Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head although didn't seem to say anything more than that, just looking around some.

Sielle was just tilting her head a bit, obviously more than confused before she was speaking in a soft voice, "The scythe will go to the current Lord of Death. The staff will go to a healer. Those two are more... specific roles that need to be filled versus bloodlines."

Caleb nodded his head "that is true but the other bloodlines have either nearly died out or they went in to hiding so finding them will be hard and should they show there is no sure way to say if they will help"

Sielle was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "That first book we saw... the last page... there is an incantation. Once it is read it will show all holders of these items a future to come should the dragon lord get freed once again." She was holding the book in her arms tightly.

Sielle was giving a small nod of her head before she was commenting in a soft voice that she wasn't really feeling all that hungry.

Sielle was following after him so that they could eat and then hopefully speak to Lucifer about the offer.

Sielle was just looking at the food for a moment in time and seemed a little hesitant before she was beginning to eat.

After a short bit, Sielle was pushing the bowl away from her. She had only eaten about half of what she had been given but she seemed more than content with the amount that she had eaten.

While they were eating, Kiara was having Kadyn go check on Serena to see how she was doing, now that she was back from Purgatory. While this happened, the black knight had taken Kyle to Purgatory and took him to where Ezra was at. The woman was unconscious at the time but was breathing without any issue at all, and there were two other knights within the room.

Kyle walked to her side and placed his hand on her arm. since she had kissed him with out issue he didnt think his touch would kill her. Kyle focused his power and soon a barrier was formed around her "no one will be able to touch her so long as I am alive"

Serena was standing the the center of the mansion while her back was being beaten by one of the senior maids

This had the knights seeming to nod before one of them was stating that they were more concerned about the dragon lord inhabiting that of the Crimson Lord than anything else.

Kadyn was returning to the mansion, and Kiara was looking up from where she was at after feeling the influx of anger from her brother. Oh man... she didn't even want to know what had happened. With that she was getting up to go and see how Lucifer was doing.

Kyle smiled and moved from Ezra's side before his scythe appeared "well this is where I get to have some fun"

Serena stood still her back throbbing in pain and she could feel that there was some open wounds

The knights seemed rather confused by that and one of them was questioning what he meant by that exactly.

Kadyn was striding into the room, "What is going on here." His voice was sharp and deadly.

Kyle looked at him and smiled "he messed with my domain and took souls that do not belong to him so I am going to teach him a lesson as to why one does not mess witht he realm of death"

the maid looked at him and bowed "my lord Serena has been neglecting her duties and when confronted about it she lied and said she had been studying with your permission and want in the manor"

This just had the knights seem to look at each other before one of them was stating that he would show him where to go.

Kadyn was just looking for a brief moment in time before he was speaking, "She was given permission to study within the mansion."

Kyle summoned his scythe and then followed the knight to where the male was.

"no offense sir but I find that hard to belive" the maid honestly didnt think that Serena could study considering that she knew the girl had never gotten a formal education

"So you are accusing me, the head of the household, of lying with your words as well." Kadyn was just looking towards Serena for a brief moment in time before he was looking towards a few other maids, ones that he knew that he could trust before he was speaking, "Take her to the infirmary. Lady Kiara will be here shortly."

The knight was taking Kyle to where the male was at; seeming to be in a deep pit at the time and beating at some magic that was around. Energy that was clearly connected to that of Ezra.

Back
Top Bottom