Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princes of the Multiverse and the Princess of Shadows {[Mephilis&Kiandra]}

Kiandra chuckled, and settled, saying, "Pretty much. At least I saw his true colors before we were mated." She relaxed into Mephilis' lap, since he was still holding her, and Calliope grabbed a sandwich as she said, "Yeah, I'll hold you to that, if I ever find the ass again. Either way, he got a beat down when Nala and Kiandra found me. They left me in Kuna's care, she's our best medic, and beat him pretty extensively before his guards got him away."
"It was one of the few times that I lost control. Kind of how I did with Mephilis and Jerath when they damaged my ship." Kia said, scrunched her nose up in a bit of guilt and shame. She sighed, then looked at the time on the ship clock above the screen.

"I'm heading to the gym. See ya guys later." Kiandra stood up pushing against Mephilis' hands as her ass ground down into his ass enticingly, and waved good bye as she disappeared out the door. Calliope watched her go, then turned back, "One more round?"

In the golden male's lap, she would feel that her body was starting to coax out an erection from the male. She would also notice that his blunderbus was actually his secondary firearm compared to the canon that was taking shape beneath her. His gaze moving over to Calli as she spoke, an eyebrow raising as the story of his fate unfolded. "Guards? If someone needs guards, they can't be too hard to find, get me any info you can remember about him and I bet my nerd can find him." The nerd in question ofcourse, was Maverick, if anyone could find someone it would be that dumbass genius.

When Kiandra got up to 'go to the gym', Mephilis figured she was getting tired of waiting... especially with the not so subtle looks he had been giving her. Looking over at Calli, Mephilis would shake his head. "Maybe next time beautiful, I need to go tone of my muscles before I forget and start to lose me shape." he said as he stood up, walking by her and placing a quick hand on her shoulder as he passed. "Next time, and don't forget those details." He said as he exited the room and made his way toward the gym, searching for s specific female.

Calliope nodded to Mephilis, watching him walk out behind Kia, and then turned to Nepharious, knowing Jerath wouldn't have noticed anything.
"Do they think they are fooling any body?"

Kiandra would be dead lifting weights as Mephilis walked in, she looked up at him, slowly smirking at him as she lifted twice her weight on the bar, and then put it down. Her eyes followed him as he approached, and she continued lifting, getting the bar up four more times, before dropping the weight, and taking a breather.

Nepharious would look right at Jerath and nod. "Yeah, I think they do." He said, watching Jerath... be Jerath. He turned his gaze toward her, showing a faint glance of sympathy from what they were told about. Getting his fingers adjusted on his controller, he smiled at her. "Shall we?"

Mephilis would throw off most of his clothing on his way to the weights. As he got by her, he was completely exposed, aside from his underwear, which... well even though some of his erection had dissipated in the walk, it was still quite evident. Setting up some weights, he glanced over at Kiandra. "I am glad my blunderbus did not kill you, would be a damn waste if you died not knowing the touch of a man." He said as he lifted the set up, and began doing bar curls. He was lifting one large set that weighed around four hundred pounds and exhibited minimal strain. It was pretty clear just looking at him that since he had no innate magic like his brothers, Mephilis focused quite heavily on pushing his body to the highest peaks it could reach.

As he lifted the weights, his eyes never left her body. "I'll warn you right now Kiandra, going from some bitchboy will be like going from a throwing knife to a bearing sword. I'm going to show you a plane of existence you cannot yet imagine. When I take you, I am going to keep you and use your body until I am satisfied." Setting the weights down, Mephilis approached her. Not getting close enough to touch her, but letting his masculine scent assail her senses. "I'm going to show you how a man that does not need a balloon attached to his dick pleases a woman." He reached over, his hand teaching at the idea of touching her chin, but stays just out of reach as he pulls it back.

"Let's." Calliope answered, a sweet smile on her face as she started the game up with the two of them.

Kiandra watched as he stripped his clothing, her eyes following the line of his body down, and realizing just how large of a weapon he was packing. Her eyes widened, and she stepped closer as he did, his scent calling to her as she smirked at his words.
"Quite confident are you, that you'll make me see the stars tonight." She answered him, as he almost touched her chin, and she grinned, before side stepping around him, and letting her own scent wash over him, her arousal adding a dark jungle scent to her natural rain and orchid scent. She shrugged off her jacket, grabbed her boxing gloves, and then approached the punching bag, letting him watch her form move, powerfully and sensually.
"Well? What are you waiting for? Me to run? Trigger the hunt for you?" She said, gauging the distance between them as she moved gracefully. There was a large bench in the bathroom that would suit their needs very well, or they could easily rush back up to Level 2 to one of their rooms...

As they played, nepharious proved to actually be helpful, unlike Jerath. He often used Jerath as a distraction and ambushed the people that were focused on him. The two would often share high fives that at times pushed Neph around on the couch.

"You say that like its an accomplishment." He said as he watched her move away, and he began to follow, her scent igniting his desire further... but he had to stay in control, for now atleast. "It seems your expectations have been set far too low, I can make you see stars just by turning you toward any window." He purred as he circled around the punching bags, a grin coming over his face before he reached out and took hold of her shoulder, pulling the female back into him. "You will know when I want you to run." He growled, running the blunt side of his claws up her side. "Though running will be pointless, because deed down inside your core, you want me to catch you, to dominate you. Because you know I am strong enough, skilled enough... tough enough. I have already proven that, you don't have to hold back and pretend to submit to me... you will submit to me, or you will be conquered." He purred as his claws reached her neck, and he turned his hand over to use the lethal side of his natural weapons to pull her chin in for their first kiss, a sweet, tender thing with the alluring threat of his intentions laced within in. "I won't make you see stars tonight Kiandra, I will make you burn like a star yourself."

The three were still playing as Kuna walked in, dressed in long black leather pants, slits on the sides that were laced up with ribbon, and a green corset. She froze at the door, as she noticed Nepharious, and would have slipped away had Calliope not seen her.
"Hey, come in and play with us. Kia made sandwiches too, if your hungry."
"Yeah... a little..." She said, coming in and rounding the couch, sitting on the end, next to Nepharious. She grabbed a controller and sandwich, sticking the sandwich in her mouth, and looking at the screen, refusing to look over at Nepharious, although she did have one ear pointed in his direction. Calliope, who noticed that, didn't say a word, just smiled and shook her head at Kuna, realizing she was crushing her on Nepharious.

Kiandra watched him move, slowly around the punching bag and then pull her into his arms, relaxing into them as he ran his claws down her side in a light caress. It caused her head to fall back as she took a deep breath, and her own hands drifted down to press her claws into the sides of his hips. As she felt her head being tilted, she took a moment to look up at him, his words making her hotter than she had ever been, her pussy clenching and releasing a gush of fresh cream between her legs. Her eyes closed as he kissed her, happily kissing him back as her tongue ventured out to play against his. When he pulled away, and told her she would burn like the stars, she believed him, as he already had her higher than ever before, and she reached up with one hand to fist it into his hair and pull his head down for another kiss, surrendering to his power, but making sure he knew she was still a fighter. She relaxed against his body submitting like a good little female.

"Oh, hey there." Nepharious said, glancing over at the newcomer. Though, when she did not look back at him, he just looked back at the game. She made no sense, before she was creeping outside his door listening to him, now she wouldn't even look at him. He tried to shrug it off and focus on the game, using Jerath's reckless aggression to his advantage and getting quite a few kills.

Mephilis felt her body tense up in his arms as they kissed. A grin forming over his lips as he pulled away. "My my, did you go and cum before I even laid a hand on your pussy?" He purred over her fur as his lips teased over her neck. "Good girl, but thats just the first of many. This will be a night long remembered, I promise you." He purred before he turned her around to face him, he took her lips into his as he pulled her close. Her large breasts smooshing against his powerful, somewhat fluffy chest. Their heartbeats becoming one sound as his hands selfishly groped her body as if she were his property. After a long, grope filled makeout session, Mephilis began to effortlessly rip her clothing off if she had not removed it herself by now. Once she was nude, he would step back, "I've got someone whose been dying to meet you." offering her a knowing grin as he proceeded to remove his underwear. His massive feline cock popping out with a vengeance as it was finally freed from its prison. It was much larger than one might expect from a male of his size, more like something someone would imagine on a frame the size of Jerath. He watched her, his hand moving along his shaft, showing it to her from different angles. "Are you ready?" He asked, as if he already knew what she was going to do now.

Kuna heard him but couldn't answer, and she almost winced at her own behavior. She opened her mouth, and then sighed, slumping into herself as she lost herself in the game. Calliope just smiled softly, and then nudged Nepharious with her tail, motioning him to her to say quietly while Jerath and Kuna were distracted by the screen and game.
"She doesn't have... a lot of experience." She whispered to him, her eyes widening to see if he would understand what she was saying about Kuna.
"You're going to have to be gentle with her..."

At his purring words, she purred back, and her body pressed into his as he called her a good girl. She shivered, her ears perking up, and she wondered at her reaction to just his words. Her body turned into him and her breasts were suddenly sandwiched between them, and she looked up at him, her violet eyes glowing with an inner light as she licked her lips sexily. He tore her clothes off, and she helped, kicking her pants off and then stepping back as she watched him finally take his underwear off. Her sexy grin froze on her lips as her eyes widened as she took in the absolute monster he had. She swallowed, then looked back up at him uncertainly, taking a step back as she said, "Th... that's not going to fit..." She took another step back from him, her eyes wide in a bit of sensual panic, although her pussy was slick with her cream, body fighting mind.

Nepharious glanced over at Calli as she spoke, but looked a bit confused considering as far as he could tell she did not like him very much. He looked even more confused when she told him to be gentle... he has not even been rough with her... atleast not by his standards? Was saying hello rough by their standards? This confusion really threw his game off and caused him to die for the last time. "Damnit.." He grumbled as he tried to get his groove back.

Mephilis grinned at her mixed reaction, watching as she began to move back despite wanting to come forward. Gesturing a hand toward her, before coming back to himself. "Oh, it will." he purred as he began to walk toward her. "Come to me." He commanded as he reached out to touch her cheek. "You're going to hurt his feelings, hes waited so long for you." He said, running a hand down her arm and pulling her hand toward his throbbing monster. "Don't be shy, say hello..."

Calliope rolled her eyes, and then said quietly, "She likes you, more than you think, but she hasn't had any experience. With anyone. At all." She arched her eyebrows, looking over at him to see if he understood her words.
"You have to take it either slow with her, or explain everything to her..." Calliope stopped talking as Kuna looked over, a questioning look on her face as she narrowed her eyes at the two then turned back to the game.

Kiandra looked back up at him, as he approached her as you would a wild injured animal, and took her arm gently as she swallowed anxiously. She let him lead her hand towards him, and wrapped her palm around the tip of his cock, before tightening it as she looked up at him, a kind of wide eyed, feminine look as she swallowed again. Her nipples were hard points, body aroused, as her scent drifted up between them, showing him that her body was all for it even if her mind was still anxious about it.

"Don't worry, we are just talking about you." Nepharious says with a bit of a grin as he notices Kuna looking over at them. As the game went on, he would decide to be a little... clever. During a pretty intense firefight, he would slither his tail around her waist. His tail now resting in her lap as they played. Jerath was continuing to be Jerath, contributing heavily to the other team's cause.

Mephilis would grin at her as he watched het battle herself. "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of everything." He purred before scooping his arm under her legs and lifting her up effortlessly. Holding her close, he moved up to the second floor. Both of them completely nude as they entered the elevator. As they moved up, he stared down at her, watching as she reacted to the situation. Imagining what was going through her mind, as the elevator came to a stop and began to open he leaned in to kiss her. As the door opened, a shocked Daimus came into view as the sight of those to completely naked was not what he was expecting. Pulling back from the kiss, mephilis would nod to his brother. "Greetings." He said plainly as he jsut walked by the confused male.

As he walked down the hallway toward Kiandra's room, a door before it would open. "You want anything to eat?" Could be heard coming from the room as a half naked Maverick stepped into view. His attention turned toward the room behind him as he waited for Rune's response. Nodding to her, he turned to start tot he elevator and froze for a moment. "Couldn't wait to get to the room huh?" He asked as lifted a hand to block the view of his brother's dick, while keeping the nude Kiandra in sight. "For what?" Mephilis asked as he began to pass his brother. "To take off your clothes, like a normal person." maverick responded, causing Mephilis to pause and turn toward his brother. "What about this situation is normal to you?" Maverick would just shrug exasperatedly as Mephilis headed on toward Kiandra's room, letting her open the door before stepping in.

"Who else is fucking tonight?" Maverick asked with a laugh as he looked over at Rune.

Inside the room, the male would allow the female time to lock the door if she so chose. Then he carried her through her room and onto her bed. He chose her room for the fact that it would be him invading her territory and conquering her. Framing the situation in this light only aroused him further as he crawled ontop of her. His large, powerful hands tracing her curves as he leaned in to kiss her again. Finally after all of this time, one of his hands would finally find her pussy, teasing her entrance with the threat of penetration. It would not take much, she was so wet, and had already came. Though, getting his cock in there might be a different story, based on her reaction to his dick, he doubts her previous male really compared to this. He was going to have to treat her like a virgin, a grin coming over his lips as he wondered if the dog was even able to pop her cherry. With those thoughts in mind, he began to run his tongue down her neck, all the way to her large breasts. Using his tongue, he began to tease one of her nipples as his free hand moved to massage the other.

Kuna would startle as his tail wrapped around her waist, and then the tip landed to rest in her lap. She looked up, and died in the game, and sighed, before a soft smile rested on her lips and she caressed the tip with her fingers, squeezing softly, before throwing herself back in the game.
Calliope smirked and turned her attention back to the game, shooting at someone who was targeting Jerath.

Kiandra huffed as he swung her up into his arms and then smiled as he walked towards the elevator. She looked back at the mess of clothes they left behind, and couldn't find it within herself to care. As they headed up in the elevator, she looked down at their nude bodies. She had no qualms running around naked, very confident in her own skin, and so she just smirked up at him. He kissed her as the door opened, and Daimus came into view. She smiled and waved at him as Mephilis carried her towards her room.

Maverick was at the door, asking Rune about food. She nodded, and said, "Yeah..." and then trailed off as she noticed he had gotten distracted by something outside. She grabbed her sheet, and wrapped it around herself, getting up and meeting Maverick at the door, and looking around him. She smirked as a naked Mephilis appeared, carrying an equally naked Kiandra. As they disappeared into Kiandra's room, Rune giggled and answered Maverick, "Who knows, but I wondered when those two would finally crack..Crack... now I'm hungry. Feed me Maverick..."

Kiandra locked the door, and then smiled as he carried her to the bed and laid her down. Her eyes watched him as he crawled over her, his large body covering hers easily. Her pussy clenched and she sighed as he began to caress her body. Her legs spread as he reached down and began to play with her pussy, cream gushing around his fingers, and she groaned, her head falling back as her eyes fell close. He started licking her breasts and she sighed again, in pleasure.

Nepharious smiled when she seemed receptive of his tail, letting it rest on her lap as they played. He continued to work with jerath to try and make use of his recklessness. After one particularly good play by the two of them, Jerath turned to high five his brother. Nepharious responded in kind but Jerath was much stronger and the simple act of high fiving send Nepharious sliding into very close quarters with Kuna. "Sorry." He said as he slid away to create a little distance between the two. "Ooops! My bad!"

"Once you tell me what you want." Maverick starts before lightly boping her nose. "I will get you food." Once she gave him her order, he left for the mess hall to get them some food.

After spending some time on her lovely breasts, the golden male began to work his way down her body. His fingers starting to penetrate her, slowly moving around inside her as he worked to prepare for for his dick. He got his lips to her lower abdomen, starting to kiss and nibble her flesh as he started moving his fingers inside her more quickly. Finally he would lower his head, burying his face into her hot, soaked pussy. Purring loudly into her as his long, thick tongue slid inside her, opening her a bit wider as he began to grind his rouge taste buds agaisnt her sensitive walls.

Kuna looked over in shock as Nepharious was almost pushed into her, and Calliope had to bite her lip to not laugh. Kuna had to remind herself to breath, and said, "It's okay..." She got quiet, wanting to tell him that he could sit closer to her, but couldn't say the words. She shifted in her seat, moving a little closer to him and went back to paying attention to the game, although every couple of seconds, she would play her fingers over his tail, still wrapped around her waist.

Rune smirked, and said, "We've got Ramen soup, easy to make and filling." She smiled watching him head out, as her nose crinkled at his book. She shook her head and went back to the bed, curling up in the warm spot he left behind.

Kiandra gasped as Mephilis started to slowly making his way down her body. His fingers pushing into her tight pussy, caused her to mewl, her body arching in pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked down, watching as he licked and nibbled on her lower stomach. She sucked it in, giggling a bit at the sensation, before he was there. Her eyes widened, and she tried to close her thighs around his face, before almost keening in pleasure as his thick tongue stretched her open, his rough tongue scraping against her inner walls, her cream gushing, covering his tongue with her sweet flavor.
Her hands fisted in his hair, and she lost herself in the sensations running through her at her first foray into oral. Tarun had never done this to her. Had she known this was what she was missing, she would have put him on his knees in front of her.

Nepharious took notice of her moving closer to him, and responded in kind, getting close enough that they almost touching. His play began to slowly decline as he was thinking more about the girl next to him and less about the game. This became most evident when he was looking over at Kuna as Jerath began one of his signature insane charges. Things went south pretty quickly without Neph there to salvage is craziness into something useful. "Neph, are you there!?" Jerath exclaimed, pulling his brother back into reality or rather virtual reality. "Oh fuckshit." He growled as he began rushing back to where his brother was dying.

As Maverick strutted his way into the cafeteria, he would see Daimus, who was eating a sandwich. "Sup." He said simply as he went over to start making the ramen. Daimus was about to speak, but as Maverick went by him he smelled the unmistakable scent of sex on his brother. "Its barely been 24 hours and you and Meph are already getting some? Who else? Am I the only one not getting laid tonight. Maverick just grinned at his brother's anguish. "Probably. Don't worry, I have a feeling your balls will not be as blue as your hair forever." He said, thinking back on how Rune suggested they would all 'pay' for the ship.
"A feeling?"
"Am I ever wrong?"
"Well there was that time on Ther-"
"I am not sure what you are talking about, must have been a dream, you really must stop dreaming about me Daimus, people will start to talk."

Mephilis would grin into her as she came in his face, licking up all of her honey as he continues seeking out all of her most sensitive areas. Once he figured out where she was most sensitive, he would grind his tongue into her feverishly. His purr transitioning into a roar as he violently shook her vaginal canal. He began to stand on her bed, his powerful hands gripping her legs as he moved. He would be holding her upside down as he continued to eat her out.

Kuna giggled as she watched Nepharious realize that Jerath was dying in the game, and start paying attention again. She and Calliope shared a glance, Calliope smirking at her before turning back to the game, eyes widening as she rushed to Jerath's aid. She took down a couple of enemies, reaching his character.
Kuna lifted a hand to her face, feeling the heat of the blush there, and shook her head, turning back to the game again. Her own tail slid along the couch and ended up between her body and Nepharious, tapping back and forth, both of them so close that if she wasn't touching her thigh, she was touching his.

Kiandra mewled his name, her pussy clenching around his tongue. His purr stimulated her clit, and she jolted up, before realizing she was being lifted by her hips up. Her legs hooked over his powerful shoulders and she hung upside down as he began his assault on her pussy, screaming as her eyes rolled into the back of her head at the sensation. She came again, her muscles tightening and relaxing as she hung there. Her body quivered in his arms and she grabbed his calves behind her, her claws sinking in to hold herself steady as she jolted up. If this was what he could do with his mouth, she wouldn't survive his cock. She keened again, screaming his name as her pussy constricted around his tongue, fresh cream coating it and his face.

Last edited:
"Woo!" Jerath shouted as Callie saved his character's life, looking over at the female and patting her shoulder. "Aren't you just the sweetest? I'm going to have to find a way to thank you for all your help today!" He said with a large smile, before going back to being jolly dead weight. Nepharious would inch a bit closer to her, carefully leaning his head on her shoulder as he played.

After she came again, Mephilis released her legs and let her fall forward onto her front on the bed. Kneeling down infront of her, he pulled her up to her knees into a deep kiss. His tongue covered in her honey as it massaged her own. He would pull back, leaving a trail of fluid between their lips. "Do you like the way you taste?" He asked as his hands began massaging her body. "I'll give you a choice Kiandra, if you are truely afraid of my cock, tell me and I will not put it in you... tonight... but then you will pleasure me with your mouth instead."

Calliope grinned at Jerath, and killed a sharpshooter as she reached down for a sandwich.
Kuna almost startled as he laid his head in her shoulder. She took a deep breath, and looked back at the screen, as they continued playing. She slid her hand down, and started playing her fingers over his tail again, her own tail sneaking up into his lap.
Calliope stole a glance at the two, and grinned, turning back to the game.

Kiandra dropped down, on her stomach, gasping for air, pupils blown out in pleasure as he knelt before her. She looked up and he pulled her in to kiss her, letting her taste herself on his tongue. She groaned into the kiss, her pussy heating up again and she nodded as he asked her of she liked the taste of herself. She looked up at him, panting as she licked her lips and he spoke again, this time, telling her she had a choice. She grinned, and shook her head. There was no choice. She wanted him to prove to her that he would fit inside her, and as answer, she pushed up on her knees, her ass in the air, as she rested on her elbows. "Please Meph... I want you inside me..." what she didn't tell him was just how bad she burned inside for him, her pussy clenching for stimulation, to be stretched.

"You have an imaginary ticket for one free massage." Jerath finished, as he continued to try to play. Not getting many kills, but under the watchful gaze of Nepharious and Callie he was getting alot of assists. Nepharious would pet her tail gently as he felt it come into his lap, sighing contently as he was enjoying the slight cuddles and gaming.

Mephilis grinned as she exposed her desire laden pussy to him. He had expected this answer, there was no way she could pass on penetration now... not after what hes done to her body. Looming his large body over hers. he planted his hands onto her's interlocking their fingers as he held her in place. "Are you excited for your first real breeding?" He purred as he brought his large cock up to her pussy. Not pushing it in, but under, the top of his length grinding against her clit as he pushed forward. His tip down near reaching her chest once their bodies connected. He was giving her a bit of a demonstration of just how far inside her this thing was going to go. Reaching down, he bit into the scruff of her neck harshly as he pulled back. He began to thrust, still teasing her entrance by grinding his shaft against it. Her hot juices cascading over his flesh, causing him to purr as he used her to lubricate himself. Once he was good and wet, and she was sufficiently teased, Mephilis pulled back. This time aligning with her entrance as he began to penetrate her. Moaning as her tight, basically unused walls tightened around him. He pushed in as far as he could, before her tunnel became too tight. With a low growl, he would pull back, and start gently thrusting into her. With each thrust, he got a little bit deeper as she was gradually opening up for his girth. "You're basically a virgin, fuck." He moaned as he gradually made good on his promise, after many tender thrusts, he had finally hilted himself in her. "Shittt..." he groaned, as he took one hand off of hers and ran it along her abdomen, feeling the indent he was leaving in her.

Kuna shivered as he pet her tail, and she realized that it had been a horrible idea for her to put her tail in his lap. Then again, how was she to know that her tail was so sensitive. It felt like every time he played with the tip, she felt it down at her clit, like there was a direct line to it. She bit her lower lip, and tried to play attention to the game, but it was obvious she wasn't successful as she started dying.

Kiandra nodded against him, saying quietly, "Yes." She thrust her hips back towards him as he maneuvered himself down to grind his hard cock over her lips and down. She felt him near her breasts, and had to gasp air in as she realized just how deep he was going to go. She nearly started to say stop, before he bit down on her neck, causing her to sigh and relax. When he positioned himself at her entrance, her pussy clenched around just the tip, almost like a kiss. He started pushing in, stretching her pussy tight around him, and she gasped for air. She felt tears come to her eyes at the painful pleasure that raced through her, and just when she though she couldn't stretch anymore, he stopped and started pulling out. Her pussy clenched, and she jolted under him before he started the long slow press back in. She cried out, as he finally bottomed out inside her, not really hearing his words about feeling like a virgin, but she would have readily agreed, if his cock was any indication. Her heart was racing in her chest, and she was jolting under him, her pussy quivering around his cock tightly. She was almost already at the edge, any little touch would set her off, and she wasn't sure she would survive it.

"Are you ok?" Nepharious asked as he noticed Kuna's performance had begun to dip. Glancing over at her, before putting his eyes back on the game.

Mephilis would hold this pose for some time, letting her adjust to the sensation. His hands moving to start messaging her breasts. "I hope your ready." He purred before he began to thrust, nice and slow. She was not ready for hard thrusts just yet, so he was letting her body get used to having him inside her. His barbs grinding tightly against all of her walls as he moved within her. "Cum for me, Kiandra, coat my cock with your honey.." He purred into her neck as he slowly began to move more quickly.

Kuna nodded, shifting in her seat, his tail falling between her legs, not noticing until she squeezed her thighs together, realizing the tip of his tail was twitching against her pussy for a moment, before she sprang up. "Gotta go to the bathroom... be right back." She exclaimed as she rushed out of the room, heading down to the gym's bathroom. Calliope watched her go, a puzzled look in her eyes but turned back to the game.

Kiandra mewled softly as he began to thrust, and within the first couple thrusts began to cum around his cock, slicking his entry into her tight pussy, as she slightly loosened around him in arousal. Her pussy clenched as she came, and his cock pushed against her g-spot, causing her to scream and cum again, a wave of pleasure swamping her before the first orgasm was done. Her claws ripped into her sheets, and she panted his name as she came down, her body relaxing under his, ready for more.

Nepharious watched her go, shrugging before turning back to the game with the others.

"Good girl." He growled as he continued to move inside her, each thrust harder than the last. He began to purr into her flesh as all her hot juices surged his stimulation forward. "Your pussy is so good, I'm going to cum soon. I hope you have you have your protection up." He uttered as he began to pound her with more aggression. "Cause I fully intend to fill you up." He growled before he bit down on her harder, his thrusts becoming more frantic for several moments before he hilted himself inside her. Squeezing her breasts harshly as he held her close, keeping her in place as his cannon bombarded her insides with his hot semen. "Oh... fuck..."

Kuna splashed cold water over her face, body humming in arousal. Dear goddess, what was Nepharious doing to her? She had never been this aroused before...
She shook her head and sighed, taking a deep breath to calm herself. Hurriedly making use of the facilities, she headed back up, entering the den quietly, and making her way back over to sit in her spot, next to Nepharious. She smiled sweetly at him and waved off Calliope's questioning glance and grabbed her controller again, sitting down next to him again as she turned her attention towards the game.

Kiandra groaned as he moved harder within her, pussy spasming around his cock in pleasure. Nearly mindless, she heard him talk about protection and she nodded under him, her head brushing back against his as he bit into her scruff. She mewled, and shifted under him, the last thrust slamming against her cervix, causing her to blow her top, body jolting against his as he began to cum inside her, filling her up, until it had no where to go except out, gushing around the tight seal of her pussy around his cock. She looked down at herself, at her stomach, eyes wide as she panted, realizing that she now looked pregnant, and the indent of his cock could no longer be seen. She quivered around him, her body over stimulated, and she cried out as he shifted, "No... oh... shit!" Small aftershocks rocked her body, every time she shifted or he did, it was like the wave rushed her again, and her eyes rolled into the back of her skull, body jolting like a live wire had been placed on her.

Back
Top Bottom