Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Caleb looked over the list and sighed lightly "I am not looking forward to calling in their descendants let alone tracking them down" Caleb looked at her and smiled "can you join me somewhere real quick"

Kyle looked at him "I am not angry with her at all she did what she knew needed to be done I am just gonna keep her safe and maybe cause some trouble if possible"

Sielle was just looking at the ground for a brief moment before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I...I'm sorry for touching things I.... I shouldn't have been touching. P.... Please don't be u...upset...." No where the book was had been in a part of the library that he had asked her to stay out of, not to touch anything there due to the magics. But this time... It hadn't been really in her control at all. "I...d...didn't mean to... S...Something just seemed to c...call to me...." she was speaking in a low voice. This was a pretty clear indication that she was one of those descendants, which would explain why the Crimson Lord had been so adamant about keeping her around.

The knight was nodding his head before he stated hat he would take him to that of the Queen location.

Caleb walked over and touched her lightly "I am not mad with you at all Sielle I could feel the magic from where I was you had no way to resist it at all" Caleb was simply going to take her to a different room to test if she was truly the witches descendant or not

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head but she still seemed a bit wary. No while she had seemed to calm over the last few days, it was still obvious that the deep conditioning was still there. More often than not she was reverting back to acting as though she was a slave.

Caleb rubbed her back lightly and then guided her to a room that held relics from the dragon lord's first sealing which included her ancestor's spell book. if she was related the book would call to her and this would start the process from them finding who they needed to find

Sielle was just following him into the room, although found herself just looking around a little bit once they entered the room. She definitely seemed unsure as she took everything in that was around her, and then after a bit her eyes did seem to go to the spellbook and she was tilting her head a bit.

Caleb stood back and let her look around, if she touched something he wasn't worried as everything in the room would only react to someone who was blood related to the original owner

After a bit Sielle did seem to wander towards the book and was reaching out to touch it, just drawing her fingers along the symbol that was on the front of it.

Sielle was just picking up the book after a moment although seemed hesitant about it, more wary of getting into trouble from Caleb. Yet it seemed like everything was fine as she was opening the book with ease, the words seeming to just come naturally to her.

Caleb smiled when she relaxed and then nodded his head lightly as his hunch was right it would make things easier as he would only have to hunt a few people down

"Lord Caleb.... That sword over there.... Can we take it to Lord Lucifer?" Sielle was questioning after a brief moment in time as she was pointing towards the black sword on the wall. The same sword that had been used by that of the demon lord that had been mentioned in the book. More like the same sword that she had seen the demon lord wielding in her vision... dream... she wasn't even sure what it was at that point in time. "I.... Can I keep this book? It feels like.... I don't know it doesn't belong to me but.... It feels like it should.... It feels like it is something that was once in my hands that I lost long ago. And that sword.... it has the same energy as Lord Lucifer."

Caleb chuckled "that sword will go to Lucifer when the time is right he is the last one to get his family treasure as for the book you may keep it, it is yours to begin with" Caleb smiled at her and then motioned for her to head out of the room so they could go and make dinner

"Lord Caleb.... Can we go and see Lord Lucifer? I... I want to thank him as well for helping a lowly thing such as I...." Sielle was speaking in a soft voice. No her mannerisms still screamed that she was a slave but she had definitely been slowly getting better. And it definitely helped that that Caleb was so patient with her usually.

Sielle just nodded before she spoke, "I.... I don't want to bother Lord Lucifer if he is busy.... Any more than I want to be a burden on you any longer. N...Now that I'm feeling better I....I think maybe it is time I go..." Not that she knew where she was going to go at all, and she definitely wasn't back up to par fully. No she was still recovering especially mentally and over the past few days she had had a rather persistent fever; nothing major but still a fever nonetheless.

Caleb looked at her lightly "you are not a burden on me and the king os often busy but when I spoke to him earlier he was curssing over the mointains of papaer work on his desk so unless you have a secret to tame the hord we will have to wait a while" Caleb felt bad fo rhte male as he had seen the pile before and it would take days to dig out from under

Sielle was shaking her head before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I am afraid not.... My talents are limited to nothing but serving my master. I only know how to read thanks to Lord Caleb but otherwise...." She was just shaking her head after a moment in time before looking at the book for a brief moment in time; it strangely felt almost warm to her which had her opening it for a brief moment in time to flip to a page. Although she was giving a startled gasp when she realized that she could read the words with ease. "This spell seems to summon some servants.... noncombatants that will do whatever they are ordered to do. Perhaps... They can help the king sort through his paperwork. They are loyal only to those that summoned them or those that the summoner specifics and once they are summoned they remain until they are killed or the summoner is killed." she was speaking in a soft voice after a moment in time.

Caleb walked over and touched her shoulder lightly "have you ever used magic before?" Caleb didn't want her to use a spell if she hadn't as he wanted to start her on the basics so that her strength could grow and she could cast spells with ease

Sielle was shaking her head before she spoke "No but... There is a feeling that... It won't be hard. I can understand this book... The words just... Come to me without any issue. I want to try... Because... I know I can do it." no this was probably the first time she sounded so confident about something, and it was a bit strange. If Caleb looked over the spell he would find that it wasn't anything overly difficult, that anybody, even if they hardly had any magic at all, would be able to cast it. All they had to do was supply a small amount of magic and recite the spell.

Caleb gently took the book from her not to take it away but took look the spell over and to see if it would put her health at risk or not. Caleb didn’t want to risk angering Kiara by letting her do something that would make it harder for her to recover and become healthy once more.

The spell was very simple, and basically required very little magic to use. One just had to make sure that they were pronouncing the words properly, but it was almost as though the book was telling her to cast the spell.

Caleb looked over the spell carefully and then nodded his head "Ill reach out and see if he is available and you can offer to cast it but after that no more spells until we have had a chance to train you a bit mre"

Sielle was nodding her head after a moment in time before she was taking the book back from him, and just holding onto it, holding it to her chest at that point in time. "I just... Want to... Pay Lord Lucifer back for helping me... Just like I want to pay you back...."

Back
Top Bottom