Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

“Too much work left to do or I would” Lucifer walked in to his office and there were several large stacks of papers sitting on his desk which made the male sigh

Lucifer looked at him with a small smile "I would appreciate it but I shall warn you now I have been getting petitions for marriage for both you and your sister as neither of you has shown any interest in a partner"

Kadyn was just sighing for a moment in time before he was commenting, "Why should it matter if we are married or not. Not like it does any good for anybody at all."

“They are annoyed and don’t like that you two are both single and that no one is pressing you to marry” Lucifer sighed lightly as he was frustrated

"I don't think that it matters, especially since some of them that are pushing are also single and unmarried." Kadyn was pointing out.

“I am well aware of their status as they are some of the ones pressing the issue” Lucifer was getting ready to refuse any such letters

Kadyn was just rolling his eyes before he was commenting, "Well maybe we should also turn the tides on them and push for them to marry."

Lucifer chuckled "I would love to see that but please don't that is just more paper work for me to have to deal with" Lucifer was doing the work of two people as part of the papers were suppose to go to his queen when he finally married but until he married they were his responsibility

Kadyn was just looking for a moment before he was commenting, "Well why is it fair that they can push marriage on us. Besides... Kiara already has her sights set on somebody."

Lucifer looked at him lightly "it's not, but I do not want more paperwork Kadyn and if you both start retaliating then it creates more paperwork for me" Lucifer wasn't upset with the two as he understood where they were coming from but he really didn't want to deal with the extra work

"Well you said yourself that Caleb has a crush on Kiara... Why not try to arrange a marriage between those two. As for you, since they are pushing for you to get married as well... Why don't you enter into a contractual one with that human... Sielle I think it was? It'll be safety from the Crimson Lord and from what Kiara tells me... While she is comfortable around Caleb she seems more comfortable around you." Kadyn was commenting after a brief moment in time. He was then commenting that as he had come up he had noticed that there had been a strange knight in all black that had seemed to appear out of nowhere. "They told me to pass on the message to you that they had something to tell you about their Queen." he was stating, although it was pretty clear that Kadyn was confused. Yet that was to be expected since usually only Lucifer dealt with anything related to Purgatory.

Lucifer nodded his head and then waved his hand, the knight appearing in his office so he could get the news before speaking to Kadyn about what he had suggested since he wouldn't make any decisions before talking to all involved.

The knight was appearing in the office and just informing Lucifer of what had transpired in Purgatory at the time. Ezra had more or less used soul magic, a powerful but dangerous magic, to bind the Crimson Lord down even more. "Currently our Queen is in an comatose state but the Crimson Lord is bound within the deepest depths of Purgatory at the time. Other magic users within Purgatory have been adding their own magic to keep him down for longer. The dragon's lord magic continues to lash out.... Aiming for the source that keeps it bound more than anything, lashing out at our Queen." the Knight was speaking. Lucifer would know as well as him that it just meant that Ezra was in a far more vulnerable state at that point in time, but what she had done had been a gamble. There weren't many people that could use that kind of magic without destroying their souls completely.

"reach out to lord Kyle he can most likely put up a protective barrier around her while he can't get involved directly in this problem as far as I know unless the souls he collects have been affected. once she awakens I'll take her to get her weapon personally" Lucifer knew this would probably anger Kadyn's sister as going there the first time had gotten him hurt

The Knight was nodding his head before stating that he would seek out Lord Kyle and explain to him as well. "Also if you know of the location of our Queen's weapon, if you give me a location I can go and retrieve it."

Lucifer shook his head "While I do not doubt your loyalty to your queen there is magic in place that only she can break I tried and suffered the consequences for it and I wouldn't want to see you get hurt"

The knight didn't seem to argue the fact at all, was just giving a bow before seeming to vanish away, heading straight towards where that of Kyle was at. He emitted a faint pulse of magic to the man that would tell him that he was there was a messenger; not the first time that this had happened, and it wouldn't be the last either.

While this was happening, Sielle was wandering throughout Caleb's house, although she did find herself drawn to something within the library. An old book with strange writing on it... something that was written in an ancient language that had long since been last to the ages. She found herself actually taking it off of the shelf and opening it up right there, a pulse of magic seeming to emit from the book. This was a pulse of magic that Caleb would feel and if he came to the library he would find Sielle laying on the ground unconscious with the book laying next to her.
The book would be something that he would recognize, something that had been written long ago by those that had sealed away the dragon lord that resided within that of the Crimson Lord. A book that had seemed to be locked tightly with magic, not seeming to want to open for anybody at all. Yet now he would be able to see the contents within the book, whether he could read the words was a different story. Sielle on the other hand was seeing everything that was written in her mind, as though it was a movie. She was even seeing how to seal with Dragon Lord away again.... although whether they would be able to do that was a different story.

Kyle looked up from his works when he felt the energy and headed to where the male was as there were few who could enter his realm and even fewer who were openly welcomed.

Caleb walked over and carefully picked Sielle up carrying her over to the couch so that so that she could rest without being cold. he then went over to the book and picked it up flipping through it. Caleb could read the writting as that was his gift. it didnt matter who old or obscure the language was he would be able to read it and understand it

Sielle seemed to wake after a bit although she had a slight look of confusion on her features for a moment, then she was sitting up slowly. No she didn't really recall what she had been doing before she had picked up the book at all; or even picking up the book. "I had a strange dream.... There were a bunch of people sealing somebody away." Sielle was mumbling when she saw Caleb, and told him about what she had seen in her dream, which was almost word for word what was written in the book.

The knight entered and was bowing before he was stating that he apologized for intruding then informed Kyle about what he had told Lucifer about.

Caleb looked at her lightly "what you saw was the first dragon lord being sealed away. he went crazy with power and had to be locked away to keep everyone safe sadly someone let him out and he is starting to cause problems once more"

Kyle nodded his head "lets go while I can't do much I can keep her safe till she awakens"

The knight was speaking that he truly didn't need to do something like that if it was going to endanger himself more.

Sielle was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "It is all confusing... It was like I was there.... But I wasn't me.... I was called Mia." The name of one of the former lords from long ago, a powerful witch amongst the humans.

Kyle chuckled "it won't so far the only person who can break my barrier is your queen I have never tested the dragon lord but I am looking forward to finding out" the look in his eyes promised trouble

"according to the book she was a witch and a strong one but for now rest you have had quite a shock to your system this book was sealed by strong and old magic" Calmeb would have to take her to be checked over later

Sielle was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "One part of sealing away the dragon lord is... blood from those that sealed him away. Mia the human witch. There was also a demon there, a werewolf, and a few other races." Yet all those original people were long since deceased yet if Caleb would read he would find that a name was familiar... the name of the demon would be an ancestor of Lucifer.

The knight was nodding his head before he spoke, "She was bidding time for everybody and decided to make a gamble on this."

Back
Top Bottom