Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Servant and his queen.

MrPenguin

Supernova
In the distance of the palace was a boy of 16 working on cleaning the queen's room. The boy wiped his brow as he was scrubbing hard to make sure he left no area dirty. After examining the place a second time around he was content. This boy's name was Derrek; he was a simple boy. Though most of his childhood was a blur to him except knowing the queen. His outfit was elegant since he was the queen's personal servant. It sported a white dress jacket with blue trims. His pants and shirt were also white. His blond hair was messy as a boy should be like. Derrek hoped she would be pleased. Though she had been rather busy with the conquest she was doing. Though her military briefing should be done soon.

Queen Esme burst into her room and shuts her door. She walks over to her window and looks out without looking around her room. "Stupid military fools. Think they can over rule me." She muttered to herself as she forgot Derrek was in the room.

Derrek almost screamed his head off as she bashed into the room. Breathing in with a sigh he begins to slowly walk to his Queen. "Queen Esme you shouldn't scare your personal servant when entering the room he is cleaning." Derrek says as he rubs his head. Then he looked out the window, "Is it that bad? Did we lose alot of soldiers or are you annoyed the generals detest your plans of action to winning this war?" Derrek asked her.

She smiles as she turns around to look at him. "Forgive me. I didnt even realize anyone was in here." She says to him softly. "No, the general doesnt want to take orders from a woman even though this woman is the queen." She explains to him softly and she wraps her arms around him, pulling him close to her body. "I am glad to have you here. You make me smile when I'm mad." She says to him softly.

Derrek listened to her as he was annoyed by the general. Though when she hugged him tightly he blushed. Then when she said those words about him it made the red tint shine bit brighter. Though he quickly retained his composure as he eased from the hug. Giving a fake cough as he looked to the ground. "A queen shouldn't be hugging her servant. It is highly unroyal like." Derrek said as she was the one that taught him about proper edicate.

Derrek looked at her as he then took out a small note a man made him. "Here is your schedule on what you are doing today M'lady." Saying as he couldn't read. Derrek looked away for a moment to regroup his thoughts. "Is there anything you need cleaning or have me help you with?" Derrek ask her.

She smiles and takes the paper. "Would you wish to learn to read?" She asked him softly as she looks at him and kisses him on the forehead. "I took you in under my thrown and I'll do as I please." She says to him softly but in a good tone.

Derrek listened to her as he shrugged his head, "I don't know if I should read. Wouldn't help me too much." Saying as he was only a servant and nothing more. It was rare of him needing to know how to read. It was people like Generals, the queen, Diplomats, and such prestige classes that needed it. Derrek felt her kiss his head which cause him to blush and look away.

"M'lady like I said before...Shall you need my assistance today or shall I go about my normal duties?"

She smiles at him softly and shakes her head at his words. "No, I wish you to stay with me." She says to him softly. "Will you go riding with me today around the grounds?" She asked him softly. "I dont wish to take soldiers with me." She explains to him.

Derrik listened to her words as he detested the last part. "M'lady you need the protection in times like this. There could be people waiting to strike you down and you'd only make their mission all the easier. Besides I wouldn't be antiquate protection for you. Maybe to stay them at best but, surely they could get you before you could reach anyone." Derrik said though he knew she could force him to go none the less. She was the queen after all. Her decision was absolute no matter how much it made him worry about her.

"Fine, then we'll stay right here." She says to him as she walks over to her door and starts moving her dresser infront of her door. She didnt want to be distracted at all while she was with him. "Today I am not a Queen. I am just a regular woman." She says to him softly as she sits on the floor and starts taking off her shoes.

Derrek blinked as she pushed the dresser infront of the door. "M'lady....what on earth would you need to do that for?" Derrek asked her suspiciously as she took her shoes off. Derrek just stood there waiting for her next action in this odd event. Derrek then out of habit took her shoes for her and laid them beside the doorway.

She smiles at his reaction and put her shoes by the doorway. "I dont want to be distrubed." She explains to him as she stands up. She went behind her curtain stand were she changes at and starts taking off her dress. Once her dress was off she tossed it over her changing area onto the floor. She grabbed a plain pink dress and put it on to wear it makes her look like a servant. She pulled her hair back as she walks out from behind the curtain stand and looks at him. Her hair was up in a pony tail as she twirls for him. "How do I look?"

Derrek looked at her as she came back from behind the curtain. Smiling he looked at how cute she looked, "You look Beautiful as always my queen." Derrek said to her as he wondered why on earth she'd need to change. Was she trying to hide from everyone? Or was she just planning to escape to the town. It wouldn't work so well considering he was here with her. Though it seemed like she was always planning up something regardless of his actions.

She smiles at him and then frowns. "Maybe I need to roll around in the mud first." She says to him as she walks over to the window and looking out to see the nearest mud is. "Or...." She says as she turns around and looks at him. She smiles again and walks over to him. She wraps her arms around his neck and guides him towards her bed as she walks backwards. "We'll have a bit of fun." She says softly to him.

Derrek listen to her curiously as he blinked about the last part of her contemplating. "Fun?" He asked nervously as she wrapped her arms around him. Derrek knew well as to what this meant. Though she was a queen! He was a mere servant. Why would she ever want to do this. Sure he knew her since childhood and from when she was queen cause her mother passed. But, why on Earth him? Derrek sighed as he didn't want to upset her. "If that is what my queen wishes." Saying it in a tone that didn't say he was against the idea but, not supporting it. He did it so she wouldn't ask about it. Derrek did live to please her and if it would do so then he should do this for her....right?

She smiles at his words and kisses his cheek. "I will give you a choice. You dont have to do this for me." She says softly as she sits down on her bed. "But if you do, you'll be rewarded." She says to him softly as she moves more up onto her large bed until she was in the middle of the bed. She laid flat down on the bed and looked up at her ceiling.

((Oooo, she is evil. You never tempt a gamer with a reward. >.<))

Derrek looked at her as she gave him a choice about it. Though it didn't take him long considering the fact it was his job...No, it was his way of life to please her any way he could. So if he didn't do so he would be going against what he has put in his foundation of life. Derrek nervously walked towards the bed she laid in as he mounted her. Then closing his eyes softly he kissed her lips.

She smiles softly and kissed him back as her arms wraps around his neck. She broke the kiss and looks him in the eyes. "You'll be rewarded greatly." She said softly to him as she softly wraps her legs around his waist.

Derrek looked at her softly as she said those words. To him it was a great reward to make her happy. His happiness was hers after all. Though this was the living of a dedicated servant. Feeling her wrap her body around her bad him wrap his own arms around her. Kissing her ravishingly he started to move down to her neck. Every now and then he'd nibble on her neck. Though he made sure not to do it to were it would bruise.

She moans out with pleasure an pulls his face up a bit. "Undress me and undress yourself." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips softly.

Derrik nodding to her demand as he began to pull his clothes off. Removing his shirt revealed his lean body from doing mundane choirs all day. Then he took his pants off as well. Finally pulling his underwear off. Which inside revealed his length unerrected. Derrik blushed a bit as he did this. Then he pulled off her clothes as well. Though slower than his own clothes.

She watched him slowly taking off her dress. "It's only my dress that I have on." She says to him softly. "Dont be afraid. I wont bite." She says to him softly.

Derrek heard her words as he finally pulled it all the way off her. Derrek gazed at her body for a brief second as it just helped him blush more. Though he snapped back to what was happening and then went to kissing her again. Derrek for right now would only do things she ordered him to do. Derrek went back to kissing her neck as it seemed like a good spot for her. Or atleast he hoped so.

She moans softly as she unwrapped her legs so he could pushed her dress of her and wraps her legs right back around his waist. She pulled him more closely to her body and arched her back so her breasts pressed against his chest. "Oh so good." She says to him softly as one of her hands runs through his hair softly.

Derrek blushed to feel her nipples pressed against his skin. Derrek then start to notice his length slowly press against the bed. Derrek ignored it for now as he continued to kiss her. Rubbing her back intently he just waited for further instructions from his Queen.

Back
Top Bottom