Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-No title as of yet- (Punkjello and NaoChan)

The male looked to his arms and then chuckled softly. "Do you enjoy the sight of them?" He inquired, one of his arms lifting up lightly and his powerful, thick bicep flexing tightly. The skin of his arm tightened around the large muscle as he flexed it playfully, smirking to the young prince.

Nicolaii bit his lip a little bit as Dimitri flexed tightly for him. He gently moved the game out of the way and crawled closer to him. He reached out and ran his hand over his bicep and down his arm slowly. Oh, man it felt so good under his hand.

The large muscle tightened repeatedly as the young prince crawled close and his small fingers ran over the expanse of the thick muscle. He smirked in amusement and shook his head, chuckling lowly. "Mmm. Feels that good, I take it?"​

"Yeah..." Nicolaii said softly, nodding his head slowly at the man, his hands rubbing up and down Dimitri's whole arm. He wondered when the last time his knight had a good massage. He wondered if what he was doing felt good to the man too.

The man chuckled as hie powerful arm tightened repeatedly, each muscle along the long limb flexing and tightening underneath the wandering fingers of his young prince. The rubbing made him relax considerably, sighign in pleasure and grinning. "Mmmn..."

"Lay on your stomach? I want to give you a massage," Nicolaii said, looking up at Dimitri with a small smile at him. "You look like you haven't been massaged in a very long time." He looked like he hadn't been touched like that in a while too.

The male blinked and chuckled softly at the other's order. "Of course>" He grinned and moved to lay down upon his stomach, his arms crossing lightly beneath him and his haed resting against his powerful forearms. "Do what you wish." He smiled, nodding.

Nicolaii smiled as he watched Dimitri lay on his stomach. He crawled onto his back and straddled his waist. His hands then began massaging his lower back, working out the tight muscles. He slowly let his hands travel up his back, massaging and rubbing out the kinks.

The male groaned slowly as the hands began to massage at his lower back. "Mmn..." He growled to himself in pleasure and his cheek rested against his crossed arms. "That feels lovely, your highness." He murmured, feeling the small body straddling his lower back, the weight almost feather-light.

Nicolaii smiled as he felt those muscles relax under his massaging arms. He scooted up on his back and started to massage his shoulders and his neck, squeezing him to work out those muscles. He was really getting turned on. He wanted to plant kisses and licks all over his back and neck.

The male's powerful muscles tightened and flexed as the hands massaged at his torso. The tenseness in those muscles sank away and he let out a low sigh of relaxation. "Mmmn..." He murmured. "This is wonderful, your highness. You could make quite a living off being a masseuse." He teased, one eye opening and a handsome grin crosssing his face

Nicolaii blushed and laughed softly. "Mm..if I wasn't heir to the throne, maybe i could," he said and he leaned down, kissing his neck gently, purring softly. He kissed over his neck, his eyes closed as he suckled on the sensitive skin. After a moment, his kissing moved down his back.

"I suppose so. This could be a hobby, though." He grinned, his eyes opening up all the way when the other's lips pressed to his neck. He smirked and shook his head, relaxing and remaining silent. "Mmm..." He groaned, feeling the lips running over the tense muscle of his back.

Nicolaii smiled a little bit, kissing and swirling his tongue over his skin slowly, seductively. He wanted Dimitri. Really wanted him. He couldn't help it as he rubbed his hips down on his back, stimulating his growing erection. He didn't care if Dimitri or his father approved of it or not.

Dimitri smirked and chuckled lowly. "Are you sure that's appropriate, your highness?" He questioned, feeling the grinding hips as the other slid down along his back. He smirked and stared back to him, winking.

Nicolaii shrugged his shoulders a little bit, kissing back up Dimitri's back slowly. He kissed over his neck before leaning down farther and kissed those lips of Dimitri's. He smiled a little bit. "I don't really care at this point..." he whispered softly.

The older man smirked and kissed him back lightly, chuckling and shaking his head. "your father would have a fit if he found you on top of your protector, you know." He flicked his nose and smirked, twisting around and staring up to the younger male that was sitting on hsi hard stomach now.

Nicolaii shook his head a little bit, giggling softly as the older male turned over. "Well then, father doesn't have to know, does he?" he asked, raising his eyebrows a little bit, the bulge was visible in his pants, a hard lump against his stomach now.

The male smirked and shook his head. "Not necessarily, no." He chuckled and rested his hands on his hips, a soft grin on his face. "As long as you keep quiet." He winked, leaning up to kiss his neck playfully.

"I'll keep quiet if you keep quiet," Nicolaii said with a small giggle and shivered a bit at the feeling of his lips against his neck for that little moment. He moved down to grind his bulge against Dimitri's crotch slowly. He leaned down and flicked a nipple with his tongue.

The male smirked, staring upwards to him and grinding his hips up playfully against the other's own. "Do you have that much self-restraint, your highness?" He teased, grinding his hips harshly against the boy's own and growling as the tongue filcked over his chest.

He shook his head a little bit, not really sure exactly what he was doing as he started to gently suck on the hardening nipple for a moment before pulling away. "You have no idea how much you turn me on," he whispered softly and kissed down his stomach slowly.

He smirked and watched the lips trailing over his chest and down his stomach. He sat up on his elbows and chuckled lowly. "Mmm.. I can only imagine, I suppose." He snickered, feeling the lips running over his rippling abdomen.

Nicolaii giggled softly, undoing Dimitri's pants and pulling them down a little bit. He then pulled out his knight's cock and stroked up and down it slowly, licking his lips at the sight. He leaned forward and licked up it slowly.

Dimitri smirked and stared downwards at the boy as he slid down over his powerful body and then undid his breeches. WHen the boy pulled out his cock, he'd be met with quite a wondrous sight. Eleven inches of thick, rock hard, throbbing cock was currently in the boy's hand. of course, to be such a big man, Dimitri had to be big in every aspect, didn't he?

Back
Top Bottom