Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princes of the Multiverse and the Princess of Shadows {[Mephilis&Kiandra]}

Kia looked around the room, before her eyes caught on a chair, and she walked over to it on silent feet, and made herself comfortable, pulling her legs up and criss crossing the ankles under her. "It wasn't personal, and... sometimes it gets out of my control. I saw you mutilating my ship and... lost it..." She trailed off, raising her hand to scratch her nose which crinkled.

"I apologize for hitting you with it..." She said, meeting his eyes with her violet eyes.
"And you are in the medical facility in Mercium. One of the best." She answered, rolling her eyes.

"Kiandra?" Commander Black's voice could be heard outside, and Kia sighed, before getting up.
"Hope you heal quickly." She said, before slipping out of the room, leaving him to sit there alone.

He watched her cautiously as she moved closer, and sat by him. His eyes narrowing as she spoke, "Could have avoided all of this if you just came with us, pretty clear that your life is not in danger here." He growled, her apology seemingly bouncing off of his rigid exterior. Understandable, considering the state he was put into, and for no good reason from the looks of it. She was not even under guard, so clearly she was not in any real trouble.

"Where are my brothers?" He asked, before another voice pulled her away. He growled at her parting words, and then laid back and... waited. The next day came and gone with no meaningful occurrences. No word from, or about his brothers was causing him to become rather agitated. The staff would eventually bring him a communicator to try and send out a call to his brothers. Each one seemed to have their long range call lines shut off, hopefully because they were busy working and not... compromised.

So he eventually decided to call... His mother.
A soft, very soothing voice answered the call. "Hello?"
"Hey mom, its me." Mephilis replied with a content sigh.
"Oh, hey Symp-"
"Mom! This is hardly a secure line." Mephilis interjected as his mother nearly said his first name.
"Oh, right. Sorry I sometimes forget you boys like to be mysterious. So did you need something?" She asked, Mephilis would roll his eyes as she teased him about trying to be 'mysterious.
"Have you heard from Maverick, or any of my brothers?" He asked, his voice taking a more careful tone as he was really hoping she knew where they were.
"No... Why? Are you not with them?" That soft, motherly voice began to shift a little more to the more stern 'mom' tone.
"No mam, I'm in a hospital on-"
"What?" Her voice now completely transitioning to the 'mom' tone, causing Mephilis to visibly flinch.
"I got hurt pretty bad on our last mission and-"
"Where are you?" She asked, cutting him off.
With a sigh of great concern for the future, Mephilis spoke. "Mercium, one of their hospitals, not sure which."
"Mavrious! Warm of the gate, we are heading out!" She shouted, the name was that of their father. Looks like his parents were coming for a visit.
"Mom, please... I'm fine really." Mephilis replied, his voice more subdued, speaking to one of only a handful of people in existence than could provoke fear in him.
"I'm going to make damn sure you are, see you soon kitten." She said, killing the link, and causing Mephilis to sigh in exasperation.

It would be less than an hour before two visitors plane-jumped right in the lobby of the largest hospital in the city. It was exceedingly rare that someone could plane-jump into the building they want, and right in the exact spot they want. Appearing right infront of the receptionist was a pair of felines. Infront was a relatively tall feline woman, standing at nearly six feet tall. She was dressed in elegant white robes, her fur was a pristine white shade. Long, icy blue hair ran down her back, with matching eyes glaring at whoever was at the desk. Her air of queenly elegance was broken when she slammed her fist down on the table and nearly broke the metallic structure in half, showing the strength she possessed. Her body shape was obscured by her robes, leaving everything to the imagination with the only hint being her beautiful face.
"See this man?" She asked, her 'mom' voice in full form with a tint of predatory viciousness as she gestured to the large male behind her. He stood at nearly nine feet tall, boasting a very powerful form covered in black fullplate armor. His colorings were identical to that of Mephilis. He wore a large bearing sword on his back and a simular intense glare to that of Mephilis. "I'm looking for a shoter version of him, his name is Mephilis Divergus. If he is not in this hospital, you will find him, or this hospital will cease to exist."

A nurse came up to them hurriedly, and stated in a clear tone, "I understand your frustration madam, however, you will lower your voice. Otherwise you will not be allowed entry."

She waited until the female was finished shouting at her, arching her eyebrow. She had not become the head nurse at this facility for being weak.
Only once she had calmed down, did the nurse nod, and lead the way through the secure door and up to Mephilis' room. As the nurse opened the door, she waited for them to enter, and then spoke up, "If you disturb the other patients, you will be asked to leave..." With that said, the nurse gave them both a pointed look, and walked out, closing the door.

Seline sat in Kia's room, the two getting ready for her to be discharged, and she heard the commotion outside. She couldn't blame the female, she was the same way with her kits, especially since Kia's littermates had died. Her second litter were still at home, and she had been annoyed by the little ones, to see Kia. Kia looked up and then looked over at her mom.
"What was that?"
"A mother's love darling. Moves heaven and hell."
"Ah."
"Did you apologize for loosing control?"
"Yes mama. Ya didn't raise a heathen. Dunno if he believed me or not."
"Either way, you apologized. And you are a heathen... running around the way you do. It's a wonder you haven't been killed beforehand."
Kia rolled her eyes at her mother. Thankfully the nurse walked in, interrupting the lecture Seline had been about to deliver.

As the nurse came in and gave her little speech, the blue haired female glared over at her. Raising a hand toward the nurse before her husband placed a hand on it. "Camarina, please. Her ignorance is no reason to kill her." Giving her husband a look, she decided to lower her hand. "Just shut up and take me to my son." She growled before following along with the larger male.

"You're normally more civil than this."
"My son normally isn't in the hospital."
"That is also true."

As they entered the room, her face would light up when she saw her golden son. Moving toward him, before stopping when he heard the other woman speak. Turning to glare at her as she left the room. A grin coming over her face as she snapped her finger right before the door finished closing. She would suddenly remove the other female's ability to breath. They would hear her struggling on the other side of the door, desperately trying to get breath into her lungs.

"Baby.." Mavarious started.
"All she had to do was leave, but no she had to open her mouth again." She growled.
"Baby." Her husband said with a bit more of a stern voice.
"Fine." She growled, snapping her fingers again and returning her ability to breathe.
"You know they will come in here now." He said, facepalming.
"I don't care." She said before moving over to hug her confused son.
"Mom... you didn't cause too much trouble did you?" He asked hugging her back tightly.
"Not yet, but if they wanna play, I can play." She said before kissing his forehead. "How are you feeling?"
"Better, I can move now.." He said softly, enjoying his mother's embrace.

Kiandra smiled at somethin her mother said, and then got up. Her mom passed her the bag with clothing, and she slipped out of the small black gown she had worn into tight black leather pants with slits up the sides that were tied together with purple ribbon. A royal purple top criss crossed down over her breasts, tying the ends on her lower back. She took a deep breath, gasping at the pain that raced up her side, before relaxing into it. She groaned as her mother tutted at her, "You are going to have to rest."
"I don't have time ma. I know why they put a bounty on my head, and it wasn't because I stole that hardware. Which means, I have to get my team ready to go."
"A day of you resting isn't going to do any harm. Plus, dinner is at seven tonight. I expect you to be there."
"I'll go, only if you promise not to bring any eligible bachelors around."
"You are old enough to give me grandkits."
"Mother." Her mother glared at her, and exited the room, with Kiandra at her side. She shook her head at her and they met her father who was walking up to meet them.

"I have to take care of something real quick." Black said, and based on his armor and regalia, Kiandra knew it was official business. Seline and Kiandra watched as he approached the door across from hers and knocked, before opening it. He walked in, closing the door behind himself, and Kia and Seline shared a look.
"Whats that about?"
"Who's in that room Kia?" Kiandra looked at her mother, and then looked away, "Um. I'm not sure... Uh ..."
"Kiandra Rose Black. Answer me."
"The male who hit me with his Blunderbus."
"HE'S HERE!!!" Kiandra rushed to latch onto her arm, knowing her mom's voice was loud enough that those through the door heard her.

Inside the room, Commander Black entered calmly, his helm in his arms, so that they could see his face. Calm and impassive, he nodded to Mephilis, before turning to look at the mated couple in front.
"I heard there was a bit of trouble earlier? I'm Commander Kane Black." He asked, eyebrow raised in such a way, that Mephilis would recognize Kia's gesture in her father easily. Black wasn't going to antagonize them, he knew very well what it was like having a kit in the hospital, hell he had had to watch the oldest of Kia's litter bleed out in a hospital. He would never wish that on anyone.

"I understand that you are frustrated and worried about your son, but treating the nurse that way when she is doing her job and keeping your son safe while he is healing is generally not allowed. That was your free pass." He then turned his attention towards Mephilis, with a small slim pad. "I have details of a mission I would like your brothers and you to assist on, once you are back on your feet fully." He laid it down on the bedside table, then turned back to the couple.
"Please remember, the nurses here are only doing their job." He was about to leave when they heard the distinctive loud female roar from outside.
"HE'S HERE!!!"
Commander Black groaned and sent a prayer up to a higher power, before nodding to the couple and stepping out to grab his wife who was rushing for the door.

Camarina seemed welcoming of the newcomer, having recognized him from her past. Though he would not recognize her out of her old merc gear. As he began to speak, he would notice her demeaner darken. As he approached Mephilis with the datapad, he would feel an intense heat rising around them. Her son was in the hospital... and she has been pretty tolerant of the nurse's insolence, and even pretty merciful considering she was still breathing. Now this man wants to tell HER that this was her free pass? Well this plane had used up its free pass with her.
"To hell with your 'free pass'" She growled as she held out her hands, her long hair flaring up as it she were caught in a windstorm.
"Camarina please!" Mavarious said as he rushed to his wife, pulling her hands down and trying to warp them out of the plane... but the magic nullifiers were blocking him. Her power was not magical in nature, and was considered a lost, dead art due to the minuscule number of people that could use it these days so it was no surprise that their nullifiers could not block it.
"Release your damn nullifiers if you want don't want a big hole put in your city!" He shouted over to Kane as he tried to restrain his furious lover. The windows, and any other glass would shatter as the heat became more intense. When Kane released the nullifiers, the two were gone...

Leaving an overheated Mephilis to pant in his bed.

Commander Black shook his head at her attitude, and released the blockers easily, the heat not affecting him in the slightest. Of course Seline, growling in his arms, watched as they warped away from the room. She struggled against her husband, who released her, and looked over at Mephilis, laying in his bed, fur singed. She studied him, then growled again, the sound low and threatening, raising the fur on their spines, even though she was not growling at him.

"What kind of mother... mphff..smem" Her tirade was cut off as Black grabbed her, and covered her mouth, knowing that it wouldnt' matter how big of tantrum the other female had had, no body would sit idly by and let someone else talk about their mother. He winked at his daughter, who had her own shield of dark matter around herself, and disappeared with her, the nullifiers coming back online as he left. Kiandra hesitantly stuck her head into the room, whistling lowly at the damage, and then walked in completely, Looking over at Mephilis.
"You okay?"

At his answer, she sighed, and bounced from one leg to the other, nerves driving her insane. She looked at Mephilis, and groaned, her manners causing her to stride up to him, and soak him suddenly in a wave of dark energy, as cold as the deepest voids of space. It instantly cooled him down, and she glared at him before saying, "This never happened. Consider this an apology for blowing you off my ship." She turned around to leave, her bandages on full display from the back, her top only covering a small amount of skin at her neck and her lower back.

Mephilis did not respond to Seline's words, watching the spot where his mother stood only seconds before, a look of great longing on his face. His mother's secrets were not his to disclose to strangers. All he knew was that he wanted her to come back, it was only a few seconds that she was here... but they felt so good. When he heard something whistling on approach, he turned his head to look up at the ceiling.

"I'm fine." He said as his eyes shifted to watch her, "Why? Don't tell me you care." He said, as he began to move his right arm. It was mostly functional by now, it would not be long before he was back on his feet. He shivered as she cooled him down with cold energy. Shivering a bit before she removed it and he was no longer overly hot or cold. "What never happened?" He asked before she left the room. He lifted up his communicator, wanting to call his mom to make sure she was ok. Though he did not trust some random com he got from a hospital, he would need a secure line before he tried talking to hope right now.

Kiandra headed out the door of the medical facility, and with a quick hand gesture, grabbed a cab to head to her parent's house. As she walked in through the front door, she was suddenly assaulted by four little bodies, rushing and pouncing on her. She laughed as she hugged and kissed her younger brothers and sister. They led her by the hands to the kitchen, and she smiled at her mom who sat at the table, a cup of tea in her hands. Her father was stirring a pot of what smelled like his pork chili.

A couple days later, Kiandra was summoned by the military. She groaned, but showed up, dressed in her usual black leather pants and purple corset top. She had her chunky boots and her steel knuckle gloves on, and her fur hid most of the damage from the blunderbus, give or take. She was led into the room, and recognized her father sitting to the left, the old general at the right, and the newest captain to the right of the general. The middle seat was still open, and she leaned back on her leg to wait.

The other four boys succeeded in hunting down their target and getting another pay day. Maverick even managed to sell 'their' ship, and bought a slightly newer model. Upon returning, seeing the state of mephilis' room and hearing about their mother's arrival, the five boys went to their home plane to check on their parents. They would not be seen again on Mercium until the day of the promised mission. Landing their slightly sleeker freighter on one of the not-so fancy public docks. "You sure its ok to take this job?" Daimus asked his silver haired brother as he killed the ship's engines. "Yeah, mom said she didn't mind. Though if we get hurt again, we might not want to stay here if we can help it." Maverick said as he stood up. starting to head out of the ship. "She never really liked this place, now that shes having self control issues... yeah." He said as he hit a few buttons to open the boarding dock. "With powerful families having to put bounties on their children to get them to come home, its no wonder why." Mephilis said, picking up on their conversation as all the men grouped up at the ramp.

"They can be as dysfunctional as they want, as long as I get paid I don't care." The golden haired feline said as he and his brothers exited. The five of them wandering around the massive metropolis as they eventually made their way to the agreed meeting area. They would be there when Kiandra arrived, standing to a row in an identical stance. all with their arms crossed, complete with a scowl.

Commander Black caught her eye, and she glanced at him. His eyes spoke to her, and she nearly groaned as she realized just who was back against the wall.
Are you kidding me!?
No. You will work with them, or so help me.
No way! They hate me! I hate them!
This is your punishment for stealing the hardware. Or would you rather we put you into the brigade.
Dammit... No. Fine. But Don't expect me to be happy about it, or my crew..."
I think you all will get along just splendidly.
She crinkled her nose at her father's threat, and sighed. As the High General made an appearance, Kia's posture changed, straightening and exuding respect. Her father was hard enough to impress now that she had changed... career paths. Her grandfather... not so much.

His black eyes took her in, silent in their appraisal, and she struggled to not wince, as he dismissed her, and looked over at the five males. Now Jerath was big, true... but he was dwarfed by the absolute behemoth. A long scar cut his face in half, diagonally, and his large arms proved he was a capable warrior. He hadn't been given his position, he had earned it, through sweat and blood.

As he appraised the five males, Kia would look down, waiting for his attention to be turned back to her. Finally it did, as he moved his massive fist, and opened it, motioning the five males to approach, and stand next to Kia, almost all of them dwarfing her.
"It has come to my attention, that you six have a prior history. I expect it to not be a problem." His voice was a heavy boom, almost echoing in their bones as he spoke.
"If you can't work together, let me know now."

Silence followed, and Kiandra kept her mouth shut. She refused to look over at the males, to see their response. After nothing was said, he nodded and then swiped his fingers across the table top, opening a large map, and pointed to a small plane. It was far away, even with their plane jumping abilities it would take about three days to reach.
"The settlement has come to us for help, as their government has refused. However, they don't want to anger their government, and as such, we are sending you in, without regalia. They've had Ravagers attacking and stealing their supplies, and are in desperate need of help. Your mission is two fold. First, you are to take supplies in, and secondly, you are to destroy the Ravagers. Captain Black, your bridgade freighter is big enough for the supplies needed, as winter is about to start, and we will be sending enough to last them the cold months, and into spring."

Damnit. He had used her rank, and she shut her eyes as the implications washed over the five next to her, they had been sent after an MIA agent?

"I don't expect there to be any issues." His voice rang final on that, and this time she had to bite her tongue to suppress the wince that shot through her body.

"Dismissed." High General Black stood, and Kiandra sighed, and visibly relaxed. She approached her father, and grandfather, both of whom hugged her close and gave her a kiss on the forehead, her grandfather going further, and pinching her ear and pulling it.
"Ouch, Grandpa!."
"You deserve that and more missy."
"Yeah, yeah. I'll let you know how the mission goes..."
"Good. Go on. You six have work to do."
"Yes sir." Kiandra smiled at him, and turned back towards the door, not surprised to see it open. She wasn't sure how much the five males had seen of her moment with her father and grandfather, but now she had to go find them. Oh boy...

Maverick took noticed of Kiandra mental confrontation with her father. He was not surprised at her response to the fact that they were working together. Bout the only nice things he had to say about her right now is that she was hot, and skilled. Aside from that he cared little for her, but... maybe this would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship... and even more beautiful sex... a man could dream. When the oversized feline made his appearance, Maverick picked up on the familiar resemblance between the two general, he would imagine based on the larger male's apparent age he must be the father. Making Kiandra his granddaughter, glancing over at the aforementioned female, he could only imagine what caused her to be so short, considering the size of her progenitors.

Mephilis did not have much of an issue working with her, though he was concerned she might make things harder for them. If she could steal from her family and run away, there was no telling what she would do to people she hardly knew. When the giant feline made his appearance, his eyes narrowed a bit. Giving the larger male a look over, and imagining how he would approach fighting him if the need ever arose.

As the males were appraised, they maintained eye contact with the giant, as well as their posture. It made sense, considering they were not soldiers, they were not conditioned to stand at attention for officers. If any of the princes were intimidated by this monster, they managed to hide it behind a stern gaze. Though Mephilis' gaze was notably more intense, appraising him right back. Once they were called forward, the five males moved to stand by Kiandra. Maverick being directly beside her and Mephilis by him, followed by Jerath, Daimus and then Nepharious. When the high general spoke their history and asked about issues working together, Maverick would speak. "We are professionals, we have no problem working with her." His words held no hint of deception, they have worked along side others whom they despised to get jobs done before. They were wary of Kiandra, but they hardly despised her, so long as she stayed in her lane, they would do the same.

Maverick made a mental note of her rank, but otherwise neither he or his brothers seemed to react. When he said that he did not expect any issues, Maverick nodded, "There will be none, General." Once they were dismissed, the five males turned to leave. They heard some of the dialogue between the family members, but they did not stay to watch. They made their ways back to the public dock with their ship.
"I'm not sure I like this, she hardly seems trustworthy." Daimus said as they approached their ship. Maverick approached the boarding ramp, placing a hand on one of the joints that held the ramp. "More trustworthy than Finic and his crew." He said as he pulled himself up the ramp. That name earned a growl from Mephilis, that grey wolf and his little team were one of the more annoying thorns in their side. A problem Mephilis and Jerath were prepared to put an end to permanently a few months ago, but Maverick thwarted them. 'A friendly rivalry is good.' he said, but there is nothing friendly about their association with those guild bootlickers.
"She'll be fine, shes scared of that giant, she likely doesn't want to disappoint him." The golden male said before following his silver counterpart up the ramp.

Kiandra headed towards her family's dock, calling on her wrist pad to her navigator, Nala, letting her know the mission details, and to open up both bays, as the military would be sending up supplies. She walked up her ramp, shooting a quick message to her mother, and closed the ramp. She was trying to work out the problem inside her head, now that they would have to all work together, as a cohesive group.
Dear lord, what had they been thinking sticking her with those males?
Hopefully all would go well. She stopped suddenly, hoping that they had their own ship. If it was around her size, then the Bridgade would be able to fit them in, and they wouldn't have to waste twice the fuel. She started making calculations in her head as she slid into her seat, buckling the belt across her chest, and started the engines, hearing them roar happily. She grinned knowing her mechanic Rune had got her baby back to working order. She set up a communication link, and as her ship began to rise, hovering in the space over the docks, she waited. The link was open, but had her call signal on it, broadcasting as she was to see if they picked up.

"Captain Black, Nyx Shadow"

Once the males answered, she said quietly, "My Bridgade ship, Nyx Blade, can carry both of our ships on it, as long as your ship is around the same size as mine. It will save us fuel in the long run to travel together, but if you want to just meet there, I understand that too."
As they answered, she would nod, and opened another communication link, this time with the military, "This is Captain Black, Ready for take off."
"Go ahead Nyx Shadow, You are clear for flight."
She grinned, and throttled the engine, hearing the roar of it, before it died down to a seductive purr, her own purr answering from deep within. She zoomed out of the plane, and as she hit space, hit the button for artificial gravity. Nyx Blade came into view, and she smirked proudly at her ship. smaller than most Bridgade ships, it was still plenty big for her and her crew, and those who would come along for the ride. The two massive doors were open, and she could already see a smaller ship in the left side, the delivery service from the military no doubt. She knew Kuna and Calliope would be moving things into storage, and taking inventory.

She flew into the right side, slowly manuevering into the farthest spot, carefully landing her ship, feeling the slight shock of the landing through her gear, before floor supports came up and locked over the slids. She got up, and headed to the ramp, which slowly lowered to the floor, revealing Calliope, a tortoiseshell feline, with icy blue eyes. "Hey, nice landing, we've got most of the supplies out, and they've got another ship waiting." Calliope pointed to the second military ship floating just out of reach of the port door. Kiandra nodded, and then watched as the first ship started their thrusters, and begin to ascend, heading out, leaving room for the second.
"That was quick."
"We are efficient. How'd she ride?" Rune walked up, interrupting the two, her pale gold fur had darker brown stripes, and she had dark honey brown eyes. Her left ear was also torn in half, from a bar fight.
"She flew beautifully. And super quiet too. How did you manage that?"
"New hydros.... Don't ask me where I got them!"
"All right, I won't." Kiandra said, grinning at Rune as Calliope shook her head.

"She's kinda cute when shes not trying to crush me." Jerath said simply as he climbed up the ramp, minding his head due to his size. Daimus would rub his face at his brother's words as he followed him in. Nepharious followed behind his blue haired brother, "I just hope shes as professional in the mission as she was in that room." He grumbled as he threw himself into a seat along with the others. Mephilis and Maverick were getting set up in the cockpit as pilot and copilot respectively when they heard Kiandra's voice come over an open channel. Maverick would get his com gear situated before answering, "Captain Divergus..." Muting the com, he glanced over at his twin, "Quick, gimme a cool name." Mephilis simply gave his brother a side glance, "Its a freighter." He said quickly, suggesting that he was not going to waste his cool name ideas on this type of ship. Giving his brother a 'you're no help' hand gesture, he turned the comms back on. "Terminator." He finished, naming their ship the Terminator. Mephilis gave his brother a very unapproving look, Maverick responded with a helpless shrug.

After Kiandra gave them her rather thoughtful offer, he nodded, "Copy that Captain Black, Terminator's girth might be a bit wider than Nyx Shadow, but its worth checking out nonetheless." He said muting the coms again. "What did she want?" Mephilis asked as he finally got his own comset on and strapped himself in. "She offered to let us ride on her mothership." Maverick said as he hit the Terminator's ignition. Not quite the satisfying purr of a sleek military ship, but he was quite pleased with his first legally owned ship. "So..." Mephilis started as Maverick sent the request for takeoff to the dock's command station. "I think you have confused the words 'cool' and 'tacky'" The golden feline finished as they waited for takeoff approval. A sigh of exasperation came from the silver haired feline as he tapped his hand on the forward board of the ship. "Look. Its the best I could do at a moment's notice." As the approval was granted, Maverick would pull up his innership comm, but before he could speak Mephilis would respond. "I'd hate to see your worst then." Earning a side glance from Maverick before he spoke into the comm. "Good morning, this is the Captain speaking, we are about to take off, please remain seated and enjoy the flight." With that he began to lift the ship off, ignoring the glare from his brother. "For a genius, you are a fucking idiot." Mephilis said as he watched the radar and grinned when he saw that they still had a read on where her ship was. The tracker he placed, was still here damn he was good. When the Nyx Blade came into view, Maverick would whistle at the sight. "Fancy." He stated simply as he got in line behind the second supply ship. "When are we getting one of those?" Mephilis asked as he watched the larger ship. Maverick glanced over at his brother, a sly grin on his face. "When you bag a princess that doesn't have a specieist father. That provoked a knowing look from the golden male, "I really should kick your ass for that one." He said only half teasing as his brother had hit a particularly sore note, and he knew it. "Maybe you should, but you know as well as I do, thats about the only way we are affording something that big." Turning his gaze back to the Blase, Mephilis would nod. "Yeah, you're right about that."

Once the second ship entered the Blade, Maverick got a better look at the space available. Switching on his comms, "Nyx Shadow, this is Terminator. Looks like we might can fit on your port hanger, is the ship occupying it a temporary hitchhiker?" After she answered, he would nod and they would wait for it to be done and get out. Once the space was clear, the Terminator made her rather smooth landing. Once the landing gear was nice and secured, Maverick activated the magnetic locks so that even if the Nyx blade began doing barrel rolls, Terminator would not be moved. Pulling up his intership comm he began to speak. "This is the captain speaking, we have successfully docked with the Nyx Blade, everyone is clear to disembark, thank you for choose Mav-spacelines and have a wonderful day." After he said that, Mephilis who was getting out of his chair, suddenly punched his twin on the shoulder with a loud smack. "Ah! What the fuck!?" He shouted as he rubbed his now throbbing bicep. "Mav-spacelines? You earned that." Mephilis growled as he headed off the ship with the others.

The males all exited their less than glorious looking freighter, taking in the sight around them, each of them quite impressed with the monster they were inside.

Kiandra answered them quickly, stating, "Just a passerby, dropping off the supplies needed. They'll be off in a moment." She turned to Calliope then, "Hey we can close Hanger 2. They'll be parking their ship in Hanger 1."
"Sounds good. Are these the same guys that took you in?"
"Yes, but we are on the same side. No problems. Got it?"
'Yes ma'am, Captain Black."
Kiandra groaned at Calliope, and rolled her eyes."All hands down in Hanger 1. I want intros out of the way."
"Sure. Nala should be on her way. The mission briefing stated there was five of them right? I think she was stopping on level 2 to open 5 rooms."
"Did she put them across from us?"
"She is diabolical like that."
Kiandra huffed as her second in command and navigator walked in, her tall graceful figure in her tank top, and mini skirt. Nala was snow white, with light grey spots, one eye green, and the other a smokey white. While she looked blind, she wasn't, and her prowess behind the stick of the Blade was second to none. How she could manuever such a giant ship with such speed, Kiandra didn't know.

"Good." Kiandra said, smilling at Nala, then she looked up to watch the second ship take off, both hailing the blade before disappearing towards the Mercium plane. Kiandra led the way to Kuna, who stood at the controls by the door, watching silently as the Terminator landed smoothly, the floor locks engaging around their skids as well. Kuna looked at Kiandra, who nodded, and presse the control to close Hanger 1. There was a slight hiss as it pressurized, and then the five females waited for the five males to exit their ship.

"This is Nala, my second in command, navigator and pilot to the Blade. Kuna, who hacks and is our logistics engineer. Calliope, detonations and reconnaissance. Rune, our mechanic, and chef." Kiandra pointed to each of her crew as she called out their names, and they nodded politely at the five males. Kuna smiled softly, she was the smallest of the females, and the quietest. Her dark grey tabby stripes complimented her sweet nature, as did her jade green eyes.
"You already know me, but for the record, I'm Kiandra Black."

She gave pause to allow them to introduce themselves, then when they were finished, said, "Nala opened up rooms for you each, on level 2. We are on that level 2, so one of us will be close in case you have any questions... and if I'm not mistaken, I'm betting Rune has lunch ready in the small cafeteria we've got." Kiandra looked over at Rune, who grinned and nodded, giving her two thumbs up. Kiandra smirked at the female, and then said, "I'll show you level 2, then the cafeteria after, for those of you who are hungry."

As each of the girls were introduced, each male took a moment to look them over. Once they were all introduced, Maverick looked as if he was about to do introductions for his team but he was interupted. "Wow, you're all so pretty." Jerath said, causing each of the males to to just turn their heads at him for a moment. None of them disagreed, so they just let the awkward moment pass before getting back on track. "Right..." Maverick said trying to move on as he gestured toward the titan that just spoke. "This is Jerath, living battering ram, magic beserker and mama's special boy." Jerath would grin, clearly not getting them implication as he pressed his thumb to his powerful chest. "The most special!" Maverick would look over at Kiandra with a look that just said, 'yep..' before gesturing toward the blue haired male. "This is Daimus, scout, air magic specialist and speed demon." Daimus would give an all business nod and Maverick would gesture toward the plain, pale white feline. "This is Nepharious, Necromancer, incantation specialist and edgelord." The yellow eyes of Nepharious would glare at his brother at the edgelord comment, before giving a half hearted wave at the females. Maverick would then gesture toward Mephilis. "This is Mephilis, tactical analyst, weapon master, got no magic but a ton of grit." The golden male gave no real response, seems like he was waiting for introductions to be over. Finally Maverick would place his hand on his chest. "Then there is me, Maverick, Team leader, peerless genius, and the best looking. All of us bear the glorious last name, Divergus and together we are... The Princes of the Multiverse!" He said dramatically, and every brother but Jerath would face palm. Jerath would cheer at the mention of their team name.

As Kiandra spoke, Jerath would sneak in a quick, "Thank you Nala!." and "Thank you Rune!" when she mentioned what each of them had done. Mephilis looked like he was about to achieve symbiosis with his palm as she finished speaking. "That sounds like a plan, lead the way Captain Black." Maverick said offering her a grin.

As he called her Captain, she froze and turned back to him, "Please, don't call me Captain." Her voice was soft, but everyone heard the surpressed rage and emotional pain that she locked away as she spoke. After a pause, she resumed towards the large elevator in the back, Kuna and Rune following her. Calliope and Nala headed towards the stairs, grinning and waving at everyone as the elevator doors shut.

"We have five levels, the fifth is pretty much storage, and the gym, fourth level has a den with a big projector screen, and more bedrooms, Third is the mess hall, and our meeting room." As Kiandra spoke, Rune got off on the third level, "See ya later!" Kiandra would smile, and then the moment the doors closed, said, "She's a huge prankster. Just to warn you." Kuna grinned as she heard Kiandra give her friend away, and then the elevator stopped on Level 2. The doors opened to a large corridor, which had a large sunk in couch in the middle, with about fifteen doors spaced evenly around the room. There were five doors that were open, and five doors that had nameplates over them, each one bearing one of the names of the females. "You can pick which room you want." Kiandra said as she led the way out of the elevator, Kuna remaining behind, as she was headed up to level 1 to meet Nala.
"Each room has a bed, and storage for clothes, weapons, etc. The bathrooms, we have two," she pointed to two doors on either end of the large hall way, "Have three stalls each in them. They also have a huge bathtubs, if you are so inclined."

Kiandra waited until they had each chosen their rooms, and had they taken the chance to look into the bathroom, would have seen clean luxurious bathrooms, each stall having it's own toilet and shower, with clear doors that fogged up the moment they closed. The large tub was more like a jacuzzi, and it had a large window looking out into space.
"If you really must have your own bathrooms, there are two down on Level 4, and one attached to the gym." Kiandra said.

After they had chosen their rooms, Kiandra said, "I'll show you Level 1, and then who ever wants to come with me to the mess hall is welcome to, otherwise, you'll have leave of the ship."
She led the way to the elevator again, and once everyone was in, she pushed the button to head up. As the elevator headed up, the top suddenly became see through, and the males would see that the entire top of the ship was huge windows, looking out into the void of space.
"This is the bridge, Nala pilots from up here, we've got gun turrets on either wing, usually on default, but we can man them if needed. In the back is our greenhouse." She led the way to the bridge, where Nala and Kuna sat, making calculations on the jumps they would need to get to the small settlement. They looked up as Kiandra entered, then turned back to what they were doing. Kiandra turned back to the five males, and said "So, I'm headed down, those who would like to come, are welcome to."
She headed to the elevator again, and leaned on the wall.

"In my defense, you called yourself that first." Maverick said, referencing their discussion over the comms. "But as you wish, Kiandra." Probably the first time she heard any of the males actually say her name. Mephilis had decided where he was spending time when she introduced the fifth level. "Bye Rune!" Jerath said, waving to the mechanic as she left. When they were warned about her hobby, Mephilis sighed. "Lovely." He said simply as they continued the tour. When they came to the bedroom level and were given the choice of where to stay, Mephilis looked over the girl's nameplates. Finding Kiandra's he took the room across from her's. "Might as well keep to tradition." He said as the other males all picked theirs.

"Fancy." Maverick commented when they were given the big view of space. They continued to follow her on the tour till its end. As she turned to head toward the elevator, she would hear a loud noise. Like a giant, empty stomach rumbling for food. "Looks like I have no say in the matter." Jerath stated as he followed Kiandra, along with the other males... they were all hungry it seemed...
Or they just liked being around the female...
One of the two.
Or the unknown third option.
Something.

Kiandra smiled at Jerath, and said as they piled into the elevator, "I'm sure Rune has cooked a feast. It's been awhile since she's been able to cook for more than just us."

Indeed, as the door opened on level 3, a rich smell invades the elevator, and Kiandra didn't really have to show them where the mess hall was, the double doors at the end were thrown open, showing the warm homey cafeteria. Kiandra followed along, as Jerath took the lead, letting his stomach and nose lead him to the food. She smiled and shook her head, as Rune met them at the doors.

"Come on, made roast boar, and some fresh bread and cheese to eat with it." Rune said, as she pointed to the side table, where a whole roasted boar lay, fresh rolls on one side. Kiandra waited until they had all grabbed food, then grabbed a roll and cut it open, filling it with the boar and pieces of cheese, and making herself a sandwich. The two tables each held 6 chairs, although you could combine them into one big table for 12. There was a large bar set up against the large window, and Kia jumped up to sit on the counter, taking a bit of her meal, and moaning loudly at the flavor that burst against her tongue.

Rune was an amazing chef, and she was proud of her skill in the kitchen. She smirked at Kiandra as she noticed the males each eyed her after that moan. Rune grabbed her own sandwich, and joined Kia up on the counter, whispering to her, "So... would it be fraternizing with the enemy if we had a little fun? Cuz Jerath is an adorable brute..."
"Shh!" Kia shushed her friend, while grinning, elbowing her friend as she smirked unabashed.

Lord help Jerath if Rune decided to go after him. She liked large males, and Jerath was a prime example. Plus he seemed to think they were all pretty... Yeah, Rune was going to eat him up.

"So, if you guys have questions ask one of us, someone will be around, and while Blade is big, it is pretty hard to get lost on her. If you cant find one of us, you can use the intercom systems, they are wired around the ship, and one of us will answer."
"Probably Nala... the girl is hardwired to the ship pretty much."
"Oh yeah. I might be captain, but the Nyx Blade is most definitely her ship..." Kia said, agreeing with Rune.

She jumped down, and waved, before disappearing out the door. She headed down to Level 5, nervous energy filling her, and she needed to burn it off before she accidentally triggered her powers. As she walked into the gym she found Calliope hanging from a bar, upside down, doing sit ups.

"Nerves? You usually don't come here in the middle of the day..."
"Yeah. Just a little." Kia answered truthfully, and Calliope grinned.
"It's going to be different with five males on the ship."
"You could say that again Calliope..." Kia grabbed a bandage roll, and bandaged her hands, before heading over to the large punching bag in the corner, working on her punches and muscles.

She lost herself to the rhythm of the punches, eyes focused until she felt all the nervous energy leave, and finally took a moment to rest, grabbing the bag and huffing, leaning her head against it, as she closed her eyes to regain her breath. It had been about three hours, and she was soaked in sweat, but relatively relaxed now that she was buning in excess energy.

Jerath did not have alot to say here as he was stuffing his face with deliciousness. He certainly did not hear Rune speak about him. Though, Maverick's ears seemed to twitch a bit as she spoke. So he certainly heard something, be it Rune or something else remained to be seen. The other males all enjoyed in her cooking, each of them giving her an appraising look as they tasted her food.
"Thank you for your hospitality, Miss Black." Maverick said in between bites of food.
Sometime after Kiandra left, Jerath finally finished eating, giving his full stomach a loud pat. "That was great, Rune, if you keep feeding me like that I might have to marry you, ha!" He said as he gave her a big, content smile. Maverick merely shook his head as he continued to eat.
By the time Kiandra took her breather, she might notice that they had an invader. A familiar golden feline male was dressed down into a set of shorts. He was lifting a set of heavy dumbbells each weighing about a hundred pounds. Each lift causing his powerful muscles to tense up gloriously. His full machinelike frame was on display, along with his fur pattern. His shoulders were notably fluffier than the rest of his body. The fluff also extending down the center of his chest, between his pecs. The shoulders were covered in black fur, that faded to white as the fluff touched his chest. The black color would extend down his back, spreading out over his shoulder plates in a bit of a cross formations as it continued down his spine. That black color continued down the entirety of his long tail. His forearms and shins were both black, along with his hands and feet. His arms had black patterns over them that looked like forked lightning bolts. Sharp, jagged stripes lines his muscular legs. Aside from the black markings, and the white puff of fur on his chest, he was primarily pale gold.

Maverick was on the bridge, studying a holographical map of the area they were headed to. He was also checking the weather forecasts around the plane, as well as any notable stellar bodies nearby. As well as pulling up any information on the Ravagers, what species made of their number and then reading up on the cultures of the species of the Ravagers. He seemed to be able to read and digest information rather quickly, clicking into and out of different pages of information spending over several seconds on each one.

Jerath would remain in the cafeteria with Rune until she left. He then left to go to the bridge, to stare up at the pretty stars. Finding a seat that could hold him, as he enjoyed all the pretty lights.

Daimus would be in the greenhouse, looking over their collection of plants. He did not know alot about botany, but he did find plants fascinating to look at.

Nepharious would retire to his room to meditate and write up some incantations.

Rune smiled at him, and thanked him for the compliment, then after finishing her meal, headed up the stairs to Level 1, walking towards the greenhouse. She would be hands deep in the soil as Daimus walked in, and smiled in greeting before continuing her repotting. The large fern like plant twisted in her grip, and smacked her cheek, before she wrestled it into a bigger plot. "Don't you dare... Careful getting close to the ones in the black pods, they are considered armed and dangerous." Rune said, as Daimus approached a large flowering plant, the flower followed him for a moment, and thankfully Rune warned him, as he was able to avoid the snapping petals.

Nala looked up as Maverick entered the bridge. She allowed him access to their mainframe and database, and then left him alone as she and Kuna continued to study the route they were taking. Every so often, the two females would ask Maverick a question about the route, to make sure they were on the right path.

Calliope was in the shower, washing off the sweat from her workout, the stall billowing with steam. She sighed, then turned the water ice cold, taking a quick five second shower in the water to refresh before turning off the water completely, and grabbing her towel, wrapped it around herself. It reached from her breasts down to her upper thigh, showing off powerful legs as she exited the stall, and then the bathroom, walking to her room.

Kiandra looked over at Mephilis, eyes traveling over his form in appreciation, and she nearly bit her tongue in half to stifle the groan she gave. His muscular form... and the nerves were back. She shook her head, and headed for the bathroom, intent on taking an ice cold shower, a slight glare on her face as she passedhim as her mind battled with itself. She entered the bathroom, and headed for one of the stalls, not even bothering with her clothes, as she turned the water on and stood in the icy cold stream. The water helped calm her down somewhat, and eventually she began to shiver. She looked down at herself, and proceeded to strip her clothes, leaving them in a pile next to the stall, and warmed up the water, letting her muscles relax under the stream. As she thought about what she had just seen, her hands began to move, slowly caressing her pale gray stomach as her eyes closed. She suddenly pictured Mephilis in front of her, smirking at her as he kneeled and grabbed her hips in his hands, pulling her hips into his face, and licking a strip up between her legs. As her imagination deepened, she leaned back against the door, her curvy form suddenly becoming visible against the fogged glass from her shoulder blades down the her round ass. She trailed her fingers down to the apex of her thighs, and slowly played with herself, imagining Mehilis licking and sucking at her pussy and clit. Maverick entered her view, and her pussy throbbed, at the thought of both brothers taking her. She came with a shattered cry, her eyes opening wide as she rushed to turn th water to cold again.
Holy crap... What had she been thinking??? She shook her head to rid herself of the lustful thoughts, and realized with a start, that it had been over a year since she had filled her bed with a willing male. Even her last Heat, she had been locked away in the Heat Chamber on Level 4. She huffed and started hitting her head against the shower wall.

Maverick did not seem to have any problem answering their questions while reading the files they gave him. Once he was done reading everything they had, he slid back in his chair for a moment. Before suddenly pushing up from his chair and turning to the pilor. "Nala, was it?" he asked, more of a way tog et her attention, rather than having any doubt it was her name. "Does the blade carry EM weaponry?" He asked, EM ofcourse being short for electro magnetic, a form of energy weapon that is most often used to damage shielding and can disrupt electronics. Though his reason for asking this question so randomly might not seem quite as obvious to her as what an EM weapon is.

"Fascinating." Daimus said as he kept his distance from the flower, watching it move with him for a moment before looking over at the female. "Whats it called?" He asked, looking back at the attack flower. He would move on after she told him the name, inspecting more plants from a safe distance. "Do you need any help?" He asked, glancing back over at the female.

Mephilis glared right back at her as she passed, though his was more reactionary, 'you glare at me, I glare you' kinda deal. He continued lifting the weights as she showered, eventually transitioning to throwing mock punches with the dumbbells in hand. He would pause as hearing what sounded like... a scream? Setting the weights down, he went to investigate... in case someone needed aid. He was about to turn around, thinking it was nothing when he heard something beating against something. The mental image of whoever screamed having they head rammed into a wall over and over assailed his mind. He decided to go further in, realizing that this is where Kiandra recently headed toward he paused. "Kiandra!?" He shouted, giving a moment before adding, "Are you ok?"

Nala looked up at her name, and nodded, a questioning look on her face as she pulled up a hologram of the ship on the table she was at. "Yeah, it's got three. One on either eing next to the turrets, and one on the port level, to cover underneath the Blade. Why?"
Kuna looked over at him as well, her own brain working to figure out why he wanted to know about EM weapons.

Rune smiled, "That's a Rhotendra. Not poisonous, but the thorns on the petals pack a nasty bite." She stood, and then at his question, nodded, saying, "Sure. I have to plant these grains in that spot," she pointed to a large green plot, the soil rich and dark, "We try to grow our own food as much as possible. The grow lights that Kuna installed make the plants grow much faster, cutting down the time it takes between planting the seeds and reaping the rewards."
She grabbed two seed packets and passed him one, "You can start on one side, and I'll start on the other."

Kiandra glanced up as she heard Mephilis call her name, and struggled to get her breathing under control, "Fi... fine. I'm fine. Thanks for checking... I just... Fell." her voice was a little breathier than usual, due to the fact she had just cum, and she closed her eyes and bit her lip, hoping he would just leave, her body aroused again. "Damnit... I had just taken care of that..." Shhe didn't realize how loud that last sentence had been when he spoke up.
"Um, it's nothing... Really Meph... Mephilis. Sorry..." She had shortened his name in her imagination, and had now called him that. Hopefully he wouldn't read too much into it. Hopefully he would leave, that way she could take care of this... problem...

A smile came over Maverick's face when she confirmed they did have EM weaponry, and it turned to a bit of a sly grin when she asked why. Oh, did he love it when people asked him that. "What information we have on the Ravagers says their base is on the apex of a large set of rolling hills, and defended by powerful auto weapons and shielding." Nothing really ground breaking here, the Blade was not really equipped for orbital bombardment, so her EM weapons would take awhile to knock out their shields due to the range and energy dropoff passing through the planet's atmosphere. They might point this out, but he would not be deterred, continuing his explanation. The sun in system regularly has rather power solar flares, and based on their frequency I expect one to happen in four days. What I propose is, we get the Blade as close to the sun as we can when that flare hits. Outfit her to absorb the surge of energy coming from the sun during the super flare, then channel all that power to her weapons. With the power boost, she can bombard their base, the EM guns knock out the shields and do as much damage before the boost runs out." He would give them time to digest all of that while he pulled up a file of the know leaders of the Ravagers. Several different species, but notably most of three out of the ten were Tanuki. "It looks like somewhere between thirty to forty percent of the Ravagers are Tanuki. Atleast thirty percent of Tanuki admit to being members of their people's ancestral religion. They have a minor holiday coming up in... four days. A decent chunk of their number will be situated in one area, we figure out where they are celebrating this holiday, we can start the shooting there. Once the bombardment ends, we land and clean up whats left."

"Sounds like a plan." He says, catching the bag she tossed to him the bag and he moved to the opposite side of her and began to work. Going slowly at first, as he was watching how she did it and began to mimic her actions. Once he got comfortable with planting the grains, he began to adapt his own methods and moving faster. Despite how slow he started, he would would up meeting her in the middle, having made up for lost time once he got the hang of it. "

Mephilis found her voice to be... really off... and her excuse was really... typical. Did she have an abusive boyfriend hiding on the ship somewhere? Nah, if she were in such a relationship he figured she would be the abuser for sure. Then she called him meph, sure shes probably heard his brothers call him that but.. its so weird that she would. "Alright... Kia." he said, using her more casual shortened name aswell. "Try to keep your footing." he said before turning to go back to working out.

Kuna looked at his sly grin and met him with one of her own, "That's perfect." Her quiet voice was heard as she stood up and moved the hologram around. "And the best part..." she pressed a button, to show him that the three EM guns if aimed correctly, would combine into one stream of power. Nala grinned at that, and then said, "Tanuki... Mean buggers they are... I think that would be perfect to deal with. If anything, we could have you guys on standby on the Terminator and the Shadow, hidden behind the terrain. You've got Holo shields on that freighter?"

Rune smiled at him, then said, "Thanks. Now we can watch the magic happen..." She stepped back, waiting until he joined her, then turned on the grow lights. The seed almost immediately sprouted, and although they couldn't exactly see the growth, the seedlings began to progress towards small plants. "In about two days, they'll be ready for haarvest."

Kiandra nodded, and then realizing he wouldn't be able to see her, said, "Thank you Mephilis." She listened, and when it was silent, buried her hand between her thighs to get herself off again, the short encounter having aroused her again. Try as she might though, she could not make herself cum, and she grew frustrated with herself and her body.
"Dammit all to hell and back! Seriously?!" She huffed, and finished soaping up, her body humming with aroual that she could do nothing about. This was ridiculous.
As she finished her shower, she went to grab a towel, only to realize they were stacked on the other side of the room. Cursing to herself, she peeked out, looking around to see if anyone was around, and then headed towards the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom