Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Tsuna got back up just as Chrome hit it over, before Tsukiko hit it back and Chrome barely saved their butts - landing on hers. "Y-you okay?" He asked quick as the petite girl got up and brushed it off. Tsuna nodded and then kept his attention to the ball that was now literally in Hayato and Tsukiko's court.

This time while Tsukiko readied, the ball was going to Hayato so as she let him get ahead of it, he readied up. With a bump, Hayato successfully got another one over the net. "Hah!" He laughed in relief as he sent it over again without it blowing up.

Closer to Tsuna's side, he had no choice to try and get it. He was starting to be able to touch the thing without it going off, but there was still the matter of being able to hit the ball...

Boom

Tsuna was hit right in the head and the bomb went off on him. He was on the ground when the smoke cleared and the ball fell next to him. That left Tsukiko and Hayato with a point.

"Owww... Sorry about that" he chuckled bashfully as he rubbed the back of his head getting up. "Nhhh... Alright... Your guys' serve?" Tsuna asked as he shook the dust and sand from his head.

He went to pick the ball up, but it was a second too late - when his hands were touching the ball - that he realized what he'd done.

Boom

"Ack!" The bomb went off again on Tsuna who wasn't thinking about it. Head stuck in the ground, Tsuna twitched a couple times before he pulled himself out and up.

"Idiot Tsuna..." Reborn sighed, "Chrome would you get the ball for Tsukiko please?" He asked nicely.

"Yeah, I am fine. Your sister umm ... well, I wasn't quite expecting her to have that much of an impact."

Tsukiko giggled as she looked straight at Chrome. "Unfortunately, this is the closest you're gonna get to me holding back. It's about as easy as asking Takeshi to pitch a ball at half speed." Which, thankfully, didn't need a real translation; Chrome knew and understood what that meant, evidenced by her nodding firmly.

"So ... how long do we go until anyway?"

Finally, the more teasing looks vanished from Tsukiko's face, only turning to Reborn as her brother forgot about the rule involving holding a ball being illegal and resulting in it blowing up in his face. "That's a good question. Normally, it's well over twenty ... twenty-five, give or take. But we're each a third of a normal team too, so ... "

"Ah, true. Thank you for the reminder. Three should be plenty." Reborn replied.

"Perfect. Alrighty then." Tsukiko turned her head in time to catch the ball as Chrome threw it back over. She moved back towards the serving area, purposely going a bit slower to allow her brother the chance to recover from the explosions and stand back up on his feet, with or without Chrome's help. Only after he was back to a vertical base did Tsukiko toss the ball up ...

And smack it back over, an audible wham! echoing as she hit the ball with every ounce of strength, causing her to chuckle and blush as she shrugged. "Sorry, but this is exactly what I meant about not being great with holding back. Good luck!"

Last edited:
"Aha yeah... Tsukiko is uh... She's real good at this stuff" he admitted, a large sweat drop beading at his brow.

"Ahhh!" Tsuna screamed out as the ball sped right at him, Tsukiko's athletic force behind the shot targeted at the weakest player. Tsuna stood ready but cried out as he hesitantly prepared to bump it. The dangerous speed may have saved him though as it hit him hard enough just under his chest that it hit his arms, sending the ball up in the air - even if it did knock the wind out of Tsuna. "Chroooome.... Baaaall..." Tsuna coughed out as he fell to the ground again, but at least the volleyball didn't explode.

Once over the net, Hayato was too caught up in watching the ball. "I got it!" He must have said the same time as Tsukiko went for it because the two ran square into each other with a loud crash as the two toppled to the sand.

What's more, As Gokudera gathered himself, he realized he was on top of something... Someone. "O-oh crap!" Hayato scrambled back onto his butt and scooted back as he got to his feet, but not before his body was pressed right up against Tsukiko from falling right on top of her.

"Damn I'm sorry" Hayato chuckled with a concerned smile.

"Point, Sky Team" Reborn said, giving Tsuna and Chrome a name as a team. Gokudera figured that made them the Storm Team. "Tsuna, Hayato, you two serve" he told them.

Tsuna stood in the back corner with the ball at his feet. "Alright..." Tsuna slowly grabbed the ball again and...

Boom

It blew up again...

"Haaawwww...." Tsuna gave an efforted groan from yet another bomb going off on him.

"You both will have to be able to hold the ball to serve it" Reborn said obviously on purpose to mock Tsuna but also let be known that it exploding was a problem he was expecting them to figure out rather than an oversight.

A few tries and a few explosions later, Tsuna was holding the volleyball in one hand. Luckily shaking nervously didn't set it off as long as Tsuna didn't pull back or push in on his Flames.

"Okay... Okay... I'm gonna try it..." Tsuna talked more to himself than the others. Rearing back, Tsuna served the ball and it actually went over the net! ...Way over the net. Tsuna's serve was too hard and it was easily going to go out of bounds.

That would be the case if Hayato didn't do what he did next - go after it.

"Goooot iiiiiiit!" He shouted as he ran out of bounds and actually hit the ball back. Now that he hit it, when it fell way too short for Tsukiko to reasonably come back that far, it was on them.

"Point, Sky" Reborn declared.

"Ahh dammit! Agh I'm sorry Tsukiko-San" he told her.

Tsuna chuckled with relief, "no way..." He couldn't believe he got a point for them. Their second point now thanks to Chrome's first.

Once again Tsuna was up to serve. When Hayato tossed the ball over, Tsuna jumped out of the way and curled up on himself just in case. Peeking out, Tsuna sighed out and reach slowly for the ball. Focusing on not focusing too hard, Tsuna carefully picked up the Volleyball. Even more carefully he let it rest in one hand, bringing his other back and serving up with another bump. This time it barely made it over the net, perfectly placed for Tsukiko unfortunately.

"Mhm, I'm seeing that. Ah! Tsuna?!" But as he managed to point out in a hoarse voice her focus she be on the ball as opposed to him, Chrome quickly averted her gaze away. She moved deftly underneath it, stumbling backwards a few steps as she managed to bump it back over, letting out a soft sigh of relief. Tsukiko, meanwhile, had been watching the orb with her eyes the moment Chrome's hands landed upon it. "Alrighty, I got this!"

Apparently, though, Hayato had also started to move. Tsukiko quickly shook her head, trying to insist she had it. But soon she realized Gokudera was already closer than she was. So she did the logical thing and tried to stop herself in her tracks ... but the efforts were in vain. Rather than achieving her goal, she ended up getting tackled onto her back, finding herself staring right up in the set of green eyes above her.

Well ... at least he's not awkwardly squeezing my ass or anything, she mused, chuckling softly as the memory replayed in her head.

"N-no, it's fine. No worries."

Once he moved away, Tsukiko stood up, brushing any sand off herself or even out of her hair. Like all good things, her ability to serve came to an end. It was a bit of a relief on one hand - the person who wasn't serving was the primary individual on the offensive. So hopefully they could avoid another collision like that. With Tsukiko no being on the offense, it'd give her the ability to spike better, and potentially tie or even help win the game.

Just like that! she thought, grinning as she jumped out ... and slammed it straight downward with all of her might. All while ensuring it went over the net rather than hitting it.

Try as she might, Chrome was able to bump it ... but not nearly high enough for the ball to go back over the net. And by the time Tsuna might try to come help her? It'd already landed in the sand.

"Oohf!" Tsuna had to sound out to himself as the hard spike hit Chrome's arms and she bumped it up just barely. He gasped as he tried to run for it but... There was no hope. It plopped into the sand giving Hayato and Tsukiko their second point. They were now tied up two to two, it was the last set no matter who got the next point.

Hayato held the ball out in his hand carefully, but not too carefully, it seemed he'd already got the hang of it. That made sense for Hayato who was always good with this kind of thing, both in practice and intellectually figuring it out. Rearing back, he served the ball clean over.

Since Tsuna was in back, it was coming right to within his reach. "Crap crap crap" he awkwardly ran over and back and forth a bit to try and get under it. "Haaa!" Tsuna breathed out as he set the ball up with his palms, the bomb not going off once again. Reborn smirked to himself at the exchange.

This time it would be easy for Chrome to get it over, luckily Tsuna set it up perfectly for her. Hayato also being in back was prepared, he too followed suit and reached up to set the ball, though his was purposeful strategy. Tsukiko was too good to not set her up for a spike after all.

That said, Tsuna knew this as well and so he closed in, hoping to go up to the net with Chrome to make up for if Tsukiko spiked it, but that would be a big ask for anyone.

And just like that, the score shifted from 1-2 to 2-2. Both women took a deep breath, though a noticeable smirk adorned Tsukiko's lips. If everything could be set up well enough, she could help ensure her and Hayato won this. Her head lifted as she watched the Storm Guardian serve once more, easily making it sail over the net. She offered him a nod of approval ... but kept her eyes locked onto her brother and Chrome. His serve had been good ... but not so much it was an ace. Evidenced by Tsuna being able to bump it to Chrome, who helped it fly back over.

This time, she kept herself still as she watched Hayato dart forward.

Bingo! Here goes!

It was perfect in every way, from the angle to the position he'd hit the ball in. Using every ounce of strength in her legs and knees, Tsukiko jumped up as high as possible ... and smacked the ball hard with her open palm.

Poor Chrome backed away, if anything. Her hand covered her mouth upon realizing her error as she looked towards Tsuna right as the ball landed square in the sand. "Ahh ... heh ... sorry. But umm ... that was a bit too intense of a hit. Your sister really has quite a bit of strength to her that I wouldn't immediately guess she possesses."

"Yeah. Sorry again. When I get in a competitive position, there's no real way to make me go easy on anyone."

Tsukiko would then raise her hand, allowing Hayato to high five it if he so desired ... before turning over to Reborn. "Okay, so .... you need my help for the prize why now?"

It was hard to imagine Reborn of people needing any form of assistance, hence why it'd grabbed her attention. Well ... she was going to find out soon enough. Her hands rested on her hips as she waited, very curious to learn how she would need to help out.

Tsuna was no one to throw blame as he did the same exact thing, both panicking at the prowess of Tsukiko when she spiked the ball down hard into their side of the net. Tsuna rubbed the back of his head, sweat drops beading out from his forehead. "No, no" he assured Chrome, "she's uh... She's scary like that" he chuckled nervously.

"With that" Reborn said, "the Storm Team wins!" He announced.

Hayato's hand clapped against Tsukiko's as he high fived her back before he approached Reborn.

"Mm" Reborn nodded, hopping down from the lifeguard seat to meet Tsukiko. "That's because..." Reborn pointed his finger to Tsukiko, "it's you" he said blatantly.

Tsuna and Hayato's expressions dropped in confusion, though Tsuna was the first to have suspicions of what Reborn meant. "W-wait... You mean...?" Tsuna looked over at Tsukiko.

Reborn nodded, "Tsukiko is the prize" he reiterated. "So, that means Gokudera, you get to do whatever you want to Tsukiko" he said rather unceremoniously for what he was suggesting. "As right hand of the boss however, don't forget to take care of all of the family's needs, not just the Guardians'" he explained.

Hayato perked up at the notion and rubbed his chin. "You're right... I mean if anyone is to care for the Boss' sister in times of need it would be the right hand, right?" He mused aloud before turning to Tsuna. "Neo-er... Tenth?" Gokudera stumbled his titles, "you can count on me to take care of Tsukiko" he nodded before turning back to Tsukiko. "Tsukiko-San" Hayato bowed lightly, "I'm sorry for neglecting you" he said as he stood back up and cracked his knuckles, as usual appearing far more threatening than his intentions while striding towards Tsukiko.

"I'll make sure to fully take care of you" he said proudly as he, entirely shamelessly, reached out and groped her chest over her bikini.

"Huh?!" Chrome looked over to Tsuna curiously.

Tsukiko, meanwhile, first had to blink and let Reborn's words repeat several times over. Then even if she knew it may came off as a bit rude ... a chuckle slipped past her lips. "I ... don't think I'm his type or anything. You sure about this?" Even without the numerous jokes and rumors floating around the school that Hayato seemed to be infatuated with her brother, it wasn't an otherwise normally wrong assumption. Granted, Tsukiko wasn't on negative terms with any of the Guardians. Far from it. But at the same time, she had always just been ... in the background.

She wasn't necessarily pissed about that fact. With Tsuna being designated to take over first, it did make sense, but at the same time ... she just didn't find the image an easy one to believe.

Only when Hayato apologized did Tsukiko snap out of her thoughts, shaking her head rapidly. "Oh, no, no. Y-you're my brother's right hand, not mine so ... "

Is this real? Pinch me?

It wasn't quite the exact same, but she'd get the next closest thing as Hayato began fondling her chest. Crimson immediately painted her face as she found herself staring into the emerald eyes for a bit. What started as disbelief shifted to arousal as she stopped hiding her moans and allowed them to be heard. Yes, this had been something she and Tsuna had partially joked about. But she'd also expected this to happen on their terms. Definitely not Reborn's.

It wasn't a horrible thing. Just very unexpected.

Has he been eavesdropping on us? she wondered, groaning as she pressed her chest against his hand, letting him get a better feel. "T-Thank you, Hayato ...."

Chrome's face turned red just as swiftly. Unlike Tsukiko, she couldn't find words. At all. She just gawked, barely able to believe what was playing out. Namely the same things that had gone into Tsukiko's head. Of all the things Reborn could have said or done, this had definitely not been anything she would have ever guessed. But at the same tme ... Tsukiko was ... fine with this? The moans and way she moved her body said as much.

Finally, she turned to Tsuna, her face still very red, before finding her voice again. "Ummm ... I'm clearly missing something, aren't I? What ... I mean, I get what's going on, but ... she's not as nervous as I would have expected. Why not?"

Meanwhile, Tsukiko was trying to temporarily forget about her brother and Chrome being across the way. Not out of spite ... but precisely for the reason Chrome brought up. To avoid having a panic attack by doing such lewd and intimate things in front of an audience. A small one, thankfully, but this was still something she hadn't done much of. And the times it had occurred? It was with family, people she was a lot more familiar with.

"Ahhh ... h-hold up. H-here ... "

Tsukiko took Hayato over towards some nearby tables that had more than enough seats surrounding it. She got on top of the table, then nodded. "I ... doubt you'd want to be covered in sand. I know I wouldn't." And as he went back to fondling her breasts, Tsukiko stared into the green orbs once more ... before leaning forward and pressing her lips passionately onto Hayato's, moaning into the kiss. All while still in very plain sight of her brother and Chrome, whose face was becoming more and more ruby-tinted with each passing second.

Tsuna flinched lightly at the question, remembering Chrome was right there and not really in on what was going on. "O-oh! Uhm... Aha... Well... It's kinda a story but uh.." Tsuna rubbed the back of his head again trying to figure out a simple way to put it all while not embarrassing himself or scaring Chrome off.

"Well... Y-you see" Tsuna started, "I guess things have gotten a little... Open, over the vacation?" He suggested lightly. "Both of us" he clarified clumsily, "like... Well that" he motioned to Gokudera who was following Tsukiko to the table at the edge of the court. When she sat on it, he moved forward, groping her again but this time with both hands. "Gokudera-Kun hasn't played with Tsukiko like this yet but uh... Yeah she doesn't mind" he finally reiterated what Chrome asked about in the first place.

"I mean... You're more than welcome here- I mean... Like they're not shy about like the Family being here" Tsuna tried to make sure he worded this so Chrome knew they didn't want her to leave them be or anything. Tsuna's face was bright red as he fumbled around his words.

Hayato's hands craftily slipped under her bikini, sliding it up over her chest while simultaneously groping and kneading her chest firmly. He cupped one breast, squeezing and rubbing it slowly, while his other hand went to gently pinch Tsukiko's nipple. He leaned in as she did and kissed her back deeply. Hayato was more confident than Tsuna that was for sure. He was as much of a goofball, but when it came to doing what was right for the Famiglia, he never wavered.

Parting his lips, Hayato's tongue grazed Tsukiko's as he made out with her. Both hands squeezed over both breasts again before this time he gently pulled on both nipples. He breathed softly against the kiss as he pressed against the Boss' sister, the bulge in his trunks already very prominent as it pressed against Tsukiko's crotch.

"Is ... umm ... this some .... unorthodox training for her?" The hesitation in Chrome's voice would make it obvious enough she was still taken aback at this revelation. But there was a second part that she was hiding ... or at least trying to. It was the fact that watching Hayato touching Tsukiko so intimately was definitely getting Chrome rather swiftly aroused also. "I ... guess this isn't quite what I expected, but ummm ... "

Chrome dwelled long and hard, namely on Tsuna insisting she was more than welcome.

"So ... I can also ...?? With ... either of you? Or did you mean something else? Either way ... I think your sister had one specific right idea."

Chrome gently took Tsuna's hand, leading him to another table. She kept watching and observing for the time being, but now that Tsuna was even closer to Chrome? He could smell her fragrance and see her nipples were poking against the swimsuit. All but giving away the part of her she was a bit too embarrassed to say out loud.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yess!! Mmmmhh!!" Tsukiko groaned and cooed happily as Tsuna's Storm Guardian easily moved her top up and began playing with her bare skin. Without really thinking on whether this would be a good idea or not, she pushed down on the back of Gokudera's head, keeping his mouth against her chest, lightly bouncing against him every now and again. Her nipples got more erect as they got played with. The immense pleasure helped reveal the stories he'd told Tsuna about his years of playing piano weren't just made up. No, he definitely had partaken in that activity. The way his fingers moved along her skin were making Tsukiko pant and quake slightly. And he hadn't even entered any of her holes!

Another kiss would be initiated, now shifting to a French one. Tsukiko leaned into it, moaning as she lightly flicked her own tongue over Hayato's, breathing heavily as he pulled away and literally doubled his efforts by now toying with both of her breasts.

"Fuck!" Tsukiko hissed through gritted teeth, new tinges of crimson appearing as she caught sight of the boner straining against his trunks. Her face burned brighter as she gently pulled them down, exposing his cock. It only seemed fair to give him pleasure with how generous he was being. Before that, though, she slid her own bottoms down, lifting her hips up long enough to accomplish her goal. Once the bottom portion of her bikini was moved away, she allowed her hands to start gliding along Hayato's shaft, as if it were doing its own slow dance of sorts along his member. Her hips lightly rocked, teasing the tip with juices that were beginning to fall down her thighs and onto the head of his throbbing member.

As badly as she wanted him now, Tsukiko also wanted to make sure he was just as ready. And if only for that reason, she didn't ram him inside. She'd gotten a glimpse of how Hibari's mannerisms were, so she was trying to figure out where Hayato fell in that category. Definitely a lot more gentle and surprisingly sensual. Those were decent hints, but only in certain aspects. So ... she'd continue trying to get a good enough read off the silver-haired youth and see what kinds of things he enjoyed. Did he prefer being rough or soft?

Seems like the latter so far.

Still, better to be damn sure. Was he more of a Dominant or Switch?

Also seeming like B ...

A faint smile appeared as she figured out the best way to get a better picture. Leaning forward, Tsukiko first gave Hayato's ear lobe a brief but gentle enough tug before whispering softly, "I can handle a faster or rougher pace if that's what you want. I know you won't do anything too hasty or stupid, so ... I'm trusting you to keep and maintain good enough self-restraint with how you treat my body."

Chrome had stayed silent while continuing to watch and observe. But now? Now, she was very much done watching. He hadn't protested ... and watching was making her want to do more than simply observe. So she took a page from Tsukiko's proverbial book and pulled Tsuna's trunks down. Her head lowered before she began hesitantly licking and bobbing along Tsuna's cock, moaning softly as it steadily entered into her mouth.

Hayato tilted his head at Tsukiko's suggestion. Did he want a faster, or a rougher pace? That was hard to just answer on the spot like that. More so he was more focused on satisfying every little inch of Tsukiko's body. On that note, Hayato nodded as he was guided down her chest and he nipped at her flesh gently, leaving little marks before he pulled her nipple into his mouth and sucked vigorously. Slowly, Gokudera began biting at her nipple, pulling gently but firmly.

"Eh?" Tsuna's face burned a bright red as Chrome so casually, in her quiet subtle voice, suggested doing the same with anyone present. "I-I mean... Er... Well yeah uhm... I" Tsuna couldn't even think of what to say but luckily Chrome watched on distractedly for a while before her tiny hands grabbed his and she curiously lead him to the next table over.

Tsuna too was distracted however, enough so that the lithe girl was able to sneak around and yank his trunks down.

"Uwah!" Tsuna blushed as his cock sprung forth from his swim trunks. He was already hard as a rock, and Chrome's sudden act only made his erection twitch with need. "A-ah?" Tsuna froze as Chrome dropped down and the pineapple head enveloped his cock.

"Ch-Chrome?" Tsuna gasped aloud in surprise before he moaned at the petite lips bobbing hesitantly. His head tilted back and he moaned again, biting his lip as he tried not to cum right there from the sudden delightful surprise.

Hayato, sucking and biting Tsukiko's nipple, now had a hand free that he lowered. The silvered haired boy dug dpwn to Tsukiko's little cunt and rubbed against her clit. His middle finger rapidly circled around it, rubbing in short strokes. After a few minutes, he then teased at her entrance. With two fingers, Hayato slid his digits into Tsukiko's tight slit and began to finger her roughly.

"Oooooooooooooooooohhhh yesssssssss! So goooooooooooooooooooooodd!!" Tsukiko threw her head back, moaning in sheer bliss as Hayato began sneaking in nips and bites every now and again. Her hips rocked faster, teasing Gokudera's cock with more juices and even letting the head rest against her lips. Not quite pushing him inside, but certainly allowing the silver-haired Storm Guardian to feel how soaked she was getting. How more and more she was wanting him to ravage her with each second that ticked by. Which was moreso intriguing given that, truthfully, she'd never viewed Hayato in an intimate manner before.

Mainly just because of her own logic; she didn't think he saw her in that type of manner, and she wouldn't have wanted to be in a one-sided relationship. Now though, there seemed to be at least a mutual respect of sorts. It was better than not having any positive type of emotional link, so even if this was closer to a 'friends with benefits' sort of link, Tsukiko would eagerly take it.

"Ahhhh, ungh! Mmmff ... "

Tsukiko gripped firmly on her lower lip, stifling a whimper as she just barely kept herself from squirting while her chest continued getting toyed with.

Chrome, meanwhile, flushed as she continued watching her boss's sister become more and more eager. Feral even in some respects. Tsukiko was relatively similar to herself, which was exactly why the Mist user was so shocked. Of all the people to reveal themselves as the more wilder types ... never in a million years would Chrome have thought her boss's sister would be one of them.

But in its own rights? It was a rather hot and even beautiful in its own rights sight to behold.

"Mmmmhhhh ... " she moaned softly, continuing to bob gently up and down along Tsuna's throbbing member.

"FUCK! GOD, HAYATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Between her trying to avoid cumming too fast, the stimulation on her clit, and his fingers easily finding her g-spot ... he helped her body cave. Within seconds, she was grinding hard against Hayato's fingers, whimpering and mewling as she squirted and came hard, enjoying the invading digits as they helped her cream in multiple climaxes.

"G-Gods, Hayato! Y-You're amaziiiiiiiiiiiiing!" Tsukiko managed to murmur, her voice barely audible enough to be heard as she continued rutting along his fingers while simultaneously teasing his throbbing member.

Meanwhile, Chrome continued orally pleasuring Tsuna and watching his sister ride Hayato's fingers. She took a brief moment to concentrate ... before making the swimsuit vanish. As if it'd been ripped off her flesh by an invisible force while also disappearing into the air itself. Regardless, it would allow Tsuna full access to her bare skin. She was not bare like Tsukiko ... at least not in the crotch area. Underarms and legs were very well taken care of and shaven, but she'd never really considered doing so to her genitals. Not before now, anyway. Now though? She was definitely considering the thought ... something that made her moist at the idea as she doubled her own efforts in sucking Tsuna's rod.

Hayato's exposed cock was rock hard, no one could stay soft with Tsukiko so eagerly in front of them like this, especially with her juices soaking over his cock. It was not to far removed from her brother's size, Hayato's was just a centimeter longer if that and a negligible amount thicker. He could feel her struggling against his fingers and he continued on skillfully. Leave it to Hayato to be able to map out exactly where the g-spot was, likely prior to this encounter for general use in the future where it would now pay off splendidly.

"Eheh... Yeah?" He asked casually as he kept fingering her, grinning to himself at the compliment while he played with her chest. Hayato switched sides to bite and suck on Tsukiko's other nipple as she started to cum. As she clenched around his digits, Gokudera fingered faster, rubbing rapidly against her g-spot with all of his focus and the delicate finger skill of a pianist and one who could operate complicated systems like his Vongola Gear. Her juices splashed out around his fingers and Hayato chuckled softly as he leaned up to kiss and suck on Tsukiko's neck again.

As she ground against his fingers, Hayato honestly couldn't take it anymore. Letting her still hang onto him, Hayato pulled out his fingers and quickly pressed against the table to sheath his cock entirely into Tsukiko with one claiming thrust.

"Hngh!..." Hayato grunted out as he plunged into Tsukiko's cunt. She was incredibly tight, and Hayato had to steady himself to not cum right there. He did however and soon he opened his eyes to look into Tsukiko's orange orbs as he pushed into her, pulled out, and pumped back in, starting a rhythm as he fucked Tsukiko slowly, resting his hands on his hips.

"Augh!..." Tsuna panted as Chrome blew him. This was never something he expected to happen. He couldn't help but reach down to grip her head, his fingers stroking Chrome's purple pineapple shaped hair as she sucked his cock. Suddenly however he noticed her bikini rip apart into nothing to reveal her frail body. Even fully maintained, Chrome's body was unnaturally lithe, her ribs visible even when healthy. As long as she was healthy however, Tsuna couldn't help but be attracted to her lanky, thin frame, and now here she was, knobby knees in the sand as she sucked him off, her small breasts and firm little butt on display, along with her absolutely dainty pussy topped with purple pubic hair oddly as spiky as the hair on her head.

Reborn smirked, even he didn't expect Chrome to so eagerly engage the Boss like this. It made him wonder if Mukuro had taught her a thing or two long ago.

"C-Chrome I... Ahh..." Tsuna's cock twitched in her mouth, the boy gripping onto the table next to them as he tried desperately not to cum already.

Tsukiko nodded, panting heavily as Hayato asked if he truly was good. "O-of course! I'd ... nngghh ... never joke about thaaaaaaat!!!"

Her eyes widened as his lips went back to her neck, letting out a blissful cry as her back arhced, squirting hard as the climax mingled in with any others still coursing through her pussy. By the time she calmed down, her nether regions were practically glistening. The orange orbs were half-lidded. "Mmmhh ... that's ... a different way to use explosives."

A small smile adorned her lips. Hopefully he'd appreciate the attempt at a jest and understand it was only that as opposed to mocking him.

She blinked and lifted her head in time to see Hayato angle himself and bury himself deep in her moist cunt. Her muscles immediately gripped onto his cock, welcoming it as it immediately got drenched in copious amounts of juices. Her legs eagerly wrapped around Hayato's waist, helping him bury his rod further into her soaked twat. While she continued hungrily rocking her hips up and down, Tsukiko gently took the hand he'd used to finger her and began cleaning his digits off. Meanwhile, her empty hand went to the nearest nipple and began squeezing it, making her moan while grinding down and teasing his fingers with her tongue.

Suffice to say, Tsukiko was very pleasantly surprised at not just Hayato's skills, but his attitude. He was allowing himself to try being a bit rough, yet took caution not to go too far. He was definitely the best experience she'd had thus far ... outside of her biological family, of course.

Are the others like this?

Obviously excluding Hibari, as she knew that answer. Either way, it made her blush and also hope this wouldn't be the last time she'd be fucked by Hayato. If this was the start of a domino effect of sorts, in fact, she found herself getting drenched upon thinking this may be the start of becoming the Vongola's concubine of sorts. Tsukiko threw her head back as another series of trembles and quakes traveled through her. She whimpered as her teeth tried to latch onto her lower lip, but the efforts were in vain. Especially when he found her sweet spot again.

"YES! YES! RIGHT THERE, YES, YES, YES!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Tsukiko wrapped her legs as tightly as she could, clamping around every inch of Hayato's member as she gushed and came hard. Even as she calmed down, her hips continued to move. Slower, granted, but she clearly wasn't completely worn out, it seemed.

Chrome, meanwhile, let out her own muffled moan as Tsukiko screamed out in pleasure. She pulled up to the head of Tsuna's cock, speaking in between licks. "Is .. is it really that good, Bossu? If so ... can I ... umm ... "

Her cheeks burned brighter as she merely nodded towards Tsukiko and Hayato.

"It sounds too crude to say out loud. Sorry. But ... let me ... let me ride you, please!"

That was the best compromise, she figured. One that sounded ... tame and not too sleazy, but made it perfectly clear as to what she wanted. Just in case he somehow missed the nod of her head.

Tsuna was struggling but he would have been fine a few moments more if not for Chrome. The way she looked up at him with her big single eye, delicate pale features wondering up at him with the tip of his cock pressed against her dainty lips, and the way she referred to him as 'Boss' like normal as if a reminder that this nude girl was indeed Chrome, sent him over the edge.

"Ch-Chrome!" Tsuna grunted out with a pleased breath. His cock twitched, and then again, and with the next jolt of his cock a thick rope of cum slung over her eyepatch and into her purple hair. Another arced up over the bridge of her nose and her forehead before another splashed against her eyepatch. Spurt after spurt Tsuna's cum gushed over Chrome's face until the shots stopped reaching her fruit-shaped hair and spilled against her lips and sharp chin.

"Ahh... Ahh..." Tsuna blushed as he came really easily, but he couldn't help himself. Luckily though, what he'd been learning to make up for shooting quick with was a firm ability to cum again. His cock stayed hard even after losing his load, but seeing Chrome like this... It wasn't difficult. "Y-yeah..." He finally answered with a nervous chuckled before he backed up onto the table next to Tsukiko and Hayato's and sat up on it so that Chrome would be able to top him, holding up his hard length to make it easier for his Mist Guardian.

Next to them, Tsukiko was screaming in pleasure from Hayato's firm fucking. He stood up straight while Tsukiko's firm ass was planted on the edge of the table, her legs around him as his sturdy hips pistoned against her rapidly. He smirked at her pun but moaned as she started sucking on his fingers while playing with her own nipple. Hayato leaned back in a moan as he thrust forward harder, making it all the more visible when his cock stuffed itself all the way to the base inside of her.

"Hgh... Tsukiko-San..." Hayato grunted as he humped away at her, his free hand going to rest on Tsukiko's hip to pull her against him each time she thrust up and his hips crashed back into hers. His dick struck against her spot with every thrust, tensing and twitching inside as Tsukiko clamped around him tight and squirted around his member. As she still rutted against him, Hayato only fucked harder, pumping into Tsukiko on the table to please her as much as he could.

Chrome instinctively shut her good eye as Tsuna climaxed. A small smile adorned her lips when she felt the last spurts land in her hair. Her eye came back into view as Chrome hesitantly scooped some of the sperm onto her fingertip and slowly cleaned it off. "Mmm..." The small moan reverberated from her lips. Within moments, the finger was cleaned completely off. She licked her lips, blushing as she looked down towards Tsuna in time to see him getting on top of the table. Her head turned as she tried to get a grasp of what exactly she was supposed to do.

"I guess ... like ... this?" she hesitantly asked, lowering herself slowly on Tsuna's rod, gasping and groaning as he began to slip inside. "Oh god! Nnngh .. it's big!"

Poor Chrome had barely just slipped the head and a few inches in. But given she'd barely done anything much to herself, this was all a brand new experience for her. Tsukiko had been a virgin as far as never actually doing the deed, but she'd at least played with herself before. Chrome though? Nope, she'd never done such things.

"It ... doesn't feel like it's going to ... "

"It will," Tsukiko managed to whimper out. "Y-You'll love it, too. Trust me. T-Tsuna-nii will definitely take good care of you."

Just in case she'd only thought Tsuna had been joking about actually plowing his sister ... that confirmation allowed Chrome to realize that no. They had absolutely fucked with each other. That made her face even more crimson. To think twin siblings like they were willingly sleeping with one another ... god, that made her wetter tahn she would have thought. Maybe it was because Tsukiko had seemed to get to a more carnal stage, evidenced by her being fine enough with Hayato going to town on her. Maybe it was just thinking of her Boss ramming away into his sister. Whatever the case, the juices helped her ease more of Tsuna's rod into her, finally reaching her hymen.

"H-Here goes," she muttered, more to herself than Tsuna. Chrome inhaled deeply ... then let out a yelp mixed in with a whimper as she helped Tsuna hilt himself fully into her newly deflowered cunt. A few tears fell down her cheeks, but he'd know when the agony shifted to pleasure as she began to bounce and eagerly ride. The moans became more audible ad louder as the pleasure drowned out any pain that she'd first felt.

"Oh god, Tsuna! Your sister's right, this is incredible! No wonder she fucks you, mmmhhh!!!"

Chrome looked down, panting heavily as lust filled her eyes. "W-What else do you do to her? Let me see ... feel it ... please~"

Likewise, Tsukiko was getting just as turned on from hearing Chrome getting really into her first sex session and all the sensations that came with it. Now that she felt confident that Tsuna could take over from there, her attention went back to Hayato, was was just as eager as her twin with railing away at her pussy. "Yes! Yes! Just like that! Oooooooooohhhhh!!!!"

Tsukiko clung tightly onto Hayato's shoulders, squeezing and clamping hard on his cock as she came on top of the last orgasm.

...How ... has he been able to hold back this long?!

Especially if she was his first woman he'd fucked. It made Tsukiko see him in a new exotic but slightly intimidating light. This was maybe one of the few parts of Hibari that seemed similar to the silver-haired male fucking her; he had great self-control over himself. Though to be fair ... he probably had had them for quite a while. He was introduced to Tsuna as an already existing member of the Vongola after all; so it wasn't too impossible to think there were previous instances in which he needed to use and practice self-control.

Then again, she was feeling way too good to care or pinpoint them. Instead, Tsukiko pressed her lips hard against Hayato's, groaning and cooing into the kiss as she made out with Tsuna's right hand Guardian.

“Mm” Tsuna nodded, answering completely red faced as Chrome got up on the table, using her knees to sit up straddled over Tsuna’s lap as he sat on the table. With a small plunge the tip was fit into Chrome, she was incredibly tight.

Not just from being a virgin was Chrome’s dainty cunt gripping around his tip, but also as small as she was. Like how he noticed before her frail frame, actually touching her, it felt like she could break she was so thin. Though all of them knew Chrome’s strength and knew she wouldn’t be so fragile despite appearances. Still, the way his hands felt against her as Tsuna rested them on small, bony hips, it was uniquely amazing to press up against such a small, lanky teen.

His cock tensed at the thought, which they all could see as only his tip was obscured into Chrome’s little hole. She expressed that it wouldn’t fit, and before Tsuna could tell her it was alright, that she didn’t have to, Tsukiko cut in and assured her. Tsuna smiled bashfully at his sister’s confidence in him.

Before Chrome took a breath and pap- her small butt landed in his lap with his cock fully immersed inside of the Mist Guardian. “Ngh!” Tsuna groaned out as he and Chrome were so suddenly joined at the hip. His hands shot around to her backside, gripping her small butt and holding her against him.

There was something nice about this feel, Chrome's smooth, pale little butt. It wasn't completely flat but it was small, just like her chest. By now, Tsuna had been with his sister - an athletic bodied teen with shapely firm buns and nicely average sized but perky breasts - and his mom; a curvy woman in her own right who still had a petite, even tomboyish physique compared to the typical idea older woman. It wasn't as if he'd been with someone entirely curvy and busty like Bianchi, or to a lesser but more fit extent Lal Mirch in her adult form - though the thought did make his cock twitch again.

But on the other end of the spectrum there was something beautiful about this petite, tiny body that sat in his lap. Something to be said about the feel of her smaller butt cradled in his hands, her petite but ever perky little tits with tiny nipples. If there were guys who liked thicker girls and guys who liked skinny girls, Tsuna was finding himself pleased across the whole spectrum it seemed.

"C-Chrome..." Tsuna moaned and half questioned in concern as tears fell from her good eye, until she started to raise herself up and then drop back down. A couple more and the lanky, bony girl had found a rhythm and even began to moan. "Nhh...." Tsuna panted softly at the feeling, watching his cock disappear from the gap in Chrome's skinny thighs into her dainty slit over and over.

When asked, Tsuna's red face brightened. What else did he 'do'? Much like when one asked the specifics of a hobby it was hard to come up with right then and there an exact list to answer her with. What he did know however was that seeing her flat stomach and pointed tits rutting against him, Tsuna couldn't help but lean forward and run his tongue upwards against the bottom of her ribs up the middle of her small chest. Moving over, Tsuna looked up at Chrome with big orange bashful eyes as he licked softly at one of her small nipples.

On the other side, Tsukiko too sat on the table but opposite Tsuna who was being ridden as Hayato and her held one another, the silver haired Guardian pounding into her from a standing position. As Tsukiko pondered Hayato lasting so long, or at least not being as quick a shot like her brother, Hayato was indeed getting close. Though before he could say anything, Tsukiko's lips crashed against his.

Hayato's firm hips clapped against Tsukiko's as his cock trembled inside, Hayato pumping faster, harder, as he returned the kiss with fervor. His lips mashed with Tsukiko's, his tongue eager to wrestle out hers into submission, gliding against it, swirling around it, his kiss was passionate and firm and his thrusts even more so.

Making out with Tsukiko, there was no way to tell her. His dick tensed, throbbed, twitched inside of Tsukiko's wanting cunt, fucking through her spilling juices from her last intense orgasm. Gokudera had no choice nor did he want to choose different, he was going to cum.

"Hmmnn!" Hayato groaned into the kiss, his fingers dragging down Tsukiko's back before reaching down to grope her firm ass again. His thrusting grew sporadic but faster, that was until suddenly he clapped against her with one decisive thrust. He pulled Tsukiko's hips against him, slamming his cock into her before he absolutely gushed into the Boss' sister. His cock twitched out a thick load right into her deepest depths, then another, and another. Hayato humped each shot against Tsukiko as he came in her, making out deeply with her through his orgasm as he filled her twat and then some by the time his loads dulled to light dribbling as every last drop of his seed was spilled raw into Tsukiko.

As Chrome continued riding Tsuna's cock, she noted his own face flushing. Her head tilted curiously as he failed to find a verbal reply to her answer of what else he did with his sister. Was it that ... naughty? Was he embarrassed? It'd be simple enough for her to use her Flames right then and there to sneak a peek. Tempting as it was ... no. It hadn't happened often, but she'd been in the position where someone tampered with her own mind against her will. And she knew how the sensation could be both ways, willingly and otherwise. And when it came to the latter? Well ... with how she'd been in those same positions, she wouldn't blame for Tsuna with being less than content either.

Her eye widened as she gasped, jumping slightly as she got an answer, even if not with words. But the actions ... they helped her get a good enough idea. Her muscles clamped as she cooed and shuddered. "Bossu!" she cried out, whining and whimpering as she bounced faster and harder, soaking his cock more and more. The lithe figure quaked and shuddered, already getting close to an intense climax. Not just from what was happening, but also still fueled by on by the noises across the way, as well as her mind finding herself curious about wanting to watch Tsuna and Tsukiko one of these days. Maybe even join in .... assuming she really wouldn't mind.

If the show she was watching out of the corner of her eye was any indication ... she'd likely be more than fine. Even still, she'd make sure to double and triple check. "Nnnngghh, Tsunaaaa!" After his tongue swirled over her stiffening button a few more times, Chrome threw her head back, letting out a cry as she came hard, gripping as tightly as she could on the invading rod and creaming all over it.

Tsukiko, meanwhile, was getting lost in the pleasure Hayato was giving her. It was almost surreal, really. Not just because she'd incorrectly thought he had feelings for her brother, but even though he was human, it was hard to envision him having these sorts of feelings. But to be fair ... they were much like Flames; they needed to be woken up somehow.

Even still, he's a lot more skilled and sensual ... such a pleasant surprise ...

And to top it all off, actually very attractive. Not that the physical appearance would have mattered too much, but it was definitely a nice bonus. Just as her brother had gotten a bit buff from the constant workout sessions over the year, she could see the same hints in Hayato. Mainly around the chest and shoulder areas. Her hands clung to his shoulders, quaking wildly as he continued to thrust and rut eagerly into her.

Gods, fuck! I don't know how much more I can take!!!

"MHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Thankfully, enough coaxing had been done, and as she came again, he finally joined her this time. Tsukiko panted, slowly pulling away from the kiss as she laid her head atop her right hand, nuzzling the side of his neck as a small smile formed on her hips. "Ngh, Hayato .... that's so fucking amazing. I didn't know you had this sorta capability within you. A very nice surprise, to say the least."

As if to reward him, she gave his collarbone a light tug then kissed the same spot she'd teased between her teeth. Though she wasn't riding or rocking her hips, her muscles were steadily squeezing his cock, noting even he wasn't completely soft ... which wasn't too amazing. That'd been his first orgasm, after all. As long as he gave her at least enough time to regain her breath - something she hadn't had an opportunity to do with Hibari - she felt confident enough with being able to keep up ... or at least ensure she didn't pass out.

And precisely because this was Hayato and not Hibari ... she felt damn good about those chances. Her smile widened as her ears heard Chrome still eliciting groans and moans, the sound of her hips meeting her brother's mingling in with her own pants and breaths.

The way she called him 'Boss' always made Tsuna blush just a little. The way the English word rolled off of her tongue so innocently in their native accent, as an attempt at a show of respect that he enjoyed more as a sort of nickname. Hearing it now, like this, as her lanky body was in his arms rutting against him, it made his length tense up inside of Chrome's desperately gripping little pussy. As Chrome arched back, rutting up and down onto his lap, Tsuna pulled away from her nipple and licked up the pale skin of the middle of her chest. "Ngh..." His breath was ragged as he tried to hold back, a form so dainty impaling itself on his cock over and over, so rapidly, so tightly... He was already getting close again.

"Ch-Chrome..." Tsuna moaned softly against her frame as his hips rolled up to meet Chrome's riding his twitching cock. He ground into her thrusting, his fingers tracing down the lines and bones of her back before one groped her small ass again, pulling her into each thrust. "I... I can't.." Tsuna grunted, leaning up to lick and nip at her other button nipple lightly, his teeth gritting - though not hard - as he lost his load.

"Ngh!" Tsuna hugged Chrome against him, pulling her flush against his body as he unloaded. His cock twitched as it spurt a thick shot raw into Chrome's tiny pussy. "Agh!" Another shot erupted into her, Tsuna panting as his body jerked lightly from the next shot, and then the next. Tsuna stuffed Chrome's little twat, flooding her with his warm seed. He clung to her tightly as he finished, his twin sister cumming her brains out next to him in the same manner befitting their connection.

Hayato groaned softly at the feeling of Tsukiko teasing his collar, kissing and nipping at his smooth skin. His hands caressed up and down the firm tone of her back as he reveled in the post orgasm feeling. His cock softened lightly but twitched against the gripping feel of Tsukiko as she embraced him, taking in all he let go into her. "Ahh... Tsukiko-San...." Hayato breathed out softly in her ear, his hips grinding against her softly as they had finished, awaiting Tsuna and Chrome.

Hayato had to admit it was interesting to see Chrome fuck too. He never expected her too, though the way she went about it was about as awkward and reserved as she herself seemed to be so that checked out. It made it appealing to see, the way her personality reflected here, knowing she really was the Chrome they knew. Not to mention, just as it was exhilarating to see Tsukiko's toned but smooth, fit form for the first time completely unclothed, seeing a girl so small - not young, that wasn't his thing - but physically small, lanky, lithe but in a less graceful but equally dainty way, revealed like this... It added to the experience as the four of them bonded in such a way.

"Everyone thoroughly worn out?" Reborn smirked. He'd hung around the whole time of course but true to his nature he could be out of the way and discreet when it called for it. Despite his appearance, he was a fully grown adult man who's life was immersed in the underworld of society after all, so this was not new to him.

"Ah! Ah! B-Bossu!~ So good!"

Tsukiko couldn't help but smirk, her own head turning as she noticed Gokudera's gaze more transfixed upon her brother eagerly fucking away at his Mist Guardian. If she'd been an official item with Hayato, she definitely would have been miffed at his attention leaving her, but as things were, that wasn't the case. Besides, if today was an indication of any future sessions she'd have with him ... it'd certainly be worth the wait, and part of ensuring it could occur again was not to risk coming off as too clingy or bitchy.

"M-Me neither! Ohhhh!" Chrome's body remained firm and taut, only relaxing and slumping forward as her climax finally subsided. Her head fell atop Tsuna's chest as she panted heavily. Although she hadn't used Flames, it was a lot more energy than she expected to exert, and that in itself made her worn out. Juices and sperm slowly dripped onto the table and seats underneath them as she allowed herself to stay still and enjoy the sensation of Tsuna's chest rising and falling, as well as his heart beating against her own. She wasn't sure why, but the sound calmed her ... maybe because it reassured her she wasn't alone?

Whatever the case, that plus simply feeling satisfied made a small smile appear on Chrome's face. Wordlessly, she leaned down and gave Tsuna a small but still gentle kiss upon his lips, lightly nuzzling against him. Tsukiko grinned as her hand rose and gently moved through Hayato's silver locks as she somewhat copied Chrome. Her lips, however, went once more upon the Storm Guardian's collarbone.

Everyone seemed to be done .....

And just as swiftly reminded that they weren't quite alone. Reborn's voice made both girls flush as each realized he'd been nearby, watching the scene play out. It'd be anyone's guess whether Chrome or Tsukiko had the more crimson face, as both seemed pretty evenly matched as the Arcobaleno asked whether everyone was done or not.

"I ... I am, yes," Chrome managed to reply, carefully pulling herself off of Tsuna's cock and sitting beside him. With a simple snap of her fingers, her clothes reappeared back onto her body, looking and fitting as if they'd been there the whole time. Tsukiko quietly nodded, her eyes lingering on the even smaller Mist user. But not in lust ... rather, a bit of ... concern. Something that became clear as she addressed Chrome.

"You going to be okay heading back?"

"Huh?"

"Well ... it's always kinda ... rough after your first time. I know he was gentle as possible, but it doesn't stop your body from ... well, let me put it this way. You think you'll be able to walk, let alone stand up, fine?"

"I ... I'm not sure," Chrome muttered, bowing her head in a small hint of embarrassment.

"Nah, that's normal and exactly why I'm asking." Tsukiko smirked as she gently guided Hayato's head so he was looking right into her orange eyes, "I may not be your Boss, but as his sister, mind being a gentleman for me and helping her out? I'll make sure my brother didn't lose too many brain cells and help him get back."

And just in case Hayato needed anymore encouragement? She'd let his hand get a good grope of her breasts before standing up and straightening her outfit. As she stood beside Tsuna, she flashed her twin a smirk. "Sorry ... kinda. You really are too easy though sometimes. Come on, let's get back shall we?"

Only when they were out of earshot did Tsukiko pipe up again, "So ... enjoy her, did you, my horndog twin onii-san?"

Thankfully, Nana didn't do too much aside from tease her children. If their messy appearance hadn't given away what'd happened, the scent of sex most certainly did. After some playful banter and questioning, she insisted the two get bathed and return for lunch. Just as swiftly as that meal had passed, dinner would arrive ..... and it would take almost no time at all for Tsukiko to pass out. Before that, though, she did murmur a gentle 'good night' to her parents and brother while walking by them all. Nanoseconds after her head fell upon the pillow, poor Tsukiko was out like a light.

Hayato truly had been that great with her and she could barely wait to be with him again.

"Ngh ... "

As Tsukiko turned her head and opened up one eye, she saw it was half past eight in the morning. Another groan left her lips as she promptly shut her eye. She didn't have anything planned for the day, so ...

Knock, knock, knock ....

"Hmmm?"

"Breakfast, sweetie!"

.... Okay, fair enough. She might not have any plans for the day, but her mom wasn't wrong. A breakfast would be a great way to start off the day, and would easily help her wake up better. Nodding at the thought, she managed to sleepily call out, "Be there soon!" before stirring and finally sitting up. After rubbing off the sleep from her eyes, Tsukiko found a new outfit to change into and started to head downstairs, only to let out an "Uwah!" as she was grabbed by the arm and pulled into her parent's bedroom.

"Don't worry. Your father's dealing with setting the table and such."

"O-Oh, okay, so ummm .... did you need something?"

Nana grinned as she pointed towards the bed. The first thing Tsukiko noted was it'd already been made. Upon closer inspect, though, the 'play time' collars were all neatly laid out. " ... Huh?" Tsukiko repeated, raising an eyebrow as she glanced up at Nana.

"Pick one."

"But ... I mean, you're not gonna ... right?"

"No! I did mean it when I woke you up for breakfast! But ... try wearing one out in public. You can select a more tame one if you prefer, but one of these days, I am going to want to show you off. So ... start getting used to having one of those on also."

She's joking, right?

But when the same grin that'd appeared on her mom's face only widened instead of vanishing, Tsukiko let out a breath. "W-Well ... I suppose especially if there's nothing really happening ... it can't be that bad."

"There you go! That's the spirit!"

After briefly scanning them, Tsukiko picked the one that had "GOOD GIRL" decorating the black leather and placed it over her day collar. Luckily, the moon charm could still be seen as these other chokers weren't so big they blocked the sight of her day collar.

"Good girl indeed. Now, let's not keep the guys waiting."

Unable to reply with much more than a nod, a flushing Tsukiko descended down the stairs with her mom, the two eventually arriving and sitting down at the table together.

Tsuna blushed bright as Chrome kissed him and he kissed back, pecking gently before he looked into her one good eye with a smile. When Reborn spoke up, Tsuna's brow raised but he was less spooked than the others. Maybe he was simply used to it and knew Reborn was there.

Hayato kissed Tsukiko's temple as she kissed his collar again. He ground against her lightly until everyone heard Reborn, only stopping fully pressed into her as they all listened to the hitman.

Tsuna moaned as Chrome pulled her scrawny body off of his cock slowly, his member twitching sensitively in response. As her flat butt rested on the table next to him, Tsuna smiled to her as his legs swung a bit, his body relaxed.

After their attention turned to Tsukiko and her offer, Hayato nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that won't be a problem" he said, his cock still buried inside of her. He didn't need any encouragement but he smirked when Tsukiko gave it anyway by making him grope her. Which the silver haired guardian happily obliged by squeezing her breast firmly before he slowly pulled out of her.

When Tsukiko got up and Chrome was ready to depart, Hayato pulled his trunks back up. Hayato got changed back into his regular clothes and by the time they were about to leave the Sawada's place, he nodded over to Chrome. "C'mon, we can grab something to eat on the way to your place if you want. I'm starving!" He offered as the two headed out for the evening, the sun starting to set.

Tsuna groaned and rubbed his hair with both hands, "it was amazing...." He admitted as if Tsukiko pulled it out of him. "Some might say she's too skinny, or flat, or something... But that... I don't know, made it cool" he tried to verbalize. "Just like... Well..." He blushed as he looked his twin sister up and down suggestively, meaning to say her features made her attractive in her way as well.

"What about you, Tsukiko?" Reborn asked, hopping up on her shoulder. "Seemed like you quite enjoyed the right hand of the Vongola" he teased her back, though not in defense of Tsuna at all, he knew better than to assume that. Still it was amusing and a wholesome not for Tsuna to end the outing on as they went back home for dinner.

That night had taken it's toll on Tsuna too, and so making it to his own room was all he could do before he passed out too.

The next morning he'd woken up last, after Tsukiko had been tasked with picking a collar. He did however make it to the table just before she and their mom came down for breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie!" Iemitsu greeted his daughter. That day he had some more business to attend to as usual, but he had some time to spend with his family that morning.

"Morning Tsukiko, Mom" Tsuna smiled as they all sat down for a huge meal.

As they finished up, there was a knock at the door. Tsuna volunteered to go get it and when he opened it he blushed to see Kyoko Sasagawa standing there with her brother, Tsuna's Famiglia, his Guardian of the Sun, Ryohei.

"Hey dad!" Tsukiko, standing up and taking a quick moment to give her dad a hug before sitting back down. She was at least glad it didn't seem his CEDEF was consuming all of his time during this vacation, but she couldn't deny it did irk her just a bit, but not nearly enough to whine about it. Work was work and well ... he was in charge for a reason. It made her proud for a few moments. As she started to eat though, her heart couldn't help but sink a bit.

While it did indeed seem like she was steadily becoming some escort-type figure for the Vongola and her biological family, was that all she was fated to do? It made her start to recall the talk she'd had with her parents and how she hoped to have something a bit more genuine, at least to a point where she wanted to actually settle down with someone. The sex was great so far, but ultimately these were just flings.

"Sweetie?"

"Oh, sorry. Got lost in thought for a bit." Tsukiko forced a smile to appear before shoving the thoughts aside and beginning to eat her breakfast, opting to tell her brain she still had time. That plus nothing was set in stone yet.

"Morning, Tsuna!" she'd hear from the door, making her eyebrow raise slightly and gaze shift towards the voice. Had she heard things wrong? A few moments later and ... no. Standing beside her own brother was indeed Kyoko Sasagawa.

At least they won't make a fuss even if they do notice, Tsukiko thought in relief, still having been taken aback at the abrupt decision to wear a play collar today. Tsukiko waited to finish her bite before lifting her head and waving at the brunette and white haired set of siblings. "Hey Ryohei, Kyoko! Nice to see you both!"

Standing in the doorway along with Ryohei and Kyoko was surprisingly enough, Reborn. Before Reborn could be asked anything, though it didn't seem he wanted to, Ryohei... Chimed in.

"Sawada-San! Tsukiko-San! Let's go to the arcade!!!" He declared excitedly.

"Found these two all hyped up about a new machine in the local arcade scene" Reborn explained.

"YEAH!" Ryohei pumped a fist into the air. "It's a punch game!!!" He explained with as boisterous a volume as ever. "I wanna get the high score to the extreme!!!" He shouted.

"Oh?" Tsuna said, "Sounds fun. I guess if anyone can set any kind of record on something like that it'd be Ryohei-Nii" he nodded with an assuring smile to his friend. Tsuna may have always found it hard to believe in himself, but in his friends there was no question or doubt.

"You should go cheer Ryohei on" Reborn told Tsuna.

"Yeah... That might not be a bad idea!" Tsuna nodded, "Tsukiko, wanna go check out this arcade?" He asked his twin.

" ... Arcade?" Tsukiko repeated, most certainly taken aback. That sounded like something Hayato or even Yamamoto might suggest. However, as Reborn elaborated why, then it made a lot more sense. Tsukiko nodded at the explanation, now better understanding Ryohei's presence and equal enthusiasm. It was honestly a bit of a good thing that when Reborn suggested that Tsuna should head out, she was in the midst of drinking some of her orange juice. It at least hid enough of her face to avoid letting anyone see just a bit of color drain.

Just Tsuna, please. Just ask him, I ... don't know about ...

But as if he used Mist Flames, he soon turned and asked the exact thing she'd dreaded hearing. It wasn't his fault, though; she was just incredibly hesitant with the addition of the new collar. And now knowing they'd likely be very much out in the open? Yeah, that added onto her anxieties. Right as she set her cup down, Kyoko of all people chimed in. "I wouldn't mind another female companion, you know? As much as I love my onii-san, another feminine presence would be appreciated, especially since arcades aren't my thing to start with."

Tsukiko couldn't help but sneak a sideways glance at Reborn, wondering if he'd given her that line or not. It didn't seem like it for once .... which was a bit interesting. Sure, Kyoko had always been in their class, but she hadn't talked to either of them much, really. So to say this was a surprise was an understatement, but honestly? It was a nice one.

"I suppose I can't refuse when you word it so elegantly. Sure. Just umm .. bear with me. I'm not fully awake yet, but the walk will likely help out with that."

Well ... at least no one had seemed to notice; or, if they had, they weren't saying anything about it. Either way, that was a bit of a blessing for Tsukiko and it was helping her keep calm enough. There were just certain other parts of her steadily evolving life she was getting used to. The mere thought of being openly intimate with not only her biological family, but mafia one was ... surreal. Were it not for her cunt still being sore, she'd swear yesterday had just been one long, amazing dream. But that was exactly how she knew it was the opposite; Hayato had eagerly plowed her, as had Hibari a few days prior to yesterday.

"Let us finish up, and we'll join you both," Tsukiko added, managing to snap herself from her thoughts in order to keep from seeming like she zoned out. By the time she finished eating, it was taking every ounce of will power to try to keep her mind somewhat decent. Each time any previous sessions tried to replay in her mind, it nearly made her blush.

... Ngh .... not now. Behave for a bit.

"Got a new one, huh?" Kyoko asked. Tsukiko turned and felt her heart skip a beat as she followed her eyes right upon her neck.

"Heh, yeah."

"Kind of an interesting choice though. I don't really envision you as a bad girl or anything."

"That's why it's just a playful jab sorta gift."

"Ohhhh. I see, I see. Cute. That one also from Tsuna?"

.... She knew it wasn't technically. But she couldn't dare admit the real answer, so .... Tsukiko gave a small, shy nod. "You really are a good brother, Tsuna. I didn't know you had this sorta side to you."

Oh, if you knew even a quarter of it, Tsukiko merely thought, staying mostly silent for the rest of the walk as the four would eventually arrive at their destination.

It helped that aside from Tsuna and Reborn being in on it, Ryohei had tunnel vision for their destination, jogging along the way just ahead as he kept apace with the rest of the group. That left only Kyoko to wonder about Tsukiko's collar, and being in english it did even take her a bit to ask about it. When she did and turned to Tsuna, he gulped, knowing instinctively Tsukiko needed him to go along with her lie at that moment.

"U-uhm... Y-yeah, haha... I uh... Well it was the only one left, I thought Tsukiko would like it so..." He rubbed the back of his head, trying to come up with a corroboration to her story.

The arcade itself was decently enticing. It was a medium sized building in a strip, the store front open with windows that let them see the flashing lights of the machines illuminating the place with dazzling color. "This looks pretty cool actually" Tsuna said as they approached.

Inside was just as spectacular. Arcade machines of all kinds making a little maze of games to explore, it even had a little soda bar up at the front, as well as a more open area behind the game cabinets for more movement oriented games like ski ball and the like. In the back there was where the newly advertised punching machine was.

When Tsuna heard a punching arcade game, he imagined one of those hang-down punching bags that tested how hard you could hit it, or at best something where you hit alongside the pin martial arts style. This however was a lot more, it overall looked like it tested punching at targets for speed over how hard you could hit it. The main component was a wall of several buttons within striking range that lit up at various times, with pads around them to soften hits and provide a more stylish target. A screen up above displayed graphics and menu options, while over that at the very top was the large lit up banner of the game.

More impressively, there was a second identical setup attached to it, next to it separated by a padded bar, the title banner ran up over both of them, and it seemed to provide two player experiences like seeing who could get the highest score.

"Looks like that's it" Tsuna pointed out as they approached. "You were right, Ryohei-Nii... This is intense!" He commented.

"Riiiiiight?!" Ryohei pumped both fists, his eyes literally sparkling at the sight of it. It looked like an insane test of skill that he wanted to absolutely crush. The high score was his goal today and he wanted to ace that in every game mode.

"Tsukiko, Kyoko, you two should try it first" Reborn suggested. "Ryohei might try to be at it for a while, we all know he'll shame everyone else out of trying it too" he said with a little smirk.

Tsuna chuckled, "I guess he's got you there, Nii-San" he noted to Ryohei.

Ryohei laughed heartily, "yeah he's probably right about that, haha!" He rubbed the back of his head. "Go on, Kyoko, give it a shot!" He encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom