Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tsukiko had actually envisioned the exact same idea as Tsuna. So when she saw this to be anything but that ... her head tilted curiously as she walked up and got a better view, unable to help but have her interest intrigued. Boxing was one of the few physical activities she didn't try ... however, as she noted the dancing aspects, she couldn't help but smirk. As with most arcade games, this one also had a 'demonstration' of sorts, with a 2D AI figure showing how to play the game. She found herself studying it carefully, noting the differences between this game and a the more familiar DDR-esque game that she did sometimes play.

"Ohhhhh, okay. It makes more sense now." Tsukiko would nod her head in agreement with her brother about this being a lot more intense than it immediately appeared. She was more than ready to step aside ... but then some good points were brought up. "Nah, you won't scare me away from trying this out. Being here a while though ... that's definitely likely. And especially if you're going for ... hey, wait a minute."

"Isn't that .... the same name you faced against in the tournament, onii-san?" Kyoko asked, picking up on the same sight that Tsukiko was indeed staring at. The list of names and their respective high scores. Sure enough, right at 100,000 was indeed the name YURI I in all capital letters.

".... Wow. I ... think she's right. That's ... kinda crazy to think she might have already been here and managed that sort of score."

She'd already proven to be dangerous and competent just from getting a one hit knock out against him in a fighting ring. Seeing this could possibly apply to an arcade game of all things? It was nerve-wracking of all things.

"Well .. anyway ... if you wouldn't mind, I'd be game giving this a shot. I'll join you, Kyoko. This was kinda why you wanted me to join in, right?"

"True. And maybe I'll feel less awkward as I have never even tried boxing before and .... my dancing isn't too much better."

At those words, Tsukiko flashed her an almost apologetic but still sly smirk.

"Tsk. I was hoping we'd be on even ground."

"Don't get it twisted," Tsukiko said as she instinctively reached towards where a pocket would be ... then clicked her tongue at herself for forgetting a hair tie. "Oh well. I'll live. Anyway, with the boxing element added in, it might actually be a bit even. Besides, with these dancing games, you can pick your own difficulty. So even if I wanna do something on Hard mode, you can do Easy for yourself. That said .... the tougher it is, the more points each time you score add up to."

"Hmm. Alright then. If that's how it works, you can pick out the song."

"Good. I was hoping you'd say that."

After being given the green light, Tsukiko began scrolling through the song list. And once a specific title reflected in her own orange eyes? Even they lit up with excitement like Ryohei's did just from seeing the machine. Tsukiko's pressed down to select it ... and then lightly tapped her fingers again beside the button as she contemplated the difficulty.

"If this were normal and without the boxing, extreme could be done, but with it ... hmm ...."

Kyoko blinked then glanced back to Tsuna, wondering if she'd misheard Tsukiko. When all he offered was any gesture, be it shaking his head and reassuring she'd heard correctly or something else, she chuckled nervously and turned back around. "You ... wow. Even with the boxing added in, I suddenly feel like this isn't as even as you're thinking."

"That's because I am the same as your brother. I just need the right incentives to get my competitive side woken up and somewhat unfortunately, this is one of them. Hmmm ... normal should be good to start with." It was only one level above easy, and Tsukiko felt confident enough it'd be the best option to make up for having to box in the game as opposed to simply dance like she was accustomed to.

After some quick thinking on her end, Kyoko opted to take the safe route and take the easy choice ... something that seemed to be smart. "E-Eh?! Four minutes and forty five seconds?! Are you serious?!"

"Better start moving~" Tsukiko merely replied in a sing-song voice as the game began.

With the game adding the boxing nature to the game, the two women needed to raise their knees and legs up, as if attempting to knee an opponent. Suffice to say, Tsukiko ended up flashing the guys a few times. Both of the girls' chests bounced every now and again, Tsukiko's doing so a bit harder because of her losing herself in the song and having fun as opposed to worrying how she looked or what her body was doing. Even if she did realize what the guys may or may not be seeing, she could take solace in knowing Reborn and Tsuna would likely be the main ones to notice. It would only be near the end when she realized there was a third person to worry about noticing her appearance, and it was indeed Kyoko.

The only reason she guessed as much was from seeing her sneak peeks over towards her with a very crimson face. Fortunately, her guess was right and by the end of those four minutes and forty-five seconds? Kyoko didn't even dare bringing the fact Tsukiko was bare underneath up. Both women were panting and sweating a bit. On Kyoko's side, her score read 10,869.

"N....not half bad for ... what I'm guessing is the first time? Feh ... I.... should have at least tried hard anyway," she muttered, looking irked at herself despite her own score damn well nearly being almost three times as much as Kyoko's at 30,232.

Kyoko, meanwhile, chuckled as she shook her head and carefully stepped down. "And to think you didn't even use the hardest level you usually do ... " Still, despite losing, Kyoko was able to face Tsukiko and bow her head politely, with the other Sky user returning the favor.

What a time to not have a water bottle, Tsukiko silently lamented, now standing back with Kyoko as Tsuna and Ryohei would step forward.

"Hoh?!" Ryohei perked up when they mentioned that woman who beat him in the tournament. He rushed up to the screen to get a closer look, pressing his face up against it by the time he had finished inspecting the name and score. "Woooaaaahhhh!!!" Ryohei excitedly exclaimed, "I gotta beat that!" He declared as a matter of fact.

He stepped away when Tsukiko spoke up, letting her and his sister take their turn first, "right" he answered as Tsukiko announced their turn.

Tsuna shrugged and nodded to Kyoko, he knew his twin was a natural show off and really could take on the highest difficulty.

As the game started, the buttons began to blink on and off in rhythmic patterns. As one went off, Kyoko and Tsukiko were expected to punch or kick or hit the button however they wished. One could even get closer to just push the buttons with a finger or palm but the machine was built so that such a tactic was more counterproductive without a sort of stance and readiness. The music set the beat and the buttons blinked along to it, with Kyoko's flashing slower and less buttons than Tsukiko's due to the difficulty difference.

Once their game was finished and Tsukiko thoroughly thrashed Kyoko, but still lamented not giving her all, Tsuna sighed "c'mon nii-san, don't show off too hard" he smiled with a shrug.

"You guys are up" Reborn noted to Tsuna and Ryohei.

"Er-... Y-yeah guess you're right" Tsuna nodded, still not ready to go up there so quick, but considering it was Tsuna, he may not ever have been ready.

"Right! Lets goooo!!~" Ryohei pumped a fist into the air, stepping up to his side's platform, while Tsuna took the other side. The brunette twin looked around the machine with wonder now that he was up close.

Tsuna and Ryohei looked around, Tsuna scrolling for a song while Ryohei marveled at and checked his stance against the buttons he would be hitting. Once a beat was chosen, Tsuna scrolled down immediately to the easiest setting while Ryohei put his to the highest difficulty.

Tsuna looked nervous despite the handicap, he wasn't sure how this would look next to Ryohei who was in a steeled stance, focused straight ahead and ready to go all out. All the same he prepared himself mentally as best he could as the game went to start up. Getting to the start screen it gave a countdown like it did for the girls. 3... 2... 1...

And they began!

It was... Not the best sight as far as Tsuna went. Even on easy he was missing buttons left and right - and up and down too - but did manage to get the majority still, enough to keep him in the game. Some Tsuna even hit too softly to go off.

Ryohei on the other hand was something to behold as he used only his fists to hit all of the buttons. It was a wild but precise flurry of punches that was hard for the eye to keep up with. For higher buttons Ryohei was able to hike his fists high and still land strong blows while for the lowest, he was impressively able to duck incredibly low at such a high speed to deliver low punches as well.

Before they both knew it their song had ended however. Tsuna caught his breath quickly before he slumped at the score, "really?!". He barely broke a thousand at 1003.

"Hehehee~" Ryohei grinned widely as he looked for his score at... 99,995! That was amazing but... "Wait..." He looked up again to the top scores, reminding himself that Yuri's perfect score was just barely out of reach, "that's so extreme!!!" Ryohei shouted, "I can't believe it, that Yuri is so skilled!" he seemed more excited than upset, despite clenching his fists and shouting. "I gotta fight her again!!!" He exclaimed, once more, excitedly.

"Eh?"
"Oh?" Tsuna and Ryohei looked up in unison as the machine blared out a victorious tune while it lit up with yellows and oranges brighter than it was before. The buttons rolled over to close a metallic case over them that could still be pushed but seemed more sturdy or perhaps served another function. At the same time, a banner raised up above over the paired machine with a familiar image in the middle. It read, "Ultimate Trial Game of the Sun and Sky" with the Kanji arranged around none other than the face of Ryohei's mentor, Master Paopao.

Tsuna whipped around, gaping to Reborn given that he knew the Hitman's disguise, one of many at least.

Reborn tipped his hat mischievously as he stepped forward. "The machine really was a coincidence" he admitted, "but as soon as I heard about it, I had it tweaked a bit and told Ryohei about it" explained the small assassin. "I want to challenge you guys to a special game" he told them.

"A new challenge?!" Ryohei begged for more details with a twinkle in his eye.

"Ryohei, you need to learn some control" he said blatantly.

"But.." Tsuna looked confused, but so did Ryohei.

"Not the precision of your punches" Reborn clarified, making more sense given that Ryohei had learned more control over his fully powered strikes than anyone. "But you need to learn to match with an opponent, or even an ally" he explained. "I've said before, you're always at your maximum Dying Will, even before you manifest flames to strengthen your abilities" he told them. "It makes for a powerful fighter but you also waste a little energy even when you control your fists and flames" Reborn referenced Ryohei's focused flame attacks. "If you can learn to control your base willpower, but still match it to the level of another, you'll be able to build even more power" Reborn smirked, "to put it plainly... That's what that Yuri girl has on you" he noted.

"Hh!" Ryohei gasped to himself softly, "then I've GOT to do this!" He pumped his fist, "Sawada-San! Lets do this!" The overly excited boy urged Tsuna.

"Erm..." Tsuna barely had time to answer.

"Tsuna" Reborn turned to him next, "you can use this the other way around" he related this prior concept to the brown haired boy. "You need to learn to push your will without your flames" he told him, "to truly reach a state of indominable will" he said.

"Indominable will?! But! I don't... What does that have to do with-!" He looked to Kyoko, blushing before he looked to Ryohei and saw that hopeful twinkle in his eye. Tsuna sighed, he couldn't deny his friend like that when he was this excited, especially not in front of Kyoko as well as of course Tsukiko who would likely just poke fun at him for chickening out if anything.

"Fine... Okay yeah lets uhh... Lets do this Ryohei" Tsuna painfully feigned compliance as he turned back to the wall of buttons.

"For this game" Reborn started, "you two will still be hitting the buttons, but they'll only work if you pump your wave energy through them".

"Like a ring?" Ryohei asked.

'Like the volleyball' Tsuna remembered, even though Reborn had only talked extensively about the wave source of Dying Will Flames with Gokudera more than him.

Reborn nodded, "you two are going to have to hit the buttons at the same time. It'll start slow, but speed up over time. It'll slow back down too though so be careful" he told them.

Tsuna gulped, Ryohei nodded with a serious huff of focus as they both readied themselves.

"Oh, and you'll get just a little shock if you mess up too many times" he said, pulling out a remote and hitting a button.

"Acgghghggffghg!"
"Bzzzfhjjhzfgzz!" Both Ryohei and Tsuna were zapped comically around for a short burst that made them both exclaim out.

"Ahhhh are you crazy?!" Tsuna exclaimed, but Ryohei wiped his jaw and seemingly in his own little world smirked.

"So it's high stakes huh..." Grinned Ryohei, only focusing harder as he shook off the jolty feeling.

Tsukiko rose a hand to stifle a laugh. Poor Tsuna ... she knew he'd always had two left feet, but she hadn't realized how accurate this was. It was to be expected he wouldn't have the highest of scores ... but Tsukiko did not expect it to be quite that low. Perhaps closer to Kyoko's, but no. Poor Tsuna wasn't anywhere near even that.

"That's my onii-san!" Kyoko happily declared, seeing him get so close to Yuri's score on his first attempt. Tsukiko nodded in agreement, lowering her hand as she moved beside her own twin and gave him a hug. She took advantage of the fact her body was being shielded and opted to further teasing by pressing her breasts against his chest, smirking knowingly as she pulled away.

"It gets easier when you play this repeatedly .... or already partake in the hobby like Ryohei does."

And as if on cue .. that was when the banner fell and revealed itself. Tsukiko normally would have let out a frustrated huff, but given how the past few days went? It wasn't quite as amazing to see, not anymore. Although .... there was a key difference this time around. They were in a very public setting. So if the past instances were anything to go off of ...

We won't ... nothing intimate's gonna happen here. Right? We'd get in trouble, wouldn't we?

Granted, there still weren't many people in the arcade, something Tsukiko confirmed by swiftly peeking around. Even still, it was a somewhat nerve wracking and simultaneously exciting thought to dwell on.

"Hey, Tsukiko?" Kyoko asked, helping the younger twin leave her thoughts as she turned and faced Kyoko. "What's it mean by that?"

'That' would reveal itself to be the banner, which Kyoko was looking curiously at. Tsukiko's mouth opened as she began to answer ... but then she stopped. It soon dawned on her that honestly? Even she wasn't completely certain about that answer. She knew - at least from what she'd heard - about Flames and they were powers in their own rights. Each Flame had a different capability with it. But the exact details? Not really, no. That no doubt came from being hidden away and thus not being in the loop nearly as much as she could have been.

"Well, I mean ... trial would imply a challenge of some sort, obviously. But for a more exact answer? Maybe one of the best things we can do is watch, because I just realized I'm not as sure as I could be. Sorry."

Kyoko grinned and shook her head no in response. "The honesty's appreciated. It kinda makes me relieved in a sense. It means I'm not the only one feeling a bit clueless."

"Heh. True, true."

And soon enough, the real trial would begin. A slightly worried look appeared on Kyoko's face as she noted her brother and Tsuna getting mild shocks, but Tsukiko flashed her a reassuring grin, even nodding and dragging her attention to Ryohei as he swiftly recovered.

"I do know this much," Tsukiko confidently chimed in, "Reborn wouldn't make any of them do anything impossible."

Kyoko gave a firm nod, seeming to feel better about the 'trial' despite the surprises that came with it. Eventually, it would come to an end and when it did? Everyone would be greeted with soft clapping. Stepping out from behind a nearby machine was, almost ironically enough, the same woman Ryohei was adamant to defeat; Yuri herself in the flesh.

"Well now ... this is a pleasant surprise. Usually, I come on over and practice. It's how I got my score, after all. It looks like today might be a bit more interesting though. Lest my ears deceived me, I believe I heard you wanted to fight me outside of the ring and in this game? Still up for that Ryohei, or did you wear yourself out by going against him twice in a row against your friend?"

Bzzzzzzzzt

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzdtt

Bzzzzzzt

Over and over both were jolted from multiple failures to match up with one another in this team game. While Tsuna did his best to flail his fists closer to Ryohei, and Ryohei tried as hard as he could to hold back enough, it wasn't enough to bridge the gap leaving them both quite shocked in this situation.

After a few minutes and a song passed, the two panted from the exertion and shock jolting through them.

"Hmm..." Reborn seemed to think for a moment, "Ryohei" he called out, "show Tsuna how to throw a punch".

"Eh?!" Tsuna reacted, "what do you mean? I've been in lots of fights I can punch" he protested.

Reborn shook his head. "When you've fought your battles, you were in Hyper Dying Will Mode" he explained.

"What does that have to do with it?" Ryohei asked, rubbing his head in equal confusion.

"Along with boosting your power to the point where it didn't matter, your Hyper Intuition has always helped make up the gap" he told them, "in reality, Tsuna can't throw a punch to save his life" he revealed, to their surprise, a fact proven by his performance here.

"R-really... Is there some secret to throwing a punch?" Tsuna looked at his fist before looking over to Ryohei, who looked far too excited to go over this.

"RIIIIIIIGHT!" Ryohei took a strong boxing stance. "Okay, Sawada-San! A punch starts in the legs, in your stance, it's the extreme power of your whole body and the earth underneath it!!!" Ryohei exclaimed in a little bit more grandiose a way than he literally meant.

"Isn't that just a kick...?" Tsuna pointed quietly but Ryohei wasn't listening. With a sigh, Tsuna took a stance kind of like Ryohei. "Like... Like this?" he asked.

"Spread your legs" He told Tsuna, "tighter stance" Ryohei instructed, "okay but straighten your back more" he said, "not that straight-" he tried to guide.

Eventually Tsuna had a decent stance, one that felt familiar through the actual fights he'd been in but now he was taking such a stance consciously.

"Right! You'll want to guide the force from your feet where you stand, push up and forward with them, twist your torso with them, your core strength is important here too!" Ryohei went over, Tsuna's eyes spinning at all the information.

"Uhh... I-I guess..." Tsuna tried twisting like he said, pushing up with his legs and turning his mid section. As he threw out his arm with it, it made a difference already though he needed more instruction.

"Okay yes, that, but your arms are all wrong" Ryohei threw his own punch straight out, it looked far more immaculate than Tsuna's little punch. "Push that power from your core, up through your body, and through your shoulder first" he told him, "let your muscles tense up through your shoulder to your bicep, up to your fist where you let that out!" Ryohei threw another real punch, and then another.

They spent a good twenty minutes just working on that as Tsuna tried to copy Ryohei. It took a rather long time for just this, but Tsuna was getting down the most very basics of actually throwing a punch.

Sweating he wiped his brow, "god this is tiring..." Tsuna groaned, another shock suddenly jolting through him. "Gah!!! I didn't even hit- Reborn!" Tsuna shouted, noticing Reborn holding the remote out he just pressed.

"Stop complaining and give the game another shot" he told him.

"C'mon Tsuna" Ryohei encouraged, "you just keep up like that and punch as fast but as accurate as you can, I can match you from there" he assured Tsuna.

"O-okay, right" Tsuna nodded. Even though this was crazy, he trusted his friend.

The game was on again!

This time as it started on this easy difficulty, Tsuna started to actually land more hits, forcing his strength through each punch to try and conduct his wavelength through the machine like a ring or weapon. It took a few zaps, but soon Tsuna built up a rhythm.

Ryohei on the other hand had now a much easier time following that rhythm. As long as Tsuna gave him something then he could keep up - or keep down in this case.

Finally the song built up to it's climax and with the last final notes rapidly firing-..... Tsuna only missed two of them!

A unimpressive as that sounded, the score came up, tallying up their hits and averaging out the numbers. The final verdict was....

82%

It was a passing grade!!!

A party horn sounded off congratulating them before the sign retreated and the machine returned to it's normal configuration. Tsuna panted and leaned back against the railing, arms hooked over it tiredly. Ryohei pumped a fist and exclaimed out happily before getting off his platform. Tsuna followed after finally catching his breath before they were met with another guest.

"Eh?" Ryohei looked over at the source of the clapping. "Yuri!" He and Tsuna exclaimed.

"Yeah! That's right!" Ryohei happily acknowledged, "you're so strong... It's awesome!" He complimented, "you've got to let me play you, to the extreme!!!" He asked of her.

Tsuna ... can't actually punch? Tsukiko thought, also very taken aback at Reborn's revelation. Even after it was explained why, it was still quite the announcement to hear in its own rights. But that's exactly what made her smile widen -- because despite that being the case, her brother was really working his ass off. It was common sense to guess that it was especially tough to do against someone like Ryohei, who was by far one of the naturally more physically stronger Guardians. As Tsuna clung onto the rails for support, she patted her twin's back, turning her head at the sound of the clapping.

"Yuri?" both Tsukiko and Kyoko questioned.

"Awww. I'm touched. So many of you remembering me even after a brief encounter." A smug smile appeared as she even went so far as to take a bow for herself. "Mhmm, it is indeed me."

And as Ryohei agreed? Well, that just made her smile expand more. "Good, buuuuuut .... we're adding an ante. Doing this just for the hell of it? Kinda boring, at least for me, who comes here on a regular basis. I'm also gonna give you a bit of an advantage - not out of pity, but for my own self. See, I've also been adding an extra element to my training. I wanna see if I've been getting better with it."

From the pocket of her shorts, Yuri produced a strip of cloth.

"That's gonna go over my eyes the whole song. To help balance out what I'm gonna do, I get to choose the song. Whatcha say? Seem fair?"

Thankfully, he was all but quick to agree.

"Perfect. Winner takes whatever they want for a prize," she stated while rapidly scrolling through the list of songs. Whether she'd planned this out all along or was just a quick thinker was anyone's guess. Yuri licked her lips happily as she stopped on her designated song, allowing Ryohei and the others to hear the preview. It was metal, which meant it was going to quicken in pace at some point in time, very likely more than once.

Yuri took a few moments to tie the cloth firmly around her eyes, then moved her right hand back out. "Alright, here we go! Finally, I can play this without complaint from the owners here!"

It wouldn't take but the 15 second mark to confirm this was indeed a very loud song, which was likely one reason Yuri had gotten complained to. But by the 1:13 mark, the colorful language that would be blaring out from the machine added on what was very likely the main reason Yuri wasn't able to play this often. The song didn't try to hide its cursing at all, and worse off? It was talking about humanity as a whole.

Is that how she feels? Is this her mindset or something? Tsukiko wondered, making her gulp nervously before looking back up between the two competitors and their scores.

Oh my god! If she even human?!

Despite the handicap she gave herself, she was still in the lead! Not by too much, but still .... and crazier than that was seeing how smooth and accurate her movements were despite being deprived of her sight.

When the song finally ended a bit over four minutes long ... not only had Yuri won, but she beat her old high score! 110,000 points right on the dot. Yuri chuckled happily as she pulled the cloth off and saw it had been her who was victorious. "Perfect. Alright, ladies. Come on."

"....Huh?" both Tsukiko and Kyoko asked.

"I don't believe I stuttered. Don't make me repeat myself."

Tsukiko lightly took Kyoko's hand, helping guide her over. Kyoko gave Tsukiko an appreciative nod, her mind reluctantly remembering how quickly and brutally this woman had wounded her brother, a boxer no less. It'd probably be even easier for her to do the same to two who didn't participate nearly as much in any form of martial arts.

"Alrighty, so .... which of you are virgins?"

Yuri at least knew part of the answer, and forced herself to suppress a smirk when Kyoko rose her hand, doing a double take as a blushing Tsukiko kept her hand down. "Eh?! You're not?!"

"N-no .... "

"Would you really expect someone wearing that to be one? I mean, really, are all of you blind or just naïve?" Everyone would see Yuri's gaze locked right onto the choker adorning Tsukiko's neck. "Okay. Now that that's confirmed ..." Yuri turned, looking right into Kyoko's eyes as if she were simultaneously peering into her soul. "On your back."

As Kyoko complied, Yuri slid her shorts off, revealing she'd opted to do the same thing as Tsukiko and hadn't bothered with panties. As she started placing her cunt over Kyoko's mouth, she at least hinted she wasn't so ignorant to not understand what was about to happen as she tried to protest, "But I .. I don't ... "

Yuri quietly paused, keeping herself in midair as she effortlessly slid her own hand past Kyoko's panties and pressed a digit inside her pussy, earning a shocked gasp, and then a pain whimper as she felt her hymen being rubbed. "I'm going to guide you, you know? However .... if you'd rather have me take this, I absolutely can. One of these two is happening, so stop being a gaki and behave. You have no one but your precious onii-san to be frustrated with for why you're in this mess."

"F-Fine ... don't, please ...."

Yuri kept her finger in place, mainly as her own form of reassurance, as she placed her pussy down on top of Kyoko's mouth. "Now, use your ... mmmmmmh~ Well now, someone isn't as innocent as they look .... ahhh, yes! Good. Since you know what to do, apparently, keep at that. Just like ... mmmmfff ... that. You now ..." Her head lifted as she looked smugly at Tsukiko, "If those words on your choker are any bit true ... prove it right now by either walking forward or lying down. You can choose which though ... lying down might be smarter. I wouldn't want you falling and hurting yourself, after all. Regardless of which you choose though, off with those jeans of yours."

No sooner than Yuri offered her options would Tsukiko lay down after shakily removing her denims off. A half-chuckle, half-moan elicited from Yuri as she smacked her cunt with a hand, causing Tsukiko to bounce and even get a bit wet from the gesture. "You were practically hoping for this, weren't you?!"

"I-I wouldn't say that, no, I just ... ahhhh!"

Yuri smiled as she easily got two fingers inside of Tsukiko and began pumping them, purposely going slow. Partly to build the girl up ... and also as a form of showing off to the guys. Rubbing salt in the proverbial wound, reminding them both this was - indeed - a large part of their faults this was happening although ... between Tsukiko moaning and Kyoko seeming to keep working on Yuri ... was it really a punishment of any kind?

Maybe for the guys, but it wasn't at least seeming that way for the girls.

"Now ... let's see .... " Yuri mused, managing to slide a third finger in, moaning from both Kyoko's efforts and Tsukiko's muscles clamping tightly. "You've never had this before, have you?"

Tsukiko shook her head from side to side. "T-That's ... oh god, so much ..."

"Well ... if you keep reacting and getting this wet, I might be able to give you more."

"M-More?! You ... you can't be ... is that even possible?!"

"It is. It most certainly is. But on the plus side ... I'm a woman. Our bodies aren't nearly as big as men's. Trust me when I say my fist compared to Ryohei's or even your brother's? You'll be thankful it was me that tried it first."

"Got it!" Ryohei quickly and recklessly agreed.

"Eh?! No way! I want you to go all out!" Ryohei protested, but Yuri did so anyway. Ryohei huffed, "she better be even more skilled with that thing!" He grumbled loudly.

As they began Ryohei threw his all into it, no longer having to hold back or demonstrate on a team he could push his limits. Interestingly enough he felt he was hitting that high easier after his exercise with Tsuna. Maybe it was a good warmup after all.

Once the intense song ended, Ryohei, glistening with sweat, ended up at a near perfect 109,999, a single point away from Yuri.

"Dangit!" Ryohei groaned before he then smirked, grined wide, and laughed out loud. "That was extreme!!!" He roared, "Yuri you're awesome!" He congradulated her before she told the girls to approach. "Huh?" He scratched his head as he watched.

Tsuna blushed and Reborn didn't react - not surprised at all - as Yuri called out Tsukiko's collar finally.

A small spark of surprise radiated from Reborn subtly despite his actual face showing no emotion whatsoever, simply observing, while Tsuna and Ryohei gasped loudly, turning ghostly white in unison in reaction to Yuri mounting Kyoko's face. Kyoko had laid on the floor of the arcade and they expected some innocent humiliation game except instead what they never could have guessed Yuri would do happened.

Ryohei was more so sort of shocked. He didn't really know how to react here, as he was too thick headed to see it as something inherently punishing to his sister or be bothered by Kyoko's sexual activity - she was your average cute girl after all and he was proud of her. Still this was entirely new to him and he didn't see it coming, far more so than the others.

Tsuna basically had a stroke comprehending all of this as the blood rushed to his instantly hard cock seeing Kyoko of all people in such a situation. His sister's presence only made it a more alluring sight as this mysterious Yuri came in and now had both girls at her whim as she played with them.

Ryohei too was growing a bulge in his pants. After all what more could the young boy do when confronted with this view?

The guys' reactions most certainly didn't go unnoticed by Yuri. If anything, they made her ego swell up as she smirked while continuing to work away on their respective sisters. Kyoko shuddered every now and again as her fingers rubbed and teased along her own labia. But when she also noticed Yuri was keeping her word and not breaking or stealing or virginity, it helped her relax and double her efforts in giving pleasure to the woman who'd won her.

Besides, this can't go on forever ... right? she tried to reassure herself, driving her tongue up as far as she could and earning a pleased groan in the process.

"Fuck yes!" Yuri moaned, pressing down further, her teeth latching onto her lower lip as she managed to restrain herself from cumming. It'd be well worth it in the end, after all. When she felt her body calm enough, she let go and withdrew her fingers. Tsukiko looked confused, but only for a few seconds, eliciting her own cry as Yuri tugged her forward and speared her own tongue inside.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh --- mmmhhh!!"

"Shhhhh. Wouldn't wanna be too loud, would you?" Yuri teased as she silenced Tsukiko with the cum-covered fingers before promptly going back to eating the Sawada twin out. A bright blush covered Tsukiko's face -- she hadn't even thought about the fact that they weren't technically alone! There weren't many workers on duty, but the fact was it still wasn't just herself, her brother, Ryohei and Kyoko here.

As if to thank Yuri, she moved her tongue up and down every inch of the digits, making sure to clean up as best as she could.

"God yes," Yuri moaned, the words ending in an ecstatic, content sigh. She licked her lips, only lamenting she'd never done this sooner.

Maybe I can see about ....

But before her inner thoughts could finish speaking, her head turned. It was a soft sound, but if one paid enough attention, they'd hear it. A phone vibrating. Yuri rolled her eyes, quickly turning away to ignore it.

No. Go the fuck away.

As if the person trying to reach her heard her, the phone continued buzzing. Yuri growled, clearly not happy with being forced to focus on something aside from her prizes. She gave Tsukiko's clit a gentle kiss before reluctantly sitting up straight. "You stay right there. I'm not yet done with you." Sure enough, as Yuri dug into the pocket of her shorts, she found her phone with the screen lit up.

After unlocking it, she held it close against her to help hide the message. Whatever it was though made her click her tongue and even caused her eyes to narrow. She quickly typed something in and was promptly given a thumbs up reply to it. After locking and putting it back down, she flashed Tsukiko a slight smile. "For better or worse, I'm on a timer. Being called back by my own aniki, so .... "

Once her words trailed off, she dove straight back into Tsukiko's snatch, her own efforts matching - if not surpassing - those Kyoko was giving her.

"Oh god!" Tsukiko whimpered, quaking and rocking against Yuri's tongue. With how easily she'd found her g-spot, it was obvious enough she was definitely not the first woman Yuri had been with ... something that intrigued and equally aroused her. Almost as much as noting how quickly Kyoko had taken up to her role, despite sounding and looking like she might object earlier.

After a bit of quick contemplation, Yuri started rubbing rapidly on Kyoko's clit, making her whines join Tsukiko's. It didn't take much more effort before girls finally let out simultaneous cries of delight before each cumming. As Yuri stood up, Kyoko looked up, still breathing heavily, as she managed to ask, "W-What about ... you didn't ..."

"I know. Cute of you to worry, but I have a .... " she paused, mainly thinking on how to word it before grinning and getting dressed again, "Shall we say a 'lively' group that I meet up with for these sorts of things? And very abrupt meetings are rather common, so ... I'm sure I can find someone who wouldn't mind meeting up after I see what my brother needed so badly from me. Better be worth it too."

The last words were muttered and held no efforts to hide Yuri's annoyance. "Don't worry though. You two have others to go to. I doubt either of you were done and they're certainly ready. But ... with how often I've been able to find your own brother, I don't doubt we'll meet again and make up for this interruption. Perhaps sooner than too much later."

As Yuri left, now both girls turned their attention to the guys ... and almost immediately blushed as they found themselves staring at the two cocks, already practically twitching with excitement. Though the site wasn't completely new to Tsukiko, it was still a response for her. Who wouldn't get turned on by seeing this had gotten others ready and raring to rail away at her?

Kyoko, meanwhile, wasn't sure whether the sight of her brother or Tsuna was more surprising. "I ... I ummm .... " Her head turned away, as if she'd done something horribly wrong. "E-Eh?! Ahh, T-Tsukiko ...wh-what are you ... ??" If the duo hadn't been turned on already, they likely would be as they noticed Tsukiko had snuck behind Kyoko and was now fondling her breasts.

"Well, you're not focusing on the negative feelings, right?"

"I .... I mean yeah, but .... is this really the time or place for this?"

"Normally, I'd agree and say no. But I can smell and see Yuri was right. You're not done. Nowhere near. It'd be worse if we left this pent up, don't you think?"

"Woooaaaahhh" Both boys gasped in unison as the girls cried out in such pleasure. Ryohei couldn't help but be turned on the way both Tsukiko and Kyoko looked and sounded. He couldn't deny he had a cute sister after all. Tsuna knew that all too well.

When Yuri suddenly stopped, Tsuna perked up. "Eh?" He sounded to himself as she was interrupted, before coming back to finish the job.

Another dramatic gasp screamed from the boys as from the side as both of their sisters came together.

When the mysterious woman took her leave and Kyoko reacted embarrassedly, Tsuna's face went bright red and he covered his bulge. "I-I'm sorry I uh... Crap... Uhm..." but before he could stammer on, his sister had snuck up behind Kyoko and was now molesting her small chest.

"Don't worry about that" Reborn responded after Tsukiko explained to Kyoko they should let her release her pent up frustration. "I've had the place cleared before that girl left" he explained with a tip of his hat. They were free to do as they pleased.

"Ts-Tsukiko are you really going to..." Tsuna looked around and taking Reborn's words as truth here turned to Tsukiko knowing the coast was clear, but he still whispered it out as if it were a secret. He of course meant a lot of things by this; was she going to fuck Kyoko, was she going to open this door like they had with their family, would said 'door' be open for Ryohei and his sister if this happened?

Ryohei looked back and forth between Tsuna and the two girls, face red as could be. He was completely oblivious to the situation even as he watched his own sibling get toyed with in front of him. "Eh... Kyoko?" He mumbled, more to himself than anything they could hear. It seemed he hadn't quite understood the situation, even if his body knew it liked it.

"Aha..." Tsuna rubbed the back of his head, not sure what to say to his Sun Guardian.

"Tsuna" Reborn said sternly, "are you going to let your opportunity pass?" He asked accusingly.

"Eh?!" Tsuna's face went bright red as Reborn said that within earshot of everyone.

"Go on" Reborn said nonchalantly, "get in there" he pulled out his pistol and with a ridiculously accurate shot, fired across Tsuna's belt line just close enough to bust his button but far enough for him to not even feel it before his hard cock spilled from his trousers and threatened the hem of his boxers. Reborn wasn't finished there however as he jumped up and kicked Tsuna in the back.

"Wah!... Eh? Ahhh!" Tsuna exclaimed and then barely tried to question before he was kicked sending him tumbling down the arcade setup towards his sister and Kyoko.

Pap

The singular clap of Tsuna's hips meeting Kyoko's might as well have been another gunshot with how it quieted the room. As Tsukiko and Yuri had collectively subverted the obstacle of Kyoko's panties, and Reborn made sure Tsuna was 'appropriate' for the situation, when Tsuna fell forward his cock slipped right into Kyoko's tight pussy.

"Guh!~" Tsuna let out a guttural sound as he pressed flush against his crush, bare length buried fully inside of Kyoko.

His eyes went wide, silent as he met Kyoko's eyes for a long moment, his length throbbing inside of her. Looking up however, he met eye level with his twin sister, breath short and quick as he tried not to blow his load instantly from the sudden pleasure and who it was with. Of course he was about to either way, but any last seconds he could muster to enjoy this motivated him for the short moment.

"See?" Tsukiko reassured, a sly, mischievous grin appearing on her lips as her hands continued rolling over Kyoko's areolas before lightly tugging and pinching them, earning whimpers and moans of pleasure. "Since that's the case, no need to be that nervous. You can be louder if you want."

"I ... I don't ... are you ... " Kyoko's own face matched Tsuna's as she noticed his erection .. and then shifted her attention to Tsukiko, who began lightly nipping at her earlobe. "Ahhh ... oh god, Tsukiko, that's ... mmh .... " Her face continued to become more and more crimson. Kyoko felt the legs in her muscles failing her. As badly as she wanted to close her legs to hide how rapidly she was getting wet, her body wouldn't quite listen. There was something just as arousing about this situation that mingled in with the taboo and although she didn't fully understand why, Kyoko at least knew she was getting happy and excited at the attention.

"Hmmm?" Tsukiko asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked up at her brother. Though the expression wasn't present, there was no mistaking a slightly disappointed tone in her voice. "What? You really think I'm gonna break her, knowing fully well you've wanted her for so long? Geez ... I'm not that greedy or heartless. No, I'm not going to deny you that, much like how you didn't try to keep Hibari away from me."

Sure, there was a whole different talk about that being a much easier said than done task, but the point otherwise stood. He'd accepted that situation after a bit, and done so knowing she'd had her own set of feelings for the Disciplinary Committee leader.

"What I am going to do, however, is make her less nervous which ..." Tsukiko's smile widened as she reached down and used her left index and middle finger to spread Kyoko's pussy lips open further. "Seems like she's getting close to ready."

"O-Oi, Tsukiko .... "

"He was gonna see that one way or another. Besides, it's not shameful or anything. I know my brother's a bit of a hopeless baka ... but he does have good taste. You are pretty. Be glad he's finally being more direct and honest."

Namely referring to the time Reborn had made Tsuna 'confess' courtesy of the bullet ... which ... hadn't gone well. Doubly so since he'd stripped down to his boxers and admitted how he felt in front of Kyoko while mostly nude. Soon, though, there was something else that the two girls focused on; the sight of Tsuna being kicked and directed over towards Kyoko. And especially with Tsukiko's fingers keeping the other girl spread open ... it was even easier for Tsuna to get inside.

"Ahhh .... h-huh? I ... thought it was supposed to hurt?"

Tsukiko's head tilted at that. "Hmmm ... lucky. It does usually, but I'm no doctor. Enjoy your blessing. You wouldn't want to feel that, even if it only lasts for about twenty or so seconds." Tsukiko moved her fingers away, her own face finally burning slightly as she looked over at Ryohei. "Sorry if it seemed like I was blocking you out, senpai. Preparations really do help out for these types of activities though."

As Tsukiko started crawling over towards Ryohei, the sounds of moans could be heard, and a sneak peek with her peripheral vision allowed Tsukiko to see Kyoko had slowly started rocking her hips, grinding and clamping along Tsuna's member with her vaginal muscles. Her cheeks burned more, but she followed through with the motions of first raising her hands, then helping the Sun Guardian's boxers get lowered. Tsukiko took a few moments to stare and study his length before opening her mouth and gently bobbing, moaning as she sucked and licked along his cock.

Kyoko's moan was music to his ears and the look on his sister's face was as beautiful as ever. Tsuna huffed softly as he looked Tsukiko in the eye, stunned by the experience of it all until it all struck just the right chord. "Hng!" Tsuna couldn't hold it. As he felt Kyoko's pussy tighten around him while looking right into the gaze of his beloved twin, Tsuna's cock twitched and tensed up as he lost his load. "Guh!" The first shot shamelessly spilled into Kyoko, followed by a second. "Agh!" A third burst into her, Tsuna's hips jerked, forcing his cock deep as he unloaded prematurely into his childhood crush.

"Ahhh... Haahh.... Hhh..." Tsuna panted as the last few spurts of jizz spilled and dribbled into Kyoko. "S-sorry" Tsuna blushed brightly. Luckily this had happened before and where Tsuna sometimes was a quick shooter, they had helped his recovery time immensely and Tsuna, even though he just absolutely flooded Kyoko, was still rock hard inside of her. As Tsukiko pulled back, Tsuna's gaze fell to Kyoko, his cock pulsing with rigid arousal against her clamping walls.

When Kyoko started to rock her hips, Tsuna let out a soft surprised and pleased gasp. Her lithe, tight little body pushed and rutted up against Tsuna's cock and he could do nothing but instinctively thrust. His hips started pumping to meet hers, "K-Kyoko-Chan..." Tsuna huffed out in a rapid tone as he humped into her while Tsukiko went to make sure no one was unoccupied, even if it was out of her own desires.

"Tsukiko... San...?" Ryohei watched Tsukiko approach. He wasn't worried about his own sister, not under the care of their Boss, and it seemed she was feeling good anyway. Looking down at her as she grabbed his boxers, Ryohei gulped as Tsukiko revealed him to her. Ryohei's cock stood stiff and strong, eager as he himself always was. Ryohei was certainly girthier than Tsuna, though he was roughly the same length just under Hayato's that Tsukiko had gotten to experience before.

It throbbed stiffly before Tsukiko's face, "e-eh?" Ryohei watched as Tsukiko rather nonchalantly opened her mouth, popping his cock in and bobbing her head as she so suddenly started blowing him. "Gh-.. Nnhhh.." Ryohei groaned, the bright short haired Guardian looking down at Tsuna's sister as she slurped down his dick like a champ.

Kyoko almost immediately blushed as Tsuna began to unload inside her. Not necessarily because of how fast it'd happened ... if anything it was solely just because her feeling this meant it was really. It wasn't some crazy or incredibly vivid, lewd dream. No, she was really here. Even if Reborn had cleared the place out, she was still otherwise in a very public place, getting pounded by someone that - apparently - she had been blind and ignorant with realizing had wanted her for so long.

"T-Tsuna .... "

Her arms trembled as everything seemed to hit her hard all at once, from the realizations to the pleasure coursing through all of her newly woken up nerves. Even though it was still shaking a bit, Kyoko managed to gently weave her fingers through the messy mane of brown locks, looking straight into his orange eyes. She'd never taken much time to stop and realize a lot of things ... one of which being there was something calming and soothing with looking into Tsuna's eyes.

"Y-You've ... really .... w-wanted me? T-This ... mmmh ... isn't just lust?" she managed to ask in between shudders and gasps, her own hips slowing at most but never fully stopping in their movements. "Oh god," she whispered, whimpering as she quickly bit on her lower lip to try to stifle her sounds. The efforts were in vain though. Prior to this, Kyoko had never even so much as touched herself. She truly had been a pure virgin in the most sincere sense of the word. But now that her body was feeling and experiencing so much, it wouldn't be too long for her back to arch, muscles gripping tighter and harder as her body got taut and firm.

"Ahhhhhhh~"

And moments after Tsuna's climax, Kyoko would join her brother's friend, panting as she coated his cock in her juices.

"Mmmhhh ... " Tsukiko groaned, knowing fully well with all of the sounds echoing what all was happening behind her. She'd already gotten turned on with Yuri's help, but .... now she was more moist and raring to go. While continuing to bob her head up and down, Tsukiko used her right index and middle fingers to spread her pussy lips open, showing off she was already starting to drip. Certainly seemed more than wet enough for him to ram inside whenever he was ready. Either way, she was giving Ryohei a show and, hopefully, getting him in a more proper mindset.

He seemed a bit shocked ... which, to be fair, was understandable. Between seeing his own sister with her brother and suddenly having someone he likely never expected to be on their knees and blowing him ... this was a lot to take in all at once. Not to say this wasn't true for Tsukiko, but she was steadily becoming more and more adjusted to these arrangements.

There weren't even many of the Guardians left ... something that made her shake in anticipation and delight as Tsukiko briefly wondered how the next few sessions would end up going. For the time being, however, she kept her concentration on Ryohei, waiting for a cue he was ready to start getting to the main part of their fuck session.

Last edited:
"Ngh..." Moments after Tsuna, Kyoko came too, the two both cumming rather quickly. At least their over sensitivity was mutual here, but Tsuna couldn't help but still blush as he ground against her jerking, tightening hips. "I'd... I'd say that's one in the same, isn't it?" He rubbed the back of his head, cock still balls deep inside of her. Tsuna winced at the next pulse of Kyoko's tight insides around his length, making him bring his arm down to brace himself by gripping her hips again. His hips twitched which accidentally caused him to thrust, his eyes sparkling with the oversensitivity of his cock as he gasped and instinctively thrust again.

"Agh... S-sorry... K-Kyoko-Chan..." Tsuna apologized as he started humping Kyoko softly, and then more firmly... "I-I can't stop..." He huffed out meekly as he started to rail the crush of his dreams right in front of his own sister, and her own brother.

"Agh..." Ryohei grunted in pleasure as he marveled down at Tsukiko blowing him so eagerly. He didn't have any experience with this and he was incredibly dense, but it wasn't like he didn't know what they were doing. As he watched her toy with herself, looking between her and his own cute sister getting fucked, his cock tensed up with arousal. "Nhh... Tsukiko!" He called to her, not in a moan but to get her attention - though his normal tone of voice was as... Intense as ever.

Pointing over to Kyoko and Tsuna, Ryohei gave a determined look as she sucked away at him. "I wanna do that!" He had no shame expressing his words despite his usual difficulty finding them elegantly. "C'mon Tsukiko, let me put it in you!" He encouraged with an innocent grin, the meathead acting like it was a race or more accurately an endurance test. Which, to be fair, it was, but that was all the more reason for the inhumanly competitive Ryohei to want to jump right in.

"Mhmm! Mhmm!" He would nod with pumped fists eagerly in response to anything Tsukiko had to say about that, agreeing with anything to try out what the others were doing.

With Tsukiko backed against the rail of the punch game's pad they both stood on, pussy on display for the young boxer, Ryohei grinned and gave a nod as he positioned himself in front of Tsuna's twin sister. One hand braced himself behind her on the railing while his other wrapped around the base of his cock to help him guide his tip against Tsukiko's sweet lower lips as it slid against, between them. With a solid push, Ryohei's cock plunged in, slipping into her hole while Ryohei's hips shoved against Tsukiko's and he quickly grabbed the railing with his other hand too. Now firmly inside of her, Ryohei's first feel of pussy enveloping his cock was something he had to brace against.

"Ngh!... Th-this is... Extreme!" He grunted as he held in place buried to the hilt in Tsukiko as they stood, able to look right into one another's eyes from the rather sweet standing position they were in. Behind them on the ground a step down from the pad, Tsuna pumped away at Kyoko over the table.

"Lets... Ngh... Lets do this to the extreme!!!" Ryohei grunted as suddenly he started pummeling into Tsukiko.

Fapfapfapfapfapfap "agh yeah!" Ryohei grunted, moaning through his eager grin as he watched Tsukiko's body react to his suddenly invading cock. Using his grip on the bar behind her, Ryohei pounded roughly into Tsukiko as his raw cock twitched inside with each sensitive, reckless thrust. "Tsukiko you feel great!" Ryohei moaned out happily as he pummeled her pussy.

How in the world had Kyoko failed to pick up on this? How had she gone as long as she had without taking Tsuna's words? Suddenly, a twinge of guilt started to mix in with the arousal still surging through her body. She needed to make up for her own failures more properly ... and she damn well intended to. But that could be talked and discussed later on. Right now, she was perfectly fine giving into her more carnal desires .... and also seeming to enjoy hearing her brother finally indulge in sex himself.

Lord knew he probably needed it much, much more than Kyoko did. Particularly with him having been Tsuna's Guardian and assisting in those endeavors.

"N-ngh ... no, Tsuna, it's ... ahh! ... f-fine! I .... mmmh .... so good .... "

Kyoko continued weaving her fingers through Tsuna's messy brown locks, panting and shaking underneath him as he continued pumping away into her newly deflowered pussy. "Ohhhh, Tsunaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" she cried out, gripping firmly onto his shoulders as she arched her back, another climax quickly rushing through every inch of her body.

He may not have meant to groan or moan, but there was a very faint one that Tsukiko's ears had picked up on. Regardless, her stimulations on Ryohei's cock slowed as she looked up at him, listening intently to his words. Red painted her cheeks as she nodded in agreement, getting up to her feet quickly, even if with a bit of his assistance. "S-sure, so ... how .... ??"

Before she could finish her question, Tsukiko felt herself pressed against the railing of the same game they had all played mere moments ago. A shiver trailed down her spine, partially from anticipation and also her bare skin touching a semi-cold surface. Fortunately, her eagerness helped ignore the feeling of being a bit on the chilly side ... and that was even easier to ignore the moment Ryohei slammed deep inside her of, hilting his cock with little trouble.

"Oh Ryohei .... mhmmm .... " Tsukiko nodded excitedly, a sly smile spreading across her lips. "Indeed, let's. Don't hold back."

Whether it had been her encouragement, his normal demeanor, or a bit of both and maybe even something else ... Ryohei took the words to heart as he began wildly pounding away at her own moist cunt.

"Ahhhh, yes! Perfect, just like thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!"

Tsukiko panted, quickly wrapping her legs around Ryohei's waist while she still had enough memory and balance to remember how to move her muscles. Her arms were the next to move, clinging onto the boxer's shoulders as she started bouncing and riding Tsuna's Sun Guardian. "Y-You too! You feel amazing too!" Tsukiko managed to whimper out, beginning to drench and coat Ryohei's length with her juices as he continued drilling himself deep and hard inside of her canal.

Even after just cumming inside of her, Tsuna rutted all the more rapidly into Kyoko. He let go of her hips, reaching up instead to cup her petite chest with both hands. The boy pumped against Kyoko harder, railing her against the table as he kneaded and squeezed her tits. "K-Kyoko!" He moaned out again as he opened his orange eyes to look at her. Like always before he admired her beauty, but now instead of afar it was up close, really close, and much more... Vulnerable. Tsuna never in his life thought he would see Kyoko's sweet face twisting beautifully with pleasure and orgasm. It was surreal to say the least, and that only made his length throb more firmly as it scraped against her walls over and over.

After a few moments fucking her, Tsuna groped around Kyoko's tits, finger and thumb of each hand gently pinching around her nipples. As he humped into her, Tsuna gently pulled Kyoko's nipples. He blushed at the reaction he would inevitably get only to do it again, pinching and pulling her nipples before going back to firmly groping over her whole breasts again. Soon, Tsuna let go to brace his hands on the table, on either side of her. His hips clapped faster, more loudly against the girl as Tsuna railed her, trying to resist the overwhelmingly building pleasure welling up in him as well.

When Tsukiko wrapped her legs around him, he let go of the bar behind her. Still letting Tsukiko's back rest against it he instead opted to reach down and hold her ass, cupping her firm cheeks as he pumped all the more ferociously into her. "Gyaaahaha yeah!!!" Ryohei shouted his moans, fucking Tsukiko all out with incredible hip power let alone as he pulled her into him with every deep, precise 'jab' he aimed for her eager little hole.

"Ngh! Ngh! Ngh!" Ryohei rapidly grunted with each powerful thrust cramming himself into Tsukiko's slit. He'd outlasted Tsuna but it wasn't soon after the brown-haired boy came that Ryohei would follow suit. "Ghh... Agh!!!" Ryohei grunted as his eyes shut tight with pleasure, his teeth grit in a wide expression. His cock twitched, pulsed, gushed, into Tsukiko. Spurt after spurt crudely splashed against her inner walls, flooding her pussy as Ryohei rutted out each thick rope of cum into her.

As his thick, warm shots of spunk subsided, Ryohei let go of Tsukiko's ass and underhand gripped the bar behind her again. Before suddenly... Ryohei started fucking Tsukiko hard and fast yet again. Sure Tsuna had been forced to learn to recover fast due to his mom and sister's brutal 'practice' despite his sensitivity, but Ryohei fucked away at Tsukiko like he didn't know he was supposed to have a refractory period at all!

"Agh Tsukiko!!!" He grunted out, "Extreme!!!!" The short-haired boy groaned out as he pounded Tsuna's sister who in turn fucked his. Ryohei was relentless, but in a bright, innocent way, eager only to please and be pleased in the most competitive way possible.

"K-Kyoko-Chan I'm gonna cum again..." Tsuna huffed in struggle as he pumped into the brunette vigorously. His cock tensed as he drilled into her trying to hold himself back from losing his load so soon again inside of her. Tsuna just couldn't help it considering who he finally got to fuck. It wasn't much different from the eagerness of Chrome's unique beauty and relationship as his Guardian turning him on so overwhelmingly, or the scandalous nature of mutually breaking the social barrier with his twin sister or being guided there by their mother. Everyone had their own quality, their own expressiveness, and more and more Tsuna - just like Tsukiko as she had fucked Hibari, Hayato, and now Ryohei - was coming to find he wanted to try them all.

"A-Ahhh! Ohh ... ohhhh .... mmhhh! T-That feels great. Please keep going, Tsuna .... "

He didn't seem to need much encouragement, if any. But Kyoko had been taking note of certain things. Her sounds were turning him on just as much as that applied vice versa. They fueled his eager nature on and helped him continue to pound away at her. While her words were less crude than what she'd heard from Tsukiko every now and again, they were still effective enough to add more fuel to Tsuna's proverbial fire. There seemed to be few things she could say or do to risk ruining Tsuna's mood.

As such ... after a bit of hesitation ... she lowered her left hand atop of Tsuna's helping him squeeze harder to get a more firm handful of her breast. The sensation earned a moan of approval as she swiftly pulled Tsuna's head down closer, leaning in and giving him a passionate kiss, eliciting muffled whimpers as she met his hips with her own, squirting and squeezing along his rod.

Even though a small part of Kyoko was still chastising her for not having indulged in any sexual activities sooner, there was another that was helping silence those well enough.

Much better later than never, she told herself, slipping her tongue into Tsuna's mouth after musting enough courage to try French kissing him.

Tsukiko, meanwhile, was getting what was easily the fastest fuck she'd experienced so far. Thankfully, what Ryohei lacked in experience was more than made up for in stamina, otherwise this would have ended much sooner ... at least she was relatively sure of.

"Mmmmmmhhhh, Ryohei! So good, yes!"

Tsukiko's teeth latched briefly onto her lower lip before letting go and teasing along Ryohei's collarbone, giving it light nips as he continued hammering away into her stuffed pussy. Her hands gripped tighter onto his shoulders as she bounced and rode along his cock, making her own mess as she panted and audibly moaned into his ears.

"Perfect, yes, yes, yes! Oh shit! I -- I --- "

Before she could finish her thoughts, Tsukiko whimpered lowly before throwing her head back and screaming, her muscles clamping as she gushed and came hard. She pressed her own gentle kiss upon Ryohei's lips, allowing him to set her down, albeit onto a now slightly wobbly pair of legs. As she grabbed her bottoms, a sly grin spread over her lips. "Oi ... we ... probably shouldn't push our luck. People are gonna wonder eventually and not wait to see why this place is closed despite it being normal hours."

"T-True .... mmmmhhhh!!"

Thankfully, it seemed Kyoko hadn't been too far behind. A few more well-placed thrusts from Tsuna's member helped drive her over ... and she movements slowing hinted she was on the same page as Tsukiko. Despite still having a very crimson face, she nuzzled against Tsuna a few times, allowing him to at least finish up first before gently scooting and retrieving her own skirt, finally making herself presentable.

Once everyone was decent enough, Kyoko wrapped an arm around Ryohei's waist. "I ... think I'll need this to get back properly. Hope ... you don't mind much."

It was odd. Normally, Kyoko just viewed her brother as exactly that. But after what she'd just experienced and seen? Well ... part of her couldn't deny that maybe she was curious about exploring other things. But definitely not here nor now. Maybe over the next few days ... they would absolutely have more than enough time to discuss those topics for sure.

Tsukiko, meanwhile, smiled as she gave the Sasagawa siblings a wave by before pivoting and heading home with Tsuna.

"Finally! Goddamn ...."

An exasperated sigh followed by a small chuckle elicited, the words holding a very harsh and foreign tone to them. A hand slid under a pillow, retrieving her tablet and finding that, sure enough, the person of interest was still in sight. Mostly alone ... save for being accompanied by her twin brother, but that was typical. This time, though, no one seemed to be trailing them.

Did these people know she was spying, or was it just the timing?

Either way, this drastically warranted a talking with her boss. Despite not having been with Varia for very long, it was enough for her to know about the Ring Conflict and thus adding up that if they were blamed should something happen to this specific individual ... it would not look good for them.

It was easy enough to find Xanxus. He was either in his bed napping or lounging on a couch. Right now, it was the latter with him seeming to be the way the Russian woman often found him; lost in thought. Even if she was a bit curious, it wasn't her business to pry ... so she didn't. Instead, she cleared her throat.

"Excuse me, but this warrants a talk. I'm correct in thinking we haven't put any hits out lately, yes? Least of all on the Juudaime's sister?"

And there it was. For better or worse, she was all but slapping Xanxus with quite the reveal, and it was only strengthened as she turned the tablet in her hands to show a familiar face. Well ... it was for him, at least. Indeed, she was still walking alongside a much more recognizable form in the body of her twin, Tsuna.

"I did some digging after seeing her with the boy and realizing they are related. They've been trailed a lot by ... I think another group. Hard to say. They don't have any insignias or symbols that identify them outright. But I don't think it's a fluke. Neither have noticed they've become a person of interest from what I can discern."

And just in case she needed to make it clear why this all mattered ... Yulia went straight to the point.

"We will be the first if the Sawada's jump to us as suspects should something happen. So ... we should consider seeing about figuring out who else may be lingering in the shadows. Particularly given ... last you told me, no one else was a family that specialized in the same forte we're in. So ... there shouldn't be another assassination group out there, yes?"

Back
Top Bottom