Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-No title as of yet- (Punkjello and NaoChan)

His hips rammed up repeatedly to fill the boy with his huge dick over and over again. "You have... no idea how long I've wanted this... unggh..." He groaned, thrusting up into him repeatedly. HIs heavy balls hit his bottom loudly, the smacking soudn echoing in the room as the boy bounced on his cock.

Nicolaii clung to Dimitri and couldn't help but smile at his words. Ah, he had wanted this for a long time as well. He continued to moan for this man, wanting to be filled up by him. His cock throbbed, but Nicolaii held back his orgasm for now.

"Mmm... have you done this before, love?" He whispered into his ear, wanting to know if the boy had been filled with a cock before. He rammed upi nto him still, hitting ihs sweet spot and kissing over his neck slowly.

Nicolaii opened his mouth to respond, but hitting his sweet spot had made him cry out loudly, his head leaning back and his back arching. He moaned again and came on Dimitri's chest. Then he slowly shook his head. "No..." he whispered.

"Mmm. Well plan on getting it every day of your life from now on, my little prince. I'm not going to let you out of my sight." He growled into ihs ear, his hand coming down hard on his bottom, slapping it playfully and squeezing.

"Yes..." Nicolaii whispered, moaning at the playful slap of his ass. "Ahh...Dimitri...fill me up..." he whispered into his ear, retracting his nails from his back since the pain was almost all gone and replaced fully by pleasure.

He smirked and kissed over his neck repeatedly, ramming up into him over and over again and grunting. "Mmmngh... goddamn..." He groaned, pumping harder up into him and holding his roud bottom as he finally unloaded and filled him up with thick, virile cum.

Nicolaii cried out loudly when he felt the man cum deep inside of him and fill up him. He panted hard, but didn't want Dimitri to pull out just yet. "Ah...ah..."he purred, kissing Dimitri's neck a bit as he sat up and smiled down at him.

He sat up slowly and held his lover close, kissing his neck and smirking to him. "Mmm. Satiated, my little prince/" He stroked his bottom slowly with his large hand, kissing his ear and growling playfully against it.

Nicolaii nodded and giggled, wrapping his arms around Dimitri's neck. "Mm...I am..." he whispered, nodding his head and kissing those lips gently. "But now that it is over...I'm sore..." he whispered, standing up with a small wince. He needed to shower...and then get in bed for the rest of the day.

He kissed him gently and then smirked as he watched him standing up slowly. His huge arousal throbbed as he rose up onto his feet, pulling his shirt back on and then dressing. "Mmm. You will be for a few days, probably." He kissed his neck gently.

"Mmm..." Nicolaii nodded a little bit as he stretched his arms over his head. Dispite the pain in his ass, he felt really good. He could feel the cum leaking out of his freshly fucked ass and drip down his leg. "I am going to shower," he said, going into his bathroom.

"I'll stand guard." He chuckled, nodding and watching his leaking ass as the boy moved into the bathroom. He licked his lips and moved to the door, standing outside of it and crossing his arms as he stood guard until the boy got out of the shower.

Nicolaii was kind of hoping Dimitri would want to join him, but that was okay. Nicolaii was spent, he couldn't go another round with the man so soon. His ass just really hurt now. He closed his eyes tightly as he bathed. He washed off the cum from his chest and got out as much as he could from his ass. When he was done, the boy stepped out of the shower and dried off, dressing in something light. "I'm done," he called out to Dimitri.

The large male yawned and leaned his head back. Nicolaii was quite the beautiful boy and it was obvious that many men would've died to be in the position he had been in only a few minutes ago. He glanced back to the bathroom and chuckled softly, his arms over his chest. When the boy called out to him, he opened up the door and smiled. "Feel all clean now, I hope?"

Nicolaii nodded a little bit, walking out of the bathroom. His hair was still a little wet, but he didn't mind. He wore simple gray pajamas and leaned up slightly to kiss Dimitri. "I am going to curl up in bed...if my father wonders, tell him I am sick."

He grinned and pressed a loving kiss to the boy's lips, chuckling softly. "Mmm. Of course. SLeep well, dear." He pat his back and kissed his temple, moving out to guard the door as always.

Kyrian sighed a little bit, finally finishing up some paperwork. It had taken him a lot longer to do that normal because his thoughts were swirling around Enoch and the sounds he made, the expressions that had crossed the boy's face while Kyrian took him. But now he was done with his duties for the evening.

Shaking his head some, he ran his hands through his long black hair and stood up. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do as he walked out of his office...find his son or his servant?

Enoch hummed as he stood in the kitchen, his arms buried into the warm water as he scrubbed at the dishes to clean them. He had been doing his chores for the past few hours and it was going relatively well. Quite quickly, too.

He yawned and stretched, his long hair obscuring his eyes from view. "Mmmn..."

Glancing into the kitchen, Kyrian smiled when he spotted the boy at the sink. He smiled a little bit, walking over to the young servant silently. His eyes glanced around before he wrapped his arms around Enoch's waist and gently kissed his neck.

The boy squeaked when the strong arms slid around his small body and the lips pressed to his neck. He blushed and looked up to him, kissing his jawline softly. "Mmm... hey there." He smiled, stroking along his arms. "How're you doing, my king?"

"My thoughts were on you all day," Kyrian whispered into his ear with a small smile, his hands rubbing Enoch's stomach gently, slowly. "The way you looked and sounds you were making...ahh...it was a distraction."

He blushed in embarrassment as the hands rubbed along his firm tummy. "Mmm..." He leaned back into him and giggled. "Well, I'mg lad to please, my king." He kissed his cheek and purred lovingly.

King Kyrian smiled a little bit at Enoch's reactions and the way his servant leaned against him. "Have you seen my son?I haven't seen my son all day. He normally tries to bug and interrupt me when I work..." he said softly into his ear, nuzzling against his neck.

The young boy laughed and shook his head. "Prince Nicolaii has been hanging ut with Dimitri all day, I think>" he smiled sweetly. "You should go ask him. I'm sure he'll know where he is, my king."

Back
Top Bottom