Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A best friends secret (Foxxy_Mama and Chrono Trigger)

She let out a soft giggle. "Now that we had our shower and breakfast it's time to sneak you out." She says to him softly with a hint of pleasure in her eyes. "Get dressed." She says to him softly.

He wiggled his hips a bit as he walked to his clothes and began to dress. "Get some clothes packed so you can leave them." He looked behind him with a smile as he dressed.

She smiles softly as she starts pulling out pants, skirts, shirts to match and a few dresses. She puts them into a bag and goes to her dresser. She opens her drawer and pulls out panties and bras, closes the drawer and puts the garments into the bag. "Dont need to tell me twice. Are you going to nail me once we get to your place?" She smiles as she ask him her question about getting sex at his place once they get there.

He laughed a little as he looked to her. "Your choice of words are certainly straight forward." He grinned as he went over to her and kissed her softly. "I will for sure."

She softly chuckles at him. "Of course they are. I'm a straight forward person but not when it comes to my secret." She says to him softly as she picks up her bag and puts it over her shoulder. "I'm ready." She says to him as she hooks one arm around his waist.

He smiled as he placed an arm around her waist as well. He rubbed her ass a little before walking out and for the door. "I see. Good thing to know."

She smiles at him as they walk out of the bedroom and down into the living room. She looks around to see if her mom was around but smiled more as she noticed her mother wasnt there. "Hmm, odd she's not around." She says as they walk out of the house, shutting the door behind them and starts walking down to the street.

He let off a shrug as he looked around and followed at her side. "Maybe. But made things easy." He kissed her shoulder as they headed down the sidewalk.

She looked over at him as they keep walking. "How does that make it easy?" She asked him softly as she keeps her arm around his waist.

He looked to her and smiled a little. "Well. That was because we could just walk out." He smiled a bit more. "And it saved us from having to think of some excuse."

"We're best friends we dont need excuses to be in each others homes." She says to him softly as she stays with him as they walk to his place.

He nodded a bit, smiling at her. "Yeah. True. But it's kind of early for us to be at the other's." He kissed her shoulder and looked to see how close they were getting.

She let out a soft laugh as she stays close to him as they walk to his place. "True but it wont stop us from seeing each other." She says to him as she lets go of him and hands him her bag as she starts to do her ballerina dancing in front of him. "Maybe I'll be a ballerina dancer." She says to him. "Hmm, a ballerina lingerie dancer." She says as she walks on her toes while looking at him.

He tapped his chin a little. "A ballerina dancer in lingerie?" He laughed and smiled. "That just might be interesting to see." He followed her closely as he held her bag.

He smiled. "Would be. If you danced in lingerie around other ballerina's... I'd still fuck you right there." He winked at her, watching her movements. "Such flexibility and other girls watching."

She turned her head and stopped dancing. "You would want other girls watching you fuck me?" She asked him as she walks backwards.

He laughed a little and shrugged. "Don't know. Never done it before." He watched her carefully, wondering what she was up to.

He scratched the back of his head a little. "Maybe a little. But really I think i'd not feel too comfortable doing it."

"Well, I dont like that idea." She said to him as she walks up the driveway to his house and up to his front door, waited for him.

He ran up to her, wrapping his arms around her as he unlcocked the door. "That's fine. I was just saying nothing would keep me from you." He opened the door up and walked her in.

She smiled and kissed him as he walks her inside the house. Her arms wraps around his neck and one of her legs wrapped around his waist.

He kissed her back, dropping her back to the ground and closing the door behind them. Without wasting a moment, he had her pressed up against the door, kissing her deeply.

Back
Top Bottom