Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Servant and his queen.

She moans softly and runs one hand up and down his back. "hmm, I want you to pleasure my inside with your length." She says to him softly. "I want you to pleasure me like you would to a girl your own age." She says to him softly.

Derrek listen to her as he then slowly pushed his own length into her. Derrek wondered how the hell he was suppose have sex with her way she wanted when this was the very first time? Derrek though just thought of what he'd do on his first time. Then he began to thrust into her faster than when he first pushed it into her. Still nibbling her neck as he thrust. This made the bed squeek violently as he was worried someone would hear this. Derrek wondered why she wanted to do this. Did she think having the smell of sex make her seem more like a servant?

She let out a moan as he started to push inside of her and she moves her hips up against his waist. She kept her back arched and she moves his head softly down towards her breasts for him to suck on. "No marks." She says to him softly.

Derrek felt her push his head onto her tit. Then he looked at the nipple as he began to lick and suck on it. Derrek continued to thrust into her as he wondered how well he was doing. Derrek guessed the louder she moaned the better it was. Derrek moved one hand down to her ass as he began to squeeze it gently. Then using his other hand to rub her unused breast.

She moans out a bit louder with pleasure. "Oh yes." she says softly to him as she keeps moving her hips up against his waist. "Your doing just perfect." She says to him softly.

Derrek keeps thrusting into her as he suckled her tit. Derrek heard her pleased response. Derrek then shifted his lips back to her lips. Kissing them tenderly as his hands work on her breasts. Derrek looked at her worried. "Shouldn't we stop soon...what you accidentally you know." Derrek said referring to having a baby.

She moans out and kissed him back. When he spoke she looked at him in the eyes with a smile upon her lips. "Are you asking to stop?" She asked him softly as she wraps her arms more around him and turns them over so she was on top of him. She starts moving her hips as she starts riding him. "I dont want to stop." She says to him softly as she keeps riding him.

Derrek heard what she said and then was flipped over. Blushing to the final statement she pronounced. Derrek began to moan again as she rode him. Derrek then tended to her breasts while she did that. Licking and nibbling her nipple tenderly.

She moans out and keeps riding him as he plays with her nipples. She keeps herself close to his body as she keeps riding him a bit faster. "Oh thats perfect." She says to him softly.

Derrek couldn't hold it any longer as he felt his length tense up as sticky substance sprayed out and into her. It also went all other their bodies as he groaned in pleasure. Derrek breathed hard a bit as he looked at the queen. Then he began to kiss her lips as he pulled them tightly together. "I hope I pleased you well my Queen."

She moans out as he came inside of her and her body released her cum at the same time. She kissed him back and smiles at his words. "Of course you pleased me." She says to him softly and lays down on top of him. "You can have the day off, if you wish." She says to him softly.

Derrek looked at her as she gave him the day off. "If I do that I'll have nothing to do...." Derrek said as his life revolved around working for her. Derrek sighed, "I'll take a pass on that. I'd rather please you than to take some meager day off." Derrek smiled to her.

She let out a small laugh as she listens to his words and nods. "Of course." She says to him as she softly sat up on the bed and looks down at him. "Care to join me in a bath?" She asked him softly as she gets off the bed and grabs her rob, slips it on over her body.

Derrek heard her words as it took him a bit to register it. "Wait what?" Derrek said then pointing at himself. "You want to take a bath...with me?" His face turned bright red at the thought of it. "Well, if that is what you wish then yes, I'd love to join you." Derrek said getting off the bed slowly. Then he got his clothes as he placed them on himself.

She smiles and wraps her arms around him. "I'll draw it up myself so no one will know about us doing such a think." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips. She wondered if he would be happy at her side without being a servant.

"Ok my queen." He said as she kissed him. It seemed the more she kissed him the more he longed for her lips. Though he questioned if he should feel so since he was of course only a lowly servant. Derrek knew though as long as he could atleast work under her he'd be happy. Cause even if he couldn't be her love he could always be with her.

She smiles at him softly and wraps one of her arms around his waist. She guided them both to her personal bathroom chambers. She moved around and started filling up the bath tub with hot water. Once it was filled up she looks at him as she softly takes off her robe and walks over to the tub. She softly stepped into it and sat down. "Come, join me." She says to him as she looks at him.

Slowly Derrek removed his own clothes as he stepped into the bathtub into her. Since it was only meant for one person it made sure they were tightly close together. Though Derrek didn't mind this as his body was on the opposite of where the queen's body was.

She smiles and moves closer to him. She softly sits in his lap and kisses his cheek. "How you ever wondered what it would be like to have fun in a tub?" She asked him softly with both of her legs on either side of his waist.

"Well, never put much thought about baths." Derrek said as he kissed her back. Though he didn't know if it was what she wanted or not. Hopefully it was. Derrek relaxed as she laid on top of his body. The bath plus, there bodies made the bath really warm which he liked. Closing his eyes he let his head rest as his arms wrapped around her body.

She smiles as she looks at him as he closes his eyes with his arms around her body. "You like being with me like this, dont you?" She asked him softly as she moves her body just a bit until her pussy and his cock was touching each other.

Derrek opened her eyes at her question. Blushing he looked away a bit. "Yes..." He said as he was worried to say that. Derrek wondered how life would be like if she didn't have her title so that he didn't have to worry about what he did or didn't do around her. Though if she was a queen could he still act the way he did around her?

She smiles at his words and kisses him on the lips softly. "What if you were king of my kingdom? Would you still care for me like this?" She asked him softly as she softly slips him inside of her pussy and sat up in his lap, softly started to ride him.

Derrik listen to her words as he nodded, "I'd still care for you greatly." Derrik said to her with a smile that soon turned into a moan. Derrik noticed she was already trying to have some more 'fun' with him. Derrik instinctively pushed his hips up to meet her half way. Derrik played with her breasts as he rub them with each hand. Derrik looked into her eyes for a second before pushing his head up to kiss her.

She moans out and keeps riding him as he plays with her breasts. She kissed him back and closed her eyes as she wraps her arms around his neck. She pulled back from the kiss and looked him in the eyes as she stops riding him. "Derrek, this kingdom needs a king not a queen to rule over the wars." She says to him softly. "If you were asked to rule would you?" She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom