Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A best friends secret (Foxxy_Mama and Chrono Trigger)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Abigail walked to the park were she usually meets her best friend. Abby had a while before it was dark but she liked being human during the daytime and liked being half fox during the night. She knew he would ask again and again for her to stay the night with him. She refused to do so and it hurt her to say no to him. She didnt know if he would be able to handle her secret.

Brian let off a soft sigh, knowing it was the weekend once again. He was waiting for her at the swings, slightly swinging in boredom as he waited. He finally saw her in the distance and got excited, hoping that this weekend they could do something together at night.

She smiles as she seen him on the swing which brought back a few good memories of them on the swings. She had missed those days were he would push her on the swing. She started to run towards the swings and wraps her arms around his neck as her soft breasts pressed against his chest. "Got room on this swing for me?" She asked him softly with a bright smile upon her lips. She loves to looked into his lovely hazel brown eyes.

He blushed just slightly when he felt her breasts against his chest along with the sudden hug. He smiled as he nodded, staring back into those eyes of hers. "Always." He patted his lap a bit, holding onto the swing's chains. "Just wrap your legs around my waist."

She smiles at him and does what he says. She wraps her legs around his waist as she sits on his lap. Her arms stays around his neck and her eyes stays locked onto his eyes. "Sorry for being late. Mom wouldnt let me leave without eating something." She explains to him softly.

He laughed softly, letting his forehead rest gently against her own. It seemed so much as if they were going out, yet they were just best friends. It was all they would be too if he couldn't ever see her at night. It just felt like she was hiding something and it made him uneasy. "Well, i'm glad. You need to eat after all. I know how you skip meals just because of me."

She smiles at him and rolls her eyes. "I hate how she tells me to eat when I know you'll feed me." She says to him softly. "Want to just stay right here on this swing or go for a walk or something?" She asked him softly. She was waiting for him to ask to see her after dark like he usually does but so far she was surprised that he hasnt asked yet.

He let his feet touch the ground, smiling softly as he let the chains go. His arms wrapped around her small waist and held her close to him, keeping them both balanced well so they wouldn't fall. "I'd like to stay right here for awhile."

She smiles softly at him and nods. "Alright." She says to him softly as she lays her head down on his should. "I am hiding something from you and I know you wont ask." She says to him softly to were he could only hear her.

He sighed softly against the skin of her neck, resting his head on her shoulder as well. "But the fact you tend to allow yourself so close to me, means it's not something I should worry about. So, no, I won't ask what it is." He rubbed her back gently. "It just makes me wonder.."

She smiles softly at him. "I talked to mom about it and she's willing to let me show you what I'm hiding from you. I just hope you dont hate me for it and see why I keep it a secret." She says to him softly.

He smiled softly, nodding a little. "I won't hate you for anything. I think it will bring us closer together." He kissed her forehead gently and closed his eyes. "Does this mean..you're going to stay this weekend?"

She smiles at him softly as he kisses her forehead. "I usually stay in my room to hide my secret." She says to him softly. "Will you come over tonight?" She asked him softly as she looks him in the eyes. She wanted to see his reaction.

He looked back into her eyes, surprised as ever. He hadn't expected her to invite him over to her place. He nodded slowly, finally giving a bigger smile. "Should I come over for dinner then?"

"Depends if you can eat after seeing what I have been hiding from you." She says to him softly. "I dont want to loose you because of my secret." She says to him softly. "I love being around you. You make me so happy." She says to him softly.

He shook his head slowly. "It'll be fine. I'll be able to eat and stay around you." He brought a hand up and caressed her cheek, blushing to her words. "I love being around you as you make me very happy too." He brought his lips near hers and parted them a little. It'd be a first time they kissed if she went for it.

She smiles softly and kisses him on the lips. Her eyes closed as she presses her body more against him as they stayed on the swing with her wrapped around him.

He blushed as she kissed him, returning the kiss as his own eyes closed. He pressed forward to counter the weight when she pressed her body against his, causing them to press even closer.

She pulls out of the kiss and smiles at him. "You really do know how to react around me." She says softly to him as she kisses him on the cheek then lays her head down on his shoulder. "Let's just swing for a bit."

He bit his lip as she pulled away, shaking his head a little. "Do I?" He rubbed her back gently as he kept her held. He stayed like that for a few seconds then held onto the chains as he began to swing softly with her.

She smiles at his words. "You treat me like I'm the only one that your eyes see's around you." She says to him softly. "You feed me, take me places. It feels as if we're dating when we're not dating." she says to him softly as she holds onto him as they start to swing a bit.

He rest his head atop hers and smiled softly. "You've become my life. And i'd say something now, but it will wait until I get to see this secret of yours." He let off a soft, relaxing sigh.

She smiles softly. "Its something you have to see to believe kind of situtation." She says to him sfotly as they continue to swing.

He nodded a little, closing his eyes again. "Sounds fine. And i'm sure you'll enjoy my news." He was quiet then, just enjoying the peace the two could share now and again.

She smiles at his words and presses her lips to his neck, kissing his neck softly. "I just hope you dont run away once you see my secret." She says softly to him as they swing.

Back
Top Bottom