Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princes of the Multiverse and the Princess of Shadows {[Mephilis&Kiandra]}

Kiandra smiled softly at Daimus in thanks, and finished off her coffee, going to pour herself more. The pot was a refilling coffee pot, as the five females loved coffee. She hopped up onto the bar counter and sighed.

Rune moved to pour the eggs into the frying pan, using the fat from the sausages as oil. They were done pretty quickly, fluffy and delicious, as she transferred them to a large plate, and set it down next to the plate of pancakes.
"Ready? Or do you have anything else you wanted to add to our meal Daimus?" Rune asked.

Kuna and Calliope grinned at Nepharious, and Calliope said, "Don't stop on his Account... we are all sharing secrets today..."
Kia looked over at them, and smirked, "So Kuna, you'll be fine if I tell them that you're a..."
"Nope! Nevermind. They really don't need to know That!"
"You sure? I'm certain one of them could help..."
"Shut up KIA!"

Nala smiled at Jerath, then took a step back, as he turned and fell off the bench. She gave him a hand, deceptively strong, and help him up before the two headed down to Level 3. Nala and Jerath walked into them arguing and waved. "Breakfast smells good... what are we arguing about?"
"Nothing Nala. Kiandra was shutting her mouth."
Kia just smirked at Kuna and stuck her tongue out at her.

Last edited:
"Some secrets.." Mephilis started, glancing over at his pale colored brother who just smiled, "Are detrimental to your health." He stated just before Kia turned the spotlight on Kuna. Daimus' look shifted back to playful as he looked at Kuna. "I disagree, I feel like definitely need to know. Do tell." He said as he watched the shy female carefully. searching for any hint or tell she might give off. His attention was soon stolen by Rune, and he gave her a nod. "No, I think this will be enough... unless Jerath shows up."

As Jerath entered with Nala and heard Kuna's words, he looked at the black feline sympathetically. "Why are you shutting your mouth Kiandra, I like the sound of your voice." Mephilis would snort a laugh at that, before looking over into the violet eyes. "Yeah Kiandra, why don't you use that pretty voice and tell us about Kuna?" Daimus seemed a bit concerned by his alrge brother's arrival... boy could eat a house.

Rune winked at Daimus as his brother did indeed show up, and opened the fridge. Inside was the roasted boar, now pulled apart, and all it needed was to be warmed up. "No worries Daimus. We've got enough." She said as she pulled out a tray of it, and placed it in oven, turning the heat on so it would warm up quickly.

Kiandra smiled sweetly at Jerath, "Thank you Jerath." Then she stuck her tongue out at Mephilis at his words, as Kuna glared at them all.
"That secret doesn't need to be shared with the group..." Kuna said, her tail twitching anxiously. It got to the point where she grabbed it within her hands, holding the tip still.

Nala smiled at them, and then went to go serve herself coffee, joining the table as she settled into a seat. She looked around, then said, "We're missing 1... right?"
Indeed, Maverick still hadn't shown up.

Daimus sighed in relief when Rune came to save the day. "Thank you." He mouthed to her as Jerath decended upon the table, looming over the food as if he were the apocalypse. Nepharious and Mephilis both grinned at Kuna's timidy. "Aww, shes so cute." Mephilis said teasingly as he nudged her. "its fine little lady, you can keep your secrets. Might cost you though." He said as Nepharious looked over at Nala. "Yes, maverick likes to sleep... he might be out for awhile yet if someone does not wake him."
"Not it!" Daimus said.
Drfinitly not it." Said Nepharious.
"It not." Jerath stated.
Then all eyes looked at Mephilis, who merely shrugged. "I'd like to see you try and make me."

Rune smirked at Daimus and made her own plate, as she looked at the two tables.
"Might as well put them together. Eat all together..." Rune said, as Calliope agreed. As the males argued about who was going to wake up Maverick, Calliope and Kuna grabbed plates, and once they put the plates on the tables, waited until everyone was up before they scooted the tables together, locking them down in place. Each one took a seat and the extended table, now big enough for all of them as Kiandra motioned to Nala to go get Maverick.
Nala sighed, and then asked the males, "Is he really bad to wake up? Or can we just save him a plate for when he wakes up?"
Kiandra grinned, and jumped down, grabbing her own plate, before saying, "But would he really react like that if Nala woke him up?"
Nala stuck her tongue out at Kia, shaking her head as she served herself and sat down, saying, "I refuse."

Kuna and Rune grinned, and Rune said, "I'm not doing it. I already have his ship almost in pieces..."

"I'm sure he will wake up at some point." Daimus said as noone wanted to go get Maverick. The boys weren't gonna, none of the girls wanted to go get him. Noone from either side liked him enough it would seem. Once they were all sat down, the boys began to eat, especially Jerath. Nepharious looked up from his plate, glancing at all the women suspiciously. "Unless someone poisoned him last night." Scratching his chin fur, Daimus would lean back, also glancing at the women. "Indeed, perhaps someone who recently butchered his ship." he said, his icy blue eyes falling on Rune. "Or maybe someone killed him because he would not end their dry spell." Mephilis said, eyeing Kiandra.

Rune grinned at them, then said, "If I wanted him dead, I wouldn't have done it in his room... he'd have been out the airlock..."

Kiandra just smirked evilly at them, but refused to entertain the idea.
They left Maverick alone, and after breakfast, slowly headed out, Kiandra and Kuna to the kitchen to put the plates in the dishwasher, Nala up to the bridge, Calliope to the greenhouse, and Rune down to the ports to start working on Terminator.

"Then you run the risk of him surviving if he knows the right spells." Nepharious suggested as they continued to eat. The rest of the meal went without incident. After the eating was done, Mephilis and Nepharious would remain behind to help the girls with the dishes. Mephilis' tail from time to time would find itself invading Kiandra's space as they worked in close proximity. Daimus would make his way down to the gym section, where he would start working on his cardio.

Maverick would eventually stir from his slumber, slowly lumbering out of his room with super bedhead. Groaning as he slowly walked over toward the mess hall. The scent of coffee not as strong as it once were, but still managed to attract the silver haired male.

Kiandra would poke back at him with her tail, as the two played tailsies while they loaded the dishwasher. Kuna exchanged a glance with Nepharious at the behavior of the two, but didn't call it out.

After the dishes were done, Maverick lumbered in, Kuna stopping at the door to talk to him, "There's a plate waiting for you, and I recommend going to check your ship after... Rune's been playing with it since this morning..."
Kuna then skipped out, leaving them behind as Kiandra started laughing, "Rune's going to kill her for ratting her out..."
She shrugged her shoulders, and winked at the males before heading out as well, going up to the bridge to check her messages.

Kuna joined Daimus down at the gym, nodding to him, but not interrupting his cardio. She headed to the weights section, and began to do her reps, each weight a little higher than expected.

Rune hummed along to a song she knew as she worked, pulling pieces off, and checking her list. A holographic scan of the ship floated behind her as she worked on the engine, adding new parts in.

Nala watched the screen in front of her, the ship on autopilot for the time being.

Nepharious would just shrug back at her, nothing much to say either. Once they were done with the dishes, the pale feline would go back to his room to work on his incantations. He was clearly even less social than the rest of his brothers it seemed. Maverick would stare at Kuna as she spoke, sighing deeply at the mention of Rune's escapades. "Well, lets hope we still have a ship.." He groaned before sitting down at the table and partaking of the food. As Kiandra left, she would feel Mephilis' hand over her tail, letting it run through his fingers as she left.

Once the ladies were gone, Mephilis would leave his brother to eat as he headed down to the gym. Stripping down to a pair of shorts again before stepping out and seeing Kuna lifting weights. He would head to a larger set of weights not too far from her, and give her an approving glance. "Impressive, you are stronger than you look." He said simply before setting up a couple two hundred pound dumbells before he began to lift them in tandem. Gritting his teeth and grunting as he pulled each one up, his powerful frame showing itself off as he worked out.

Daimus began to push the treadmills to their limit with his speed, pushing himself to maintain a high speed for as long as he could.

Jerath would remain in the kitchen, eating with Maverick as the two talked about what Rune was doing to their ship.

Kiandra looked over at Nala and asked, "Sooooo. Any of them caught your eye?"
"Maybe. I know who caught yours..."
"Hey, the male is handsome, strong and nice when he wants to be. It'll be nice to actually be with a male like that..."
"True, although at least when you got sexed up by Tarun, you were getting orgasms..."
"Oh yes, let's forget all about his cheating ways and have orgasms instead."
"Hey, I haven't cum with a male... I feel like a freaking virgin or freak..."
"I'm sorry Nala... although maybe if you relaxed and trusted the male... you'd cum."
"I know. But it's hard to find a male like that."
Kiandra nodded, agreeing with her as she closed out of the program, "Either way, I'm sure one of the males below would easily help you out with that..." She winked, then continued, "Going to check the weapons and make sure everything is in working condition."
"Sounds good. See ya later."

Kuna simply smiled at Mephilis and continued her workout. As she finally set down her weights, she said, "I enjoy fooling others, they don't think I'm strong enough to protect myself, when in reality..." She tilted her head to make her point, then waved good bye and headed up to take a shower.

Rune put the engine back into the ship, and checked the holographic scan, crinkling her nose, while trying to figure out why she didn't like it. Finally it dawned on her, and she set about grabbing the hardware microchips she needed.
Once she was done, Terminator was going to roar with power while not expending so much energy. Efficient.

Maverick would eventually depart from his brother in the cafeteria, heading toward the hangar where his ship was. He was still working out some of the knots in his wild bed hair as he came through the doors. Looking over his ship, he sighed before looking around for Rune. "Alright, where are you and what have you done!?" He called out to the mechanic as he approached the ship, keeping his eyes open for her.

"Thats one way to do it." Mephilis said as she departed, he would remain behind using the weights in different ways to work his powerful muscles. Daimus would remain, testing the limits of their equipment while trying to push his body to its limits.

Jerath would remain in the mess hall, shamelessly eating what food was left over!

Rune looked up as she heard Maverick's voice. She scoffed at him and answered, "Under here..." She tilted her head to look up at him, then said, "Did you know your hyperdrive was about four jumps past death? I'm not sure how it didn't go kaput on you, but you are super lucky. Whoever sold this to you sold you a lemon... thankfully, your guys know an amazing mechanic..." She grinned up at him cheerily, then opened the holographic scan so he could see what she had done so far, "I pretty much rebuilt your engine block. It'll run a lot more efficiently now, and save you a headache in the long run. New software, which I'll have to upgrade your computer systems next, Kuna will help with that. Put in solar energy panels that you'll be able to extend when your near a star. Still need to put in the new shield plates and Holo shields as well, but all in all... what do you think?"

Kuna entered the bathroom, and decided since everyone was busy, she was going to take a hot bath, filling the tub with hot water and adding her bath oils, she laid her towel on the bamboo bath chair next to the tub and stripped, placing her clothes on the chair as well. She slipped into the water and relaxed, looking out the window at the void of space, dozing in the water for a bit.

"I'm not surprised, I did trade in a stolen ship for a discount." Maverick said when she mentioned that his ship was terrible. He watched the holo carefully as she went over everything she had done and was doing. Nodding as she asked him what he thought, "I like it, so about the part I won't like.." He said, eluding to the elephant in the room, how much this was all going to cost him.

Jerath finally finished eating and began to wander around the ship aimlessly, poking shiny things and only getting shocked sometimes.

Rune smirked, "Oh I am pretty sure we can come to a great agreement Maverick. I have three conditions for my work. One, I'm beginning to think that the 10 of us are going to be good friends. So we'll skip all that, and go straight to the friend stage. Two, if I need help, or a favor, I would go to my friends... I'm sure in the future we will have missions we need your help with, and you'll have missions that we can help with. It makes sense for you guys to have a great ship, so we can depend on you. And lastly, as friends... I don't charge my friends. Deal?"

Calliope walked down the hallway, and looked at Jerath, "Don't touch that you'll shock your... nevermind... need something to do big guy?"
At his response, she led him down to Level 4 and showed him the large gaming area they had.

Kiandra was on Level 5 checking storage and grabbing extra ammunition to set up near each gun turret.

"Oh great." Maverick said when she mentioned having three conditions. Crossing his arms as she spoke, his facial expression changing to different degrees of confusion as she spoke. "Great friends you say? So I guess you don't have to worry about being accused of fraternizing with then enemy then?" He asked, harking back to her question to Kiandra when she first met the males. A teasing grin coming over his face as he looked over his ship. "If your crazy enough to do all this work at no charge, I won't stop you. Though I am sure I can find... other ways to make it worth your while." He said as he began to look over more than just the holo of the ship. "And if you are so unfortunate that I am not your type, we have several other flavors to offer. Edgelord, pretty boy, Tsundere beefcake, and goofy beefcake."

Jerath heard Calliope, but the shiny light was shiny so... he touched it. A loud buzz resounded through the wallway as he jerked his hand back, "Ah!" Shaking his hand, he looked over at the female helplessly. "Its pretty, but mean.> Tilting his head at her words, "Sure?" He asked, not sure if saying yes was a good idea or not. He followed her down to level four and looked around the room. "So.. what do you need me to do in here?" He asked, looking down at her expectantly, he was expecting her to ask him to do some heavy lifting or something like that. Thats usually what happened when someone asked him if he wanted something to do.

Mephilis and Daimus had moved into the back, looking for a showers for the two to use. Upon finding them, they split up to use the two furthest away, since they had no desire to see the other naked.

Rune gave him a calculating glaze, and smirked, "As handsome as you are Maverick... I like my males to dwarf me." She winked at him and then finished up with, "Although, at my size, you do indeed dwarf me..." She smirked again, and leaned back on her back leg, looking up at him, checking him out.

Calliope told him to sit, grabbed two controllers, and turned on the console.
"Do you know what this is?" She asked as she waited until she had his attention, before miming that she was going to throw it at him, before she did actually throw it at him. She sat down next to him, and said, "Rather than see you go around hurting yourself, we are going to play a game."

Kiandra grabbed the two ammunition stocks for the two gun turrets and headed back up, setting one at each of the gun turrets, and then started working on the gun, checking the wires and loading it up. She moved to the next one, and did the same, and then connected on the intercom to Nala, "The guns are operational and loaded. How are we doing on time?"
A bit of static came through, and then Nala's voice said, "We're going to get there a day before the festival, which means we will have enough time to scout out the location."
"Sweet." Kiandra got off and headed down to grab a quick snack and coffee. She took a deep breath and then headed down to Level 4, grinning as she found Calliope and Jerath.
"Hey you two, whatcha up too?"

"I will have you know little lady, Next to Mephilis and Jerath especially I may not seem very large." Maverick said, feigning offense to her words, as he motioned over his own body. "But I am much larger than the average male I'll have you know." He said, noticing her checking him out and started to pose for her. Showing off his decently powerful build, "Look at this body."

"Uh, its a video game?" He said, still a bit confused as she got him a controller. He fidgeted a bit with the controller that was very small in his massive hands. "Alright, lets see what you got." He said as he began to adapt to the small object, figuring out how he would play with it. When Kiandra came in, Jerath waved at her. "We are the video game!" Then he tilted his head, looking over at the female next to him. "What video game are we playing?" Once she chose a game, he would turn back to Kiandra and proudly declare they are playing the chosen game before inviting her to play!

Rune smirked and enjoyed the show as he flexed his muscles, "You are right, Maverick... so exactly what are you going to do about it?" Her eyes challenged him, and she took a moment to lick her lips.

Kia grinned at them, and sat down on the large sofa, as Calliope responded, "Call of Duty." Kia set her coffee down, then got up to grab her own controller, as Calliope pushed the required setting for them to all play together. Kia returned to her spot and the three began playing.

Maverick would drop down onto a knee as she licked her lips. "I was thinking I might try this..." He trailed off as he leaned down, clearly intent on kissing her. Just before their lips would touch, the hanger doors would fly open. Maverick would instinctively pull back and look over. He would see his golden counterpart coming into the hanger, his hair and fur still damp from his shower. Looking over the ship, he would notice its state of mid repair. Suddenly feeling the sensation of being watched, glancing over he saw Maverick watching him. "What the hell are you doing over there?" He asked, turning to walk over toward his brother.
"Just discussing payment with Rune." Maverick said as he glanced down at Rune with a shrug.
"Oh, and whats this going to cost us?" Mephilis asked, his eyes drifting down to the mechanic as she came into his view.

When the games began, it became clear that Jerath was not the best at this type of game. Rushing at people guns blazing rather than setting up in advantageous positions. It was unliekly that he would win, but his aggressive antics could shape the outcome nonetheless.

Rune licked her lip as he got closer, and then they were interrupted. She looked up as she heard Mephilis and then as he cam into view, smiled at him sweetly, before answering, "Your friendship... and a little more..." Her words were a bit suggestive as she spoke, a smirk growing on her lips.

Kiandra found a high spot to hunker down in, and started going for her kills, mostly headshots as she watched over Jerath. Calliope played like Jerath did, although she had amazing aim and would move through the area, taking down those who came at her.

Kuna opened her eyes with a short gasp, realizing she had fallen asleep in the tub staring at the stars. She shivered a bit, and moved to drain the water, now a little cooler than she would like as she started moving up the steps to exit the tub. She rubbed her eyes, and leaned over to grab the towel on the chair near her, ass and tail in the air like she was ready for mating.

Mephilis watched her suspiciously, head tilting slightly, "Is that right?" He asked, watching her rather suggestive smirk. That look on her face certainly got his blood flowing in the southward direction. "And what 'little more' are we talking about?" He asked, crossing his large arms over his powerful arms. His eyes then drifting toward his brother who had a shit eating grin on his face, which only made the golden male more suspicious.

Jerath rushed face first into a room full of enemies, managing to avoid getting blown away instantly as he jammed his knife into one person. Quickly tossing a grenade in one direction before spray n' praying in the other. Several bodies dropped around him before they finally took him out. He would laugh loudly as his escapades as he waited to respawn. "Almsot got em all."
He wasn't even close.

"Maverick offered me a compromise... favor for a favor..." Rune answered, licking her lips slowly as she eyed both males, then smirked. Her pussy clenched low, and she felt herself growing slick, her tail twitching to her heart eat.

Kiandra laughed, and took a couple out, and then watched Jerath spawn back in. "To your left Jerath!" She said as Calliope shot someone who was trying to sneak up on Kiandra.

Kuna wrapped the towel around herself, and then grabbed her clothes, stepping out of the bathroom into the cool hallway. She headed to her room, brushing her gray and black hair, as she walked.

"Did he?" Mephilis asked, making eye contact with his brother. "Yeah, she did us a big favor, and well we need to do her a favor." Mephilis seemed unconvinced as his eyes moved back to the freighter. "By upgrading *your* ship, shes doing *you* a favor. I don't owe her anything... yet. His eyes moving back down to her, "First, I would like to know what kind of favor you want. Then I can decide whether or not I want you indebted to me." He said, watching her expression, and what body language he could see. He was pretty sure he knew what they were about to get up to before he arrived. Now he was pondering whether or not he wanted to join in as it seemed to be a vaguely open invitation. Having a skilled mechanic on his side could be... useful considering his rather rage inducing predicament. Born into a family of very powerful magic users, and being the only one with virtually no magical potential... Even their elder sisters had potent magic... All but poor Mephilis.

"What?" Jerath shouted, looking over to his left... in real life. He saw Kiandra and tilted his head. "Why did you want m-" He was cut off when his contoller rumbled as he was shot to death again. "Whoops!" He exclaimed as he started laughing, "I was in timeout damnit!"

As Kuna went by Nepharious' room, she would likely hear alot of talking from behind his door. Inside the room, he was set up in the center with several candles lit around him. He was studying a large book, and taking notes on a holopad he had with him.

Rune smirked at his words, "You are right. It is His ship... maybe I'll just have him pay. You can certainly just watch..." She had no problems with having sex and being watched, her eyes shifting from him back to Maverick, then turned back to look at him, "Then again, you use the ship as well, so maybe a little payment from every single one of you might be the better deal..."

Kiandra poked Jerath, and pointed his face back to the game, "In the game big guy."
Calliope laughed and shook her head as she was finally killed, and had to wait to respawn as well.

Kuna paused for a moment, some of those voices sounded familiar, almost like from a dream, and she stood outside his door listening, eyes half closed as she tried to place the voices, but failing to do so.

Nala got up and went down to the mess hall, finding the ship oddly quiet, before shrugging and grabbing a glass of water, and a sandwich. She headed back up to the bridge, yawning, and after eating, climbed into the hammock she had hanging in the corner in shadows, and took a short nap, close enough that the sensors would wake her up if something went wrong.

Back
Top Bottom