Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How? How did none of that sound the least bit fucked up? As grateful as Tsukiko was with her brother's acceptance, she was taken aback. No, they weren't an official item or anything, so it wasn't like he needed to be upset about that. But did it really not bother him that his own sister had enjoyed a session that just barely avoided being classified as a full-fledged rape? Was he really fine knowing she'd liked and even hoped to be treated in similar ways from here on out?

All of those questions and more flooded her head. Even though she didn't typically like hiding things from her mom, Tsukiko repeatedly insisted nothing was actually bothering her and that she was just allowing her head to relax now that she was back home. It was at least true enough that she'd wanted to do as much. But all throughout the bath and even afterwards, it was the last thing she ended up doing.

By the time she bid good night to her mother, Tsukiko's crotch was soaked. Not just because she'd washed up. No. Even after being thoroughly fucked, her body was tingling, wanting a second round sooner as opposed to later. She tossed and turned, groaning in frustration at her body.

"Leave me alone," she muttered, "I need to rest up."

But ... she had the same issue as her brother. The nap had ruined her sleep schedule. And now that she'd been left alone to her devices, her mind went right back to being 'bit to death' by Hibari. "Tch .... " The pajama bottoms she'd put on were swiftly removed and tossed on the floor. Her teeth latched back onto her lower lip as Tsukiko wasted little time in dipping a hand down, groaning softly as she began rubbing frantically at her swollen and used labia. When she found her clit, her back arched ... and she suddenly realized she was conflicted.

On one hand, some part of Tsukiko was relieved Hibari hadn't just found her button and forced her over that way. No, he'd actually earned climaxes in more satisfying ways. On the other hand though .... with how good he'd smacked her nipples, she couldn't help but wonder how it would have been if he had abused it a bit.

"God," she whimpered, writhing and quaking on the bed as 'what ifs' mingled in with the earlier memory. "More! Fuck me again!"

There were some easy solutions to her problem, namely in the form of going and looking for her brother or father. But surely they were asleep by now, right? Only one of them appeared to be, revealed as Tsukiko noticed her door open ajar and Tsuna's eyes peeking in.

"S-sorry ... "

The shame had seemed to return as Tsukiko pulled the covers so they were covering her from the waist down. Even still, her hand didn't stop moving. If anything, it kept slowly moving along her folds, rubbing at her slit as she started rocking against her fingers. "I ... how do you not hate me? Or think I'm too fucked up or anything like that? I-I'm relieved and all, don't get it wrong, but I'm also confused, both with you and my own self. I ... I know this is what I thought about and it was a lot better than anything I thought about, but ... "

Her head turned away, hand slowing down ... but not at all stopping as Tsukiko continued gently touching herself.

"O-oh! No no you're fine uhm..." Tsuna waved his hands lightly before Tsukiko asked him her piercing question.

"Tsukiko..." Tsuna sighed softly, blushing as he watched the covers ever so subtly rise and fall. Something about her covering herself, the ever so innocent jolting back and forth of the fabric hiding what she was unable to stop herself from doing. He shook his head of the thought for the moment and focused on the matter at hand. "I mean... You don't hate mom and dad, right?" Tsuna asked, comparing his unconditional love for his sister to her unconditional love for their parents that he shared even after these new developments.

"I don't know... Maybe I'm just a pervert..." Tsuna chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. "I just... Well it feels good, a-and I peeked on you first and stuff so..." He stumbled a word or two out of his brain racing too fast rather than a lack of confidence. One thing he knew how to say right because there was no other way than to mean it, "I could never hate you though" he told his sister as she masturbated in front of him.

Tsuna bit his lip as Tsukiko turned her head away and kept going albeit slower. Watching her like this already had Tsuna hard as a rock, which was more than evident through his boxers that he wore along with his night shirt.

Watching only a moment longer, Tsuna gulped before he spoke up. "Do you... Need some help?" Tsuna asked, carefully strolling over to her bedside where he gently gripped the comforter and pulled it down Tsukiko's body slowly. When her pussy was in view once again, Tsuna could see Tsukiko's hand working up and down her clit.

Scooting closer to her Tsuna looked up at his sister before looking back down, delving his hand between her legs where he slowly slid a finger into her pussy. Gently curling it, Tsuna started to finger his sister slowly. He looked back up at her, gazing over her bruised and bandaged body that mimicked his own.

A hand still free, Tsuna reached down to grope Tsukiko's breast while he fingered her and she masturbated. He blushed looking over at her again, softly pinching her nipple as he watched her reaction.

"That's hardly a fair comparison if you stop and think about it. There was no coercion, no abuse in any form or fashion. They just gave us the option to even ... open up to them like that. But we had the choice to walk away. There was none of that with Hibari. And ... even if he did make me cum and feel good ... he also just ... "

Tears began to prick at Tsukiko's eyes as her head turned away, her fingers stopping altogether. Her voice trembled as she barely kept herself from sobbing right in front of her brother. "He basically just ... used me. As if I were some worker in the Red Light District, and then just as swiftly discarded me afterwards. That's how it felt, anyway, and ... I hate him for that. I'm not just ... some toy to fuck with. At least with you, mom, and dad ... you're all sincere and genuine with your actions. I'm more to you all than just something or someone to use, and I feel confident enough that even if we weren't family, I'd still feel a lot more important to you than what just happened with Hibari."

Her fist clenched as she punched the bed, rolling swiftly onto her side. Not caring enough that it caused a surge of pain to shoot through her body as she hid herself as best as she could from her twin.

"I ... I don't know," she managed to answer back. "I probably should just go back to bed, but ... w-well I mean .. you're awake for the same reason too, I'm guessing. I ... huh? N-no, you don't have to ... "

By the time the sheets were pulled down, her fingers had ceased moving on her clit. Now, they were resting atop her button more than anything. Still, he could see from the rubbing she had done, it was stiff and wanting more attention. Some juices were leaking down her bruised thighs. There were definitely ample signs that despite being an emotional wreck, some part of her still did seem to want pleasure ... likely to help with not dwelling on whether her guess regarding the reason for Hibari using her had been right or not.

"S-See? Mmmhh .... "

Her muscles eagerly clamped on Tsuna's digit as he worked it inside her moist hole, groaning and convulsing as he curled it and hit some of her sweet spots along her walls.

"Yes! Ahh, right there! Ohhhhhhh!!!"

Thankfully, the touches from her brother were doing their job. In the process, it made her tears slow. No, it didn't stop Tsuna from seeing or hearing her sobs, but at least her face wasn't going to continue getting wet from her own tears. Slowly but surely, she was replacing the grief with pleasure, concentrating solely on her twin and his efforts to genuinely make her feel better not just physically, but emotionally.

As she registered her brother using his free hand to work on her perky nipple, Tsukiko took the cue and rolled onto her back once more, arching it as he went to work tugging and playing with it.

"Mmmh, so good! G-God, just from that, y-you're ... getting me close."

A new adrenaline rush helped Tsukiko not focus on any pain that may still be lingering as she swiftly rose an arm up, pulled her brother's boxers down, and eagerly began pumping his already stiff rod. Tsukiko sat up, allowing her brother to continue his own work while intending to thank him. Eventually, her mouth would be mere inches away from the throbbing member. Once she was close enough? Tsukiko opened her mouth and eagerly went to work sucking, just like how he watched not too long ago when Hibari made her do the exact same task.

"That doesn't make you fucked up, Tsukiko" Tsuna tried to reason. After all their mother fucked dogs as they had come to find out.

"Tsukiko... It's Hibari" He told her as she looked away again, "I don't... I don't know if he even did it to take pleasure from you or use you for his ends" he tried to explain. "Hibari's only 'ends' ever are his own pride" he rubbed the back of his head at the oddity that was Hibari. "The only thing he has pride for is Namimori, and the disciplinary committee" Tsuna added. "He just... Did the same thing to you he does to us, just in a different way" Tsuna scratched through his brown hair, "I guess you never really broke the rules or anything though" he noted as to why she wouldn't have been beat up as often like the so called delinquents were.

"I want to..." Tsuna said after Tsukiko offered that he didn't need to, which he knew. "I 'see' nothing wrong" he replied to her questioning him when he exposed her before he started fingering his twin.

Between her legs reaching down with one hand to rub her off, the other up to play with her tit, Tsuna then leaned lower on his knees to kiss her thigh softly. He gently brushed his lips against one of her bruises and kissed ever so softly enough pressure for her to feel it but not to hurt.

Just like her, Tsuna was covered in bruises and bandages. From head to toe he had a small tape bandage on the side of his forehead as well as a patch on one cheek. He had a small black eye left to air out as it was but it didn't look too bad - Nana had simply joked it looked tough. A bruise was on his neck, multiple tape bandages scattered over his torso mixed across a big bruise on his chest and one on his lower back. One thigh was wrapped up due to a couple bruises and skin splits but it just needed to be covered for a couple days, and sparing bruises trailed down his lower legs with a few scrapes bandaided as well.

Tsuna didn't want to see his other half as a twin hurt, just as he himself didn't want to get hurt, but now that what was done was done... He felt bad admitting how good Tsukiko looked... Like some sort of rough girl after a fight- memories of some of the women he fought with and alongside in battles flashing in his mind. Tsukiko could be that way a lot of times too, and maybe that was why it fit so well. Not to mention the notion of... Licking her wounds for her as it were.

As Tsuna fingered away he licked gently up her bruise towards her crotch where he kissed her hand that was over her clit. Though Tsukiko rolled back onto her back, putting Tsuna more to her side than in front of her out from between her legs but he fingered all the faster. When Tsukiko unvieled his cock Tsuna blushed as it twitched against her hand.

"G-good..." Tsuna said as Tsukiko said she was getting close, the boy curling his finger as he finger-fucked her harder. "Ughn..." Tsuna groaned when suddenly Tsukiko leaned forward and her mouth enveloped his cock. So sneakily Tsukiko had just popped his rod into her mouth and began blowing him. He moaned as his dick throbbed and pulsed in her mouth, no... There was no way he could hate Tsukiko for this.

Tsukiko narrowed her eyes, looking straight up at her twin. She stopped sucking, but at least continued to move her hand to give her brother pleasure. Something that not only he could be happy for, but take as enough of an indication that she wasn't completely upset with him. At least not to a point where she was going to stop doing everything sensual ... not yet, at least. But she did make it clear as she spoke there absolutely was a very specific something bothering her.

"Oi, stop that shit! Stop justifying what he did, please! That's like hearing you say 'boys will be boys' and .... no. I'm not accepting that logic. He's not just our senpai, after all. He's still your Guardian and if you can dare tell me you wouldn't care about any of the others putting this type of strain or emotional abuse on me ... then you need to think long and hard on your priorities. That encounter ... it honestly has me second guessing if I ever want to do anything with the others, and the only reason I haven't outright decided against is because I'm trying to reassure myself that none of the others will be anything remotely like Hibari. They'll be more grateful and forgo any type of abuse. But other than that?"

Tsukiko shook her head from side to side.

"I don't know now. But no. You can't just always keep telling me, 'Oh but that's just how he is'. That isn't always going to slide or work for him, and it certainly wouldn't if I actually wanted to press charges. Because the fact is, he did force all of .... what we both endured to happen. I could say the same about why it seemed like I enjoyed it, even if there was some truth about it being a genuine desire, so ... don't. Don't do that shit with me again, please. That's really a bit - no, scratch that - very insulting to me, let alone the portions I had to go through."

And if only because Tsukiko felt certain enough that much would be enough to get her point across? She stopped talking and went back to sucking, moaning softly as she dragged her tongue up and down Tsuna's member. She did purposely keep one last point to herself ... one that hopefully wouldn't be needed to be brought up. But in case she did, that was why she reserved it for later.

"Mmmmhhhh .... "

Her back was already starting to hate her for sitting up. Honestly, both of their bodies would probably be a bit annoyed at the twins. But it'd be worth it, if only to have a much more genuine session than what Hibari had given her.

.... Was he even thinking about what he did? Partly of her highly doubted it, and yet ... a small, selfish portion hoped so. Even if it was just for selfish urges. Better to think about it at all than prove he'd really just used her for his own urges and desires. One of these days, she did want to ask Hibari herself why he'd gone that far. If he wanted to make a point or teach them something, he could have stuck with the more traditional ways. So to add a sexual touch in? That was unexpected to her, and she was certain enough that applied to Tsuna also.

Tsukiko carefully spread her legs, giving Tsuna more and easier access to her dripping snatch. Her hips lightly rocked against his digit, earning more shudders and groans as his fingers repeatedly curled and pleasured her from inside her canal. After bobbing up and down a few more times - enough to get her brother fully erect and ready - Tsukiko pulled away, panting heavily.

"Fuck me," she half-pleaded, half-whimpered. "You never did get to finish anyway. So let's pick up where we left off."

Tsuna frowned as Tsukiko replied. While she had some point, Tsuna wasn't defending his actions but only pointing out the lack of difference in them. From a fundamental level Hibari was different from the way Tsukiko was thinking about this making it hard to convey what the two were thinking to each other. Pressing charges as Tsukiko suggested would be moot both due to his strength and all of their position ass Mafia - even if that was a reality Tsuna till had trouble accepting still, but even then their lives were far from this normal way of thinking and to some degree Tsuna knew Tsukiko had to know that. In fact if she asked him about it Hibari might not even understand the question. If anything his acts were proportional to the accused - they were fucking, so the punishment lesson followed suit. That distant way Hibari thought and felt and existed as however, was exactly what made him their Cloud Guardian and made him who he was. This was something Tsukiko would have to come to realize sooner or later.

Still she wasn't ready to talk about it, a point she accentuated by blowing him again vigorously. Tsuna's dick ached as his twin sucked him off and he fingered into her more rapidly. Until suddenly, Tsukiko pulled away. Tsuna nodded and smiled softly, "right" he told her as he moved carefully back between his sister's legs. Leaning over her, Tsuna smiled down to Tsukiko as he slowly entered her waiting slit.

"Hngh!" Tsuna panted softly in pleasure as Tsukiko's cunt enveloped him to the hilt, his length buried deep inside. Slowly he began to thrust, pumping gently into her as he rest his hands on either side of her. Tsukiko was covered in her own bumps and bandages, as well as the small golden pendant that he'd given her. As he appreciated the beautiful sight Tsuna couldn't help but pump faster, humping into his sister more rhythmically.

"Ahh... Ts-Tsukiko..." Tsuna bit his lip as he looked down over her body. Gently he reached forward, groping her breast softly as he didn't want to bang her up anymore than she already was - literally at least...

Tsuna pinched Tsukiko's nipple softly, tugging at her breast gingerly as his hips rutted into her. Tsuna was really starting to fuck her now, picking up the pace as his stiff cock railed deep inside of Tsukiko's twat.

After a few minutes Tsuna sat back up on his knees, grabbing Tsukiko's hips and pumping more firmly. Looking down over his cute twin sister as he plowed her only aroused Tsuna more, this was all so new but it all felt so natural already, like such a normal part of their lives. Tsuna couldn't help but be happy to be so close to Tsukiko like this.

Tsukiko wasn't sure how to feel about Tsuna's reply. He at least wasn't outright saying her feelings were valid ... though she wouldn't expect that anyway. Not from her own brother. On the other hand ... some reassurance would have been appreciated. But then again, the real purpose for him entering her room hadn't been to discuss what'd happened. So, at least for now, maybe it was for the best to just drop that topic. They could easily resume this discussion later.

"Mmmmmh, Tsunaaaaa~"

Her muscles eagerly gripped and clamped around the eager cock, cooing and moaning louder as he rather easily buried himself fully into her waiting pussy. Her movements started out simple enough, merely using her hips to rock against her brother. Even though he was already secured and stuffed fully in her, Tsukiko helped him ram even further inside, gasping and groaning in delight as he eventually grinded against her cervix.

"F-Fuuuuuuuuuck! Gods, Tsuna .... "

More whimpers and cries of pleasure left her lips as she increased her own pace, getting just as aroused and excited with their fucking session as Tsuna was. Her legs rose, wrapping firmly around Tsuna's waist as she pulled his throbbing rod in. "Deeper! Mmmh, right here! Remember this spot, heeeeereeee!"

Her body trembled and convulsed as she guided Tsuna to her g-spot, creaming and squirting juices all over his member. All while, admittedly, remembering how easily Hibari had found and assaulted her sweet spot. How frequently he'd made her cum. It only strengthened her grip on the sheets as she looked torn between being embarrassed with shame and still very hot and bothered with the memory. The latter proof enough that she had indeed enjoyed some parts of that punishment.

"Hah! Ahhh .... "

A shaky right hand finally let go of her bed as she moved some of her own brown locks aside, exposing her neck. The red on her face brightened as she wordlessly but gently placed her hand on the back of Tsuna's head and guided it down to her skin. " ... K-Kiss it. Suck on it. Like ... well, like how vampires do."

A lame analogy, yeah. But it'd be an easy way to make damn sure Tsuna didn't misunderstand what she was wanting. He wasn't necessarily fond of horror movies, but he'd watched a few in the past ... namely because she'd made him do so and tried to make her happy by literally facing his fears.

When he felt his tip graze her cervix, Tsuna grunted softly, tensing up but not cumming yet. He pumped faster with Tsukiko's urging as her hips worked him into her in tune with his thrusting. Soon Tsukiko jolted in convulsion however as he hit a certain spot mid stroke.

"Ngh!.. H-here?" Tsuna replied as with his thrusts he started to target where Tsukiko was easily guiding him into. "Agh!" Tsuna grunted as he fucked harder, his sister's twat gripping and squeezing him as her juices spilled out over them. "Nhh Tsukiko yes!" Tsuna groaned out as he slammed into her while she rode out her orgasm.

"Mm?" Tsuna was pulled down and he eagerly kissed at her collar bone and then her neck where she guided. "Nh.." He verbally nodded as he kissed her tender flesh again, this time sucking softly against it. All the while he still fucked her, pumping against his twin as he reached over to grope her other breast.

Soon Tsuna relented and rested his hands at her sides to hold him up and give him more grip to thrust with. He kissed and sucked on her neck until a movement made his lips pop from her neck with a soft sound. Tsuna noticed the mark it left and kissed another spot, this time sucking more intently against her skin as he fucked her.

"Nnmm... Tsukiko..." Tsuna moaned softly, humping faster into her. Kissing up her neck, Tsuna reached her jawline and couldn't help himself. Moving up, Tsuna leaned in and kissed Tsukiko deeply, lovingly. He moaned against her lips as he fucked harder, his hips clapping subtly against hers at a rapid pace.

Tsukiko nodded in between pants and moans as Tsuna found and repeatedly hit her sensitive spot. "Y-Yes! Ooooooooh, perfect! Ah, yeah! T-Thank yooooooooooouuuuuu!" Tsukiko gripped firmly on her lower lip, barely remembering that - to her knowledge - her parents were asleep. And if only to keep from screaming and waking them up, she stifled her cries, shuddering as another climax joined the first one, her body quaking and shuddering along with Tsuna's.

"So good! Fuck, Tsuna! Y-You're making it hard to stay quiet!"

Another groan left her lips as her brother's hands went to work on tormenting her equally sensitive tits, teasing and toying with the hardened nipples that were all but screaming for attention. She jutted her chest against Tsuna's palms, helping them press against her twin's hands, helping them get a better grip so he could more firmly grope and squeeze them.

"Oooooooooh!! Mmmmmmhhhh!!"

Her hand gripped tightly onto Tsuna's head, holding him down and rocking harder against him. "Amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!" she moaned out loud, quaking and grinding eagerly along her brother's thick cock still buried deep inside her. A low whine elicited as he stopped and eventually pulled away, locking lips with her. Even though a small part of her was just a bit annoyed ... he'd actually done her a favor. Because it most definitely helped make the scream that reverberated from Tsukiko much, much lower in volume.

"Ahh ... hah .... "

Tsukiko's eyes slowly closed as she panted heavily, holding her brother against her bare body. "S-Sorry ... ngh .... I guess this today was a lot more intense than I wanted to admit. I ... g-goddamn, the adrenaline's kinda wearing off. My body hates and loves me for doing this. Hates because.... now the pain's coming back. But ... " Tsukiko let out a content sigh as she nuzzled her brother's cheek. "It was definitely worth it. Umm ... please ... stay here. Literally sleep with me."

It was silly, but for some reason, uttering those words made Tsukiko blush. Something the stammering would give away on the off-chance Tsuna didn't somehow see her face becoming more and more crimson. Even though this had indeed become a regular activity they indulged in and she knew she wasn't an official item with her twin ... there was something about this specific moment where it felt more intimate somehow. She couldn't pinpoint anything much, but then again ... a lot of her didn't mind. It'd felt good to be able to ask him. She could feel safe, doubly so with someone like her brother being beside her.

Either way, fatigue would take over, whether she wanted it to do so or not. Her legs would gently fall back atop the covered mattress. Small droplets of sperm plus her juices steadily fell down her thighs, dampening the sheets. Finally ... her arms would fall by her sides. The rising of her chest became slow and steady ... and her eyes would remain shut. All tell-tale signs that poor Tsukiko had managed to fall back asleep from a combination of physical and mental fatigue.

"Good boy~" Nana cooed, softly groaning from her own room. A lit screen showed her kids finishing up with each other. Over the last couple days, she'd persuaded Iemitsu to install some hidden cameras in both of their rooms. There were other reasons aside from her voyeuristic side; extra security. Better safe than sorry, after all. With her husband unable to argue with that logic, he'd complied. Suffice to say, Nana was very pleased to see just how well the quality of the videos turned out, and even more ecstatic she'd convinced her husband to go through with this.

"Yes, that's it! Fuck her, just like that!"

In her hands was a rolling pin she was pumping eagerly in and out of her own twat. Her husband was still working. He'd sworn the project was close to done ... and Nana was praying he wasn't just simply saying that. She was as impatient to put that new room to use, much like how rapidly she was ravaging herself with the cooking tool.

Nana licked her lips, watching them fuck one another hungrily, more akin to animals than humans. Her own back arched as her daughter came, Nana joining in mere moments later as she rocked hungrily against her makeshift toy, eventually calming down from her climax.

A genuine smile appeared as she watched them eventually fall asleep together. They might not be a couple like she and Iemitsu were, but they were cute in their own rights. Nana took a few more moments to enjoy watching them lie with one another before shutting her own eyes and allowing herself to join the twins in a deep, peaceful slumber.

As their lips locked, just after she told him it was hard to stay quiet, as her body convulsed and came against him, Tsuna couldn't hold back either. As Tsukiko screamed against his lips, Tsuna crashed his hips deep against Tsukiko's. "Mmphh!" He groaned harshly back against her lips, rutting ruthlessly against her until with one final push he stopped. "Mnnnhh!" He moaned, kissing Tsukiko deeply as his cock twitched, unloading right into her raw little slit every last drop of his seed.

The two panted against each other, and when Tsukiko apologized, Tsuna shook his head and smiled. "I'm... Really worn out too..." He admitted, though for both of them it was easy to see the other's fatigue.

Tsukiko wasn't alone when she blushed. Tsuna wasn't taken aback by the request or anything but they were twins after all and he felt the same deep intimacy she did, that he could only feel with his sibling like this. It made his smile widen and he nodded against his sister's nuzzling him. "Yeah" he said with a content sigh as he lay against her.

As his sister started to fall limp, Tsuna slowly slumped to the side until he laid next to Tsukiko. With an arm still around her, Tsuna snuggled up to his twin as the two both started to succumb and tire off to sleep. Tsuna closed his eyes as well and yawned softly, he too fell asleep as quickly as she did.

The next day, it would be when Chrome was out and about on her usual schedule that she would be approached. Whatever it may have been, one of Chrome's route's took her through a quick alleyway. It lead to deeper alleys inside, but all the petite girl had to do was pass that to get out the other side of the building she would have to cross.

"Hey..." A voice whispered from the shadows of the secondary alley as she would walk by, "hey girl... Wanna helps us out?" The male voice asked. One stepped out, a tall, lanky guy with shaggy black hair and a letterman jacket draped over his shoulders.

"It's okay if you don't have any cash" another one would answer after Chrome had the chance to, "we got lotsa needs that need... 'needn''" a shorter dude with a beanie chuckled in a supposed attempt to be 'charming'.

Chrome sighed in disappointment at herself. She'd made it a habit every day since arriving in Italy to walk around and study her surroundings, particularly any signs. Note what they said, and then remember - or at least deduce - what they meant. It had been one of the more productive ways outside of being in an actual school to teach herself Italian. A dictionary was all well and good, but this was a hands on method in itself and it'd certainly been helping the Mist user out. But for some reason ... she was having a blonde moment despite very much being a violet-haired maiden.

"Ugh, seriously?" she muttered to herself, frowning as she glanced around the alleyway. "What even happened today?"

Her head would quickly turn, looking both surprised and relieved as voices speaking English revealed themselves. Her Japanese was a lot better, mind you, but English was a topic she'd been taught at Namimori. That could work just as well. Her mouth started to open ... but then the relief that had been etched into her eyes faded away, replaced by confusion ... and then concern that quickly shifted to anxiety.

" ... Help you?"

A nervous chuckle accompanied the words. "I ummm ... you don't really ... "

... Two of them? Damnit ...

One would have been a lot easier to handle. But now that she saw there was an accomplice? It'd make even trying to use her Flames that much more difficult. Not out of mercy or pity ... but they were abilities that only people who had theirs awakened could see. Witch hunts might not necessarily be as common nowadays compared to the medieval ages, but it wasn't something she wanted to test. If absolutely nothing else, giving away that she had such abilities ... that was risky, especially if they too had their own they could use.

Revealing that type of information ... she couldn't take that chance.

But ... what? You need to do something.

"You ... you two don't really look like you need help. Nor do I think I'd be the best choice. I actually .. was heading back, so ... I can't stay anyway. S-Sorry."

All while she addressed the guys, Chrome began to back away slowly ... at least being cautious enough to avoid turning her back to them and leaving herself vulnerable. Every now and again, she peeked over her shoulder ... looking for some sort of a way out of the alley. If Chrome could get near any of the other citizens .... or at least in a more open space ... surely someone else would help her out, right? That was her goal, anyway.

There?

It at least looked like a right path to take. Turning swiftly around on her heels, Chrome began running towards what she was certain to be the right way, making certain to knock the nearest trash can down behind her in hopes of at least slowing them down long enough to get away.

"Aww hey c'mon!" The shorter one shouted as Chrome backed and ran away from them. Like predictable animals of course they gave chase. The two laughed as they ran after her, running her out of the alley. It seemed they really weren't some supervillains out to hurt her, maybe scam or rob some bucks off her which was bad enough, but they were clearly the type just out to antagonize and had fun scaring the cute girl. Still, they were chasing her and that in of itself warranted what happened next.

"Hey!" A younger voice shouted from up top as a brown haired boy was... Running through the fire escapes? Up above the alleyway a kid who looked no older than Chrome herself despite being a couple years older, was running through and jumping across the metal railings of the fire escape to reach them before he jumped. Flying down over them, the boy landed square against the chest of the taller one with both feet, crashing him to the ground before rolling off him from the momentum. He stumbled as he got back to his feet where he ran towards Chrome, grabbing her wrist and running with her out of the alley.

"You okay?" The boy panted lightly as the two stopped running about a street away. He was a frail featured boy, somewhat like her own petite features; short, thin, with large, kind eyes. "Don't know what that was about... But they didn't hurt you did they?" He asked with concern, "I hope I didn't misunderstand...." He said, hoping he didn't interrupt some weird roleplay or movie set or some crazy explanation.

"I'm Touma" he introduced as he stood straight up again after catching his breath. Touma was wearing black shorts and a white T with pale blue short sleeves.

Chrome quickly lifted her head as the new voice echoed throughout the alley. Suffice to say, she had to damn well blink a few times. Were it not for the difference in hair style, it almost looked like a smaller and younger version of Tsuna. Aside from the physical differences, there was an aura around him that made Chrome tilt her head curiously. It was similar to hers ... but simultaneously different.

Another Desert user?

It was one of the things that made the most sense.

W-Wait, then is it ... ??

Thankfully, she remained calm and collected enough to at least sense it wasn't Daemon in another body. Granted, it shouldn't be possible to start with. But the past few years had shown everyone some life lessons. Expecting the unexpected was certainly one of them, and this new figure seemed to fall under that rule. Only when she was pulled away via her wrist did Chrome even snap out of her thoughts.

"I ummm ... I'm not completely sure what that was about. But ... if I heard and understood the words well enough, it was definitely something I didn't wanna deal with so ... thank you. You definitely didn't misread the situation and ... "

Chrome offered the boy a small smile as she shook her head.

"No. They never got the chance to try to hurt me. You came in at the best time. Touma, huh?"

Even has a name close to Boss's .... such a weird coincidence.

Her smile widened as she politely bowed her head. "Nice to meet you. I'm Chrome. Umm .... forgive if this seems a bit nosy, but ... do you have Desert Flames? I can kinda sense them. They're not exactly Mist, but they are similar in nature and ... you definitely grabbed my attention. I haven't met many other users who have Flames of the Earth in quite some time."

"Oh that's good" Touma gave a sigh of relief that he hadn't accidentally messed up some situation of hers. "Chrome?" Touma repeated followed by a smile to match her own and a bow in return. "It's good to meet you, I'm glad I could help" he told her. Though what she said next made the boy tilt his head, confused at the sentence she'd so casually spoke to him.

"D-Dessert?" He questioned, imagining an ice cream with a pineapple top, or maybe a parfait with a palm tree shaped topping. The images were reminiscent of the head-shape of the girl who uttered the words. He scratched his head as Chrome went on, "u-uhm..." Touma couldn't get a word in until she was done, "flame... Fire?" He asked mistakenly. Whatever this scrawny girl was talking about it was way over Touma's head.

Leaning back cautiously, Touma then leaned in curiously, "is... Is that some sort of thank you?" He asked, "I uhm... I gratefully accept!" he said, bowing again. After all if all that she was saying was some sort of fancy gracious way of thanking him how else could he respond? Even more if that were some sort of invite to thank him... A Dessert date? Only a light flush dotted his cheeks at that.

"Aha... Well... I better get out of your hair" Touma suggested more so to himself with an awkward chuckle, "but like... If you don't feel safe I can walk you back somewhere?" The green-eyed boy also offered lightly. He didn't mind, besides it'd be pretty dumb to save someone and then just leave them out in the open only a block away. That was unless she really didn't want the company and felt like she could take care of herself - Touma wanted to make sure he wasn't coming on too strong after all.

" ... Huh?"

She'd misheard him, right? No, apparently not, which only further confused Chrome. She wasn't imagining things, definitely not when the aura was so similar yet clearly different than her own. Her hand covered her mouth as the violet orbs widened slightly. "Ooohhhhh ... they haven't woken up for you, have they?" It was literally the only thing that made any sense in her mind as to why he was getting confused about what he seemed to possess. Chrome flashed a small smile to Touma as she took a few moments to consider what to say next before speaking up, "You have ... an interesting gift of sorts. You could kind of say it's magic in its own rights as a simple response, but in truth, it's a lot more complicated. I don't really know if I could explain it properly myself."

Suffice to say, her eyebrow rose as a sad look entered her eyes. Chrome most certainly knew how that felt, to feel like she was 'in someone's hair', as he'd worded it. It was something Tsuna and the others had helped her work on; not feeling as if she were a burden to anyone.

"You're not bothering me in the slightest; however, if you do need to be somewhere, I'll accept that answer. And ... " She thought once again, this time not nearly as long compared to when elaborating about what Flames were, before nodding, "Yeah. I will take your offer up. Better safe than sorry at this rate. Umm .... hmm ... "

She only knew that Tsuna and Tsukiko were in Italy, but as far as an exact address went? Not quite. And even though it'd be easy enough for her to go through their minds ...no. That was saved as a last resort for her. Digging into her pocket, she produced a cell phone. "Give me a second to make sure I even know where we need to go."

From there, she'd lean against the wall of the alley after pushing down on the 'call' button ....

"Ngggh...." Tsukiko groaned, opening one eye slowly as the unmistakable sound of a phone ringing registered in her ear. More specifically, it was Tsuna's, but with their rooms being so close ... she could hear it. Her head plopped back onto the pillow as she gently shook her brother's shoulders. "You get it," she sleepily murmured. "Your phone. It only seems right."

The talk would be brief, but once Tsuna finished, he relayed Chrome was being escorted over to their place. "Escorted?" Tsukiko asked curiously. "Something happen? I mean ... glad she's fine and all, but an escort implies something happened, or almost did."

"Okay. I ... yes. Truly, I appreciate it. Okay, see you soon, Tsuna."

She'd almost gone straight to her go-to title of Boss, but then stopped. Tsuna wasn't as snippy with her using that term, but she also knew it wasn't his preference. He didn't really hide his feelings, especially if it was Hayato who would call him Juudaime or another similar term. So even if that was 'politically correct', she'd be respectful and just use his name.

"Alright. This way." As she began to lead them, Chrome snuck a glance over towards Touma before asking, "So ... just in case you're not, are you from here? Or are you also on vacation if you're not from Italy?"

"Eh?" Touma tilted his head, it was fortunate this whole thing went over his head as Chrome had talked quite casually about such an important thing. Whatever it was she was sensing had to have caught her off guard but luckily even as she mumbled about something 'waking up' to herself, Touma just gave a blank stare.

"I uh... Don't really get it, must be fortune telling! Right?" He asked, "I hope I have a good future ahaha" the boy laughed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh no, I'm happy to help" Touma smiled to Chrome, shaking his head of the notion that he had somewhere to be that would prevent him from lending someone a helping hand. "Alright" he nodded as Chrome looked around, "lead the way!" he grinned. Though he paused as Chrome seemed to have trouble, "oh!" He answered and nodded, "right, take your time" he said politely and backed away a bit to give Chrome the privacy to make her call.

Once she hung up and seemed sure of herself once more, Touma stepped back up to follow the eyepatched girl. "Right" he told her as they started down the street.

"Hmm? Oh yeah! I'm from here" he told her, "my mom was Japanese" Touma clarified. That explained why he could speak the language so well and even had a Japanese name.

"Vacation huh?" Touma commented, "that's awesome, are you liking it here?" He asked. He assumed she too was Japanese given her appearance and the fact that it seemed to be her native tongue. "You have friends here you're visiting?" The boy asked idly, referencing whoever it was that she called that he was taking her to. It was the natural assumption after all, much more so than the apparent 'luck' that landed all of them here around the same time.

"Chrome!" Tsuna called as her and the one who was apparently escorting her approached the gate as it opened. He and Tsukiko, with Reborn sitting atop the former's shoulder, jogged up to meet them. They hadn't known she was coming by their place today, but the mention of an incident explaining why someone was helping her there was slightly concerning. "Is... Everything okay?" Tsuna asked, looking from Chrome to the brunette kid.

"Aha... I guess some thugs jumped out at Chrome-San" Touma answered politely when he was addressed, "I'm Touma" he introduced himself as he'd done for Chrome earlier with a bow. "I wont intrude, I just thought it'd be safer if she walked with someone" he smiled.

"Thanks so much" Tsuna sighed with a bit of relief after Chrome inevitably responded too, "I'm glad you're okay" he nodded to his Guardian of the Mist. "I'm Tsuna, this is Reborn" he introduced himself and the apparent baby in a suit sitting on his shoulder, "and my sister, Tsukiko" he told the young friend of Chrome's.

“Ciaosu” Reborn greeted.

"Those creeps aside..." Touma turned to Chrome, "it was nice meeting you" he told her, "and you guys as well" he said out of manners to Tsuna, Reborn, and Tsukiko. Fishing out a wallet, Touma rooted around it for a card or something and seemed to find something with his number on it. "There!" He said before he handed it to her, "if you need help again or anything... Y'know" he said with a bashful but earnest smile before seeing himself off, beaming with a satisfied smirk. Perhaps at his good deed for the day.

“Glad to see you alright, Chrome” Reborn commented with a small smile. Though everyone knew there if it really was just some thugs Chrome could have handled herself, but a lone girl walking an alley shouldn’t have to after all. So they were all relieved regardless of knowing she wouldn’t have been in any real danger.

“Yeah” Tsuna said, having worried a bit unnecessarily himself, being who he was. “I’m glad you came today!” He assured her.

“Ooooi Neo Primo!” A familiar voice called out, actually getting the name ‘right’ even if Tsuna flinched at the overly grandiose title so casually thrown out.

“T-tenth is fine! I mean…” Tsuna sighed out and shook his head of the matter for now. “Gokudera-Kun!” Tsuna greeted as the silver haired boy arrived. “Hey! What’s up?” He asked.

“Tsukiko-San, Chrome” he greeted with a smile.

“I asked him here today actually” Reborn noted aloud to everyone. “I thought it might be fun to play a game” he added cryptically.

Chrome would stay mostly quiet during their walk back; partly due to her more reserved nature, another portion of her unsure what to ask Touma without risking soundingtoo nosy, and then there was the main reason behind it all. She was making sure not to make any wrong turns and also was making damn sure to avoid anymore shady encounters. Granted, it'd be easier to deal with this time around ... but that didn't mean she wanted to repeat that regardless. Once they arrived at the Italian Sawada residence, Chrome's mouth fell agape as she took a moment to study it.

Gods, it's huge!

It was only a bit surprising just due to how his house back in Namimori was. The difference was like night and day! But on the other hand ... it did make enough sense. Her head shook as she lowered her head and shifted her gaze to the twins, smiling as they greeted her. "I umm ... I'd been on my way over anyway. This just kinda made things a lot easier."

"Touma ... nice to meet you." Tsukiko greeted, now a lot more awake compared to moments ago when Tsuna's phone had rang. Some breakfast had helped her wake up fully, as did a quick shower - something that could be hinted at easily enough due to the various scents coming from her.

"Hmm?" Chrome replied, turning her head and grinning as she accepted the card Touma was offering her. "Oh! Thank you! Hopefully we can meet on more pleasant circumstances, but it I really need to, I'll definitely use this. Yes, it was nice meeting you, even with the unpleasant close call. Thanks again, Touma!"

Both Chrome and Tsukiko would wave, and only when Chrome was completely certain Touma was out of earshot did she chime in, "Truthfully ... they kinda implied they wanted to .... umm .... get a bit inappropriate. I didn't really feel like testing their words out, so they were probably a bit worse than mere thugs."

Tsukiko frowned at the revelation, nodding in understanding. "All more the better you got back safely. So you were heading over, you said?"

"Yeah, umm ... "

But before she could finish another voice rang out. A small smile tugged at her lips as - funnily enough - Hayato's voice rang out in the air. It was only hilarious because of her reminding herself to address Tsuna by his name over the phone as opposed to Boss ... which was the exact opposite that Hayato did right then and there.

"Hello, Hayato," Chrome greeted.

"I kinda like Juudaime a bit more myself," Tsukiko teased, sneaking a sideways smirk at her brother before looking to Hayato and grinning, "Hey! Good to see you!" And when Reborn explained there was an actual reason behind him being here .... she couldn't help but feel this was another arranged encounter of sorts. For now though .. everything had been relatively harmless, so she didn't fret nearly as much as she may have were this two years ago. "Oh? Which game?"

A game? Tsuna gave the same quizzical look Tsukiko did though he didn't say anything. He hoped this 'game' wasn't some dangerous thing, but knowing Reborn he was only a little concerned.

"Actually, Chrome, it's convenient you're here" Reborn noted, nodding approvingly to her deciding to come visit. It was the closest to hearing a 'glad you're here' from Reborn as one could get. "We're gonna play Volleyball" he told them, "and with Chrome and Tsukiko, we can make it 2v2" Reborn explained.

"Eh?" Tsuna flinched back a bit, that seemed oddly normal for Reborn.

"Oh, fun" Hayato's brow raised, "sure I'm game" he agreed. "I call being on a team with Tent- ahem, Neo Vongola Pri-"

"Just Tenth is fine!" Tsuna interrupted barking out a sigh, "but I'm not-!"

Tsuna blushed as Tsukiko referred to him as Juudaime just like Hayato did. He didn't mind as much when she did it, or when Chrome called him Boss.

"Nope" Reborn cut them both off. "Tsuna you'll be on a team with Chrome, Gokudera will be on Tsukiko's team" he declared.

"Awww alright" Hayato grumbled but agreed, at least it'd be fun.

"Everyone go get dressed, we're gonna go to the beach!" Reborn declared, sending everyone off to get ready for a day at the beach.

While Tsuna and Hayato were getting dressed in his room, Tsuna wondered if he should tell his friend about what had been going on with them. Not that he needed to tell him or anything, but with everything as new as it was, Tsuna couldn't help but wonder if he should say something casually or wait until something came up. Overthinking it however, Tsuna let it go when they both were ready and Hayato was already heading back outside.

Out front, Reborn awaited the four of them wearing a red and yellow-spotted pair of swim trunks and carrying a small Reborn-sized surf board. Tsuna came out in a white t-shirt he'd take off there and orange swim trunks with black detail that matched his eyes, while Gokudera went shirtless and wore black swim trunks with a red stripe down one leg.

When Tsukiko and Chrome would eventually join them it was a short walk to the nearest beach. When they arrived they would see they already had their own area set up. That was obvious by the large volleyball setup complete with a lifeguard/judge's seat and a large banner that read: "Ultimate Trial Game of the Storm and Sky" clearly a 'clever' name emphasizing this game way more than it needed to be as per usual of Reborn's m.o. and based on what was clearly his original idea of a game between Tsuna and Hayato.

Tsuna gave a blank stare at the banner while Gokudera had a look of realization. "That's why I'm opposite the Boss" he noted aloud, "we were gonna play at the beach but with Chrome here we can play doubles" Hayato realized.

"Yup" Reborn hopped up to the high lifeguard's chair. "So get on either side and ready up!" He told them.

Both Tsukiko and Chrome grinned, though there was more than just intrigue that could be detected in Tsukiko's orange eyes. She wasn't on the team, namely due to already juggling being on both swimming and track. But it was true that if Tsukiko could devote enough time and energy to a third club? Volleyball would be it. As such, it was one of her favorite PE and after school activities she participated in outside of clubs.

"Perfect! I'm game for that!"

"Ahh ... umm, I am too, but umm ... " Chrome's cheeks went a bit red as she looked over at Tsukiko. "Mind if I borrow one of your swim suits? I didn't quite come prepared for that, so ... "

"Oh. Yeah, sure. I don't think we're too different in size, so they should be able to fit you well enough."

Chrome smiled at the reply, nodding her head in appreciation. With everyone seeming to agree on the game, it was time to go back inside long enough to get dressed.

".... You're ... really fine wearing that?" Chrome asked in a very curious and intrigued tone. Her face was red as she found herself inadvertently staring at Tsukiko. It wasn't necessarily the most risqué bikini she could be wearing, but it certainly wasn't what the Mist user was expecting, either. Thankfully, Tsukiko had some more tame suits, like the purple one Chrome had chosen for herself. True, the off-the-shoulder look was a bit surprising, but she could deal with that easily enough.

Tsukiko, meanwhile, giggled and nodded while casually shrugging. "I mean ... this isn't transparent or anything. It's not like I'm showing everything off.

"True, but ... your chest is umm ... " Chrome's face burned brighter as she nodded to help emphasize her point. "Your brother's gonna be there, you know?"

"And?"

"That doesn't embarrass you?" Chrome added curiously.

"Should it? Besides, is it really my fault if that distracts him?"

"... True enough," Chrome muttered, nodding in agreement. "Well ... fair enough. Thanks again for letting me borrow this."

"Mhm. Let's head outside!"

Soon, the two would emerge outside. There were definitely perks that came with the location of this house, and a much closer walk to the beach was one of them. The ones in Namimori required a drive, or even if they wanted to head to a pool. So as far as distance went, this was a lot better.

... Of course ... Tsukiko couldn't help but think as her eyes took note of the banner, then the words 'ultimate trial game' adorning it. Well ... at least it was with something fun and innocent enough.

Luckily, they'd been informed earlier of their respective partners, which made it easy enough to know who needed to head where. Tsukiko would find herself standing beside Hayato, while Chrome joined Tsuna on the other side. "You wanna serve first, or do you want me to?" Tsukiko asked.

"Serve?" Chrome repeated, looking over towards Tsuna. "Mind showing me how to? I've never really played before, so this'll be my first time learning the sport."

Tsukiko had to hide what would have appeared to be an otherwise cocky smirk from appearing. She'd already felt confident even before knowing who her partner was, but now that she'd heard that revelation? Well ... her ego and competitive nature couldn't help but soar just a bit more.

"Guess we're over here" Hayato noted as he followed Tsukiko to their side of the net.

Tsuna nodded and went to the other side with Chrome. When she asked him to show her how to serve, Tsuna didn't think anything of it at first. It made sense that she wouldn't have had the chance to play before. "Oh! Yeah here" he jogged over to her and stood in front, "put yours hands uhh... Put em like this" Tsuna showed Chrome before taking her hands and pulling them outward to straighten her arms. Even if Tsuna was bad at all sports ever, he still knew how to hold his hands together to bump and serve. It wasn't until he was holding her deceptively frail hands in his and looking into her eye that he blushed.

Of course he'd noticed long ago that Chrome was attractive, it'd be impossible not to outside of those who didn't like her type. In her swimsuit it was easy to tell just how petite and scrawny her body really was; from delicate lanky legs and slender bony arms, to the prominent shoulder blades on her back and her tiny neck that accentuated her small frame. Complete with her unique hairstyle and iconic eyepatch, Chrome was more than easy to look at. With her swimsuit however, both of the boys were a bit stunned seeing her walk out. Though Tsukiko only doubled that effect as both had to make sure they didn't have a nose bleed seeing both girls come out together in such sexy swimwear, even if Chrome's was more conservative.

"I guess if Chrome serves first on their side, you can serve first, Tsukiko-San" Hayato said with a nod.

"Erm... Yeah so uhh..." Tsuna returned his attention to showing her. "You wanna hit it like that" he brought her arms up a bit to show her the proper way to hit that every kid in PE class knew since gradeschool. "So to serve" he took one hand and made her hold it flat like she would be when holding the ball, "you keep one hand like that... Bring it up like that..." Tsuna awkwardly made Chrome do the motion of a typical underhand serve before he backed away, face reddened. "You uh... You can also hit it overhand but that way's easier for me" he admitted.

It was then that Tsuna looked around and froze up with worry that they had forgotten something. "Wait... Do we have a ball?!" He asked worriedly.

Reborn in response would then produce a volleyball from up high, though something about it looked off...

"You're lucky I have this special volleyball just for today, dummy" Reborn teased at Tsuna. The so called special volleyball was indeed that, a volleyball, but it seemed to have a sort of ring around it's middle? An antennae poked out of the top but it retracted as Reborn held it up.

"What the heck is that?!" Tsuna retorted at the obviously suspicious ball.

"This Volleyball is special because it can absorb flames" he told them. "In fact, Tsuna and Hayato, you two will need to output your flames into it" he added.

"Wait like with our rings?" Gokudera asked.

"No" Reborn answered, "naturally, don't try to force your flames into it, but when you feel a natural pull don't pull back either" he explained. "If you do..." Reborn tossed the ball up into the air where it exploded lightly like a tiny bomb.

"Ack!" Tsuna and Hayato both froze up with a blank reaction at the small explosion.

The ball stayed in tact and landed safely back in Reborn's hands. "No Dying Will Mode or using your Rings" Reborn added, "Chrome, I set it so it wont respond to Mist Flames right now, and Tsukiko since you can't output Flames like the others yet, it wont go off on either of you" he assured. "Though, all the more reason to help your partners not get blown up, heh" he gave a single, dark chuckle.

"Winner of the game gets a very special prize" Reborn told them all, "I'll need your help with it Tsukiko" he noted.

That was the Reborn Tsuna knew. He gulped, "a-alright" he nodded hesitantly. Reborn tossed the ball over to Chrome, and just as he said, whether she caught it or not it didn't go off or anything of the sort.

"Alright. Sounds good to me!" Tsukiko replied, stepping back and getting ready to start serving once Tsuna was done explaining how serving worked. She'd at least be generous enough to allow him the ability to teach Chrome how to properly play; otherwise, it wouldn't really be overly fair, now would it? While she waited though ... she found herself sneaking glances over at Hayato. When her family ended up hosting their pool party, Hayato had worn a shirt. This time though ... he was without one, and it gave quite the good view of his upper body to Tsukiko.

Their training's been working for sure ... she thought before quickly lowering her head.

Don't be stupid. He's got way more admiration for onii-san than you.

There'd been more than a fair share of jests that he might even be intimately attracted to Tsuna. Tsukiko wouldn't judge if that were indeed the case. Either way, she just... didn't really deem herself as any of the Guardian's types, for a lack of better wording. And in the case of Takeshi as a good example? Well, he had quite the fan club of his own. It'd be nothing but a pure miracle if he even liked Tsukiko in any form or fashion ... or if any of the guys did.

Damn ... and you haven't had a run in with the other one since that day. So .... back to the drawing board, more likely than not.

Her head would lift up as Tsukiko caught Reborn's words. "... Oh? Okay then. I'll do what I can for the prize." She couldn't immediately think about what she even could do in the first place. But ... if Reborn was asking her, there was bound to be a reason for it.

Chrome, meanwhile, was paying very close attention to all of Tsuna's words and actions. She nodded calmly, giving Tsuna a gentle smile. "Okay. I think I understand well enough." She'd soon take her own position, now being diagonally across from Tsukiko. But before they actually started, Reborn hinted there was indeed an almost literal catch with the ball ...something that almost made Tsukiko groan aloud.

She likely would have, too ... if he didn't add that the ball was safe so long as herself or Chrome touched it. But otherwise? Well, there was something to look out for, it seemed.

It at least wouldn't be lethal ... something that was a blessing when it came to Reborn and his shenanigans. Still ... it was a bit ... annoying to have to deal with. But... she could live and likely make this game end in her and Hayato's favor.

I definitely intend to, she affirmed to herself, nodding at the thought as her own orange eyes went over once the ball was tossed into the air and heading right for Chrome.

Hmmm. Probably should have practiced each position a few times first. Well ...

With enough quick thinking and time to move her arms, Chrome went the more traditional, underhanded route and bumped it upward. It was a good start ... but it didn't go far enough to go over the net, either. It'd be up to Tsuna to help ensure it went over the other side and, worse off, without blowing up in his face.

Hayato's build was not far off from Tsuna's as could be compared when Tsuna too ditched his shit once they got there. He was definitely taller, and along with Tsukiko's brother the two were definitely fit. Who wouldn't be after all they had been through? They had a leaner build than say Ryohei, but decently toned and Gokudera was only a little more so defined than Tsuna.

When he caught Tsukiko looking at him, he gave an innocent wave and a grin. Hayato put on the tough guy act, or at least that was only a part of him, but he was bright in both intellegence and personality when one got to know him.

Tsuna smiled back as his face reddened again. Chrome wasn't as expressive as most other people he knew, but that just made things like her soft little smile all the more noticeable. He nodded and walked back over to his side, ahead of Chrome as she hung back to serve.

And the ball was up, but not quite enough.

"Oh! Got it!" Tsuna tried to back up and prep to hit the ball up, but of course he missed. The ball beaned him in the head and with that, the small explosion blew up right in his face.

Boom

Tsuna was planted with his face against the sand, the half that was exposed was singed black along with his hair with smoke wafting up off of him.

"Chrome, nice form, just try and aim a bit higher" Reborn advised politely, "first serve has to get over the net, try again" he added. "Tsuna, do better than that" Reborn then turned to his usual method of teaching Tsuna.

Tsuna groaned, "yeah... I'm fine... Got it..." He huffed out the rest of the smoke in his words before he got back up and shook off the dirt. "Okay, that was a good try Chrome, go again" Tsuna said gently with a smile to his partner.

After another try, the ball made it over successfully and with a nice arc too. "I got it!" Hayato called, running for the ball and going to bump it as it was heading right to him.

Thump-boom the ball hit Hayato's closed hands and instantly exploded against him, flying up into the air before plopping into the sand. "Ackweeeww..." Hayato coughed into an exhaled breath sound like a whistle as he fell to the ground.

"Ack... Ouch..." Hayato sat back up. "Coulda sworn I pushed enough... I didn't use my Ring or Flames or anything" he noted to himself before getting back up to his feet.

"We'll start the actual game when you two can hit it back and forth at least twice" Reborn allowed. "That way Chrome can get some practice in before we start too" he said.

From there started some practice rounds. Serving became the easy part, with the next few tries, both Tsuna and Hayato couldn't even tap the ball once without it going off. Gokudera would be the first to be able to return a shot, lifting his hands to set the ball up over to them and for once it bounced off his palms without an explosion. He looked at his hands, trying to remember how that felt as the ball exploded on Tsuna when he tried to return it.

It really was like Reborn said, Hayato could feel it but just a bit, not like when actually using his Flames. The way one did was by letting one's Ring or another such object take in the life force or Wave Energy of their body, with the user focusing it from which to produce the dense energy known as Dying Will Flames. Gokudera wasn't focusing his Wave Energy into his ring or the ball or anything of the sort. He did notice however, the initial soft, intangible pull the very instant his hand connected with the ball as he did when his ring was empowered. It wasn't something Tsuna would notice like Hayato would.

"I think I got it..." Hayato told himself as they readied up the next serve. Once it was finally coming to him between hits from Chrome and Tsukiko he called out, "my shot!" He notified his teammate so she could respond accordingly as he went for it. This time, no boom, the ball successfully went to the other side.

"Ack! Okay got it!" Tsuna tried, not expecting it to actually come back. Of course when he bumped it, it went off instantly. Tsuna coughed again from the ground before he got up. He would have complained but he knew he'd get it from Reborn, and though Hayato was so much more skilled than him, Tsuna figured at least if it was something Gokudera figured out in about ten minutes, he should be able to at least before the day was over - he hoped...

"C'mon c'mon c'mon!" Tsuna hoped aloud as he reached up and hit the ball. He didn't have the astute knowhow to manipulate his Flames like Hayato, but intuitively Tsuna was figuring out the feeling each time. This last time, he finally hit it.

Right into the net...

Tsuna turned blank, slumped over at the anticlimactic hit that failed to make it over.

Still, with the next serve the game was on. After a couple fails, Tsuna and Hayato could at last consistently hit the ball. Their skill was an entirely different story, but that was the point of the game itself, and so it commenced!

Tsukiko nodded in agreement, offering Chrome a gentle smile. "It gets a lot easier the more you practice."

"Ohh ... I see. You play, don't you?"

Tsukiko merely grinned, allowing that to speak for her. Chrome let out a deep sigh, quickly realizing how tough this game was going to be. Even if she didn't have to worry about the explosions from her end ... there was at least one clearly skilled opponent that was another threat in its own rights. Chrome nodded as she tucked that information away before tossing the ball up and trying her hand at serving once again.

Sure enough, it did become simpler. However, that was only serving. With the guys needing to constantly worry about the ball literally blowing up in their hands or faces, well ... it made the game a bit slower than a typical game. But there was at least one saving grace to the pace being more gradual, and that was it allowed Chrome more time to learn and get the hang of things.

By the time the game was truly underway, Chrome was already a lot more confident in her actions, reactions, and movements.

"Alright! Here I come!" Tsukiko declared. Whereas Chrome had been using the underhanded way to serve, it appeared Tsukiko preferred to toss it upward. And, for that matter, she was damn good at it. In fact, she'd served at least one ace already ... which gave a decent hint how strong she could be.

This time, however ... Chrome was more ready. She followed the ball with both her hands and feet, and when it got close enough? She leapt up ... and served it back over!

"Shit," Tsukiko hissed under her breath, preparing to run forward just in case she needed to assist Hayato in hitting the ball back over.

"Woah!" Tsuna gasped at Chrome's skillful shot, "great job Chrome!" he complimented as it went over. Of course Tsukiko was able to get it back over, Tsuna gulped as he prepared.

"C'mon... C'mon..." He mumbled to himself as he awkwardly tried to position under the ball. Hands up, Tsuna let out a little squeak of a sound as he set the ball up nearly over the net. It didn't even explode!

"Didn't expect that" Reborn said as backhandedly as usual, with a little bit of a smirk.

Problem was the ball wasn't going to make it, not without some help.

"Ack!" Tsuna flailed around, "C-Chrome hit it!" He encouraged lightly.

This time, Hayato was ready. He had a feel for how to hit it now and whenever it would come back assuming it did, the silver haired boy prepped to bump it back. "I got it!" He said before bumping it back to the other side.

Tsuna had hit it before... Maybe he could hit it again. He tried to get ready to bump it but tripped and fell into the sand. Once again it was up to Chrome.

A combination of growing over the past two years plus quick learning helped Chrome in being able to jump up and hit the ball back over. A small sigh of relief resounded as she landed back on her feet. "Nu-uh. Not yet, Chrome-san," Tsukiko replied as she smacked it back over, adding some extra 'oomph' in the process. It wasn't a full-fledged spike, if only to be a bit generous. But it was clear that if Tsuna had another person who wasn't in the midst of learning? That would have been exactly what had happened.

The power behind it, if nothing else, would at least make it difficult enough to deal with ... something that Tsukiko felt proud enough of.

"I ... okay. I think I ... ahh!"

Chrome did indeed manage to get it back, much to everyone's surprise. Though not without falling on her butt and into the sand. Her cheeks flushed as she brushed herself off while getting back to a vertical base.

Yep, she's definitely played before. No way a mere rookie can incorporate that much power behind one single hit with just pure luck.

And that was just Tsukiko being generous. She couldn't help but feel a bit anxious knowing that if this were a more serious game, she'd be much tougher to deal with.

Tsukiko nodded, at least readying herself to assist Hayato once again if needed. He had seemed to get the hang of hitting the ball down - both him and Tsuna did. And given Reborn had added the extra kabooms in? It was a more impressive than usual feat to accomplish. So she'd allow him the chance to hit it back over first and help afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom