Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Ezra was just looking before she was commenting, "I believe the time guardian mentioned something about going to inform the gods of what was going on."

"they did but it is wise to speak to them as well as we were first to the incident plus if i say that I am not hodling them for what happens they will worry less as well " Kyle knew most gods didn't enjoy when he showed up

Ezra was just looking towards him before she was commenting, "Hmm... I understand. Many of the gods don't like me. After all... There was a reason I was locked with Purgatory."

when they walked through the portal the god scattered getting as far away from Kyle as they could while Odin merely watched the two of them

Ezra was following after them although the moment that they seemed to be walking through the portal.... the hounds seemed to be running over to greet them. This had her kneeling down so that she could coddle them both for a brief moment in time - Fenrir just seeming to whine a bit.

Kyle left her with the two hounds before speaking "Lord Odin I came to speak to you about Fenrir, he was involved in the killing of some humans but upon investigation, it was found that he was provoked after someone tried to harm Cerberus the guardian of time aided me in rectifying the situation and those killed were returned to life. Fenrir is cleared of all wrong doing in my home and should not receive any punishment"

Ezra was just scratching Fenrir's head before her attention was going to giving Cerberus some attention as well. Odin was just looking over before he was giving a nod of his head before he was stating that the guardian had come and explained everything to them all as well.

"I am aware" Kyle wanted them to know he did not hold the animal at fault he then summoned up to gems and handed them to Ezra "place these on the pups collars if they are hurt or on danger you and I will be notified"

Ezra was nodding and doing just that, the hounds just seeming to let her do that without any questions asked whatsoever. Ezra was then burying her head into Fenrir's neck and just leaning into the giant hound.

Kyle would offer the dog protection and his words warned everyone if they tried to harm the animals he would return and most likely with and infuriated Ezra in tow

Ezra was just listening for a moment before she was getting back up to her feet and was commenting that she needed to get back to her realm.

As this was happening, Sielle was within the room that she had been given in the palace, just looking through a spellbook that she had been given. Although while she could read spellbooks just fine... other books were a different story all together.

while Sielle was looking over the spell book she would feel a flash of power as Lucifer destroyed all the spell on his office and went to work on replacing them

Sielle felt the power which had her just stopping what she was doing and was recoiling a bit at that feeling. Strong magic.... most of the time.... terrified her. Especially since she was still getting use to the whole... not being a slave thing.

the head maid looked at her "its ok dear His Majesty is just removing the spells around his office so he can fix them there is no need to be afraid"

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before she was just holding the spellbook in her arms, as though it was her safety net at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom