Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princes of the Multiverse and the Princess of Shadows {[Mephilis&Kiandra]}

Maverick raised an eyebrow at the energy convergence capabilities of the Nyx Blade. "That means we will have time for more shelling before we lose the extra charge." He commented, hand on his chin as his eyes were drawn to Nala. Yes, having their ships planetside would be a very good idea, would make the follow up attack much faster. Though, it would not be as smooth as it could be. "No, Terminator has a pretty basic set up, no holo shields, no cloaking generator. We would have to be further back than the shadow, but could start moving as soon as the shelling starts. Land while they are still panicking and clean them up rather easilly."

Daimus tilts his head as the plants rise up, "It normally takes longer than this?" He asks, showing his complete lack of knowlege.

Mephilis would be back to throwing his mock punches with his heavy weights. Still alittle confused by her ton of voice and using 'Meph' randomly. "Women." He finally grumbled to himself as he continued to work out.

Nala and Kuna shared a look, and without saying a word, pulled up a parts list of what they had in storage.
"Think she can do it in four days?"
"Please, it'll take her two."
"Bet. I say three and a half. Literally right before they leave."
"Bet Kuna."

Both females turned back to Maverick, Nala explaining, "We've got the parts. I bet Rune can get your freighter outfitted in holo shields. Matter of fact, you get her free rein and she'll upgrade your ship and turn it into a sleeper."
"She'd be in heaven if you let her..." Kuna said as she looked at Maverick.
"You can let her know if you give your approval..." Kuna said, and then checked the time, it's starting to get to our night cycle on ship. I'm heading down for Dinner." She winked at the two before heading out of the bridge, passing Jerath on the way.

Rune smirked at Daimus, and said, "The only plant I know that grows that fast normally is Bamboo. Otherwise, plants need a full season of a year to grow." She looked at the lights, and realizing they were diming a bit, motioned to him, "I have to get dinner. If you decide to stay here, remember what I said about the Black potted plants." At his answer, she nodded, then headed out, meeting Kuna at the elevator.

Kiandra grabbed the towel, and easily dried herself, her fur fluffing as she dried it. Once she was completely dried, she threw the wet towel into the laundry basket, and grabbed another towel, wrapping it around her curvy body, and then grabbed her wet clothes. She took a breath, and headed back out, knowing she would have to pass by the gym on her way out. Of course, that ended up being the worst thing she could possibly do in her frustrated state, seeing Mephilis' arms bunching with the weights as he threw punches. She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to compose herself, before opening them.

"I mean, before I agree to anything I think we should talk price. I'd rather not go bankrupt upgrading her." Maverick said after appreciating the females in their banter. He wondered if all those fancy parts would not be wasted on a hand-me-down freighter, but it would be a start. If the price did not kill him, that is. After watching Kuna leave, the male's eyes turned back toward Nala. "Are you actually a robot, or do you have to eat?" He asked, watching her with a tilted head.

"Interesting.." He said, as he watched her watch the light. "I shall, but I think I'll be going to lay down." He said before watching her leave. Something told him this trip would either be really fun, or pure torture... or both. With a sigh, he made his way back to his claimed room.

By the time Kiandra opened her eyes, Mephilis had been putting his weights back in their slots. His fur was now slicken with sweat, his long golden mane practically stuck to his body. "Guess its time for my shower." He said simply, before walking toward the showers. Going by her, his eyes shamelessly checking her out in her towel as his post workout musk attacked her nostrils. All those masculine pheromones, coming off his half naked muscular body... glistened with sweat.
Ofcourse he was clueless to her current state and was walking by her to get to the showers.

Nala said, "You'll have to talk price with Rune. She can get parts for super cheap, so she might just charge you for the work... or ask for a favor. It all depends on her mood," she took a moment, and closed the hologram on the table before getting up, "And no. Not a robot. You hungry?" At his answer, she smiled, and the two headed down to the mess hall, stopping to ask Jerath if he was going to join them.

Kuna and Rune entered the mess hall, and set out the food, beef stew, rolls of bread, and butter for the bread. Kuna grabbed her own plate, and then sat down at the table. Calliope entered next, smiling at the two and grabbing a bowl.

Kiandra bit down on her lower lip as her eyes traveled down his body, her breath coming faster as she moaned under her breath. She took a deep breath, and his musk hit her nostrils. Her eyes widened, and then she closed them, trying to hold onto her control. As he passed her, he would hear a slight groan from her, and then she was gone, the smell of her arousal surrounding him as her tail disappeared up the steps.
She rushed to her room, closing the door behind herself, leaning back against it as she panted for air.

"Little bit, care to join me?" Maverick asked, gesturing toward the elevator before heading toward it with her. Jerath was fast asleep, and would not respond to them. "Hes a pretty heavy sleeper." Maverick said before they left the giant to his slumber and headed to mess hall.

Kiandra would run into Diamus who was about to open the door to his room. Practically pouncing off his shoulder as she pinballed into her room. His eyes following her confused as her arousal hit him. She would like hear him groan as her scent ignited his own sex drive. Yep... both it was. He thought as he went into his room and found his bed.

Mephilis was tempted to chase her down, feral feline style as her arousal hit him. However his rather strong willpower allowed him to shake the desire off and head into the shower like he had originally planned to. Now he knew why she was acting so weird... and that it was not a one sided attraction. Shaking his head, the male climbed into a shower and began washing himself.

Nala and Maverick entered through the double doors to find Rune, Kuna, and Calliope sitting at the table, bowls of fragrant stew in front of them. Rune looked up at them and then pointed towards the serving table, "Help yourselves. Looks like we might be the only ones for dinner."
Nala grabbed a bowl, and sat at the table. Once Maverick had joined them, Kuna said, "The ship runs on a 10 hour lit up day, four hours of dimmed light, and ten hours of darkness in the halls. The lights are motion activated in the hallway, just in case you guys get up and run around."

Kiandra heard Daimus' groan through the door, and she sank to the floor, her own groan slipping past her lips. Her pussy was soaked, and she slipped a hand down again, hoping beyond hope that she could get herself off. Sadly, again, it was not to be, and she slammed the back of her head into the door before getting up. She put her wet clothes into her laundry basket, along with the towel, and slipped into her bed, completely nude. She opened her window, and stared out into the void, the stars and darkness finally relaxing her enough to fall into sleep.

"Good to know." Maverick said as he began eating food, his eyes drifting over toward Rune. As he sat down across from her, "So your friends have been pimping you out to me." He says, a grin coming over his face as he began to eat. "They tell me know your way around tools, and can help me out with something I've been needing for a long time." He said, sitting back a bit, taking her in, appraising her. "You sure look like what I need." Watching her for a moment before leaning forward, grin still on his face. "So Miss Rune, how much would you charge..." He intentionally trailed off, letting the sexual undertone of his words sink in, waiting until just before it looked like she would speak to finish his sentence. "To upgrade my ship?"

Mephilis would get out of the shower, drying off in the open, since he was fairly sure noone was around given Kiandra's frantic exit and the dimmed lighting. If he was not interrupted, the golden male would return to his room to rest.

Rune grinned at him, and slightly sat back as she shared a glance with Nala and Kuna.
"Well that all depends on what your.. willing to do. Let me check it out first tomorrow, and I'll get back to you." Rune answered as Nala shook her head as she dropped her voice with suggestiveness to match his. Kuna chuckled, and the four of them finished dinner. Kuna got up, and waved, heading down to her room to sleep. Nala and Rune kept Maverick company, and then headed down to Level 4, to the den to watch a movie, inviting Maverick along.

The next morning, Kiandra was up while ship hours were still dark. She dressed in a white sports bra, and short shorts, and headed down to Level 5, wrapping her fists as she did so, going for a round at the punching bag.
Rune stretched as she woke up, realizing that she didn't remember coming back to her room. She yawned, and dressed, her heavy denim overalls over a sports bra. She slipped her feet into her custom boots, and headed down to the port to take a look at the freighter, turning on the spec radar to get a look at what she could do to upgrade the ship.

Nala was sitting in her chair, checking the calculations one more time, before inputting the coordinates and checking the thrusters. The roar of engines sounded before a short alarm sounded in the ship, followed by the words, "Imminent Warp Jump. Prepare to jump in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1." The ship froze for a moment, and those awake would grab onto something sturdy, although with the warp shields in place it would simply feel like a slight jostle and jolt as the ship dropped into Warp speed.

"Its a date then." Maverick purred before, leaning back as he finished his meal. After he finished, he was pretty tired, but he could hardly say no to a pair of attractive women that wanted his presence. So he joined them for the movie before heading off to bed. Sleeping late the next morning, he would still be in bed by the time Nala engaged the warp engine.

Daimus was up and in the mess hall, having taken the initiative to make coffee using what he could find in the kitchen. The inviting smell serving as a beacon that would attract his brothers who were in the waking world. Mephilis, and Nepharious would arrive in the mess hall to enjoy some wake up juice.

Nala would have noticed that Jerath was still snoozing in his chair on the bridge.

Kuna awoke to the smell of coffee as it drifted up to her. Her eyes widened, and she smiled sleepily, before getting up and getting dressed in blue and white athletic shorts, and a white sports bra, a hoodie over the top. She yawned and stretched, then padded down to Level 3, on bare feet. She was silent as she walked through the doors, and smiled at the males, but she was on a mission, and it consisted of the black gold that the goddess had provided for mere mortals. Her sleepy figure was absolutely adorable, and she had to stretch on her tippy toes to reach her favorite coffee mug, her fingers just slipping against the edge, and pushing it in even deeper, causing her to growl quietly.

Rune inspected the Terminator, and started making a mental list of everything she wanted to do to the ship. She headed up to Level five, sticking her head in to check on Kia who was now doing yoga to stretch, and then headed to Storage 1, where they kept all their spare parts. She found most of what she wanted, and most of that were duplicate parts, which meant she had no problem using them on the ship without payment. After she finished outfitting it, they wouldn't need to get another ship!

Calliope woke last, the only one of the five females who enjoyed sleeping in. She stretched and then sat up, yawning. A quick look at the clock, and she sighed, getting up and dressing in tight capri pants and a sports tank. She stopped down on Level 3, the smell of coffee luring her in, but she simply waved, and headed down to Level 5, joining Kiandra in the gym. She could grab coffee after her workout.

Kiandra grinned at Calliope as she joined her, and continued her poses as she stretched from one to the next. The transition was seamless, and something Calliope was jealous of, but Kiandra had beendoing yoga for years, while Calliope had just started.
"There's fresh coffee in the mess hall..."
"Thank the goddess... I'll be headed up to grab a cup here shortly. Probably take a cup to Nala, she's probably been attached to the pilot seat since she woke up."
"At least she slept last night... And in her own bed."
"What a shock..." Kiandra answered, knowing Nala sometimes sacrificed sleep to make sure everything was going well. There had been one time where they had had to drug her, because she had refused to sleep for days on end. True it had also been during the time that Rune had been kidnapped and held for ransom. Nala hated that she couldn't get to her baby sister, but Kia had made them all pay, leaving behind mangled plops of flesh.

Mephilis and Daimus would eye the female as she entered, "Morning." Daimus said as he watched her go to get her mug. Both males shamelessly eyeing her up in her morning get up, while Nepharious seems far too interested in his coffee. When she utterly failed to get her mug, Mephilis would stand up and head over toward her. Tempted to just pick her up and let her grab it herself, but he elects to do it the much simpler way of grabbing it for her easily. Offering the tiny cat her mug, "Might want to invest in a step ladder." He said after she took the mug from him.

THe other two males continued to chase Zs.

Kuna smiled up at him, and said quietly, "Thank you. I had a step stool, Rune kept stealing it..."
She walked over and poured herself a cup, adding a dollop of sweet cream to it, and then sitting down at the table, yawning adorably before sipping her coffee.
"Any of you know how to cook?" She asked, looking at each of the males.

Kiandra finished her workout, and nodding to Nala, headed up to Level 3 for the blessed coffee. She walked in, the natural sway in her hips drawing the eye. She almost stopped when she realized Mephilis was inside, but pushed through. She would not avoid him just because she wanted to get him naked. She blushed at the thought, which was thankfully covered by her fur, and walked to the coffee pot, grabbing her mug, and pouring fresh coffee for herself.

Mephilis would return to his seat, ending up beside the small female. When she asked about cooking, both he and Nepharious looked over at her, Then their eyes traveled over to find Daimus. "Daimus is out kitchen bitch, " Mephilis says simply, causing his blue haired brother to glare at him. They would watch eachother for a moment before Mephilis gestured to Kuna. "Well, kitchen bitch? The lady asked for food." Daimus would continue glaring as Mephilis until Kiandra walked in, and he would glance over at her, and then over at Kuna. "Only because the lady asked." He growled before digging through the kitchen to see what he could make.

Mephilis watched Kiandra with intrest as she walked by to get some coffee. His eyes tracing over her curves and watching her hips as they moved. "Good morning, Kiandra." He said as she started pouring coffee, eager to see how she would respond. If she looked ay him, she would see his knowing grin.

Kuna smiled at Daimus, and then yawned as she laid her head down on her arms. She appeared to fall asleep, but she was still awake. As such, at Mephilis' tone, she looked up, her head still on her crossed arms. She looked over at Kiandra, and very nearly smirked at her reaction.

Kiandra nearly spilled the coffee out as he spoke to her, and she turned to look at him, her purple eyes narrowing in annoyance. She took a sip of her coffee while watching him, then swallowed.
"Good morning Mephilis. Did you sleep well?" Her words were quiet and calm, but her twitching tail betrayed her nervousness. She tried to calm it, and realized that Kuna was full on smirking at her, her eyes studying Kiandra's body.

Mephilis leaned back, his eyes studying her body language. The faintest of smirks coming over his face as he let her watch him blatantly check her out. When she finally spoke, he waited to respond and took a drink of coffee. "Oh, I slept well, mostly." He said, his eyes moving to Kuna, letting Kiandra watch him do the same to her teammate. "Though, my bed was a bit... cooler... than I would have liked." He said, his eyes drifting back toward Kiandra, as if comparing the two with his whiteblack orbs. "How'd you sleep?"

As the two spoke, Daimus resolved to using flower and milk to create hommade pancakes. As well as putting some sausages on the skillet as he began to prepare his pancake batter. Nepharious would watch between Mephilis and Kiandra, quite curious if the two would just throw down on the lunch table.

Kiandra watched him look at her, and then watched him look at Kuna. The two females shared a quick look before she looked back at Mephilis, "I'm sure we can find you... a bed warmer..." She trailed off, and Kuna had to keep in the snort that almost came out of her at their blatant flirting. She looked over at Nepharious, raising an eyebrow like she was asking him if this was actually happening.

Kia continued, "I slept restlessly... had a lot of energy that I just... couldn't... burn off... I probably need to do more exercise tonight..." At the end of her words, she smirked at him, finally deciding to let the chips fall where they may. Plus, it would be a great way to expend some of her energy.

"I would appreciate that." Mephilis said, taking another drink from his coffee before relaxing into his chair. Nepharious gave Kuna a shrug, looking over at his golden brother who was all but fucking Kiandra with his eyes. The two had gone from nearly killing one another to being a hat drop away from going to poundtown. As the black feline smirked at him, he raised an eyebrow, tilting his head a bit before taking another sip. "What a coincidence, I was just thinking I could use more exorcize too, maybe we can spar together or something... burn all that energy.." those last few words were covered in a very suggestive purr.

"I look forward to it..." Kiandra said, her eyes half lidded as her own purr tinted her words. Kuna rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, drawing their attention, a pointed look in her eyes as she looked at both Kiandra and Mephilis. Kiandra just grinned unabashed as she leaned back against the counter and sipped her coffee.

Rune came up, covered in oil, a happy grin on her face as she entered the mess hall. Kuna looked up at her and said, "Go clean yourself off, then you can go help Daimus with breakfast."
"Fine." She stuck her tongue out at her, then turned to head out the doors. She stopped quickly, and looked back over at the males.
"How attached is Maverick to your guys' ship?"
Once they answered, she grinned sheepishly, "Keep him away from it..."

Mephilis would look down at Kuna as she sighed, "Don't worry Kuna, you can spar with us." He said before finishing his mug of coffee and setting it down. Nepharious would give him a look, shaking his head with a sigh. When Rune came in, both Mephilis and Nepharious would look back at her. Her question would cause the golden feline to shake his head. "Its a freighter." He said, pausing as if he were remembering something for prompted a sighed. "Called Terminator..." Nepharious would laugh at that, shaking his head, "I have no idea honestly."

"I think I heard him talking marriage plans." Daimus said in a deadpan voice as he continued to stir and mix the batter.

Rune's eyes widened as she looked at Daimus, "You are kidding right...?" She looked back at the doors, biting her lower lip as she thought about how she had left the ship. "Shit..."

Kiandra and Kuna laughed at the worry in her eyes.
"I'm sure it'll be fine... I know you'll leave the ship in much better condition."
"True... but still." Rune said as she headed over to the sink to wash off. Kuna shook her head and said, "You are covered in oil... clothes and all..."
Rune arched an eyebrow, and then grinned toothily, before unhooking her overalls and letting them pull at her feet, which she slipped out of, boots and all. It left her in a bikini style underwear, the matched the sports bra. Kuna rolled her eyes, and Rune sighed, before grabbing her clothes and heading up to Level 2 in her underwear to get changed.

"Not at all, I think they are even planning on starting a family." Daimus added as Rune fell for what he thought was obvious Satire, she might figure it out now. If not, he would just keep having fun with her. Turning, he flipped the sausages in the skillet before smoothing out the pancake batter.

When Rune basically stripped infront of the three men, she got more than a little attention from their eyes. "You know, we might as well just make it a full on team building exercise." Mephilis said as he appraised the mechanic. His eyes then moving to find Kiandra. "What do you think?" He asked, while he was not expecting for them all to join... He certainly would not mind at all.

Kiandra smirked at him, "I prefer the first time, one on one... so I can judge your skill level..."
Kuna very nearly spit it the mouthful of coffee she had just sipped, and this was what Calliope walked into.

She looked around then asked, "What did I miss?"
Kuna answered, "Kiandra and Mephilis have been eye fucking each other while they flirt."
"Nice. So she'll break her year long dry..." Calliope couldn't finish her sentence as Kiandra had sprung across to press her hand over her mouth.
"One more word Calliope... one more..." Her voice was low with threats as she glared at Calliope who simply smirked and shrugged. When Kiandra pulled away, Calliope simply grinned again, and winked at the rest of them.

Rune walked back in, dressed in a black skirt and white top. She walked over to Daimus and after looking over what he was doing, smiled and started helping him.

"You won't have the mental faculties to do much judging." Mephilis said to her answer, his gaze turning toward the new female as she arrived. A grin coming over his face as Kiandra moved to silence. "A year huh? No wonder you 'fell' in the shower." He said as Nepharious looked over at Kiandra, a bit of a grin on his face. "Only a year? I had you pegged for one of those, 'wait till marriage' types."

As Rune came to join him, Daimus made room for her to do her thing. He readied a pan for his pancake batter. Making sure it was nice and slick before pouring the batter onto the surface.

Calliope looked over at Nepharious and smirked, "Oh you would be almost right... she's more of the in a relationship type lover. She doesn't go sleeping around. It's why it's been over a year for her."
"We are not bringing up that asshole..." Kiandra said, looking up at the ceiling as she sighed. Calliope was going to do what she wanted to do, no matter what.

Kuna responded, "He did mess you up though. After he cheated on you you were in such a mood."
Kiandra sighed again, and then leveled her glare at them, "Yeah, well I am going to try something new..."

Up on the bridge, Nala engaged the auto pilot and headed out. She smiled softly as Jerath and patted his ankle, to get him to wake up. "You hungry? Breakfast should be done."

Rune had started on the eggs, breaking them with one hand as she easily whisked them in a bowl with a bit of heavy cream.

"Really, a romantic lady? Coulda fooled me." Daimus said as he continued working on the pancakes, cooking both sides before tossing them on a plate. His gaze on Kiandra would go from teasing to sympathetic as they discussed the end of her last relationship. "I'm sorry that happened to you, noone deserves to be treated like that.." He said as he finished the final pancake, setting the plate full of pancakes on the table. Following it up with a plate full of sausages.

"Yeah, thats a horrible way to end a relationship, kinda like acu-" Nepharious started, but he stoped when he noticed his golden brother giving him a side eyed glare.Pausing for a moment before clearing his throat. "Actually drifting... apart..." he said very artificially. It was rather clear that he was going to saw something else.

Jerath would stir a bit as Nala touched him, "I don't wanna go to... school mama...." He groaned as he tried to turn on his side as if he here in a bed. Nearly falling right out of his seat before he finally jolts away. "Who, wha... where?" He asked as he sleepily looked around to find Nala. Oh, hey Nala!" He said enthusiastically. "Oh, yeah, eating is a good idea!" He says before standing up to go with her.

Back
Top Bottom