Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-No title as of yet- (Punkjello and NaoChan)

"Am I interrupting your chores?" Kyrian whispered into his ear with a small laugh in his ear. "If he is with Dimitri then I am sure he is fine. I just found it a little odd they he hasn't bugged me all day, is all. Right now, I want to bug you," he smiled and started to suckle on his neck gently.

The boy laughed as the suckling sent a tickling sensation all throughout his body. "Mmmn. I'm not interrupted, don't worry. Just washing dishes. I can tend to them later as long as you allow me, my king." The man had standing over anyone in the castle, servant or not. If he said for Enoch to take a break, then no one would argue.

Kyrian smiled a little bit, turning the boy around, not caring that his arms were wet from the water. He moved them away from the sink and set Enoch on the counter. He placed himself between his servants legs, his arms around his waist. "Mm...perfect..." he whispered before kissing his lips.

The young servant let out a startled sound as he was twisted aroud and then lifted up onto the counter. His cheeks were a soft pink as he kissed the king back, his arms sliding around the larger man's neck. "Mmmn..."

Kyrian laughed softly at the cute sound Enoch had made. "Mm... you are so cute, you know that?" he asked with a small grin, cocking his head to the side a little bit. "I think I can watch you all day and no grow bored. Though, it may force me to kiss and grope you. "

The young male grinned and rested his hands on the king's shoulders, kneading slowly at them. "Mmm. I would've never expected you to be such an affectionate and flirtatious lover, my king." He spoke, kissing his lower lip softly.

Kyrian shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "I don't know why I am acting like this...you make me this way," he said, laughing softly and closing his eyes at the kneading of his shoulders. "Hmm...I bet your hands are wonderous, huh?" he whispered.

"Well, you're the one that can feel them." He teased, his hands kneading and squeezing at his broad shoulders. He kissed his lips softly and giggled. "Well, I'm glad that you enjoy it." He murmured, hugging his neck gently.

Kyrian laughed softly, pressing the boy close to him and nuzzled against his neck, licking it slowly. "Whatever it is you do, you make me want you so badly..." he whispered softly into his ear with a small smile. He hadn't felt this way since his wife. And it kind of scared him.

He smiled as the other stroked his tongue along his neck. He hugged his neck gently nad stroked over his back slowly. "Mm. I'm glad." He murmured. "Whatever it is, I'll try to keep doing it then, hm?" He kissed his ear, clinging to the older man.

"Yeah..." Kyrian said, glad he had found this feeling with this boy. It had been far too long since he had a lover, someone that wanted him. He knew that Enoch did obey just about everything, but something told Kyrian Enoch wasn't doing this because he had too.

The male smiled up to him and kissed his cheek softly. He then hopped off the counter and giggled. "Hungry, my king? I'd be happy to make you something. I don't want you to go hungry or anything." He stroked over his chest, leaning into his side.

"I am actually. I wouldn't mind something light to eat. Like a snack of some sort," Kyrian said, glancing down at Enoch and smiled. He leaned down and kissed his lips gently. "So cute....like a little housewife," the king teased.

He smiled up to him and kissed his lips tenderly. "Mmm. Well, thank you. I'd be happy to be your hosuewife anyday, my king>" He pat his chest and moved to whip up something for the older man. "Go on and sit in the dining room. I'll be out in a minute."

Kyrian nodded a little bit, moving out of the kitchen and sat at the end of the table, his usual spot. He sighed softly and leaned back in his chair some. He slumped, ignoring manners and posture for now. He was kind of tired with all that had happened today.

Enoch came out of the ktichen soon enough with a small tray of appetizers for the older man. He set it before him and kissed his cheek tenderly. "There you are, my king." He smiled and sat down beside him. "You look quite tired."

When he heard Enoch come back into the room, he opened his eyes, but didn't fix his posture. "A lot has happened today. I am a little overwhelmed by everything. I'm fine though," he said, giving the boy a small smile, sitting up more so he could eat.

"A lot, hm? What kind of things, my king?" He rested his hands on his shoulders as he moved behind him, the small fingers slowly beginning to massage his neck and his shoulders. NOthing better to help someone relax than a nice massage.

Kyrian let out a small breath as those fingers worked his shoulders. "You...apparently the new guards that I had assigned to Town Square don't know how to do much of anything and theft has gone up. I'm going to have to take to my commander later."

He caressed over his shoulders and massaged them firmly, hoping to relieve the tension that was packed up in the king's shoulders. "Ahh..." He sighed softly. "That's a shame. Perhaps they just need a good talking to, huh? Or you could make Dimitri teach them how to act."

Kyrian smiled a little bit. Ah, that would be fun to watch. Dimitri 'talking' to the newbies. He laughed softly and leaned his head back, opening his eyes to look up at the boy. "Maybe I'll do that too. Not a bad idea, Enoch. Thank you."

Enoch grinned lightly and nodded his head. "Not a problem, my king. I knwo Dimitri's intimidating. He's a good teacher by what I see from him teaching the recruits. They'll follow his orders because he's intimidating." He laughed and moved his hands down, massaging his back now.

"mmm..." Kyrian let out a soft sigh as Enoch massaged his back. He finished his snack and pushed his plate away. "Sit on the table, in front of me, Enoch," he said softly with a small smile on his lips. He would rather have him in front of him so he could see him.

Enoch blinked gently and smiled down to the king, moving around and sitting down gently on the spot where his plate had been. He massaged his shoulders slowly, gazing down to him and sighing happily. "You're so handsome, my king..."

Kyrian smiled at Enoch, his eyes watching him, taking in his appearance. He leaned his head down on Enoch's lap and closed his eyes, letting Enoch massage his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around the boy and held onto him gently. Then he slowly nuzzled against his crotch.

Back
Top Bottom