Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A best friends secret (Foxxy_Mama and Chrono Trigger)

He felt her leg wrap around him and the grinding, groaning softly. He smiled and kissed her more deeply, his fingers moving along her body and gripping her hips.

She pulls out of the kiss and smiles at him. "Shower sex." She says to him softly as she softly blushes while under the water with him.

He adjusted himself until he could push inside. Once he'd done so he started to thrust against her. He groaned against her neck and bit it softly.

She moans out and wraps her legs around him as she moves her hips against his waist. "Oh yes." She moans out to him as he bites down on her neck.

She moans out with pleasure as he moves in and out of her. She starts moving her body up and down on his body to get him deeper inside of her. "Oh yes!" She moans out with pleasure.

He groaned out into her ear as he went deeper inside of her. He then gasped out as he pressed her against the shower wall. He then began to thrust as roughly as he could.

She moans out with pleasure and moves her hips up against his waist as she moves the back of her hands against the shower wall. "Hold me against the wall, Love." She says to him as she looks down at him as they continue moving against each other.

He brings his hands to her wrists and holds her there. He groans against her neck as he bites and thrusts against her more. He wanted it to be as pleasurable for her as possible.

She moans out and moves her hips faster against his waist. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure and didnt care if her mom heard her. "Faster." She says to him softly as she wraps her arms around his waist more and keeps moving her hips against his waist.

He starts to thrust faster at her command. The louder she was the more he seemed to go at it. He was turned on by the fact that she was being loud, wondering just what would happen if her mother did hear her.

"Oh yes! So good! Faster!" She yells out with pleasure and arches her back against him as her body releases her cum upon his length.

She moans out with pleasure and looks down at him as she squeezes their connected hands together. "I love you." She says to him softly and leans down, kisses him on the lips.

She smiles and loves how he says he loves her. "This is so much fun. We should try it with my other form." She says to him softly as she looks down at him.

He thought for a moment and smiled. He kissed her lips and nodded a bit. "Indeed. We can do that." He turned the water off before it got cold, feeling it getting close.

She smiles brightly at him as she looks him in his lovely eyes. "Am I the only one you love?" She asked him softly as she unwraps her legs from around his waist and removes his length from inside of her. She didnt remove her eyes from his and kept one arm around his neck.

He kissed her lips softly as he kept his eyes locked with hers. "You are the only one I love." His fingers caressed her skin softly as he massaged her back a bit.

She smiles at him and kisses his chin. "You know we should get jobs. Save up money. Get a place of our own." She says to him softly. "We dont have to worry about parents or getting caught. I could cook for us and we can stay in the same bed together like last night." She says to him softly.

He smiled and closed his eyes as he listened. He then nodded as he just imagined how that would be. "Sounds perfect to me. But I wonder what jobs we could get."

She smiles softly as she looks at him. "I can do some modeling for the new lines for lingerie." She says as she leans against his body and her lips at his ear. "The models gets the lingerie to keep afterwards." She says to him softly. "Pays wonderful." She says to him softly.

He bit his lip and nodded, bringing his lips to her ear. "That would be nice.. You could model, I know it." He bit her earlobe and thought for a moment. "Perhaps I can take your entry pics."

Back
Top Bottom