Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
"Mmh" Tsuna gave an enthusiastic nod to Tsukiko's thanks, a bashful smile brought to his face.

"Regretting?" Tsuna repeated with surprise in his tone. "No, no not at all Tsukiko!" Tsuna waved his hands defensively, "I'm... Well I'm happy about it!" He stumbled to express just how much he enjoyed himself. He didn't have the words to say it, but outside of his Dying Will state, it was the first time he felt halfway decent at something that helped someone else feel good. Even if he did cum near instantly the first time.

"I slept great too" Tsuna said, face flushed, but his arms resting behind his head in a half stretch against the soreness of his muscles that sent a pleasingly strained feeling through him. "Seriously though... How did Mom do all that..." He said with a playfully fearful expression at how intense they didn't know their mother could be. Someone could be drained to death under Nana Sawada like that, Tsuna felt like he almost was.

"Saaaaawaaaadaaaaaaaaa!!!! Tsuuuukiiiikoooooo!!!" A voice shook over any background noise of the outdoors any people on this street.

"Geh?!"
"Geh!?" Tsuna and Tsukiko simultaneously sounded out as both gaped at the mouth with wide eyes at the booming sound. Each turned in unison to glare this face at the source of the noise that was strangely familiar.

Running up to them at full speed was a fit young man wearing black shorts and a yellow zip up sweater. He had short, spiky white hair and grey eyes. "YaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHHH!" He sprinted towards them, causing both Tsuna and Tsukiko to hold out their hands, waving them around as they yelped at his approach.

When the boy who seemed to know them reached the two, he ran his arm into Tsuna's neck before spinning around him so that his arm was around his shoulder and he could through his other arm around Tsukiko. "You guys!" Ryohei Sasagawa exclaimed - though he did so every other word - as he embraced the two from between them. "What are you guys doing it Italy?!" He asked in ecstatic surprise.

"B-Brother Ryohei?!" Tsuna gasped as he was nearly tackled and pulled in by Kyoko's brother and his own Sun Guardian, Ryohei Sasagawa. "We're... On... Vacation..." He panted through strangled breaths. "What are you doing here is the better question!" he halfway demanded in his astonishment.

"Oh!" Ryohei zipped back across from Tsuna and Tsukiko to face the twins as he spoke to them. "Namimori Boxing Club is attending a tournament overseas! And we're gonna win it all!!!" He shouted eagerly.

Tsuna flinched from Ryohei's raw energy as usual but hesitantly let out a chuckle. "It's good to see you" he told him, even forgetting for the moment that this was the third unexpected person that happened to be one of his Guardians that he had run into in a matter of days.

"Okay. Just ... it hasn't really been a secret anything on who you've really liked. And now that applies to myself as well. So I just ... don't wanna feel like I stole something you were trying to save or whatnot."

It would be at this point that Tsukiko knew she easily could have relayed to her brother about the run-in with that stranger. But ... nah. It was seeming more and more like her words to her parents had been correct; the odds of finding him again were indeed as slim as she thought. And besides, even if she ever met up with him again ... that didn't mean anything. Likely nothing except another awkward exchange of apologies would happen and they'd disappear yet again. So ... yeah. With that thought strengthening, it meant she didn't really have a definite crush anymore.

"I ... I also feel a lot better than I expected. Nothing against you and dad, but that wasn't exactly how I expected to lose my v-card." A small laugh left Tsukiko's lips as she shook her head, hearing Tsuna muse how their mom had been so .... eager, to put it kindly. "Aside from her Flames? I have no idea." It honestly probably was that simple ... which made thinking about any future sessions just as intimidating as they were erotic. If she really had Sun ... and therefore the potential to outlast most - if not all - of them ... yeah. That'd be a hell of a feat in itself.

But before her mind could focus too long on those scenarios, a voice made her head lift up.

"Geh?!"

An unmistakable mane of white hair revealed who it was. "R-Ryohei? Uwah! W-Well ... you've definitely been practicing. I can feel that for sure."

Thankfully, it wasn't like Tsukiko was frail or anything. But holy crap, it didn't change that his physical strength was impressive and also scary at the same time.

"....Oh?" Tsukiko mused, sneaking a sideways glance towards Tsuna. Okay. Now she was sure enough about one thing; this vacation did have more to it than simply that. Hayato ... his presence made sense. And if it'd only stayed between him and Takeshi, she could have dismissed this as a mere coincidence. But no. Now she knew for damn sure this was definitely not the case. Even if Ryohei was being serious about the Boxing Club Tournament happening, it literally could have been in any country, let alone any city in said nation. So for him to just happen to be in the same area where they were staying?

Yeah, no. This was no longer a series of coincidences.

.... But on the flip side ... it also at least appeared to be true enough that, for now, the focus was on the vacation, and not whatever may truly be in store. So if only because of that ... Tsukiko wouldn't allow Ryohei's presence to make her mood become sour.

"Well Ryohei ... I hope the tournament goes well for you, though going just off that embrace? You should be more than okay."

Partly to poke fun at Tsuna and also because she was genuinely curious, she hastily added, "Is your sister with you to support you? Or did you come alone?"

Tsuna blushed and rubbed the back of his head, he remembered then when Tsukiko accused Tsuna of being attracted to her due to a vague but not actual similarity to Kyoko, the girl he'd been crushing on for forever. "I meant what I said before y'know" he mentioned in reference to him assuring her he didn't think that or see her as some Kyoko replacement or anything of the sort.

"Besides..." Tsuna mumbled at first before speaking up just a bit, "I think mom and dad are onto something" he told her, meaning as far as what they had clearly all started the night before. Already both of the twins had had two lovers with each other and their respective parent of the other gender, and even Tsukiko and their mom made out and played together as well. Besides that, both of them - as Tsukiko had mentioned - had done that while also having crushes on others. Knowing that, he didn't feel any jealousy or inadequacy, in fact he felt more relaxed. Maybe the heart really could have enough room for multiple people. It definitely felt that way after last night.

"Heh... Me neither" Tsuna replied to Tsukiko not having expected to have lost her virginity that way. Neither had Tsuna, but he was honestly glad he had.

"Haha!! You think?" Ryohei flexed his arms when Tsukiko expressed her faith in him. "You're right! We're gonna demolish them!" He pumped a fist in the air, "thanks, Tsukiko!" He exclaimed.

"Hmm?" Ryohei raised a brow as Tsukiko's question registered, "oh yeah! Kyoko is here, she's just sleeping for the day! That's why I left the hotel to go for a run so she could nap to the extreme!" he explained.

Tsuna gulped nervously when Tsukiko brought up Kyoko, and his face burned bright red when he was informed that Kyoko was in fact in Italy with her brother. With all that was going on, it was really easy for his mind to connect the immediate subject of Tsuna's crush with the more prominent matter of what the Sawada family had just done to imagine Kyoko the same way in his head. His eyes were wide circles and steam puffed from his ears as his face glowed red hot, before he shook his head of the notion.

"Anyway, it was extreme to see you guys!" Ryohei shouted, "but I gotta get back to training" he told them before he ran off in a rather impressively fast jog.

"R-right... G-good luck" Tsuna wished him, still in a bit of a daze over what just happened - both his thoughts and running into Ryohei at all.

Left to their task, Tsuna and Tsukiko continued on together into the shopping district to find that store again where they had bought their dad's ring. "Do you remember where it's at?" Tsuna asked his sister hopelessly as he looked around in futile effort with no real sense of direction.

"No problem, Ryohei."

She knew the jest wasn't fair to start with. Nor was any better for Tsuna to hear that Kyoko was indeed here in Italy. Just asleep at a hotel. Honestly, this was akin to Tsuna getting an almost literal low blow, but ... she couldn't help herself. With Ryohei literally being right in front of them, it was the perfect opportunity. Maybe Tsuna would have been fine not asking, but she wasn't a complete twin. There were some traits Tsuna possessed that Tsukiko lacked, or vice versa. And shyness could be one of them if the right circumstances were presented. Like now, as a perfect example.

"Hai, good luck!" Tsukiko concurred, allowing her smirk to appear after Ryohei ran off. "I'd apologize, but I'm not gonna because ... that was worth the asking and more so reaction."

Tsukiko would give Tsuna a reassuring nod and even rubbed his back. "Thankfully for you, yes. I do indeed remember exactly where to go."

The walk would be smooth and quiet enough. Eventually, they'd reach the shopping mall and then the jewelry shop in question. Tsukiko waved to the owner, her mouth starting to open ... before she realized that this time, she had forgotten something. In her haste to get dressed and ready for today, Tsukiko had forgotten her phone. "Kuso," she muttered lowly to herself, chuckling nervously as she thought a bit before tracing her finger around her neck, deciding to improvise by giving hints on what she was looking for.

"Grazie," she repeated, albeit in a slightly hesitant tone. Mainly unsure of whether she'd pronounced it well enough, as they were guided to the necklaces. Tsukiko nodded, understanding at a glance what her mom meant about how even these could double for a more intimate 'collar'.

That really is a genius idea, she thought, her eyes stopping upon a golden chain that held a moon attached to it.

"What do you think, Tsuna?"

Tsuna grumbled out an exasperated sound at his sister picking on him, he puffed out a sigh as she patted him on the back and he smiled back to her before trying to find the way. Luckily Tsukiko did know the way and effortlessly guided them back to the same jewelry store from before. What Tsukiko didn't effortlessly do was remember to grab her phone.

"You forgot yours for once!" Tsuna gasped in both surprise and a sense of slight superiority for once - especially after the earlier teasing - as he reached into his pocket. Only to freeze up as his high ground over Tsukiko was instantly lost due to the realization that he too, again, forgot his own phone as well. "Eheh..." Was all the chuckle he could muster as he shrugged.

Luckily the owner understood Tsukiko well enough and guided them back to the necklaces like they were looking for.

After a while the two spotted a necklace at the same time. Tsukiko was really the one who it spoke to, but with Tsuna's connection to Tsukiko and his intuition, he caught it at the same time with her. "I like it" Tsuna said with a nod, using their dad's card to pay for it.

Leaving the store, Tsuna gulped as he looked down at the necklace that was boxed up for him. "I uh... I should uhm... Put this on you, yeah?" He asked. After all it was polite to offer, but of course the symbolism was there as well.

Tsuna pulled the necklace from the box and held it up. He fiddled with the latch before he undid it and moved up behind his sister to put it on. Tsuna slid the chain around her neck and clipped it from behind, straightening the chain before moving back around to see it.

His face went red again as he looked at it, looking up at her, not knowing what much else to say besides, "you... Look really good" he told her bashfully.

"And you didn't?" Tsukiko swiftly quipped back, smirking as Tsuna failed to pull his own phone out. Even going so far as to playfully stick her tongue out. "Maybe next time," she teased, giggling softly as they paid for the necklace afterwards. Tsukiko offered the man a polite bow of her head before turning and leaving with Tsuna. They were out of the store and the mall before Tsuna would speak up again. A genuine smile replaced the smug smirk as she nodded and lifted her hair up for Tsuna, not wanting any to get caught by the chain.

It wouldn't be obvious until he was standing back in front of her that her own face was a bit red too. Precisely because she knew the real reason for this being given to her.

At least it won't be obvious to determine from a mere glance, she thought. Not that she was necessarily ashamed ... she just wasn't quite ready to boast about being intimate with her family to anyone just yet. Maybe never, even. Either way, she was very grateful and relieved there was a discreet way to go about this dynamic.

"Y-Yeah, it really does. Thank you."

Both Tsukiko and Tsuna would get praised for the selection, though only Tsukiko was told it looked good on her. The rest of the day was calm and relatively uneventful compared to how the last few afternoons had been. Something that Tsukiko wouldn't complain about. Truthfully ... there were certain other reasons she'd been eager to get home. Food was one, but by no means the only one.

Suffice to say, she was thankful Nana allowed her to skip helping with dishes. The look in her daughter's eyes revealed all but why she looked a bit reluctant to do dishes. But then again, with her being a good part of that reason ... she didn't mind.

"Thank you," Tsukiko would whisper, giving Nana a quick hug. Before she got too far away though, Tsukiko would hear whispered in her ear, "Enjoy. I think you'll love them as much I do with myself."

And as Tsukiko headed up to her room, Nana licked her lips. They hadn't been the only ones who went out and did stuff. So had she and Iemitsu, and those were going to be put to very good use tomorrow. For tonight, she was fine letting Tsukiko do some exploring ... and possibly Tsuna if he didn't fall asleep too fast.

Nana would go upstairs and join her husband in their room after finishing. Her ears remained very much alert just in case she could pick up any hints of moans that may or may not soon echo from Tsukiko's room.

The moment Tsukiko entered her room, she got her jeans off and then pulled a shoebox out from under her bed. Her face went red once more as she looked at the items inside. There was another pair of dual eggs - something much easier to recognize. And then .... there was a dildo, that much was obvious. But it looked ... unique somehow. She couldn't place why or how, and there was a very good reason for it. One that would require a certain bit of knowledge to understand.

"God ... " she muttered, shuddering as she now got a much better look at it. It was easily at least ten inches, possibly more. And the bulge near the bottom made it even bigger somehow.

Tsukiko panted a bit, wondering if something was wrong with her. Was it natural to get this worked up so fast? She didn't know, but some part of her also didn't care. Her right hand tightly gripped around the base of the toy, rubbing the head along her lips. After getting a better idea, she set it down and grabbed the eggs, as well as a tape dispenser Nana had included.

The eggs would be placed on either side of her clit, then taped down.

And then ...

"Mmmmmhhh!!"

Tsukiko groaned softly, throwing her head back as she flipped the switch on, turning them to a low, steady hum. Definitely not wanting to cum right away, but hoping to help start getting herself wet so this toy could fit in easier. And sure enough, the buzzing against her nub was doing its work. Juices were beginning to pool onto the sheets as well as the tip of the toy. Tsukiko moaned as she resumed rubbing the head along her lips, continuing to get it soaked in her juices.

With her clit being stimulated, she used her free hand and groped a breast, palming and squeezing it hard, earning whimpers and shudders as she played with herself.

Indeed, she had touched herself. But never this wildly, and certainly not with toys before ... though she couldn't deny there had been a few times Tsukiko had been tempted to try using some not-so-common household items. A rolling pin, for example, had crossed her mind.

... Maybe now that she was broken and not needing to worry about her hymen, sure. But that had been the exact reason she'd never dared indulge in these fantasies. They came with too many risks.

"Ohhh ... "

Tsukiko lightly began to rock along the toy, easing it deeper inside her moist pussy, guiding more and more of the cock inside herself.

It was about when Tsukiko first grabbed her tit that a pair of orange eyes peeked through.

Tsuna had been getting ready in his room for the night as the thoughts of the last two days stuck in his head, replaying over and over. As he pulled on his pajama pants up under his night shirt, Tsuna sighed as he gave in to the fact that he was getting hard again. Sure he could jerk off, but compared to what he'd just gotten the night before that was nothing. Tsuna figured he should go to the bathroom at least and take care of it when he got back if it was still that insistent of an issue.

That was how he came across Tsukiko's door when he heard her first groan as she switched on her toy. This time the door was shut but Tsuna crept up to it as he heard, leaning in to listen. There it was again, another moan! Slowly Tsuna turned the doorknob as quietly as possible, gently pushing the door open a crack with a lift that prevented it from creaking. This time it was undeniably intentional, but he couldn't help himself once he heard that moan, he had to see.

Peering in, Tsuna watched Tsukiko groping her breast, teasing her hole with a toy, while a buzzer was on either side of her clit. Tsuna nearly huffed out a breath softly as his cock ached, he watched as Tsukiko toyed with herself and moaned. His hand instinctively went to his throbbing cock, covering it but also pressing against it to feel the strain of his need before he rubbed against it gently.

A few moments pass and Tsuna couldn't help himself. He pushed open the door and went in as soon as she was deep enough in that there was no hiding it. "Ts-Tsukiko I..." Tsuna gulped as he walked up to her bed, obvious tent pitched in his pajamas.

"I want to fuck you" he said with an earnest tone as he stood before his masturbating sister. "C-can I?" He asked.

Moving in, Tsuna grabbed the closest thing to him and grabbed the toy. With a deep breath, he started to repeat the motion he watched Tsukiko do, gently teasing it into her lithe body deeper than before. He looked up at her with nervous but determined eyes.

Tsukiko's head lifted as her door was pushed open. But unlike when she was getting into her bikini ... there was no annoyance. No anger, no matter how mild it would have been. Instead, Tsuna was greeted with more moans and a smile as he entered his room and bluntly revealed what he was wanting. Tsukiko licked her lips, taking note of the tent in his pajama bottoms before staying silent. Clearly contemplating, but not for the reasons Tsuna may fear. It wasn't that she didn't want him.

Rather ... it was because their mother had insisted she get some decent practice in with this toy. There was likely a reason for it, and given Tsukiko hadn't even gotten it fully inside, well ... of course she wanted to finish with it.

But ... that didn't mean she didn't want her brother, either.

"Mmmm, sure. But here's my main curiosity. You wanna try to join it? See about really stretching me open? Or ... you can be selfish and pound away at me as much as you want. Once you're done though ... I'll give you a show. You can watch your imouto pump her cunt with this naughty toy, maybe even stuff it fully inside herself. Watch her cry out and writhe as she screams creams all over it, knowing it's pushing your sperm even deeper in her? Knowing this very toy is from our own mom gave us who wanted me to fuck myself with this cock and so much more. So ... what sounds best to you, onii-sama?"

As cute as it was he was asking if she was fine with him joining, Tsukiko was trying to drop hints that some days ... he wouldn't even need to. If he really wanted to, he could just join in, regardless of whether he got rid of any toys she may be using on her pussy or not. For now though ... he was being generous and so she was giving him that same treatment back in the form of a compromise.

Now ... she waited to see what he wanted. It'd be a win-win either way, but admittedly, one option was sounding hotter to Tsukiko more than the other. Now to see if he'd be able to activate his keen sixth senses that came with being her twin and figure that out himself. Luckily, there wouldn't be a wrong answer. Just one she was more curious to try out, but either way .... Tsukiko would enjoy herself.

She slowed her movements, keeping the toy inside, but still waiting to hear his reply so she knew whether to withdraw it or not. Her smile widened ... as he gave the answer she had indeed been hoping for. It'd be worth the wait. That's what she insisted to herself as she withdrew the toy, set it aside, and spread her legs even wider.

"You want me? Come and get me, onii-sama. I'm all yours right now."

And once he drilled his own cock inside? Tsukiko would waste little time in wrapping her legs eagerly around his waist, pulling him hungrily into her waiting, dripping snatch. Her hips began to rock against her brother's as she panted and quaked, already squirting a bit courtesy of the eggs molesting her clit. Now that he was closer, he'd see Tsukiko had kept her top on.

But that swiftly changed as she sat up high enough to pull it off ... and revealed there was no bra underneath. In fact, if he'd looked at the floor, he'd see the same was true with no panties, meaning she'd been out and about without any lingerie in any form or fashion. Whether that was her own doing or another suggestion from mom ... that was a mystery for now.

"Ohhh, Tsunaaaaaaa~" Tsukiko moaned, beginning to bounce and grind against her brother's member. "Y-You feel great inside me!"

Tsuna sweat bullets as Tsukiko presented her options. Whether it was their Vongola hyper intuition and connection as twins or Tsuna's selfish desires, it was equally likely. He scratched the back of his head in bashful thought before he picked the latter. "I.. I really can't wait Tsukiko, I need to fuck you..." He admitted. "A... Show?" Tsuna's eyes widened lightly at the thought, at the way his sister brought the reality of it all to the forefront. It only made his cock stiffen, ache more in his pajamas as he eagerly pushed them down as his answer.

He couldn't take his cock being restrained by clothing anymore. It was swollen hard, full mast and twitching with need as pre-cum beaded from the tip. When Tsukiko laid back and removed the toy, Tsuna crawled onto the bed and crammed his cock into Tsukiko.

"Augh!!!" Tsuna panted out as he buried himself into his sister, "Tsukiko I-" It was however too much to bear as she wrapped her legs around him.

One thrust in as Tsukiko took off her shirt and Tsuna pulled out, trying to resist, but no-good Tsuna's cock tensed as he came prematurely, a spurt of his thick load landed in her before he slipped out, spilling his load over her tummy, "gah!" another rope of hot cum arching enough to hit her in the chin and streak up her chest. "Hngh... Ahhgn... Mmmnph..." A couple thick spurts reached up towards her smaller breasts before the last couple spurts pooled on her abdomen.

Tsuna panted hard as he lost his load so soon. He blushed madly but luckily for him his mother's insistence last night and eagerness now, Tsuna's dick only softened a bit before it pulsed up again. With a gulp, Tsuna shoved his cock back in like nothing happened. "Ngh!" He groaned but didn't cum again right away at least.

"Ts-Tsukiko-Nee... You're... You're amazing!" Tsuna moaned back as he started fucking her, really fucking her. With little self control Tsuna's hips clapped rapidly against Tsukiko's as he railed her, fucking his own twin ravenously.

"Oooooooooooh, yes! That's right! Fuck me nice and hard, mhmmmmm!!!"

Tsuna mewled happily as she met his thrusts, guiding him further and further inside. Somewhere between her movements, her legs must have lost enough of a grip for his cock to come out. Her eyes widened and instinctively, she shut her eyes to ensure none of his sperm landed in them. "A-Ah, Tsuna! Careful." Yet, the smile that had appeared on her face since he arrived only became more present rather than vanishing. Once the spurts ceased and he shoved himself back inside, Tsukiko opened her eyes, panting and rutting against her brother wildly.

"G-God, Tsuna. What a mess you made."

Tsukiko licked her lips, lifting her fingers up and gathering some of his cum off her tits. She cleaned her finger off ... then let out a lewd moan as she swallowed the white juices down.

"Mmmm, tasty~" Tsukiko cooed, gathering more - this time using three fingers - and cleaning them all off. Purposely moving her digits in quite the suggestive manner while lightly pumping her mouth.

"Mmmmhhhh~"

Her walls began to clamp and grip on his cock as he rutted frantically away into her canal. There was definitely a difference compared to last night. He'd seemed to learn she was fine with being pounded good and hard ... or maybe it was the earlier encouragement. Either way, Tsuna was remembering his sister was by no means frail and could take anything given to her, no matter how rough or gentle it may be.

"Y-You too, Tsuna. Yes. Mhmmm, gods, yes! Just like that! Keep going!!"

One hand was removed from a perky nipple as it reached the remote control for the eggs. Tsukiko started turning it up, causing the vibrations and humming along her nub to get quicker, helping her whimper in pleasure as she began to squirt on his cock and her sheets.

"Goooooooooood, yessssssss! Ooooooohhhh, so goooooooood! Ah! Ah! Ngghh!"

With an upward arch, her pussy gripped hungrily onto Tsuna's cock, juices coating over him as she gushed and came hard. But .... despite the powerful climax she, too, wasn't done. If anything, the promise she'd made plus fully intending to enjoy her brother's rod spurred her on, encouraging Tsukiko to keep grinding and rocking along the throbbing member inside of her wanting pussy.

"Shit, Tsuna. Fuck, fuck, so close again!"

And just to help herself ... she turned the dial down again. Letting the eggs now assault her clit at a medium pace as opposed to having allowed it to go almost all the way the max speed, now reduced to a bit under half. Enough to make her feel good ... but slower so she could enjoy this better and for longer. And hopefully give her brother the same treatment in return.

Tsuna blushed as Tsukiko tasted his cum, seeming to enjoy it even, and he enjoyed that his sister enjoyed him. It served to arouse him more as he rammed against Tsukiko over and over again. It was then that he felt her reach over to the side of them, he looked down to see her adjust the egg vibes around her clit again. He could feel them buzzing from outside of her as he pumped faster. Tsuna grunted as Tsukiko tightened up around him, juices squirting down his length as her back arched.

When Tsukiko did arch up like that, Tsuna wrapped his arms under her back. Something about that beautiful arch, making out her ribs as her skinny body stretched in pleasure, made him want to embrace her like that. He kissed against her sides, under her chest, pretty much anywhere in that area where he didn't cum. Tsuna avoided the streaks of cum staining her as he wasn't too keen to taste himself, but there was plenty of skin to kiss and lick against still.

With that unique grip, Tsuna pistoned faster, pumping his hips into her as he drove his dick deep into her core. Even as she turned the toy down, her cries that she was already close spurred the boy on instead. He railed his twin sister, the two so close already now becoming one in ways many other siblings didn't, just as they had the night before.

After a few more minutes of fucking Tsukiko like this, Tsuna sat back up on his knees and let Tsukiko back to the bed, humping into her sitting up. Biting his lip, Tsuna mentally prepared himself before he reached up and slapped Tsukiko's tiny tit like last night, then once more. He didn't slow down one bit rutting into Tsukiko, reaching back down to grip her hips with both hands.

He tried to hold back as well. Without Sun Flames forcing him to be hard, thank god, Tsuna couldn't spend himself a billion times like it felt like he did last night. Next time he came he'd be spent, and he too wanted to enjoy it but just like Tsukiko he was close again. "Ts-Tsukiko I'm close too..." He huffed, but still pumped faster, harder, his body tense as he was clearly trying to not cum until he at least satisfied her too.

"Mmmmf, yes! Ahh, Tsunaaaaa!!!"

Her eyes shut tightly as Tsukiko's hands instinctively grabbed the nearest thing which, in this case, were Tsuna's shoulders and held on tightly. Doubly so as she was position so she was bouncing up and down in his lap. Juices soaked his crotch, legs, and her sheets as Tsukiko eagerly rode her entire sibling's length, helping his rod bury itself further and deeper inside his own sister. Every now and again, Tsukiko felt the tip ram against the entrance to her womb, making her coo and shudder in delight as more juices soaked his member in response.

"F-Fuck! I can't ... be-believe you're really doing this, nor ... ahhh~ ... how much I love this. The feeling of you ravaging me so hard and deep, god I love it all!"

No wonder her mom was insatiable at times. Tsukiko was definitely better comprehending why she was so vocal. She probably never wanted to stop, and literally only forced herself to do so simply because she had other things in life to do aside from her husband ... or herself if she was left alone with her toys.

"AH! AH! OHHHHHH!"

Her eyes snuck a sideways peek at the large toy, the sight of it making her tremble in anticipation. Soon, she'd let Tsuna watch her pump herself with it ... much like their mother had fucked herself with another toy the night before. The thought of being spreading herself so Tsuna - and anyone else if they walked into the room - could watch such a naughty display got Tsukiko that much more soaked. Her juices were pouring as if they were a waterfall or rapidly moving river, leaking profusely onto her bed.

Tsukiko whimpered as she gripped onto her own lower lip, then Tsuna's shoulders.

"Sorry," she whispered lowly, hoping her grip wasn't too tight. "Oh god, yes! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Tsukiko threw her head back, cumming hard all over the invading member. Thanks to a combination of her muscles clamping along the rod and still lacking training and discipline with his stamina, her brother would join her soon enough, spurting load after load of cum deep inside her. Only when he completely finished did Tsukiko let go of his shoulders, panting and smiling as she leaned forward to give her brother a quick kiss.

"Mmmmmhh. I do hope you enjoy this~" she whispered in Tsuna's ear, sneaking in a gentle enough tug on the lobe before lying back on her bed. First thing was first though ... she'd taken note of Tsuna avoiding gathering any of his fluids along his tongue and even hands. So ... Tsukiko decided to help him with that. As she grabbed the toy, Tsukiko then proceeded coating it in all of her twin's sperm, cleaning her body off simultaneously. Soon, it was all collected onto the massive dildo.

Tsukiko would give Tsuna a few moments to take the sight in before him .... before her face turned bright red. Just as she'd been imagining, she spread her legs, resuming rubbing the toy along her labia. Just like Tsuna had seen before walking in. Same with working it inside her. Luckily, the eggs continuing to assault her clit made her wetter, which aided in sliding the toy inside her quicker.

"Fuck!" Tsukiko hissed between gritted teeth, groaning and moaning as more and more of it started to bury itself deep into her pussy, which was beginning to get stretched from how big and wide the toy was.

"Mmmhh. Ahhh, what if this wasn't a toy, hmm? What if this was one of your Guardians? Think they'd do it? Fuck your own sister?"

No, none of them really seemed overly carnal. Even still, it didn't change the fact they were all human, all teenagers to be specific. They weren't immune to having hormones and therefore, that also applied to fantasies. Besides, even if they were subtle and tame, both Hayato and Takeshi had reacted to her bikini choice not long ago. That in itself, as well as the fact Takeshi kept his hand on her rear, was proof enough her words weren't impossible. They all probably just needed a good incentive ... and they could be enticed to show off their own more erotic side easily enough.

"Ahhh~"

Her mind wasn't envisioning the toy as just that. No, she was fantasizing about exactly what she'd allowed Tsuna to hear; being shared between his Guardians, be it one at a time or even during a full-fledged gangbang. Some in the same hole, others using her tits, mouth, or anywhere else. And if some wanted to get really kinky, using their special weapons or items. Whether that be Hibari's tonfas or cuffs, Takeshi's bat .... god. All of the possibilities just made her more and more moist.

Soon, the large bulb near the base was the only thing sticking out of Tsukiko's pussy, making her shudder and coo.

"Oooohhh, that ... ahhh ... was easier than I expected. Mmmmh, like what you're seeing, onii-sama? Like seeing your sister being a bit of a slut in front of you?"

Especially now that her chest and face were cleaned off, she went back to molesting her breast, teasing and tugging at the stiff nipple as she worked on getting it more perky. "Encourage them," she cooed, grinding and rutting down against the base of the cock, working the bulb against her lips as she seemed eager to stuff it all in, just like she'd mentioned earlier. "Let them fuck your imouto. Let them enjoy meeeeee~"

"Ah!" Tsuna's cock hardened as Tsukiko pointed out the reality of it all. "I... I can't believe we're doing this either!" He moaned back as he rammed against her rapidly. "I love it all, Tsukiko!" Tsuna groaned out, "I love you... Nee-san!" He panted out as he fucked his sister ravenously.

Tsuna shook his head as Tsukiko apologized for her grip. "Mmh" he firmly sounded as he did, showing her not to apologize even if he was too enthralled in pleasure to describe so explicitly.

As he felt Tsukiko cumming next however he couldn't help himself. His twin's pussy clamped down, spasmed over his length as her warm juices rained down his dick to squirt out around the base and splash as his hips crashed against hers over and over. "Tsukiko I'm cuh-" Tsuna's breath caught in his throat as his cock tensed up and he spurt his load. "Gah!" He huffed out as he spurt thick shots into her twat, humping out each one, rope after rope of spunk being thrust into her as she held onto his shoulders. Tsuna planted his hands on either side of his sister, gripping the sheets as he fucked his seed into her to completion.

Panting as he looked into her eyes, Tsuna's breath shook as the last of his jizz dribbled into Tsukiko's eager young slit. As she leaned up, Tsuna kissed her sweetly before she bit his ear, causing the softest of pleased moans to escape his breath. As she laid back and scooted up a bit, Tsuna obliged and pulled out slowly, huffing out a quick breath of overloaded pleasure from the friction as his cock fell from her.

Tsuna sat back on his knees properly as he watched Tsukiko play the dildo in his streaks of spunk, before slipping the toy into her cunt where Tsuna had been. When Tsukiko cursed, his raw cock twitched lightly, Tsuna blushing as her eyes met his and the color of his face matched his twin's.

It was then Tsukiko mentioned the guardians, fucking them. All of them? Tsuna's cock tensed at the thought. He watched Tsukiko with wide, white eyes and face glowing red. "You... You'd want to fuck them?" He asked meekly.

In response it made him think, would they? After all they were all young boys, and a girl. Surely they had had thoughts. Hayato, sure he could see it, he'd been into girls before and lord knew Tsukiko was generally attractive so why wouldn't he go for it? Takeshi - before today he would have said it was hard to imagine, but after the way he'd encountered Tsukiko in the pool... He'd probably be awkward but sure. Ryohei, now that was an odd thought. Tsuna had him pegged as someone who would do pretty much anything to the extreme... Would he fuck Tsukiko to the extreme? Lambo was too young but they had met a fifteen, and a twenty-five year old Lambo who would now be eighteen and twenty-eight respectively and so Tsuna briefly wondered if a teenaged or adult Lambo, as part of the family, would get to feel Tsukiko's sweet little welcoming pussy.

That just left Hibari... That was more of a scary thought than anything. A punishment more than an actual calm of any sorts. Tsuna could only think of him as being violent, as he truly seemed to be in any aspect of his life that involved interacting with others. Though... Maybe Tsukiko was into that? His thought being the understatement of the century.

As well as- Chrome? Tsuna's face couldn't get any redder, his cock hardening up shortly as he thought of his final Guardian to join them, his Mist Guardian, in any sexual manner let alone with Tsukiko. Maybe.. With him?

Tsukiko's question snapped Tsuna out of his thought, "I-I do!" He answered quickly as she asked if he liked this, liked Tsukiko being such a rowdy slut like she was with everything else. When she asked him to encourage them, Tsuna gasped softly, "m-me?" He asked. "I-I don't know what I could do but... That'd be fun..." He admitted, heart pounding as he watched Tsukiko. Not simply because of Chrome, but Tsuna's friends - as strange as some of the relationships were - were deeply valued as was any time that they all came together. In this whirlwind of new feelings and ideas, Tsuna couldn't help but be intrigued at the idea of coming together to make Tsukiko writhe and pleased more like what she was doing now. As well as that lingering thought of Chrome in the back of his mind too of course, but right now he was focused on his sister cumming in front of him.

Tsukiko couldn't help but lick her lips as she heard the shock in Tsuna's voice at the mere thought of his Guardians having their way with her. "I doubt any of them would wanna abstain forever. Besides, better if I give them an invitation than if one of them were to abruptly snap or give into their hormones, don't you think?" It may not be likely, especially now that Mukuro's physical body was imprisoned. Still ... they were at the right age. Even without literally being possessed, there was nothing that couldn't say any of them may get lost from lust, if any of the guys had their own fantasies, even a combination of all that and more.

Admittedly, Tsukiko did realize and acknowledge Hibari would be by far the riskiest Guardian to do anything with. She wasn't necessarily a huge masochist. She did enjoy being roughly handled, much like how her own father had done last night. But there definitely were some lines even Tsukiko wouldn't just allow anyone to cross. She may not be nearly as physically strong as Hibari or Ryohei; but what she lacked in prowess was made up for in tactics and agility. Even a bit of willpower, both mental and physical.

"F-For better or worse, you are still the Sky representative of this family. If they fought for you, I'm pretty confident they'd gladly indulge once you gave them the green light to pound away at your own twin. Ahhhh!"

Tsukiko threw her head back, the knot slipping and embedding itself into her tight snatch. Her muscles clamped wildly as she rode and bucked violently against it. Right before the last few inches disappeared, she reached down, pressing a camouflaged button. Tsuna wouldn't be able to see the immediate changes as it literally throbbed and came to life, courtesy of some Sun Flames Nana must have secured in the toy. Now that the switch had been flipped, it was feeling and fucking her as if it truly were a real cock, thrusting rapidly into Tsukiko's pussy.

And given she'd coated the toy in Tsuna's sperm before pushing it inside? He'd realize it was helping plant his seed inside of his own sister for him.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, shiiiiiitt!"

Her stomach bulging slightly would hint the next change coming with the Flames. It was getting longer and a bit wider. What started as a ten to twelve inch toy was almost, if not, doubled. And now the knot was wider, ensuring it remained buried and trapped in her young twat so it could continue to ravage her fully.

"Yesssss, ahhh! They're fucking me so good, Tsunaaaaaaaaaa. Fuck, ahhhhhh!!!"

Tsukiko gasped, turning the dial on the eggs back up as they sped up once again. A few whimpers mingled in with mewls and cries of bliss before Tsukiko writhed on the bed, beginning to squirm and cum hard. Her hands increased their efforts as she grunted and groaned in an almost feral manner. Not caring about who would be ravaging her if this were really happening ... only that it'd ever occur.

In fact, Chrome did indeed cross her own mind. That girl could easily conjure up so many dirty illusions. Tentacles, animal cocks, unique sex toys, even inanimate objects found around the house. Or anywhere, really. All of those and so much more. And it'd be easy enough for her to help Tsuna in plowing away at her while getting fucked. It was the quiet ones that people were supposed to be cautious of as the old proverb said. Nana had shown this ... now Tsukiko was even revealing it held truth to it.

So that only made her wonder just how naughty the normally meek Chrome could truly be. All Tsukiko knew was it made her lick her lips ... and grip the sheets tighter as she came again.

"Nnnnnggggh!!!"

Tsukiko clamped down, not realizing she was already getting at least one of those dirty items in her. A dog cock, to be precise. All she knew was it was giving her the fuck of her life and she was loving it.

"Ah-Ah?! Oh god!"

Tsukiko's eyes widened, her face flushing as it ... did it actually cum in her? Or was Tsukiko just getting lost in the pleasure and imagining things. Whatever the case ... she didn't question it long enough, especially as it remained stiff and hard, continuing to rut and hammer deeper into her, sliding further in her stretched cunt even more. "Ooooooooohhhhhhh, yessssssssss!"

"W-well obviously they have permission..." Tsuna mumbled, twiddling his fingers together. Not out of hesitance or any sort of jealousy, but how else was he supposed to answer that without being a little awkward? "W-woah!" Tsuna couldn't help but then gasp, watching in aroused awe as Tsukiko took the bulge at the base of her dildo in. His eyes widened to white shapes as his jaw dropped when a tiny bump pushed out just above her pubis at the base of her flat abdomen. He couldn't believe she took that toy, it was amazing to see and his eyes were glued to his twin's writhing body.

At first he didn't see the throbbing inside of her, but soon that tiny bump faded and then reappeared again without the dildo moving, the bulb at the base still buried inside. He bit his lip in anticipation and wonder as each time, that bump became more prominent until it was a fully realized lump just below her stomach. It was strange, arousing, how it unnaturally didn't push out her belly but formed clear from something pushing up inside, a shape only something fucking her could produce. It was just another reminder of his twin getting railed.

"Tsukiko!" Tsuna called back out, more in reactive surprise than anything else as he watched her get pistoned by the toy without her moving it. Tsukiko-nee is gonna cum! Tsuna thought to himself as she gasped and tensed around the toy fucking her and the buzzers now at full blast on her.

"Eh?" Tsuna blushed as Tsukiko gave a questioning gasp. Just like her he had no idea she felt like more warm cum was splashed into her, but that sound of shock she gave was alluring. Tsuna leaned in onto his hands and knees as he watched intently the toy stretch out Tsukiko's ever-tight slit. Something about that unknowing tone made Tsuna gulp with anticipation.

"Then you're gonna have to make damn sure they know. Th-There'll need to be zero misunderstandings, no way they can misinterpret what you allow them to do. You'll have to make it crystal clear any of your Guardians can enjoy your sweet, little sister and any of her holes. After all, I doubt they'd expect you to let them do such a normally taboo and naughty thing, let alone to your own twin. I know I wouldn't have before realizing how depraved my onii-sama's steadily becoming." For all she knew, he may have been that way for a bit. Hiding may not be his typical forte, but considering the types of thoughts he was hiding, as well as knowing Tsukiko had succeeded in keeping her own away for as long as she did? Again, not an impossible thought.

Tsukiko whimpered and squirmed on the bed, panting heavily as the toy plowed and ravaged her from inside. "F-Fuuuuuck!! I-It .... god, it practically has a mind of its own! I'm not ... making it do this!!! Sweet gods!"

And indeed, were either seeing Nana in her own room, they'd have a better understanding on everything that was happening to poor Tsukiko. As it was, she was purposely keeping herself quiet, leaving both her children confused, clueless, and too aroused to mind or care enough to end any of this play session too quickly.

"T-Too much!" Tsukiko whined, finally removing the tape and allowing the eggs to fall off her sensitive clit, shuddering and trembling on the bed as the cock continued to rut and ram away from the inside. A shaky hand lowered ... only for her eyes to widen as she realized it was fully inside! And even when she tried to reach in! She couldn't immediately grab onto it!

"Ooooooooooooooooooh goooooooooooooooooodd!!! I - I - I - AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Tsukiko's toes curled, her back arching even further as she gushed and came hard, her juices staying inside due to the knotted cock keeping her twat stuffed. It lurched and throbbed a few times before joining her moments later.

.... So I wasn't feeling things .. ?? It ... it really ... ??

Tsukiko blushed furiously, her moans and groans becoming louder as her breasts bounced, the nipples only getting more and more erect with each eager upward thrust from the toy plowing away at her cunt. Her hands fell upon her chest as she assaulted the budding nubs, her body quaking as she felt yet another climax swiftly building within her.

"Ts-Tsu-Tsunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AHHHHHHH!!!"

She gripped tightly onto her lower lip, forcing herself to focus long enough to concentrate on manifesting enough Sky Flames. Finally ... the toy came to a complete stop. With the knot deflated enough, Tsukiko was able to reach inside and withdraw the toy, making it exit with a plop. A whine elicited from Tsukiko as she shakily held onto the toy ... and slowly cleaned it off. Clearly exhausted ... but not wishing to be chastised by her mother for being irresponsible, either.

Wh-what even just happened?

There were definitely Sun Flames. That much was obvious enough. But ... it felt like that wasn't all. Whatever had happened ... all her body knew for sure was the immense pleasure and aftershocks still coursing through her. Tsukiko lightly bounced and shuddered on the bed, all but forcing herself to put everything away back into the box after cleaning it all up ... and then promptly collapsing back onto her bed.

"Y-You .. b-behave if you're going ... going to stay here. Please. Dear god, that ... that was intense."

No sooner than Tsukiko closed her eyes did she almost immediately pass out, a low groan being the last thing Tsuna would hear as she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Across the way, Nana couldn't help but click her tongue. It wasn't overly amazing. She hadn't forgotten Tsukiko also had Sky Flames. She just hoped she forgot about them for a bit longer. Ah well. Tomorrow would be very different. Just like her daughter, she finished cleaning both her husband and the toy off, licking her lips as her own dildo was put away. It wouldn't take much longer for her head to fall atop her husband's chest for Nana to be lulled into her own deep slumber.

"Ngggh .... "

As satisfied as Tsukiko's body was, she was also a small bit sore. She'd at least live, but ... goddamn. She blushed furiously as the memory of what happened last night went back into her head ... then quickly shook it, not wanting to get too worked up.

"A few more minutes," she sleepily muttered, letting her head fall back on top of the pillow as her eyes slowly closed again.

"Only a few," she'd hear from the doorway, registering Nana's voice. "I will need you both to do a grocery run after breakfast. I got a list ready and everything. Before leaving, though, I want you both to get cleaned up."

Thank god, Tsukiko internally though, glad they were being given a more normal task to do. Her head slowly moved up and down, acknowledging she heard and understood her mother. Her head weakly lifted as Tsukiko heard Nana softly chuckling.

"You two want me to bring breakfast up?"

" ... If you wouldn't mind. I'll ... bring everything down, help with dishes and stuff. But ... I don't know if I can move. Definitely not now."

"Alright. Just be careful about not spilling anything on your sheets. Granted, in the worst case scenario, I could get those washed while you're out I suppose, but ... still. Try to be a bit careful."

Tsukiko slowly nodded, only allowing a groan she'd been holding back to leave her lips as Nana walked away from her room.

Tsuna blushed at the loving accusation after reasoning with him to grant out permission to fuck her. It was such a strange thing, but that was the thing about being in the moment, in this kind of moment, was the earnestly strange being the most thrilling explosion of honesty. Even more so when she was cut off so candidly by the dildo reportedly pistoning into her on it's own. Elongating and retracting over and over rapidly on it's own while buried in her, Tsuna watched his sister get fucked by an unknown force.

"Y-You're not?" Tsuna gasped lightly when Tsukiko moaned out this information, his sore cock twitching in vague stiffness as he watched on. It did so again, tensing up when Tsukiko cried out that it was too much. Seeing his sister hit her limit like that, the looks and sounds she gave were intoxicating.

He bit his lip as Tsukiko's toes curled up and she came roughly, the juices of her small, squirting pussy struggling against it. Not to mention that cute look on her face as she unexpectedly felt a surprise load fill her up, that made Tsuna's heart race and his face heat up again. It was such a pure look, so authentic the reaction, Tsuna couldn't help but feel and look intently to Tsukiko as she was railed by the mysterious toy.

Still it was going however! It continued to fuck Tsukiko with no concern for her, only straining more pleasure from the teenager as her nipples stiffened, accentuating her pointing little titties as she tugged and toyed with her nipples. "Ts-Tsukiko!" He called out back in half concern, half arousal when she called his name.

Suddenly he noticed something, a subtle flare of orange lightly swirling once around the base of the dildo from inside Tsukiko's twat. Whether it was by accident or not, it seemed to stop the fucking as Tsukiko calmed down at least. Tsuna's eyes watched curiously as he though to himself that for a second it looked like a Sky Flame.

Tsukiko's toy was withdrawn with a cute little sound as her pussy gripped it all the way out. When she offered, Tsuna rubbed the back of his head, "I'll let you rest this time" he said with a soft chuckle. "Yeah.." He then agreed, "that was awesome..." He breathed softly, but Tsukiko had already passed out by the time he answered her.

Tsuna got up slowly and stretched before pulling his pajamas back on and heading back over to his room. Waddling over to the bed Tsuna fell onto it and collapsed to the mattress as well, just as tired as his twin.

The next morning, Tsuna was up before Tsukiko for once. Being tired out but not overstimulated again lead to a deep sleep without too much recovery. Unlike Tsukiko... Who was fucked stupid by that strange toy.

Downstairs first, he was told the errand they'd need to run today before he watched his mom go up to tell Tsukiko. When she came back Tsuna was told she was sleeping for a while and so after he ate breakfast, the brown haired boy got dressed in long black cargo pants and a red t-shirt and awaited his sister to come down.

When she finally did, Tsuna got up and smiled to her, "Tsukiko-nee" he said, "you ready?" He asked as he held a hand out to her.

The 'few minutes' Tsukiko had begged for turned to five, ten ... and finally fifteen before she forced herself to sit up, stretching and sighing as her arms stretched over her head. Tsukiko then lowered her hands and rubbed her eyes, getting rid of the sleepy dust from them. It hadn't dawned on her until she looked down at herself that she'd passed out basically nude. The top was still on her, but in a very half-assed manner. The only other item even adorning Tsukiko's skin was her day collar ... which made her smile as she gently clutched the moon shape and held it in her hand.

"He really did pick something very special out," Nana would state, smiling as she walked in and noted the way her daughter was posed, as well as where her hands were. "So ... you sounded like you enjoyed it last night."

"Yeah, actually ... I did, but it ... " Tsukiko tilted her head, trying to figure out how to word what even had occurred. Nana merely smirked as she set Tsukiko's plate down before lightly ruffling her hair. "That would be my doing."

" .... Huh? But I thought you only had Sun Flames?"

Nana's smirk only widened as she nodded down towards the plate. "That grocery run is non-negotiable. You two are doing that, no exceptions. You'll both therefore need your strength, so ... eat up. I'll give you a more thorough explanation about what happened one of these days. For now, forget about it."

Much easier said than done, Tsukiko thought in her head, only letting Nana see an affirmative nod as opposed to voicing her quip. As much as part of her wanted to try to argue and insist for an explanation now, no. She'd trust her mother to keep her promise. And she was definitely right about needing to regain her strength, so ... no sense in talking back.

The plate would be finished relatively quickly; yet Tsukiko would ensure she didn't risk giving herself a stomach ache. After breakfast, she hurried into the bathroom and, as per her mother's request and her own desires, got a quick shower in. Tsuna would find her clad in what could easily be considered an alternative version of their school uniform ... but somehow an even naughtier version. The skirt was definitely way too short, to unforgiveable degrees. Hibari would scold her and probably much worse if she dared step foot inside Namimori wearing such an outfit.

Well, tough shit. He's not here, she thought to herself, dismissing the matter.

"Mhm, I'm ready," Tsukiko replied, her tone almost playful. Certainly a bit teasing; there would be no mistaking that much. But despite how her voice sounded, she made no efforts to do anything lewd. Her focus seemed to be on completing the task their mother gave them. Before either stepped foot out of the house though ... Nana would be waiting by the door. Wordlessly, she handed over a slip of paper.

A quick skim over it would reveal to both Tsuna and Tsukiko it was everything they needed. It took everything in Nana's willpower to avoid staring hungrily at her daughter, and just as much effort to avoid giving her ass a light smack as they left. "See you both soon!" she called back instead, closing the door after both of the twins left.

Tsukiko pondered whether to reveal to her brother what Nana had hinted earlier ... but decided against it. Simply because if she hadn't known, why would he? It didn't feel like a revelation Nana would tell only one of them. And even then, she was still holding her mom to her word which, if absolutely nothing else, was good enough to keep her quiet and behaved during the walk towards the shopping center.

"Okay, let's see ..."

With how thin the strap to her purse was, she wouldn't be too surprised if Tsuna had missed seeing that draped over her shoulder. She flashed a coy smirk as she withdrew her phone, revealing this time she had not forgotten it as Tsukiko began entering items from the list and translating them so they knew which aisles to head towards.

As they walked past the chips and snacks ... a mane of purple hair made Tsukiko stop in her tracks, an eyebrow raised. There were a small handful of people with that color hair she knew. And upon getting a closer inspection ... she would find it was one of said individuals. " .... Chrome?"

The lone figure pivoted gasping softly as her name was called, then smiled as both would see it was indeed Chrome. "Boss! Tsukiko-san! It's great to see you both!"

Tsuna blushed as he saw Tsukiko’s outfit. Not that he hadn’t seen Tsukiko in new lights - many… many new lights - including entirely nude, but still she looked good in it. Despite this, Tsuna wasn’t necessarily attacking her either. It wasn’t as if having sex would change the entirety of their selves and occupy all their time, Tsuna too had getting their errand done on the mind.

"Hey! I made sure to bring mine too" Tsuna flashed his phone from his pocket as Tsukiko wordlessly teased about having hers, having remembered finally to bring it. He followed her through the store, picking out items Tsukiko directed him to via her translator, grabbing a snack or two on the way as they passed the isle. Once they did however, a familiar head shape made Tsuna wonder if pineapples were on the list.

"Ch-Chrome!" Tsuna exclaimed in half surprise, half delight as he made out the recognizable green uniform she always wore. If anything, it wasn't weird to see Chrome here. Even if he didn't rightly know that his Mist Guardian would be in Italy, the girl's affinity for the language made it seem natural that if anyone he knew would be abroad it would be Chrome Dokuro. For now he didn't question it beyond normality, surely this wasn't part of the same string of coincidences that were seeming to not be coincidences that lead the other Guardians to be here.

"I didn't know you were overseas, Chrome!" Tsuna said with a smile, "what brings you all the way out here?" He asked with a kind interest.

After the trio talked for a while, Chrome had her own things to do and Tsuna and Tsukiko had to get their groceries back. They checked out together and parted ways, the twins waving to Chrome as they parted ways.

"That was nice!" Tsuna smiled earnestly as the two walked home together.

Getting back to the large house, Tsuna backed into the door to open it and pushed inside heading to the kitchen to start packing away what their mother asked them to get.

"Oh? Not too shabby. I wasn't sure if last night would have made you too forgetful or anything."

The tone would vanish once they confirmed it was indeed Chrome that they'd seen. Tsukiko wasn't necessarily ashamed of all she'd been doing or anything, but it wasn't exactly something to outright brag about either. Hence why she'd been grateful for the discreet collar as opposed to one that outright would have revealed ... at least she was being claimed by someone. Not whom ... not without a charm or something of the like, anyway. But yeah. This was a lot better and, admittedly, it was nice to just talk without any strings attached.

Granted, it didn't stop her mind from trying to go to the gutter, particularly now that they were so close to Chrome. But Tsukiko was able to shake those off and focus on the talk at hand.

"Well ... I figured it'd be best to come to Italy to learn the language. There aren't really many people back in Namimori who may know how to tutor me, and ... in the case of Hayato, I wouldn't want to seem like a burden to him. He has his own things to do, after all."

"I doubt he'd view you as such. You are part of the family," Tsukiko reminded Chrome, causing a grin to appear on the Mist user's face.

"Y-yeah, I ... I'm still getting a bit used to that. Some days, it feels really surreal." Namely from going to an environment where she'd been all but neglected and even abused in various forms by her biological family to being saved by Mukuro, then taken in by Tsuna. The latter made her nod .... as she bowed her head politely. "I ... haven't really gotten the proper chance to say this to you, so ... thanks for accepting me despite .... well .... learning I wasn't 'alone' for a bit."

She was nowadays, at least in the sense of Mukuro giving her complete and free will. Chrome therefore had full control over her Flames, an impressive feat when one reminded themselves a good chunk of her body would otherwise be gone without them. But during the Conflict? Well ... Tsuna and all the Guardians had found out that Chrome was at least slightly possessed by Mukuro.

It wasn't like the girl was naïve on the history between Tsuna and Mukuro, either. No, he'd been brutally honest about that and let her know just to prepare her for any shocked reactions that would have arrived that fateful evening. Which only made it that much more of a relief that even if everyone had been a bit on edge upon seeing such a thig ... no one wished her ill fortune or anything of the like. If anything, she'd been welcomed without any real hesitation; something that - given her gesture here and now - hinted Chrome still wasn't certain whether she deserved or not.

"It was definitely a surprise to me when I first heard. But worse than being mad at you ... I kinda was at Mukuro. Precisely because I was scared he was just using you. But ... after seeing and hearing him continue to protect you well enough .... " Tsukiko shrugged. "The methods may have been dubious, but I can't argue they did work out in their own rights."

Granted, there was the arrangement in Chrome being forced to reside on her own that, now more so than learning Mukuro had ever been involved, she was a lot more miffed with. Ken and Chikusa had all but shoved her out of the abandoned school and may as well have said 'We're done with you. Start surviving without us'; something they'd learned when she began attending the school.

"Umm ... are you ... you are somewhere safe, right?"

"Yes, yes!" Chrome hastily replied, her smile widening as she quickly reassured Tsukiko. It wasn't a lie ... but it wasn't the whole truth, either. "That's why I'm here. Getting things for my room and such."

" ... Okay. You have our numbers. Feel free to get a hold of us if you need anything, alright?"

"I will if it comes down to that. Thank you."

Everyone would say their farewell and the twins would resume shopping. Funnily enough, pineapples were on the list. But that, Tsuna and Tsukiko could be certain, truly was a coincidence.

Before either could head up to their rooms after unloading the groceries, Nana would be standing in front of them both, smiling proudly at them. "Okay, so ... you sweetie ... " she nodded at Tsukiko, then pointed upward. "Go to your father. He's waiting for you in our room. And you .... to the living room with me."

"Okay ... " Tsukiko responded in just a mildly hesitant voice. But definitely not worried. She knew damn well the last thing this was for was because either herself or Tsuna were in trouble and even then, he'd want them both - more likely than not - if that were the case. But she certainly was curious. She'd give the door a knock first before walking in. "You wanted me mom said?" Tsukiko curiously inquired, stepping inside.

True to her word, Nana would guide Tsuna to the couch, sitting down beside him. "So ... your sister gave me her response, but I want to hear it from you. What'd you think of last night and what she allowed you to see, hmm?"

Tsuna merely blushed and chuckled bashfully at the mention of the night before. He wasn't ashamed of it either inherently, but that didn't mean he wasn't still his shy, meek self about it. Tsuna, just like his twin, probably wasn't the type to go around bragging about it - despite not having enough experience to really know that. He didn't find himself having the urge to blab to Chrome about it.

"Mm" Tsuna nodded with a smile as Chrome revealed her reason for being there. When she mentioned Hayato however, Tsuna perked up. "Yeah, Tsukiko's right" he agreed with his sister, "he'd be happy to help" Tsuna assured Chrome, "he's uh... He's actually in town too" he laughed lightly, rubbing the back of his head idly.

When Chrome bowed, Tsuna was surprised for a second. "Oh?" He let out a sound before he smiled back to her. "Really, it's no problem... I'm happy you're, y'know, with us and everything" Tsuna wasn't the best with his words but they were still from the heart. His brows raised in worry when Tsukiko asked if she was safe, but Chrome's confirmation let him sigh in relief.

"I'm happy Chrome has somewhere to stay" Tsuna expressed as he and Tsukiko walked back. Since she was on her own he truly was worried about the girl, and it was heartwarming and well earned to see her doing well from what it had seemed like.

Once they got home and Tsuna was called in by their mother, he watched Tsukiko disappear upstairs as he gulped and headed in to the livingroom. Tsuna sat where his mom guided him to and watched Nana sit next to him. Were they in trouble for something? To be this organized he was far more used to it meaning something was up than anything relating to last night. So when Nana revealed her question, Tsuna paused for a moment, his face heating up red before he answered.

"W-well... It was awesome... I had a lotta fun" He answered vaguely, not really sure how else to describe it.

Upstairs, when Tsukiko knocked her father told her to come in. When asked, the man raised a brow. "Oh, that!" He laughed at himself softly for something it seemed, "well, your beautiful, wonderful, amazing mother wanted to show your brother something" he explained with pure love in his voice for Nana as he stood up. "I figured while she does that, you and me could have some father-daughter quality time. What do you say?" Grinned Iemitsu wide as he planted a loving hand on Tsukiko's head.

"Is it going to be enough though?"

Those would be the last words Tsukiko would leave Tsuna with regarding Chrome's situation. More to the point, her worry was simple. Only Ryohei and Hibari were even legally old enough to get jobs back in Japan. Sure, she'd clearly managed to get enough funds to arrive here somehow and secure a room. But that would be where the question would come into play; would she have enough for however long she was staying? It'd at least be something that Tsuna could tuck away, his focus being directed to the here and now as his mother smiled upon hearing his response.

"Mhm, it definitely sounded like you both enjoyed it quite a bit. Now ... just until after dinner, I'm going to need you to keep everything I'm going to show you a surprise from you sister. Understand me?"

Only after Nana would get any sort of response - be it a nod or a verbal equivalent - would Nana grab the remote she'd set beside her. She'd push down on the "Play" button. Whatever Tsuna had been guessing would appear on the screen ... he would definitely be very, very far off in his guess. And if he only thought he was a bit red in the face now? That'd most definitely increase right then and there.

He'd see his mom on her hands and knees, moaning and letting out loud cries of bliss. But the real treat would be what was behind her, and it was not his father like one would have assumed. No, it was a dog; a German Shepherd to be precise. Ramming and plowing itself eagerly into Nana's moist pussy, which was stretched and gaping from how massive the invading member was, as well as the knot.

Taking advantage of her son's state, Nana slid her hand down his pants and gently began to stroke his cock. "What neither of you knew - at least I'm pretty sure that's correct - is I didn't give her any normal toy. Nu-uh. That ... was a dog cock dildo. And since I was able to feel everything she did to herself by linking my toy with her own? I know that little slut managed to get herself knotted. To say I was happy about that is an understatement."

Her hand continued slowly moving up and down as Nana let Tsuna's eyes stay glued on the movie.

"Tonight ... we can both take and knot her together. You'd like that, wouldn't you, sweetie?"

Upstairs, Tsukiko felt just a bit taken aback as her brother was no doubt feeling. Mainly with hearing Nana needed to only show Tsuna something. That ... really was weird in its own rights. But ... she didn't really have a reason to protest. If their mother needed her, she'd call her down. Instead, a smile appeared on Tsukiko's face as she sat beside her father, nodding in agreement.

"I'd love that. Very much so."

It wasn't just a reply simply to make him happy, either. This was the first time in a long time where she was able to be with him and not be forced to hide away or some nonsense like that. They could be together and genuinely enjoy one another's company. A content sigh resounded from Tsukiko as his hand landed upon her head. She gently nuzzled against it before leaning forward and pressing her lips passionately against her father's, moaning softly into the kiss.

Tsuna blushed at his mom's comment before she told him what would come next would be a short term secret. "Oh?" He asked with a tilt of his head, "well... Yeah I guess so" he agreed curiously. As Nana pulled out a remote and aimed it, Tsuna was pointed to the TV where he turned his attention.

There would be no feasible way Tsuna could have even remotely guessed what he was about to see he realized as the image began to play. The large black and brown dog bared down on Nana from behind. It's hips worked furiously and recklessly, uncaring for anything of the hole it was fucking, it's only goal being breeding it. It huffed as it plowed her, pumping into the petite woman ruthlessly as it panted.

"Wh-wha-?!" Tsuna couldn't even ask before his mom's hand was down his pants and jerking his already hardening member. "Hngh..." Her gentle grip against it felt soft, skilled as always. She made sure he had no time to question before explaining the toy Tsukiko had used. At least it now made sense why his sister was getting fucked by it without her doing so.

When Nana proposed what they would do to Tsukiko that night, Tsuna gulped but nodded softly. "Y-yeah... I mean, if she'll be into it" Tsuna said, knowing she would be given the results of such a toy the night before.

As Tsukiko sat down on the edge of his bed, Iemitsu sat back down with her. "Good!" He said with a hearty laugh. He watched his daughter lean forward, up towards the taller man and he knew what she wanted. What kind of father would deny his baby girl? Not Iemitsu, and so he too leaned in, down towards the young teen and he kissed her back deeply. His lips nibbled and sucked on hers, tongue grazing against them to coax her mouth open or her tongue out.

Iemitsu's hands slid up Tsukiko's thighs and rested on either side of her hips as he pulled her closer to him.

"If?" Nana repeated, smirking as she withdrew her hand, only to move it to the front of Tsuna's pants and carefully unzip him, exposing his bare cock to the air. "Oh no, sweetie. It's not going to be a matter of if she likes it. Last night proved as much. She'll just need a bit of ... coaxing and I know exactly how to do that. Don't worry ... I'll let you save most of your energy for that. This is just ... a preview of what's to come sooner than later."

Of course, there were other parts of the plan Nana was omitting. Mainly because he'd find out firsthand. Her head lowered as she gently kissed along the nape of Tsuna's neck, her hand slowly teasing his aching member. Letting him watch and know exactly what she had in mind for Tsuna's own twin, and knowing the fact he'd be very much a partner-in-crime with said task.

It would eventually be revealed that, in the video, Nana wasn't alone. A low groan followed by a familiar hand reaching down and grabbing a fistful of Nana's hair showed Iemitsu was there, very much enjoying the show. Once he made his wife's mouth open, he began rutting into her throat, his own sighs and content moans getting louder.

"God, honey," he muttered through gritted teeth, "I ... fuck, this is hot!"

Just like the dog, he was close enough to being as rough. And yet unlike the canine, he did make sure to note if it ever felt like she was about to choke or gag. But he was otherwise going relatively quickly, pumping rapidly into his wife's throat while giving a nod towards the beast behind her. "That's right, boy. Enjoy my dirty wife! She's yours for now!"

"And soon," Nana would whisper in Tsuna's ear, "The same will be true with your own sister. She'll be ours ... whenever and however we want her."

"Mmmmhh~" Tsukiko moaned, feeling the hint and opening her mouth for her father. Truthfully, some part of her would have been fine simply cuddling. But there really was something about Iemitsu ... maybe his presence? Whatever the case, she began to better understand what her mother had meant. In the past, she'd said she fell hard and fast for her father, and it was making a bit more sense on what their mom may have meant. There was indeed something that made him irresistible. And given it seemed like this was also something he'd wanted ... well, why not?

Besides, as fun as last night had been ... she hadn't really gotten much more practice. This was definitely one way to go about it.

"Ahh ..."

Tsukiko panted softly as she pulled away from the kiss, slowly sinking to her knees as she knelt in between her father's crotch. Once he was unzipped and his own member was bobbing in front of her face, she opened her mouth and took him in, beginning to slowly move along the length. Tsukiko took a few moments, trying to recall where the more sensitive veins had been before dragging her tongue along them. Her head continued bobbing as she worked more and more deeper into her mouth, seeming determined to deep throat him again with as few troubles as last time.

"Y-yeah, you're right about that" Tsuna bashfully agreed, he did know deep down Tsukiko would be into it. His jaw was hanging low however as he saw the video begin, seeing his own mom getting fucked by a dog. It was far less shocking to see his dad enter the video and start to participate than the animal rutting into Nana.

The beast simply humped away at the woman, draped over her awkwardly as it's hips rapidly fap fap faped against her round little butt. Soon with little regard for the woman, it pushed itself in deep and knotted her. It started cumming into her vigorously, it's knot holding it in tight and connecting the two so it's hips could keep going.

Tsuna moaned out softly as Nana kissed his neck, his cock twitched in her hand. He nodded a short, rapid nod as his breath started to quicken slowly. "Mmnn..." His length had swollen to full in her hand with little effort at all.

As the kiss broke, Iemitsu smirked as his daughter got to her knees carefully. The man undid his pants, unzipping and unbuttoning them to reveal the stiff bulge in his boxers. Pushing them both down, his cock bobbed free, facing his little girl as it pulsed to life, hardening in front of her until she took it into her mouth. Iemitsu's hand returned to Tsukiko's head, combing through her soft brown hair.

"Ahh... That's right..." He encouraged, caressing through her hair as she worked her way down it. "Nice and slow... Go your own pace" he moaned gently as she descended with each bob down his shaft. It pulsed and throbbed, the tip trembling as it reached the back of her throat.

Back
Top Bottom