Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Servant and his queen.

The little girl looked up at Esme with a faint smile. "Do you work for the Queen?" She asked her.

"No, I am the Queen." She says to the little girl as they ride on towards the castle. Once at the castle she got off and took the girl in her arms. "Derrek, I want you to learn to use a sword and a shield." She said to him softly as she walks into her castle. "Use the guards to help you learn." She said as she goes down the hallway that leads towards her study chambers.

Derrek heard her words as she made it sound like something he could learn in a day or something. "Oh...ok." Derrek said as he put his horse in the stable. Derrek sighed as he was soon fitted with armor as a guard grinned at him. "Look at the servant boy. Trying to learn how to fight." Derrek got angry as he clumsily swung his sword at the guard. Which the guard parried the attack and made Derrek fall on the ground. The guards laughed, "We won't get anywhere with that kind of fighting. Now, you should have your sword up like this and your shield ready at all times."

The rest of the day was Derrek working hard on learning the methods of sword fighting. Sadly he barely even grazed the top of what he had to learn. Derrek wondered why the heck she was making him do this. Still if she wanted him to do it he would. Derrek finally had all his training done as he was sweaty. His body barely able to move but, it didn't stop him from doing his daily choirs. He went about cleaning as he winced at everytime he moved his muscles.

She had spent the day playing dress up with the little girl and they played games as well. She had saved all her old clothes that fits the little girl and she had ordered a few maid servants to get a room ready for there new castle guess.

She wondered how Derrek was doing with his training. So both girls walked with their hands connected towards the entrance of the castle were they spotted Derrek coming towards them. "Stay here." She says to the girl and she walks over to him. "You look like you had a rough time with the men." She smiled at him softly. "Maybe you should have the guards help you get this armor off you." She says to him softly. "I must say, you wearing this armor is making me want you." She smiles as she whispers the last sentence to him. "You have the rest of the day off. No more cleaning, for now on you'll learn to fight." She says to him softly.

Derrek notice a guard laugh as he pulled the armor off. "We'll get this runt in fighting shape." The guard said as he left. Derrek heard the part how she wanted him as he sighed, "Maybe isn't the best time for that my queen." Derrek said as he was tired. "Though I will not pardon myself from my normal choirs." Derrek said as he walked slowly with the Queen. "Besides it was something that makes me happy." Derrek said to the Queen as he smiled. Then he looked at the girl with a bright smile. "Hello there Miss. If you need anything I'll be more than happy to serve you what you need." Derrek said courteous.

"Oh Derrek, your in pain from the training. You shouldnt push yourself like that. Your only going to make it hurt more." She says to him softly as they approach the little girl.

"Thank you, sir. Names Lily." She says to him softly. "Esme said she's taking me in as her own child." She smiles brightly. "Are we going to eat together like a family?" She asked.

Esme smiles as she turns to him. "Will you join us for dinner?" She asked him softly.

Derrek looked a Lilly with a smile. Then his eyes went back to Esme. Sighing, "Well, if you really don't want me too over work I guess I won't. I'll also attend the dinner." Derrek said with a smile hopping those words would make Esme happy. Then he sighed again, "Though I best change my clothes and take a bath first." Derrek said to Esme as he went to go do what he just said.

Esme smiled at his words and nods at his last statement. "Of course." She says and looks down at Lily. She takes her hand and starts walking with her to the dinning room.

"I like the castle its so beautiful." Lily says as she looks around as they walk.

"I know, I love it here." She says to her softly.

Derrek soon enough was in his servant room as he pulled out dress clothes as he walked into the servants bathing room. All that they got was cold bucket of water. Soon enough he had cleaned himself off as he put his clothes on. Derrek sighing as he walked towards the dining room. "Hopefully I won't be late." He said out loud as he got in.

Both girls were on top of the tables dancing since the food wasnt out yet. They were giggling like little girls. When Esme saw him she smiled more as she runs down the long wooden table towards him. She hopes down and runs to his side. She wraps her arms around him and kisses him on the cheek. "Come dance with us." She says to him as if she was a child all over again.

Derrek merely blinked at the sight, 'What the...' He thought as she came running at him. After the kiss he heard what she wanted. Blushing he looked away, "It is undignified to be dancing on the table." Derrek said as it was merely an excuse. Derrek had never danced in his life and would be terrible at it.

She looks down with the smile faded from her hips. "Now why do you have to go spoil our fun?" She asked him and then walk way from him. She got up onto the chair and back up onto the tables. She ran back down them and went to Lily's side as they both started dancing. Esme smiled and started giggling again.

"My Queen." A man's voice spoke which Esme fall backwards into her chair which was the highest chair in the room.

"What is it, Sir Lance?" She asked as she propped her feet up onto the table as if nothing happened. Lily moved into the chair next to the Queen acting as if nothing had happy.

"That is not like a Queen to be on a table acting like a fool. Your responsibilities comes first not child's play." Sir Lance said. "Your father wouldnt be proud of this."

"Well if I do know my father and I do. He would want to see me happy. For the record, do not raise your voice at me again." She said then looked at Lily. "Pretty in blue, child."

Derrek glared at the servant for making a rude comment. "Be off with you and don't come back unless you have food for our Queen!" Derrek said as the servant quickly ran off. Sighing he rubbed his head and sat down at his seat. It felt weird to be one dinning for a change. Though it felt slightly nice so he got comfortable in the chair. Yawning he looks at his Queen, "So what are they cooking tonight?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "Dont know. Never know until it's served." She says to him softly. She sinks more into her chair as she looks at her covered feet. "I dont mind what they serve I'm hungry and I'll eat anything." She says softly.

Lily smiled and nodded. "Me too."

Derrek looked at her with a smile, "I guess that goes for me too then." Derrek said as he was hungry from all the work he has done today. Not to mention the sexual encounters with the queen. Derrek relaxed his head back in the chair as his eyes closed waiting for the meal.

She looked at him as he tips his head back and closes his eyes. She softly smiles and turns back to Sir Lance. "Leave and prepare the guards." She says to him.

He nodded and left.

"Is he a knight?" Lily asked softly.

"Yes, but I dont like him." She says to her.

Derrek soon was asleep as soft breathing could be heard from his mouth. Right now he was vulnerable to anything the Queen decided to do or not do. Derrek started to have a weird dream that the Queen was kissing him. Oddly enough there were four different Queens in the dream all kissing him and announcing their love to him.

She smiles as she looks back over at him. She got up onto the table and crawls over to him. She stayed on the table as she leans forward towards him and placed a small kiss on his lips. "Are you asleep?" She asked in a small whisper to him.

Feeling her lips press against his he smiles, "Well, I was sleeping," Derrek said with one eye opening to look at her. So, when is this meal coming? I can't stay awake too long." Derrek yawned loudly as he stretched. "And why do you like being on the table so much?" Derrek said to her in confusion.

She smiles at him. "The meal should be here real soon and its high off the ground." She says to him softly and climbs into his lap. "Did you like the training?" She asked him softly and wraps her arms around his neck. She had always show him more emotion than any of the other servants.

When she sat on his lap he blushed a bit. "Esme the child is in our presence. Maybe such flirtatious actions should be avoided for the time being," Derrek said to her looking at the girl a bit. Derrek knew if she stayed around the Queen too long she'd catch the Queen's bad habits as well.

She smiles softly and lays her head down on his shoulder. "Rest, I'll let you know when the food arrives." She says to him as she just sits there in his lap with her head on his shoulder.

Lily was smiling as she traced her finger around on the table and on the chair she was sitting in. She wasnt really paying attention to Esme or Derrek.

Derrek looked at her as she practically using him as a bed. Though he didn't mind it. Her warm body felt like a large blanket on him. Slowly his eyes closed again as he nestled his head on hers. Breathing slowed down again as he looked all innocent in his sleep.

She smiles as she let him sleep while she sits in his lap. She softly runs her fingers through his hair to keep it out of his face.

Derrek sleeps calmly for a bit as the servants come in with food. "Ma'am your food is...." They notice the queen on top of Derrek's lap. "Served." He said as he placed her meal beside Derrek's meal. Then one servant went to the girl and placed down her's as well. Soon enough the servants vanish to do other work. The smell of food slowly coaxes Derrek from his slumber, "Something smells good." Derrek says softly.

She smiles and turns to look at him. "Food is here." She says to him softly and kisses his cheek once it was just them three. She got out of his lap and picked up her plate. She walked over to her chair and sits down. She starts digging into her food.

Lily smiled and started eating.

Back
Top Bottom