Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is that a girl? (Waffles and I)

She looked over at him, smiling at his little sigh of relief. "Thought I was a guy huh? I believe I'm a bit too curvy to be a male." Sasha winked playfully over at him as she let her pink tongue slide across red lips, her lipstick slightly smudged from the kissing upon his neck. Her legs were still wide open, her skirt riding up to show off her thong and the sweet cock that lay beneath the thin material, gently and occasionally throbbing as it slapped against one of her thighs for a moment before throbbing up again to attention. His nervousness made her giggle.

"Don't worry hun...touch it. It won't bite." She teased him softly with a little chuckle, smiling up at him sweetly as he slowly started to stroke it. She gave a little sigh of pleasure, closing her eyes slightly and looking over at him with sweet eyes, utterly content. "Hmm, please don't stop." She begged him sweetly, her voice pleading and sweet. "I've never had someone jerk me off before." She murmured softly to him, blushing deeply. "Been too shy to show my baby off." She murmured softly with a little smile as she nodded over at him and leaned back in the car seat.

She shifted her hips, moving her skirt over her butt completely so she was bare to him. She reached gently to remove her thong so that he could reach her bare cock which stood proudly in a slight arch, throbbing against her touch making her give a little pant of pleasure. "Oh hun..." She whispered as she leaned her head back and bit her lip in pleasure. She felt her hips helplessly buck up into his hand.

As her skirt was up against her waist, he would be able to see that she also did have a pussy. It covered above the cock's base, glistening and wet while her cock, when not being touched rubbed up against her pussy.

Joey’s fingers moved over the underside of her cock gently rubbing against the skin that covered it. His eyes remained glue on her member as he took his time to expect it from her head to her base gently jerking it with one hand as he did.

“I don’t see why you are so shy.” He talked in a whisper as he laid only a few inches away from her member his warm breath gently passing against it. “Its really big, you can really do some damage with this thing if you wanted.” Speaking candidly he talked to her like he would any of his friends grinning softly as he looked up to her. Watching her reaction as she wiggled in front of him in pleasure it made he only want to pleasure her more.

Backing away from her slightly he watched as she took of her tong his own hands moving to the bulge in his own pants stroking himself softly. Before she even got her tong all the way off he was on top of her cock once again this time his mouth hovered over the tip. With his mouth slightly open he allowed saliva to drip from his mouth onto the head of her cock coating it in his warm spit. Bringing his hand over to her once again he started to stroke her member able to move rather swiftly do it being more slick this time.

Moving from the top of her cock he brought his eyes down past her member so that he was looking at her waiting pink pussy his free hand slowly sliding into his mouth. As he brought his fingers from his mouth he brought along a long line of saliva with them as he started to gently rub her cunt. Looking up to her he watched her carefully as his fingers moved into her awaiting pussy slowly her juices and his saliva made the insertion almost effortless.

She gazed over at him with her gentle blue eyes, relaxed and smiling as he was looking down at her prick. She gave a soft little moan as her prick throbbed within his grip. Her head was leaning back against the black leather interior. Her blue eyes quickly looking up at him as he spoke up.

Sasha smiled and shivered lightly as she felt his warm breath passing over her prick making it jump within his grip. "Well, its not something all girls have hun. Of course I'm shy." She murmured softly with a little laugh. "I can't even wear a nice smexy bathing suit without a little bulge around there." She said, motioning down to her crotch. "And who would want to get fucked by a girl? I haven't found many boys that can deal with this. And other women...little more linient. but barely." She mumbled with a sigh.

she watched him as she took off her thong. She smiled lightly as his hand moved down to his pants where his own cock was creating a bulge, much to her amusement. "Don't you want to let that out?" She asked with a little wink only to gasp and whimper as he dripped saliva all over her prick and she lightly arched up into him, her prick sliding in and out of his grip effortlessly as she bucked her hips before she gently pulled away. "Please hun...Hmm." She whispered with a little moan.

She moved to lay down on her back across the seats, her breasts making a sweet arch within the air as she licked her lips, giving him a sexy little look. "Come over here. I'll suck you if you suck me." She said with a wink as she reached up to move some of the hair from her eyes.

“Yeah I know that not all women don’t have a dick, I fucked enough of them to know that.” He grunted back at her sharply looking up at her as he continued to stroke her softly. “I was just saying, you know it’s really impressive.” His voice turned into a slight whisper as he tried to hide his intrigue.

He looked up at her as she moved away from him she was obviously close to her orgasm, as she seemed to start trashing around. “Fuck” he whispered to himself as he looked down at her as she laid down in the back seats. He was extremely nervous about sucking her off never doing such a thing in his life. Also knowing that she would cum soon he also had to wrestle with the idea of tasting cum, maybe even swallowing it. It took him a few moments before he swallowed hard and nodded. He started to undo his pants not removing it off there was not enough room for him to do that.

Moving slowly he crawled on top of her his cock swinging in her face. While he wasn’t as big as her he was still pretty huge. He looked down at her cock swallowing down hard as he opened his mouth as far as it would go.

His mouth covered her cock slowly only getting the head into his mouth as first, his tongue slowly moving over the head of her cock as he nervously tried his best to pleasure her. Moving his hand to her cock once he stroked her softly as he lowered his head more and more on her staff his throat being opened up by the introduction of her cock. “

She chuckled gently at him and his spunk as he seemed to brag that he had fucked alot of women. 'Oh really? At least someone is having fun in bed." She said with a grin as he stroked her. Sasha nodded at him and reached down to stroke his hair as she lay upon her back. "I'm glad you like it." She murmured with a smile as he whispered. What a cute kid. She thought.

"Ooooh hmmm. T-Take it easy Joey." She cooed sweetly. "You don't have to swallow the whole thing." She whispered, knowing that he had probably never done such a thing before. She stroked his back lightly while looking up at his cock as it swung in front of her face making her grin lightly. She might have not had much experience in the sack. But she certainly did adore a good cock and his looked delicious as it hung in front of her face. She reached for his lean thighs, gently stroking his flesh in a teasing manner. "God you look so tasty." She whispered with a little moan.

She reached for his dick slowly with her long fingers, her hand moving up and down with a firm grip, the underside of his cock being coaxed by her fingers. She gently tugged him down and pressed the head and tip down against her lush, wet lips. Her tongue slowly slipped out to roll against the very tip and she leaned up to suckle upon the tip. "Yummy." She purred, moaning sweetly as some pre-cum slipped out of her own prick and into Joey's mouth.

He smiled at her as she finally showed him a little bit of her weakness, which made his hips wag from side to side. He released her from his mouth slightly before taking in deep breaths slowly relaxing himself slightly before he open his mouth slowly. Moving over her prick he slide her into his mouth slowly his tongue sliding under the head softly as he brought her in. He stopped after having only a few inches inside as he tried to remember a trick one of his old girlfriends showed him.

His tongue vibrated under her long staff moving side to side as he side. Bringing his hand to in-between her strong thighs as his fingers searched for her pussy. He had to do it from touch since his eye was focused on other things as the moment. Moving his soft fingers around her moaned he kept rubbing her slowly before finally finding her pussy lips. Moving his fingers up and down her pussy he slid his finger past her lips but didn’t move into her yet, he would take his time for that.

Sucking hard on her he was caught off guard as her cum seemed to sneak its way into mouth. What surprised him even more was that it didn’t taste to bad, it had a strange texture to it but the actual taste was far from disgusting. As he sucked out the rest of her cum he upper body started to lower itself onto her as his mouth sucked on her extremely hard, his cheeks caved in as he did. With his hand on her pussy he started to quickly finger fuck her hard as two of his fingers plunged into her hard. His speed seemed to pick up incredible.

She couldn't help but laugh lightly as his hips started wagging. "Hey, stop it." She scowled lightly before laughing up at him. She felt his hot breath down upon her cock which throbbed, the bulbous head just begging for his attention. She felt his tongue moving along the underside of her shaft making her give a little coo of pleasure as she held onto his hips all the while. She let one of her hands move to his ass to gently stroke one rich globe of flesh before giving it a playful little smack. "Hmm such a bad boy." She growled softly at him with a moan. She leaned up and rubbed her face against his shaft as it hung in front of her, impressed with his size for his age.

She gasped as his tongue started to vibrate along her sensitive shaft. She opened her legs a little further as she felt his fingers groping and searching for her pussy. "Jesus hnn...Joey." She whispered as her eyes closed and she tried to stay concentrated on holding his prick and gently stroking his shaft while she lay panting, her hot breath blowing onto the tip of his prick while she whimpered, feeling his hard sucking and his fingers fucking her pussy making her moan loudly and buck her hips, grinding them up against him.

While he did this she managed to gather herself and stuff his cock into her mouth and effortlessly putting him deep into her mouth and throat, her esophagus muscles squeezing and relaxing constantly around his cock as she tried to swallow him almost. She bobbed her head skillfully up and down, swallowing him over and over while one of her hands reached up to squeeze his balls and massage them while she sucked her, her tongue slapping and moving all about his prick.

Her back arched as she panted against his prick, gasping for prick. "I-I'm gonna hmmm. Oh god....Cummm!" She warned him before her back arched, crushing her tits to his belly as she suddenly cam, cum spurting in rich thick white ropes into his mouth.

Joey’s eyes opened up wide as he heard her say she would cum. “Hold on.” He muttered her cock still halfway down his throat, but it was too late as she fired string after string of cum into the back of his throat. As she came he held onto her cock tightly gagged slightly as he tried to swallow it all. Being caught off guard by her orgasm his cheeks started to grow large as he held in any of her cum that he couldn’t swallow at first.

As he swallowed her spunk his cock started to leak out precum as he became excited from the smell her cock was giving off. Moving slightly he lifted his head off of her coughing slightly as he sat up slightly breathing hard. His tongue was still stained by her cum as long strings of it still connected his mouth to her cock. With his hands he started to wipe his lips slowly.

Looking back to her his eyes where soft and calm, almost innocent. “Damn, what where you backed up or something?” he asked her looking to her cock as it rested under him. He swallowed once more to get any bits of cum that was left over feeling it as it slid into the back of his throats. It was an extremely weird taste, but for some reason he felt like he needed to do it that he wanted to do it.

“So I take it that you about ready to go to sleep after that hum? Its cool I will dry you home.” He said quickly as he tried to crawl to the front set his ass wiggling from side to side. The idea of having his ass rammed by her was starting to scare him and even though he wouldn’t say it he had seconded thoughts about it. Even though he did as he was now his ass was fully exposed to her.

"Nyah...S-sorry." she panted softly as she heard his muffled hold on but she was unable to stop herself as she came. Her hips continued to twitch while she felt her balls tighten and seem to let go everything into his mouth. At least, thats what it felt like. She blushed bashfully when she saw his cheeks puff out from her cock and the large additions of her cum pouring into his mouth. She felt her cock stiffen lightly though at the mass and the fact that Joey really was giving it a shot. She could tell he hadn't played with any other dick but his own before. She grinned lightly.

She looked up as she felt a drop of something hit her nose and she grinned, about to reach up only to feel him scoot up lightly to sit, thus pressing his cock against her breasts. She gazed up at him, pouting lightly before she moved her breasts, thinking about try to stroke his cock. Or, better yet, slide his cock down between her breasts.

She smiled at him at his almost innocent eyes, liking the look. "Well..Hmm you could say that indeed." She grinned over at him with a little wink. "I haven't gotten even to jack off for awhile. Work keeps me busy. And I can't really go fucking around." She whispered softly with a nod as she gazed up at him innocently. She reached up to gently stroke his back in a tender little manner.

"Hmm, a little bit." She grinned. "But hun, I still have work." She growled at him while she eyed his ass. She couldn't help but let out a soft little pant of want. She reached up and grabbed his ass in her hands, squeezing his cheeks. "I want it." She whimpered softly, holding him there.

As her hand slapped against his ass his body jerked slightly as he stopped in his tracks his hand just touching the steering wheel. Turning his head back slightly his eyes caught the gaze of Sasha, which sent chills down his spine. This was what he was the most afraid of, when she wanted to do more then just foreplay.

“Well yeah, about that . . I mean I never done anything like this before, and well your fucking hung like a horse.” Looking down slightly he sighed softly before talking again. “I am scared.” He whispered softly his ass still in full view of her. “Maybe some other time, but right now I just don’t think I can handle you right now.”

As he finished talking he started to move again slowly her hands rubbing against him as he did. Without much effort he was erect once again, but this time he cursed his erection seeing it as an enemy now then a friend. Getting fucked in the ass always seemed like a painful thing and even though he did so much for her so far, doing that would take some convincing, a lot.

Trying to move up to the front seats he found himself slightly stuck inside of the small space between the driver and passenger sets. “Damn..” he whispered to himself softly as he tried to get unstuck. “Hay do you mind giving me a hand here?” he asked her his eyes looking up to her. His eyes where soft and pleading, as his ass remained arched up towards her.

She looked up at him, letting out a soft little sigh. "I know I am well hung." She whispered softly with a little nod. "I would make it good for you. I even have lube lying around." She whispered with a little nod as she gazed up at him sweetly. "I think you'd enjoy it." She whispered thoughtfully to him with a nod as she gazed up at him and her hand was still resting gently against his ass in a thoughtful manner. "Nice." She murmured softly with a little sigh. "I was scared the first time to. It hurt a lil at first, buut then it wasn't too bad." She whispered.

She smiled lightly at him as she could see his growing erection and she giggled lightly at him as he begged for help. She so had him right here. But...She also didn't want to rape the kid. Cause chances are, then he wouldn't enjoy it at all or never come back to her and give it a shot. She slid one hand down slowly to reach around to his prick and give it a few firm and smooth strokes before she let go.

"Alright." She whispered softly with a nod. "I'll take care of you." She chuckled. She reached around and tugged carefully at him. "This will be uncomfortable by the way...just warning you." She whispered with a little sigh as she realized just what the hell she had to do at the moment. She knew that he probably wouldn't enjoy it so she felt a little bad.

Sasha managed to lightly stand over him, as much as she could. Her cock, slightly hard rubbed up against his ass as she leaned over him and wrapped her arms around his chest. She let out a soft little gasp, her hard cock rubbing up against his ass. "S-Sorry." She uttered quickly as she pulled up, unintentionally humping him one time and helplessly as she tugged him up. The leather squeaked a bit but she pulled him free and she quickly got off of him, sitting back.

“Ahh..” he moaned softly as he felt her cock press against his ass hard causing him to clench his hand tightly together. As she continued to tug him his head lowered slowly as he kept feeling her press against him each thrust pushing out another soft gasp of air from him. When she finally pulled him free and he landed on top of her he finally moaned out loudly his face turning a bright pink color as he leaned back against her body softly. He looked at her confused as she moved away from him, his body wanted more from him.

“You could have just fucked me right there..” he told her in a whisper as he turned to face her. “Why didn’t you?” moving closer to her his hand rested on her leg slightly as he arched up to her his face and hers almost touching. Their cocks where indeed touching each other as he moved up on her more rubbing his against hers gently.

He looked down to her with a smile as he moved away from her slowly sitting down next to her in the car thinking to himself in silent.

“If we do this.” He whispered softly just loud enough for her to hear him as he talked. Slowly his fingers started to rub against each other quickly as he tried to speak still a little nervous about what he was about to tell her next. “If I let you fuck me. You can’t tell anyone, and you got to be easy, and I want plenty of lube, and if it hurts too much you have to stop.” Joey told her quickly making sure she heard each of his stipulations. He was obviously nervous about it, but at the same time he wanted her to. “And I get to fuck you at a later day, and way I want.” He added quickly as he looked back to her sighing slightly as he started to take off his pants all of the way. “Do we have a deal?” asking her in a whisper his eyes looked up to her slowly as he took off his last shoe letting it hit the floor of the car.

She looked down at him as he lowered his head and gave little soft gasp from her thrusting and tugs before she finally freed him from her cars clutches. She gave a little pant as she sat back and looked up at him with soft blue eyes that were begging for attention gazing over at him as he whispered and face her. She wondered why he didn't and the answer was rather simple in her mind. She smiled.

"Well," She began, reaching up to stroke his hair for a few moments with a grin. She twitched, eyes widening as she felt his hard cock rubbing up against her own, a soft whimper escaped her. "I didn't want to rape you. If your scared and not ready for it. I thought that I might scare you and never have you come back to me for second helpings sometime." She winked at him playfully with a little nod and a soft little smile. looking at him hopefully.

She gazed over at him and smiled softly at him as he spoke and she nodded gently at him. "I will gladly do all of those things." She whispered gently with a little nod as she leaned over and kissed his head gently. "Such a darling, she whispered thoughtfully with a little grin. "Wait, do you want to do this in a car? Of all places. I don't think its a sutible place to pop your virginity hun." She purred thoughtfully over at him with a little wink. "And I have good lube and a condoms if you's like at my place." She whispered with a smile. "I still have work." She groaned as she realized this.

“Not like I wouldn’t mind.” Ricky responded to her comment in a whisper. In a way he did witch that she would so that he could just get through with it and not have to wait knowing what will happen. He was a little excited but something inside of him was nervous at well and it showed, as he couldn’t sit still rocking back and forth in the back seat.

“So you got to go to work hum?” as he asked her his hands pulled at her shirt revealing her breast to him as he mouth quickly moved to her nipple cupping it gently. His tongue played with it gently coving it with his saliva. “I don’t what you to be fired or nothing.” Speaking as he sucked he allowed the noises to escape from between his lips. Moving his hands to her cock he started to stroke her off once again. “I really should stop this shouldn’t I?” he asked her being a little bit more aggressive with her. “ I wonder which it more sensitive you cock our your nipple?”

Pulling away from her he quickly whipped his mouth with his hand as he looked down to her with a smile. “Well then I think for all I did for you that you owe me a dinner or something.” With a grin he looked down to her and gently started to rub the tip of her cock once again. “I mean I ant no hoe you got to pamper me, with shit like food and stuff.” It was obvious Ricky was having fun with her pretending that he was the woman in the relationship. Moving his hand off of her cock once again he started to look around the backseat as he started to put back on his clothing. “Well I guess I should get going right?” he asked her not wanting to leave but knowing that he most likely have too.

She smiled softly down at him with a little wink. "Hmm, I understand hun." She said sweetly. "But I want you to have it better then some back seat of a car. Totally not romantic." She chuckled lightly at him with a smile she stroked his hair, watching him rock. "Oi, dun trouble yourself, crazy little man." She teased Rick sweetly as she kissed his hair and held him close. "I will give you quite a night, wear a condom if you want. Maybe, I'll let you fuck me too." She whispered into his ear with a little grin and a wink. "Condom though." She said firmly with a little nod. "Dun want you getting me all pregnant and such." She winked.

"yep, I have work." She whispered softly as she gazed over at him. Sasha lightly stroked her rich hair, smiling softly over at him. She have a little squeal as he reached for her shirt and tugged it up to show off one of her breasts making her blush. She gave a sweet little whimper with a gasp as he suckles while stroking her cock, hard within his grasp. Her hips starting to thrust needily into his grasp. "Yes stop though I love it." She whispered in a dreamy manner. "Hmm, I donno which is more sensitive, they all just...are." She chuckled softly with an innocent smile.

She looked down at him and nodded softly, blushing adorably as he stroked her cock before he finally got off fo her and moved to get his clothes, she too moving around to find her undies and tug her skirt over her heel covered feet and neaten herself up. "I know here...put in your phone number. I'll pick you up later for some dinner. Sushi sound good?" Sasha asked hopefully as she tossed her phone over to him while she got herself dressed.

“I can’t get you Pregnant? Ah man!” he joked laughing slightly as he finished speaking. “It’s wont be go for me if you get pregnant ether I want to have fun in my young age before I have to take care of a child.” Joey spoke honestly as his hands pulled up his jeans lifting up slightly as he finally got his pants on. “You better show me a good time.” Hs told her as he rested against her chest softly.

As he caught her phone he took the time to type in her number perfectly. Sadly he would have to miss their little dance tonight but with all of the new fun that he was going to have, he really didn’t mind. After he finished typing her phone number he slowly opened the car door as he stood outside of it and kneeled over looking into her window. “Well I guess I will see you latter on hum? What time you get off? I go to school just over there, so just meet me here and we can go to eat out or eat at your place, or hell maybe we will no eat at all…”

--

Rick grind softly as his fingers started to tap at her table softly. He really needed to get away from Cassie or he was scared that he would try to dominate her. It was his little problem that kept some of the cutest girl away from him. His bag was full of little toys and chains that he wanted to put on Cassie but at this time he knew that he could never do something like that to her. She was too pure she was too nice to him.

“I really like to talk to you” he said finally before rubbing her hand softly. “Hay would you like to go to a dance with me. I mean we don’t have to do anything after words I have a friend that has a car I am sure he can take you home after the party.” Rick smiled tilting his head to her slightly. “You lips taste like strawberries… but your not eating any.. So how do you do that?” he asked her joking with her to make her smile.

Sasha laughed gently at him. "Nope, not one bit. Though, so long as you don't have any STDs bare ass riding is free." She laughed softly at him, nodding. "I wouldn't put that much pressure on you since your just a kid. Don't want to burden you, but always. Be careful and be safe." She murmured gently before stroking his hair as he rested against her large breasts which cradled his head like big soft pillows before she gently let go of him. "Oh of course!" She said with a wink. "I hope you like animals too." She winked at him. "I have a few around the house." She explained softly with a nod.

Finally she was all nice and dressed. She took the phone from him as he looked at her from the window. She smiled and nodded as she slowly opened the door so as to not hit him and stepped out, towering over him. "Yes, I get off around..." She paused to look at the time on her phone. " Seven so in a few hours. And we are going to get food, I'm always insanely starving." She said firmly with a little nod as she gazed down at him and gave him a hug. "Feel free to come in, just say that your my niece or something.

---

Cassie looked over at him as he gently rubbed her hand making her smile in a cute little man as she snuggled lightly against him. "Good! At least someone does." She whispered softly with a little giggle, smiling over at him sweetly as her hand moved to gently hold it, unaware of what he wanted to do to her. Though she might be nervous to try new things, she knew that she would allow some of the things to be done.

"Dance?" She blinked in an unsure manner. "I could go, but...I really don't know how to dance." She whispered softly to him with a sigh. "I mean I haven't even learned how to grind!" She said with a little sigh, shaking her head lightly. "But okay." She said softly with a little nod as she moved her chair to sit next to him and happily cuddled up against him. "Lip balm." She winked at him with a smile. "Nah I donno. I loooove strawberries so I have them alot." She explained with a shrug. "I had some before I came here, I guess it just sticks." Cassie shrugged.

Joey smiled as he waved at her as she drove off happy that he had landed such a catch. It was still weird and he knew it but at the moment he was happy. Sitting up he looked around the area trying to figure out where he was not knowing any of the landmarks that surrounded him. “Damn.” he whispered to himself putting his hand on his head as he turned around slowly.

As he finally started to figure out where he came from he started on his hike back to school still pumped up that he was finally going to have some excitement. With a little bit of a skip in his step he walked happily. As he neared the halfway mark he felt his phone vibrate. Looking down at it he realized that it was a text message from Rodger.

“About time.” He whispered to himself a little annoyed that it took him so long to touch bases with him.

“Meet me in my room in about 20 minutes. Bring energy drinks you will need them.”

Joey stopped walking looking at the message as he read it over and over again. “Bring energy drinks?” he asked himself in a whisper confused as hell with what the message was saying. However Rodger was a good friend so if he wanted Joey to be there he would, he had nothing to do for the next few hours anyway.

--

Rick smiled as he talked to her cuddling with her in the smile tight spot. As a man his hands would wonder from time to time from to legs a little closer up to between her tights before skipping over her sensitive parts and moving to her belly. His other hands found its way down her back to her butt where he allowed it to rest. Throughout the entire time he paid close attention to her reactions and at any sign that she wasn’t liking something he would back off completely and return to just cuddling.

He was startled as his phone started to vibrator. “Hold on one moment.” His voice was soft and very apologetic as he turned away from her to look at his message.

“Meet me in my room in about 20 minutes. Bring energy drinks, you will need them.”

“Wtf?” Rick said softly actually saying the abbreviations. “Hay I kind of have to go in a minute.. A friend of mind is having this party and what not, but I really loved this meeting and would love it if you would come to the dance. We don’t even have to dance we can make fun of everyone else.. I just would like to spend more time with you.” Rick finished off before blushing. Taking out his wallet he started to take out the money for the meal. “Let me get this for you.”

--

“Yep that’s all three” Rodger spoke to himself as he finally hung up the phone in one hand. His other hand was holding onto the clothing of Ivy who was now situated in a doggy position in front of him lying on her own bed. His hips slammed into her plum ass hard before slowly pulling himself out of her. For the past few minutes he had been fucking the poor girl stopping every time he saw that she would cum. He needed her body wanting to cum almost needing it.

Pulling away from her he smiled looking down at her as she still wore her disguise. “Go ahead and change into something that shows off that lovely little body of yours more. I want to give you a little gift.” He told her as his hands squeezed on her ass hard.

Cassie smiled up a Rick only to gasp lightly as she felt his hands moving along her thighs, lightly moving between them only to skip up to her belly. She lifted her ass lightly to feel his palm firmly against her flesh as she loved being groped there and she let out a soft sigh of pleasure with her face a sweet red hue. She moved her hand down slowly to stroke his own thigh teasingly as she pressed close so as to hide their hands from anyone else's view. Not that people were looking. Cassie jumped lightly as she heard the phone vibrate and she slowly removed her hands.

She looked up at him, a little dissappointed though at the offer of seeing him again made her happy and she slowly nodded to him. "Alright, so long as we can see each other again. I should get going anyhow. I'm sure my dorm parents wonder where I am." She laughed softly as she gazed up at him. "Nu...we both pay for it. Just be far." She quickly stepped in, putting her share of money on the table.

She got up and waited for him before giving him a hug. "I'll see you later tonight then. I know where your school is. Meet you there." she winked at him. "Come get me at the entrence to your school." She whispered before gathering her things and leaving with her hips lightly waving as she seemed content and happy.

---

Ivy gave a little whimper as her ass waved about in the air as she rested upon her knees and she let her top half of her body lean down against the pillow which she held in front of her. Her pussy was just begging for relief as she felt the muscles milk each other, swollen and so tight that the walls were rubbing against each other whenever Rodger pulled away while her tight little ass hole had relaxed a bit so the boys would have fun too as Rodger had gotten her good and ready.

Licking her lips she whimpered adorably and slowly nodded at him. "O-Okay...Hmm, how about the corset?" She whispered softly with a smile before looking around over at him with her soft green eyes as she slowly moved away, giving a sweet squeal as he squeezed her ass.

Moving into the closet she soon came back to the bed dressed in a neat little corset of red with black lace and pattern all over the place. Her large breasts were nice and plump, held up by the cups that barely kept her breasts from over flowing. She looked cute with her pixy cut and her lusty, needy stare as she lay back and slid fingers beneath the strip of cloth that covered her pussy to give herself a soft stroke, keeping herself good and wet.

As she left the room to get changed he smiled before sitting down on the side of the bed. He pulled up his pants slowly before zipping it shut.

“Oh damn..” he spoke softly as he saw her cute little ass coming out of the closet her corset showing off her body like a well plated meal. Slowly he moved off of the bed as she sat onto it allowing her to get herself in the bed the way she wanted before he started to crawl on top of her slowly. Moving slowly he did his best not to touch her knowing that doing such a thing would only lead to him fucking her. Even though he didn’t want to touch her he felt as if he need to kiss her as if she was being for it. Kissing her hard his tongue started to play with her tongue slowly before pulling away from her abruptly watching her crave for more. Get from on top of her he started to stand up. Giving her to contact holder he looked into her eyes deeply wanting to take them in before she hid them away.

“I want you to go ahead and put on those, just to hide your green eyes from them don’t want someone realizing who you are.” This was why Rodger didn’t call Markayl. He knew that if anyone would figure who she was it would be him. His taught process was interrupted as a knocking was heard at their door. Steeping away from her he smiled and went to the door opening it slowly to reveal both Ricky and Joey.

“Hay wha…. What the hell is going on here?” Joey said quickly as he pushed past Rodger and moved towards the strange girl who laid on the bed. “Who is this?”

“My girlfriend.”

”What to hell your girlfriend? When the hell did you get one and this hot without me knowing.”

“I have my ways..”

”Um… can I come in.” Rick whispered softly slightly shocking Rodger as he opened the door wider letting him walk in. “Wow she is really cute..” he spoke softly looking at her body.

“Yep, and she told me that she wants to fuck you guys.” He told the both of them pulling Joey off the bed quickly. “Well really all three of us and I really didn’t think you guys would mind sharing such a cute thing. Iven choice not to join in so come on and lets have some fun hum? ”

The two other guys nodded their heads slightly as Rodger finally started to let the go.

“Well then guys this is Ivy, love these are my friends Rick and Joey. Would you like to get to know them better?”

She looked up at him, giving him a hot heated look with her bright green eyes, her trademark. She let her fingers still stroke her pussy slowly before feeling him crawl on top of her making her give a soft heated moan as he kissed her hard, loving his rough play as she shivered beneath him and sat up as he got off of her. Her eyes looked hopeful that they were play more though turned curiously to the contact holder that she was offered. At his explination she happily complied and moved to a small mirror on a desk to try and fit the contacts in her eyes which took pretty much no effort.

She smiled lightly at her apperence as the contacts were an icy blue, looking good with her hair. Yet, with her green eyes it added a touch of green that made an interesting blend though she much rather liked her sweet green eyes.

She moved back to the door, looking up at him as she heard some knocking. "Thanks hun." She said in a silky voice before looking over at Joey and looking him up and down before her eyes moved to Rick as well. She blushed cutely giving the three of them her hot little glare.

"Hmm, I'd love to." Ivy whispered in a dreamy manner. She padded to the door to close it and lock it before moving to collapse to her knees in front of Rick and Joey. "I REALLY want to get to know them." She winked over at Rodger before her hands cupped Rick and Joey's lowers within her palms, giving a squeezed before rolling them. She leaned close to Rick's lowers, running her tongue against the cloth that seperated his flesh from her mouth and hands, then doing the same to Joey.

Rodger smiled softly as he watched Ivy go to work on both Rick and Joey giving them the same eyes that made him hers. As she got to her knees he quickly turned away before walking towards his own bed jumping onto it before sitting up still looking towards them. Having fucked Ivy time and time again he had long ago learned how to make her squeal and now he was just watching to see how the these two would go about it.

“Hay, are you going to join in?” Ask Joey as his hands gently rested on Ivy’s head still shocked that Rodger could hide suck a cute little thing as her from him. “You are really good with that tongue of yours” he spoke softly as his other hand moved to his pants starting to undo them slowly as she turned away to face Rick. With in seconds his pants hit the floor and he quickly steeped out of them and his shoes, as he stood half naked in front of them. At this point he was slightly glade that he didn’t get fucked just yet.

Unlike Joey, Rick was much more taken aback by Ivy’s advance even stepping back slightly as her tongue gently traced the length of his member through his pants. His mouth was sealed shut as he looked down to her wanting to see more of her body. While he did enjoy a good blowjob like she could give him his eyes was one something else, her sweet little body. Bending over her hand slightly his hand gently pulled on the string that lay against her ass pushing it against her pussy and ass deeply. His other hand gently rubbed against her ass softly loving her complexion and wanting nothing more then to enjoy her lovely body.

Ivy looked back at Rodger occasionally, unable to help it, wanting to make sure that he was okay with everything as they hadn't explained the whole thing with each other and she of course didn't want him to get too jealous though the thought did make her squirm in a cute little manner as she snuggled up against Joey, nodding up at him. "Thank you, Rodger has told me that too." She winked up at Joey with a little giggle as she saw him undress slightly so she could view his bare legs which she ran her hands up and down sweetly, pressing up against him before looking over at Rick curiously.

She felt him suddenly pull away from her making her pout. Yet she watched his eyes, noticing that he was simply staring at her and she blushed in a cute little manner, gazing up at him and grinning in an amused manner as he moved over to bend over her and lightly play with her, rubbing the cloth that was covering her ass crack and pussy making her moan sweetly as he pressed his fingers close.

Ivy gave a little whimper while she reached for Joey's prick, firmly and smoothly stroking it, clearly a good deal practiced. She moved close, her tongue giving a firm lap from the base of his prick all the way to the tip where her tongue flicked it before she suckled on the very tip, jerking him viciously making her growl and moan adorably.

“God damn.” Joey moaned loudly as he felt her almost go crazy on his prick sucking and stroking it as if she knew that he held the tastes cum in the entire world. Rodger must have enjoyed his days teaching her day in and day out; just how good she was, was what Joey wanted to know. His hand held onto her head keeping her distance from him to a minimum seeing that Ricky didn’t seem too interested in her blowjob. “Yeah that’s it, show me how much of me you can take.” He told her softly almost in a whisper still a little scared of telling Rodgers woman what to do. Joey wasn’t as thick or even as long as Rodger but what he did have over him was stamina he could last longer then Rodger which allowed him to go harder and fast for even longer.

Ricky moved from her quickly as he heard her reaction moving behind her slowly his hands gently rubbing against her back on her corset. With his hands he held onto her hips before picking her up slightly not enough to interfere with her sucking just enough so that her could see her entire ass. His fingers moved in-between her legs softly rubbing against the thin string that shield her barely. Moving them in a small circle her rubbed against her soft pussy lips as his lips started to kiss at her perfect ass. Tightly his hand squeezed on her ass as he begun to get eager wanting her legs open for him to taste her.

Rodger smiled at her loving how she kept looking back to him grinning softly as he watched the events take place in front of him. He was not one to get jealous so easy actually getting horny watching other guys hands over her body.

She purred lightly at Joey as he moaned, loving the fact he was vocal, though she enjoyed Rodger's voice more as it was rougher, a little deeper and more masculine in a sense. She looked up at him as she felt the steady hand on her soft black hair making her giggle lightly at his statement. She moved her tongue up and down his length, applying pressure to the sensitive underside of his cock before kissing the tip once more. With a soft little groan she opened her lips and pushed down while sucking him between her lips with a long hard suck as she kept her lips tight, her tongue meanwhile flicking the slit of his cock.

She felt a tug lightly from behind and rather then sit down on her legs she knelt up so he could play with her nice rough ass. She whimpered sweetly as he made the cloth rub up against her pussy. Slowly she moved her legs apart for him so her ass and pussy spread a little bit wider for him and she stuck her ass out slightly for him and spread her legs a little bit more for him with a soft panting sound as her head was slowly bobbing up and down on Joey's prick.

She broke away though. "Lets move to the bed. I hate the floor." She said, breaking away with ease and laying down on the bed, looking over to Rodger for a moment with a hopeful smile. She let her legs hang off of the edge so that Rick could still have his fun while Joey could get on top of her and let her play with his prick.

Back
Top Bottom