Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A best friends secret (Foxxy_Mama and Chrono Trigger)

She moaned out as he pushed her up against the door after closing it. She kissed him back and wraps her other leg around his waist, locking her ankles together.

He slowly slips her dress up, kissing her rather deeply. He groaned a bit as he felt her legs locking together, pressing her more against the door.

She pulls out of the kiss and looks him in the eyes. Her breathing heavy and a soft smile upon her lips. "What about your parents? Arent they home?" She asked him softly.

"Parents? Home? No." He smiled and laughed a little. "I'm basically alone here. Your mother is around more than any of my folks. IF they are ever at all."

She smiles and pushes herself up against his body, away from the door. "Couch then, unless you want to risk banging in the hallway on the way to your room." She says to him softly.

He moved with her, shrugging a little. "I'll take you anywhere. Even against a window." He kissed her softly as he kept moving with her. "Choice of where is up to you."

She let out a soft laugh and kissed his cheek. "I will not get fucked against a window." She says to him softly. "Couch is closer." She says to him.

He laughed more and took her dress off as he went to the couch. "I know you won't." He wiggles his hips a bit and jumped onto the couch.

She let out a laugh as she feels him wiggle between her legs since she's still wrapped around his body. "Maybe if the curtains are closed." She says to him softly with a smile and blushes at him. "I said maybe." She repeated to him.

He kissed her softly and groaned at the idea. "Maybe, eh? I think I will have to convince you of it somehow then it seems." He pressed his hips roughly against her.

Back
Top Bottom