Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Servant and his queen.

Derrek smiles as he begins to softly eat his food. Cutting into the meat he was given then putting it into his mouth to chew. Derrek's eyes open widely, "This is amazing!" Derrek said not having this kind of food at all. He was a servant of course. Derrek began to dig into more of the food as his eyes widen from the taste.

She smiled as she digs into her food as well but didnt really make a mess about it. "You could have food like this all the time." She says to him softly as she eats the bite yet slowly chews it.

Lily smiled as she digs in as well but acts as if she was starving.

Derrek worked hard into feeding himself. Though it didn't take too long as he found himself full. Sighing he relaxed in his chair a bit. "I Believe I am gonna turn in for the night." Derrek said to her softly as his body slowly moved out of his chair. Then he came up to the Queen and kissed her. "Good night my Queen."

She kissed him back and looked up at him. "Good night, Derrek." She says to him softly and polishes off the rest of her food.

Lily smiles and polishes off her food as well. "Good night, Derrek." She said with a cheerful voice.

Derrek then walked away softly to his servant room. Inside was a small bed in which he laid his body on. Sighing he looked at the dark room he was in. Derrek couldn't see anything but, he had remember where everything was to the point it was like he didn't even need his eyes.

Esme smiled as she picks up Lily and takes her to Lily's new room. She tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well, Darling." She says to her softly.

"You too, Esme." She says to the Queen as she yawns and softly falls asleep.

Esme smiles and walks out of the room. She walks to her room and changes into her night gown. She climbs into bed and goes to sleep.

Derrek woke up from his sleep in the morning. He felt refreshed as he began to clean things in the Castle. Then he went to the courtyard as the guards suited him up in armor again. Derrek began to clash swords with the guards as he did a bit better with the sword but, not that much. Though most of the morning dealt with him training. After that he was running to increase his endurance.

The girls were dressed and watching the men clashes swords together. "He's getting better." She says to Lily.

"Oh yes I can see that." Lily says softly as she watches with excitement in her eyes.

Derrek sighed as he trudged along the road as he ran back and forth for training. "If this doesn't kill me then...it is tomorrow's training that will." Derrek said to himself. Finally he got a break as he rested out in the field he was being trained in. Derrek breathed hard as he swallowed on his Saliva. Derrek watched the clouds above him softly. "I forgot the last time I did this..." Derrek said as he was usually too busy to do such things.

She smiled as she picked up the mug of water she had for him and walks over towards him in the field. "Stay right there Lily." She says softly and Lily stayed were she was as she watched Esme walk towards Derrek. Once she reached him she sat down next to him and held the mug out over his face. "Thirsty?" She asked him softly.

Derrek looked at her as she had the mug. Derrek tipped it over as the water splashed his face. "Yes much so." Though he only drained half of it as he took the mug from her softly. He got up as he began to drink. "So how are you doing Esme?" Derrek said to her smiling.

She smiles and guides his hand that has the mug, down to the ground. "I'm doing fine." She says to him softly. "They think its odd for us to talk even though your my servant." She says as her eyes looks over at the guards then back at his eyes with a smile that widen as she looks at him.

"Well, they do find it odd your taking such an interest in me." Derrek said to her returning the smile. "Where is Lilly?" Derrek asked as it was odd for her not to take her with her.

She points to Lily with a girl servant as she teaches her how to sew or knit something. "I have her learning a few things I learned while growing up." She explains to him as she moves her hand softly to his cheek and removed the dirt smug on his cheek. "Seems like you need another bath with me." She smiles more as she looks him in the eyes. "Or we can go to the kitchen and have some fun after kitchen everyone out." She said with excitement in her voice to were he could only hear her.

Derrek blushed after she began to talk about bath and even more about the kitchen. Derrek began to imagine both scenes as he then phased back into reality. Then with a cough to clear his throat he looks at her, "Whatever you want I shall do for you." Derrek said with a smile as he did after all live to serve her. With it he gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

She smiles at him softly as he coughs to clear his mind but smiles more when he spoke to her about whatever she wanted. "I want you." She says to him softly. "If you like to take the rest of the day off you can from training." She says to him softly. "I can keep Lily busy from the rest of the day if you want to spend it with me." She says to him softly as she moves her eyes up and down on his armor body.

Back
Top Bottom