Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Tsuna laughed lightly, "I think everyone thinks that at some point" he noted rhetorically. Of course everyone had been annoyed if not attacked by Hibari at some point but he at least stuck to his own rules. He really wasn't being biased, but Tsuna understood why he'd upset her nonetheless and let her vent about it. It was still a valid feeling after all.

When training was brought up, Tsuna chuckled nervously, "right, though... That in of itself is a workout" he admitted. It was true not just because of the physical effort behind sexual encounters, but their mom in particular was proving quite the challenge to keep up with.

Arriving together, Tsuna and Tsukiko found a place called Trattoria Il Vagone. "Yeah..." Tsuna agreed with awed enthusiasm as they looked over the options together.

"Hmm..." Tsuna thought for a moment before deciding on something with red sauce as opposed to Tsukiko's choice. "I think I'll do the Pasta Puttanesca" he answered her, continuing to look over until they were asked for their order and he decided to stay with that choice. Luckily it was easy enough to place without needing to translate to the waiter, but they were still able to with the phone translator.

"Great!" Daiki clasped his hands together with a firm, enthusiastic sound despite Hitsuki's concern. "After all, we still need each flame eventually" he noted, "so while it'll be difficult, it just hastens the process" he assured them. "You're right though, we need to be careful of what they or any of their allies know if they're all showing up like this" Daiki agreed before Yuri continued on.

"Oho~" Daiki's hands rested on his hips, leaning back in intrigued surprise at the revelation Yuri shared with them before he nodded. "Yeah, that'll be our in" he affirmed, "we can get closer, keep watching and maybe find some more hooks to tug on as well but for now that's a good Plan A" Daiki confirmed with the two of them.

"I can let Kaito know first probably, if you let the others in on the new info" he asked of them.

"Touche, but it doesn't really focus on strengthening my punches or martial arts, either. And that I do need to eventually improve on, but ... point made. It definitely forces you to have decent stamina, or else."

Before the waiter got out of ear shot, Tsukiko hastily added that she'd take some water for her drink. It was the basic and safest choice, yes. But Tsukiko had never been overly fond of sodas or anything too sweet anyway. Add in the fact she was on both the track and swim teams, and water was practically needed for her to excel at both sports.

They'd soon be alone, left to their own devices. Her shoulders relaxed as Tsukiko let out a soft sigh of relief, smiling at her brother. "Well ... this seems to have been the winning idea, because I'm definitely beginning to feel better. Thanks for this."

It still didn't take away all of her annoyance from the earlier fiasco, but at least she could focus on something much more pleasant. "I guess go back home after this, huh?"

Some part of her didn't mind trying to sneak back, but on the other hand .... maybe it was for the best they played their hand in a smart way instead of taking a risk. At least today had been practice and not the real matches; that was enough of a silver lining to further help her feel less irked about what'd occurred mere moments ago.

Yuri gave her own nod as Daiki asked whether she'd let the others know. Which namely left Yukiko, Touma, and Akio all left. The guys would be easy enough to find .... Yukiko, on the other hand, was a slightly different story. She tended to have quite a few places to be found; in the kitchen, in someone's bed, or tending to their special 'guest' they'd been keeping hidden away in one of the many cells. "Yukiko would be ... ??"

"Probably finishing up, if not already done, with our guest. She was livid with him last I heard prior to leaving and following the Sawada's."

Yuri nodded, sighing at the revelation. "I get it. He is getting a bit annoying, but he's still useful. Hopefully she didn't go overboard. For now, he's more useful alive."

And sure enough, a quick enough trip downstairs showed Yukiko was indeed standing in front of a chained and familiar figure - well, it would be to Tsuna and Tsukiko if they were there to see it themselves. Snow was falling all around the cell, both in and outside it. A metal collar more akin to a medieval shackle was bound around the boy's neck ... and while it may look useless to the naked eye, there was a very cruel trick linked to the item.

"You're dismissed. Come on now." Yuri calmly stated. Disheveled, silver locks whipped around as Yukiko swiftly turned and chuckled softly as she found herself looking at Yuri.

"Finally done with your surveillances, I see."

Yuri smirked as she shrugged, "Unlike you, I seem to have found some useful stuff out."

"Oi, oi, oi! That's not cool!"

Yuri's grin widened as she shrugged once more. "Am I wrong? Doesn't look like it."

"Tch. Fine. Consider yourself lucky, boy. You finally get a reprieve, it seems. But don't think we're done with you. Far from it."

Even as Yukiko would leave with Yuri, the snow continued to fall ... no doubt an odd and very unnatural sight. One that implied there was something ... special about the weather lingering in the area.

Tsuna chuckled with Tsukiko as they half-joked about the benefits they were starting to see with such strenuous exercise. He nodded when Tsukiko seemed to like where they picked, "I'm glad" Tsuna smiled genuinely when Tsukiko said she was feeling better.

Thinking for a moment, Tsuna then nodded, "yeah might as well, maybe go for a swim or something?" He shrugged. It had been a decently full first half of the day already so Tsuna was far from bored or eager to do a whole lot. Besides, this in of itself was just nice - they were in another country after all! Tsuna took in a relaxed breath as the moment reminded him once again that they were in fact on vacation.

"Y-you-" The door closed before their captive's voice could even be heard. Nothing but pure cold fogged the small window of the metal door, obscuring the figure inside that the women and Hitsuki left bound on his own.

Daiki had already departed by the time the others returned. He had his own other tasks to attend to as well as finding and notifying the one he called Kaito.

A few days after that, the boxing tournament would finally take place. Of course they had been able to see Ryohei since, it wasn't as if anyone was training 24/7, but now they'd get to cheer him on with Tsukiko and everyone else. Hibari didn't give them or anyone else any trouble either of course, now that they were actually supposed to be there, and was busy standing watch with - or more accurately away from - the rest of the staff from Namimori.

The lavish seating built around the boxing ring was packed, tickets had sold out surprisingly and some people clamored in to see still. Not that no one would usually come to such a thing but Tsuna didn't expect the whole event to be so popular.

"Wow..." Tsuna looked around, "I'm glad we got these seats, it's so full!" He noted to Tsukiko and Kyoko.

Thankfully, the next few days allowed Tsukiko a reprieve. Of course, there was another reason aside from things like mercy and her father keeping their mom 'busy', but that was also being kept away from herself and Tsuna. For now, she was honestly a small bit relieved that things had slowed down. At most, Nana offered suggestions or ways to get a bit more audacious, and there was at least one suggestion that Tsukiko had started actively partaking in. She'd started forgoing wearing any panties. Even with outfits that included skirts.

Yeah, it was a huge risk. But that was probably what made it feel so good for Tsukiko; the risks and dangers that came along with trying something so risky out. Today's outfit was no exception; if anything, it had even more reasons to push her luck. Today was the real day of the fights. Which meant that today there shouldn't be any nonsense from Hibari.

Or if there's gonna be, it damn well be an actual reason, Tsukiko mused to herself, smiling as she finished following Kyoko back to their seats. "Indeed," she concurred with her brother, flashing an appreciative smile towards Kyoko. "Thanks again for offering these to us."

"Oh, no problem at all. I even tried calling the others after we last met up; most of the others either already had plans or something of the like."

... Hopefully that was something that hadn't been arranged by Reborn. Tsukiko managed to wave her hand through the air after chuckling softly. "Ah well. Our gain."

"That truly is a really pretty necklace."

"Thank you. I don't take it off unless I really have to."

Just like before, they'd sat down so Tsuna was in the middle of them both. So when Kyoko leaned over in order to get a better look, it took all of Tsukiko's will power to not laugh out loud. She met the other girl half way, only making the fact that not one, but two sets of breasts were just mere inches away from Tsuna's hands. Of course, it was obvious who was purposely teasing him and who wasn't ... but Kyoko didn't need to know that much just yet.

They'd remain in place with their chests hovering over Tsuna's lower body for forty-five seconds. But for Tsuna, it would very likely feel a lot longer, more like an eternity. Eventually, though, both women did sit back in their seats.

A few seconds of feedback from a mic would be the first sound the trio would hear, causing not only them, but the audience to let out a displeased groan. A throat clearing would be next, followed by the announcer clearly speaking into the microphone. Fortunately, it was in English; something that even if the twins weren't necessarily as fluent in, they could understand and translate the words well enough due to learning the subject in school.

"Thank you everyone for attending our annual summer tournament to determine which fighting style will reign supreme! We have quite a few schools from various countries, all representing different styles, here this year. I'm excited to see what this year's tournament brings, and we hope you all are, so let's get things under way, shall we?!"

The roar from the crowd earned a smile that anyone close enough to the commentator would be able to see. "Very well then! First up, representing Boxing and hailing all the way from Namimori, Japan, please welcome ... Ryohei Sasagawa!"

Kyoko raised a fist proudly up in the air, grinning from ear to ear. Her hands cupped around her mouth as she cried out, "GO GET HIM, ONII-SAN!"

Which would no doubt bring out the next surprise that would come after Ryohei slid through the ropes.

"Next representing Krav Maga, born and raised in our very own Venice, Italy and representing
Vicenza American High School, please welcome ... Yuri Ikeda!"

From the opposite set of curtains, a raven haired young woman sporting a black sports outfit emerged. Once she entered the ring, however, it'd become more obvious that she wasn't nearly as small as most people may have assumed. In fact, she was tied with Ryohei in height - something that earned an amused and shocked gasp from both Tsukiko and Kyoko.

"I haven't seen many people stand physically and match onii-san's height. Definitely not with women for sure."

"I mean ... I've heard that a lot of Europeans are tall, but ... wow ... " Tsukiko murmured. Though she hadn't been at any of the fiascos over the past two years in person, she had heard about the numerous types of opponents Tsuna had faced from her own brother. Quite a few of them were like this woman, some even taller ... which was crazy just to think about. Now that she was seeing it though? It really was quite the impressive display.

Yuri, meanwhile, just smiled, completely blocking out the audience. Her focus was solely on Ryohei. "Do me a favor, sweetie," she muttered only in an audible tone to the white-haired youth, "Don't you dare give me any of that 'I don't fight women' bullshit. Because I've had far too many say that to me and ... well ... that just gives me more reasons to beat their asses. So please ... don't be like them. Not unless you're a masochist, then by all means, correct me."

Right after he'd reply - regardless of what it may or may not be - the bells would ring, signaling the start of the match. Yuri wasted little time, knowing fully well what she wanted to do. Even though she'd only studied him for a few seconds, it was long enough to get an ample idea on what to do and even look out for. With almost inhuman agility, she threw an uppercut straight for Ryohei's jaw.

Anyone that knew enough anatomy would also understand there was indeed a very specific reason she'd aimed there of all places. Fortunately, she didn't have lethal intentions ... not yet, though were Ryohei against a more brutal person, this may become that exact story. No, though; this would just be one of the quickest ways to start ending the fight so it'd go in Yuri's favor.

"Yeah, thank you Kyoko!" Tsuna answered back with Tsukiko as they showed their appreciation. He blushed softly as the necklace he'd gotten Tsukiko was complimented again.

"Geh!" Tsuna gulped as he stiffened up when not just Kyoko but Tsukiko both leaned over him. Their chests were so close to him, nearly touching. It would make him riled up or bashful enough with just Tsukiko doing this in public, but Kyoko too on his other side - needless to say Tsuna was sweating as he tried to remain stiffly noble in this scenario, but only one part of him was getting properly stiff!

Luckily for now the awful screech of the feedback forced Tsuna's attention back to the ring along with everyone else. As the announcer finally called Ryohei up to the ring and Kyoko cheered, Tsuna joined. "Yeah Ryohei!" He called out in a slightly more meek shout than Kyoko or Tsukiko's cheers.

The short spiky white haired young man came through the ropes with his eyes on his opponent, not once leaving to appreciate the crowd or revel boastfully in his popularity. It was true Ryohei didn't think young girls or kids should be in fights, but this was no little girl. He could tell by looking at her she was strong, and her immediate response wasn't something Ryohei could turn down.

"Bah, you wont hear it from me!" Ryohei grinned as he punched his gloved fists together, testing their fit. "If you got what it takes then I'm not gonna hold back to the extreme!" He pointed a boxing glove forward with an affirmative not before he took his boxing stance.

The bell rang and Ryohei let Yuri take the first move, not that he had a whole lot of choice due to her speed but he was on the defensive nonetheless. Only because of that was Ryohei barely able to duck his head to the side so that she only, very lightly, grazed the edge of his jaw.

"Woah, she's fast!" Tsuna exclaimed when Ryohei ducked it.

This gave him the perfect chance to counter however. Ryohei reared back and threw a strong, fast punch right for Yuri's exposed side. However, just before it connected, Ryohei's eye twinged as he felt a throbbing in his head. The sudden ache felt like he took a jab right to the jaw, but that couldn't have been just from her grazing him... Right?

Either way it set his punch off center, giving Yuri the perfect chance to end it in one blow.

"Perfect! That's all I need to hear!"

And no sooner than Yuri uttered her declaration did the atmosphere change. Even Tsuna, Tsukiko, and Kyoko could all feel it from their seats. What was originally meant to be a friendly competition quickly held a serious undertone to it in a matter of seconds. The aura wouldn't be quite so dire as to be like that of a killing intention; but it was clear Yuri was here for much more than simply 'a good, clean fight'. And going off her movements? It looked like she was going for an insanely swift, decisive victory.

Of course, there was a secret to how she was aiming for that. But no one else needed to know. And it wasn't like she was cheating; not technically. She'd need to get caught, but who would even be able to do that? A small handful of people, and none were close enough nor had the right type of knowledge on her exact ability so Yuri felt very safe, suffice to say.

A smug grin was flashed at Ryohei ... before Yuri deftly grabbed his shoulders and tugged him down, driving her knees straight into his sternum. As she allowed Ryohei to let gravity guide him back towards the ground, the referee - and anyone else close enough - would notice a bruise already beginning to form.

"O-Onii-san?!" A horrified look crossed Kyoko's face as she practically shoved herself out of her seat and ran towards ringside. Thankfully, she had enough restraint to stay outside, but it was easy enough to see that were it not for the fact the referee had to declare a winner first, she would have decided to ignore the rules and slide into the ring anyways, rules be damned.

Ryohei's arm would be lifted once .... only to collapse onto the mat. The action was repeated two more times, and after it fell back on the third landing, the bells rang once more.

"A-And your winner by total knockout ... Yuri Ikeda!"

That was all Kyoko needed to hear. Now she used the lower and middle set of ropes to get in, kneeling beside her brother. A chuckle made her head lift up as she found herself looking into Yuri's eyes, a rare but very irked look decorating Kyoko's face.

"Oh, come now. You heard him before the fight, did you not? He wasn't going to hold back ... so why should I?"

"Not holding back is one thing. This ... wasn't it a bit excessive?"

Yuri shrugged casually. "I just did what was necessary and, unfortunately, that meant incapacitating him as quickly as possible. With him being a boxer by default, it means his upper body is much stronger than his lower one. Had I given him any opportunities to land any hits against me ... I may be in his place."

"If he could read me properly to start with," she mused to herself. If this fight was an indication of anything, Yuri felt certain enough she would have been safe. But much better to be safe than sorry, particularly given he was one of the Vongola who actually beat not only his opponent from Varia, but the other family their special guest hailed from, and most - if not everyone else - that he faced in the Future.

"Oi, oi, chill though," Yuri nodded downward, guiding Kyoko's attention to Ryohei's chest. "As you can see, it's not like I killed him or anything."

Tsukiko, meanwhile, managed to snap herself out of her daze. A shaky breath followed by a soft gulp elicited before she turned and looked over at her brother. "That ... that's insane! That's ... like Hibari levels of strength! What even ... did I imagine that?"

But as her head turned and she saw Ryohei still prone on the canvas, Tsukiko knew that hadn't been the case. "She seems to have things under control, but ... should we help her anyway, or ... ??"

This Yuri wanted to finish it too quick, Ryohei could feel the pressure of her intent even if he didn't know what that intent was. In fact, he explicitly misunderstood in a way. Was she looking beyond him? Was he just a step to some greater goal? He didn't know the deeper meaning of Yuri's attack against him as a member of the Vongola Family, but in either case she was looking down on him. Ryohei would never back down from that kind of challenge.

As his strike faltered though Yuri was able to slip passed and grab his shoulders to ram her knee into his chest. "Kwoohh!" Ryohei coughed the air out of his lungs that was forced out by the power in Yuri's knee.

"Ryohei-Nii!" Tsuna called out with Kyoko in concern as Ryohei was slammed to the mat by his own weight.

The victory was declared. After Kyoko ran into the ring and Tsukiko snapped out of it, Tsuna rushed into the ring to answer Tsukiko's question. "C'mon" he told her, heading to the edge of the ring in worry. As Yuri tried to calm his concerned sister, Ryohei lifted an arm in front of Kyoko.

"Stop..." He told Kyoko with shaky breath, holding a glove to the forming bruise over his chest, "she won... Fair and square... I told her to..." He said. His lips exposing his gritted teeth stretched into a weakened grin. "That was extreme..." Ryohei breathed roughly, struggling to catch his breath as he let out a chuckle, "you're a real fighter... But next time I wont lose" Ryohei told her as he slowly caught his breath and smirked to Yuri.

Only then letting Kyoko help him to his feet and escort him through the ropes, Tsuna along with Tsukiko helped Ryohei down and off the ring. "Are you okay?" Tsuna asked worriedly.

Ryohei merely chuckled, "agh... I'm fine... Don't worry about me I'll have the doctors check everything out and watch the rest of the fights" he assured them all. "C'mon Kyoko" he said with an assuring smile as he motioned to his sister to help him back to the back rooms to be treated.

Tsuna nodded hesitantly watching Ryohei and Kyoko's backs turned as they disappeared into the back for the time being.

The moment her twin got up and ran down, Tsukiko saw the answer to her question on whether they should try to help or not. As she stopped at ringside, she felt her heart freeze then quicken as Yuri's gaze almost immediately went right to her. With what she'd just witnessed? Yeah, no. Tsukiko definitely didn't want to even risk getting hurt by this woman. She was dangerous in her own rights; not quite as much as if she were a member of Varia, but damn close. Or so that was how it seemed, anyway.

"My, my. All of these people for one guy? Is it really that odd to see a chick beat a guy?"

"That quickly and easily, yes," Kyoko muttered, still feeling a bit upset at how badly this woman had hurt her brother. Fighting and sparring ... that was one thing. But this? It seemed almost ... excessive. Kyoko started to open her mouth ... but stopped as her onii-san's voice rang in her ears first. "R-Ryohei, even still .... that ... could have gone wrong so badly."

"She's not technically wrong, Ryohei-kun. But ... it is true to remind you all that I do follow some rules. And in the case of Krav Maga? It's not meant to be used lethally; not unless it's absolutely necessary. But frankly, lover girl ... "

"W-wha, me?" Kyoko stuttered, flushing as she watched Yuri nod. "O-Oh, no. That's my brother!"

"Oh. My bad. Then she's not your sister I'm guessing?"

Of course, Yuri knew all of these answers. But if she hinted she already had that information ... well, it wouldn't work in her favor.

"N-no," Kyoko managed to reply back, "They're classmates, friends of mine."

"Anyway, the point I was trying to get at, young miss, is any martial arts can be turned into a more deadly version of itself. Even the more pacifistic styles like Aikido can be turned around into something far more brutal and violent if the wrong people practice it. Your brother knew this, otherwise he wouldn't have taken the risk by entering this tournament."

Now Yuri's gaze went back to Ryohei as she gave him a sly smile. "We'll see, won't we? Bold of you to assume there'll be a second round at all but, I admit, that does sound like it could be fun if absolutely nothing else. Now then ... excuse me ..."

As Ryohei and Kyoko exited, so did Yuri. The raven-haired woman went off in the opposite direction as the Sasagawa's ... though not before sneaking one last peek over at Tsukiko.

I'll definitely be seeing you again. You just don't know it yet. Yuri thought before eventually disappearing completely from sight.

A breath that she didn't realize had been held finally elicited from her lips as Tsukiko practically found herself alone. Well, mostly. The referee was nearby, as were other people from the audience. But otherwise, the only familiar person next to her was her brother. And after following his gaze? That certainly helped her anxiety fade away as she chuckled and smirked.

"You perv," she whispered in his ear, "I mean, yeah, she does have a decent ass but ... really? Isn't this the wrong place to act like that, hmm? So ... should we even get back to our seats or .... do you have something else in mind?"

"She's right" Ryohei grinned, it didn't seem he was bothered by being beaten by a girl. "That's what the fight's all about" he was finally able to express in front of his sister, since it had to do with boxing and all and was an innocent enough statement on it's own. Before they parted, Ryohei nodded with a firm "mm" agreeing to Yuri being vaguely interested to fight again.

Up in the stands Hibari was subtly watching down from above. His thin eyes squinted as he watched Yuri take down Ryohei - she was a strong one. What's more, she was saying far too much for his taste to express what she seemed to not know about them. Maybe the woman was just nosy and thought she'd pick at who was single out of the girls who crowded Ryohei with Tsuna. Still it was something to note with the power she exuded regardless of what she was saying to the others.

"Ngh... Thanks Kyoko-Chan" Ryohei flashed an assuring smile to her as she helped him to the on site medics.

"E-eh?! N-Nee-San!" Tsuna gasped in a hushed tone, his face turning red. He wasn't necessarily looking at Kyoko's butt like Tsukiko was implying, but now it was in his head at such an inappropriate time. That with the tension built up remembering Kyoko and Tsukiko's tiny chests hovering just over his hands, it was difficult to not be riled up at the suggestive implications Tsukiko then made with her question.

Tsuna looked around, left to right then back again, "c'mere..." He said bashfully as he grabbed Tsukiko's hand and lead her through the seats to a door out from the main gym area into the back hallways that were not so well lit due to the rest of the building being closed. A ways from the door and off to the side behind a wall of stacked chairs and supplies, Tsuna pulled Tsukiko back with him. Looking around one more time the boy leaned in and kissed his sister deeply, backing her up against the concrete wall behind her.

Tsukiko licked her lips as Tsuna wasted little time in grabbing her hand, though not before stammering and trying to insist he hadn't been gawking at Kyoko's ass. In truth, she was certain enough he really hadn't been doing that. Not intentionally, anyway. But it was too perfect of a chance and besides, it'd helped get rid of some of the lingering tension that had been hovering in the air around them. Now that they were gone and away from that though ... Tsukiko was already feeling at least somewhat better. Enough that her immediate thoughts weren't on what she'd just watched, nor the woman that had practically beaten Ryohei in basically a one hit knock out.

"Mmmmm. I was wondering when you'd ... mmhhh ... "

This kiss did its job to silence her as Tsuna heatedly began making out with her. A smile crept over her lips as she took the hint and leaned into the gesture, pressing her own lips firmly against her brother's.

God, this feels great ...

No, nothing major was happening. Still, the fact Tsuna had at least mustered enough courage to not only guide her to a risky place, but pressed her against the wall? Fuck yes. That really flipped a lot of Tsukiko's switches, and despite only kissing at that moment, she was beginning to get wet. Whether he noticed that right then and there, well ... he would once he began touching her crotch.

Until then, Tsukiko worked on getting her own head start of sorts, lowering her right hand and slipping it down Tsuna's pants and boxers. A groan elicited as she felt her twin already stiff and erect. Not fully, but enough that it was clear something had also gotten him turned on. Probably when she and Kyoko had almost had their breasts touch one another ... though she wouldn't set aside the possibility that it could have been poking fun at Tsuna for staring at Kyoko.

"So naughty. Fuck yes, I love this," she cooed, pulling away to regain her oxygen. "Here .... probably getting uncomfortable, huh?" she muttered, pulling her hand out and using both to undo her twin's pants, letting them fall down along with his boxers. "You want me here, huh? Well then ... come get me, onii-san~"

Tsukiko blushed but simultaneously smiled as she spread her legs, causing the skirt to hike up a bit. Far enough that he'd see several things; her juices already steadily trailing down her thighs, and the 'advice' her mom had given about forgoing panties. Just in case he hadn't noticed before today ... now he'd definitely know just how lewd his sister had been becoming.

Tsuna gave a soft, strained moan into the kiss as Tsukiko's hand delved down his cargo pants and into his boxers to cup his hardening shaft. It only took moments against his twin's bare hand for his cock to get achingly hard as they made out together.

He panted as the kiss broke and his pants were pushed to the floor letting his cock sprout free. As she spread her legs, Tsuna couldn't help but press against Tsukiko and push his cock inside of her. Now they both stood with Tsukiko's back to the wall and facing him, her brother between her legs as he spread them around his thighs to enter her slit.

"Gah..." Tsuna breathed against Tsukiko's ear as he started to fuck his sister standing. His hips began to hump into her rapidly, kissing against her neck and jaw. "Nee-San... You're so lewd..." Tsuna whispered half ironically if he wasn't as bashful about it. He blushed and smiled back against her cheek as he rutted away against her.

A rapid, quiet clapping echoed lightly around just their little space from the twins' hips working at each other rapidly, taking out the frustrations of the day onto one another. "Agh..." Tsuna nibbled against Tsukiko's ear panting lightly into it as he pumped against her.

Tsuna's hand reached up to grab Tsukiko's top and pulled it down to reveal her perky chest. He immediately grabbed one of her small breasts and kneaded it softly as he fucked into her. It seemed all the teasing had really gotten Tsuna to go off in her in his own way. "Tsukiko-Chan..." Tsuna huffed gently as he humped her, "damn... You really feel good..." He gritted his teeth and chuckled softly with quickened breath as he kept up the pace, trying not to cum quick. At least for the moment he had a hold on it.

After a few more minutes of fucking, Tsuna was started to get the hang of it. He was starting to get close but he at least didn't feel like he had to cum right away. Though... A sudden chill up his spine would be felt as a killing pressure bared down on the both of them. It wasn't until the voice emerged from the darkness however that he stopped mid thrust, buried inside his sister as someone appeared.

"This is highly inappropriate..." a soft, striking voice pierced their very beings followed by a sharp clink of some sort of metallic object unlatching or extending. "You both are going to be bitten to death".

Tsukiko merely smiled as Tsuna called her lewd. "Mhmmm, damn straight. You can thank mom and dad. They helped bring out the best in me .... both of us really. Ohhhh ... "

Her head tilted back as her twin wasted little time, much like she expected, and thrust upward into her waiting snatch. To make up for rushing this slightly, her walls hungrily clamped, helping not only with stimulating her brother, but working on getting him to his full length. She began gently moving her hips along him, helping him bury and stuff his rod deeper and further into her soaked pussy. "Ooooohhhh, yessss. Ahhhh, Tsunaaaaa~"

Tsukiko's body quaked as her brother showed he'd been taking notes. He wasn't simply just rutting into her like he usually would. No, now he was also fondling her breasts ... something that made her happy, evidenced by the juices coating his member as well as her nipples hardening. "Yes, perfect. So goooooooood, onii-san." She nodded her head in agreement, moaning and panting in ecstasy. "S-So do you, Tsuna. You feel so amazing. And it somehow always ... "

But before she could finish that train of thought, the pressure registered. The worst part was it wasn't coming from her midsection. No, it was something forcing Tsuna against her very body. And when the voice rang out? Her heart froze ... and Tsukiko's face lost a considerable amount of color.

"H-Hibari, umm .... "

"This isn't what it looks like!"

Yes it is, you dumbass,
she swiftly chided herself, trying to conjure something more intelligent to say.

"This isn't Namimori!"
"It's not illegal in Japan!"
"This isn't your jurisdiction!"

Tsukiko grit her teeth as she heard her head scold her once more, insisting the first and third thoughts were ultimately the same thing. So ... she finally mustered the only thing that was able to leave her throat and seemed logical enough to say out loud.

"W-We'll leave. N-no need for the violence, but ... if it's really going to come down to that, then .... "

Tsukiko gulped nervously, steeling herself before lifting her head and staring right into Hibari's grey eyes. "This was one hundred percent my fault, so I'll take full responsibility! Don't hurt Tsuna, please." Her arms rose and wrapped firmly around her brother ... seeming determined to take that precaution on the off-chance negotiating wouldn't work.

Or at least showing that she'd most certainly try to keep her brother safe, even if that meant earning a few bruises in the process.

And even if it was true for Tsuna to try to say he'd dragged them there ... it was her comment, her words that'd gotten him riled up. So in that regard? Tsukiko was deeming this to be her doing just a bit more so than her brother's.

"Y-yeah... They really did" Tsuna agreed gently as he panted against Tsukiko's ear, rutting into her rapidly. His cock tensed up in her when she complimented him back, the boy blushing as he kissed against her neck and gently pinched her nipple in response.

"It always-?" Tsuna asked softly before they were both cut off by none other than Hibari.

Rather than a reasonable defense from Tsukiko, Tsuna's babbling alongside her as they both tried to excuse themselves made it nothing more than a bunch of noise to Hibari.

Clank! Thwack! Crack!

The beatdown came as rapidly and unrelentingly as ever. Tsuna was on the ground barely sitting up against the wall, bonked and bruised all over.

Clap clap clap clap

Tsukiko on the other hand suffered a similar attack, battered all over her exposed body, but one that included a more rigorous process. As it was now, she had been forced to bend over against the wall next to Tsuna. Letting one of her arms free to brace against it or else have her face smashed against the wall, Hibari had her other wrist in handcuffs attached to his own that was pulling that arm back behind her.

Slap slap smack smack

Tsukiko's skirt was hiked up high and though Hibari's belt still held his black slacks up around his waist, they were undone exposing his cock that was at this moment drilling ruthlessly into Tsukiko!

Hibari's free hand reached up, grabbing Tsukiko's hair and pulling it up. Even if her hand came off the wall she'd just be hanging inches from it held up by his rough grip in her brown locks.

"W-wait, please!" Tsukiko tried to plead, her eyes widening as the tonfa was brought mercilessly down upon her brother.

Clank! Thwack! Crack!

Her precaution had at least worked in some respects. Tsuna wasn't bleeding to death or anything of the like. Granted, Tsukiko doubted - or at least wanted to believe - that Hibari wouldn't go that far unless he was in a life-threatening situation. Even still, the sight of her twin in a battered state caused a surge of fury that had been locked away for the past two years. And even though the very same person she'd crushed over had caused it ... it didn't stop her from raising her hand.

... But before it could land on Hibari's cheek, she was easily spun around, the same hand she'd tried to slap him with tugged roughly behind her in a hammerlock. Tsukiko whimpered and cried out, trying to struggle against the head of the Disciplinary Committee's grip. But ... he did have his reputation with his strength for a damn good reason.

"Oi, what the hell?! I said we'll leave! S-Stop, you're gonna break my arm if you keep doing that!"

Click!

It wouldn't be until on the next tug that Tsukiko felt what that noise had been. It was a pair of cuffs ... with her right arm being attached to Hibari's own. Despite her anxieties ... the arousal was only getting that much stronger. This may not have been the exact way she'd thought about this sort of thing happening, but it was something she'd fantasized about. And because of that ... embarrassed as she was, Tsukiko was getting even more wet! And not just in front of Hibari, but her brother no less!

"Y-You're ... not really going to .... are you?"

Her eyes widened as she quickly felt his answer. Hibari rammed in, replacing her twin as now he was rapidly and roughly fucking Tsukiko.

"Oh god," she whimpered, shuddering as her left arm barely managed to keep her face from being slammed against the wall. "Ahhhhh, nooooooooooooooo! Not so rough!"

Tsukiko shut her eyes tightly, genuine shame mingling in with her arousal as she got what was easily the most eager and forceful fuck of her life. Her dad had certainly teased and given her a taste of how that could be. But he'd always cared about not hurting her. Hibari ... was not completely doing that. He was at least seeming to be cautious enough not to break her arm, but he was definitely showing he had no qualms getting as close to that threat as humanly possible. Likely just to keep her 'in line', so to speak, but still ...

That both scared and further turned her on .... something that even without saying anything, Hibari would pick up on as her juices squirted on his invading rod, a few landing on the floor.

"Fuck!" she hissed under her breath, her body shuddering wildly as everything she'd thought about and hoped would happen was playing out right before her brother and, just as importantly, herself. It felt almost surreal. She clenched her left fist ... gasping and wincing as the pain from her own nails digging into her palm all but screamed this wasn't an illusion. This was very much real.

Hibari Kyoya was actually fucking her! In public no less ... something that was very much breaking the same rules he typically enforced. There was something hot and incredibly ironic about this scenario. But just like with the other words ... she couldn't even dare let them leave her throat. All that managed to come out were cries, moans and groans of pure bliss.

Horrified as she was at herself ... she couldn't try to hide that some really twisted part of her was enjoying this way more than she ever would have guessed. Even though it was just barely avoiding full-fledged rape and it had most certainly not been wanted. Not like this, at least.

I ... I can't believe he's really ...

Her teeth latched tightly onto her lower lip as poor Tsukiko's body shuddered harder. Just barely keeping herself from cumming ... but she was definitely getting close. Worse - or would it be better? - was noting Hibari was nowhere near done. Not by a long shot which only strengthened her worries. How long could he even keep fucking her? Would he actually cum inside her?

Granted, she had taken her pill, but that wasn't a guarantee. It was just a super high chance to prevent anything from happening. Her nails dug further into her flesh as Tsukiko tightly shut her eyes. The shame that did remain in her was enough to avert her gaze. She probably looked pathetic right now in front of Tsuna. Admitting to crushing on someone like Hibari ... that was one thing. Looking like an absolute whore as said crush had his way with Tsukiko, let alone in front of her own brother?

That was a very different thing, and one she hadn't expected to deal with ever it seemed. Certainly not this soon.

"Please stop, Hibari," she finally managed to whimper in a barely audible voice under her breath, panting and squeezing eagerly along his cock as he continued thrusting roughly into her moist cunt.

Hibari felt Tsukiko's juices spill down his cock yet said nothing as he only kept fucking her. She didn't get a chance to see it but Hibari was bigger than her brother. Not much thicker but he had a good inch on him and that she would undoubtedly feel as he crammed it into her despite her protest.

Tsuna winced and looked up at Tsukiko. Up and to his left he could look into her eyes as she was railed by Hibari of all people right in front of him. He could see the same bruises forming on her that he was suffering but it wasn't like he hadn't been bitten to death by Hibari before.

The thing was, the look in his eyes wasn't shame or looking down on his sister. Tsuna's orange eyes were as bright and accepting as ever. He couldn't say anything, but the look he gave was judgement free and only full of concern. Though down below... His cock itself hadn't softened much, and in fact now that he wasn't being hit and was seeing Tsukiko he was fully hard once again.

It wasn't as if there was any reason to be jealous, he had been sharing her with the rest of his family after all. They had even talked about his Guardians fucking her but Hibari was the last one they'd expected and this was the least expected way it could have happened possible in their minds. Though in reality it made sense for Hibari. The point of the matter was... It was making Tsuna hard as well. Not so much to be cucked, after all he wasn't restrained per say, but to see Tsukiko his own twin being as lewd as she was unleashing with the help of her family. Now it was put into practice so to speak and there was something about that...

"If you're going to fuck your sister out in public, be more discreet... And do it right" Hibari told Tsuna, tugging his sister's hair. "As long as you aren't on school grounds of course" he assured them the boundaries of the rules he was following without contradiction. "You still both represent the Vongola..." He said casually as he fucked Tsukiko, "and more importantly Namimori High" that was Hibari as they knew him for sure...

Hibari's cuffed hand held the single Tonfa he was using on them. He let go of Tsukiko's hair to reach over her back and grab the weapon from the other hand. When he brought it back over Tsukiko's exposed back the metal struck against her skin in a light lash as he pulled the Tonfa over to the other side. "So don't get caught doing indecently mediocre things" he scolded them while his hips worked rapidly.

Bringing the weapon around, Hibari forced the Tonfa length along her mouth, ensuring she either had to bite onto it or feel the more uncomfortable press of it against her mouth if she resisted. Either way Hibari held Tsukiko by the Tonfa in front of her like a reign while the other hand kept her arm attached to his via the cuffs. The Cloud Guardian only fucked harder against Tsukiko, clapping against her ass as he forced the Tonfa to her mouth.

Indeed, the difference was very easily felt, and it only made Tsukiko even more drenched. The pleasure was doing its job in not only making her body react properly, but forgetting about the pain that would no doubt be felt whenever this did end. And perhaps out of a selfish desire ... some part of Tsukiko hoped that wouldn't be for a while. Though with how close she already was? It'd ultimately depend on Hibari and how much stamina he had. This wasn't the usual physical activity he participated in, after all. Normally, he was in fights whilst enforcing rules. How long he could keep fucking?

Tsukiko had no idea.

Yes, this had been a thought she'd teased with Tsuna about happening. But just like her twin, this was the very last Guardian she expected to actually rail away at her. He might be human, but he also didn't come off as carnal.

Then again, with all the frustrations he's had ... this would be one way to get rid of them.

That made Tsukiko frown slightly. She wasn't an official item with any of her family, but there was a sense of love that she got from them. This ... didn't have anything, or at least nothing Tsukiko could detect. She was all but a toy, and that wasn't how she ever wanted or intended to pleasure Tsuna, let alone his Guardians. There'd be ... she wasn't sure what, but certainly some sort of emotion aside from lust. Something genuine; that much she knew for certain. It could be as basic as just wanting to please them, but it would never be selfishness.

But who knew? Maybe that wasn't what was fueling Hibari on. Aside from him being physically strong, he was also very difficult to read, and now was no exception. Doubly so since she wasn't able to look into his eyes ... though then again, she wasn't sure if she could find it in her to do so. The humiliation was increasing with each passing second, right alongside her excitement surging through every inch of Tsukiko's body, particularly her clit, pussy, and nipples. All of which were also stiff ... or, in the case of the hole he was drilling away into, continuing to get damp with each harsh upward thrust.

"W-What?" Tsukiko stammered, the crimson brightening on her face as Hibari actually ... encouraged Tsuna to fuck her? Obviously with some conditions, something he made perfectly clear as he continued talking. Even still, that ... was something else she'd never expected to hear, least of all from Hibari of all people. "H-He would have if you'd let him."

.... Well, too late to take that back. Tsukiko gulped, her heart feeling as if it wanted to jump out of her chest at this point. But her eyes ... they didn't hold regret. If anything, her resolve remained firm, as did her voice. Something new to Hibari, but rare for Tsuna. Her brother had heard this before, but never during these moments. No, this was the same version of her that had recently cried to her twin and said she was fed up with feeling useless and unable to help. The same emotions he'd heard then ... could certainly be detected then and now. Some more easily than others.

"O-oi, m-Mediocre? Y-You're one to ... "

But as his weapon was lifted and pressed against her mouth, Tsukiko quickly went quiet, clenching her jaw tightly. She angrily cursed in her head. Were it not for the fact her left arm was keeping her head safe, she would have gladly tried to throw an elbow back ... but maybe it was for the best she couldn't. Furious and frustrated as Tsukiko was, even she had limits, including physical pain. With her not being completely sure how far Hibari would or wouldn't go ... maybe it was best not to completely push her luck.

"Owwwww, no! Mmmmffff!"

The feeling of her hair being yanked again helped him force his tonfa into her mouth. Using it as a very unorthodox and makeshift gag ... at least that was how it seemed. It'd make sense, particularly after he recently suggested to Tsuna he should be more discreet. Muffled groans of frustration echoed throughout the halls as Tsukiko jerked her head from side to side, trying to pull the tonfa out.

.... Only to nearly collapse forward.

"MHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Her eyes widened as he found her g-spot. Likely with a bit of luck. Either way, he'd hit his mark. And with how close she'd been? All Tsukiko had needed was a slight push, a small incentive to drive her over. Between everything happening and all of the sensations her body was constantly feeling? There it was. Her hips slammed back, helping drive Hibari even further into her dripping pussy. Her walls clenched and another stifled set of screams reverberated through the room as Tsukiko's body finally caved in and she came ... hard.

Tsukiko's entire body convulsed. From head to toe, every single inch trembled along Hibari's shaft and still very much in plain sight of her twin. Though her gaze wasn't focused on her brother, she did still have peripheral vision and, as such, Tsukiko saw her brother's member erect. As if he was waiting for his turn, waiting for Hibari to finish so he could pick up from where he'd been forced to stop.

Would he be able to join in? W-wait, what are you thinking?!

Something that made her whimper and moan just from the mere idea, apparently as she clamped hard around the eager cock invading her soaked pussy.

... Am I his first even?

It certainly didn't feel that way. But her thoughts about Hibari not typically being carnal weren't wrong; not to her knowledge. It was also simply difficult to imagine him ravaging anyone, in or out of the school at that rate.

Does he also watch or read porn?

Maybe. That made sense, and he was older, thus more able to do so legally than herself. Her head shook again, this time at herself.

God, what's wrong with you?!

Slowly but surely, the shame was beginning to fade away, dominated with each passing second by the bliss and pleasure surging through her. Evidenced by Tsukiko now willingly moving her hips along the invading member, helping Hibari in his endeavor to plow roughly into her sopping wet hole.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As her hips thrust back, Tsukiko threw her head back, not minding that her brown locks were still being held tightly by Hibari's fist. If anything, that helped strengthen this climax; just feeling and enjoying how easily she was being manhandled. Truthfully, these were some of the degrees she'd wanted her father to fuck her. So to feel someone like Hibari do so? Goddamn, it felt absolutely amazing, and she was becoming addicted to the sensations coursing through her!

"MRRRR! HRER! EER!"

Fuck it, literally so. Why lie to herself? Even if she was still a small bit mortified, that was being replaced with more and more bliss. And given who was fucking her? He could probably understand her well enough even with the tonfa still held firmly in her mouth.

Hibari ignored Tsukiko's defense, his actions would prove otherwise as he slammed into Tsukiko harder than Tsuna could as he was. Even more apparent was as the girl finally decided to be honest with herself and let go. Hibari's sly smirk widened as he proved his point by plowing Tsukiko ruthlessly. He would teach them both a lesson.

"Hmph" Hibari let out a single dark chuckle as he felt Tsukiko's twat clamped tight around him. Her juices spilled over his length but Hibari did not stop, pounding against Tsukiko through her orgasm as she shook and convulsed against him. Every inch of the young girl's body seized up and spazzed out as Hibari indiscriminately drilled her desperately gripping pussy.

Tsuna let out a breath of relief as Tsukiko clearly let herself give in. It was hard for him to move anyway after the beating he'd just received and so he was just happy Tsukiko was being true to herself and that this wasn't something he'd have to beg Hibari to stop in her stead. Instead he watched curiously through one swollen eye as his sister moaned crudely around the metal piece in her mouth.

"Exactly..." Hibari said in response to Tsukiko muffledly begging to be fucked harder, talking both to Tsukiko and Tsuna with his single word. His hips started to rut faster as he gave another firm tug of his hair, using the hand attached to her by the handcuffs to do so - which also pulled her arm back along with it. The grip only let him pound her harder but his composure suggested this wasn't even his all.

After pulling her arm however, ensuring it'd be harder to use even when free, Hibari uncuffed her wrist to let the arm fall. It wasn't as if Tsukiko was going to, or could, fight back now after all. With a hand fully free now, Hibari gripped the chain and lashed the metal cuff against Tsukiko's ass hard enough to leave a red mark in the shape of a single cuff before he cuffed it back around his wrist to put it away. Instead that hand returned to her head to not pull her hair, but this time grip firmly around the back of her neck. Now one hand pressed it's fingers down her neck as if holding her down while the other pulled against the Tonfa to keep it in her mouth.

"This is how you fuck someone, don't shame our school's name" Hibari told them plainly through the thin smirk ever present on his face as he didn't stop. It seemed he wouldn't end it with a mere demonstration, no he was going to see this to completion. His cock pulsed deep inside of her, did that mean he was about to cum? Or was he merely letting himself get closer? Unlike with Tsuna it was hard to tell.

Even though Hibari was behind her and thus had his smirk hidden from view, Tsukiko could definitely feel it, and it only made the flush decorating her face more prominent as it brightened. It seemed they were both getting some twisted sense of satisfaction and pleasure from this encounter. Even if he was simply being selfish for now, Hibari was showing far more pride than any typical student ever should in fucking another classmate, let alone a kouhai and the twin of yet another student mere inches away. Watching the entire scene play out and continuing to get hard from all of the sights and sounds.

A few silent tears fell down Tsukiko's face as her arm was forced upward once more.

At this rate, if there was anything that she'd genuinely beg to stop ... it would be the physical force. Some of the actions, anyway - such as making her arm raise higher up into the hammerlock. Her head shook frantically, fear returning to the forefront of her mind. Now it truly was feeling ready to snap. Yes, she had agreed to take full responsibility for seducing her brother, but ... wasn't this a bit much? It seemed that way in Tsukiko's mind, at least.

But right as her eyes shut and she expected to feel even more pain ... another click resounded. And as her arm finally fell and dangled by her side, a muffled sigh of relief resounded. She lightly opened and closed her fist, now working on helping blood flow once more. Even if it wasn't his primary purpose, the grip shifting off her arm and moving to the nape of her neck helped Tsukiko stumble forward, collapsing onto her knees. Her arms barely managed to land on the ground to keep herself from plopping face first onto the floor.

With how merciless Hibari had been ravaging her and kept her standing up, her muscles were trembling and barely functioning. Adrenaline was one of the few things allowing Tsukiko to maintain any sense of balance, let alone remain conscious.

Sweet gods, how has he not erupted in me yet?!

As curious as Tsukiko was ... there was an equal portion of her that, frankly, didn't care enough to even try to ask. She merely slammed back, aiding in his hips colliding with her own. More and more juices began to pool down onto the floor, some splashing not only Hibari's shaft, but his slacks. Even though her head was spinning, she managed to hear Hibari when he spoke up again ....

And felt even more crimson decorate her face.

He's .... literally trying to tell my brother how to fuck me?

Granted, she'd tried giving her twin hints and suggestions. But she was Tsuna's sister. This was the man in charge of their school's Disciplinary Committee, which made hearing someone like Hibari utter such crude ideas all the more naughty. Even a bit taboo. But definitely not enough for Tsukiko to care or argue with him, not now.

"HMMMFFF!"

Her whole body shuddered as the chain smacked her rear. Tsukiko gritted her teeth, only remembering the tonfa was still in her mouth as she bit down, originally going for her lower lip but feeling the metal instead. A slight grimace appeared ... that would definitely be the other thing she'd ask for to be omitted were it not for the fact she didn't want anymore physical pain; for him to not use the tonfa. At least not as a gag.

So to help keep her mind off it so she can endure the uncomfortable sensation, Tsukiko dwelled back on Hibari's recent declaration. She then lifted her head high enough to be able to look at her twin ... and nodded. All while blushing furiously, but still hinting that this was indeed what she'd meant about how she'd wanted to be fucked. For the most part, Hibari wasn't wrong. There were definitely some elements she hadn't originally considered or thought about incorporating, but the dominance, the rough handling? Those parts were very much correct.

"...hhh odddd ... " she whimpered, quaking as Tsukiko felt every inch of her body screaming to lay down. Torn between steadily getting exhausted from the harsh and thorough fuck to wanting more and more of it. Then there was the third part that noted Hibari was still very much stiff while ravaging her. Even though his member was finally twitching, he wasn't slowing down ... which made her wonder how much longer she had to hold for. It was yet another thought that made her as turned on as it did nervous ... particularly as she felt her own body close to yet another climax.

Her eyes shut tightly as Tsukiko clenched harder around the tonfa, now trying her damnedest to hold back. Unlike earlier, though, it wasn't out of defiance; hinted by the fact that even though her movements were slow, she was still rutting back against Hibari's member, helping it go even deeper. By now, it was inches away from her cervix. No though, this time, she was just trying to avoid outright passing out in front of both her new partner of sorts and brother. If her body was really going to make her lose consciousness ... then she at least wanted to ensure Hibari finished eagerly fucking her first.

Hibari had always had this weird sense of pride to him about the school, about it's students, and that was showing itself now more than ever as he fucked his Kouhai simply to prove a point to her and her brother. After a few more minutes, gripping her neck he forced Tsukiko to her knees. He himself had to crouch before dipping to his knees behind her to keep himself ramming deep into her. Of course now this meant Tsukiko was pulled into directly facing Tsuna's cock, yet her face wasn't close enough as well as her mouth being occupied with a makeshift gag out of his tonfa.

As Tsukiko's hips started ramming back against him, Hibari rammed even more rapidly, clapping against her ass crudely as he fucked her right in front of Tsuna now. What Tsukiko wasn't getting was that this wasn't a taboo or crude to him. All Hibari cared about was the proper way of things no matter the cause and method, as long as it represented the ideal image of Namimori on and off school grounds. It was fine, he would just fuck that into her too even if she repeated her delinquency of getting caught so sloppily. Like most he had to bite to death, delinquents tended to not learn easily.

Tsuna's dick twitched with arousal when she nodded at him despite her mouth being gagged by an actual weapon and being marked up by the beating they both received. He felt a little bad being so aroused but not only did that take his mind off of the sting of his bruises, but Tsukiko marked up like that like she'd just been in a fight and getting fucked, it inspired a carnal image in him even if he didn't understand it. Like the throes of battle he had become uneasily used to in the past couple years, it made him wonder what would it have been like if any of the women enemies they had faced until now had fucked like this, if the end of a fight could be celebrated or won like this. It made him think of his sister and how she wanted to be more helpful, more involved in serious matters, and that image in his head combined with this context only aroused him more.

Hibari's grip on the tonfa felt Tsukiko clenching around it tighter. His cock pulsed rapidly as the tip neared her cervix and Hibari tore the tonfa from her mouth. Swiftly he struck her shoulder with it so she would fall down against Tsuna's length as she came and her body fought to even hold onto her consciousness. Another thwack bruised against her ass as he spaked her with it and with her bent forward, fucked even deeper.

"Keh" only a soft chuckle came from Hibari as he pushed deep, mashing her face against her brother as his dick throbbed one last time before a thick rope of cum gushed right up against Tsukiko's cervix. She was lucky she was on her pill. His cock burst warm, spilling loads into her pussy, flooding her full of his cum.

Of course Hibari wasn't done. It didn't even seem to take him much effort to cum in her. Now that he had, he had pulled Tsukiko's hair to force her back up on her knees as he stood up and Tsukiko was now being forced to suck his cock. It started off easily enough, his tip barging in against her cheek to make her face stretch out with the size of his cock. After a few moments teasing the inside of her mouth however, he shoved his dick down her throat.

Minutes passed as Hibari made Tsukiko deepthroat him, barely giving her a second to breathe. If she tried to pull back Hibari would simply grab the back of her head and shove her back down his length, choking her with his rod.

Finally however he let go, just before it became damaging to the girl. When he did, Hibari gently pointed the tip of his tonfa to her forehead. Without any real force as not to hurt her for real - this way at least - he gently pushed her back so that she'd fall on her back. Of course her head would be made to land in Tsuna's lap, right next to his dick.

In the next moment, Hibari was back on his knees, lifting Tsukiko's hips to him to ram himself back in her again. Already Hibari started plowing her again, rutting her against her own brother who's cock stiffly rested along her cheek from behind her head.

The moment Hibari pulled on his tonfa, Tsukiko immediately opened her mouth, more than happy for him to remove the weapon and set it aside. A few coughs and gasps were the first sounds that weren't silenced which elicited from her lips. They were just as swiftly replaced with audible moans and groans of pleasure. Her hips slammed back ... maybe not having nearly as much energy as Hibari, but certainly a sense of eagerness to indulge in the fuck session they were having. Both the metal 'bracelet' in the form of the handcuff and her day collar jingled, the sounds echoing in the air alongside Tsukiko's whimpers and cries of pleasure in addition to her hips meeting Hibari's.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!! Mmmmmmhhhh ... "

In an odd way, it was a bit of a relief that she wasn't the only one wearing an expression that hinted they were confused about being as turned on as they were. It made her feel more ... normal to note Tsuna was also in that same boat, it seemed. No, he wasn't saying anything, but honestly? He didn't need to say a word; the look on his face alone was more than enough for Tsukiko to get a decent enough idea on what may be going through his dirty mind. No, she definitely didn't know everything he was wondering about ... but that was fine. She could always talk later ... definitely when they were alone. Probably at home, just to be damn sure no one else would interrupt them; or if someone did, it'd be individuals they could better plan for. Namely their parents.

"Fuck!" she hissed, teeth gritted tightly in pleasure as her cervix was battered roughly against. "A-AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Her fists clenched tightly as she just barely managed to hold herself back, cumming right as Hibari finally gave in and exploded deep inside her. She gulped softly, her face flushing more. Even though this was a very selfish session happening, some part of her wouldn't care if he beat the pill. No doubt a very greedy and risky thought ... but it'd make them even. Now they were each being selfish in their own right.

"Ahhhh, agh!!"

A wince accompanied the pained whimper as she was pulled up onto her knees. Between the sheer physical force and being on a less-than-comfortable surface, her body was very sore right now.

But if this is the last part of it ... you can do this much.

From the get-go, Hibari would find Tsukiko being very cooperative with performing oral on him. Even when he showed he was done teasing and going easy, opting to force her to deep throat, she didn't try to move away. If anything, she followed his movements, remembering everything her father had taught her to make it easy enough to adjust despite not having many opportunities to get a reprieve, let alone her breath ready for this. Her tongue rolled over the same areas where she'd found sensitive spots on both her father and brother, putting more effort into her actions.

Just as Hibari was taking pride in fucking her in front of her twin, she was realizing she wanted to display her own sense of worth. And if that meant showing she wasn't the naïve, shy girl she tended to act like when inside the school? Well ... so be it. Granted, with the way he'd found her starting to fuck her brother, that may have given Hibari at least somewhat of a hint. But now he'd be able to see and feel that sight hadn't been a fluke.

"Mmmhh ... "

Her thighs rubbed against each other as she eagerly flicked her tongue along every inch and vein of Hibari's cock. It felt great in her mouth, but ...

Back inside me, please!

And as if he read her mind ... he abruptly withdrew his member from mouth. In fact, he didn't even erupt. Tsukiko glanced up, temporarily confused before falling upon her back. The bewilderment vanished as he lifted her hips and slammed back inside, earning another content groan as she squeezed happily around his cock. Wordlessly, she wrapped her legs tightly around Hibari's waist, welcoming him back against her cervix.

There were most certainly an array of naughty phrases all going through Tsukiko's head. But ... it was hard to muster up the courage to say any of them out loud. The fact Hibari himself was being pretty silent made it feel like he wouldn't give anything she'd even try to say enough of a listen, so ... she let her actions speak for her instead.

"Ah .... hah .... mmmhh .... "

Her hips continued meeting Hibari's. Meanwhile, Tsukiko tilted her head back, glancing at Tsuna ... as well as his stiff member. Normally, she'd help guide her brother into a position she wanted him to be in. But ... that was also when neither were battered or bruised. So rather than forcing him to hover over her mouth and use it much like Hibari recently had done, she began slowly moving her hands ad fingertips along his shaft. If he could move, she'd start working on him.

... Assuming Hibari wouldn't care enough to stop her, though on one hand, why should he care? On the other ... this was Hibari. His unorthodox and strict demeanor made him difficult to read on things he was fine with or the opposite with, as well as just overall in general. Surely though, just using her hand on her brother was fine ... right?

Well ... this would be one way to find out, Tsukiko supposed.

"Suck" Hibari would demand as he made Tsukiko blow him, but it wasn't as if he had to force her too hard either. Even as she shoved his length down her throat she was surprisingly able to take it well. It seemed the Sawada twin wasn't as useless as her brother at least in comparative worth, and if she was to be made an example of she might as well show off her ability.

As he pushed her down and took her again, Hibari fucked harder than before. Interestingly enough as well it seemed he wasn't going to stop her from toying with her brother either. "An ideal student should help out their peers" was all he said, condescendingly so, on the matter to Tsukiko as her legs wrapped around him and she began touching her brother.

Tsuna panted softly, mostly from the fatigue but more so when his sister reached up to stroke him. The way her head sat against him, his length brushed against her cheek as she toyed with his member. It twitched and throbbed against her face as her fingertips danced over it. "Hngh..." Tsuna grumbled out as his rod stiffened to her touch.

Hibari only humped harder, bouncing Tsukiko against his pelvis as her legs clamped on and she did her best to fuck back defiantly. Complying, obeying, but not worthlessly so, defying the notion that she couldn't learn from his punishment, which in of itself was the point he wanted to drive home, her learning such. Such was the duality of Hibari's mentality.

He was barely breaking a sweat yet here he had already beaten the twins stupid and fucked Tsukiko silly and he was still going! His hips worked ravenously as those thin predator's eyes glared down at the girl. His killing aura bared down on her, on both of the twins even as he simply pounded her pussy. Even in sex there was no standing up to Hibari, you were caught and were bitten to death.

"Hmph" Hibari smirked down at the girl, pumping faster as she toyed with and pleased her brother's cock. Even on the verge of her body collapsing she kept humping at his cock, jerking off Tsuna. He slammed harder into her, his tip nearly smashing her cervix with each thrust. Reaching up, he smacked one of her small breasts, slapping it again, then once more. The same hand reached over and then tugged on her nipple, toying with her body like the prey she was.

"Ts-Tsukiko..." Tsuna huffed softly, his cock twitching. He'd been holding off for so long already that even with just this he was teetering on the edge. Luckily the pain of the rest of his body helped him hold off but even then he couldn't help be aroused being in this together with Tsukiko with that feeling.

"God ... " Tsukiko whimpered, shuddering and trembling as her cervix was repeatedly slammed against. Her hand continued moving along Tsuna's rod, only moving away when she wanted to clench her fist while also ensuring she didn't hurt her twin in the process. It was difficult to focus on both guys .... but if what had started as a jest about eventually pleasuring the other Guardians would become a reality? She'd eventually have to multitask. So why not start on that now? Tsukiko tilted her head back ... and frowned slightly. With her as she was? Tsuna would have to move himself in order for her to more properly suck him off.

But with both of them still hurting, she didn't want to force her brother to move and cause his body any discomfort. So ... even if he may want more, she continued using only her hand.

Oi, what do you think I'm doing? she internally mused as Hibari tried to order her around. A ghost of a smirk appeared as she merely nodded and resumed her movements; partially obeying, but also moving on her own will. Only two men were her official Masters in any capacity, and neither were Hibari. Not yet, anyway. More than much else, she was heeding Hibari's words not from fear or even the fact it was him giving the order. No, this was for her brother first and foremost. And since there had been zero objection to Tsukiko touching him ... well, she wasn't going to stop.

More content sighs and moans lingered in the air as Hibari plowed and ravaged her cunt as if there was no tomorrow for any of them. Which ... was only partially true. There would be one, but definitely not the typical day. Hell, going home with them both hurt like this? That ... was going to be a bit of a chore in itself. She doubted either of her parents would be overly happy that things went to these degrees, even if it wasn't only abuse that was put upon the twins.

"Ohhhhhh .... "

Tsukiko's head threw back as Hibari found her g-spot again, gripping on her lower lip as shivers traveled down every inch of her body. "A-ah! Mmmhh!" Her back arched as Hibari slapped her perky nipples, helping her effectively lean into the harsh touches while also showing that seemed to be another thing she loved. Then ... the hint of her wearing a smirk became more obvious.

This was definitely going to be risky. But she was more than willing to finally take a chance in any form or fashion.

"You call that a smack?" she questioned, looking right into Hibari's eyes as she spoke. Just to make damn sure there was no misunderstanding of whom she was speaking to. This would be a familiar line for Tsuna, as she'd teased him with that exact same rhetoric during their first or second session. If he remembered ... he'd understand why Tsukiko had done that, aside from the fact she could and wanted to.

This was her 'brat' mode, as Nana had helped point out. She wouldn't argue about being a prey; no, she'd admit and acknowledge that was most certainly her place. But she was not defenseless nor without her own set of bark, fangs, or claws, either. At worst, she was a bit nervous, but full-fledged terrified of Hibari? No. It was something she wanted Hibari to see and hear ... if only in hopes of gaining his attention and tempting him to find, hunt her down, and fuck her just like he was doing now again.

Now that the challenge had been issued ... she went quiet, curious to hear how Hibari would respond to the fact that a prey was willing to stand up to a predator like him.

Even if Tsukiko couldn't properly blow her brother, when she turned her head her lips could still slide against his shaft. As Tsukiko looked up at him and played with his cock - save when she needed to grip something from the ravenous pounding being drilled into her at the moment - Tsuna groaned as he tried not to blow right away, but found himself not minding if he messed up his twin's face with his spunk like this.

"Keh..." Hibari let out a soft single syllable chuckle at Tsukiko's guts talking back like that. However he barely let her finish the sentence before his hand was around her throat, gripping firmly enough to feel. His hands were skilled however, precise, he wouldn't be causing any lasting damage - he knew what he was doing. With the other hand he swatted her tiny breast harder, then again with a furious snap of a bite from his barely trackable hand speed.

Now his hips worked furiously. For only a short moment, as it was all he needed, he began to fuck her incredibly fast. The inhuman speed and power he'd demonstrated at the minimum start of serious battles was suddenly focused on Tsukiko's g-spot as hit cock smashed across it over and over again. His hips were almost a blur of speed as he pounded Tsukiko into oblivion.

With the extra movement, Tsuna was at his limit. His cock twitched against Tsukiko's face and lips before a thick arc of cum spurt up over her cheek and the bridge of her nose, the next spilling down her chin. A couple more shots made it down her neck while the last of it only splashing up against her forehead.

Hibari was only done however when Tsukiko would inevitably cum again. Hibari reached down and swatted The side of Tsukiko's ass, smacked her breast again, all while choking her. After he forced her to finish Hibari would finally let himself be done. With a few more good thrusts, Hibari pushed in deep, spilling one more shot against her cervix before he pulled out. Holding his cock, Hibari aimed right for Tsukiko.

"Hmph" Hibari smirked as he came, shooting a thick rope of cum up her stomach to her chest. Another followed suit and then another at different angles. A weaker shot spilled over her tummy, another he let glaze against her thigh before the rest dribbled over her pubis.

The way he'd left them, the twins were both sitting up next to each other, backs braced against the wall slumped over. Both Tsuna and Tsukiko were beat to hell, bruises and bumps and scrapes covering them. The only difference was Tsukiko was covered in Jizz.

Hibari was already feet ahead, walking away casually from the two as the uniform blazer he wore draped over his shoulders wafted softly with the movement. Soon he was out of sight, gone into the shadows off to watch over the tournament once more.

"Ow..." Tsuna groaned, after a few moments reaching up to rub his sore head. "Well... This part's familiar... Heh" He sighed out an ironic chuckle, this was the norm of what happened when one crossed Hibari - 'Bit to death' and taught a lesson. Tsuna couldn't say he hadn't been here before although Tsukiko's part in it was definitely... New.

"Ngh... You okay, Nee-Chan?" Tsuna tilted his head over exhaustedly.

After a while, Tsuna finally pushed himself up the wall and straightened his pants. He offered a hand to Tsukiko and smiled, "need help? We should get home" he noted.

Tsukiko's eyes widened, face paling a bit as his hand wrapped around her throat. Her empty hand instinctively started to raise .... but when she noted that Hibari was managing to keep himself from severely hurting her despite still railing away at her, Tsukiko forced her hand to stay by her side. Fighting back would definitely make things take a turn for the worse. A weak whine echoed throughout the halls as her breasts got smacked more, clearly a form of retaliation from her own words.

Guys, stoooooooooooop! I can't take much more!!!!

Apparently, that was true enough with her brother. Her eyes managed to shut in time as Tsuna finally reached his limit, giving a rather messy explosion over her face. Her teeth gripped onto her lower lip as she grunted, then arched her back as she slammed down against Hibari's cock, squirting and gushing hard all over it. At least for the moments he remained inside. Soon, she'd get covered almost fully from head to toe in his spunk .... something that only annoyed her because they were still in a very public place.

No, Tsukiko hadn't forgotten that fact at all. She just ... hadn't had any real chances to protest. "Ngh ... " Her eyes didn't immediately open, hinting she was just barely still conscious. Something probably few people, if any, could do; endure that type of lesson from Hibari of all people and keep themselves awake by the end of it.

By the time Tsukiko found her ability to reply to her brother, he'd first hear a few gasps followed quickly by coughs. Her hand tilted as one eye slowly opened. An expression between pure exhaustion, bliss, and annoyance were all mingled into one as she finally began to hoarsely speak, the amount of screams and cries she'd elicited no doubt contributing to why she was abruptly so quiet. As well as Hibari having held onto her throat for quite some time.

"Yes and no. There genuinely were some parts of that I .... could have done without. But .... I can't say it was a lie that I ... I did really ... I probably seem really weird, huh? Some part of me wouldn't care if he beat the pill or if this happened again."

As hard as her cheeks flushed, no efforts were made to take the words back either. Helping show her brother just how serious she was in her first - and not likely last - experience with being 'bit' by Hibari. "D-Definitely, but ... are you even able to move?" she asked, genuine concern now mixing in with the other emotions as she looked at her brother with concern.

"B-Before we leave here .... bathroom. No ... no way I'm leaving like this ... nor having anyone get the wrong idea of what really happened."

Namely anyone trying to think Tsuna had been the reason she was so beat up. It wouldn't sit well with her if he got slapped with an abuse charge that shouldn't belong to him in the first damn place. "So ... I'm going to try to look at least somewhat presentable first. Then .... then we can head home. God .... mom's not gonna be the happiest about this look .... "

And indeed, Tsukiko had been dead right in her thoughts. The very first thing Nana did when they both walked through the door was lose quite a bit of color. Even after they explained why they were in such a state, she grumbled in annoyance about that many bruises and markings being unnecessary, then something about 'should have given proper aftercare'. Whatever that meant.

"Sweetie? Are you going to want .... ??"

Whatever had been meant to answer the question would be missed. Now that she was home and safe, Tsukiko's body shut down as she passed out promptly, slumping against her mother. Though she had a decent enough idea once she woke up from a very long and much needed nap; food had been the last part of that inquiry, evidenced by the plate that would be beside her as Tsukiko regained her consciousness. Her answer .... would be a very eager yes. Neither her or Tsuna had been able to eat while watching the fights, so the last time she'd had actual food and not spunk as a meal had been in the morning.

"Good. Glad to see you didn't lose your appetite."

In the doorway was Nana, who had seemed to be sitting between her and Tsuna's rooms, waiting and watching her children in deep concern. Tsukiko gave Nana a reassuring smile and shake of her head. "He's not that good. I don't think anyone would be .... to make me not wanna eat or anything."

"Well .... do you want me to ... ??"

Tsukiko didn't even need to hear the rest of that inquiry. Her head rapidly shook from side to side. "It's ... okay in the sense that I'll live. I'll recover. No, his actions definitely aren't excusable, but ... talking to him now? It's kinda redundant, don't you think?"

Nana sighed, unable to really argue with her daughter on the matter. "Okay. Well ... do be careful. If anyone else had walked in ... things could have ... "

"I know. Trust me, I do. That's why we took a bit to even get back in the first place; I decreased our chances of being stopped by security or anything of the like."

Nana merely nodded, unable to help but beam with pride at her daughter's response. "Very well. Try to get a bath in afterwards, okay? I'll even join you if you want."

Tsukiko nodded softly. "I think I'll take you up on that. It sounds great. Thanks."

Tsuna shook his head, "hmhm" he sounded 'no' to the notion that she seemed weird and smiled genuinely. Not only did he understand Tsukiko on a fundamental level from their twin connection, but having just gone through this experience as well as going through this journey of sexual awakening together - he got it.

"Aha... Kinda" He'd answered to the question if he could move before getting up with some difficulty. "Right" he then said as the two helped each other sneak to the bathroom.

Ironically it was lucky now that their mom was as... eccentrically relaxed as she was. Tsuna had lost count of the times he'd gotten messed up at school or got bad grades or screwed up in some other way that ended in his detriment and Nana had simply shrugged it off or teased him for it. It made sense that she didn't freak out or anything, which meant a lot less trouble for them.

Tsuna let Tsukiko and their mother bathe first, gave them some time to themselves and him time to nap. When he eventually did get up after his mom and sister were done he was all the more sore, but he went to wash off as well and the bath definitely helped. With help from Nana he patched himself up and when he finally finished, dressing himself in only boxers and pajama pants, it was a bit late. The nap had knocked off his sleep schedule and he was too hungry to fall back asleep anyway, so he went to the kitchen to find some food.

After getting enough, Tsuna got some water and headed back to his room. Though, on the way he heard a soft sound and noticed Tsukiko's door. Once again it was cracked open.

After everything that had happened there was no way Tsuna could not check it out and so he snuck up to the door and peeked in on his sister just as he had done days ago.

Back
Top Bottom