Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is that a girl? (Waffles and I)

“You don’t?” he asked her with a smile playing along with this joke of her lunging his entire length into her deep stopping once every inch was in her. His hands moved from her hips one sliding between her legs rubbing her small clit with the tips of his two fingers, the other squeezed under her breast cupping it softly. He moved his hips in a grinding movement as staid close to her body so that his own body could rest on top of hers. “In that case I will just have to show you the look I am talking about hun?” he asked her steering at her with his slightly closed eyes the same ones he gave her when telling her that he wanted to fuck in the dinning room. After a few more moments of them being close together he slowly rose off of her bring his hands from under her as he moved. Putting them back onto her hips he held her tightly as he started to pick up his pace. His hips continued to slam harder and harder into her pushing up against her ass each time he move in. He moved in her like a jackhammer with not end in sight plunging into her over and over again. Moving his hips quickly he dug into her the wet sounds of them having sex seemed to spur him own.

With his hands he clammed down onto her hips forcing her to slam back up against him as he slammed forward. Matching up with his thrusting he kept bringing her hips back twisting slightly each and ever time she clenched down onto his cock. “You see it yet?” he asked her before slamming up against her pushing in deep and pulling out just a little bit before slamming back in. Moved one hand off of her hips he continued to bring her down onto him with his one remaining hand as his other hand gently rubbed against her ass smacking it softly as he watched her through the mirror.

--

“Oh, looks like our little boy is finally skipping school.” Joey said softly with a little grin on his face as he did. Looking back to Markayl he tilted his head at the thought of following after Rick. “Sure why the hell not, at the very less we can see what kind of chick he has been hiding from us all of this time.” While Joey could be a little bit of an ass when it came to his friends he seemed to be slightly over protective. “We may even stop by Kent so you can show my that little girl of yours before come back, I bet she is such a cute fox.” Joey spoke almost childishly teasing Markayl about his new found love. Walking towards the main entrance Joey seemed to have more of a hop in his step feeling much more excited about being able to skip his next class.

“Oh and don’t forget to remind my to ask those two skips where they went to, I mean what nerves to just run off and not take the life of the party me with them.”

--

Rick walked into the small café restraint nervously his glasses rocking on the top of his head as he looked back and forth at all of the occupied tables.

“What am I doing here.” He whispered to himself as he put his book bag onto the ground away from the front door where most of the traffic of people came from. He kept looking around watching, as the employees walking in and out of the doors leading into the back area trying his best to see if the person he was waiting for would finally come out.

“She is probably not here.” Rick told himself as he hunched over slightly in disappointment. A few days ago he had came into this café looking only to relax after a long stressful week when one of the employees took the time to sit next to him. Its true she could have done it only to get him to buy something, but for almost 2 hours they sat talking and well he liked everything she said. This was a stupid idea he thought to himself once again as he turned around picking up his book bag before walking back towards the door.

She giggled gently up at him, purring softly back at him. She gave a sweet little moan of pleasure as he ground into her, lowering inch after inch of his prick into her lowers which squeezed and relish the feeling of his large prick within her. As he rubbed at her clit and groped a breast she bit her lip and moaned sweetly, throwing her head back in pleasure, glancing over her shoulder at him, panting slightly. "Y-You'll have too." She whispered back at him as she gasped rather sharpely. "O-Oh god...HNNNN fuck baby." She squealed and moaned in utter pleasure as he fucked her, loving every second of it. How couldn't she? She panted heavily, her pussy squeezing.

She mewled happily over at him. "I-I'm gonna c-cum baby!" She screamed loudly, arching her back and leaning back into him in utter pleasure as he she suddenly came all over his cock, her lowers squeezing especially hard, rolling and squeezing him so suddenly as she whimpered. She collapsed against the counter, leaning against her arms before slowly looking at her face, flushed, hot and sexy. Her green eyes looked back at him. "I think I see it hun." She grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Markayl grinned over at him as they happily padded onwards and he fallowed him along through the front entrence, the guard only giving them a sparring look and obviously not worried. Markayl let out a sigh, "Sure. He said with a nod as he dug his cell phone from a pocket. "Yea, she'll have lunch soon. She goes to a cafe around here usually. Actually...Looks like its the same place as where Rick is going." He grinned.

"Alright, I'll find Iven later probably." Markayl shrugged as they kept their distance from Rick, seeing a slightly short girl coming towards the cafe as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She literally bumped into him. She hasn't been looking at where she was going except at her feet and she went right into Rick letting out a little squeal of surprise while her own pair of glasses were knocked off her face. Luckily she could see though being near sighted and she made a quick dive for her glasses, sliding the green frames upon her delicate nose. Sweet green eyes watching him while beautiful red hair flowed down her shoulders in soft waves.

"Oh hey!" She said gently with a little grin and a sweet, relaxed smile. "Nice to see you again. Cassie murmured gently, smiling thoughtfully at him.

He smiled at her as he watched her reaction loving the way she screamed, the way she closed her eye, the way her pussy squeezed against his cock, shit he loved everything about her when she was raving in pleasure. As he felt her clamping up against him he knew that was close to her orgasm, which meant that she would quickly bring him to his. Slamming into her without stop he held onto her hips tighter as she started to cum continuing to fuck her through her orgasm slowing down only slightly as she tighten around him.

Damn she was so sexy as she came that he could stand it wanting nothing more then to watch her cum all day like this. However as she tighten around him he knew that it would be only a matter of time before he would soon cum as well. Rocking his hips back and forth he savored each and every thrust shoving into her deeply before pulling out slowly his cock slick from her warm juices that now coated him. Even as she talked to him he keep moving inside of her slam hard against her.

“Shit.” he monad quickly as her pussy milked him hungrily. Leaning over her he trusted deep into her as he started to cum deep inside of her shoot it out forcefully as he came for what seemed like hours to him. Resting her head on her shoulder he took a deep breath shaking, as he deep as she seemed to gobble up every drop of cum he had to offer.

“Lets not wait so long to have sex next time hun?” he asked her breathless chuckling softly as he did. His arms hugged around her, as he remained logged deep in her.

--

As Joey and Markayl walked down the street he started to slow down quickly as he saw a young red head bump into Rick. Watching carefully he was surprised when it seemed that Rick knew her assuming quickly that she must be why the normally punctual Rick would skip classes. Quickly Joey pointed down a corner right before the café to Markayl as he turned down it quickly. Rick was a good kid, no need to get in his way from having his own fun.

--

“Oh hay.. Cassie” Rick spoke excitedly before calming himself quickly; being over anxious was not cool he needed to play it cool. “I mean, hay what’s up..” he spoke in a softer voice tilting his head to the side nonchalantly. “I see you have to work today, I was just wondering if we could I don’t grab something to eat or something, you know.” It was more then obvious that he was trying way too hard to act what he wasn’t.

She gasped and whimpered, shuddering beneath him in pleasure as he countinued to pound through her orgasm. As he went, her pussy seemed to make wet sucking noises, always trying to bring him back into her. Not wanting him to leave he nice hot snatch. She squirmed lightly and gasped as he came deep within her as she panted, gently grinding back and forth as he shot off deep into her pussy and womb. Thank god she was on pills. The thought fluttered and went away.

She gave a sweet little groan, letting her tongue loll out of her moth as she panted softly with her eyes closed. She blinked into the mirror, soft green eyes spotting Rodger as he spoke and Ivy smiled back at him, nodding gently, a small giggle escaping her at the same time. She lefted a hand and gently ran fingers through his thick hair, adoring it. She turned her head and placed a sweet kiss upon his cheek as her pussy milked him dry before relaxing completely, spent and satisfied.

------

"Hmm, so he does have a girl he is seeing." Markayl chuckled as they turned to go down the street while Rick engaged in speaking with Cassie. "Seems a lil dorky, but nice I'm sure." Markayl said gently, showing that he was messing around and in no way really meant to offend.

"So...you want to go to Kent? " He asked, hopeful. "I haven't seen my Valeria for awhile." He said gently with a nod. "She might be able to suggest a girl for you at the dance." He teased lightly.

------

She couldn't help but giggle softly at the excitement which he so quickly tried to cover up. She liked the excitment more. She more often didn't go for guys based on looks like many, but for their attitude. She was dressed in jeans and a black shirt with a skull, faded wings coming out behind it while in jagged red lettering it said "Ride" with a snowboard underneath it. Her hands were encased in gloves that cut off at the first knuckle, black and white stripes. A black collar looped around her neck with little studs and on her wrist was a wide, silver studded wristband.

"I'd love to grab something to eat. I'm starving. classes just let out for lunch." She explained gently as she padded away from him and to a nice little table in the cafe. "How have you been?" She asked, voice gentle, chill and relaxed.

“I have been great you know, just chilling really. I am sorry I didn’t call you its just my school kind of has this rule against us calling any phone number off of the campus except our families.” Rick went quiet as he stopped talking quickly his hand still holding onto his book bag strap tightly. “Are you sure that you want to eat here. I mean you work here, so why not eat somewhere else I mean I don’t mind paying.” Rick spoke softly trying as hard as he could to impress her.

She looked much better in her street clothing then she did in her work outfit her body seemed to pop out to him more with personality and calmness.

“Oh yeah!” Rick yelled out almost abruptly as he slammed his fist into her hand quickly. He started to move around like an excited little boy as he picked up his book bag quickly. Opening it slowly he kept the content of the book bag away from her pulling out a manga before passing it to her.

“I know how you said that you like this type and well I kind of have friends in high places and got a early copy and well I am done reading it so you can have it.” He told her closing his book bag the sound to chains in could be heard from his bag. “Its really good I read it early this morning and man I could put it down.” his coolness started to be over shadowed by his now explosive excitement. Coughing slightly he started to calm himself down quickly.

“Calm down” he whispered to himself before looking back up to her with a slight smile. “So well um what have you been up to?”

__

“Nay I might just leave you and your girlfriend alone, give you two some time to spend quilty time with each other.” He elbowed Markayl softly in a teasing manner. “I will give you about 5 minutes, that should be more then enough time for you to finish up right?” Joey obviously jokes with Markayl grinning as he walked.

“Yeah like anyone could match my skills on the dance floor. I straight murder fools on the dance floor, murder them.” Joey yelled out in the middle of the street gaining the attention of passerbys. In this was he was embarrassing himself in for Markayl, manly just to hear the large man laugh.

--

“Damn, that was so good.” he whispered to her as she kissed his cheek softly. “So you think that baby would have been a Marry or a Timmy?” Roger joked with Ivy not in any way being serious because at this point of his like a child would be problems. “From the way that orgasm felt it would have been a Marry and a Timmy and a Smith and a Carry and a Lucy.” as he talked he gripped tighter to her his hand rubbing her stomach softly. “I would not know what the hell to do if that happen, my mom would freak out your mom would freak and your dad and my dad would kill me.” Roger kept talking making small talk as he just had fun with her. “Man was found dead hung upside down by his toe nails his penis was found lounged inside of his colon. That would be the news headline.” he smiled at her kissing her neck “And on my grave stone I will them put, “But it was worth it””

As she finished milking him for ever drop of his cock he slowly slipped out of her resting against her pussy as he remained on top of her resting. “So how many classes do you think we missed?”

She looked over at him with relaxed green eyes. Luckily when not working she was clearly not as stressed as when she was running around and filling out orders in the cafe. She put her things down, looking up to him from behind her green framed glasses as he suggested eating somewhere else and explained not calling. 'Ah, its alright." She said casually, waving her hand at him to dismiss the subject. "If you have a place in mind to eat. I don't mind a bit." She nodded with a smile.

"Hmm?" She blinked curiously before she took the offered manga and her eyes brightened happily. "Thanks!" She said with a grin as she gazed over at him. She couldn't help but move close and wrap her arms gently around him in a brief and thankful hug.

She listened to him explain himself and he smiled lightly over at him in an amused manner. "Thank you again. Such a darling." Cassie said with a wink, smiling over at him. Cassie leaning in to hug him once more in a gentle manner

-------

Markayl chuckled gently at him. "Hmm, we need more time then that!" He answered before grinning and shrugging. "Besides, I thought you might have wanted to meet her?" He asked him lightly with a grin. "She is a darling." He winked lightly over at him. "Please come and see her? Before the dance and you get distracted by some lady." He giggled.

He laughed and shoved Joey lightly. "Please, you could never murder a pretty pair of eyes." He winked with a smug look.

---------

Ivy let out a sigh, gazing over at him as she stroked her hair, gently stroking his hair as he continued to lean up against her. "Hmm, let me think." she chuckled at him."Fabulous names." She teased him lightly. "Steve works too, Tom, Lily Babs." she giggled lightly over at him in an amused little manner. She giggled lightly over at him, nodding. "Yep, it would be horrible, who would have me if you died!" She squealed at him adorably, poking his cheek lightly.

"three classes?"

“I don’t know, but since you look so good as a guy you may be found yourself with a chick, if that happens you to have to have sex on my grave. I mean I would love to see you eating out another chick, damn that would be so sexy.” he talked to her almost getting lost in his own fantasy.

“You want to try and make our fourth class?” he asked her softly his hands started to rub her inner thighs softly as he rocked against her his energy starting to come back to him. Quickly he was interrupted as a knock was heard against the door.

“Hay! Come on man! I have to use the bathroom let me in.” A student yelled out his knock frantic as he sounded as if he would easily knock down the door.

“Sorry Its closed for maintenance!” Roger yelled out loudly hearing the boy curse loudly as the moans of other boys standing outside could be heard. “Damn, I guess that’s out little warning to tell us that we need to finish up hum?” He asked her as he stood up slowly his legs shaking under his weight as he was still worn out from their previous activity.

“We should get ready for the dance, I am pretty sure the rest of the guys would be getting ready for… yeah that’s a surprise. Oh then we are going to the party.” Roger started to seem to get much more excited as he started to put on his under clothing.

--

Joey smiled slightly wagging back and forth slowly after being pushed by his friend laughing as he wagged back and forth. “Yeah I can murder a chick, in the bedroom! If you know what I mean, I think you do I think you do.”

He stopped quickly as they approached a group of girls working the other way. “Hi there lovely” he talked to them kindly watching them giggle and walk by him. “Damn I love cute chicks.” he spoke proudly.

“Oh hay man, did Roger did you anything about their being some sort of get together at his door room? I mean He told me but I forgot if its tonight or tomorrow” Joey spoke to him as they reached the schools front entrance Joey waiting to be lead where to go.

--

As she hugged him his body tensed up quickly relaxing just as quickly as he felt her soft body press against his. When she came back to him in a hug before she could pull out his lips met hers not kissing her but rather brushing up against hers softly. His eyes where in a soft steer as he licked his lips softly before quickly snapping out of it quickly.

“No, no I mean we don’t have to go anywhere if you don’t want to.” Rick said quickly trying to bring her attention away from their near kiss. “Its just you know I didn’t know if you want to eat at the same place you worked at.” He grinned at her softly tilting his head to the side as he quickly picked up menu.

She gazed over at him, chuckling lightly in amusement. "Would be sexy huh? Maybe at the dance I'll hook up with a girl just for you. I don't care. so long as you bang me and not her if you wanted to join in." She said in a possessive manner. "I won't have my boy with some random chick." She said firmly.

She blinked back at him as he rocked against her, suggesting class only to hear the sudden sound of someone banging on the door and she sighed. "Damnit." She growled unhappily, shaking her head with a sigh as he pulled out of her and she couldn't help but let out a cute little whine.

She blinked in surprise. "A party too." She asked him curiously. "Normally its just the dance." She shrugged, not minding his excitment.

--

Markayl scowled back lightly as he said he could murder a chick in the bedroom. He believed it, especially after those pictures of the girl he had nailed that weekend.

He rolled his eyes as he made a comment about the girls, sliding his dark warm hands into his jean pockets idly, seeming to perk up at the mention of the dorm room deal. "Yea, I guess I'll go. Did he mention if we could bring our girls?" He asked him lightly.

Markayl paused at the entrence. They weren't really allowed on the grounds, he knew Valeria would come out if called her. He whipped out his cell phone and did that while he tried to speak in spanish. "Ah.Es Markayl," He spoke quite well. "En...ah, la entrence?" He struggled. There were some quick words from the other side of the phone and they hung up.

Soon enough she came bursting out of a dorm and was walking towards them happily. She had the skin of a deep, dark honey brown with long black hair and lashes that gave sweet butterfly kisses as she made them flutter as she approached. Sweet brown eyes spotted Markayl and she through lean arms around him. She was busty and had wide hips, all sweet curves. She was dressed in the school's uniform, a white shirt with a black female blazer over it and a white and blue skirt that went to mid thigh.

After their kiss she blinked over at Joey with a bashful smile. "Como se llame?" Markayl, a good translator in some cases spoke up. "Whats your name?"

-----------

Cassie looked over at him with gentle eyes, sighing lightly. She smiled gently over at him, feeling him tense up before feeling him relax. though the brief tenseness had made her feel a little hurt. that and he didn't seem to return it so she pouted her unhappiness briefly before blinking at the sudden of lips brushing past each other.

"I like it here and people honestly won't bother me." she explained with a little nod. "they know I don't work right now." She said as she sat down next to him, her leg lightly brushing against his own. "Sorry," she mumbled sweetly, backing away and sitting herself slightly a little bit further from him as she stroked her head lightly and sighed. "I get a discount here anyhow." She winked.

Rick seemed to be in a daze unable to look at her he continued to look down at his feet his book bag still tightly held in his grip.

“Hay” he spoke softly still not looking at her as he tried his best to gain the courage that he would need. “I feel foolish like asking you this, like a school boy a swear.” Rick started to talk to himself acting more like him then acting cool. “I wanted to ask you on a date because I wanted to try and well get you to like me. I want to know if I have any chance of that happen.” as he continued to talk he seemed to become more confident in himself, after getting his motivation of there he no longer had to pretend to her making being around her a much easier. Them having talked a while the day before Rick had gotten the sense that she was like him, this both excited and scared Rick making him not even want to come to the café however his hunch about her forced him to come to him.

he way she smiled and laughed that innocent face of hers, how badly he wanted to see that face twisted in pleasure, and to that end he would do what ever it would take.

“Sorry, I am making this kind of uncomfortable for you, well um what do you want to eat?” He asked her trying his best to change the subject quickly.

---

“Yeah I am more then sure that they wont care if you bring her, if anything they may be happy just being around a women after seeing nothing but dicks and nuts all day and all night.” Joey spoke honestly as he kept

“Me llamo Joey” Joey spoke back to her seeming really confident in himself as he nodded his head to her kindly. She was extremely cute, small yet full out in all the right places. Joey had to quickly move his gaze from the girl knowing that if he didn’t his friend would quickly figure out what was on his mind.

“Well yeah, man I got to go and do that think I was talking to you about, I will see you at Rodgers crib at 8 o clock ok. You may want to bring a change of clothing, for the dance and all.” Joey said as he started to walk away from the two lovers walking backwards as he did. Turning around Joey picked up the pace not wanting to keep his friend from having his own fun.

--

(I will skip Rodger and Ivy for now..)

Cassie looked over at him as she sat herself down, stretching her long legs out in a cute way, her converse pointing outwards while her knees angled inwards, keeping her legs shut. One of her gloved hands moving up to fix her glasses idly before taking a menu from a waitress who left them alone.

She couldn't help but find it amusing and cute, especially cute."You, making me uncomfortable? I think what your doing is adorable. And you have finally kinda relaxed. i'll go out with you if you just be yourself. You impress me without even trying." She winked at him before giving him a sincere smile as she reached to lightly stroke his hands with lean, long and elegant fingers. Something she adored about herself, her hands.

She was a rather good body language reader, most of the time. It depended on the person she was looking at.

She took off her glasses and gently set them upon the top of her head, lush locked of her hair falling about her shoulders as she glanced at the menu. "Hot chocolate and a ham and cheese sandwich." She spoke to the waiter who came buy for their orders. She looked over at Rick. "I don't like to eat much well. I mean I do.But I have to loose weight." She explained shyly.

---

"dude its a dance, there are going to be plenty of chicks there." He said with a little grin. "Its Kent after all." He said thoughtfully with a nod and a grin.

Valeria grinned. "Me llamo Valeria." She answered him with a beautiful rolling Spanish accent as she gave him a sweet little smile. Markayl let out a happy sigh while gently sliding a protective arm about her figure, spotting Joey's gaze. He let out a little sigh before smiling as he politely looked away.

"Alright, see you later...Thanks." He said with a sheepish smile as he turned to Valeria. Once Joey was gone he held onto her, smiling down at her slight figure. "Me amore." He said sweetly, purring in Italian. Valeria just smiled and kissed him, the pair being locked together.

Rick looked up to her slowly before revealing a shy yet honest smile as his hand moved to the back of his neck rubbing it softly as he tried to calm himself down. “Thanks.” He whispered just barely loud enough for her to hear him. He finger slowly and softly stroked her hand as she held onto him taking the time to feel her smooth skin underneath it enjoying how it felt.

Taking in a deep breath he sat up straight before exhaling his body becoming visibly more relaxed in front of her. “Ok then!” he said quickly slamming his fist onto the table quickly, scaring the waiter nearly half to death forcing Rick to apologize about his outburst.

“Sorry about that.” He said quickly to Cassie before rubbing the back of his neck once again, a nervous tick of his. Looking up to the waiter he took a moment before ordering. “Yeah I like to have a hamburger and fries, if you can I would like to make then curly. Oh yeah and a milk shake, strawberry if you have it. Thank you!” As he finished ordering he looked back to Cassie before smiling slightly. “Yeah I am also looking after my weight. I found out that if I eat big and then work out as hard as I can I still lose the weight, and since I am in love with food it works out better this way.” He spoke honestly before taking off his glasses and picking up hers.

“So how long have you been wearing yours? I mean I need my glassed to read and what not, but other then that I can kind of go without them. How about you? Are you using them just sparingly or are you as blind as a bat?” he joked with her before putting them on squinting as he pretended that the proscription of her glasses where way to strong for him.
--
Joey smiled as he turned around quickly catching his last gaze at Marakayl before turning back around as he walked down the empty city streets. He continued to walk away from the young couple slowly his eyes looking down at the street as his mind staid focus on his own personal problems. For a few months now Joey has found it almost imposable to find any women who he could find a connection to deeper then just their appearance.

He found the shape and look of a woman amazing, however that was about it. A joker and tough guy by nature he hated the delicacy that many of his girlfriends wanted from him. It was hard for him to relate to a girl who has never held a job in their life, who was to frail to do much else but be bitchy. He needed someone strong someone who wouldn’t just follow him like a sheep being lead to the slaughterhouse. Even though he hated saying it, he needed someone with balls, someone who wouldn’t just lay down and let him walk over them, someone to give him a challenge.

Walking out into the street he almost didn’t see it until it was so late the loud hocking of the car’s horn snapped him from his own inner thoughts and back into reality as a car came flying towards him stopping only a few inches away from him barely hitting him. The idea of what could have happen scared Joey forcing his legs to buckle under him quickly.

Deep in his heart he knew that he was in the wrong, but to hell if he let his near murder know that. “What the hell are you doing?” he screamed at the car gaining some energy from the adrenaline that was coarsening through his veins. “You need to watch where the hell you are going, ma…. Woman..” Joey quickly corrected himself as he got a good look at the person driving the car.

Damn she was kind of cute.
--

As they parted away from their kiss Marakayl savored the kiss looking down to her slightly before talking their lips only inches apart. “Me gusta” (I like) he whispered to her sensually his simple phase that he just learned. His large strong hands head onto her back keeping them together as they stood kissing each other over and over again for what seemed like hours. Letting go of her finally he kept a hand out for her to grab onto before he tilted his head to her dorm room wanting nothing more then to get into her room with her at the moment. However he still was unable to make his wishes verbal so he had to almost act out what he wanted from her.

He grinned to her evilly before pointing to her room his hand slowly sliding up and down the middle of her back slowly as he kept her near. “Si?” he asked her nervously unsure how she was feeling at the moment.

Cassie giggled softly and smiled in a sweet way as he uttered a tender, quiet little thank you. She felt his finger going over her skin and she smiled gently at him, blushing slightly as well. She gave his hand a squeeze before taking it away.

As she was looking over the menu one last time she jumped as he banged his fist on the table, startling her. Their water, already on the table when they came to it, nearly spilled and she quickly lurched to grab them, pressing her breasts against the table while her shirt was yanked down, showing some cleavage. "Damn." She squeaked in surprise before letting out a bark of laughter, quick short burst.

"I found out that if you eat healthy and work out its better. Lucky, you have a faster metabolism." She pouted lightly at him before a grin came onto her face and he took the glasses from on top of her head.

"I...I've had them for a few years. Normally I wear contacts, grey ones that make my eyes a little bit more icy bluish, or clear. I'm near sited so I always need them, other wise I couldn't drive a car." She admitted shyly. "Anything past the length of my arm gets a little fuzzy." She added with a nod as she looked around the room. "I kinda miss not having them. Instead of looking at people's faces, I would memorize how they walk and their voice better and regonize them that way." She shrugged.

-----

The car did a neat little turn onto the side of the road and turned off. The female stepped out, clearly a bit annoyed with Joey.

She towered over him in her heels, perhaps a year or so older then him and working a job at an office. She had long blond hair and icy, sharp blue eyes. Her large breasts were cradled in a neat red button up shirt with not a wrinkle any where, the tep two buttons were open, showing off her cleavage and a gold necklace and also the black cloth that covered herself a bit more decently. Her lean, strong thighs were covered in a black pencil skirt that went high over her waist in an old fashion style. though it did her justice.

"Maybe you should watch where the hell your going pipsqueak." She shot back at him with a cold voice. "I know where I'm going and that is back to the office. How about you hmm?" She added with a smirk.

--

Valeria smiled sweetly up at him, adoring the feeling of their bodies pressed together. She smiled happily as he spoke in spanish, much to her delight. she enjoyed the fact that he was making an effort. Her lips were soft, warm and tender against his own, tasting of milk and honey. She reached for his hand, her fingers stroking the back of his hand gently as she stood next to him. She blinked over at the dorm. "My cuarto?" (My room?) She questioned before blushing.

"Oh si, tambien mi companera no esta en cuarto." (Yes, if my roommate isn't in the room) She said with a blushing smile. She lead him through the school gates and towards the dorm, occasionally glancing around in a nervous manner before leading him into her room. In was simple and neat, she had pictures of her family on the wall over her bed.

As Cassie’s hands tighten around his own before slowly moving away he shot her a shy smile. When she released his hand he wished that she didn’t, it was her warmth it made him fell unbelievable more confident.

As he saw her cleavage his eyes became automatically glue to them, pushing together her flesh presented them selves to him like a fresh fruit begging him to take a juicy bite out of them. Slowly his pink tongue traveled over his under lip the taste of her body seemed to dance in his mouth.

“Yeah, they are good..” he spoke softly after she finished talking. Quickly he jerked himself out of his own fantasy to pay attention to her once again. “My metabolism.” He tried to cover up his true attention quickly. “Yeah my metabolism is good, yeah it is.” As he finished talking he started to bring his eyes down to the table, forcing himself not to look at her tempting breast.

As she talked he smiled at her looking into her eyes as she talked to him. “Well I am kind of happy that you don’t have them.” He told her softly before handing her glasses back to her over the table moving only slowly as the waiter places their drinks on the table. “I love your eyes, just the way they are right now.” As he talked he seemed to get lost in her green luscious eyes. “Your eyes are such a natural green, I mean they are natural they are your own eyes. Its just.. well you know when you see a tree in the sun and the light catches the leaves just in the right spot and well just from how it glows you can tell that this tree is full of life. It’s almost like the sun picked this particular tree to shine on because of its perfection. Man I am making no sense..” He finished softly rubbing the back of his head. Sighing softly he looked over to her.

“Well anyway, yeah that glow it’s the same shade as your eyes. Yeah, I am sorry that was corny” as he talked he seemed to getting more and more embarrassed but continued to speak anyway.

--

Pipsqueak?

The word went off in Joey’s head like an explosion causing an automatic change in his attitude as his body started to swell up in anger. While he didn’t seem like it he was indeed extremely self-concise about himself his height being the main thing that he was concerned about. Being surrounded by friends who towered over him day in and day out he started to feel a little, well a little worthless in contrast.

She was gorgeous, a giant but still gorgeous, however that didn’t matter to him at the moment as he looked up into her sharp blue eyes unshaken.

“I am not a pipsqueak!” He yelled back at her. Looking at her as she talked he remained on edge ready to strike back at any of her smart-ass comments with one of his own. “Where am I going?” he asked her after she asked him looking a little surprised with her question. It was true he was kind of just walking around the city trying to buy time until he needed to get ready for the dance later that night. So in truth he was more at fault for not paying attention where he was going, she didn’t need to know that though.

“What the hell does it matter where I am going?” he asked her sharply. “Shit, you just need to watch where you are driving. “ as he talked his eyes finally broke away form hers.

--

As Valeria talked he was unable to follow her only picking up on a few words but knowing from her action what she was saying. While all the detail in her sentence where not caught by him her soft blush was a slight indication that she would indeed take him to her room. That was all he needed to know. He walked behind her slowly walking proudly as if she was his key to get into heaven itself.

As she opened the door he looked around the room slowly before spotting her bed letting his hand slip from around her as he ran towards it. Jumping onto it he quickly settled down not wanting to break it under his weight. “Nice damn bed, much better then the crap they gave us.” He spoke to himself softly before looking up to her slowly. Wanting to say something about her bed he stop short before speaking to her.

“Um ¿Qué es esto?” (What is this?) He asked her pointing towards her bed unsure what the word for bed was in Spanish.

Cassie blinked at him, noticing his eyes were looking down at her breasts and she glared at him before looking down. She had to admit that they were rather...out there when she leaned up to take those glasses and she backed away and reached for her shirt. She tugged the collar of her shirt back up, winking at him.

"Hey, I have eyes hun. I'm glad you like my breasts, but look up there eh?" She said as she reached for his jaw and lightly tilted it up so they were eye level once more. She smiled over at him in a thoughtful little manner as they regained eye contact and her eyes gently watched him as he spoke to her.

She blushed lightly at him and smiled. "Corny hun? So what if it is. You know, alot of girls actually kinda like it. "Such as myself." She winked over at him sweetly. "Rather...poetic." She purred gently at him with a smile as she glanced away shyly. "Thank you." She murmured softly, smiling gently over at him. "Your such a sweetheart." Cassie smiled gently at him as she reached over to playfully tug at his cheek. She giggled lightly, taking her hand away and sipping at her drink lightly. "I'm afraid I'm no good with words myself. I'm only good with stuff like drawing." Cassie explained with a little nod as she reached for a napkin from the table.

Her hands moved about her pants pockets and she moved her hands to the bag she carried with her and she found a pencil. She quickly scribbled away on it, occasionally looking up at him and creating an image of him.

--
She laughed down at him. "Hmm? Your definently a pipsqueak little guy." She growled down at him with a bark of laugher, gazing down at him and smirking, showing off her sweet white teeth.

She let out a sigh. "I know where the hell I'm going far as driving. I am going on the road that is designed for these big old automobiles." She said simply as she saw his eyes finally turning away from her making her sigh happily. "So now then, I suggest you go hmm. Watch where your going, I'm sure your mom told you when you were young to look both ways before walking across the road little guy." This time her teasing was softer and less insulting then earlier at least.

“You can’t really blame me from looking though..:” he spoke to Cassie softly looking away from her as he told her. “They are just sitting there I kind of had to look, not looking would be rude.” Rick said with a smile joking a little bit at his situation. “Put I do understand.” He moved so that his eyes meet hers, while he was interested with her body he did understand the meaning of patience.

Rick lit up as she told him that he was poetic feeling rather proud of himself. It was odd how she acted, clam and relaxed as if nothing could surprise her however there was that little cute shyness that she gave off when she talked about herself. As she started to draw he keep peeking over the table as she drew trying his best to see how it was looking so far each time being blocked by her from the picture. As she finished he stood up slightly shadowing the table that separated them his eyes looking over the picture slowly.

“Wow” he managed to say as he kept looking of the picture loving the way she drew him. “This guy looks damn great.” He told her slightly. “You sure this is suppose to be me?” he asked once again joking. It looked like him in everyway to a point that was slightly scary.

--

“You can just shut the hell up!” Joey exploded at her feeling as if he was been spoken to in a condescending way. He was Joey! He was envy of all of his friends and the fantasy of all of the girls that he came across. However here he was being made to look like idiot by this, this, gigantic beast.

Her slightly switch from insult to teasing was not lost on Joey who also started to calm himself more just annoyed then angry. “Well that may be true, but we are surrounded by schools so as a driver you need to be watching your surroundings.” Joey tried to rebuttal knowing that he failed horribly. “So um,” he started blushing slightly as he looked down at the ground kicking at the ground with his new shoes. “Where is this office of yours? I want to complain on you, let your boss know that he has a maniac on the road on his staff.” He was interested in her, he wouldn’t admit to it, but he was.

She looked over at him, smiling gently, blushing. "I suppose that is supposed to be a good thing?" She asked with a little chuckle before smiling over at him. "At least someone likes them. I still think they are a lil small, at least compared to the rest of me." Cassie shrugged lightly with a bashful smile as she looked down at her own breasts. She tugged at the collar to look down before she tugged her shirt back into order and looked over at him, a sweet smile upon her face as he seemed to brighten up a bit at her compliment to him.

She couldn't help but smile. "Do you do anything artsy like?" She asked him curiously as she looked up from her drawing of him. She blushed lightly as she noticed him suddenly being rather close to her. She grinned up at him in a relaxed little manner as she reached up to lightly brush his hair in a playful manner.

"Of course its suppose to be you silly." She giggled over at him in a playful manner. She let out a small sigh. "Such a darling, its all you as I see you." she murmured with a little shrug. "As I see you and as you are." She murmured softly with a nod. "I could draw a better suited picture for you sometime." She offered with a smile. "Normally I have a sketch book on me, but I don't want to bring it to work. I'm shy of my work." She explained softly with a little nod. "But its not too bad." She shrugged lightly. "I like my work." She murmured.

---

She looked down at him in an amused little manner. "Shut the hell up? Make me." She threatened in a playful little manner as she glared down at him. "Such a cutey when you angry." She teased him gently with a little wink and a grin as she turned away towards her car and placed her hand on top of it as she leaned against it, lightly tapping the toe of her heel against the pavement as she gazed over at him as he seemed to relax a little bit and she was clearly a little more comfortable and content.

"Hmm, I know I'm surrounded by schools around here." She sighed lightly. She laughed lightly as he started to kick at the ground while wondering where she worked and what not making her smile. She let out a sigh, rolling her eyes before running fingers through her mass of rich blond hair.

"Look hun. I'm supposed to be a maniac on the road, yet still in control. And I always have been hun. I work at St.Mary's Hospital, as a part time ambulence driver or secretary if I'm needed. So please, you've nothing to worry about but yourself." She said simply with a nod. "You can complain all you want, but I don't think my employer will complain about it to me too much." She chuckled lightly. "Feel free to try. Might need my name. I'm Sasha Bugdonnavich." She said with a nod as she moved into her car. " See you hun." She winked before sliding inside.

“I think their perfect.” He spoke truthfully a little excited that they where having such a conversation. “They go perfectly with your body, you know what I am going to stop talking now.” He realized he had talked a little bit so much and even to him he was sounding like an old perverted man.

“Yeah I do some acting every know and again, actually I am looking forward to being a director.” He spoke proudly as he told Cassie his future plans sitting up in his chair a little bit more. As he felt her hand brush through his hair his own hand cupped hers softly holding onto her hand softly before letting go as she talked. Sitting back down he kept quiet as his heart started to race; just from touching her he was already sweating and nervous.

--

“Damn.” He whispered to himself softly as he noticed no matter how are he tried he could get her angry. She seemed almost immune to that emotion chuckling at him each and ever time he yelled at her. It was annoying, cute, but fucking annoying. “I am cute all the time.” He rebutted to her comment turning his head away from her slowly. His hand started to slide into his pant pockets, as it seemed to get colder sending a slight chill down his back.

“St. Mary’s hum? Which means that if I get hurt there is a good chance that you would come to my aid?” he looked to her his face twisted in agony. “Yeah, I got to make sure I don’t get sick anymore or risk you killing someone on the way to save me.” Joey talked with a cockish tone now.

He stood silent as he watched her get into the car a slight sensation of sorrow covered over him. Grunting softly he stepped in front of her car quickly keeping her from driving off. “Hay, we aren’t done here.” He spoke loudly as he tried to throw his dominance over her. “I mean you almost killed me. I think you owe me at the less a little something.” Talking confidently he stood his grown.

She smiled sweetly over at him with gentle eyes. "I'm glad sometime does like it." She murmured softly over at him with a sigh. She giggled gently at him. "Stop talking? Nooo, sun stop. I'm glad you like thatm." She whispered shyly with a nod as she couldn't help but feel shy and a little turned on at the same time. "She liked this kid and how he acted. " He was such a little sweetheart and gorgeous at that. She let out a small sigh, running one hand through her hair carefully. "So long as other people don't hear, then it shouldn't be a problem." She giggled.

Her gentle green eyes watched him as she smiled thoughtfully at him. "I like acting too. I did some this year in school." She smiled thoughtfully. She smiled at him. "I'd love to be helpful to you, be your lil assisstant." She teased him lightly with a smile and a wink. She felt him reach for her hand, holding it and she smiled softly at him. She reached for his hand before blushing deeply and taking it up to kiss his finger tips. "So cute." She murmured cutely.

---

She smiled lightly at him. "Cute all the time? I like it." She giggled lightly over at him as she padded along next to him for a moment. "Adorable, How old are you eh hun? I'm still in college myself, busy girl." She said with a little sigh as she stood by her car, looking over at him in an amused little manner. "Yes, stay out of the way and be good." She answered him. "Don't go getting yourself sick. If you don't feel good, just stop by or call the office and they can give your call to me." She shrugged over at him with a little nod.

She reached for the keys as she turned on the ignition. She smiled lightly in a surprised manner before sighing as she started the car, but didn't move none the less. "Not done hun?" She asked him lightly with a sigh. She glared over at him. "Fine, what would you want kid?" She asked as she opened up her car door and swung her lean legs so that she had them on the ground and looked over at him. "Come over here." She winked lightly.

When and if he did come over to her, she would reach for his shirt, suddenly tugging him up against her and down into her lap. Her lips close to his own. "What do you want hun?" She whispered, her lips light against his own before kissing him hard. Her lips were full and sweet, the red lipstick upon his own lips, her tongue lapping at his lips lightly before she finally let go of him and letting out a sigh. "Hmm..." She blushed deeply with a slight sigh.

“Sure I would love to have such a cute thing helping me as I go along” talking to her felt a little bit more excited becoming more and more animated as time went by.

The food was brought to their table catching him off guard, as he didn’t even notice that about fifteen minutes had gone by. Talking to her seemed to take away his attention from everything else that was happening around him. He looked to her as the food was being placed in front of him. With a smile he picked up his plate and stood up from the table before walking over next to her.

“You look cold.” He lied putting his plate next to hers before he sat next to her in the small space their bodies touching each other. He started to eat slowly his hand gently holding onto hers as he cupped her hand in his being happy to just being touching her like he was. “So what do you want to be when you grow up?” he asked her smiling.

--

“Well how old do you think I am?” he asked knowing that more then likely she would say that he was younger then what he really was. Like a women he did enjoy that mistake being made. “Well by the way your where driving I can see that you are a busy.” He joked with her chuckling softly.

As she told him to come to her he moved slowly towards her worried that she would pull off once he moved from in front of her car. Moving towards her he walked slowly before standing in front of her nervous as he looked down to her.

“Wait..” he whispered softly before she kissed him hard his body quickly tensing up before relaxing just as quickly. His body melted in her grasp as he slowly closed his eyes wanting nothing more then to stay like this. As she moved away from him his head arched up towards her a soft moan escaping his lips.

“More…” Joey asked softly before shaking his head quickly knocking himself out of his daze. “Wait what?” He spoke quickly standing up from her lap walking around in a circle slowly as he did his best to try and get his mind clear. “I um, I didn’t mean that.” He spoke quickly a little confused with what was happening to him. At the moment his heart was pounding against his chest, as he wanted no more then to be control by Sasha. This was something that he was not use to, because he normally was the dominant individual

Cassie smiled at him, her warm green eyes brilliant and delighted that he wouldn't mind her helping out. "Yay!" She said, pumping a fist into the air before giving a laugh at her over excitment as she relaxed once more and watched his animated face as he was clearly rather...happy and excited. Something she was normally not. Inside she was rather...stressed.

She jumped lightly as the food was put down, the sound of the plate tapping the table surprising her. She looked up, embarrassed and thanked their waiter and she munched on her sandwich before blinking as she saw him stand up and move over to her. She scooted over for him to join her so he wouldn't be on the edge and she smiled gently. "Yea, maybe I am a little cold." She murmured softly with a small giggle.

Her hand moved so she could lace her fingers with his own and give a soft little squeeze. "Me I guess...I want to be a vet. I've always loved animals and such you know? So I would enjoy it." She murmured with a nod. "Or animal related, zoologist or biologist. Or an animal rangler for your movies." She offered with a little grin before taking a bit of a sandwich.

---

She let out a little pant against his neck as he begged for more. That one word so soft and yet pleading to her ears she deeply wanted to satisfy his need for More. Yet as he started getting up and walking around in his little circle she could tell that he was surprised by what just happened. Shit, what if he went to his employer about this?! She would be screwed. Well, maybe. She wasn't too sure about that but she knew that he woldn't be trusting her too well among their occasional young patient. She winced at the thought and shed looking at the pacing male.

"Sorry hun, I...I shouldn't have done that. I should get going." Sasha murmured as she pulled her legs back into the car and shut the door, the engine giving a loud rev. "If you want me, you know where to find me. But please don't tell anyone about this." She begged softly, looking worried before she waved and drove off, car speeding away.

“So you like animals too hum?” He asked her nearing next to her as he started to eat one of his French fries. “You know which one I like the most?” he asked her knowing that she wouldn’t know the answer. “It’s the Whale.” he spoke softly before going back to eating. Talking his time to chew his food he kept his eyes away from her. “Did you know that its said that if a whale losses its mate that they cry?” he asked her softly. “I think that such a taught is beautiful. To have such a love out there in a world where fights are daily and life it shot, and unfair. Yet in the middle of all of that you still have such a true love like that, we humans can learn something from them hum?”

He went silent realizing that he had just said something sad. Normally he would betting his head against the wall hard in frustration, but he couldn’t today. He turned to her slowly and moved forward kissing her cheek softly before moving away. Not a word was said about it as he continued to eat.

--

As she drove away he stood in the middle of the street his eyes looked on the car as it vanished into the distance. He was still shaken up, still high off of the kiss that she gave him. Trying his best to forget her he turned around ready to walk back to his dorm room and forget that this entire encounter ever took place. As he turned around to walk away he was able to get a full view oh his school the boring same walls that he day in and day out found himself behind.

“Damn.” He whispered to himself before quickly turning around and running down the street where he saw her car drive down. It was something inside of him that made him crave her the made him crave her strength her forcefulness. As he ran he didn’t know where he was running to there was no way that he could catch her no matter how fast her ran, but he had to try. Stopping quickly looked down at a railroad track as a train passed by it. Waiting passionately as the train moved in front of her was the same car that held the women that he longed for.

He released a breath of air softly as he walked towards the car sweating from his run. Bending over slightly he knocked on the window softly waiting for her to roll it down. “..What your trying to run away from me know?” he asked her his voice breaking up as he did. “I thought, I thought. .” he stopped talking quickly as he tried to get his words together moving back to the car once that was done.

“Hay my name is Joey, and well I, damn it. I don’t even know what I want to say” Joey spoke to himself unsure what the emotions where that he was fighting with at the moment. “I want to get in this car.” He spoke softly looking back to her as he hunched over. “I want to get into this car with you.” He continued his fingers wrapping around the handle of the door. “Please. Let me get into this car with you.” He begged her softly his body yearning to be touched by her once again. “If I can just get into this car, I will do what ever you want of me. I want to do whatever you want me to.” He spoke softer this time his eyes looking down at his fingers that where wrapped around the handle tightly his knuckles turning white.

“So please let me in..”

Cassie nodded at him in a happy little manner. She nibbled away at her sandwich, blinking over at him in a curious little manner. "What do you like?" She asked him in a curious little manner, her eyes gentle and sweet. She blinked at him. "A Whale?" She murmured softly. "How come?" She murmured at him as she cuddled close sweetly. She smiled gently over at him, letting out a soft sigh. "I think we could do such a thing. Wolves are the same." She murmured softly with a smile and a nod. "They cry too." She whispered softly with a little shrug, gazing up at him.

She blushed at the little kiss upon her cheek. She put down her sandwich, waiting for him to finish his bite before she reached her hand up to stroke his jaw. "So sweet." she murmured, her lips gently moving down upon his own. Her arms wrapped around him for a moment before letting out soft sigh, cuddling up against him.

---

She was sitting in her car, looking a little tired and frustrated with herself maybe. She gazed up at the window, jumping in surprise as she heard his voice and his knock on the glass. "Whoa ummm...shit." She thought to herself with a little sigh. She ran through fingers through her hair as she didn't want to try and open the door for him and yet she really did. But she knew that it was wrong. She blinked. His begging though did appeal, quite a bit. She slowly opened up the door and then quite suddenly hauled him into her car.

She had moved the black leather seat so that it was laying back down and she could lay down. And as she pulled him in she lay back, reaching to close the door as she lay back comfortable on the chair and pulled him on top of her. "Whatever I want?" She questioned him before smiling lightly at him. She smirked up at him as she held him close and she leaned up to kiss his neck and gently nip while she ground against him. He would be able to feel a slight bulge that was growing.

“Yeah they do don’t they?” he asked her softly chewing his food slowly. “I guess I like them too then..” he spoke softly before shooting her a grin. As she talked he just sat back letting her enjoying his food and the conversation.

He stopped eating once he realized that she was waiting for him to do so looking up to her his eyes slightly closed in content.

His hand held her cheek softly as he kissed her deeply blushing slightly as he realized that any people in the little café was looking at them as they made out. Not wanting to let her go his hands held onto her back keeping her from moving from him. As the parted from the kiss he sat back slowly as the taste of her lips danced on his lips softly making he crave for another one.

--

As she grinned up against him and her budge became evident to him he jerked slightly in surprised, but that soon ended. Kissing his neck made him melt for her as he soon became lost to her lips. “I… I never had done it with. .” His words where more of a whisper not sure what he should call her. “I don’t want you to stop though.” He quickly added as he moved closer to her. His hands touched her hips softly holding her on top of him as he allowed her budge to press up against him.

“Yes anything you want.” He told her again kissing her hard as his tongue slip into her mouth slowly. Playing with hers for a moment his hands moved down her pants gently rubbing her bulge under him gently. “A-N-Y T-H-I-N-G” he told her softly before kissing her once again. The sound of the train in front of them made it imposable for anyone to hear the sounds that came from them.

She smiled gently over at him with loving eyes. She let out a soft sigh, running fingers through her hair and nodding lightly. "They do. Thats why I like them, wolves are some of my favs." She said with a grin. "Pack and family oriented and such you know? Very sweet." She murmured softly with a sigh. Cassie ate happily along at her sandwich as she sat happily next to him, blushing lightly at the kiss they had just shared. She couldn't have yelped herself, she knew that he had wanted it and of course herself. Their lips had been begging for a taste of each other all day.

She felt the hand upon her back and she smiled gently over at him. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." She whispered to him gently with a deep blush. "You wanted it." She teased him gently with a little laugh as she nudged him and cuddled close to his side. "My lil cutey." She teased him lightly as she kissed his cheek before filling her mouth with a bite of her sandwich and then sipping at her water happily, purring gently in pleasure all the while.

---

She blushed gently at him, looking up at him with soft and amused eyes. Those baby blues staring at him with a giggle. She gently lapped at his lips and suckled lightly on a spot of his neck, nibbling. "Well hun...I'm a hermaphrodite love, Or a Futa girl. Just be hush hush about it." She whispered gently against his throat as she flipped the pair of them so she was on top of him, her larger body resting firmly against him, her own prick straining lightly against her skirt.

"What might I want." She whispered lightly with a smile. She started crawling over him, cruedly letting her lowers grind up against his jaw as she moved into the back seat. She opened her legs, showing her thong that was unable to hide her growing prick. "come play with me." She winked with a grin.

He sighed softly in relief as she told him she was a futa since he at one time feared that she was just a guy dress up to look like a girl, he was really happy that was not the case. He was once again shown how weak he was compared to her as she flipped him around and practically rubbed her dick against his face.

Damn, she could man handle him so easily. Even though she was he couldn’t help but get a erection for the feeling of being man handed.

Looking down at her growing prick he took a deep gulp as he tried to calm down his nerves. He moved to her slowly being forced to crawl in the small space until he was only a few feet away from her throbbing member. It was so thick he thought to himself feeling slightly inadequate knowing he was nowhere as long or thick as her. His hands moved towards it slowly moving back every few inches as his nervousness was starting to show.

His thin fingers rubbed the shaft softly touching it though the tong still feeling a little nervous with touching it directly. He moved them up and down the length of her tong feeling throb form his touch. Moving closer he took his time rubbing her with two fingers, then three, until his entire hand started to slowly stroke her. With each stroke it seemed like he would have to widen up his grip.

Moving his other hand to her cock he started to rub her tip as his other hand stoked her slowly. Looking up to her he wondered if he was doing a good job never slowing down as he stroked her.

Back
Top Bottom