Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A best friends secret (Foxxy_Mama and Chrono Trigger)

He laughed a little, enjoying those words. He then looked into her eyes and wondered. "Now we've got your job. What about mine."

She let out a small laugh as she looks up at him with her arms around his neck. "Hmm, I dont know. What are you good at besides sex?" She asked him softly.

He laughed and shook his head. "I don't know." He thought for a moment, kissing her lips softly. "Something we may have to find out."

She smiles at him softly and kissed him back. "You like being on computers even when we were kids. Maybe you can make your own company or something." She says to him softly.

He tapped his chin a bit and shrugged a little. "But then i'd be seen as a nerd?" He laughed softly and shook his head. "I suppose I could do something with computers. But my own company..that'd hardly be part time unless it's the right job."

She smiles and presses herself against his body as her arms wraps around his neck. "If you had your own company, you'll have more time with me when I'm not modeling." She says to him softly. "That would mean more money." She says to him softly.

He smirked as he pressed even closer to her, arms gripping her waist firmly. "So much time with you, baby." He bit her lip softly and tugged. "More money means our own house and lots more fun stuff."

She let out a small laugh and kissed him on the lips. "Maybe we'll start a family too in that lovely house that we will buy." She says to him softly. "Oh how I would love to do modeling while pregnant for pregnancy lingerie." She says in wonder. "That would be fun."

He kissed her back and laughed with a slight blush. "A family? Sounds nice. Though I never thought that would come up so early." He let off a soft sigh and tried imagining what it'd be like.

She saw him blush when he laughed and she blushed as well. "Sorry, I got carried away with the idea. That's how it all happens with me and you know it." She says to him softly. "Wouldnt you like to see me in pregnancy lingerie? I bet I'll look sexy with a big belly and see-through lingerie on." She says to him softly with a grin as she turns her body around and leans against his body while she moves her hands to her stomach just to see what it would feel like to have his hands on her stomach. "Hmm, I can get use to your hands right here." She says as she looks up at him.

He laughed a little and rubbed her stomach softly. "You in any sexy lingerie at any time would be hot." He kissed her neck and kept her close to him. "I just can't wait for everything to work out."

She let out a soft laugh as she listens to his voice. "True and we should get dress now." She says to him softly as she turns around in his arms, presses her lips to his, kissing him softly.

He nodded a litttle and smiled as he kissed her back. His eyes closed a little as he held her there. "You sure we should do that?" He laughed a little, slowly pulling away.

She playfully smacked his shoulder. "Yes, I'm really sure or we'll start at it again." She says to him softly and wiggle out of his arms. She walks over to her closet and starts pulling out a dress. "Hmm, would you get me a clean pair of panties for me?" She asked him as she slips the light blue dress on.

He walked over to her drawer slowly. "That wouldn't be bad." He then opened the drawer and looked around. "You trying to get me after you by looking at these?"

She let out a small laugh as she listens to his words. "Of course, I'll be the one that jumps you even if you dont want it." She says to him softly as she looks over at him as she slips up the dress from the back.

He looked over and his legs pressed together as he bit his lip. He grabbed a pair of white panties and slowly walked over to her. "Now that will get you what you want."

She let out a small laugh and slowly lifted her leg up. "Of course it'll get me what I want." She says softly. "Why dont you put those on me." She says softly to him.

He moved close and pressed up against her ass. "Alright." He slipped an end of the panties onto the leg and waited for the other.

She softly giggled when he pressed up against her ass and set the one leg down and left the other one as she leans back against his body as she steps into her panties. "Hmm, Maybe I should have you dress me more often." She smiles as she talks to him.

He laughed a little, slipping them over her hips, fingers running along her ass as he did. "I wouldn't mind at all." He toyed with the back of her dress a bit before letting it slip down.

She let out a small laugh as well and kissed him as he lets her dress fall over her legs after removing his hands from under her dress. "Hmm, I would love it when you dress me." She says to him softly.

He kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Then at some times you wouldn't get dressed." He kissed her again and let off a soft sigh.

She let out a soft laugh as she kissed him back. "True but I like it when your hands are on me." She says to him softly yet sweetly.

Back
Top Bottom