Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
"Thanks!" Hayato answered politely to Nana as they walked in.

"Oh! That's a good idea" Tsuna hadn't thought about picking a room yet until Tsukiko had said something. "I'll do that too" he noted as he followed his sister after taking off his own shoes as well. "Coming, Gokudera-Kun?" Tsuna asked behind him.

"Yeah" Hayato said with a smile and nod as he followed as well.

Once Tsukiko picked a room in the hall, Tsuna decided on the one across and down a room from hers. It wasn't that he absolutely had to have his room by Tsukiko's, but they were twins who lived in a modest sized house after all. Not only would they be more used to this, but so much space was hard to know what to do with. As such, Tsuna figured why would he go out of his way to make sure no one else was around his room, especially when they were so big themselves.

The room layouts were more or less the same, a big queen sized bed for him as well, with the main differences being bed and window placement. There was a desk and high end office chair, a large cushioned saucer chair, and even a coffee table. "These are awesome..." Tsuna said in awe as he looked around the one he picked, tossing his carry on bag onto the bed.

"Of course" Reborn nodded, "only the best for the Mafia" he repeated like a mantra as he folded his arms. As if this were showing Tsuna all the more benefits of his unwitting position.

"Great choice, Ten- er... Neo Vongola Primo!" Hayato gave a thumbs up. He wasn't as stunned by the accommodations but they were pretty incredible.

"T-Tenth is fine..." Tsuna waved a hand dismissively as he rubbed the back of his head with the other.

They followed down after Tsukiko had already gone to talk to Nana. Hayato went to sit at the table while Tsuna, spotting Tsukiko carrying the plates, went to assist. "Need help?" He offered.

A few moments later, Iemitsu would return with Nana. "Ahhh honey it smells great!" The man complimented full heartedly as he did with everything he said.

"Hey... Did you ask Mom?" Tsuna whispered to Tsukiko quietly enough that no one would hear.

"Actually ... a bit would be nice."

Were it just the four of them, Tsukiko would feel find handling setting the table of herself. But now that she was practically being given a way to avoid making a second trip? Of course she'd accept the help. There was no reason to deny the assistance, really. Not long after they both finished setting all the plates down did their parents arrive. Just as Nana promised, Iemitsu was indeed decent. But the glow around them easily confirmed they had indeed made up for quite a bit of lost time while the twins were out and about.

"Mmmh, of course. Anything for my family. You know that."

Even though it looked as if part of Nana wanted to sit in her husband's lap, she opted to behave and instead sat down in her seat. In fact, it took Tsukiko looking at her mom and realizing she, too, was in a chair as opposed to kneeling on the floor. It wasn't a horrible difference ... but it was one that, prior to now, she hadn't realized was such a huge shift in the culture.

Guess this is something I'll have to adapt to, she noted.

While everyone began to eat, Tsukiko slid a hand under the table and gently grabbed onto Tsuna's hand, tracing on top of it. To make up for being separated from her brother during the Ring Conflict and every other event that had popped up, Reborn did at least teach her a few secret techniques. This was one of them, a way to speak without speaking as it were.

'Not yet. Gonna after we finish dinner and I help her wash the dishes' Tsuna would feel traced over his skin. Tsukiko would then flash him a small smile. Admittedly, the entire day - namely second run in if she had to be brutally honest - damn well nearly made her forget about needing to ask. So she was grateful for the reminder.

Dinner would go by very smoothly, with everyone in full spirits. Which meant a few jabs at Tsuna here and there. But at least he wouldn't be alone tonight, as Tsukiko had some as well. She just handled it better for the most part. Soon, everyone would have their fill and, as per tradition, Tsukiko would join Nana into the kitchen and begin helping her clean the dishes.

"Soooo .... what happened?"

"Huh?" Tsukiko asked.

"You met someone, didn't you?"

Tsukiko shrugged. "I don't know if I'd call it that. I mean, the odds of running into him, let alone in a huge country like Italy? I'm honestly not sure if it'll be that likely."

"Ohhh??"

Tsukiko's cheeks flushed red, "Mom! It ... honestly, nothing happened! If anything, I almost looked stupid because I damn well nearly ran into him. I don't even know if he heard my attempt to apologize, let alone understood it. Anyway, I had an important question for you."

"Okay okay. I'll leave you be for now. So what do you need to know?"

"Dad's ring size."

Nana giggled and lightly snickered, causing Tsukiko to raise an eyebrow. "Why's that funny?" Tsukiko asked. "I'm not sure if you're ready to hear that answer, sweetie." Tsukiko blinked ... and then blushed before almost scolding her mother. Relatively loudly too; not quite screaming, but she damn well nearly allowed her father to hear it with the echoes of the halls carrying her words throughout the house. "O-oi, mom! I didn't mean something perverted! Wedding ring, wedding ring! God ... do I even wanna know what you thought?!"

"O-oh!" Nana playfully put a hand over her mouth before patting her daughter's head. "That one. Yes ... that one is .... " She then leaned down and whispered the answer in her ear. Tsukiko nodded, her face still burning very, very brightly with the implied innuendo her mother had ended up revealing, accidentally or otherwise.

"Sleep well," Nana would say to Tsukiko before the two parted ways and went towards their rooms.

"I'm guessing that means you'll let us get sleep?"

"For tonight," Nana slyly responded, causing Tsukiko to shake her head. If she didn't know better, her parents were now the teenagers and they were the adults. But ... she wasn't going to fault them. It really had been far too long since either of them had been with one another and ... they did deserve this vacation as much as her and Tsuna.

Before entering her room, however, she'd stop in front of Tsuna's door, knock on it to signal her presence ... and then softly murmur the answer from behind the door.

"Juuni. Juuni is what we're looking for. Night, Tsuna."

Even from behind his door, he'd hear Tsukiko stretch before walk away, happily plopping onto her bed. Between how eventful the day had been plus feeling too worn out to change into a nightgown, Tsukiko simply closed her eyes and allowed sleep to overtake her into a gentle, peaceful slumber.

"Sure" Tsuna hurried to grab the rest of the plates before following Tsukiko's path to the table. He set the plates where Tsukiko left spaces before he took his seat between her and Gokudera.

Iemitsu kissed his wife on the cheek and begrudgingly decided to behave as well, for now, and sit next to her. He himself was obviously used to the back and forth, else the house would have a more eastern touch. Tsuna didn't notice this part as much, but it wouldn't be as much of a vacation if they weren't living a little differently would be his mindset.

At first when Tsuna felt Tsukiko's hand on his, he jumped just a little, blushing as her soft skin touched against his. It took him a second to realize what she was doing, and a bit longer to 'read' what she was trying to say, but he nodded and smiled back. The closeness and physical contact with his twin after all this time really did help Tsuna feel at ease.

As the boys sat around the table still and Nana and Tsukiko washed the dishes and chatted, all three perked up at Tsukiko's reaction to Nana. Neither of them heard what was said but all of them, especially Iemitsu, figured Nana must have teased his adorable daughter about something which made him chuckle through a wide grin.

By the time Tsukiko had met Tsuna again, he was already in his room. He sat up when Tsukiko stood in the half open doorway and knocked. "Hmm?" He hopped up and went to the door, peeking around it to make sure he heard Tsukiko right.

"Got it" He whispered back with a nod before he smiled earnestly. "Night, Tsukiko" he said before she wandered off to her room and he closed the door for the night.

Taking off his shirt and shorts, Tsuna finally laid down in the large bed and sprawled out in only his boxers. The cool sheets against his skin as well as resting flat for the first time today, Tsuna let out a pleased sigh at the comfort immediately enveloping him. Kicking the top sheet down from underneath to pull it back up over himself, Tsuna curled up under the cover and didn't take long either before he passed out cold, sleeping well late into the morning the next day.

Luckily, Nana did seem to keep her promise about letting her get sleep, because last night had easily been one of the best and fullest nights of rest she'd had in a long time. Tsukiko stretched, slowly sitting up and looking around. A smile crossed her face as she saw all of the tell-tale signs that revealed her memory hadn't deceived her. She really was in Italy ... in her dad's home away from home.

"Right!" she mumbled to herself, "We need to get his ring finalized!"

Nodding at the recollection at what had happened yesterday, Tsukiko pulled one of the bags filled with the numerous new outfits towards her and peeked down inside. A small bit of crimson painted her face as she reminded herself about those purchases. Would these be too much? She had bought them specifically to try a new style for herself out.

Besides .... they were cute in their own rights.

"No going back," she muttered to herself, stripping out of the clothes she'd worn yesterday and slowly pulling a brand new set of lingerie out first. After contemplating between all of her options, she decided upon a summer dress. Sure, the strap of her bra could be seen ... but at least it was only that.

Why are you doing this again? she asked herself, very swiftly hearing an almost immediate reply back to her own thoughts.

Because ... why not?

When she couldn't come up with a good enough reason to get clad in something else, she exited her room and descended the stairs. The scent of breakfast being made began to waft through the large house, signaling that at least her mom was awake, if not her and Iemitsu. Whether her father was indeed conscious or not would remain a mystery, as she only saw her mom in the kitchen.

When Nana turned and saw her daughter ... she damn well nearly dropped the utensils in her hands, grinning widely from ear to ear. "W-what?" Tsukiko asked, noting the look that appeared on her mom's face.

"Whoever it was really had quite the impact on you, didn't they? Are you hoping to run into them? I doubt you're dressing like that for your brother, after all."

"O-oi, mom ... just because Japan doesn't care about those relationships .... I know he has his heart on someone else. So ... no."

"Okay, so the first question?" Nana pressed her daughter, only to be greeted with more red appearing on her face. "Oh ho? Well now .... who was he? You even said on the plane you had someone else your eyes were set on."

"Only those though," she admitted, standing beside her mother and beginning to help her cook. "Like I said, I doubt Hibari sees me in the same light at all. As for who exactly this over person is? I have no idea. Like I said yesterday, I'm not sure if he heard or understood my attempt to apologize for nearly running into him. There's probably a language barrier more likely than not."

"So you think this other person might?"

"I think there's more of a chance to test those waters at least."

"Welll ... who even is this guy? Or is it a girl?"

"Definitely a guy," Tsukiko replied, beginning to mix and stir all of the ingredients for some pancake batter together. "Umm .... I have no idea. But he held himself as an important man. He had quite the intimidating presence for sure."

"Ohhhh. Man, huh? Not even just a boy?"

"Nope. He's definitely out of university ... maybe in it. But more likely graduated; that's the feel I got from him, anyway. So mid to later twenties." Nana giggled as she ruffled her daughter's hair in response. "N-now what?"

"It's just too precious! You definitely got that from me. I like them older too, though ... that's pretty bold to have that much of a gap between you two. Even your father isn't that much older than myself."

Eventually, the two would finish cooking and start setting the table. They gave both Iemitsu and Tsuna some time to come downstairs on their own, with Nana now setting an invisible timer in her head. If they took too long, she'd go and inform them both personally breakfast was ready. But with them both having a love for food, she assumed the smell would be more than enough to let them know and guide them into the dining room for now.

As Tsukiko mentioned her brother, it was just in time for Iemitsu to poke his head in. As he moved behind Tsukiko and put his hands lovingly on her shoulders he let out a hearty laugh. "Oh Tsukiko, a man's heart is far more complicated than that" he assured her, "especially your brother's" he added. "Love comes in all shapes, Tsukiko, and the heart can be big enough for more" he made sure to tell her. "You can give it to everyone you love, even your old man has enough love for both my lovely wife and my beautiful daughter" he said, kissing her on top of her head before he sauntered over to Nana, wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing on the back of her neck.

As Nana went on, confirming Tsukiko indeed had eyes for two different men aside from the thought of her brother that had clearly flustered her if only for a second at her mother's mention, Iemitsu nodded. "A stranger, hmm?" He asked with a grin, "why Tsukiko, I didn't know you were such a romantic... Just like your dad haha!" Iemitsu seemed proud though that was his default when it came to Tsukiko - even Tsuna despite being harder on him as he felt he should be as a father.

When Tsukiko's mother mentioned also being into older men, Iemitsu winked and kissed Nana's cheek to accentuate her point. "My dear" he then said to Tsukiko, "you can claim anything in this world your heart desires" he assured her again when she noted that she wasn't as sure the reciprocation of such feelings for her. Iemitsu for one had no doubt in his daughter and encouraged her outright.

Tsuna slept much later than anyone else, the lazy young man needing his mother's wake up call to get up, followed by Reborn kicking him out of the bed. "Gahh it's so comfortable though... Sorry about that" Tsuna chuckled embarrassedly before he got up to get dressed. Tsuna pulled on a pair of dark green cargo pants and threw on a light blue t-shirt, ruffling out his spiky hair to be more straight before he headed down for breakfast.

"It smells amazing..." Tsuna commented as he came to the kitchen.

It was a peaceful breakfast though, even as Hayato came over for the day and joined in. "Morning, Te- Neo Vongola Primo, everyone!" Hayato greeted politely, earning an ignored groan from Tsuna at the extensive title Gokudera was forcing himself to get accustomed to.

After the meal, Hayato pulled Tsuna aside, close enough for Tsukiko to hear but while Iemitsu got up so he couldn't. "Did you guys get an answer, for the thing?" He asked, pointing to his ring finger symbolically.

Tsuna nodded, flashing all ten fingers as to not say it and accidentally clue their father in, though he was just being paranoid.

Tsukiko had felt certain enough her face couldn't become anymore red in color. Oh was she wrong. The moment hands gently landed on her shoulders and she heard her father's voice? It was nothing short of a miracle she didn't faint from what he was saying.

.... Goddamnit, seriously? Of all the times for you to walk in, it had to be now?!

Now the real question ... was he just taking the time to tease her instead of Tsuna, or was he being serious? Or both even? Her head shook as she tried to dismiss that last possibility away. Tsukiko wouldn't quite say she had a full-fledged Electra Complex, but it was more than fair to say she had admitted to herself her own father was handsome. She'd always been quite the 'daddy's girl', so to speak. Still, thinking about such things versus doing them .... Tsukiko knew and acknowledged how major of a difference that was.

Finally managing to find her voice again and conjuring ample enough courage to talk, Tsukiko first cleared her throat before speaking up, "W-well ... I admit I have heard about polyamorous relationships and such. But umm .... I've never thought about that for myself. I'm not sure if that'd suit me and .... yeah, I don't know. I feel like I'd be more fine being with just one really loyal person like how you and mom are."

"That doesn't mean you should restrict yourself, sweetie. The heart wants what it desires, after all."

"E-even still, I doubt I'm going to find myself in that type of situation. But ... I'll guess I'll keep an open mind." And once her father addressed her about not knowing she was such a romantic, a sly smile appeared on her face. "You would if you weren't gone so long. My bookshelf gives as much away." And indeed, most were more romantic books. A small handful were a bit more ... graphic in nature, but those were very much hidden away from both her parents. Not that she had shame; she knew they wouldn't mind so long as she wasn't reckless and doing things on mere whims.

All the same, it didn't exactly feel like something to boast about, either.

"Be that as it may," Tsukiko continued, "I'd rather go about that if it felt like the feelings would be retuned. I wouldn't want to be the only one having such emotions, so .... while I don't disagree with your words, I ... " A soft chuckle resounded as Tsukiko shook her head. "Damnit, you're playing dirty like this. Knowing I'm a horrible liar and don't like keeping things away. Anyway ... while you're not wrong, I'd still rather ... go with what feels right, I suppose."

Luckily, neither of her parents brought up what they'd talked about during breakfast. Once again, she wouldn't have necessarily been ashamed if Tsuna heard about any of this ... but knowing fully well he didn't like her poking fun at his helpless crush on Kyoko, she'd like to think he'd understand that working with her. And if absolutely else ... well ... Karma wasn't the only bitch. Tsukiko could be also if the time was right.

Nana would gather the dishes when everyone had finished and gotten their fill. As her father left, she took note of Tsuna replying in a more discreet manner. Something she was oddly proud of. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough fingers to reveal the full answer. So ... Tsukiko quickly traced a plus sign in the air, indicating it wasn't just ten, and added two of her own fingers beside Tsuna's left hand.

"You three gonna head out for that then, I'm guessing?" Nana inquired, leading to Tsukiko nodding. "Alrighty. I can keep your father distracted enough. You still have money from yesterday, right?"

"Yeah. Quite a bit, in fact."

"Good. Well ... good luck! I look forward to seeing what you all can do!" Wearing a clearly mischievous smile on her face, Nana pivoted and went up the stairs, no doubt going to seek out her husband.

"Alrighty. There's our cue, so ... let's go, shall we?"

Moments later, the trio would be up on their feet, out the door, and back into the streets of Venice.

"Mmm" Her father let out an approving sound as he patted her shoulders when Tsukiko said she would keep an open mind on her mother's advice. He then chuckled as Tsukiko called him out for not being around, "that's fair haha!" Laughed the man simply at the mention of her collection. When Tsukiko finished her thought about doing what felt right, Iemitsu nodded and smiled, "that's all you ever have to do, despite any norms!" He encouraged before they went on to all have breakfast together.

"Yeah" Tsuna nodded with Tsukiko when Nana asked if they still had cash. Seeing as he hadn't actually bought anything, Tsuna too for once saved up the sum he had. "Uhm... Thanks, haha.." Tsuna smiled awkwardly as Nana declared she would distract their father who she went to find.

"Right" Hayato answered Tsukiko after Nana disappeared. Tsuna nodded too with a more earnest smile and the three, plus Reborn, were off.

As they returned to the shopping districts in town, Tsuna walked beside Tsukiko and Hayato with Reborn on his shoulder. "So, did either of you see any... Ring... Places?" He asked, "Jewelers or any place?" Tsuna found the words, looking for anything even if it wasn't some big jewelry store. After all, Tsuna hadn't been looking and couldn't really recall anything like that.

Hayato shrugged, "we didn't pass any after I found you guys yesterday" he remembered more accurately. "Plus, I'm not really around enough to know any in specific..." Admitted Gokudera.

"I don't usually shop for jewelry" Reborn said matter of factly.

"Really?" Tsuna asked, surprised. "I thought you of all people would know someone" Tsuna admitted.

"Tsukiko?" Tsuna asked his sister.

Tsukiko was only partially taken aback at hearing Reborn didn't bother with jewelry. On one hand, he did seem relatively sophisticated ... but maybe that was with other things aside from certain purchases. Vocabulary, for a simple example. But then again, they were also talking about associations with people, so in that regard .... it made sense as Tsukiko pondered on the thought a bit longer.

Regardless, she shoved the thought away, particularly after all the guys said no and that they didn't know about anyone. Which was more so intriguing to hear from Hayato, who had been born from here. But, much like Reborn, he also didn't dabble in jewelry so ... it wasn't too odd to think about.

Soon, it became her turn to offer a reply. Tsukiko flashed a knowing smile as she nodded her head. "Fortunately for you all, yes. There was one that very much stood out. Even without using my translator, it was easy enough to figure what it was. The massive ring on the sign practically gave it away. I didn't go in, per se, but I did sneak a glance while I walked by. We should be able to get everything we need from there."

Granted, she didn't know who ran it or anything. But this was one of the best starts they'd gotten thus far. They'd need to take the lead and see if it'd work out for them.

"This way," Tsukiko would state, beginning to lead the way now. Once they got back to the shopping area, she took a few extra turns that Tsuna had likely missed when he was last here. And sure enough, in its own stand alone area, was indeed a medium-sized store. On the front doors and even adorning the sign above said glass doors was indeed an enlarged image of a diamond ring.

Wordlessly, Tsukiko reached down and produced her phone, already preparing to use it just in case. Her head turned from side to side ... partly making sure the coast was clear while also seeing if her eyes could find the same man from before. Suffice to say, she had to hide an irked look upon failing to detect him.

See, mom? Not likely gonna happen, she mused to herself, beginning to walk forward with her brother and Gokudera as well as Reborn who was still standing atop her brother's shoulder.

Tsuna and Hayato both perked up, smiling wide when Tsukiko had the winning answer so to speak. "Woah, way to go Tsukiko!" Tsuna praised.

"Yeah, we can always count on you, Tsukiko!" Gokudera said with a thumbs up.

"Nice job, Tsukiko" Reborn smirked with pride and tipped his hat. Sure he wasn't Tsukiko's tutor like he was Tsuna's, but he'd known her a while now, like the rest of the Vongola Famiglia, and he was still proud of her when credit was due.

The four of them walked down the streets that Tsukiko had taken the day before. Tsuna looked around, mentally noting that he indeed hadn't been this way yesterday and getting a feel for the path even if he was bound to forget some details soon enough. Directions, like most things in life, were not Tsuna's strong suit.

Once they got to the store, Tsuna and Hayato both were excited, or relieved, that the building was as obvious as Tsukiko remembered. "This is perfect!" Tsuna smiled to Tsukiko, "yeah let's go check it out" he nodded. The three started inward after Tsukiko seemed hesitant for a moment, though the others let it go not wanting to pry. It was when they took a step however that a voice would call out excitedly to them.

"Guys? Hey! Guys it's you!" A familiar voice called from behind them.

Running up to the group was a taller boy with short black hair. Takeshi Yamamoto, one of Tsuna's guardians and close friends from school, was standing before them.

"Y-Yamamoto-Kun?!" Tsuna exclaimed in surprise. "What are you doing here?!" He asked.

"Yeah... Why'd you follow us all the way out here?" Hayato questioned suspiciously. Not too thrilled to see their Rain Guardian seemingly feel the need to crowd Tsuna when he was there as Tsuna's right hand.

'I-Isn't that what you did?' Tsuna would think to himself.

"Oh! My dad won a trip to Italy to bring his food and bring the taste of real, expertly crafted Sushi abroad!" He said excitedly, pulling out a brochure for the trip and contest that he had stashed in his back pocket, handing it over to Tsuna.

"Geh..." Tsuna's expression dropped as he saw the picture on the front page. A spokesperson dressed crazily but very, very clearly was a small infant sized person in disguise was plastered right in the corner.

"Anyway, I didn't know you guys were on vacation. That's so cool. Now we can hang out all together in Italy!" Takeshi smiled earnestly, which half annoyed Gokudera but half relieved him finding out it was a coincidence that he was there. "What are you all up to?" He asked finally.

Tsuna perked back up. "Oh! We're shopping for my dad's birthday" Tsuna explained, "we decided to get him a cool ring or something" he said.

"That's really nice" Yamaoto replied, "I just happened to see you guys over from my dad's cart" he motioned towards down the street. "I couldn't believe it was you guys" he said with a chuckle.

"You want to come along?" Tsuna asked happily.

"Sure! Thanks!" Takeshi replied before following the group into the store.

Tsukiko instinctively beamed with pride from the praise. It was something she was used to, yet not. This was primarily an occurrence that tended to happen at school, as Tsukiko had always been the more academically inclined twin between herself and Tsuna. This though? It was a completely different situation, one still very foreign to herself given they weren't in Japan, but Italy now.

"Well, someone had to," she finally managed to tease back, "Otherwise we'd be wandering around in circles for way too long." The lingering smile would indicate to both guys - though especially her brother - it was just another way to poke fun at them. And to be fair ... if she hadn't brought her phone along, there was a possibility that even with its tell-tale sign, she may have missed it yesterday. But it was due to both the diamond adorning the shop plus her using her phone to translate the name of the store to be damn sure it was a indeed a jewelry shop.

Right before she moved through the doors of Salvadori Venezia, a familiar voice made her stop in her tracks. "Takeshi?" she muttered, pivoting quickly on her feet and chuckling softly as she saw her ears hadn't deceived her. Indeed, the baseball player among the Guardians was standing before them all, in the flesh. Eyes bright and lively as ever, something that made her own smile widen.

There was an odd and uncanny talent that Takeshi had; one that was unnerving and equally impressive. Anyone could have the absolute worst of days and somehow, someway, Takeshi could find a way to cheer them up. Whether that was due to his Rain Flames or something else ... it was something that made Tsukiko admire him about as much as Hibari.

But just like the Cloud user ... there was an obstacle that came in the way with Yamamoto. A few, actually. More often than not, he tended to be a bit air-headed and could miss certain cues. But worse than that was his already large list of admirers he had from school.

Her confidence and ability to be around Tsuna plus his Guardians was much better than two years ago, where she felt like an odd person out despite being her brother's twin. All precisely because she wasn't a Guardian like them. Even still, it didn't really change that she was just herself at the end of the day. Their reluctant boss's sister at much ... but nothing overly special as far as she was concerned.

"Oh?" she mused, snapping out of her thoughts as Yamamoto revealed his own reason for being here. "That's pretty cool."

Wait though ... what are the odds it happened to be in the same city?

Tsukiko fought off the urge to frown slightly. Any thoughts Tsuna might be having were going to her own head. She hadn't thought anything too weird about Hayato's presence, but this? It felt a bit too convenient to be a mere coincidence.

Well ... I suppose as long as this vacation remains tame enough, that's fine for now.

But much like her brother, she wasn't overly fond of any mafia business happening here. Simply because that had been most of his life the past two years, and there were a lot of portions that Tsukiko did not wish to repeat. Hiding away was a damn good example, and doubly so in a country she barely knew how to talk the native tongue in.

"Alrighty ... let's see here .... "

Pulling her phone out, she entered in what would likely be the first thing they would need to ask the store clerk. She pushed down on the microphone icon, allowing the inquiry to reverberate through her phone.

"Buongiorno. Stavamo cercando qualcosa di simile a questo. Taglia dodici."

As the word 'this' would register, she gently took a hold of Tsuna's hand, letting the clerk examine his Sky rings better.

The clerk smiled to Tsukiko once he realized she was a foreigner trying to translate her speech and he listened carefully to the device. Leaning in, the portly older man looked close at Tsuna's unique pair of rings connected by a small chain. After a few moments he sat back and rubbed his chin in thought. "Mi dispiace che non abbiamo davvero qualcosa del genere. Ma fammi guardare" he spoke slowly, leaning again a little towards Tsukiko's phone as if to talk to it.

"He's saying that's a bit unique, but he'll look" Reborn translated for them instead. "Grazie mille" he said to the man behind the desk to signify that Reborn knew what the man was saying in his own language.

The man went back and emerged again a few minutes later producing a few examples. He had no paired rings but he laid out a set of two that looked similar to one another, one with a similar blue jewel in it, but one was closer to what they wanted; a regular silver band ring but the engraving work across the band was at least in the same vein as the design of Tsuna's Sky Ring. It was merely close enough, but probably still the closest they were going to get.

"How about this?" Gokudera picked up the ring that was clearly more similar, even if it wasn't exact.

"Yeah that looks sorta close to me, if you're going for something in that style" Yamamoto noted.

Tsuna nodded, "yeah, it's a least close" he agreed, "it's nice either way, I think he'd like it" Tsuna said. "What do you think, Tsukiko?" Asked the boy as he handed her the ring.

After it was agreed upon, Tsuna and Tsukiko pooled their funds to purchase that ring. "Thanks so much!" Tsuna said without thinking to translate as they were handed the bag. The man only laughed, able to get the context as he waved, "grazie, grazie" he thanked back, charmed by the foreigners trying clearly in earnest to find their way and understand his language.

After the group left the store, the four teens all beamed quite proud of themselves. Tsuna and no doubt Tsukiko too especially, but Hayato, and even Takeshi who had only just gotten there felt like they had accomplished something.

"You guys did good" Reborn finally said, stepping alongside the others. "Here, let me see it" he held out a hand. Tsuna nodded and complied, handing the package to Reborn who opened the box and looked over the ring. "I've got a bit of an idea" the hitman noted, "leave it to me for a while and I'll meet you guys at the house later tonight with it" Reborn told them.

"Huh?" Tsuna looked to Tsukiko, "yeah I guess that's fine, isn't it?" He asked, surprised by the sudden gesture. Tsuna's first thought was Reborn was going to get it appraised or something, 'find out if it's legit', or whatever Mafiosos did with prized items, even if that was a little odd to him.

Last edited:

Although the ring with the blue gem was certainly appealing in its own rights, once Tsukiko got a closer look at the second one, she felt a tug towards it. Some may say the fact it was just a silver band was plain. But that was a part of what made her feel like it was the right choice. Iemitsu, ultimately, was a simple man with relatively easy to comprehend goals and desires. This wasn't to say he couldn't show different traits than what he usually displayed, but that side of him didn't arise unless there was a damn good reason for it to do so.

Like when the Vendice had come so close to actually harming their mother.

Once again, Tsukiko had indeed been in hiding. But she'd gotten quite the mouthful from her father and even Tsuna about how once that almost happened ... a rare and genuinely pissed off side of their father had emerged that day.

"Definitely," Tsukiko finally voiced aloud, realizing she'd briefly zoned out. "The silver one should work out."

And just as quickly as they'd found their way to the jewelry shop, they were now out of it. It would be mere seconds before Reborn would ask for Tsuna to relinquish it, which made Tsukiko raise her eyebrow. Right before she could ask what he intended to do ... he left. Like he always tended to do, and as swiftly as ever. She joined her brother in shaking her head, chuckling softly.

"Well, it wouldn't be Reborn if he didn't do a vanishing act at least once per day."

Tsukiko stretched her arms over her head, otherwise pleasantly content with how the day had gone thus far. Which made it crazy to realize it was far from over. If anything, it had technically just begun. With all of that said and done though .... what even should they do? They could walk around town on a technical note; however, her stomach clenching and growling helped her decide what likely should be the next steps.

"Hehe ... I guess getting an appetite worked up is easy enough to do when you move around enough. So lunch then a dip in that pool seems like a really good idea."

Her poor brother likely hadn't noticed, but Tsukiko certainly did. One of the windows in her room gave a damn good view of it. Much like the mansion, it was huge in size. But that was more than okay with her. It'd allow for her to keep up with practicing her swimming despite not being in Japan. Swimming and track ... those were her usual after school activities, and even when school was out like now? She still made sure to make certain her body stayed in great physical form.

Tsukiko would begin walking back, deciding that Hayato and Takeshi would either follow them to the house or head their separate ways. She'd let them choose instead of risking coming off as being too demanding and saying they had to head off. Admittedly, sometimes it did feel like her brother was constantly surrounded by his Guardians, and it could be an annoying feeling at times. But there had been an equal amount of moments where it was necessary for Tsuna not to be alone. Doubly so since she could only do so much in her own position given she wasn't a Guardian. She could fight and defend herself and her brother if needed, yes ... but those actions could only go so far and do so much compared to everyone else.

It was a slightly disheartening thought .... which was exactly why she shoved it away and continued concentrating on the here and now.

When she and the others returned, Tsukiko rose an eyebrow. "This ... isn't yours, is it, Tsuna?"

He'd find the item in question Tsukiko was clearly referring to was a suitcase left just a bit too conveniently on the doorstep of the mansion. "It's .... definitely not mine, so ... maybe I should let you deal with this?"

Granted, she doubted anything too embarrassing was inside. This was just her subtle way of allowing Tsuna to be spared any humiliation should she somehow be wrong.

"Mm" Tsuna nodded with a semi-concerned smile in agreement with Tsukiko.

The boy chuckled when Tsukiko suggested food, "yeah, I'm really hungry" he agreed, "and that sounds great" he said before they set on their way back to the house. "You guys wanna come swim?" Tsuna asked innocently enough. Hayato and Takeshi did end up following this time, Tsuna figuring it was harmless this early in the day.

"Er-... No... It doesn't look like mine?" Tsuna tilted around left and right inspecting over the strange suitcase. He looked back to the others.

"I didn't have any luggage sent here" Hayato shrugged, looking over to Yamamoto with a subtly somewhat accusing eye.

"Weird... I didn't lose any luggage, and it doesn't look like mine" He scratched the side of his head. "Maybe your parents had some mailed or something?" He suggested half-mindedly.

"Uhm... Y-yeah I guess so..." Tsuna crept up to the suitcase slowly, as if it could be dangerous. For all he knew it could be. In fact, it seemed to shake a little bit, back and forth subtly. That had to be the wind or his imagination. Slowly he reached forward, gently, carefully lowering his hand towards the tag to see who's it was. At worst it could be some crazy thing or fault of Reborn's.

Still they had to check. Inch by inch he brought his hand just about over the tag before....

"Pwaahhh!" The zipper came undone and a tiny figure jumped out of it at Tsuna, right onto his face. "Tsuna-nee!!!" The tiny voice scrambled excitedly, "I got lost! We gotta play! This place is freakin' huge!" Rambled on the small child with poofy black hair in a cow print onesie.

"Lambo?!?!?!" Tsuna and Gokudera exclaimed in unison.

"Weird, why was he hiding in a suitcase?" Yamamoto, who had only just gotten there, raised a confused brow.

Tsuna plucked Lambo from his face and let him up on his shoulder. Luckily in these past couple years, Lambo was now 8 and had gotten over his gross years, outgrowing most of his more... Disturbing habits, and had better hygiene thanks to their mother.

Grabbing the suitcase he opened the door, carrying it in. "Hey mom? Did you know Lambo was out here?" He called into the house. Thinking on it, he hadn't seen Lambo on the plane even though he should have if the whole family was going. Though he knew I-pin was with a sitter, so he imagined Lambo was too, if he had even thought of it at all. Did he really ride along with the luggage? And why was it so late getting here if so?

Though Tsuna didn't look at it himself, the tag had a small drawing of Reborn's face with his signature on it, to be shipped far from Italy.

Tsukiko rose an eyebrow. Admittedly, their arrival had felt a bit .... like it was missing something. She hadn't been able to pinpoint what it had been. But now that Lambo was here and speaking in his relatively typical, happy-go-lucky mood, it dawned on her what that 'something' was. A small part of her couldn't help but feel like there was just a bit more than Lambo simply 'getting lost', but she couldn't deny that was a very likely option.

Since it's always innocent until guilty as per the proverb ...

She simply gave Lambo a smile and gently reassured him, "Much better late than never. I'm gonna help mom with lunch, so you play and chill with the guys until it's finished. You probably want something after wandering around, huh?" Naturally, Tsukiko had helped Nana out with Lambo ... whenever she wasn't forced to hide, that was. It wasn't simply because it was the 'right thing to do' or whatnot, either. The truth was ... Tsukiko did eventually want kids.

What better way to work on that than assisting in taking care of someone who literally was one? Sure, he had the ability to mature with his bazooka ... something that was much more carefully monitored and looked out for, particularly after certain events occurred two years ago. But as he was now, he was still eight, not even in the double digits.

"We're back!" Tsukiko declared, slipping her shoes off. Even if they weren't back in Japan, it was too much of a habit for her to just simply forget about. Besides, she doubted her parents would mind the extra precautions taken to ensure the floor remained clean and tidy.

"Welcome back, Tsukiko and Tsuna!" Upon hearing her son ask about knowing whether Lambo had been outside or not, Nana peeked out from the corner of the kitchen, tilting her head curiously, "He was? No, I most certainly didn't, though that explains why he's been so quiet." Her gaze shifted from the guys - though not before offering both Yamamoto and Hayato polite smiles as she looked right at her daughter. "I'm trusting you're going to be my number one assistant, yes?"

"Of course." Tsukiko replied, heading into the kitchen as she stretched her arms out. The ingredients that had been set out revealed what she was in the midst of making ... and Tsukiko couldn't help but smirk a bit. Fettuccini alfredo ... one of the most classic Italian dishes.

Well, if any of us needed any confirmation we're really here, this is certainly one way to go about it.

It was certainly an interesting move on her mother's behalf. Normally, she stuck to what she was used to. But then again ... there was that proverb about when in Rome, do what the Romans do. No, this wasn't quite Rome, but the premise was close enough she figured. With this being a pasta dish and some side dishes, it was relatively easy to assist Nana with making everything.

A bit over five minutes would tick by before finally, Nana broke the silence between the two women. Leaning forward, she whispered softly, "Did you two have any trouble finding it?" Nana asked.

"Actually, no. I'd found a jewelry shop yesterday, so I just led Tsuna and the others there. I ... am not quite sure what Reborn wanted to do with it, but I trust he won't lose it. So we'll likely see it whenever he's done ... with whatever he's doing with it now. I think he'll like it though."

Nana grinned as she gently rubbed her daughter's back. "You'll certainly make someone very happy one of these days if you apply everything you do to a future lover."

"I definitely want to for sure," Tsukiko replied ... managing to catch herself almost dozing off and getting lost in daydreams. Even if Nana wouldn't have cared or scolded her for doing so, the fact was she'd promised to help out with lunch, and that meant her focus needed to remain on the here and now. The two women would be gathering plates before Nana called out, "Tsuna! Go on and let your father know lunch is just about done! Everyone else ... feel free to get comfortable and sit down."

"Yeah, yeah!" Lambo answered excitedly to the idea of food, giggling as Tsukiko coddled him. She really was good with children, much better than Tsuna was despite that he made due given the company he kept. "Tsukiko-Nee and Mama's food!" He cheered as he was left to the care of the others as usual.

"Eh..." Tsuna's expression dropped as Nana revealed she didn't know where Lambo was, before she moved on, taking Tsukiko into the kitchen with her.

"Huuuuuuge" Lambo gaped at the house now that he finally got to have a look around. He jumped down from Tsuna's hold and trotted up the stairs to explore.

"Lambo, don't get lost in the house I'll come with you" Tsuna tried to reign in the excitable kid.

"Yeah, don't cause trouble for Ten- For Neo Vongola Primo" Hayato added a bit more firmly.

"I hope it's okay to take the tour too?" Takeshi asked politely as he followed along with Gokudera and Tsuna.

About the time Tsuna had finished showing Yamamoto and Lambo around same as he and Hayato explored the day before, Nana and Tsukiko were finishing up setting the table. "Right!" Tsuna nodded to his mother's request and went back up to find their father.

Lambo ran to the table excitedly and Hayato and Takeshi both offered to help before sitting at the table as instructed.

Moments later Tsuna came back down. "Dad'll be down soon" he reiterated before joining everyone at the table.

Once Iemitsu joined, everyone had a decent and normal lunch together. Of course after, they were told not to go into the pool for a bit. So, after painstakingly waiting, everyone went to go get changed to get into the pool!

Lambo was of course supervised by the others while Takeshi and Hayato were already out in the pool. Yamamoto wore ocean-pattern swim trunks while Gokudera had on a pair of red shorts with a black tank top.

Tsuna on the other hand was still getting changed pulling on his own shorts to head out and join the others outside. Pulling on a pair of yellow swim shorts, Tsuna started out from his room and down the hall right passed Tsukiko's room... Who's door was cracked. Tsuna didn't really think anything there in the moment more than the fact that Tsukiko was taking a while too, and so without any further thought he stepped over and peeked in.

Maybe it wasn't until he was leaning in that it clicked that this was possibly a bad idea, but before it really registered, his eye was already peering through the door when he noticed a figure catch his sight. It was too late to pull away now, Tsuna's face slowly reddened as he equally slowly realized what he was seeing. Tsukiko was naked, sizing up a swimsuit of some kind, he could see her bare body just before she was putting on the alluring article of clothing.

Tsuna saw... Everything.

It wasn't as if he hadn't seen Tsukiko naked before, but with all the teasing from before on the subject fresh in his mind it was hard not to react. Not only that, but it had been a while since he had last seen Tsukiko's body, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say she had at least grown into her slender little form a tiny bit since they last took a bath together or changed in the same room. Tsuna gulped softly as he froze, unable to pull himself away from the sight.

Lunch came and went very smoothly, with everyone enjoying the more traditional Italian dish despite most of everyone at the table hailing from Japan. Nana and Iemitsu would converse with Takeshi, as his presence was only a slight surprise, but not at all in a negative way. They ended up learning why he was here also, and properly welcomed him into the Sawada Italian house, hoping he'd enjoy whenever he was visiting over.

Somewhat sadly, Tsukiko knew all too well on the rule as for why it was important to wait to get into the pool. On the flip side ... it did allow for her to go and pick out which swimsuit she wanted to wear. But only after helping Nana with cleaning the dishes and putting leftovers away which, fortunately, helped kill quite a bit of the waiting period to tick away. By the time she got into the room, it was close enough to time where they could go in.

So, she shut her door ... not immediately realizing it didn't close all the way, but also not caring as she first stripped out of the sundress she'd been wearing and stood in her room completely nude. Not only that, but a closer look would reveal her legs, crotch and underarms were all bare, indicating they'd been waxed or very, very thoroughly shaved. And indeed, if anyone asked, Tsukiko had been going to a professional and getting it everything waxed. It lasted a lot longer and .... well ... she couldn't argue with the results of waxing versus shaving.

"Hmmm ..... " she mused, continuing to hold a red bikini up to her body.

I'd feel less weird if it was just the family around, she thought to herself, shaking her head as she gripped on her lower lip.

You're not going to get anywhere if you let those sorts of insecurities keep you constantly hesitating. Besides ... it's not that much cleavage showing off. It'll be fine! And good practice with your confidence!

Tsukiko nodded, letting out a soft breath as she seemed determined enough to go through with heeding her thoughts. Slowly, the cloth began sliding over every inch and curve of her body. If Tsuna had thought she'd looked sexy nude, it was actually amplified. All of her assets were seemingly perfectly accentuated by the bikini, and not just her breasts, but even her ass.

A proud smile appeared on her face as she examined herself in the nearby mirror, doing a full circle before stopping and looking right at the mirror. "Hmm? What's that? Too bold you say? And what are you going to do about it, hmm? You always say bite us to death, but that's all talk. You're not really going to do that though, are you?"

The tell-tale phrase on who typically said anything about ever 'biting anyone to death' indicated what Tsukiko was doing, and even answered the earlier curiosity from the plane trip. Tsukiko was fantasizing about Hibari .... because that was her crush. Or at least the one she'd wanted to see about forgetting about, figuring it'd be too one-sided and a pointless endeavor.

But at least I can ... hey, wait ...

Her face had already gotten a bit red from her talking to a fake Hibari, and even attempting to imagine what he would actively do. She only got far enough to envision him shoving her against the wall, looking something in between irked and amused that she'd had enough nerve to speak up to him like that. Before the thoughts let her see him tug at the strings of her bikini bottom, though .... she blinked. And then realized .... she was not alone.

"O-Oi! Who the hell?!"

And before he could run or hide, Tsukiko ran towards her door, flinging it open ... and felt her face go even more crimson as she found herself staring at her own twin.

"W-What in the .... Tsuna, are you serious! Why ... what in the world possessed you to stare at me like that, huh?!"

On one hand, yes, she was indeed a bit upset. It was a natural enough reaction, unfortunately for Tsuna. But on the other hand ... a small part of Tsukiko was flattered. It wasn't the traditional way to get complimented, and definitely not by her brother of all people. But if he had been there long enough to see her .... well, it was one way of being told - even if indirectly - she had a hot figure and .... that did boost her ego and confidence a bit.

No, it wasn't quite whose attention she was trying to grab ... but it wasn't the absolute worst person in the world either.

Regardless of what Tsuna would be able to say - if he could to start with - Tsukiko would rub her forehead, sigh ... and then flash her brother a smile as she shook her head. Yes, it was a bit awkward - there was no way to hide that. But at least she wasn't quite as furious with him as he may have feared, nor even as she should be.

"You heard nothing. Same with seeing. Understood? We're going to go down as if this didn't happen."

Was there a slight undertone of a subtle threat? Maybe, maybe not. It was not usually Tsukiko's go-to method ... but it was also true that she wasn't used to being peeped on, let alone by a family member. Either way, that same smile would be flashed towards Tsuna as she walked past him ... and finally joined the others in the pool, jumping in by using the diving board.

Nana had already been with Iemitsu ... though more to just watch the kids as opposed to using it. Also, she was helping the others watch over Lambo. Either way, she still had time to use this, and this was especially true with including her husband. As their daughter arrived though ... she took note of the bikini choice and even the overall feeling surrounding her and whispered something that only her husband could hear. She looked up at him with a glint in her eyes, wondering what he thought about her words.

Tsuna hadn't seen many girls nude in person to judge, but the way her delicate body was completely bare... He couldn't help notice how soft Tsukiko looked. Though, that only applied to her bare skin as her figure was slender, well toned. As she snapped the bikini onto herself, Tsuna gulped seeing her body covered but accentuated by the thin string that pressed gingerly against her skin.

'Bite to death'? That's Hibari's thing..." Tsuna made a mental note, though it didn't quite click to him to remember Tsukiko's crush mentioned days ago. Though it was obviously still strange, but before he could think any deeper, the door flung open as Tsukiko exposed him from behind it. She would come face to face with her brother standing there in only his orange-yellow swimtrunks which didn't do too well to hide the stiffness forming in response to what Tsuna saw.

"Uwaaahh!" Tsuna stumbled back, hands out and waving around defensively, "wait wait no, Tsukiko-Nii I'm sorry I just I was walking by and- eh?" Tsuna cut himself off as Tsukiko smiled to him exasperatedly.

Tsukiko laid the terms bare right then, and Tsuna was too stunned to do anything but nod. "Uhuh, uhuh" he sounded, mouth clamped shut and eyes wide, blushing brighter as Tsukiko smiled at him and walked away. Tsuna couldn't help himself but watch as she walked away, looking at her slender body in nothing but her bikini, as well as the way her but subtly swayed as she walked.

Tsuna took a minute or two to shake it off and settle down before joining everyone, once they were all out, Tsuna got in as well. He stepped in the water slowly and sat down into it rather than jumping in.

"Woah, that bikini looks great" Hayato gave a thumbs up to Tsukiko, clearly able to handle himself far better than Tsuna, but he clearly wasn't the only one attracted by Tsukiko's intentionally sexy look.

"Hmm? Oh yeah it definitely does!" Takeshi agreed more innocently but earnestly.

Iemitsu laughed as everyone played, before he perked up when Nana whispered something to him. "Oh yeah?" He asked, "you think it's time?" mused the man, his face reddening though it was more out of excitement than sheer embarrassment. He nodded to his wife, smirking lightly, "yeah" he said, agreeing to something no one else would have been able to hear.

Tsukiko's head would break the surface of the water in time to hear the guys compliment her. "Thanks. The school suits aren't half bad or anything, but I wanted to try something a bit different." Tsukiko grabbed onto the nearest ledge, using it to push herself temporarily back under ... only to come back up after getting all of her body and hair more thoroughly wet. Even though the temperature was pretty similar to Japan's this time of year, it felt more ... intense for some reason. Probably because Italy was still very foreign to Tsukiko and she wasn't quite used to anything here at that rate.

Whatever the case, the cold water felt even better than usual. In fact, it was incredibly relaxing. She'd likely come back here after working out or doing something of the like.

Damn. I should have grabbed a hair tie. Oh well ...

Her head tilted up as she briefly stared up at the sky. As new as Italy was, it didn't bring any negative emotions to Tsukiko. On the contrary, this was feeling like a home away from home for herself. She couldn't help but wonder if her father would have wound up working for the CEDEF or any other company here even if there hadn't been a link to the mafia in their family.

... No matter. She was here to enjoy, so that's exactly what she intended to do. Her gaze shifted away from the sky as she stretched while looking around the pool, treading in the deeper parts of the pool. Everyone was doing their own thing ... which was all well and good. Tsukiko also tended to follow such patterns, and could be her own version of a 'lone wolf' when push came to shove. Typically by choice, but there had been some moments where that decision was a bit coerced. Either way, she needed to allow herself to get accustomed to certain things, one of them being the fact that - for better or worse - Tsuna wouldn't always be alone.

Hopefully though, he'd only be doing pleasant things with his Guardians during this vacation.

Regardless, it didn't change the fact that this wouldn't likely be the last time she'd see Hayato or Takeshi at their place. So ... in order to help break the proverbial ice, a smile crossed Tsukiko's lips as she finally tossed an idea over.

"Marco Polo, perhaps? And I'll let you all have an advantage since this is normally my domain of sorts."

Referring, of course, to the fact she was on the swim team and by default would normally have an easy time, no matter whether she was 'it' or hiding. "We all close our eyes, regardless of the role. That way it makes things a bit more random and fair."

Naturally, Tsuna looked a bit hesitant. Even though he had improved in some things over the past few years, swimming wasn't quite one of them. He did at least improve to the point where he didn't need floaties. But when one compared the twins? It was a no brainer who was by far the better swimmer. Luckily, it got the others enthused enough to agree. And so, if only to avoid looking like the odd one out, her brother ended up agreeing. Of course, there were likely other factors ... such as telling himself this was just an actual game and nothing mafia-related which, in this case, was an honest to gods truth.

"Perfect. I'll even volunteer to be it first."

As the teens began preparing to play their game, Nana merely nodded, her own smile widening as she gave a slight nod towards their kids. Namely Tsukiko. "You're not going to tell me you didn't notice her outfit choice earlier. The poor girl's practically ready. Probably has been for a bit for all we know ... but hasn't been sure how to bring that topic up. And Tsuna ... well ... he needs a gentle push in the right direction. I can help with that."

With that, the first of many sets of "Marco" and "Polo"s would ring throughout the air. The voices were easy enough to detect who was where ... but more than using her ears, she was using her sense of touch. She could feel well enough the movements throughout the pool, noting who was being more calm in their movements or who was attempting to move away from her in a more careless way, like the poor idiots who gathered any shark's attention; by recklessly kicking and flailing.

Eventually, she'd feel her hand land upon an arm .... and opened her eyes to see Hayato with his hands on the ledge. He'd clearly been ready to get out, but she'd been a bit too fast.

"Not too shabby, but not fast enough. Alrighty, your go!"

After everyone got into their new positions, the game would resume for quite a few hours.

To improvise with her own new rule, there were a few times Tsukiko ducked under the water and purposely hid at the bottom for as long as possible. Was it a small bit unfair? Perhaps. But it wasn't like the others realized what she was doing, not when everyone was playing blind. The only people who would even know were her parents ... and she wasn't hearing either of them calling her out for being a bit extra tricky.

It wouldn't be until the very last round ... where she got caught. Which wasn't necessarily the issue. Rather, it was how she got found. Her face immediately turned red as she even peeked down ... just to be damn sure she wasn't imagining things. She'd already taken note of who this was, and it was Takeshi Yamamoto, who was standing right in front of her ....

With his hand lightly squeezed around an ass cheek.

"Umm .... Takeshi?"

He seemed confused enough about what his hand had found, hinted by the look on his face as he opened his eyes and realized where his hand was. He chuckled nervously and apologized ... something that Tsukiko appreciated. But then came the second part ... which was his hand remaining on her rear.

"Do... do you mind?"

Before he could answer, Tsukiko splashed his face with water before proceeding to - gently, thankfully for him - remove his hand from her ass.

"Alrighty. I'd say that's enough for today," Nana declared, giving Tsukiko a towel as she stepped out. And indeed, by the time everyone realized it was getting close to dinner time, they'd also see their fingers were pretty well pruned up due to the effect of being in the pool for a prolonged period of time. "Your father's getting dinner finished up. Go dry up and come back down. If you two want to stay, you may. Otherwise, we'll see you both again very soon, I imagine."

After getting herself dried off enough, Tsukiko headed up to her room. This time, she made damn sure to close the door all the way before proceeding to strip out of the bikini and get into some sleepwear for bed, knowing that would come after dinner. No sooner than she returned and sat down at the table did she see everything set.

A content smile appeared as Nana soon joined her, wearing her own smile. "You looked like you had quite a bit of fun, hmm?"

"Mostly, yeah," she muttered, still clearly embarrassed at what everyone had just witnessed.

"You do know he meant no harm by it, right?"

"Y-yeah, of course. It was just ... very unexpected. Nah, I'm not mad. I guess I'll reassure Takeshi of that next I see him. I probably gave the wrong impression or something with my luck."

"Sure, sounds like a good idea" Hayato was first to respond to the idea out of generally having more energy at the moment. He nodded along as Tsukiko set the rules.

"Oh? Yeah, let's do it!" Takeshi agreed easily, it was never hard to convince him to go along with anything.

"Er..." Tsuna indeed hesitated. He knew he would be bad at this, like with most things. Honestly though, it not only wasn't a mafia thing, but it was just a game with his family and there was no need to be a sore loser about it. "...Sure" he agreed with a nervous nod. Tsuna gulped as he heard out the rules, hesitantly again nodded to the idea that they would all be swimming around blind.

"Yeah! Let's play!!" Lambo exclaimed all too excitedly.

The game begun, and with Tsukiko's skill the first round wouldn't last long. "Crap!" Hayato tensed up as Tsukiko touched him, making him 'it' in no time at all. "Gahh... Alright" Gokudera closed his eyes, "Marco!" He called out.

Iemitsu grinned sheepishly, "of course, she is your daughter after all" chuckled the man as he looked to Tsukiko along with Nana. "Mm" he nodded, "you're right he does" Iemitsu agreed. "Plus... He's my boy, and you can't tell me you're not eager to help him become a man, even if it takes a few times to get it in his head" he accused right back. Though, truth be told, it was equally the both of them that were excited for the chance for the family to bond.

On the last round, Takeshi was the one who was 'it'. He nearly got Tsuna once, but his target would ultimately be Tsukiko apparently as he touched something and heard a voice. Once they had realized Tsukiko was swimming under - and everyone else began to employ the technique too - everyone had taken to reaching under as well. What Yamamoto touched was soft, yet firm underneath, he squeezed it to be sure. It felt smooth, barely encased in a tiny cloth? Takeshi squeezed again.

Opening his eyes, Takeshi looked down, then back up at Tsukiko who was turning her head to look back at him, then back down again. Squeezing again mindlessly, Takeshi blushed softly, "oh! I'm so sorry" he apologized, his other hand reaching up to rub the back of his head. Sort of frozen in awkwardness, Yamamoto hadn't moved his hand until Tsukiko had. "Eh?" He questioned as she plucked his hand off of her ass, finally pulling his hand away when she let go, "my bad!" He said with an earnest chuckle.

Everyone changed dried off, Hayato and Takeshi drying before changing into the clothes they had with them while Tsuna and Tsukiko changed into nightwear. Tsuna pulled on a pair of green plaid pajama bottoms with a larger white tee. The boys stayed for dinner, and once they were finished had gathered in Tsuna's room before departing. Before then, Reborn would finally show his face.

"Ciaosu" the familiar voice called from the windowsill where reborn sat.

"Reborn!" Tsuna exclaimed in surprise, just before he barely caught the little box thrown to him. "Eh?" Tsuna flipped open the box and his eyes widened, "woah...". The ring had been modified alright, new engravings closer to Tsunas were implemented, and a large metal 'X' was over the top of it.

"I figured I'd add a little something as a reward for you guys figuring it out" he told them.

"Woah that's awesome" Hayato looked over it.

"Yeah, real cool!" Yamamoto gave a thumbs up.

Both Takeshi and Hayato took their leave soon after as it started getting late and they wanted to give the twins the privacy for their personal gift. Tsuna handed the ring to Tsukiko, "it looks great" Tsuna said with a smile. "Thanks Reborn" he said.

"That's so cute of you. You act as if I were going to try to deny that in the first place. But no, you're not wrong. I'm as eager to help Tsuna out as you are with our little girl. Just ... try to be gentle with her. Unless she's like me and wants it more on the rough side, anyway."

Those would be the last words Nana had uttered to Iemitsu and, simultaneously, were echoing in her own head. She hadn't felt excited for something like this in a long while. It was taking every ounce of control for her to keep her emotions in check, especially as dinner eventually came to an end. Admittedly, while the concept of having some extra helpers around was a bit intriguing ... nah. Tonight needed to be special in her mind, and likely in her husband's, which meant it was for the best that Hayato and Takeshi left.

And although Nana knew deep down Yamamoto truly did end up groping Tsukiko on accident .... she couldn't help but wonder if he'd enjoyed it, or simply froze too long and that was the real reason why his hand remained there for so long.

Ah well. Soon, there would be no accidents. Just pure bliss and dear gods was ...

"Mom? You okay?"

The words helped her realize she'd zoned out while doing dishes. Nana chuckled softly, waving her empty hand through the air as she finished drying off a plate. "My bad, my bad. I am though, yes. So ... how'd his hand feel, anyway?"

"Not too bad, I suppose. I mean ... M-mom!" Tsukiko shook her head, crimson painting her face as she handed the newly cleaned dish over after Nana put the plate away into the cabinet. Nana merely giggled, flashing Tsukiko a coy grin.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. But ... I'll leave you be about that matter for now. When you and Tsuna are ready, come to our room and surprise your father with the ring, okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good!"

"Alrighty! I'm gonna make sure he stays put, okay? Hope you don't mind finishing up."

"No, not at all."

With that, Tsukiko resumed cleaning up the rest of the dishes. Had he even returned yet? According to her memory, the answer seemed to be no. An odd thought to be certain. Hopefully Reborn would be back tonight. Normally, Reborn was quick with getting anything done. It was odd to find herself wondering if - for once - Reborn was actually having trouble with something. Granted, it wasn't an impossible thought. It was just a very, very rare one, as Reborn had proven time and time again he could do just about anything super quick. Hell, he'd found Chrome and convinced Hibari quick enough to join up as Guardians when the Varia were likely confident they'd won those two battles by default. Which ... would have been correct without Reborn's fast acting and thinking.

Right as Tsukiko went up the stairs, her smile returned as she saw Reborn upon the windowsill. "Perfect timing. You got it then, I'm guessing?" Walking further inside, she saw the ring now in Tsuna's hand, her grin spreading more across her face. "Beautiful! Thank you so much for this!"

Though she didn't say anything out loud, the nod she gave Takeshi was her silent way of letting him know she wasn't as furious with him as she may have accidentally came off. And the only reason she bothered with the nonverbal route was because Reborn was back ... and Tsukiko certainly didn't feel like relaying what happened to him.

After the guys left though, Tsukiko would take a few moments to stare just a bit longer at the ring before glancing over towards Tsuna. "Alrighty. They wanted us to come to their room, so ... let's go give it to him, shall we?"

The scene looked innocent enough as they opened the door. Nana was gently rolling her thumbs over Iemitsu's hand, giving him a gentle but clearly passionate kiss on his cheek. She, too, was ready for bed ... or so it seemed going off the kimono she was wearing. "You two need something?" she asked, feigning ignorance about the gift.

"Mhm," Tsukiko replied, her eyes moving to her dad, "Me and Tsuna figured since you weren't around during your birthday ... we got you this."

Tsukiko would move forward with Tsuna, allowing her brother to give the ring over to their father.

"Welcome" Reborn replied as he tipped his hat. "I'll leave you two to it" he told them simply, hopping down from the window into the room, clearly planning to stay in there and out of their way.

Tsuna nodded, "right" he affirmed, thinking nothing of the fact that they specifically wanted them in their room apparently. The twins made their way down the hall to the master bedroom. When they entered, Tsukiko explained herself and Tsuna nodded along.

"Yeah, happy birthday, dad" Tsuna moved forward presenting the ring to him.

Iemitsu blinked, he hadn't expected the surprise in return with his mind so focused on what they were going to do for the kids tonight. The man was honestly taken aback for a moment. "R-really?" He said with a smile, accepting the box from Tsuna and opening it to see his gift. Iemitsu immediately understood the symbolism. "Wow..." He said in slight awe as he took the ring out and inspected it.

"This is beautiful" Iemitsu said, "you kids really outdid yourselves" he said as he put the ring on. He slipped the ring onto his middle finger next to the wedding ring on his ring finger. Now he had rings from all of his family. "Thank you" he told them with a smile.

"That said...." Iemitsu smirked, "we have a bit of an unrelated surprise for you two" he said ominously.

"O-oh?" Tsuna said with a little concern. It wasn't as if they weren't already on vacation so at least it wasn't like their dad would spring some crazy adventure on them thank goodness, but that only left Tsuna to wonder more what they could be thinking.

"Nana?" Iemitsu asked, returning her kiss to the cheek slowly, lovingly. In truth they agreed to let Nana break the news specifically, that way it would come off less like a joke or teasing. Admittedly, even Iemitsu was aware the way he connected with his children was more cheesy verbally, and that a proposition from Nana would come off more genuine.

While Nana explained herself, Iemitsu gently let a hand caress up her arm, accentuating what she would be telling the kids. "We think it's about time for you kids" he would add to Nana's reveal.

Once she had explained, Iemitsu sat up in the bed and reached for his daughters arm. Gently, yet firmly enough, Iemitsu grabbed Tsukiko's wrist and pulled her closer to the side of the bed. Slowly, he brought her hand to his lips, kissing it tenderly as he smirked up at Tsukiko. This was no joke, the two were absolutely serious.

"We did have a small bit of help."

Finally, Nana allowed a smirk she'd been holding back for the past few days to emerge. "It fits because I let them know the right size, but they most definitely most of the toughest bits of work." Nana turned her head, taking a moment to look over the ring with her husband. "And they most certainly did not disappoint. You two did an incredible job with this. You should be proud of yourselves."

"We are, yeah." Tsukiko replied, smiling as she watched her father slip it onto his left middle finger, right beside his wedding ring. He could have put it on the right hand if he really wanted to. But to see him put it right next to his wedding band, as if it were a second one even? That made even more pride beam within Tsukiko, that her father seemed to love it that much.

Apparently though ... they weren't the only ones with surprises it seemed. Something that made Tsukiko blink, very clearly taken aback. "Oh?" What even could it be, let alone to be told at an hour like this? Almost nothing came to her mind ..... and there would be a very, very good reason for that.

Nana only took a moment to simply gather the words. She wanted to pick them carefully to ensure there were no misunderstandings ... mainly from Tsuna. But even Tsukiko may get so shocked from this. Nodding after picking how she wanted to go about this, she turned and looked over at Tsukiko. "Well ... remember how earlier we let you know we'd be fine if you ever got into a polyamorous relationship?"

Tsukiko nodded, raising an eyebrow.

"Well ... we're going to be a bit open ourselves. To help you two out."

"Help us ... out .... with ...??"

Nana giggled softly. "Let me put it this way, sweetie. If I asked either of you to show me any type of sexual act, would you be able to do so successfully?"

Tsukiko's face paled slightly as it quickly turned red again. "I ... w-why ... am I even supposed to?"

"That's exactly the problem in a sense. Should you? Well .... it wouldn't hurt you, now would it? Doubly so knowing you both have someone you each have eyes on, possibly more. Don't misunderstand me. There's no shame in keeping your virginity for someone. We just want to help you both have a better understanding of what exactly you should do ... and even a boost to your confidence. You are getting a bit of a head start in the latter if your wardrobe has been any hint or indication to go off of, Tsukiko. I'm happy for that, but you can wear even bolder outfits, and just gain courage and determination in a multitude of other ways. And that's what we want to show you both."

"I .... umm .... " Tsukiko looked between her parents. To say she was shocked was an understatement. The poor girl was stammering, her heart was racing frantically, and she was shifting between feeling confused and equally aroused. "W-why ... are you two fine with this? I mean .... it's you two who are married and all, so ...."

"You just answered your own question, sweetie. It's not like I'm going to leave your father or anything. Heavens no! At the end of all of these sessions, we're still remaining fully devoted to one another. We're just allowing this family to become a bit more intimate than most others." As Nana began to scoot back onto the bed, she too reached forward and took a gentle but firm hold of Tsuna's arm, lightly pulling him forward. Wordlessly, she helped him sit down on the bed, having his back face her.

And then .... Nana moved her hands around Tsuna, holding him from behind. Purposely pressing her hardened nipples against his back. One hand remained around his waist while the other trailed down ... and easily found his clothed member, lightly rolling her fingertips slowly around the covered tip. "That feels good, doesn't it, Tsuna? If you really want me to stop ... just say so. But we truly think this will do wonders for you both."

Tsukiko just stared. Registering not only the kiss she'd gotten upon her hand, but now finding herself watching her mother actually touching her brother in such a sensual way. A small gasp barely managed to escape her throat as she felt her bottoms getting wet. And that was just from watching! Her head briefly bowed before lifting as she gazed straight into her father's eyes.

The kiss ... she didn't necessarily think that was fake or anything. Tsukiko just .... wanted to be sure she somehow hadn't gotten trapped in some weird illusion. So she took advantage of the fact her father was sitting down, and thus closer to her height. Her hands landed on his shoulders, shaking a bit from a mix of anxiety and arousal as Tsukiko leaned forward and gave her father a passionate kiss. One only Nana had ever given him before.

Nana smirked as she continued slowly toying with Tsuna. "So I wasn't completely wrong in thinking I did have some competition, was I?"

Tsukiko's face burned brighter, and only when the kiss ended did she even respond to that. "It ... tha-that's not quite the case. Thinking about something ... versus actually doing it ... but I mean, yes. I ... have always thought he and even Tsuna are handsome. But one's already married, the other's had his eyes on the same girl for .... how long now? Almost a whole decade, so .... I've just been respectful."

"You know, I have to say ... you're kinda cute when you stammer."

Tsukiko gulped nervously, taking a few moments to let her eyes linger on the sight of her mom and brother ... before giving her father her attention once more. "W...what even would you ... where do we start, I guess?"

"Aww honey, you sneaky thing~" Iemitsu cooed lovingly when his wife revealed her involvement in his present. "I love you guys so much" he said with a big, wide smile that slowly fell into a smirk before he'd asked Nana to explain their 'present' in turn.

"Heh, thanks" Tsuna rubbed the back of his head bashfully, though his expression perked when his mom mentioned the rather personal conversation from earlier. "O-open?" Tsuna repeated in time with Tsukiko after she asked how they would 'help'.

"Eh?!" Tsuna flinched back a bit, "sexual acts? I mean... I don't... Like show you show you?" He rambled on a bit in his nervous confusion at what their mother had just asked. Tsuna looked to Tsukiko until she looked back, before both turned back to their parents.

Tsuna looked down and then back up at his mom as she grabbed his arm. "Woah!" He fell back into her embrace as she pulled him to sit back against her, holding him closely.

"We're gonna bond like a real, close family should" Iemitsu nodded in agreement with Nana.

"A-ahh..." Tsuna couldn't help but let a sound escape as Nana's slender hand found itself over the easily forming bulge in his pants. The way her fingers bumped over the tip sent shivers up his spine, no young man of his age could deny a feeling like this so for the moment he stayed wordless for the moment, not denying his mother as she fondled over his clothed hardness.

Iemitsu simply smiled to his daughter as she placed her hands on his shoulders. He waited, let Tsukiko adjust as her small body shook against him, letting her take this first move to show her that she could, that it was okay to do so. When she closed the distance he closed his eyes, pressing his lips firmly back against Tsukiko's. They parted, meshing against Tsukiko's lovingly as his tongue caressed the entrance to her mouth. He kissed his daughter just as passionately, lifting his hands to rest on her tiny waist as he kissed her.

Tsuna watched his sister as she broke the kiss and replied. When she mentioned she thought Tsuna was handsome as well, his bulge twitched lightly against her gentle fingers in response as he couldn't help but think of the sight of Tsukiko earlier.

"Honey... Love is respectful, you can share it with others" Iemitsu replied to Tsukiko's sentiment, leaning in to give soft kisses against Tsukiko's neck while she spoke with her mom. "That goes for you too Tsuna" he assured the boy who's face simply reddened as Nana fondled him.

Tsuna leaned back into Nana's touch, he didn't rightly know what to say. All he did know was that he hadn't had another woman touch him like this, and even if it was his own mother, maybe even because it was his own mother, it felt amazing. He didn't want her to stop, he looked over to his twin questioningly as he bit his lip.

As Tsukiko asked where to start, Iemitsu smiled, using his grip on her waist to pull her to the bed where she could sit on her knees. Softly, Iemitsu pulled his daughter in for another kiss, this time kissing her more passionately as one hand slid up her back, the other gently raking it's nails down her thigh. "Just let us take care of ya' both, we'll lead" he said softly between their lips.

"Poor sweetie. Cat got your tongue it seems, huh?" Nana whispered to Tsuna, continuing her slow up and down movements, repeatedly stimulating and teasing his cock. Her lips licked as she took note of it throbbing upon hearing Tsukiko admit she did find her own twin attractive. "Such a sweet sister you got. You can probably thank her later ... when I'm done with you."

As one hand rested atop the hem of Tsuna's pants ... Nana snapped her fingers, realizing there was indeed something she almost forgot. Her left stayed in place as she opened a nearby drawer with her right, pulling out a small packet of white pills and letting Tsukiko see them.

"They're the answer as to exactly why you two are the only kids I have. If you want to go that far to let your father be your first, fine. I figured you'd wanna go about it safely though. As for you, Tsuna ...."

Now Nana slid gently pulled his pants down, as well as any boxers that may be underneath. Her hands rewrapped around her son's now bare cock as she lightly began to pump and stroke him. Her lips rested beside his ear as she whispered softly, "You can cum as much as you want in me when you're ready to. I already had my pill earlier."

After using her hand a few more times, Nana finally moved out from behind Tsuna, gently guiding him onto his back. If he wasn't certain what she was doing ... the sight of his mother sinking to her knees would likely hint as much. And in case that wasn't enough? Her mouth opening and eagerly beginning to bob and suck along Tsuna's length would give away exactly what she wanted. Despite her willingness though, Nana kept the same, steady pace ... not just to help him build up, but also allowing her son to watch his twin getting teased and touched by their own father.

"W-well .... I .... this isn't the most traditional route, I .... oh god!"

A jolt shot through Tsukiko as her father's lips landed on her neck, making her shudder just from the sensation as goosebumps almost immediately formed along her skin. As he kept going more than once? The moans began to become more audible and louder. Tsukiko's eyes closed as she reached up, moving her hair out of the way to give her father more access to her skin.

"That's so good .... mmmhhh ...."

A low whine elicited as the kisses stopped. Tsukiko's eyes shot open as she looked back up at her father, only to be pulled close again and guided into another kiss. She moaned into it, leaned into it, and even opened her mouth so he could French her. The offer to straddle her father's lap was very swiftly taken, as Tsukiko soon had her sex hovering over her father's own member. But now that she was even closer ... he would be able to smell her fragrance. And feel it once his hand down her thigh.

"God, Dad, I .... ahh .... "

Tsukiko snuck one more glance towards her mom ... and after watching for a few more moments while remembering how she'd used her hands, began to mimic said movements. Lowering her own hands down between her father's legs ... and feeling her heart begin to beat harder as she felt it was already getting a bit hard. But more intimidating than that was realizing she needed to use both hands to fully and completely grasp it.

"Good girl," Nana praised as she reached the tip, smiling as she gave a nod to help direct Tsuna's attention towards his twin and father. "You should take your own notes. It'll make tonight even more amazing. Now ...."

Nana smiled as she lifted her head up, her hands lowering briefly towards the kimono as the obi was untied, exposing her bare flesh to Tsuna. "I know you've stared at these before," she said, purposely bouncing to make her tits jiggle, smirking as Tsuna blushed. "It's okay. I'm flattered you've enjoyed peeking at them. Now you get to do simply more than stare at them. Last, but not least ... don't worry about grabbing my hair. I'm actually rather fond of that."

Before he could ask what that last statement meant, Nana began to swiftly show Tsuna. With a quick set of movements, Nana would place a breast on either side of Tsuna's shaft. And then ... she'd use them in addition to her mouth, using her tongue along the head while aiding her son in tit-fucking her.

"Ah- I... Mmhmn" Tsuna nodded, really unsure of what to say in the situation. Especially that his arousal wasn't saying for him with Nana's hold able to feel every pulse and throb. He perked up when she snapped suddenly however and rooted around for something. As their mother explained it clicked for Tsuna, birth control. "M-Mom?" Tsuna replied when Nana had said his name, before she pulled his pajamas and boxers down.

Tsuna's cock came into view. It was a modest size, six inches at most. At least he wasn't completely 'no-good' in this instance. As his mom touched his bare cock, telling him that he could indeed cum inside her, Tsuna let out a half-moaned breath as his cock tensed with arousal at the idea. Pre-cum already dribbled from his, pooling into the space made by her second hand around. "O-o-okay" Tsuna nodded shortly, all he could say when he was straining against the skilled hands of his mother.

Letting out a sigh as Nana let go, moving from behind him, Tsuna snapped his head around to follow her as she got up and moved around front of him again. The boy gulped as he was pressed to lay back, where he lifted his head to look down at Nana just in time for her mouth to envelop his length. The shorter haired woman bobbed her head so casually, sucking off her son's cock and Tsuna's head fell back before he lifted it again.

"C-crap, M-Mom..." Tsuna groaned, his member pulsing vigorously in her mouth, against her tongue. As Tsukiko spoke up, just the sound of her voice made his cock tense up and he looked to her, watching as his twin was being kissed and teased by their dad. It only aroused him more, seeing Tsukiko moan like that - it didn't really matter who she was with, that didn't bother him.

Iemitsu at first was wearing only boxers but as the two made out, his daughter crawling into his lap, his scooting back to accommodate her plus her movements allowed them to be pushed down, his own exposed cock now up against Tsukiko as she straddled him.

As she grabbed his length that easily dwarfed Tsuna's - eight inches at least - he nodded with Nana's remark. "She's right, make sure you learn a thing or two watching your old man!" Iemitsu laughed, only making Tsuna blush more.

"R-right..." He answered, more to his mom than his dad before suddenly Nana was pressed up against him. "Hngh!" Tsuna sat up on his elbows looking down as Nana's chest was wrapped around his length. Nana's tits weren't huge or anything though they were enough to firmly hold his dick, so his tip was able to emerge from the top for Nana to care for with her warm mouth. He didn't answer his mom's note, Tsuna couldn't deny that he had caught himself more than once noticing his mother's breasts.

What Iemitsu had said rang true. As Kyoko had been fading from his focus for some time now, and while he had also been able to have thoughts about both her and his sister now, Tsuna was not unaware or immune to the spunky charms of the woman currently tit-fucking him.

"Good, Tsukiko" Iemitsu commented proudly as Tsukiko used both hands to grasp his throbbing member. "Now..." The man reached up and softly pushed Tsukiko's night top off her shoulders, easily opening it and exposing her chest as he slid it down her arms. Iemitsu cupped one gently, groping softly as his finger flicked up against the nipple slowly. Sitting up on the other hand, Tsukiko's father leaned in to take her other nipple into his mouth.

Iemitsu lashed his tongue against his daughter's nipple, his warm tongue swirling around the small perky nub eagerly as he sucked gently.

Back
Top Bottom