that!” Joe started talking as he laughed at his own joke being followed by the rest of the guys. “Yeah, so I found at her Bringers, you know that bar right outside of town? Well yeah she was sitting there fine as hell, so I decided to walk up to her and see what was going on with her. You know she if I couldn’t hit that real quick.”

As Joe continued to talk drawing the attention of the rest of the boys who longed to be told such information as this was the closes they have come to pussy in a long time, Rodger just sat quiet. Unlike the rest he was able to get what he wanted at any moment it was just common decency that stopped him from slamming Ivy on top of the table and fucking her for all to see. However even he was finding himself getting a hotter as Joe spoke about his even taking his time to make sure he re-counted for every single detail.

Rodger noted that all of the eyes in the dinning room where focused on Joe as he told his story, Joe obviously loving the attention. Moving ever so slowly Rodgers hand rubbed on the inner thigh of Ivy’s leg pulling her leg open just slightly so that sliding into her pants would be easer for him to do. Keeping a look out at the crowd he moved slowly to undo her belt buckle before sliding his hand into her pants his fingers once again rubbing the crouch of her boxers hard. Looking to her he grinned as he tried his best to keep one eye on the crowd and another on her.

She gave Roger a side glance as she handed the cell phone back. She was pissed, if only a little bit. She felt bad for the girl and how the boys showed them off as trophies to one another. It then brought on the thought of Roger possibly showing her body off to them too. She found it hurtful and yet also rather nice if he did. Because it showed she did enjoy her enough to show her off, but it was also a little humiliating to her because her bare body would be viewed to her friends. But also a relief with the fact that they didn't know that it was her. She felt herself torn in two and squeezed her eyes tightly shut, if only for a moment as she looked over at Joe and kept a slight grin on her face.

The one thing that really bothered her was the fact that Roger was looking at other girls and that pissed her off a bit.

She felt bad for the girl. She had looked like she was a good lay and Joe couldn't even remember her name! She hoped she wouldn't have to see that guy again, poor girl. She sighed lightly, listening to his story and yet not listening as she tuned him out but made the occasional nod.

Her hips twitched in surprise as she felt a hand against her inner thigh and her eyes widened lightly. She kept her legs open as he wanted her too and she felt his fingers rubbing up against her pussy that was still slightly damp from their earlier play. She leaned back in her seat, opening her legs wide, making her pussy lips open a bit more to his fingers, damping the cloth of her boxers as her face was flushed but she pretended to listen to Joe, occasionally speaking up to say in an embarrassed voice. "S-Sounds good."

She, as Iven, never bragged about "getting pussy" He was the "virgin' of the group and faked that she never went far with Roger, not that they talked about it in front of the guys, they never wanted to hear those stories. Her train of thought broken though as she gave Roger a mock scowl before leaning her head back for a moment in pleasure. She couldn't wait to get back to the room at the end of the day and...repay him.

“Good”

Rodger thought to himself as he watched Ivy become quieter and more absorbed by her pleasure as she started to stutter on her words. Pushing against her boxes he rubbed harder against her sweet pinkness, the cloth of her boxers gently stroking her. Moving slowly his fingers ran up the middle of her boxers until they reached the elastic band siding under her boxers slowly. His cold fingers ran down against her soft to fingers tracing an invisible line until he reached her sensitive little clit rubbing it softly with the tip of her fingers.

Joe laughed as he finished his story most of the men hating him at the moment as he proved once again that he received most of, if not all the luck. Sitting back slowly he was able to enjoy the cheer and moans of the other men. As the moans and cheers started to die down other men started to chime in talking about their own sexual experience each of them out doing the last. As time went by the stories started to grow more and more graphics, as each wanted their stories to be the best.

Rodger was getting tired of the stories and more interested in the action that was happening next to him. His fingers sliding off her clit slowly and started to rubbed her pussy’s lips gently. After rubbing her body for a few moments he moved his hand from her pants before turning towards Ivy his eyes slightly closed a look he normal gave her when they where fucking. “I am going to the bathroom.. I haven’t being feeling good at all.” He lied in a attempt to get away from the table and to the bathroom in the back. Standing from the table he hoped that she would be able to follow his logic and follow him closely behind.

Walking into the bathroom he started to open up the stalls slowly making sure that no one was inside of the bathroom at the time. As making sure he waited by the front door for her to walk in as he couldn’t hold himself back any longer.

She wished that they weren't limited to having sit here in the dining hall and could be holed up somewhere, alone and free to do as they willed. She felt him rub only even harder and she bit her lip, listening to the moans of the others and she let out one of her moans, soft and gentle, but letting it be masked by the moans of others. Damn, thank god they were like that, all blabbering together. She craved the chance to actually moan out loud for once.

Her hips gently rubbed up against his fingers in pleasure. "Hnn..." She whimpered softly, leaning lightly against Rodger, gently stroking her hair in a relaxed manner. Another whimper though popped up as she felt him about to take out his hand from her boxers and she masked a pout before grinning a she saw the look within his eye and she nodded slowly at him. She took a moment though to relax before she too got up. "I'm going to go and check on him" Ivy said with a little sigh.

Maykayl nodded at her, giving 'Iven' a wave before hopping back into the conversation and she quickly made her way to the door of the bathroom. She dashed in and ran straight into him making her squeak only to wrap her arms firmly around him. She ground up against him desperately. "Oh hun." She whimpered in pleasure as she kissed him, hard and forceful, wanting to feel his body on her own. "L-Lock the door?" she whispered feverently as she twisted around desperately to find the bathroom door and lock it quickly.

As she kissed him hard he held his hips tightly as he kissed her back hard their tongues dancing around each other as saliva started to mix with each other in their mouth. From just the kiss they knew how badly the other wanted them as the events from the morning only made this inevitable. As she turned around to lock the door he released her from his grip quickly undoing his pants, as he couldn’t stand the now painful erection in his pants. He moved behind her slowly his hands quickly grabbing her body as she finished locking the door one of his hands sliding inside of her shirt rubbing on the bandages that where hiding her breast as his other hand started to undo her belt buckle. He pressed up against her ass hard his thick long cock rubbing against her jeans bottom against through his own boxers. Smiling slightly he kissed her neck softly over and over again before nibbling her ear licking the rim of it gently.

“I want to fuck you until you are raw” He whispered in her ears as he started to press against her body hard, his fingers slipping into her jeans quickly not bothering to rub her clit but rather slip two of his thick fingers deep inside of her with on hard jerk. Finger fucking her hard he looked over her shoulder as his fingers kept banging against her jeans as he moved them out of her body. He was amazed at his girlfriend almost everyday when he found out that she was just a horny if not more then he. This simple fact made him love her even more, which spurred him on when he pleasured her.

“So what she we start with.” He asked her softly his voice seductive as he pronounce each and ever letter perfectly, slow, and smooth. “Should it be this dirty mouth of yours with your cute sluty tongue?” as he talked his other hand moved over her lips opening them softly as he slid a finger into her mouth. “Or should it be this little greedy pussy of yours?” as he talked his finger moved from her lips down to her pants moving inside of them slowly as a third finger covered in her saliva entered in her slowly. “Or maybe you cute perfect ass..” he whispered softly as his hand moved around in her jeans to her tight little ass sliding into her slowly. “What choices what perfect good choices. I just can’t decide what do you think?” He asked her softly as his one finger trusted into her ass and his other two fingers into her pussy. “Come on.. Don’t be shy.”

Joe sat down at the table looking around a little confused as he noticed that two of his friends where gone. “Hay what happen to the wonder twins?” he asked a little confused looking to the other guys that sat around him. Both Ivan and Rodger where referred to as the wonder twins because of how close they seemed to be to each other.

She let out a little whimper of pleasure as they kissed, loving the feeling of their tongues lashing against each other's own. As she turned around from locking the door she looked over at him in a curious manner before smirking lightly. She turned around again, feeling him move around to hold her from behind and she let out a soft squeal before moaning in utter pleasure. "Oh fuck hnn. I love it when you grind that cock of yours up against me." She said firmly in utter pleasure, shuddering lightly and grinding back against him before giggling as he tried to rub at her bandages and play with her breast. She gently moved his hands away from her breasts. "One second Hun." She said firmly.

She lifted her shirt, hauling it over her head. She reached around to unhook the bandages and they practically popped off, releasing her large breasts. "Oh gawd so much better. These babies hate being all cooped up." She whimpered sweetly back at him, giggling lightly at him as her breasts bounce freely from their confines and she looked over at him, blushing as he spoke up.

"Hmmm...Ah!" She gave a whimper and a sweet squeal of delight and pleasure as he so suddenly started sliding his fingers into her pussy and one finger within her mouth. She attacked that finger while it was there, sucking at it hard, her tongue rolling around it. She closed her eyes tightly, whimpering sweetly at him. "Hmm, Me shy?" She moaned in pleasure as she planted her hands against the wall of the bathroom. "I never thought I was with you. You dirty bastard." She growled sweetly at him in utter pleasure with a grin and a wink.

She pulled away from him only to find herself down upon her knees in front of him. She slowly slide her hand up and down his boxer covered shaft before forcefully yanking his boxers down so they made a puddle of cloth at his feet. "I think I want to taste your cum on my tongue. Then you can fuck me in my pussy. It wants you." She moaned sweetly at him as she held his long, thick shaft in one hand, sliding her tongue up and down his erection, hunger in her bright green eyes.

“Fuck”

He thought to himself with a grin as he started to tilt his head to the side slightly a roar of pleasure throbbing in his body. Before she could truly get into her grove me moved away from her slowly. As she settled back and started to go at it again he once again moved away from her forcing her to chase him on her knees as he moved towards the sinks quickly laughing as he watched her come after him. Reaching the sink he leaned against the counter as a way to keep himself from falling to the ground from his upcoming release.

Giggling like a little boy he watched her loving to see the little bit of frustration quickly swallowed by her sexual desire. His legs shake slowly as he started to breath softly his hand holding onto the top of her head watching her in amazement.

“Since those breast of yours are finally free what not put them to some good use?” he asked her softly as his eyes closed slightly enjoying each and ever movement of her tongue. Today he would allow her to show of her skills, normally he would try to face fuck her but not today as he wanted nothing more then to watch her do her thing.

(Sorry this one it a little short)

"Nyyyahhh!" She whinned unhappily as he suddenly shifted away from her and she let out a little pout as she moved down to sit on her heels before fallowing him on her knees and then going to hands and knees so that she could move after him faster, she slinking across the floor towards him before she made a grab for his ankle as he reached the sink, making sure he wasn't going anywhere. "Stop moving already." Ivy whined up at him, demanded of him even as she snuggled lightly against his inner thigh, giving it a kiss before nipping the tender flesh with a grin.

"Hmm, Hun. Thats what I intended. I just need to make you nice and slick first." She said with a giggle and a grin. She held onto his large cock with one warm hand, while she took her time to stroke his thick member with her tongue, lathering him up. She stroked him at the same time, nice and easy while her other hand reached up to playfully roll his balls in her palm and give them a slight squeeze, an amused look upon her face as she saw his pleased reactions.

She slowly slid her lips around the head of his cock, suckling on the very tip and letting her tongue glide into the little slit before rubbing the tip against her lips. She rose up, giving him one last bathing with her tongue before forcing him between her warm, soft breast which she pressed around his shaft, squeezing him. She moved her breasts along his shaft while her lips surrounded the tip of his cock, sucking hard, making sweet little slurping noises.

“Oww..”

He responded to her with a soft smile tilting his head as she grabbed onto his ankles stopping him from toying with her. With a soft moan he tilted his head back slightly as he felt her smooth tongue rubbing against the tip of his cock forcing out a slight moan from his lips. As he leaned back his hands held onto the edge of the counter top of the sink his knuckles turning a paler shade of white as she continued to play with him more intensely.

Eyes looking up at the eggshell white illuminated ceiling his eyes closed slightly as he allowed the pleasure to wave over him drowning him slightly. His mouth became ajar as he started to breath harder and harder his body started trembling without control as if he was a little boy once more as she slid him in-between her breast. Looking back to her he started to gain more control of his body calming himself down letting out only the smallest amount of precum.

“I haven’t cum in about a two weeks. I.. I think.” He spoke stuttering on his words as one of his hands started to rub his face slightly. “I know it was the last time we had sex, I forget the day at the moment.” Speaking softly his hand moved from his face as his fingers started to pinch her nipple hard twisting them slightly as they moved up and down against the long thick staff.

He was known of lasting a long time but without having sex for a while and then getting such pleasure from her like this he knew he wouldn’t last half as long. However he would enjoy ever seconded of it as he watched as the tip of his cock entered into her mouth slowly after sliding past her soft breast. Moving his hips slowly he started to move the pace faster pushing up with his hips hard.

She giggled gently at him as he moaned and shuddered, shivering. She loved it when she had such an affection on him and she purred at him. "Good boy Hmm..." She purred softly up against his prick's head, enjoying it. She purred sweetly up at him, grinning lightly at him as she moved her arms firmly about his ass which was bare now and she squeezed his ass cheeks in a teasing little manner. "Hmm, my baby like it?" She purred softly over at him, smiling happily up at him with a smug look upon her face as Ivy moved her breasts firmly up and down his shaft.

"Two weeks?! Oh my sweetie." She purred softly in pity for him and his torment of not even having the chance to just jack off and get relief in that way. She gave a soft little gasp as he pinched at her nipples, twisting them slightly and making her whimper sweetly against his dick. It was known to him that she didn't like it all that much, at least if he did it very hard to her of course. But with a sweet moan it was clear she seemed to enjoy it.

She gasped gently as he started thrusting between her breast and she let out a sweet little purr, suckling hard upon his cock's hard head. "Cum baby. I want to taste your cum alll over my tongue." She begged him adorably.

Moaning softly his body started to tense up all over as his staff made one last pass through her soft cleavage. Closing his eyes tightly the strong sensation of his cum moving up his staff forced him to move up onto his toes. “Stick out your tongue.” He spoke to her quickly as he slipped his cock from between her breast moving up off of the counter. As he waited for her to get into position he stroked himself only once before grunting out loudly as he started to shoot to his lode onto her awaiting tongue. Missing his target some landed on her face before the majority landed on her tongue and in the back of her throat. He shot much more then he thought he would his body leaning over her quickly as he cocks softly rested in her mouth.

“I am such a lucky guy right?” he said breathing hard as he stood up stroking himself hard to make sure he got out each and every drop. “To have such a nasty little girl like you, how many guys would kill just to be in my spot.” Softly he asked her removing his cock from her mouth. “Not swallow anything I want to see it in you mouth before you do.” He told her gaining a little bit more of his energy back from his release. As she did what he told her he smiled “Go ahead you may enjoy yourself.” He told her softly lowering his head so that he watch as she did

“Now stand up ass in the air and you hands on you knees, we need to get these cloths off of you before we can finally fuck you right.” He smiled at her as he stood over he watching her as she did as he asked her. “So how should I fuck you today? Hard and deep or slow.” As he talked her started to undo her pants sliding them off of her slowly revealing her little boxers. He already knew the answer but was having fun just playing with her. “Now I want you to undress yourself slowly for me and get yourself ready. Up on the sinks counter legs open back against the mirror.” As he talked he walked back slowly to watch her make her move for him.

God she loved how he took charge of her in such a way and she giggled up at him happily. "Hnnnn" She moaned sweetly as she opened her mouth and let her tongue flick out, presenting itself. She stroked his firm shaft, reached to gently stroke his balls and give a gentle squeeze, begging for his cum. She gave a small gasp and a whimper, closing her eyes as she felt his cum splatter onto her face making her yelp before gasp in pleasure and purring as she displayed the cum all over her tongue, smiling up at him. "You are very lucky." she giggled softly as she would finally swallow up his cum when allowed.

"Many would adore being in your position." She purred up at hi, as she swallowed up his cum, tasting the salty sweetness of it making her grin in utter delight. She gently got to her feet, gazing at him with sweet green eyes while she gently washed her face free of cum, mostly licking up alot of it though as she so enjoyed the flavor of his spunk upon her lips and tongue.

She blinked over at him< turning her large ass to face him and smiling happily over at him. "Chu like mah big ass?" She giggled, waving it before him before whimpering slightly."Hard and fast in the pussy hun" She begged as it glistened, tempting him as she sat on the sink's edge.

“I see” He spoke softly as his hand held her leg softly as his other hand held his long chock stoking it softly before rubbing the head against her clit softly. Having just cum he knew that he would be able to last much longer this time and that gave him confidence that he could have his fun with her and still make her cum around the same time he would. Giving her a grin he moving his cock down slowly before pushing it past her waiting moist pussy lips into her tightness. Moving extremely slow the tip of his cock rubbed her inner walls as he pushed against them stretching her out slightly as he moved deeper and deeper into her. His hand rested on the lower half of her belly his thumb rubbing her clit softly as each inch entered her awaiting pussy.

His cock was thick and strong easily able to just plow into her if he wanted and what he normal did, however when he wanted to tease her he would do the opposite. Moving like this he forced her to feel each and every inch as it entered into her his thick veins pressing against her walls stretching her open even a little bit further. He was a man on a mission at this point, while he loved fucking her there was one thing that he loved even better and that watching her orgasm, his favorite the G Spot orgasm. Not moving to far into her he kept most of himself out of her as he arched up slowly into her waiting for her reaction with would let him know that he had hit the spot he wanted.

His finger on her clit became to fingers once he was given the single that he was at the spot. Massaging her clit softly his fingers stroked the underside slightly. As he was doing all of this he held her legs apart leaning back slightly as he watched her pussy quickly take him in and hunger for more, it would have to wait until she gave him what he wanted.

Joey (Which was Joe… forgot the y sorry) sighed slightly as he looked at his watch sitting in his classroom as the teacher started the class. Looking around quickly his eyes looked at the spot where Rodger and Ivy would sit and wondered where they had gone. It seemed strange to him that both of them would miss their class since they where both extremely good students, better then him anyway.. Looking down at the teacher he started to fold his arm on his desk resting his head in his arm as boredom started to cover him. While many would say that he had a fantastic night last night he would say different it being the same boring night he had had for over a year now. Getting women to sleep with was an easy task for him and now a day he seemed to only sleep with them just to watch the reaction of his friends. He was a show off no more no less.

She smiled gently at him as he stroked her legs making her shiver lightly as she leaned up against the counter with her back against the mirror. She smiled and gave a soft little gasp as he slowly stroked her pussy with his cock before sliding it into her moist, tight snatch making her moan in pleasure. "Fucking tease." She whimpered at her as he moved incredibly slow, torturing her." I like fast and hard." She moaned, pouting adorably before giggling at him in pleasure as she shivered lightly in pleasure once more. "Hmm I love your big cock, my love." She whispered sweetly.

She bit her lip lightly and gave a sudden gasp as he certainly hit the spot after she shifted her hips, knowing what the hell he was going for. "O-Oh fuck. Hnnn" She whimpered adorably as his dick scraped up against her G spot making her arch her back in utter pleasure as she quickly raised a hand to try and cover her mouth and control her soft scream. Her legs quivered as she came, a sudden wash of juices and cum flowing onto his cum, some of it dripping out of her pussy slit, around his thick cock making her blush deeply.

"Fuck hun." She gasped softly as she relaxed against the mirror and gave him a sweet, heated look, biting her lip as her sweet green eyes stared at him from underneath her sweet black hair.

Markayl let out a little sigh as he almost felt himself worrying for the pair of them. Where the hell were they? They couldn't be both taking a crap together. Though they could be doing...that stuff. He let out a little sigh, shaking his head. Nah. Roger didn't go that way. He looked over at Joey, noticing that he was obviously rather annpyed or bored. He let out a sigh and quickly scribbled on a note and passed it to him that read. "Hey,..There is a dance tonight with the Kent school. We can see our girls!" It read and he grinned over at him.

Joey looked down at the note reading it slowly mouthing the words as he went. As he finished the letter he let out a slight sigh before scrabbling down a few words before passing it back to him.

Yeah I dumped my girl at Kent a long time ago, like a week or so. I will still be there though might find someone I like down there. By the way I never saw your girl before, you going to introduce us this time?

Joey watched as he handed Markayl the note smiling back slightly feeling a little bet better now that he had something to look forward to tonight.

“Yeah I know” Roger spoke quickly as his hands started to pull off his shirt slowly. “Just got to make sure we are even ground that’s all.” As he spoke he pulled out of her slowly before moving back slightly bending over to take off his shoes so that the pile of clothing around his feet would release their grip around his ankles. Standing naked in front of her he smiled as he moved his cock against her clit softly some of her cum rubbing off of his cock onto her body.

“Go ahead an turn around, I want to see that lovely ass of yours again.” He spoke to her softly as he bent over her kissing her softly as their lips neared each other. “Turn facing the mirror.” With a little giggle he moved away from her his hand rubbing the remaining cum on his cock around so that it completely covered his long thick staff.

He gazed at him, blinking down at the note as he slid it back to it and he happily read it, though his grin faultered slightly in response. "Wow..." He muttered gently out loud before he started to write back on the little piece of paper before flicking it back over to his desk, grinning over at him in a slightly shy manner as he couldn't help but think of his girl.

"Yea, i'm sure you could find another girl. You don't have a big problem with that." The note said, amusement written in those words. "Anyhow," It wrote, " I will. She just speaks Spanish, very little if any English. She is in ESL and trying to learn but...Oh well. She is cute though, I love her to death." The words showing utter affection. Whenever he was with a girl, he took it as a serious and loving relationship. He didn't really enjoy screwing around and wouldn't often speak about their...personal things, making out and such.

Ivy smiled at him as he took off his clothing, utterly naked, just like herself and she smiled gently at him, purring. "Hmm my handsome man." She purred sweetly, grinning over at him. She gave a soft little shiver and a moan as the head of his cock rubbed up against her clit, she could feel her pussy throb, some of the fluid leaking out of her as he leaned up against her, kissing her. She gently forced her tongue into his mouth for a moment, nodding.

With a soft pant she slid off of the counter, her eyes drawn to his thick shaft as he stroked it. She turned around, spreading her legs wide, leaning on the counter. Her pussy glistened and clenched before relaxing, the lips open and just begging for his cock.

“Look at the.” Roger whispered to her softly as one of his large hands rested against her ass pulling on it softly as he opened her up slightly move. He watched, as her pussy seemed to cry for him his own cock throbbing in sensuous with her pussy. “So a greedy cute tight pussy you have here.” He had begun to talk her again his other hand holding onto the staff of his cock her juices dripping from it slowly. “Well then let us begin shouldn’t we?” with only that the head of his cock rubbed against her awaiting lips before sliding through forcefully diving in deeply as he slammed every inch of himself into her tightness his hips slamming into her ass hard as he did so.

He stopped moving for a seconded as he remained lodged inside of her moaning softly before his hips started to grin against her body twisting his cock in side of her his balls rubbing against her as he did. Moving his hand off of himself he place it onto her hip along with his other hand moving it off of her ass. Pulling out of her slowly his cock scrapped against her clinging pussy walls his thick throbbing veins pushing against her moistness. Arching his hips slightly he slammed himself deeper into her pulling out of her quickly as he kept up he pace.

“See your so cute..” he asked her softly as he leaned over her kissing her neck softly as he looked towards the mirror that rested in front of them. “Look at this, now you get to see the lovely face that I crave to see.” As he talked to her the sound of both of their bodies slapping together started to become louder and louder as he moved harder and harder inside of her.

Joey read the letter chuckling slightly before tilting his head to the side rocking the pen on his hand back and forth tapping his desk softly. Slowly her started to write back a response knowing it would be too much to ask for details on how serious the two of them where in their relationship him being such a Prudish individual. So rather then just keep asking a question he knew he would get no response on he decided to change the subject.

Hay I know that Rick is in a lower class then us, but normally when walking the halls I would bump into him. Is it me or does it seem that Rick vanishes more often know a days then before?

Passing the note to his friend Joey sat back in his chair counting each click of the clock over head waiting impatiently for time for him to leave the class to come to him.

Rick’s book bag flew over the school’s wall quickly hitting the sidewalk on the other side with a thumb. Quickly Rick jumped up against the concrete wall his hands grabbing the edge of it barely before pulling himself up slowly resting his stomach against the edge before twisting his body around. Letting go of the wall Rick fell to the ground quickly landing wobbly onto his feet. Not truly sticking his landing Rick put his hand onto the wall quickly as he tried his best to regain his posture before turning towards his fallen book bag picking it up and headed down the street.

She was panting ever so slightly, her breasts squishing against the counter tops like pillows as she leaned against it and into her arms, her face flushed. "Hmm..." She purred softly, blinking back in pleasure as she gazed at him, smiling gently back at him as she nodded at him. "It's missed you." She whispered with a soft little giggle. Grinning over at him. She felt his cock's head rubbing up against her pussy before she gave a sudden yelping gasp as he thrust into her so suddenly, her back arching so she lifted her head in pleasure.

She gave a sweet little sigh of pleasure as he stayed deep into her making her shudder lightly, whimpering adorably at him. "Hnnn!" She whimpered, biting her lip as he slowly pulled out of her as her pussy gripped and squeezed his cock. It seemed to try and milk him, squeezing, relaxing and squeezing even more.

"Wha?" She whispered as he called her cute. She raised up lightly so she was just leaning over the counter, her ass cheeks lightly gripping him at the same time. She was panting, moaning slightly with each thrust, her eyes slightly closed in a heated luck, her cheeks blushing. "I don't see it." She panted with a soft little joke before moaning, grinding back against him.

-------------------------
Markayl took the note, looking it over in a curious little manner before thinking about it and scribbling back on it and passing it back to him. "Yes, I wonder what he has been up to...Maybe there is a girl." He suggested, a smirk on his face as the bell rang to dismiss class and Markayl pricked up his books. "I think we should go and find him. look out the window." He grinned, pointing. And sure enough, there was Rick throwing his bag over the wall.

Back
Top Bottom