Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-No title as of yet- (Punkjello and NaoChan)

Enoch sighed sweetly and caressed his shoulders slowly, blushing as the man's head leaned down into his lap. "Mmm..." He giggled and stroked through his hair with his delicate fingers, kneading slowly at his scalp. "Enjoying yourself, my king?" He inquired softly.

"Mhm..." Kyrian whispered with a small nod, reaching down and grabbing Enoch's ass a little bit. He gave it a small squeeze and then moved his hands up and down Enoch's back. "Are you?" he asked curiously, nuzzling a little more against his crotch.

The young male squeaked as his bottom was squeezed by the other's hand. He blushed brightly and rested his hand atop the other's head, stroking through his hair lovingly. "Mmmn. I am." He sighed sweetly, his head tilting back in delight.

Kyrian laughed softly and moved his hand to his crotch. He groped and rubbed at his dick through his pants. He removed his head and looked up at him with a small smile. "Mm...Enoch..." he whispered softly, using his other hand to pull down Enoch's head to kiss those lips.

Enoch's eyes fluttered and he let out a quiet, sweet whimper as he was kissed. He kissed the king back eagerly and slid his hands over his broad shoulders, squeezing lightly. "Mmfff... mmmn..."

Kyrian laughed softly, rubbing a little more before reaching into his pants and pulling out his dick. He stroked up and down it with his hand, teasing the head with his thumb. He broke the kiss and leaned down, flicking his tongue over the head, sweeping it across.

The yonug male gasped as the other pulled out his slender arousal. "Nnn..." He whimpered and arched, feeling the tongue swirling aroudn the broad tip. "Oooh... my king..." He whimpered.

Kyrian smiled a little bit, taking the head of Enoch's cock into his mouth and sucked on it gently. His eyes fell to a close and he pushed more into his mouth, moaning softly.

Back
Top Bottom